Pages : [1] 2

Charizard04621
7th September 2002, 08:38 PM
Official Absence Tower

Dragon_Knight
12th September 2002, 12:23 AM
ahhhh.
now this is lame -.-;
oh well, just posting to say that i am still "away" (exams)
estimated time of "brb": 20th november '02 - thats when my exams end :'(

Yumemiru
12th September 2002, 10:50 PM
Er, hi. Since I haven't posted anything about this since my early daus on the ubb board, I'll go ahead and put this here.

I am almost always not here on weekends. I do not have internet access where I am then. So...yeah. If I'm here, woo. But, usually, I'm not. So don't go around lookin' for me then.

Dark Dragonite
17th September 2002, 12:43 AM
Please don't DQ me, I will keep up with things Tuesday, if I can, I was just in a car accident...

My accident post (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2953)

The Dark Master
17th September 2002, 11:29 AM
Im very sorry but i have to house with my whole family at my Nana's house, she is in mexico visiting her family and wants us to watch over the house for awhile. Now, even as i post now, my OTHER uncle doesn't know im using the phone bill this minute and he'll get very angry if he finds out, i forgot to tell you all after i left the house so i'll have to be away for awhile for maybe a week or a few days depending on what my mom and dad are going through here so i have to stay off the computer because im now using dial-up and its slow as heck and i can't use it here at my nana's.

I'm real sorry :( I'll try to post what ever i can now well im in the clear, i hope no one dq's me. :(

Wolfsong
23rd September 2002, 04:33 PM
Dragon Eyes1825: Moltrecuno 5: can u tell someone to post in the ASB absence tower please? my mom hid the mouse to the comp and it really sux atm --;
Moltrecuno 5: tell nala or charizard to say that i cant b at the asb for a few days --;
TLKsNala98: i'll try to
Dragon Eyes1825: ok

Little_Pikachu
24th September 2002, 03:23 PM
tyger is unable to access TPM just now. When he gets access back, he'll start posting again. Not before.

Charizard04621
25th September 2002, 05:10 PM
Just a little earlier notification. School field trips from the 1st to the 3rd of October... Wednesday through Friday. I will probably not return until Saturday, at the earliest.

VirtualPlay
26th September 2002, 03:20 PM
some of you are wondering where I am 'cause I'm not reffing. The truth is, Junior year at High School is really hitting me hard now…harder than I expected.

Basically, I need a lot of time away from the whole of TPM to sort it out. I have no idea when I'll be back, but right now please end my battles and find sub-refs.

Yumemiru
27th September 2002, 06:48 AM
Well, I finally figured out why I've been acting so crazy lately. I've been feeling relatively ill the past week or so, so I finally consulted my doctor. Turns out I'm one of the lucky few to contract the West Nile virus. Yay!

Don't be worried, though (heh...like anyone here cares enough to be worried about me). This just helps me prove my arguments that young, healthy individuals are at an insanely low risk of developing encephalitis, the symptom from the virus that is lethal. Unless you are really old or have an immune deficiency, you have about as much of a chance to get encephalitis from West Nile as you would have a chance of having a small meteor fall on your head and crush your skull. Not likely, though it can happen.

So...that's why my mind has been frazzled, and I haven't been thinking too clearly. I may be a bit inactive until this runs its course, though I'll still keep up with the votes. Yeah.

Dark Dragonite
27th September 2002, 02:05 PM
TLKsNala98: could you just post in the away tower for me, saying that i went home fore the weekend instead?
DarkDragoniteTPM: sure

Nala is gonna be gone for the weekend, so please don't DQ her!!

Moltrecuno
28th September 2002, 09:19 PM
*runs in with a mouse in hand*

I'm back!!!!!! Did anyone miss me?

*crickets chirp*

-_-' Alright...anyway I'm back and I'm going to take over the battles I'm reffing again.

Also, even though I'm back, I'm going to be concentrating on my studies and doing many other stuff so I will be a bit inactive. Being a junior in high school sucks. x_____x; *thinks about SATs and starts whimpering*

~MC

Wolfsong
29th September 2002, 11:56 AM
I'm back also

tygerofdanyte
29th September 2002, 05:37 PM
I seem to be going away a lot don't I? *listens nervously for a laugh from someone.* err maybe not.

anyway umm yeah,, I was away earlier due to net connection problems, and then two days ago due ot a boot sector virus and now for this reason. damn this technology.

SO read and peruse please.

For, I seem to have wrecked my computer in some odd way by installing win2000 on my perfectly functional comp. My laptop started smoking when i finished installing it. and right now i have no laptop, therefore no access to teh net aside from the school library which i would use except my time schedule puts constraints on thet time i spend in the library limiting it to school work. So uhh... i'm gonna be gone for a while more, need to beg money of my parents or find it somewhere else. so yeah... if you feel my absence is unsatisfactory, demod me. if not bear with me. for i will be ready for the perusal of TPM in some time.

indeed. So first remember the HItch HIker's guide ot the galaxy's first words, in bright red blinking letters no less.

DON'T PANIC

indeed why you would panic, escapes me. SO as they say. indeed.

Little_Pikachu
29th September 2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by tygerofdanyte
For, I seem to have wrecked my computer in some odd way by installing win2000 on my perfectly functional comp.

There's your problem right there. Microsoft HATES installation programs of every kind. Even their own.

if you feel my absence is unsatisfactory, demod me. if not bear with me. for i will be ready for the perusal of TPM in some time.

I wouldn't worry about it. We're still down to three mods, so if ASHarris and I can't handle it while you're not able to access regularly, we can probably scrape up a fourth before worrying about eliminating people.

Don't Run With Scizors
29th September 2002, 10:30 PM
There's your problem right there. Microsoft HATES installation programs of every kind. Even their own.

http://www.theapplecollection.com/various/anti_ms/BillGates/Gates_of_Borg.jpg

Excuse the spam, but I couldn't resist.

RaZoR LeAf
2nd October 2002, 11:09 AM
I've restarted college just this week and things are a bit hectic at the moment. I don't get as much time using the computer as i'd like in the evenings. I reply tpo my battles to make sure i'm not dq'd but reffings may take a little longer. Apologies to anyone I might be reffing for. You'll get the reffings done but they may take a little longer than expected.

Deviou$
4th October 2002, 04:00 PM
My computer is screwy. might be back in two or three days

M1ND G4ME
5th October 2002, 03:54 AM
this place is very interesting

please dont dq me ive come down wth something and i cant pot while im sick (i cant sit upright or i feel like thowing up) anyways i have to battles going on right now please just wait for me to recover thanks

PS: i have a good amune system ill probly be back in 3 days:)

Wolfsong
6th October 2002, 04:10 PM
BleedzRangerBlue: could u put something in the away tower explaining my "disappearence"
TLKsNala98: sure
BleedzRangerBlue: im away since the damn board wont let me post.

Misery's Herald
10th October 2002, 05:40 PM
For some odd reason, AOL has been refusing to access anything anywhere online, with a few extremely rare exceptions. I'll be back in two days, since this has happened before and that's about the amount of time it took for it to get better, and in the meantime, Prodigy will be sub-reffing my "DRWS vs. DarkPrince the Dark Knight" battle. I hate AOL. I really really do.

Matt
10th October 2002, 05:54 PM
Hello everyone. Im going on a "vacation" from reffing for a while and even posting in my battle. Im tired of people pming me about reffing as soon as they post attacks. Ok so ill be back reffing in a couple of days. I have to write a book report tonight X_X. Well see ya.

Wolfsong
11th October 2002, 12:54 PM
going out of town... Be back sunday afternoon

Please don't DQ me

Misery's Herald
11th October 2002, 04:43 PM
AOL seems to have resolved its problems accing web sites, so I am now officially back from my leave of absence.

RaZoR LeAf
12th October 2002, 09:36 AM
We bought a new computer today, so while we set it up and everything and get the internet back up, i don't know how long it'll be before I'm back. Hopefully it shouldn't be too long, but god knows when it's my dad trying to set everything up, it could take atleast a week.

So don't DQ me from my matches, and don't pm me for reffings and such.

M1ND G4ME
12th October 2002, 01:06 PM
It's a miracle!!!!!! I'm healed. I still think the doc is out of his mind thought. I couldn't have been throwing up because of tonsulitus :rolleyes: oh well at least im better :) but man it hurts (3 shots) YOOOWWWYYY

RaZoR LeAf
13th October 2002, 09:16 AM
I'm back now

Yumemiru
13th October 2002, 04:19 PM
For those of you that do not know, I am still fairly ill, though for different reasons. I am still here, and I should be able to watch out for the forum and keep things in line, but reffings and/or attacks that I need to post may be a bit lagging. I apologize in advance. I'm here, just sick and a bit out of it. Making attacks while being in a "medicine head" state is detrimental to my success in battle.

Wolfsong
16th October 2002, 01:46 PM
I'm leaving some time today to go on fall break... I'll be back sometime Sunday afternoon.

