PDA

View Full Version : Requests, anyone?^^;

Chari
28th February 2003, 06:08 PM
:wave: Hi Ya'll!!
I don't usually come around these parts, so I guess I would be considered new!^^;; Anyways, I need requests. They will just be pencil-sketches, because I don't want to go through the trouble of making comppy images.x_x;
Well, here's what I'm looking for:
Something different. Request something that..well, is creative.^_^ I'm only going to take one request-the one with the most creative request. Just private message me your request and I'll say if I decided on that or not.^~ You can post your request here, but private mesaging is bettah for me.^_^;;
Okay, so..yeah I guess that's it.:P If you need examples of my art, you can visit my on-line comic, Pokéventures (http://www.pokeventures.com), or you can check out my website, Pokévalley.com (http://www.pokevalley.com) . I'm charizard on there, of course.;) I made the splash, and the layouts and images on them.
Hope I get something good! If I like it enough, I might color it in in colored pencil, too.^-^

Shadowed Mewtwo
28th February 2003, 06:18 PM
The links don't work... :( At least not for me... I can't see anything.

Chari
28th February 2003, 06:26 PM
woah..o_O; the links should work just fine..>>;; lol
well, if you cant see the links, maybe its because of my server switch, and you can see it before I can or something.^^;; I dunno.X3
Anyways, I've attached an old picture I've done, its a Ponyta, but I'm not really fantastic at horses..although i CAN do them.^^ Actually, that's a great challenge for a picture.;)
Oh yeah! Multiple pkmn in a picture would be great. I havent done a group piccy in a while..
I'd really appreciate it if someone included dragon types, maybe a horse or two, hm..and maybe one with a dog-type stature.^^

[attachment deleted by admin]

Shadowed Mewtwo
28th February 2003, 06:30 PM
Ack! I know who you are!!! You're the person who owns the comic with that blue Mew, Espeon, two Charizards, and Umbreon, and a Ditto nobody likes! :D Man... it IS odd that I can't see your stuff... o_O I used to be able to. I'd go to it through Chibi Kitties! ^^ Okays, you are definately one to make requests for! *shuffles off to PM a request*

Chari
28th February 2003, 06:36 PM
Ack! I know who you are!!! You're the person who owns the comic with that blue Mew, Espeon, two Charizards, and Umbreon, and a Ditto nobody likes!
XDXD!!!! "and a ditto nobody likes!" XDDDD!! LOL!! I'm glad you know who I am.^^;; Makes me feel noticed.^^;;:yes: I cant wait for your request!^^ I might do more then one if yours is really good, cause sketches dont take me much time to do at all.=)

Tyler and Hobbes
5th March 2003, 06:34 AM
Could I have a guy whearing golden robes spikey black hair looks dsturbed with his left arm cut off and a big sword with an owl hilt next to him?

Deoxys Insano
5th March 2003, 06:58 AM
Way to make a guy feel notice SM.... * slap * Anywho... i'll send a request

Chari
5th March 2003, 02:38 PM
I got you're request, Deoxys Insano, and I'm on it!^_^;; The human might not look that good, cause really, I'm not that good at humans, but i'll give it a shot.^^;
As for you, fireguardian, eh..sounds a little too complicated for me.^^;; sorry, but I will have to deny that request, cause I'm worst at humans and such.. but Deoxys Insano also included a pkmn, and that'll be fun to draw.^_~

Deoxys Insano
5th March 2003, 03:30 PM
Ah phooofy, I don't care. Draw it how ever you like. I'm using these pics for a Fan Fic named "Deoxyribonucleic". That's word is were Deoxys got its name.... well... just read the story when it comes out. Thankies!

Meganiquil155
5th March 2003, 11:26 PM
if you get a chance, could you please draw a Pink Totodile in any pose?

Deoxys Insano
6th March 2003, 06:31 AM
XD thanks for the piccy. It's soo well done.... better then me, *hmph*

Chari
6th March 2003, 02:28 PM
yay! Sure, I'll do your pink totodile for ya.=) I'll do it in my new pastel pencils!^^
Oh, and your welcome DI.=) (can I call ya that?X3)

Arcanine18
6th March 2003, 02:41 PM
Whee... are you still... I mean, could I... ? ^^

I don't ask for much. If you have the time, would you please draw an Arcie with black ear tips and blue eyes? And if you prefer to draw 2 pkmn interacting, you might add a Raikou, but no fighting pose please. ^^ We're friends.

Wild Female Machoke
6th March 2003, 02:48 PM
Could you please draw me a blue Machop? *blinks Bambi eyes* :D But I wanted to see it fighting. Thanks.

Deoxys Insano
6th March 2003, 03:39 PM
please... just call me DUI... ^^;;, or Kris.

Chari
6th March 2003, 04:52 PM
Okay DUI.XD ^^;; Anyways, great requests!=) I did the totodile, its attached.^~; Anyways, I'm working on the other 2 requests right now, so keep checking back!

Chari
6th March 2003, 05:51 PM
Done with arcanine!^^ Sorry I didnt include raikou, but I've got alot of stuff ta do tonight..
Anyways, I hope ya like it.^_~ I'll do the machop tomorrow.8)
http://pokevalley.com/scanned3.gif

Meganiquil155
6th March 2003, 05:58 PM
Wow! Jawbreaker looks so cute! Thanks Chari!

Chari
6th March 2003, 06:06 PM
^^ glad you like him.^_~ I didnt know that was his name.X3 Its a cute name.=)

Deoxys Insano
6th March 2003, 06:14 PM
What? DUI stands for Deoxys Uncontrollible Insano! Cool... The pick is of pokemon charas in our stories... SM's Weak Might... form what I can read it's pretty cool, but can be gory. Thankies!

