magicarp
garydos
Maril
suirtle
marshstomp
feraligator

mr_pikachu
4th December 2004, 05:50 PM
I'm no expert, but I do know you need 60 cards in a deck. I count 54, so unless I made a mistake counting, there's a problem. Did you forget to tell us about some more cards with multiple copies?

And also, it's probably a bad idea to have so many Pokemon with just one copy of the card in your deck, especially when you plan on evolving it. That makes it really hard to have the cards you need when you need them. For instance, you'll probably run into a lot of situations where you've got, say, Wartortle and Blastoise, but no Squirtle. That makes the former two cards useless. It's a good idea to have more copies of your basic Pokemon, and slowly include less copies as you move up the evolutionary line. The idea is that if you end up with a basic Pokemon but not its evolutions, at least you can use the basic. It doesn't work the other way around.

The others here can give you much better advice than I can, though, so listen to what they have to say. It'll really help. Trust me.

homeofmew
4th December 2004, 10:48 PM
you have way too many pokemon
you want 18-22
most peopes skeleton decks run a 20 20 20
stay with up to 3 evo lines. and try to use the same cards over and
let your deck repeat itself, cause then you are more likely to draw the card you need.