PDA

View Full Version : Quick, easy question about Butch and Cassidy. Help!

rinni the bard
14th December 2004, 01:13 AM
I have a Christmas request to draw a picture of Butch and Cassidy and I figured it'd be cool to put their main Pokemon in the picture. I've been searching online, but apparently not in the right places, because I cannot find what Butch's "main" Pokemon is. I'm tempted to say Primeape, but I'm not sure. I know Cassidy's is Raticate. And it's a Secret Santa thing for a huge Butch and Cassidy fan, so I don't want to mess it up.

So yes! What is Butch's main Pokemon?

(I keep accidentally typing ANOTHER word instead of Butch and then having to go back and fix it. Heh heh.)

Anyway, I'm sorry if this is an inappropriate topic, it's been sooo long since I posted a topic on TPM it's a miracle I even remembered where the button was.

But please help! :round:

Blackjack Gabbiani
14th December 2004, 01:15 AM
Currently I'd say Hitmontop. Although they don't really seem to have a 'main', considering their lineups are subject to change.

Andrew
14th December 2004, 06:43 AM
We've seen them with a Raticate, Drowzee, but on more than one occassion, a Hitmontop, Houndour and Sableye.

Chris 2.1
14th December 2004, 06:50 AM
Butch:
Primeape
Drowzee
Hitmontop
Mightyena

Cassidy:
Raticate
Houndour
Sableye

They get a new 'main Pokemon' every generation, like how Hitmontop and Houndour were introduced during Johto, and Mightyena and Sableye during Hoenn.

Zak
14th December 2004, 02:17 PM
Butch:
Primeape
Drowzee
Hitmontop
Mightyena

Cassidy:
Raticate
Houndour
Sableye

They get a new 'main Pokemon' every generation, like how Hitmontop and Houndour were introduced during Johto, and Mightyena and Sableye during Hoenn.

Yep. And recently, they got a Tentacruel and a Cloyster, but I forget who is who's.

But yeah, she never uses Raticate anymore, but it kinda represents the team, so might wanna just add that. But... if you want two, then for Butch I say put Primeape, since it's the closest to being on the same "level" with Butch as Raticate is with Cassidy.

Also, Chris, you sure Drowzee was Butch's? I thought they shared it...

~Zak

Chris 2.1
14th December 2004, 03:44 PM
Drowzee wasn't specifically in either one's control, no, I just figured it ws Butch's.

And in their debut episode, Raticate was the Meowth-like BC member, and even cried his name during their motto. That's never happened since, though.

rinni the bard
15th December 2004, 03:52 AM
Thanks, thanks so much to all of you!

Grr. Wish we had a channel that got Pokemon. I miss watching it. Haven't seen it since Johto, and even then, I didn't get to see it that much. But anyway...

Ignore my tangent. So yeah, thanks!

:D

Zak
16th December 2004, 12:35 AM
Welcome! Always glad to help.