Please don't DQ me with any of my battles and be patient with what i am reffing, or subreffing as the case may be. I'll definately be back sunday

Gladiator
17th October 2002, 05:05 PM
Hey, my team hasn't been approved yet. I only have one more Pokemon to approve so I thought I'd start ahead of time

Okay, I might not be able to do anything in a few weeks. I got a D on my report card so I may be grounded.

Mr. Skrusti
17th October 2002, 05:34 PM
I'm sorry I haven't been posting, but I am VERY sick. I have some sort of flu type disease, and I've been out for almost 2 weeks.

Sorry to all those that have been waiting on me! BTW: I'm still sick, I'm just allowed this 1 post, so I won't get DQed. Bye!!!! *coughs*

Wolfsong
18th October 2002, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Nala98
I'm leaving some time today to go on fall break... I'll be back sometime Sunday afternoon.

Please don't DQ me with any of my battles and be patient with what i am reffing, or subreffing as the case may be. I'll definately be back sunday

Though i'm not technically back, i have a little access to a computer.

Dark Dragonite
18th October 2002, 09:38 PM
ASHarris is having some very bad connection problems. Hopefully they are temporary and will not last more than a day or so. She'll inform us when they are resolved.
NOTE: "just b/c i'm online doesn't mean I'm available to ref and post and such...the connection problems usually just prevent me from successfully loading pages, esp. ones like reply topics
i'll let people know the situation, if i can (no connection at all=no internet)"

So hopefully things will get straightened out soon,and her net will be back to normal soon!!

Knight of Time
19th October 2002, 10:55 AM
Hi!

Incase any of you had noticed, I was not on here for a week, so here I am to explain.

On Wednesday of last week, the monitor we were using at my house had a 'short circuit', and it was impossible for me to get on, since nothing could be seen at all.

Edit: Even though Deep Silent Complete did not post my absence here in the Absence Tower, I want to thank him for notifying everyone here.

DSC, thank you very much.

Matt
19th October 2002, 11:11 AM
I guess im back for a while. But that doesnt mean all the battlers can hound me about reffing. Especially you TML. Im here to tell everybody that my gradfather is dying so i wont be on here all the time. I go up to his house everyday. I dont get home until late and i dont ref then. I might ref the battles im assingened to. Anyway i will be on and off for a while. I have a research project to do so i probally wont be on monday and tuesday. Well there you go

Don't Run With Scizors
19th October 2002, 11:18 AM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight: Nope, Deep Silence Complete posted all right, although ASHarris closed it because he didn't think to post in the Absences Tower. ;)

Link 10: Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Don't worry, a couple of us will hold the fort (and sub-ref your ref just to keep the battlers happy) while you're busy and such.

Dark Dragonite
21st October 2002, 09:46 AM
Well, I am posting to say I am feeling sick, throat's getting sore, getting really tired, and dizzy, and this headache isn't getting any better with my coughing.
I'm gonna try to stay online, and work on my reffings, but just incase, I am posting here.

SNOTS FUBAR
22nd October 2002, 05:37 PM
its letting me post for now so I AM BACK..for now. It will probably stop letting me post tomorrow lol

M1ND G4ME
23rd October 2002, 02:23 AM
Hey all i dont remember when it is but if im a little inactive for i while its because im at my grandparents house,theyre closer to the hospital and moms having surgury. again i dont know when it is but if im inactive in a few days know that im gone itll probly last about a week to get back

*is gonna be bored stiff* i wish they would just give me my
laptop for cristmas this year early lol *not a chance*

Shreak:"oiy where am i gonna stay"*starts crying*
Natu:"ooh my turn"*brings out mallet hits shreak on the head* "gota love it"
Shreak:THUD:

Me:"great now she uses it:rolleyes: "

oh yeah its not imediatly btw

Wartortle_master
23rd October 2002, 11:54 PM
I have to go to another city for a couple of days. I think I´ll be around on Sunday, Although I´m not sure...

Syberia
25th October 2002, 08:52 PM
I seem to have killed my computer. Quite literally, I ripped the keyboard connector completely out of the motherboard while pulling the computer out of the desk to try and fix my joystick port. Until that is fixed, expect me to be sort of dead. I may be able to still be on sometimes (seeing as there are 5 computers at my house), but not that much until it gets fixed. That's about all for now.

M1ND G4ME
1st November 2002, 11:59 AM
oops forgot to say "Im back"
Now leave me alone lol

~GW7~

tygerofdanyte
5th November 2002, 12:42 AM
*is sick, eye infection and all ;-;*

so according to the doc. don't put strain on the eye. so be away for a few days.

Yumemiru
5th November 2002, 05:32 PM
Connection is being screwy again. Apparently it's a local network problem. :mad:

So, I'm still here. But I'm not. Or sometimes I am. Or maybe... I dunno. Just be patient with me, okay? And send hate letters to my service provider.

Moltrecuno
11th November 2002, 08:06 PM
Bah...I'm going to be away for a few days or so. My parents are changing the internet service so that means I have no access to TPM until they change it. So... *is sorry to the people she's reffing and battling*

~M~

Andrew
15th November 2002, 03:17 AM
http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5177

Well I'll be away for a while, I may die on schoolies week though! :P So um, I'll be away for at LEAST a week ok people!?

And if you don't know what Schoolies week is, www.schoolies.com.au and go to - What is Schoolies!

Seeya all!

Oddish17
16th November 2002, 11:25 AM
We just had a bunch of thunderstorms here in south florida, and my modem was fried when the power went out. I would go out and get another one for my computer, but the roads are flooded, not to mention my car. So whenever it dries out and I get my car running again I can get another modem, and I can ref all my battles. Hopefully it won't be too long :(

Oddish17
17th November 2002, 09:52 AM
Well after wading through our flooded street and pouring down rain, all in a feeble attempt to get my car moved, I have become quite sick today. I won't ref now because I'm going back to bed, I don't know when I'll be back. Fricken nine inches of rain -_-

Spike
17th November 2002, 10:28 PM
Well, after some time of abscence I've returned to ASB. I sincerely apologise for all the battles I've abandonded and for leaving the 009-14 industries (BTW, what happened to it? Can't find it.)

Anyway, can someone please tell me what has happened so far? Thanks :)

Matt
19th November 2002, 10:21 PM
Im not going to be here for the next two days. It might be longer i dont know. My grandfather died last night and im going to the funeral and everything. Yah. My other grandpa so now i have no grandpas. Well ill be back sooner or later. Dont DQ me and get a sub ref for the battles im reffing. ok Bye.

Dragon_Knight
20th November 2002, 06:26 AM
after a * of a long break, i'm back ^^

(O levels just done)

Oddish17
21st November 2002, 08:23 PM
Yea I'm leaving. Any battles I'm in, I guess you can DQ me, as I just don't have the time to come here anymore. Anything I'm reffing, sorry. I have no time to ref/battle whatsoever, so I won't be here, for probably a long while. I might come back later.

Sooty
24th November 2002, 11:19 AM
Officially back... with a vengeance. :wave:

dragon684
3rd December 2002, 01:55 PM
I'm going to ba away for 2 weeks. The exams are almost starting and my dad thinks (I wonder with what). So see everybody here in a couple of weeks.

Matt
3rd December 2002, 02:36 PM
Killer Tai wanted me to post here. He isnt going to be here until next friday or this friday. He has exams. So dont DQ him or anything.

M1ND G4ME
6th December 2002, 06:37 PM
hey i came to say im not gonna be here a while :mutters: stupid mom and my schoolwork lol

well i g2g now bye oh i might pop back in now and then but its not likely
and dont dq me or nothing like that, and sorry people im reffing.

there i posted

~GW7~

The Muffin Man
9th December 2002, 07:47 AM
Just wondering. Has there been any word from Moltrecuno? She has been away nearly a month(and last I checked, a 'few days' isn't about 30).

Moltrecuno
9th December 2002, 05:02 PM
*appears out of no where*

Hiya people!!

Charler: *snickers* They thought you died...

*smacks Charler hard*

Whoever said that is going to die themselves. Anyway, I was gone for over a week since my parents cancelled the internet and I had no way of accessing TPM without suspicious librarians watching me which meant I won't ever use a library computer. *sweatdrops* At least I got to borrow a friend's account to get on the net. =/ I'll still be gone for another week or so and I'm sorry for the inconvenience to those who I'm reffing. I'm not going to be fully back until the 19-20 of December. So yeah... :(

*kicks TMM's sig and sweatdrops*

Charler: You know that won't get rid of it. :p

-______-; Shut it Charler!!

~M~

Matt
14th December 2002, 01:04 AM
I will be away for a few days. I am going to be at my grandmother's house maybe. And i have to go to a dinner at my church tommorow and that is when i am staying up there. So i wont be here. So dont DQ me.

Dragon_Knight
15th December 2002, 07:10 AM
I will be in china from the 17th to 31st dec.

Any battles i'm reffing pls find a replacement for the mean time.

