PDA

View Full Version : Goldeon Sun: The Dark Dijini --Starts, LSU's Accepted--

Skyline127
28th February 2003, 05:51 PM
As the ages passed by the Dijini have had thier power grow and grow and help the side of good to keep peace over the years. But a new race of Dijini was born, the Dark Dijini...

The Dark Dijini started trying to take over, wreacking havock on towns and kingdoms, trying to destroy all in thier path. Isaac was not there, niether were any of the other hero's from the 100 ages ago that they saved the earth from Stratus and Mernardi's destruction.

The Mars Dijini, The Earth Dijini, The Water Dijini, and The Wind Dijini, with thier combine force, they could not stop the group of Dark Dijini without trainers. So they went to one of still many kingdoms that wasn't destroyed. Tritilia. They found the the most kind hearted group they coud find. Each was given the power to hold the dijini's power. An even stronger power than before.

But not all the Dijini could stay with thier newly found master. They needed to try and defend the towns that were not destroyed, for the Dark Dijini would apear at the towns still in operation. So they set of from Tritilia in beams of light to defend those kingdoms and towns. And one Dijini stayed with each master.

So the masters planned to set out on a journey to help the Dijini defend the towns, which is where thier adventure starts...

Name:
Looks:
Weapon:
Dijini Element: ( Which type of Dijini you will be mastering.)

Mine Sign up form is:

Name: Sky
Clothes: .hack//INFECTION's Balmung ( White arm armor, and a heavy blade.)
Weapon: long blade
Dijini Element: Earth

Dijini Elements
There are a few elements that you can choose for your character to be mastering, but you can only choose one.

Earth - A blanced dijin. Focus' on healing and and attack. Boosts stats balanced as well.

Wind - A weaker type of dijin. But boosts stats alot. Has all the types of attacks ( Healing, Attacking, Status)

Water - A healing dijin. Uses few attacks. Also boosts stats alot. But not physical attack power is bossted well.

Fire - An all out attack dijin. Boosts physical attack by alot, same with Psy power. But health and the other stats are not boosted much at all

Some New Dijini You Can Choose

Swamp - A status Dijini. Normal Psy is weak but Status Psy is very powerful. Few Damage spells and healing spells. Boost stats by few though. (green color)

Sky - An attack Dijini as well, uses thunder. Boosts Physical and Psy power by alot. Other is boosted by little, Attack spells are mostly used, no healing spells or status spells.( color, yellow)

The One You Can't Choose ( sorry)

Dark - Extremly powerful, all spells, all stats are boosted, ( Color, Black)

OK! NOW LETS START!

The dijini left in astounding beams of light. The wind from their speeds was astounding. I had to cover my face, I couldn't see across the balcony. The white stone walls light up in an array of colors. My wings could barely stand the force. My armor glowed from the colors as well. Finally, the explosion seeming take off had finished. It was so silent.
" Wow, that was amazing... I-I've never seen anything like that before..." I walked to the balcony and looked down at the empty open grounds. The town was a few miles away. Then I held my hand up in front of me... " I feel, stronger."

GT Ball X
28th February 2003, 07:38 PM
Name: Garion Sutabu
Clothes: Red everything. Red tunic that kinda looks like Link's from Zelda, but it's a little longer at the bottom and a little worn from intense training. He wears long pants that stop just short of his ankles and have flame-patter stripes on them. He also wears a helmet with flame-like "horns" on it.
Looks: Spiky brown hair, but you can't tell under the helmet. He has brown eyes and is about 5 feet 7 inches tall. He also has a strong appearance from constant training.
Weapon: Flame Sword (Basically a sword shaped like a streak of fire. It's light and easy to swing and is also strong.)
Type of Djinn: Fire
__________________________________________________ __

In an amazing gust of wind and surge of energy, the Djinni rushed away. The light was blinding, and yet I felt...stronger somehow. What was happening? What was to come of this?

