PDA

View Full Version : Is there...

Sceptile_Master
2nd January 2005, 06:00 PM
any people out there who still play on their dreamcast. YEAH! R.I.P little DC.

andyizcool
2nd January 2005, 06:06 PM
I play the Sonic games like Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 that were on the Dreamcast on my Gamecube. Thank god they released them again on a better console with improved graphics. :) I know you can still buy a Dreamcast in some game shops in the UK.

Sceptile_Master
2nd January 2005, 06:11 PM
The graphics on SA2 are the same, while the graphics on DX are sharper but that shiny over exagerated lighting effect makes me like the original graphics just as good.

ryandude713
2nd January 2005, 06:14 PM
I bought the Dreamcast for one game (some RPG I don't remember the name of). I sold my N64 to get it, and I played the dreamcast for that one game only. I had it for about a month, then I sold it on E-BAY for my Paystation. Best decision I ever made. I know there were lots of great games for the Dreamcast, but I never bought any because I had never heard of any of them at the time.

PNT510
2nd January 2005, 07:08 PM
I almost never us my Dreamcast anymore. I sometimes hook it up to play my imported Fire Pro Wrestling D, but with the language barrier and all I never play for more than a couple of hours. The other games I use to play on my DC(Capcom vs SNK, Jet Grind Radio, Shenmue and DoA2) Have been replace with Marvel vs Capcom 2 on PS2 and DoA3/DoA:U, Shenmue 2 and Jet Set Radio Future on XBox.