Charizard04621
17th December 2002, 05:38 PM
The wheevee will be off on vacation on Christmas break for two weeks starting this coming Monday, freezing to death on some obscure ski slope while everyone else is warm and happy. ^_^ Well, death might be a little extreme, but anyway. =P

Matt
17th December 2002, 08:46 PM
Ok im back. I will be posting all the stuff i am supposed to be doing maybe tommorow and Thursday. I will be available for a while. So dont be mad. I will be here tommorow posting the reffings and attacks. ok Bye peoples.

Majin Sean
17th December 2002, 09:04 PM
Well, I will be on a cruise ( :D ) from Thursday until Monday. I don't think it'll effect anything since I am in only one battle ATM ( --; ) and I only have to worry about the reffing I'm going to get at 009. So, later peeps! *goes off in search of girls on cruise ship* *drools*

dragon684
18th December 2002, 03:44 AM
I'm back. Maybe for 2 days since then I'll get my rapport card. I don't wanna have it.

:( WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI:(

Mister Mew
18th December 2002, 12:33 PM
Just so everyone is informed, from Dec 23rd to Jan 2nd (a grand total of 11 days) I'll be out of town, visiting family that I haven't seen in nearly 3 years. I'll back back late on the 2nd and, if I'm not to tired, I'll be back then but, if I'm drained, I'll return on the 3rd.

Yumemiru
19th December 2002, 01:50 PM
Arun-SORROW says:
hmm.. do me a favor and put a message in the absence tower for me. i'm gonna be out vacationing still the 13th of Jan. so yeah ^^;;
Valfreyja says:
Okay.

So, tygerofdanyte will be gone until 01/13/02. Yeah.

Oddish17
19th December 2002, 05:09 PM
I didn't quit ASB(again), and I didn't forget about any of the battles I'm participating in or reffing, I have just been incredibly busy as of late. I'll be able to catch up everything on Monday.

Pokemaster Pichu
21st December 2002, 12:41 AM
i have been grounded from the pc for two months and am back now but will still not be able to come on very often. just fridays (some), holidays (some), days off (some) and weekends (some). i will try to be around because i have to get my bearings again.

Titus
21st December 2002, 02:59 PM
I've been grounded for the last 6-7 weeks and I'm going to be grounded for another 6 1/2-12 1/2 weeks I would have said something but usually my parents forget the next day so I had to trick my dad into letting me on

Midnight Moonlight
21st December 2002, 06:20 PM
I might not be here until January 2nd because of holiday stuffs. So yeah. So don't DQ me, refs...

Mister Mew
23rd December 2002, 05:17 PM
A little change in plans.

I will now be gone fron Tomorrow the 24th until Monday the 30th. Ok, buh bye now.

EngiMatikul
24th December 2002, 05:55 PM
Gone for christmas, the day after, and the day after.

Dark Dragonite
24th December 2002, 08:39 PM
just for the record, I'm gone for Christmas, maybe the day after, depends on the snow... Thanks

Razola
26th December 2002, 12:36 AM
Apologies to all who are being reffed or battling me, but with the holiday vacation in full swing, I am back at home with my old 56K dial-up. This puts a limit on when I can go on the net.

I'll be more active after 1/12/2003.

Until then, don't hold your breath for activity.

Knight of Time
26th December 2002, 07:22 AM
Hi!

I hate to say this, but I'm afraid my glasses have broken in half (I wear glasses, obviously).

Normally I can see with or without them, but without them, I probably will not be able to access TPM much for today or tomorrow, so please don't DQ me in any of my battles.

Also, to anyone whose battle(s) I am reffing, you might want to get a sub-ref for the next two days or so.

Yumemiru
27th December 2002, 03:32 PM
I'm gone until Tuesday the 31st. I'm terribly sorry for the incovenience, but something has come up that I cannot avoid.

Oddish17
27th December 2002, 04:00 PM
I'll be gone until after the new year. I'll be back, though.

M1ND G4ME
27th December 2002, 05:58 PM
did ya miss me? im bAaacK an better than ever

i can get on more now so ill be my own little active self again

Reptilius Pyrus
27th December 2002, 10:32 PM
I shall be in Seattle for a week. I don't know if the Internet there is going to work, so I'm posting this just in case.

Don't Run With Scizors
29th December 2002, 12:02 AM
MasamuneXGP, some poor fellow who stumbled into ASB not knowing where to put this said:

Hey, hi everyone!
*All conversation stops*
*everyone stares at Masa*
/me shifts uncomfortabley
heh heh, um, I was asked to relay a message. *holds up piece of paper*

Ok, it says "My friend, Pokemster Pichu asked me to let the ASB community know that he won't be around indefinitely because he is having problems with Suzie. Please put all of his money, pkmn approving and other things on hold. Thank you."

Um, that's it. So... um.. i'll just be leaving now. Bye...
/me nervously walks out the door.

Knight of Time
29th December 2002, 07:02 PM
Hi!

I have some good news and some bad news regarding my glasses situation.

The bad news is that they could not be repaired, but the good news is that the new ones are working fine (I will only have them for a couple of weeks or so).

Yumemiru
30th December 2002, 10:29 PM
Now that I am back, I have the sneaking suspicion that my hard drive is about to blow. I'm about to burn a lot of information onto some CDs "just in case." The conditions do not currently seem to be in my favor. If I disappear anytime soon, this is why.

Dark Dragonite
31st December 2002, 08:12 AM
Well, I might be losing the Internet on January 2nd for a few days, until we get the money to pay the cable bill, it shouldn't be too long without it though, so don't worry, I'll try not to be away too long...

Wolfsong
1st January 2003, 03:47 PM
I'm moving back into my dorm tomorrow, and i start my temporary job at the campus bookstore Friday. I might be able to get online some but chances are it will be the weekend before i can do much of anything.

Charizard04621
2nd January 2003, 08:18 AM
I'm back.

SR-71 EKFTS
3rd January 2003, 09:07 PM
I'm going to be gone for about 3 weeks, so if i'm reffing a battle, they'll need a sub ref, and if i'm in a battle, either you can DQ me, or you can wait a while.

Midnight Moonlight
4th January 2003, 07:27 PM
I'm posting, but I'm not back. I'm here to say I'll be gone until further notice. I'm not grounded or anything, but my grades are slipping. Well, actually...I'm failing two classes, possibly three actually. So, until the time I'm "Free"...no DQing me, please! *runs off to do homework that was due two weeks ago*

MajinJigglypuff
6th January 2003, 03:53 AM
I'll be gone for at least a week. Maybe longer.

Yumemiru
9th January 2003, 04:03 PM
I've been a bit inactive for the past few days, and I will remain so for a few more. I've been practicing immensely for my upcoming Governor's School audition, and I've also had rehearsals for a play that start early in the afternoon and go onto into the depths of the night/early morning. Throw on top of that school, schoolwork, and an illness most likely aroused by these conditions, and the goings haven't been too spectacular. I have minimal food and sleep for the past four days. So, sorry for any inconvenience. Just give me until next week to get my offline life in order, then I'll spend more time getting my online "life" in order.

Matt
9th January 2003, 05:25 PM
I will be gone for a few days. My grandma is sick again. She is in the hospital, and im going to go see her. So I will be gone almost all day tommorow. And I have two reports due Monday. I might be on a few times and all but that isnt likely. I might have the reffings up for the people im reffing for by tonight. That will be the last one for about 2 or 3 days. So ummm yea. Bye now.

Little_Pikachu
10th January 2003, 02:10 AM
I'll be visiting family for the weekend. And to say that they have poor computer facilities is to say that the Stone Age is low on amenities. So I won't be on for a few days; sorry if this is an inconvenience.

Icy
13th January 2003, 06:21 PM
x.X *is sick* Well.. I'll be gone until further notice. I can't really tell you people when I'm not going to be sick now can I?

For the two battles I'm reffing:

oO Sorry for not finishing them, but find a sub-ref for the next two days or so. I may be gone for just another day, or another week.

For my battle against Vap:

oO I'll post attacks when I feel like it.

Little_Pikachu
14th January 2003, 11:56 PM
I'm back, and it pisses me off that some hideous wankers have been tearing up my forum in my absence. I just can't leave you alone for a second, can I?

SmoothCriminal
16th January 2003, 10:49 AM
I'm out for a week or so, tournament thingy majig.

Icy
16th January 2003, 08:12 PM
back! Although I'll still be fairly inactive. :D I'm making a ASB fanfic... again! BWAHAHA!

SNOTS FUBAR
17th January 2003, 01:54 PM
Ill be gone from now til sunday night.

Wolfsong
17th January 2003, 04:33 PM
I'll have less access to the net until Monday. I'll still be able to get online, but i only have access to my dad's laptop.

Deck Knight
19th January 2003, 11:32 PM
Starting Tomorrow (Jan21), I will be gone for an indeterminite period of time, I do not know how long I will be gone, I, to be on the safe side, will say 1 month, due to school, work, and other projects. If you miss me, at least I have an explanation. So don't wait up for me. If your in a battle, postpone it till later. Since I will not be here for far too long for you all to wait. My school, work, and other projects will prevent me from being of service.

