PDA

View Full Version : Trickery (for tourney, thx)

Roarkiller
3rd December 2004, 11:19 PM
Juz some deck i threw together, modified of course to be better.

Pkmn(21)
4 zubat frlg
2 dk golbat
3 dk crobat
3 drowzee
3 dk hypno
2 sentret
2 furret
2 dunsparce

Trainers(23)
3 POR
3 steven
3 TVR
3 rocket ball
2 celio/VS seeker
3 TR hideout
4 candy
2 life herb

4 dark
6 grass
6 psychic

The one i threw together worked pretty good, so good in fact that i thought i could jack it up. Here's the new version. Crobat can do an average of 50 per turn most of the time (30+dark+poison), so can take out almost everything in 2 shots, and the poison can really force your opp to retreat a lot of times, losing energy along the way unless they have switch. DK hypno can copy crobat if necessary, or dich out its own damage ala sneasel, except it depends on the number of your opp's bench. Max of 100 or more for a full bench, altho that's rare, but formidable enough. Furret as my search engine for speed, and can do a decent 80 when necessary.

My engine is more on drawing rather than switching a new hand. Dkyouth made a good pt last time, i coulg use up all 3 cards in the next turn. But that's a plus point since i can search out a drawing card with that and get more cards out.

Weak point its the lack of a guaranteed big hitter. I work more on slow and steady, so when i need to hit hard, i may be in a tight spot, especially if the opp has no bench and all i have is DK hypno (happened before, it was one helluva tight spot).

homeofmew
4th December 2004, 10:55 PM
do not rely on candy to put out middle evolution dude.
Use Celio/Greatball/Pokeball?
-1 Steven trust me 2 is enough
-1 TVR it really isn't THAT good
+2 Copycat

lannettes Net Search instead of balls?
you do have 3 different types.

Roarkiller
7th December 2004, 06:23 AM
A little tweaking. Ey guys, i really need some help here, i got a tourney this sunday and i have yet to be able to make a decent deck yet, so i have to make do with this one.

Pkmn(23)
4 zubat frlg
2 dk golbat
4 dk crobat
3 drowzee
3 dk hypno
2 sentret
2 furret
2 dunsparce
1 TR sneasel EX

Trainers(22)
3 POR
3 steven
3 TVR
3 rocket ball
3 TR hideout
3 candy
3 ATM rock

4 dark
2 DME
5 grass
5 psychic

The solo sneasel is as a test play, dunno if it'll work. I'd create a deck solely around sneasel, but i dont have the cash to blow. Nor do i have the cash to create a deck around TR Hitmonchan EX, which is looking out to be a damn good idea. I'll post the deck idea later.

Btw, i also need a good colorless against dk dragonite. Help?