Shadow Djinn
28th February 2003, 08:01 PM
Name: Zera
Clothes: He has the Asura's Armor and worn boots. The Asura's armor is just armor that heals him.
Looks:wavy spiky black hair, emerald eyes and is 5'6
Weapon: Muramasa
Dijini Element: ( Which type of Dijini you will be mastering.)EARTH

A brown creature with no arms and spikes on his back formed two brown wings and nature and buzzed around a boy of the age 19. The Muramasa was in his sheathe, tied on his back.
" Hurry it up Zera!" The brown creature called.
" Bane(The Djiinss had names in GS and the Dkjinns could rtalk) take your time, we're in no hurry." Zera said irritably.
" Yap yap yap." Bane said cheerfuly. The 2 approached a massive town that looked like Tolbi, Zera's hometown

Skyline127
28th February 2003, 09:05 PM
I looked around at the other(s) on the balcony. They were silent. I walked into the kingdom's throne room, alone, without saying anything. And I saw the king and queen in the throne, they geeted me, " Yes Sky, Sir of Tritilia."
" I need to leave, I have a task to complete."
" What, how long will you be gone?"
" I don't know..."
The king sighed. Well don't rondevuos with the commoners, you know how rilled up they can be at times. Sometimes even lethall..." He warned me and glared into my eyes.
" I'll be fine!" I shoved hte large doors out of my way with force. I went to get ready, I would finally leave the kingdom. I needed to protect the towns, and other kingdoms. With such a new power, it should be used...

Shadow Djinn
28th February 2003, 10:38 PM
Zera

Zera walked towards the bustling town and saw a boy of his age,(not rpger) weilding a sword. Zera's eyes popped. That was the legendary Gaia Blade, the ultimate weapon.
" Hey! Why does a mere person like you weild the legendary Gaia Blade!" Zera snappered.
" Sir, this was given to me. A spirit in the skies appeared and handed me this sword." He replied. Zera could tell, he was a adept of fire. He would suit the Muramasa better. ZEra would suit the Gaia Blade better. Bane had given him this knowledge.
" You're a Fire Adept. This would suit you better. Perhaps a trade?" Zera spoke politely, surprisingly.
" This sword? What is this thing!" The boy snapped back.
" The muramasa giving power to Fire Adepts, while the Gaia sword suits Earth Adepts better." Bane spoke" Very well then, We'll trade then." The boy said. They exchanged swords and ZEra left the town, heading towards a cave. He paused and a sword suddenly stuck out. A boy of 18 age emerged from the shadows, twirling his Kickumonji like a baton.
" What brings you here." he snarled. " What is this place." Zera uttered, looking around. He sighted 2 Fenrirs watching wearily from a cliff.
" THis is Trilltia cave, and you're not invited in." The boy spat. Zera saw the 2 Fenrirs coming around to strike the kid from behind.
" Well then, I best be going then." Zera dashed off in a burst of speed leavin the boy to be hunted down by the Fenrirs. Grislies and Gryphons joined in, leaving the boy helpless. Zera waved his hand and a sword of red energy smashed into the monsters. With that, he slunk into the shadows, heading towards Trilltia once again

Skyline127
1st March 2003, 01:45 PM
Hey Zera, the entire point of this RPG is only that a few people ( The RPGers) are the ones with the Dijini. No one else is supposed to have this power...
oh, BTW, your an RPGer, so the Dijini fo ryou is fine.

(/~~Sky~~\)
I exited the castles front doors, a cloak covered my face witha shadow and no one could tell my identity. The only visible thing out of the cloack was my swords handle which stood out of the back. My earth Dijini was sitting on my shoulder. I lifted my arm up to my mouth telling it to keep quiet about who I was. I walked down the dust road, eventually, I arrived at the town.
Clouds had formed overhead. The walk had taken almost half an hour. The towns river was flowing through town into the town square. People were gathering water with wooden buckets. It was drizzling now.

It's fine here, I think. I should check around more.

I saw a person near a pillar, he was dressed in outsider clothes. He couldn't of been from this town. I walked up to him, " Hello?"
The person seemed startled to see me. " What?" The person said ina quiet voice.
" Just wondering, but what are you doing here? I've noticed you don't live here." I pointed out thier clothes.
" Oh," He told me of what had happened by the cave.
I looked at him, quietly, " Tritillia cave? I know there. Come with me," Inside, I was scared.

How did they know about this place? It's our secret entrance to the castle...

I pushed a pillar to the side after I checked around for people, they were all inside as it started to pour rain. Under the pillar was a small passage. It was dark and had a wooden ladder, strapped together with straw. " Let's go..." I said to the person. I didn't know if I could trust him, but someone was in there. And I knew that was true...

Shadow Djinn
1st March 2003, 01:59 PM
er...the guys were kinda the Dark Djinn guys...i assumed the Dark Djinn are just black jupiter, fire etc. djinn. Ill edit hold on

BTW the outsider..are you referin to me?

