PDA

View Full Version : Cheats for Rayman 3 on GBA(i'm Stuck)

ace
28th February 2003, 10:45 AM
Does anyone happen to have ANY cheats for Rayman 3 on GBA? Oh yes i'm a cheat well i am stuck so it is about the only thing i can do or trade the game in. Im stuck on Wicked Flow level third part, Magmacosm(3rd) world. Can n e 1 help?

Thanks

Nightingale23
1st March 2003, 01:21 AM
You can always go to GameFAQs (http://www.gamefaqs.com) ;)

ace
2nd March 2003, 02:54 PM
Thanks.Couldn't find any cheats tho. But it doesn't matter anyhow now,'cos ive done all the levels and completed the game, in 5 days.*runs around whooping*.Thanks to Gamefaq's, i did get a Yoshi's island walkthru.

espreon
2nd March 2003, 05:13 PM
heres a funny thing
completing a game without using cheats makes it a lot more valueble as a memory and as the pride you own

another funny thing
completing the game without a friggin walkthrough (ESPECIALLY FOR A PLATFORM GAME) makes it a lot more valueble as a memory and as the pride you own

its like a waste of your cash if ur gonna do it walkthrough ways
might aswell read the walkthrough and not play the game

except when ur really stuck but that didnt seem the case so
walkthroughs do come in handy when they show information which is required for certain completion of the game
but other then that id suggest using a walkthrough only when youve been wandering around looking for the smallest rock of it could be moveable to make you advance in the game
but finding such a solution in the game without a walkthrough gives it a much more satisfying feel

with walkthrough : ''ooh.''
without : ''AAAAAAAH!''

anyway im in a b!tchy mood right now dont mind me :P
im sure yall recognise what im talking about
i felt like typing.. something