PDA

View Full Version : Next Up In Japan: Study! Pokemon Trainer's School! *Discussion Thread*

Hanada Tattsu
28th February 2003, 08:43 AM
Okay, this is the next filler episode that the show has in store for us, and this is also a milestone episode, THEY FINALLY REACH KANAZUMI CITY!

Okay, first the text from TV Tokyo...

In order to desire to the Kanazumi City local first gym game, the サトシ one line which finally comes to the カナズミシティ. Right away, the gym leader of the Kanazumi City and the ツツジ of the teacher of the ポケモントレーナーズスクール it is the サトシ which, can be known each other, but before the gym game, in has making the トレーナーズスクール observe which learns various things concerning the ポケモン. From ポケモン enrollment class contest class and doctor class and, in contents of the wide school, it will be all exciting. Even among them as for the マサト, whether in enrollment class for child who cannot have the ポケモン yet, the キラキラ and the eye and the refuse. With the favor of the principal who looked at that, as for the how マサト in being able to experience one day this class!

Fearing the ポケモン, the child and the ポ which it cannot touch the child which is not the present straw raincoat in the モ ン, the child and the desk which burn rival heart in the マサト lines up, the トレーナーズスクール one day experience of Masato's started!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, it seems like Ash, Pikachu, Haruka, Masato, and Brock finally reach Kanazumi City, and meet the gym leader, Roxanne who has a Pokemon Trainer's School (just like in the game) and Masato wants to enter. Haruka says he can't, but Roxanne lets him for one day. Team Rocket attack, and Roxanne battles with a Geodude, and Ash goes to battle at the gym!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, the pic:

http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pokemon_ag/2_yokoku/img/015.jpg

It's a pic of Masato reading, no big deal...

Anyway, that's all!

Light_Togetic
28th February 2003, 10:17 AM
Ah, the first Gym finally! Huh, maybe they'll evolve Masato's character past being just an annoying little brother that tries to force pokemon to evolve!;) No, seriously, I think that making the anime closer to what the game is, is, well, a really good idea! I mean, that way all of these fillers aren't as boring as they have been in the past. I wonder if Masato will find kids that are smarter than him there?

Pokejello
28th February 2003, 10:18 AM
AG 15 Pokemon Study School!
Ash and co have reached Rustboru City, where they can expect the first gym battle of Houen. They hear something about a Pokemon study school so they take look, it seems that the school is lead by the Gym Leader of Rustboru City. Ash and co have to inspect the study school before Ash can battle against the Gym Leader. There is a contest class, a class with doctors etc. Masato seems to like a class where the children doesn't have any Pokemon yet. The principal looked at Masato, and he lets Masato join the class for one day! The children learn about Pokemon and they are also going to see Pokemon, and the one-day experience of Masato starts.

BTW Hanada Tattsu when can you scan the comic book?

Powarun
28th February 2003, 12:06 PM
Well honestly I did not like the idea of a little brother coming in the first place since they are annoying and they won't show Haruka beating him to death, but triying to make pokemon should be the only good thing he does or joining team rocket, magma or aqua now that would be fun to see

Hanada Tattsu
28th February 2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Pokejello
BTW Hanada Tattsu when can you scan the comic book?

Oh the film comic?

When Zak comes on, I'll be sure to ask him if I can. I know I said that last time, but I've been really busy lately...

Nikku-San
28th February 2003, 10:24 PM
Gah. Sounds like a really boring filler. At least we'll get to see someone other than Ash battle.