PDA

View Full Version : Pin Cushion (plus some Qs)

Roarkiller
7th December 2004, 06:11 AM
Pkmn(23)
4 weedle ?
2 kakuna ?
4 beedrill frlg
3 dratini
3 dk dragonair
3 dunsparce
2 skitty/sentret
2 delcatty/furret

Trainers(21)
4 TVR
4 3 POR
2 steven
3 celio
4 candy
2 briney
2 vs

4 dbl rainbow (speed)
12 grass

Basic speedrill. Personally, id prefer furret, but delcatty should work equally fine here.

And the questions:
-Dk t-tar vs misdreavus. Since weakness comes before resistance, it does 70 total, right? (misdreavus has weakness D and resistance F)

-Are there any decent colorless pkmn i could use for my deck? Dk dragonite is kinda rampant here, next to dk t-tar. I'm thinking of snorlax, but r there others?

joehardyreturns
7th December 2004, 06:40 AM
I would suggest a Snorlax or Kangaskhan

homeofmew
9th December 2004, 10:32 PM
Snorlax with Tropical wind is good Roarkiller
Why Dragonair evolutionary light.. Dragonair has to be the
active poke. it's too weak to be tourny deck.
once I was playing Metagross vs drill with 4 metal
70 resistance :)

Roarkiller
10th December 2004, 08:13 AM
Au contraire, madame. Quite a number r using dragonite/electrode combo to power up fast and hit hard.

And another question: For dual type pkmn like DK t-tar, if it faces a pkmn whose resistance is dark or fighting, what happens?

homeofmew
12th December 2004, 07:48 AM
you use Muk ex.
I saw a 10 year old play muk ex, he beat my Basty deck :(.
Muck ex is still really good :o.
No Firestarter, no Rain power, no Trode :O!

Kari and Mewtwo
28th December 2004, 07:37 PM
I'm certain weakness comes into effect before resistance. So in dark tyranitar's case it'll be (2*50)-30 so yes, its 70, unless misdreavus already has 2 damage counters then it'll be 120.

Misdreavus
31st December 2004, 09:57 PM
Resistance always applies even if just one of your types is a type that the defender is resistant to. If your Pokémon has both a weakness and a resistance to the same card due to dual-types, such as Dark T-Tar vs. Gengar ex, weakness is applied first. You follow damage from left to right on the card (the weakness symbol is to the left of the resistance symbol).