PDA

View Full Version : The combo topic

Roarkiller
28th November 2004, 08:15 AM
Eh, i haven't done this for a while. Basically, post any card combos/strategies that you know of, be it simple, complicated or downright ridiculous.

Actually, im kinda using this to widen my pool of deck ideas, but hey, it would help u guys too.

I'll start with one i juz thought of.

Fill your bench to the brim and your hand with as many cards as you please. Wait for your opponent to use copycat/steven to get a rather large hand. Then pound away with Absol (in case you haven't noticed, this is called hand&deck destruction).

Alternatively, use TR Admin to complement DK Houndoom. Make their hand small, remove cards to make them pretty much powerless.

Water Pokemon Master
28th November 2004, 11:08 AM
Blastoise ex/Magneton/Delcatty (like my deck).

Blastoise powers up Magneton. Draw with Delcatty, and the discarded energy get back from the discard with Magneton. Plus, you can save all your Energy in the discard and when you need to wipe out something big, use Magneton to get 6-8 Energy back and do some major damage.

darktyranitar
2nd December 2004, 07:19 PM
Ex FRLG Ditto+Rocket's Mewtwo ex+Dark Marowak

Hard Bone to discard Mewtwo ex, when the right time, switch to Ditto and use Poke-Power to take back Mewtwo ex, then Juxtapose to switch the damage counter. Sneaky.

That's all I could think for now...

Roarkiller
3rd December 2004, 10:53 PM
Electrode Ex/Dark t-tar

Go boom and power up t-tar. Best used against another EX pkmn to even out the odds from sacrificing 2 prize cards due to electrode EX.

joehardyreturns
4th December 2004, 08:11 AM
Exeggutor with energy trans Poke.
More flips with more energy.
Shuffle and draw while waiting.

Alec Trevelyan
4th December 2004, 02:19 PM
meh, the combo of my deck: gardy/magneton/catty

almost same thing as WPM combo...