PDA

View Full Version : [Poll] Brain.... we have a problem...

Agent Elrond
26th November 2004, 09:44 AM
Recently I saw a poll for general intelligence, so here's one for general stupidity. (because we all love to talk about how stupid we are, yes?)

1: When was the last time you did something so completely boneheaded you wished the earth would swallow you up on the spot?(You don't have to tell us what it was.) >.<

2: What is the worst joke you can remember off hand?

3:What was the stupidest thing you witnessed another person doing, or trying to do?

Random:
4: Ever had problems grasping the phrase "Live and let live?"

My answers:

1: Yesterday. (I bet you can hazard a good guess as to what it was. >.<)

2: From "Yellow Submarine"

"Say, I wonder what would happen if I pulled this leever?"
"You mustn't do that!"
"Can't help it, I'm a born Liverpooler."

<.<
>.>

Hey, I SAID worst joke! :bah:

3: My brother trying to explain the piano to my stepgrandmother. Hopeless.

4: Sometimes. :sweat:

P.S. 1000th post. Gyeh heh.

Typact
26th November 2004, 10:01 AM
1: Hm... Last week, I think. ^^;;;;

2: I don't know if it's really a joke, but the lines from "Airplane":

"Surely you can't be serious?!"
"Yes I am, and don't call me Shirley."

3: My younger brother was trying to DDR yesterday. And it made me want to cry. X3

4: No, not really.

Jeff
26th November 2004, 10:01 AM
1: When was the last time you did something so completely boneheaded you wished the earth would swallow you up on the spot?(You don't have to tell us what it was.) >.<

An easy one, I'd say when I did this (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32478)...
(it was last Tuesday by the way)

Can't think of any really stupid jokes at the moment.
Edit: Now I know one:
Don't hate Black Friday because it's black!
Said that to my little brother after describing my Black Friday shopping experience that happened at 6am this morning...

3:What was the stupidest thing you witnessed another person doing, or trying to do?
In my life, I have witnessed so many stupid things, I can't really think of the stupidest one.

Random:
I couldn't understand it at first but I do know it now, just go with the flow.

Jay
26th November 2004, 11:42 AM
1. If I don't have to tell you what, okay. I am sure I have done a lot of boneheaded things in my life however.
2. The chicken crossing the road one is rather lame.
3. Have sex with himself.
4. No.

Cheesey
26th November 2004, 02:21 PM
1: When was the last time you did something so completely boneheaded you wished the earth would swallow you up on the spot?
I'm not really very sure, actually. I know for sure that I've done something really stupid in the last month or so, but I can't really remember what it was. And knowing the mistakes I tend to make, I'd be far too embarrassed to say so in front of a bunch of people. But yeah, I make silly mistakes all the time...

Okay, this is a really terrible one my Geography teacher decided to tell us the other week:

Why didn't the blue whale cross the road?
Don't be stupid, whales don't cross roads!

And then he continued to zoom about the classroom for a bit for no apparent reason. He's a cool guy, but he is most certainly rather weird, and doesn't seem to care if people think he's funny or not. It's just as well because a lot of the things he says are either plain weird, or something that very few people get so don't dare laugh at.

3: What was the stupidest thing you witnessed another person doing, or trying to do?
Oh I don't really know. Given the school that I go to I see a lot of people doing silly stuff... Such as jumping off things because they think it looks cool. Sure, it may look like that now (well, actually, not really, because you'll simply hurt yourself) but you'll regret it in the end. But meh, a lot of people I know are very stupid, and seem to feel the need to prove themselves to people that they don't even like...

No, I haven't, seeing as I've never heard that phrase before. I've only heard of "Live and Let Die" because that's a James Bond film.

Kris
26th November 2004, 07:13 PM
Today, I drive my car into another one.

Cant think of any, Im sure Ill get one soon.

You should see some of the people I try to teach to ski! God some of the things they do are so funny.

Never really used the term....

mr_pikachu
27th November 2004, 10:39 PM

I think it was 3 or 4 days ago...

Anything that begins with "Your momma's so fat..."

Some kids smoking and doing other drugs and stuff. Sorry to anyone here who does that kind of thing, but that's just plain foolish.

If I'm interpreting it correctly, yes.

Djinn
27th November 2004, 10:56 PM
1. Last Tuesday
2. Any "Blonde" Joke
3. Trying to push the automatic door at a supermarket, forgetting said door was automatic when you came to the store again, and repeating the three steps in a vicious cycle. X_X As for the more intangible stupidity, I can't fairly judge the countless times that has happpened to which would be the stupidest.
4. Not usually.

The Blue Avenger
27th November 2004, 11:13 PM
1. Almost every day
2. What did Quasimodo bring to lunch? The lunch bag of Notre Dame!
3. My brother tripping over 3 or 4 things in a row in an attempt to try and trip me
4. Never heard it... sorry...