SNOTS FUBAR
20th January 2003, 10:10 AM
back

Discothéque
20th January 2003, 11:30 AM
Icy (Totodile43) told me on AIM that he cannot get onto Pokémasters for some reason, and asked if I could post about his absense. =3

So Icy will be gone until he can get Pokémasters working on his computer again. ^^;

Moltrecuno
23rd January 2003, 05:41 PM
I be the shadow from the past....
...I am not back...
...I am still away...
...you are getting bored of my long absence...
...and all I'm going to do is smile. :D

Charler: Give her another month to come back in other words....

Also you can still see Charler and me haven't stopped insulting each other. -_-;

I AM STILL AWAY!!

~M~

Edit: *shrugs* If I end up finding myself unemployed in any of my jobs when I get back, I shall be a tad bit pissed(no matter what reason you give me in why). I shall also kill you all who were up to it. =o

Mister Mew
23rd January 2003, 06:43 PM
Sorry I didn't post this a week ago, but Ill be away for a couple more weeks most likely. Really sorry about this.

Syberia
23rd January 2003, 08:34 PM
I'm going to be rather not-here for the next three days. Wait, I take that back. I am not going to be here at all for the next three days ^_^.

Styx: Looks like I have the whole place to myself for the next few days...*evil grin*

I'll be back in three days, provided Styx actually leaves me an ASB to return to :p

Styx: It's not like I'm plotting your downfall or anything...

Dark Dragonite
24th January 2003, 02:13 PM
I am not saying I am gone, or going, but I am alotted 2hrs of comp use as of Feb., thought I will do my best to keep up with my jobs, and get on as frequently as possible.

Icy
24th January 2003, 05:39 PM
Just a confirmation that I am indeed gone. For the battles I'm reffing; get a sub ref. For the battles I'm in... uh, just wait a while. x.X If you're wondering how I'm on now *gasps* i'm at a LIBRARY. *runs*

Meep.

DarkPrincess
26th January 2003, 02:46 PM
Sorry but I'm going to be taking a break from TPM....a deep depression that once came to me is returning so it's best i don't stay here for it...this place brings too many memories because two guys who i thought were special hate me..Konspiracy Thearoy and The Dark Master...it has come to my attention that both of them hate me so i just don't wanna come here for a bit in order to adjust that two of my best friends i made here are now against me so naturally I'm just heartbroken. If the two guys I mentioned are reading this I'm sorry to embarass you but you should be ashamed of yourselves. I trusted the both of you and this is how you repay me? I know for a fact Konspiracy hates me..someone told me The Dark Master hates me and I don't know if I should believe it or not. If this is a mistake than please tell me. If anyone wants to talk to me, you can contact me at "DarkPrincess394" at instant messaging. In this moment I could really use a good friend. Thank you. Bye. You can either wait for me to return guys or make TML the winner. It doesn't matter to me.

Systematic Revolution
26th January 2003, 03:28 PM
Rachel, Rachel, Rachel.. I honestly believe you assume a little too much. I never told you that I hated you. I think you need to come off yourself and be a little more mature. Just because we supposedly hate you, does NOT mean it is the end of the world. It's called "deal with it" Rachel. I know that sounds harsh, but well Im sure if anyone here knows you as personally as I do, they will agree with me wholeheartedly.

~KT

dragon684
27th January 2003, 05:29 AM
I'll be gone for a week so I would appriciate it if nobody DQ-ed me.

Knight of Time
27th January 2003, 10:28 AM
Hi!

I am not sure how many of you remember this, but there was a day when I mentioned I would be moving to Charlottetown, P.E.I., Canada someday.

Now, it has become official, and as of this Thursday, I will be moving into a new house on the outskirts of Charlottetown.

I am not really sure how long it will take to set up the computer and everything needed to get back here, so I don't want to be DQed in any of my battles starting Thursday, and up to the time when I post my return.

I'd prefer some people to sub-ref battles I am currently reffing right now, while I am moving into my new house.

Thank you.

Edit: Also, there is a chance I might not be on starting either tomorrow morning or Thursday morning, so please bear with me.

Charizard04621
27th January 2003, 06:35 PM
I'll be gone this entire week. Tennis tryouts last till 6 PM every day. Goodbye for now.

Dark Dragonite
27th January 2003, 07:10 PM
Once again, let me say I do not forefit, or quit anything, I will be around as much as possible, but my Aunt and Uncle have strict rules of only 2hrs after all work is done.
I am moving on the 29-30th essentially, so things will be a bit odd for me :( :confused:
Please understand I apologize for my lack of activeness with reffing, I will get better, when I am used to my situation more.

Cyrus
29th January 2003, 01:56 PM
Raz is under the weather, he expects to be back in 2 or 3 days, he will have the refs up around then.

Yumemiru
30th January 2003, 06:45 AM
I'll be out for the next few days. If I'm on at all, it will be through a ridiculously slow dial-up computer equiped with AOL... So I may end up breaking the computer before I actually have the chance to load anything.

Matt
31st January 2003, 02:36 PM
I am very sick, and i might be going to the hospital. So I will be out a while. Im sorry, you will need a sub ref, and please dont dq me... Bye.

Dark Dragonite
4th February 2003, 03:44 PM
I am still alive, but in a sort of moving limbo, plus my car and I don't feel good at all...I have no hearing, only pain in my left ear, and my car got hit by some jerk today, so blah...please excuse my absence for a bit longer, don't DQ me or take me off the tourney, I will be around.

Wolfsong
5th February 2003, 10:33 PM
I am having a big test Friday. I'll be on but the reffings will have to wait till Friday afternoon at the earliest. Sorry, but i feel that grades are very impotant.

100FangCroconaw
6th February 2003, 04:59 PM
Because my eyes are red, don't expect me to be on often.AT ALL.

Drade130
8th February 2003, 11:25 AM
Im sorry to all i am reffing or battling. I must leave now for an unknown amount of time. Please just dq if u would like and find a sub ref. I will be back...

PojoPooka
8th February 2003, 01:21 PM
I am leaving the league for now. I WILL be back. I am getting accused of cheating right and left now, and starting to get bashed by people constantly(just like in the old PASBL I used to go to, but quit for this exact same reason.
I am being bashed for battling n00bs. I have been here for less then 1 month, what do you expect?
I am being bashed for no Damage Caps. Damage Caps are never on in PASBL, I got used to that. I feel more comfortable with none noe, whether I benefit or not from them. I am being bashed for it now.
I had Cyrus ref 3 of my matches, cause I know how he/she refs, and I like how s/he refs. I am new, I stick with what I know. Is that wrong? No. I got accused of formign some alliance with Cyrus suddenly.
I am getting bashed for my sudden death arena. Well, I have tried to use it 4 times, and have actually used it 2 times. One of those 2, the first round wasn't even reffed. The other, I lost. I am being accused of using an arena that is utterly unfair, when all that has happened is I lost in it once, and it is unfair to the battler?
So, before I get bashed even more, like in the PASBL, I am leaving this league for now.

PS I forfeit all my battles

Oddish17
8th February 2003, 06:56 PM
My monitor just died, so I'll be gone a couple of days until I get a new one.

Charizard04621
9th February 2003, 08:51 AM
Well, my other computer is like, screwed up.

This morning I tried several times to log in to it, but every time I log in, the screen suddenly goes black and refuses to turn back on. There's a strange noise that comes from the monitor. But it's still on. When I hit Ctrl+Alt+Delete, the thing restarted.

What I can't figure out how to fix is that stupid screen turning black. I can't get anything accomplished with that black screen.

HELP?!!

Dark Dragonite
9th February 2003, 02:49 PM
I got into a car accident friday, don't really wanna go into it, so I shall leave it as I'm trying to keep getting internet time, so I can do my jobs, don't DQ or fire me please, thanks!!

Jarreddo
10th February 2003, 08:15 AM
Behold yee TPMers, I bring forth news from DragonKnight.

[Monday 02/10/2003 05:11:20] Âme Désespérée: help me post this:
I'm in junior college now, and I'm usually too busy for TPM, so I won't be very active nowadays, or until further notice....

(post in the away tower)
[Monday 02/10/2003 05:11:54] Âme Désespérée: yeah... i don't think i have the time
[Monday 02/10/2003 05:11:56] Âme Désespérée: just post and say its from me

Ummm... Yeah. That is all.

kamikze
10th February 2003, 12:45 PM
my dear friend shadow87 is unable to come online for some time :o his comp crashed so plz do not fire or dq him, if I would have had the time I would have searched all the links, but my internet connection has the bad habit of crashing a lot :(

Dark Dragonite
14th February 2003, 02:02 PM
I'm not fully back yet, o please don't DQ me, I can only use the comps if I go out of my way, and at certain times, even when I move next week, it will be a pain for a little bit, then I may come back to normal everyday for like 5hrs usage!!

Wolfsong
14th February 2003, 05:40 PM
I have limited internet time until Monday. The only downside of going home for the weekend, but I am having the best day !! ^_^ Considering it has been raining the whole day.

