Tyranitar
@ Leftovers
Adamant
Dragon Dance
Taunt
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Atk: 252 HP: 129 Def/Sp.Def: 129

That's all I can help you with. I have no experience with the other 2.

Loupeitak
4th December 2004, 08:20 PM
I'm a bit rusty but i think i can help on Regice:

@leftovers
Nature: i think its Calm (-Attack +sp. Defense)
EV's: 252 sp attack, 252 HP, 6 Sp. Defense
Ice Beam - Thunderbolt - Calm Mind - Rest

Nice sp. Attacker with healing capabilities

aragornbird
5th December 2004, 07:15 AM
Here's one for Ampharos:

Ampharos @ Petaya/Salac Berry
Timid/Modest
EVs: Sp. Attack (252), Spd (129), HP (129)
Thunderbolt
Thunder Wave
Hidden Power Ice/Fire Punch
Reflect/Safeguard

If you can't get HP Ice, use Fire Punch. Too bad Ampharos has such a limited moveset.

slybeans
5th December 2004, 05:36 PM
What is HP ice?

How would i get that?

andyizcool
5th December 2004, 06:09 PM
What is HP ice?

How would i get that?
HP Ice means Hidden Power Ice. You would need the right IVs for Hidden Power to be an Ice type and to have a decent Base Power. Remember Hidden Power's Base Power ranges from 30 to 70.

slybeans
6th December 2004, 10:12 AM
oh jeez, that sounds complicated

is there a guide on it or anything?

Silent Dragonfly
6th December 2004, 11:59 AM
If you want Hidden Power of the type you want and you want a decent power in game forget it.

Each stat has a number selected randomly, between 0 and 31, when you first encounter/hatch/recieve a pokémon called IVs. That's HP, Atk, Def, Sp.Atk, Sp.Def and Speed. IVs are hidden values but can be worked out through certain formulae, alternatively you can use online IV calculators. The combonations of IVs give a Hidden Power it's Type and Base Power. e.g. Perfect IVs (31 in all 6 stats) give Hidden Power Dark with max power (70)

Some exceptions are Latios (Ruby), Latias (Sapphire), Raikou Entei and Suicune (FRLG) which seem to always have Random,6,0,0,0,0 in their IVs.

andyizcool
6th December 2004, 12:13 PM
oh jeez, that sounds complicated

is there a guide on it or anything?
GameFAQs is your friend for more detailed information on Advanced Battling Strategies and stuff. You'll need to learn about IVs and EVs mainly to understand Stats. The next stage would be learning some Standard Movesets to help you battle against others and predict what happens next. Also some field research of doing online battling on NetBattle or RSBot will help you too.

rinku
6th December 2004, 04:08 PM
If you want Hidden Power of the type you want and you want a decent power in game forget it.

Depends on how much breeding you do. In terms of power, you can control it pretty well, since if you have a good value for Special Defence and Special Attack the power level will be at least OK. A breeding pair who both have good Speed, SA and SDef numbers have a good chance of producing most of their babies with decent strength Hidden Power. It is possible to maximise your chances of a particular HP type, though that's chancier.

Usually you'll be breeding 10-30 babies to get a useful personality and decent IV's. Often enough you'll get one with a really useful HP (I lucked out and got a Rash Eevee with Ice 69 and excellent IV's. Naturally he's now a Jolteon).