PDA

View Full Version : Parsec's Politoed vs. dragon684-Ref: Shadow87

Everoy
28th February 2003, 05:46 PM
I am looking for someone willing to battle a n00b!

2 on 2
Two pokemon out at a time
I choose first
You attack first

Arena: Crisscross Field
Arena Description: A large field with lots of grass. The grass is very tall and there is an X shape with no grass in the middle.

Go, Ash! Go, Frogert! *a female pichu and a male poliwag pop out of pokeballs*

Shadow87
1st March 2003, 02:03 PM
I like to ref! please?

Everoy
1st March 2003, 02:20 PM
Okay!

dragon684
1st March 2003, 03:26 PM
I wanna fight you. I'll send out my pokemon and attacks once I decided.

My pokemon and attacks: I select my F electabuzz, Sparks and my M larvitar cruncher.

Alright Sparks. First attract. Pichu should get attracted right away and maybe you can convinse poliwag to love you. Then thunderbolt poliwag and finish it of by using light screen.

Cruncher let's do this. Start of with earth quake. then poison that pichu. finish it of with dig on pichu.

Sparks: attract(both but primarely pichu)~thunderbolt(poliwag)~light screen
Cruncher:earth quake~toxic(pichu)~dig(pichu)

Everoy
2nd March 2003, 09:16 AM
Dragon684, I will let you repost attacks because I forgot that my Pichu was female. Either that or just aim the attract at Frogert(Poliwag).

dragon684
2nd March 2003, 11:22 AM
I'll repost since I need a total new strategy now.

Sparks: Start of with a thunderwave on that poliwag. then put up a sub (about 15%) and finish te round with thunderbolt on poliwag.
Thunderwave(poliwag)~sub(15%)~thunderbolt(poliwag)

Cruncher:start of with an earthquake to hit them both. then use an outrage on that pichu. finish the round by a ancient power towards that pichu.
Earthquake~outrage(pichu)~ancient power(pichu)

Everoy
2nd March 2003, 04:04 PM
Ash! Start with a Thunder Wave on Sparks! Then a Sweet Kiss at both! Then guard Frogert with your life!

Thunderwave-Sparks~Sweet Kiss-Both

Frogert! First, use Hypnosis at Sparks if Ash fails to paralyze her, but if it hits, lull Cruncher to sleep! Then, Hydro Pump x2 on Cruncher!

Hypnosis-Either one~Hydro Pumpx2-Cruncher

dragon684
3rd March 2003, 05:16 AM
didn't you command 4 turns on ash? sweet kiss twice aren't that 2attacks?

Shadow87
3rd March 2003, 08:25 AM
need to know what you're gonna do about that 4 attacks before I can ref:) :wave:

dragon684
3rd March 2003, 10:54 AM
Listen if sweet kiss was a wide spread attack it could happen but it isn't so the last command (guard frogger with your life) doesn't count.

Everoy
5th March 2003, 06:59 PM
I changed it.

Shadow87
6th March 2003, 01:17 PM
sorry it took so long!

Pre-batte

The both trainers, ready to battle, are on the crisscross field. A field with tall beautiful green grass, easy to hide in for small pokemon, and the natural habitat for pokemon like pidgey and ratata. Wile the pokemon can easily hide its a little harder to perform perfect attacks, as the sight is reduced. In the middle of the grass arena there is a large grassless cross, perfectly to battle on, no restrictions of the grass! Both trainers get out their pokeballs, and on the arena appear the four selected pokemon! PP's team of a female pichu and a male poliwag face off against d684's team, a female electabuzz and male larvitar. They meet eachother at the middle of the cross. The battle begins as both trainers shout their orders!