Moltrecuno
14th February 2003, 07:04 PM
*walks in*

Alright.... I'm back! :D

*crickets chirp*

-____-; some welcome....

Charler: Indeed =P

Damnit Charler!!! Anyway I'm going to go work my butt off again for you people... ;P

~M~

Ditto Master
15th February 2003, 12:02 AM
I'm posting a message here for ASHarris/Amanda regarding her current health status and her status as away for the time being. I think this msg speaks for itself:

[10:57:07:PM] ASHarris13: I'm pretty much bed-ridden with some strange version of the flu that's trying to develop into pneumonia

So she'll be away until further notice..it would be advisable to leave her be until she is ready to return.

Shadow87
16th February 2003, 08:55 AM
I'm baaaack!!! after my worst week in my life(no computer, no internet, aaaahhh!!) aaahh, it feels great to be back!!

MetaKnight89
18th February 2003, 02:03 AM
well....its weird but every time I try to post it says i cant cuz of the 60 second ding.y.....so I will only post once ina while. Note to killer tai and dragon684 ull need a sub or wait till I get teh new laptop. O Eevee Master 0 will be on vacation.

Black Articuno
20th February 2003, 08:35 AM
I will be gone for four days, please don't kill me for this. I'll be back about the 24th. Thank you.:wave:

Dark Dragonite
20th February 2003, 09:06 AM
I didn't want to have to post every few days like thisbut I repeat, hopefully for the last time:
I do not have access to the internet at home, I have to find time at school, or at the library, which isn't reliable, so while I will post, don't DQ me, cause I can't control the weather, or the way my car runs!!

Bug Catcher Daniel
21st February 2003, 01:34 PM
i'll go to my beach house for the weekend(i'll be back on monday)

Wolfsong
21st February 2003, 04:29 PM
Like usual my time online during the weekends is limited.

Knight of Time
21st February 2003, 04:59 PM
I'm back!

Sorry if my absence was longer than you guys expected, but we got the computer and stuff set up today (finally).

As of now, things have been going quite good in the new house (I live in a community called Stratford, which is close to the city of Charlottetown).

Later!

Oddish17
22nd February 2003, 04:52 PM
Something very important has come up, so I will be away for a few days. I hopefully will be back by Wednesday, if all goes well.

Bug Catcher Daniel
24th February 2003, 08:32 PM
im back... i have to post when i come back right?

Oddish17
24th February 2003, 10:50 PM
Things went somewhat better than I expected, so I'm back sooner than I thought. Any battles I'm reffing, I'll get done tomorrow night.

Icy
27th February 2003, 06:33 PM
x.X I'm sick. Blech.

Err DQ me from battles if you wish, I don't care. As for reffing, get a sub-ref. I may ref every now and then, but if I don't say that I'll be reffing, make the sub-ref keep reffing.

Wolfsong
28th February 2003, 05:56 PM
please don't dq me in any of my battles. i had a major quiz this week and my time online is limited during the weekend. i will try to post and ref as soon as i can but bear with me please

Charizard04621
2nd March 2003, 06:50 PM
Skiing... Again...

I'll be gone for a whole week, beginning this Friday. Some patience from whoever I'm battling with would be gladly appreciated... To those that I'm reffing for, you can either choose to wait a week or get a sub-referee in the meantime.

As for the TPMAFFAT tourney, I'll be submitting some standing orders... So my group members need not worry.

Cyrus
4th March 2003, 10:04 PM
Raz has requested that I post saying that he is having diffeculty posting, he has been unable to post a refing. At most this will last until next Monday when he returns to school.

Bug Catcher Daniel
8th March 2003, 12:00 AM
i'll go to the beach for saturday and suinday...

dragon684
8th March 2003, 01:37 PM
Sorry but I should do this before. My parents didn't allow me to get on the comp and my dad wants me to focus on my studies. Exams are coming up. Maybe link10 will post this to.
I understand if people DQ me from my battles and other refs can take over my reffings. But I ask one thing

DON'T DEMOTE ME IN THE REFFING STANDS PLZ

Wolfsong
9th March 2003, 03:23 PM
I'm leaving tomorrow Monday the 10 to go on vacation, I'm not sure exactly when i'll be back but y next sunday at the absolute latest. Please don't DQ me because mos likely i will not have access to a computer till i get back.

Matt
11th March 2003, 08:36 PM
I am having this huge test tomorrow and all. So I will have to postpone or whatever my reffings till tomorrow afternoon hopfully... So please be patient.

Icy
11th March 2003, 08:47 PM
:o. I have a project worth 10% of my grade in all academic classes due on Thursday... and I haven't started. :D, So I'll probably be more active than usual... just kidding. I'll be slightly inactive for a couple days (probably until Monday or so, I'm not sure when I'm presenting). I'll still be around though, so it shouldn't matter much.

Little_Pikachu
16th March 2003, 01:16 AM
Spring break begins. I won't be back to decent computer access until Wednesday night, and on Thursday I have to attend a Spring Break Animé Marathon (SBAM) from 8 to 10. That's 8:00a.m. to 10:00p.m. Fourteen hours, not two... You really should've realized that on your own.

Anyway, try not to destroy the forum while I'm gone. And unless ASHarris gets it in the meantime, the next AFFAT reffing will be the first then I do when I get back.

Oddish17
16th March 2003, 07:44 PM
I have to leave ASB for an extended period of time. Between visiting my mom in the hospital, my new job and school work I do not have the time to do much of anything anymore. Any battles I'm in you can DQ me.

Icy
16th March 2003, 07:48 PM
I'm getting my computer fixed, so I wont' be online for an unknown amount of time. And I hardly ever go to the library to use a *gasp* public computer, so it may be a while till i'm back. Or i could get lucky.

Knight of Time
22nd March 2003, 09:37 AM
Hi!

I am afraid I have some bad news, everyone.

A few days ago, I just caught another cold, and such, this one I have been finding more annoying than previous ones (to make matters worse, I cannot take a flu shot because I am allergic to something in the shot, which I think is pennecillin).

With this new cold bothering me so much, I am afraid that it just might stop me from going on the computer (by making me not feel like using it, depending on how I am feeling), so I don't want to be DQed in any of my battles.

Also, to anyone whose battle(s) I may be reffing, I am afraid you might want to get a sub-ref to take my place.

I'm not sure when I will get over this cold, so please bear with me guys.

Thank you.

Matt
25th March 2003, 04:54 PM
I'm posting for Killer Tai. He told me over msn that he will be gone for some time. Here is the conversation if you need that much :rolleyes:. He is sicken.

sicken says:
hey matt I can't stay long

sicken says:
so post in the asb absence tower and say I am going to be gone for some time

Icy
28th March 2003, 11:57 PM
I'm baaaaaaaacccccccckkkkk. That was quicker than I thought it'd be.

Yumemiru
30th March 2003, 08:05 PM
I'll be out of town and unable to access the internet from this coming Tuesday evening (April 1) to Sunday evening (April 6). Good ole All-State orchestra. I have a sneaking suspicion that the Mahler piece they're having us play will be the end of me, so if I never return to the internet world, you'll know who to blame.

I'm also catching an irritating bug. I suppose it wants to accompany me on my upcoming trip. I cannot allow this to happen. Thus, I will be sleeping a lot to try and fend it off. I'll be here to take care of emergencies and to do a few things for the tourney, but that's about it.

Mozz, Imp: I'll get your battle reffed before Tuesday. If you want to get a sub-ref afterwards while I'm away, you may. Of course.

So, yes, I'll be gone most of this week. Please don't welcome my return with any nasty surprises. Pleasant surprises are a plus, though.

Shadow87
31st March 2003, 01:17 AM
I'm sorry that I'm not active but I am a little bit sick. well a little bit, I never have been as sick as now !:( so sorry for the battles I ref and battles I'm in, but I'm not able to do any internet thingy's on the moment, I really feel bad!! As soon as I feel better I will be back! Sorry!

killer tai
31st March 2003, 05:39 PM
ok I'm back the fact was I was grounded but now I'm back

thanks for posting for me Matt

Misery's Herald
5th April 2003, 09:57 AM
Jason (Prodigy) has informed me via telephone that I must post the following message: He is not able to get online due to some bastardly problem with his internet provider. He has told me to also say that he shall be back online as soon as possible, which may or may not be soon.

M1ND G4ME
9th April 2003, 02:37 PM
Hey Guess what, I'm grounded again o_O I need to stop getting on so late. I don't know how long it'll be until I'm back but don't DQ me from my battles! ok I guess that's all so... *poof*

Syberia
10th April 2003, 12:01 AM
TheWhiteThief: hey, do you think you could post in the absence tower on ASB that i will not be here tomorrow, and possibly not on until sunday. my username is SneaselReborned.

Well, I think that's pretty self-explanitory, but for those of you slow folk out there, SneaselReborned will not be here for a while.

Styx: Wha? Where'd he say that?

-_- Slow folk exactly...

