PDA

View Full Version : Nothing huge, just new structure deck card scans

SWAMPERT1
2nd December 2004, 11:31 PM
Not that big of news but it is news and we don’t get A LOT of it so here.

These are scans from a Japenese Magazine that has a card scan & combos for the new monsters in the new structure decks. The cards have pretty good art IMO and I can see Red Eyes Darkness Dragon Deck being played since its attack becomes 2700 because of Red Eyes being in the grave + there is most likely other dragons already in the grave aswell so, more power. Plus it could EASILY be Summoned 1st or second turn.

Even though REDD might be used slightly, Vampire – Genesis will most likely be used because of the whole “Get rid of Vampire Lord = Bad” thing that I have been hearing lately. It is true but I am going to side deck one just incase my opponent summons a Warrior or Spellcaster, 3200 Att or Def monster, that I cant handle without a HUGE Zombie with major attack power. Although, that doesn’t happen all to commonly ;).

Dragon (http://members.aol.com/NovemberSparkle/VJumpStuff/R8-07.jpg)
Undead (http://members.aol.com/NovemberSparkle/VJumpStuff/R8-06.jpg)

mr_pikachu
3rd December 2004, 03:57 AM
Wait just a minute... see that card on the far right in the Undead deck? (You know, the monster covered in skulls?) I OWN that card in English! What gives? Are they releasing it later in Japan than in America, or something? :confused:

The Muffin Man
3rd December 2004, 02:37 PM
See the first card(from the left) on the Dragon deck? It's Masked Dragon.

It's not like those cards are NEVER to be seen again in Japan...

SWAMPERT1
3rd December 2004, 06:45 PM
Wait just a minute... see that card on the far right in the Undead deck? (You know, the monster covered in skulls?) I OWN that card in English! What gives? Are they releasing it later in Japan than in America, or something? :confused:
Actually the monster made of bones is Dragon Bone Ogre / Ryu Kokki. It is just a common in the Undead Structure Deck. So no, its already released in Japan, the new card is the middle, bigger card.