Round 1

ash:100%
Thunderwave-Sparks~Sweet Kiss-Both

frogert:100%
Hypnosis-Either one~Hydro Pumpx2-Cruncher

sparks:100%
Thunderwave(poliwag)~sub(15%)~thunderbolt(poliwag)

cruncher:100%
Earthquake~outrage(pichu)~ancient power(pichu)

The pokemon recieved their orders and start to battle. Sparks concentrates on frogert, the little male poliwag, and sends its crackling electric rings towards it. Frogert waiting for ash to attack got hit by the attack, and feels its muscles tensing up. While Sparks was concentrating on frogert, he got hit by the thunderwave from ash the little pichu, sparks too feels its muscles tensing up! frogert sees pichu paralyzing sparks, this is his time to attack, and concentrates on hypnotizing cruncher. Cruncher gettin drowzee remembers its trainers orders and stomps the ground with its feet. Because of that the ground begins to tremble and a tear, ploughing the ground, is rushing towards were frogert and ash are standing. Luckily for sparks he still stands next to cruncher, so he doesn't got hit by the earthquake. The earthquake sends frogert out of its concentration, and his efforts to hypnotize cruncher failed.
ash runs to sparks and kisses her on her cheek, but sparks, or what is believed to be sparks, doesn't respond, wich makes ash angry. Ash doesn't get much time to be angry as he is hit by cruncher, who has a very strong crackling aura around him, wich fades as the attack is finished. Cruncher looks around and gets hit by very strong blasts of water coming from frogert. wich sends cruncher into the grass. And so we only see three pokemon(but one is fake).
Ash and frogert both are looking for cruncher now, who is still in the grass. Frogert sees some movement and decides to blast its hydro pump, and it barely misses cruncher, his camouflaged state saves him from another blast of water(he green and grass green). Sparks saw frogert blasting water towards its friend cruncher and doesn't like that fact at all. So he shoots an electric beam towrds frogert. Frogert got hit pretty bad, he doesn't like electric at all. Ash ignores this event as he is kissing cruncher, who reacts by trowing pichu off him with a mighty ancientpower, psycically pulling big rocks out of the ground, wasting a part of the grass land. Cruncher does starts to halicunate though, ash's sweet kiss has worked!

ash: 65% bruised by the rocks, shaken by the earthquake. fatigue 8%

frogert: 78% shaken by earthquake, paralyzed, shocked. fatigue:10%

cruncher: 80% very wet, got hit hard by the hydro pump, confused fatigue: 13%

sparks: 85% has a substitute up, is paralyzed fatigue 4%

edit: jeez I really got to work on my english.

Everoy
7th March 2003, 04:15 PM
Frogert! Use Hypnosis to get Cruncher asleep again! Then Hypnosis on Sparks! Finally, use a Hydro Pump on Crunch, but if he's asleep, take a break!

Ash! Use a Thundershock on Sparks sub! Then use a Sweet Kiss on Sparks, but if the sub is still there, a Thundershock! Then a Thunder Wave on Sparks, but if she's asleep, take a break!

dragon684
5th April 2003, 01:48 PM
alright.
for cruncher: first close your eyes so that hypnosis will not effect you. nobody seems to be looking after you for the second turn so ancient power pichu again. finish the round with double team

for sparks: use a thunderbolt on that poliwag to hurt it alot. then when your sub is broke before hypnosis close your eyes. if it's still standing thunderbolt that poli again. then use a psychic on the pichu.

cruncher: close eyes~ancient power(pichu)~double team
sparks:T-bolt(poliwag)~close eyes/T-bolt(poliwag)~psychic(pichu)

Everoy
5th April 2003, 02:03 PM
You're lucky I didn't DQ you, dragon684.

dragon684
6th April 2003, 03:20 AM
Ya I thank you for that. Because of the exams on school I totally forgot about this battle. Let's hope shadow didn't forget about this. Must likely he will

Shadow87
30th April 2003, 09:06 AM
I'm sorry, like I posted in the absense tower I've been away for a while but now I'm back, so if you guys still want to continue this, tell me!

dragon684
30th April 2003, 11:52 AM
I would happely continue this

Everoy
30th April 2003, 03:04 PM
I am sorry, I can't. I thought this was pretty much a "dead" battle, so I had started two and joined ne, so I can't have this battle go on anymore, but sometime soon I will start a rematch. Sorry.

dragon684
1st May 2003, 07:07 AM
So does this mean I win?