Dark Dragonite
11th April 2003, 02:39 PM
I figure it was a matter of time before I needed to post here again. The home comps are not working properly, and I will not be able to use them much. I say about 2-3weeks before they're 100%again.

I also cannot use AIM at the moment, so please excuse my abscence.

I will still post attacks when needed, but things will be slower due to having to use College and Library Computers for the time being.

Thank you.

kamikze
13th April 2003, 05:05 AM
I'm taking a break for atleast 2 weeks, coz of my health and my bad schoolwork, I need to improve both :P I won't be on for 2 weeks or more, so you can DQ me in your battles or wait, I don't care, but if you DQ me :D we have to have a rematch when i return :P see you all in a couple of weeks :)

Yumemiru
14th April 2003, 04:15 PM
The next week or so is going to be absolutely crazy for me, as have been the past few days. I'll be on and off... I probably won't be here a lot until I get settled in. I'll post more info when I can. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

dragon684
17th April 2003, 07:39 AM
I will be gone starting tomorrow till monday. Monday night(other daytime over here so don't know when I'm back) is a chance to get on but I doubt it. We are going to Lourdes(France) for a vacation with the whole family(icluding my irritating cousin). I'll probably get home to tired to do anything or with a major headache. In fact I'm getting it now to

leaf(F, chikorita): sorry just testing my sig

Well bye :wave: (I've been dieing to use that smily)

The_Missing_Link
18th April 2003, 06:42 PM
*hates posting in this topic* --;

Well, spring break is going on for me next week and from Saturday to Thursday, I will be in Las Vegas, having a good time watching magic and comedy shows although suffering from lack of TPM time. So don't DQ me and I obviously won't be able to ref until Thursday night or Friday so I'm sure you people will be patient enough to wait. If not, you can get a sub-ref but I'll be very disappointed

Nightshade-You know she will

*glares and then walks away, dreading the 6 hours of plane time* >_<

Razola
21st April 2003, 12:31 PM
Sorry folks, but these next two weeks are my last two and a half weeks for my freshman year.

This means that I'll be finishing up assignments and getting ready for finals. I just won't have a load of time for ASB.

I'll get to any current matches, but don't expect me to take on many more matches for a while.

Things will be getting back to normal around May 7th.

Elec Man EXE
23rd April 2003, 11:12 AM
I'll be gone from Thursday, April 24th until Tuesday, April 29th on a choir trip to california. So, uh, yah.

VirtualPlay
23rd April 2003, 09:34 PM
I will be gone from Thursday ( Apr. 24 ) until Monday ( Apr. 28 ) night. Please do not DQ me from my battle, and please wait for my reffing. Thank you.

Wolfsong
24th April 2003, 01:30 PM
Finals week is coming up. I will be on occasionally, i will try to get reffings done, but please bear with me. Apologies for any delays.

Moltrecuno
24th April 2003, 07:38 PM
DarkDragonite told me to post this here:

x Moltrecuno x: so what should i say in the away tower?
DarkDragoniteTPM: umm, just that I have a lot of things beckoning, like college, and stuff, and I'll post attacks when I can, but I don't know when I'll be fully back
x Moltrecuno x: alright. no problem :)
DarkDragoniteTPM: thanks a lot

So yeah, he'll be inactive for a while.

~M~

The_Missing_Link
25th April 2003, 12:15 AM
*yawns*

I'm posting at 1:14 AM to tell everyone that I'm back from Vegas. It was very nice

Little_Pikachu
26th April 2003, 08:47 PM
Erm... ASHarris fried her internet connection somehow. She might be a little inactive for a few days, since all she has is a cell phone to go online with. That's expensive, you know?

Yumemiru
29th April 2003, 05:36 PM
RR came to my home yesterday and 'fixed' my cable. They claimed my cable lines were borderline antique, and thus they were the problem. That may very well have been a problem. However, it was apparently not the problem, as my connection is yet again being tempermental. I'm ready to raise Hell and unleash my Pomeranian... a threat no man, woman, or child should ignore.

So, my connection may very well up and quit again. It may not. Either way, it's not being friendly, so I most likely cannot be online often. Just so you know.

Shadow87
30th April 2003, 06:34 AM
well people, after a month of absense I am finally back! I told in my last post I was sick, and that sickness went on for more than a week, then I went back to school. But I missed so much that I had to work hard on my homework that whole week so I couldn't get online. Well after a week I was fine, but then my sickness returned(that really sucks) and again I was stuck in bed for a week. I was better two days before my trip to Berlin(beautiful city) and now I'm finally totally better and at home so I can enjoy my i-net and this site again. sorry I've been away so long! well I'm off chekking everything I missed the last month! glad to be back

Wolfsong
3rd May 2003, 12:09 AM
Ok, here's the deal. I'm in the middle of finals. So i have limited assess to the computer. Sunday, I am moving my computer out of my dorm, so i won't have any access to the net till monday night tuesday morning at the earliest. Sorry for any inconviences. I'll try to get back as quick as I can.

Dark Dragonite
3rd May 2003, 11:23 AM
I have to ask that I not be DQ'd, a lot has just happened, and I'm in a weird, almost mourning state right now...
I will hopefully look up, and post attacks in my match with Moltrecuno on Monday.
It's 100FC's turn to post first I believe in our match, if not, I will on Monday.
I hate it, but The Dark master has left, so I don't think I am needed to post there, but for argument sake, I will post Monday as well :(

Thanks for understanding...

M1ND G4ME
12th May 2003, 02:46 PM
*looks around and sees everyone leaving asb* dang... Andyways, Im not "Leaving" I'm just going poof for 2 weeks. Dont DQ me in any of my battles!!! *thinks* IM NOT IN ANY BATTLES!!!

Everoy
13th May 2003, 03:06 PM
I am going on a camping trip, I'll be back on the 17th.

Matt
13th May 2003, 07:56 PM
Steve(Dark Dragonite) asked me to post in here. He said that his computer freezes everytime he comes into ASB so he will have to do everything from the library since school is out. So be patient with his reffing and his attacks etc. If you need to see the log and such here it is.

DarkDragoniteTPM (8:46:26 PM): when I try to post in ASB, this comp frezzes, please post in the away tower, that I will have to do everything from the Library since school is out

Razola
14th May 2003, 11:29 PM
I'm sad to say that I'll be very inactive this summer. There is a good chance that I won't be reffing any matches this summer.

Due to a 56k modem and one phone line, most of my internet time is brief and whenever I do manage to get online, I don't want to have to sink all of into reffing matches. Furthermore, reffings would be far too infrequent and I don't won't to make people wait.

I'm not done reffing though. Once I go back to school in August I'll be back on my much zipper T1 line and be able to resume reffing.

I advise anyone who is being reffed by me to fine a permanent subsitute.

Everoy
17th May 2003, 11:35 AM
I'm back! I will try to post in my battles sometime today.

Yumemiru
19th May 2003, 05:15 PM
For any wondering where I've been the past while:

I died.

I'm better now.

Charizard04621
21st May 2003, 04:07 PM
I hate to be gone for the entire month of June just when we're thinking about doing something to integrate RS, but I'm stuck.

I may or may not have access to the computer when I go home, so I don't know if I'll be posting at all or not. Don't count on my presence, though. I know I'll *definitely* not be able to communicate via any form of Instant Messenging, however.

Woo, I get to take a 22 hour long plane trip over the Atlantic... Getting on a connecting flight at the United Arab Emirates, and then hopping on the plane to Malaysia. Eh, I'd better not catch SARS... Singapore has tons of cases, and I'm afraid they might leak into Malaysia.

Cyrus
25th May 2003, 10:50 AM
Posting this for Mudkip14, he told me in a PM he is having problems with his cable modem, keeps disconnecting. Due to this he is unable to get on TPM for any amount of time. Unknown how long this will continue.

Mudkip14
26th May 2003, 09:56 AM
Thank you for the post Cyrus and I would also like to state that I may be gone for about a week starting tomorrow. If we don't go then I could possibly be back to normal by tomorrow but if I do go I'll be gone for another week.

Yumemiru
31st May 2003, 08:41 PM
My 14 yr old dog just got brutally attacked by two large dogs that managed to get into my backyard. I'm gone for the next couple of days. Even if I am online briefly, don't expect me to do anything.

Dark Dragonite
3rd June 2003, 02:01 PM
I am getting to a breaking point with stress, everythign hurts right now, and I can't stop shaking for very long. I am going to see someone about this, and get better, but for now, don't DQ me, I will take a little longer in figuring a decent strategy at this point.

Deck Knight
5th June 2003, 10:07 PM
It is not I who shall be gone... however.

Teresa shall be gone for quite a while, owing to the fact she got an unsatisfactory grade on a test, her parents have taken away her keyboard and other measures of fun and happiness. (Including talking to me in any way shape or form). So now she shall be gone for several weeks.

As for her positions...

TOUCH ANY ONE OF THEM AND WOE BE UPON YOU WHEN SHE GETS BACK, ASSUMING I DON'T GIVE YOU A MOUTHFUL FIRST!!!

Any battles she is having will have to wait a few weeks, any reffings, she encourages new refs.