Skyline127
1st March 2003, 02:48 PM
heh, that was how I was gonna change it in the story to make it the dark dijini!! Keep it! If you edited it... oh well...I think we might be able to dealt, and yea, I was thinking of you by hte outsider.

Shadow Djinn
1st March 2003, 03:16 PM
Zera-Bane

I followed him and we went back to the cave. THe boy and monsters were gone. We entered and heard a roar. A giant purple dragon stood in front of us, blowing icy breath everywhere. We rolled out of the way and the rocks turned into crystals of ice.
" Guess we'll have to fight." I said.
" Maybe." HE replied thoughtfully.

GT Ball X
1st March 2003, 06:21 PM
What a strange day. First the strange surge of light. Then I am in possession of a strange creature, a fire Djinn named Fever. Then it began to rain as I walked toward the nearest town, at which some other people with Djinn were gathered. What was going on? Should I talk to these people? Eh, why not.

Garion: Hey, do any of you guys know what this is all about?
Others: :confused:

Skyline127
1st March 2003, 06:49 PM
(/~~Sky~~\)
" Flint!" Flint jumped off my shoulder and into the air. I pulled out my sword, The purple looked like black in the cave's shadow. Flint seemed to matierialize into my sword. "Flint Slash!" I stood in the open, my sword seemed to be gathering energy. I used it to shield the dragon's blow. It swept my hood of from the tremendoes winds.
" Oh my go-!" The man I was with was certainly surprised. He didn't seem to be ready for a knight to be defending him.
Right after the tremendoes winds I sprinted forward, kicked a piece of ice at the dragon to distract him. He slashed it into pieces. It flew right passed me in every direction. I then jumped into the air, my sword overridden with energy. And then I slashed right through the enemy sending him into pieces of dust. Breathing heavily, I looked at my partner. " Whats your name anyway?"

Shadow Djinn
1st March 2003, 08:25 PM
Zera=-BAne

" Zera" I grunted. Twirling my Gaia Blade I waved my free hand and a sword of red energy came down, crashing into the dragon. Bane zoomed into my sword, and I slashed the dragon, injecting venom into it's blood.
" FOol.." I muttered. I looked at the knight. He wasnt bad for a knight, in tolbi I fought with many in Colosso and won. The dragon roared and snapped me out of my thoughts. THe knight waved his hand also, and brouhgt his sword down. 3 spires came down and smacked the dragon on his head. We looked at each other. SUmmoning our Djinn's power we dashed foward, yelling battle crys, swords glowing.

lugia_2000
1st March 2003, 09:22 PM
Sorry I'm late... -_-"