Oh yes, and 1 wise crack about the circumstances, just 1, and I will make sure it is your last!

If you can't tell, I'm in an EXTREMELY bad mood, DON'T ASK!!!

ASHarris's edit: The large font was annoying. And I can assure you that Teresa will not be replaced in any of her jobs. The only reason that ever happened was due to circumstances that have been explained. You recently claimed to understand those circumstances, but you have yet to give any evidence to indicate so in public.

I also don't respond well to ridiculous threats. Cut it.

dragon684
6th June 2003, 10:07 AM
Okay. I'll be gone for 2 weeks starting next monday. Exams are going to begin and I need to study.

I hope I won't get DQ-ed in my battle with link10

Elec Man EXE
6th June 2003, 01:14 PM
I am going on vacation starting tommorow, the 7th, and I won't return till the 25th or so. Well, there ya have it.

Mudkip14
6th June 2003, 02:31 PM
Well everyone I've returned for a day and found out that I'm leaving again. I'll be able to get here untill the end of July because we are now in the process of moving. I know that's a long time but, our family takes a long time to pack(2-3 days). It's a few day drive(2Days). We have to get settled(5-7Days) and we're not leaving untill this Tuesday but I'll be very busy untill then so 11-12 days from Tuesday the tenth is the 21 or 22 so don't expect me back untill sometime around then. Again I'm sorry for any inconvinence I am causing. Also this is a note to all my matches. I was DQ'd in one because no one read my post here so please don't DQ me.

Yumemiru
7th June 2003, 05:27 PM
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I will be stuck in Manchester, TN from June 14 through June 29. I will not have internet access during this time, unless I can find a library that offers it (which I doubt... it's a fairly small town).

I'm terribly sorry for such an inconveniece, especially since Charizard04621 will still be gone at that time. Believe me, if I could avoid this trip and stay home, I would.

I'm sure Impereon and DRWS can hold the fort just fine for two weeks. ASB has had a two-mod status for much longer than that before. Please do not give them any trouble. That would upset me a great deal.

Yumemiru
8th June 2003, 03:35 PM
Internet connectivity:

Start Date (CST): 6/8/2003, 11:00 PM
End/ETR Date: 6/13/2003, 5:00 AM
Areas Affected: SEE IMPACTED DIVISIONS (TW-MEMPHIS)
Notes: Road Runner is currently experiencing issues with Internet connectivity. Subscribers in the affected area(s) may have no connection to the Internet or latency/slow connectivity. Our engineers are working quickly to resolve this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

killer tai
10th June 2003, 04:26 PM
I won't be here for the part of this week and monday to thursday 1:00 pm I got exams next week and my dad is going to ban me from cpu sometime this week so well I'll be gone

Knight of Time
10th June 2003, 05:48 PM
Hi!

I regret not posting here on June 2 to post here for my latest absence (I was really busy that day).

For a week, we had to get the computer fixed (as well as get a new mouse, which surprisingly has no trackball (it doesn't use one, it uses a beam)).

Please accept my sincere apologies everyone.

Mindprobe
11th June 2003, 07:30 AM
I'm away from Friday to Wednesday due to a confirmation camp.

Dark Dragonite
16th June 2003, 12:52 PM
Ok, I have been away, explained in a topic in Misc. and I will be here, but not as often, and Nala98 asked me to post here for her as well, please don't DQ ether of us until we return fully.
Thank you.

Wolfsong
17th June 2003, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Dark Dragonite
Ok, I have been away, explained in a topic in Misc. and I will be here, but not as often, and Nala98 asked me to post here for her as well, please don't DQ ether of us until we return fully.
Thank you.

Thanks for posting Steve.

Last night I was sick from a virus, but i'm better now. At least from that. Anyways, I will not be very active for the next few days. I have to have some tests run on my stomach. I will be able to post some but not very often, so please do not DQ me.

Pandemik
20th June 2003, 10:57 AM
Will be gone for the next two weeks.
That should cover it.

killer tai
20th June 2003, 07:41 PM
ok I'm back from my exam week and well now I'm going to have some fun

SneaselReborned
22nd June 2003, 12:28 AM
I am not completely sure of how to say this, but yeah. For the next little while, I'm either going to be A) inactive or B) very close to inactive!

Please don't DQ me from any battles, and the reffings I am doing need Sub-Refs. Too much vacationing (good things) and work (bad things). Ah well, it should clear up soon. Latest will probably be early August. Who knows, it could clear up in a week or so?

Anyway, if any of my battles reffed/competing in are getting to page 2+, then please bump them up. Its not fun to come back and find all your battles disappearedx_X. Ah well, whatever!

And with that, I must leave. Good day! :wave:

[EDIT] BTW, people should realize I'm not gone yet, but I'm just inactive right now. I'll be off to Alaska soon, though (X_X).

Drade130
22nd June 2003, 07:59 PM
gone for a week to my home state of wisconsin. may need a subref for my single reffing and since im only in one battle, please dont dq me.

Discothéque
24th June 2003, 03:22 PM
Well, I'm taking a small break from ASB for a while, so I forfeit the battles I'm in and declare my opponents the winners.

Thank you.

The Muffin Man
24th June 2003, 03:43 PM
weren't you an I in a battle? :o does it still count since we didn't really get a reffing? >.<;;

Discothéque
24th June 2003, 04:07 PM
I don't believe it does since we never had a ref. O_o It's most likely dead by now, anyhow, it was quite a while ago. @_@

Icy
24th June 2003, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Discothéque
Well, I'm taking a small break from ASB for a while, so I forfeit the battles I'm in and declare my opponents the winners.

Thank you.

Similarly, I will be taking a small leave from ASB, but under totally different circumstances. :\ My computer's broken and stuff... so I don't think I'm going to be able to be online consistently for about a month, hopefully less time. This means, I CANT ref for you. I'll try to post orders in my battles, but if I ever past DQ, just DQ me.

ryandude713
27th June 2003, 09:47 PM
goin to hawaii for little over a week (poor me)
dont dq me or u will suffer the wrath of 1,000 mex-italian manslaps
have fun w/ out me
especially u cyrus :D
oh and btw, if u dont hear from me in at least a month, then its safe to assume im dead or mia
bye everyone :wave:

dragon684
28th June 2003, 03:07 AM
I'm off for about 2 weeks. starting tomorrow. We are going on vacation. I promis that my parents will have to drag me their since I would rather stay here with you guys.
yeah right

Charizard04621
28th June 2003, 07:14 AM
I'll not be very active this weekend, as we are moving to a new house on Monday. It might take us several days to settle down, so... Don't expect extreme activity from me.

A Grilled Fish
29th June 2003, 05:31 AM
I'm going to New Zealand for three weeks, may or may not have access to internet. Starting in three days. And I was in the middle of a great battle...

:(
:mad:
:wave:
_
/? \
/; ;\
|_-_|

Gengar's Shadow
29th June 2003, 04:33 PM
recent chat with me and MindProbe:

MindProbe: can you post to the absence tower for me that I'm away for a week or week and a half?

Me: Okay

So...hes gonna be gone --;

Everoy
30th June 2003, 10:08 AM
I'll be gone for a bit over a week at Lake Vermillion, bye!

Dark Dragonite
1st July 2003, 03:29 PM
Please, no DQ me, I can't use the computer at home, y no compro y hablo Ingles.

Mindprobe
1st July 2003, 04:38 PM
I'll be away starting from Wednesday to next week Monday. I have a tiny chance to come back online, but it is really tiny, please don't DQ me....

pokemasterfrank
1st July 2003, 04:49 PM
>_< Comcast died just now. I'm currently using Dial-Up, which I could be restricted from if my parents want usage of the phone, so I might be gone for a while :/

Also, I will be gone beginning from the 3rd of July on a roadtrip to California, and I wont be back till who knows when o_o.

Anyway, I might be on, I might not. Just depends on if my internet returns. Also depends on if my parents kick me off of the dial up :/.

EDIT: Comcast is back o_o. I guess a restart was all that was needed.

EDIT2: It seems that my internet snaps from periods of on and off o_o I might be gone for a while.

SNOTS FUBAR
3rd July 2003, 07:41 PM
I have been really busy lately and it doesnt look like it will stop soon. Only free time I have is weekends. I havent been able to post the last week and Im sorry for the people I was currently battling with. I believe one was with TML and i apologize for missing the DQ which i surely passed by now. I dont know when I'll be able to post freely. I'll be here on weekend but that aint enough time to be in any serious battles. Umm Bye.

Prodigy
4th July 2003, 02:52 PM
I'm going to be gone for the next three weeks or so.. any battles I'm in (there's just the one with DarkPrincess, unless TMM gets in gear, finds a partner, and posts attacks) can just be suspended until I get back.

As for the Emporium, I guess any breeding you have planned will have to be put on hold.. evolution, of course, is more or less self-service, no need to wait for confirmation from me.

pokemasterfrank
4th July 2003, 08:05 PM
Strike my last post. California was a no, Comcast is still being crappy. But I'm going to Canada tommorow for a few days :O I'll post when I get back :o

Charizard04621
5th July 2003, 08:54 PM
My connection has taken an unexpected turn. I expect RoadRunner maintenance on Tuesday, but I'm not very hopeful that they'll fix the problem soon. Be this short or long, goodbye for a time.

Everoy
7th July 2003, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Parsec's Politoed
I'll be gone for a bit over a week at Lake Vermillion, bye!

I'm back! Man, I ove lakes, too bad my nose got heavily sunburned and is cracked and peeling :(

RaZoR LeAf
7th July 2003, 04:43 PM
Killer Tai has asked me to tell everyone that he is grounded, and wont be online again until July 19th.

pokemasterfrank
7th July 2003, 09:11 PM
Back from Canada, but Comcast still isn't working :/ I'm stuck on Dial-up until Comcast works, so I might disappear or something ._.

The Dark Master
10th July 2003, 08:18 PM
I am having trouble getting online.

I have lost all means of electricity to use my computer and house hold appliances because I am going through a move.

I'm on a laptop with LIMITED battery power and I can only be on for so long and recharging is gonna be a B-Word.

Please, if I am not on in time to ref or finish my battle dont DQ me but in the mean time if I am reffing your battle please see to it to get a sub ref until I can get this problem fixed.

Im sorry to those who I promised to ref right away but this was all too sudden and I wasnt expecting to lose my power. :(

-TDM

Yumemiru
10th July 2003, 11:52 PM
I will be gone for about one week starting on Monday, July 14.

Avian Freeze
11th July 2003, 12:32 AM
Okay, I'm gonna be gone for a few days starting tomorrow. Just to let you know so don't DQ me from the two battles I'm in ^^;.

Sir Chris
11th July 2003, 06:06 PM
I wil be gone until july 17th for personal reasons.

also, I would like someone to sub ref this match until I get back:

http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19099

thankyou.

~ Chris

SneaselReborned
11th July 2003, 09:08 PM
I'm going to be gone starting from Monday, July 14. I will come back 8-10 days later, so you know what that means.

Basically, if anybody can subref my battles that would be great. Also, don't DQ me from anything ><.

Gengar's Shadow
11th July 2003, 11:23 PM
Same as my bro, SneaselReborned. Monday im leaving, and im gonna say ill be back 8-12 days to be on the safe side. However, please give or take 1-2 days.

Ummm...yea. No DQage. Reffings will need subs starting monday.

Cyrus
12th July 2003, 09:54 PM
I will be gone till Tuesday morning at the earliest.

Syberia
12th July 2003, 11:37 PM
Starting tomorrow, I am going to Hawaii for two weeks. Lucky me, I know ^_^. Funny how the people reffing two of my battles are going to be gone for part of that time as well. For the other two, please don't DQ me.

Cyrus
15th July 2003, 09:26 AM
I am back, but I doubt I will be active until early August... I will do my best to keep track of reffings and my battles. If I go more than four days without reffing, by all means locate a subref for the duration of my abscenes.

Mindprobe
16th July 2003, 10:36 AM
Currently, my acces to the net is really unstable and I really don't know when our modem is going to disconnect me. I couldn't access the net in two days due to some transfers made from our old computer to the new computer. When they did that. some odd things happened and our modem didn't work so now I', accessing the net from our old computer and still, the connection is really unstable. And if I D/C, I don't know might I ever come back online this year from our home computers ^_^;;. So this is sorta warning, which stays untill at least the end of the month. So, if I get disconnected from the net, might take long till get back ^_^;;. Please don't DQ me, in case of no posts for two or three days.

Avian Freeze
16th July 2003, 07:35 PM
Okay I'm back now ^^;.

ryandude713
17th July 2003, 12:46 PM
ill be gone till sunday for family affairs
have fun w/ out me

Gladiator
19th July 2003, 12:35 PM
I need to let you know that I won't be here tommorow and through the week. I'm going to computer camp and taking classes in multimedia and video games. Don't DQ me or anything.

Mindprobe
20th July 2003, 02:49 PM
I'm going to be away from Wednesday to Friday in the following week. Don't DQ me.

EvileSquirrel17
20th July 2003, 06:05 PM
I am going to be in a different state until Next Monday or Tuesday.I am going to need a sub-ref for the battles I am reffing and I don't want to get D.Qed either.Thanx.

Cyrus
22nd July 2003, 10:16 PM
I will be either out of town or have a friend in from out of town for the next week. In all likely hood I will not be online and if I am I doubt I will have the time to post anything. I have attempted to post in everything that needed to be posted in. If a week is to long to wait for a reffing, by all means locate a subref for the time being.

Knight of Time
23rd July 2003, 06:18 AM
Hi!

I will be going to Halifax, Nova Scotia for part of today (around noon, I think) and tomorrow (my brother has to go to a special hospital), so please keep in mind that I don't know what time I will be back tomorrow.

I don't want to be DQed in any of my battles, and if necessary, I'd like a couple of sub-refs for the battles I am reffing.

Gengar's Shadow
23rd July 2003, 08:32 AM
im back. good, im not DQed =D.

Yumemiru
23rd July 2003, 07:07 PM
Ugh. Memphis had a MAJOR freak storm Tuesday morning. It was short, but it was a straight wind storm. Winds went up to over 100 mph, averaging at about 85. Huge trees are down everywhere. They crushed houses and cars and blocked off a lot of roads. And downed a lot of power lines or hit transformers. Most of Memphis is without power. Our transformer was hit by a limb, so no power for us. I'm at my mother's boyfriend's house right now. He has power because he lives downtown, where the power lines are underground.

Man, it's crazy out here. I spent yetsterday with my mom cutting up a tree that was lying across our front yard and on our phone lines. Luckily our house and cars didn't sustain damage. Stuff is crazy everywhere out here though. Almost all stoplights are out. Many no longer exist. Signs and trees are everywhere, walls have been blown down... ugh. I'll try to take some pictures so I can upload them when I get power.

So, yeah. I probably won't be able to get online like this much. Our power won't be back for a while. It could be on as soon as 3-4 days from now or as late as two weeks. So, I am away until further notice.

I'm really sorry, but there's nothing I can do about this. My apologies for the inconveniences this will cause.

God, the storm was incredible. And frightening. Yet so quick. I'd describe it, but I don't even know where to begin. Ugh.

Oddish17
24th July 2003, 11:33 PM
ASHarris I've been through a hurricane so I know what you've been through. Terrifying is the best way to describe it.

Anyways, I will be away for about four days, so please don't DQ me and the one battle I'm reffing will have to wait or find a sub-ref for that time.

Knight of Time
25th July 2003, 09:16 AM
Well, I am back now.

I didn't think we would be back yesterday night, but things are now going good for me.

'will try and get back to his ASB stuff today'

Matt
26th July 2003, 11:09 PM
I'm going to be gone for a week starting tomorrow (Sunday). Yeah. I'll be back the next Sunday and what not >>. So don't DQ me from anything and the battles I'm reffing for will need sub refs unless they can wait for a week =o

Prodigy
27th July 2003, 09:27 PM
Well, I made it back okay. My aunt is going to be staying with us through Wednesday, though, so I likely won't be active again until Thursday.

Moltrecuno
28th July 2003, 12:40 PM
I'm going to be very inactive for the next couple to few weeks. Its mainly because I'm being restricted to use the internet(damn single phone line...) during a certain time frame of the day and my sister usually uses the comp after that time frame ends until past midnight. X_x;; I barely have time to even ref or go online. Btw, I do not have my mouth sealed shut if any of my other friends want to know. *is kinda happy for that for now* -_-

~M~

SneaselReborned
30th July 2003, 04:11 PM
Just a note: I have been grounded for the past few days and stuff, so that's why I was away then. Hopefully no DQ has been pushed. To my reffings: sorry! I'll get to them tonight =D.

Yumemiru
30th July 2003, 08:34 PM
300,000+ homes were without power. Several of those were also damaged/destroyed.

And imagine the traffic. Memphis already has bad drivers.

I finally got power last night. I just got home from my dad's today. I'll be 'back' as in 'active online' tomorrow-ish.

Dark Dragonite
31st July 2003, 08:53 AM
I can't access the Internet until Sat(8-2-03) due to personal reasons, please don't DQ me.

Mindprobe
31st July 2003, 12:39 PM
I'm going to be away from following Monday to next Wednesday or Thursday. Don't DQ me, please ^_^

EDIT: Change that to Friday to Sunday ^^ in the following week

Zup
31st July 2003, 01:02 PM
I'll be away from Friday the 1st to the 8th. I'm going to Eaglecrest, a resort thingy for three days, then Basketball camp. My August is filled up badly!

To my reffings: Sorry I can't be here...if you can't wait, find a sub-ref.

To my battles: Don't DQ me! Please!

To Impereon: Sorry I'm not here to recieve my Team Approval Test Results. I doubt I'll win, but if I do, please be patient.

Bye all!

(I'm going on vacation later in August...ick...)