Zell
~~~~

I lay in wait, cloaked in the shadows, watching the small band of travelers defeat a terrific ice dragon utilizing the power of djinni.
I slowly stepped out of my shroud, my spiked up hair resulting in some eerie shadows that danced on the walls and resembled monsters.
"That was quite a fight," I began.
I too, had a djinni. I had only one, and I had found it near the kingdom of Tritillia, badly wounded by a dark djinni. I had come in time to scare it off, and the swamp djinni I had rescued quickly grew accustomed to me. It now followed me whereever I went.
I swung my kikuimonjii in an arc to my side.
"I see you have the powers of the djinni at your side, as do I..." I spoke. Nobody said anything, resulting in a long, awkward pause.
"I...I fell as if I am destined to travel with you."
"Wait...aren't you...a theif?" Asked one. He looked similar to an angel.
"Well....yeah. You say that like it's a bad thing. My skills will come in handy." I said, eyeing him.
"Hm," He mumbled. I waited for a bit.
"Well...because you have a djinni, you must be a djinni master. So, you're right. You may travel with us."

Metal Claw
2nd March 2003, 09:56 PM
*Sorry, I'm late*

Anyways....

......after trailing you guys for quite sometime, the powerful Blade Dragonclaw challenges you with his powerful Djinni fighting techniques. Do you accept to engage in this battle?

If so.....prepare for an enlightening encounter!

*Samurai Lightsaber sparks up and a small tornado power up engulfs the area around me...*

GT Ball X
3rd March 2003, 03:49 PM
What the heck is happening in this story? Everyone is doing something different and in some different place, I can't follow. Can someone tell me where my guy is supposed to be?:confused:

Skyline127
3rd March 2003, 04:09 PM
Ok, I will straighten everything out! And metal claw, I know you are new the RPG forums, but post like in a story. Like instead of * Samuri lightsaber sarks up and tremendouse winds apear around me* have it be: I clicked my lghtsaber on. Tremendous winds engulfed the cave. The wind blew my enemies away and off thier feet. They would be no match for me... Something like that. Dragon Ball GTX, you character can apear anywhere. Away from the group or w/e. Just make sure it has to do with the story. ( Metal Claw, that was kind of random)

(/~~Sky~~\)
I stood there in the cave. The thief and Zera stood there as well. We were all staring at the tremendouse power our challenger held. How he obtained the power, we don't know. But we'll find his true force soon.
" I accept your challenge!" I shouted out bravely. I ripped away my cloack and allowed my wings to extend. I grabbed my sword and positioned it in an upright position. The fight was on...

(Ooc: Does it make any sence now?)

Metal Claw
3rd March 2003, 10:18 PM
I'm very sorry Skyline...I tried....but I shall try again, in story form!

Ok so here goes....

"Ragnarok!" I exclaimed as I raced towards Sky and a bright red flash emitted from my sword and knocking into Sky's. He braced himself and repeled my attack with an energy of his own. The force was amazing, knocking both of us a few feet away! "What amazing abilities...Where did you learn your attacks?" I said. After a small speed boost from my Djinn I got back up and Sky was ready to counerstrike...

Skyline127
4th March 2003, 03:24 PM
Hey man, it's ok. Great post :D

(/~~Sky~~\)
Flint jumped into the air. Then he disolved into my sword. " Flint!!" I slashed into the air. He summoned a dijini too! A sky element. I knew this because of the one the thief had. He had a swonp dijini. Green,and dark. I clashed swords with the smauri at full force. Th eforce knocked me and him back into the walls. Our shoulders both stung and it hurt to get up. I looked at him and got up slowly. " Ah," My arm hurt to move. So did his. " You want to continue?" I said quietly, now standing on my feet...

Metal Claw
4th March 2003, 06:38 PM
"Of course I want to continue!" I shouted. I loved the challenge of a worthy adversary. "Sky!" I shouted, "This is getting pointless! You are obviously well-trained!" He started to back up a little, wary of my intentions. "Let's take this to the next level!" I exclaimed. At that point I used my Djinn to charge up a dazzling gust of air, and jumped (a few feet) positioning myself in an attack pose towards Sky with my S.Lightsaber inches from his blade. However he knocked my blade away (barely) and charged forward! I saw this,suprising myself, and posed myself on a defensive stance......

One question..are we able to use summoned attacks? Or are we straying away from those until later....

Skyline127
6th March 2003, 07:40 AM
Summons should be saved for when we are stronger...
(/~~Sky~~\)
He was ready for another attack. I sheathed my sword. He heard it an looked at me in confusion. " Wha-?"
" This is pointless. I've seen your strong, and you have I dijini." I pointed out the small yellow creature. " Accompany us..." He agree'd to it. We exited the dungeon and walked out to the city gates... Then it stopped raining. I slipped my cloack back on as the sun sarted shining, no one else could know who I was...

Metal Claw
6th March 2003, 06:39 PM
*Hey Skyline....I was waiting for that invite....:yes: glad you caught on!*

"Sky?" I said, "Now that I have joined you...I must ask...Where did you learn how to use your sword and djinn? It seems we have similar Djinn and unique fighting tactics."

We walked a little further, past the city gates, then before Sky could answer my questions, I had to stop him once again to ask, "Sky, where are we? And what are our plans? Are you on a quest of some sort?"

I ended my constant questioning and allowed Sky to reply...

Skyline127
6th March 2003, 08:35 PM
" I don't know where we are... It's not like I'M THE ONE LEADING THE PARTY HERE!!!" I was about to go mad and blow my top off. " This Dijinn thing though... I don't know, I just got it recently, but it's amazingly strong, I couldn't of defeated Ice Dragon with out it." Metal Claw looked at me ( whats you real name??) " I didn't know they were that powerful..."

Metal Claw
7th March 2003, 04:27 PM
"Interesting......"

I said to Sky. "I am known as Blade, Blade Dragonclaw. I am one of the Dragon clan fighters. I roam the land looking for powerful combatants. But recently I've been on a quest."

Sky seemed more eager to hear what...

"I used my trusty Djinn here, to help fight, and the rest of my clan does too...but the elders of our clan sensed a dark power within the Djinn." Sky looked shocked. "They sent some of the strongest to look for it, but they never returned... so I, the youngest of the warriors went to look for myself..." I smiled and then added..."They don't even know I went! I have no plans to go back! I think I'll like this adventure with you guys......"