Sandslash and Ninetails
6th March 2003, 06:18 PM
Chari, if I'm correct, you did a request for me at the Pokemasters Ezboard and e-mailed it to me; I don't think I ever thanked you for that picture. ^^; I remember it because you live in Georgia too, so I think I've got the right Charizard. =) I was Pokemaster SAN, and I just wanted to say thanks, and I really liked the drawing. ^_~ I think it was a picture of a Ninetales, I could be wrong, though. ^^;

Also, you've done a great job on the rest of the requests you're getting. =) I really like the Arcanine picture, he looks sweet. The coloring on it is great, and the pose is good too! ^_^

Edit: Wrong color, and added a bit more into my post. ^^

RJdude
6th March 2003, 07:13 PM
Here's a challenge: Can you draw Mewtwo fighting Deoxys (With Mewtwo launching a Shadowball at Deoxys, you know, the Shadowball he uses in Super Smash Bros. Melee) in outer space (with good old planet earth in the background) with Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi watching? Thanks a lot in advance.

Chari
6th March 2003, 07:25 PM
I *think* I remembah you, Sandslash and Ninetales.^^;; I think I might even still have that picture with me..=)
It's been a while!^^*shakes hand* glad to meet ya.;) Thanks for the thanks.^^;; lol
Anyways..woah..requests requests...O_O;; XD Well, they might all take a while, but I'll try to get them done asap.
Woah, I gotta take a shower..X_X school tomorrow....

RJdude
6th March 2003, 07:37 PM
Take as long as you need. You have a life too, you know...

Deoxys Insano
7th March 2003, 06:28 AM
Yea, don't overload yourself.... my request can wait. Here's the e-books...

Chari
7th March 2003, 09:42 PM
GYAHHH!! Guys, my site is down due to the fact that my new server is screwing up..-_-; They keep on shutting down my server!!X__X;;
Anyways, enough about that.. the thing I'm trying to say is that that arcanine pic up there*points* probably doesnt work. So, I've saved it to geocities..^^;;
Oh, and I didnt get started on your requests, because I had to babysit, and now its almost 11 PM here. I'm really really tired.X_x;
But you'll probably get them tomorrow!^~ Keep checkin' back.=)
http://www.geocities.com/coolcharizard2000/scanned3.gif
You might have to c/p it into your web-address bar.:D
I just noticed an error in the pic-the arcanine's back-leg fur is supposed to be bigger and higher up-my apologies for that error.^^;;

Fai D. Flowright
7th March 2003, 10:00 PM
i've asked a couple other people to do this pic for me and i want to see what kind of imaginations people have. i fyou could do a pic of Eevee and family i would be greatly honored by you. you can do whatever poses you want with them but all i ask is that they are using these moves:

Eevee:
Quick Attack

Vaporeon:
Water Gun

Jolteon:
Thunderbolt

Flareon:
Flamethrower

Espeon:
Shadow Ball

Umbreon:
Moonlight

its kind of a family/group pic. take as much time as you need to make it look as good as you feel possible!
thanks millions in adv.

God of Fire
8th March 2003, 06:49 AM
If you have the time could you draw me a picture of a hyper-active looking Xatu?

Chari
8th March 2003, 11:00 AM
got machop done!^_^ Workin' on all the other requests..
Hope you like it.;) Its not fighting, cause I just couldn't a good pose.^^; hope you dont mind..

Wild Female Machoke
9th March 2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Chari
got machop done!^_^ Workin' on all the other requests..
Hope you like it.;) Its not fighting, cause I just couldn't a good pose.^^; hope you dont mind..

Thanks! I like it! ^^ It looks so cute laying there like this! :D

Arcanine18
13th March 2003, 09:13 AM
Chari: Wow, thank you for the pic! :) *hugs*
Why didn't I notice that earlier? Sorry!
If there is anything I can do in return, just let me know! ^^

Chari
13th March 2003, 02:49 PM
Well..^^;;
Would you mind doing me a picture?=3 I'd really like a picture of me.=3 (not as a human, of course.X3) It's attached to this message if you need reference.^^; I've got a scar between my eyes, and "eyelashes".:D
You really dont have to do the picture if you don't want to, of course.:P
::EDIT::
Oh yeah, and this was done by my good friend, bubblez.=D

BlackMew
16th March 2003, 01:20 PM
Awwwwwwwwww. Your last one was cute! Anyway could you draw an eevee and his evolutions?

Arcanine18
16th March 2003, 01:39 PM
Aw! Okay! :) So how exactly does that scar look?

Chari
16th March 2003, 03:36 PM
It's sorta like an "M" if you looked at it.^^ But from her point of view, its a "W".=)
And I just drew eevee and its evolutions doing attacks for some other person, so I guess I'll use that picture for yours, balck mew.^^; I'll have to scan it in a bit-keep checking back for the picture!^^
ps- that xatu will probably be done soon, but that mewtwo/deoxys and all those other legendaries, I dunno when I'm going to be able to do that one. I guess I have to be in a "certain mood" to draw deoxys and mewtwo.*shrugs*

Latios & Latias
17th March 2003, 05:38 PM
i have a request, can u draw latios and latias playing in the sky together please, greatly appriciate it

Arcanine18
18th March 2003, 05:54 AM
Chari: I finished your pic. Uhm, it doesn't quite look like a Charizard, but I hope you like it.

http://www.qww.de/wqw/albums/album03/ajm.jpg

Chari
18th March 2003, 05:06 PM
OMG OMG That is sooooo good.O_____________O;;; Thank you SO MUCH. I love it. I can't believe how good it is!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Thank you again. Wow. thats...just breathtaking.O_O;
Anyways, I'll do that latais and latois request asap.^^;

Chari
18th March 2003, 05:11 PM
This was a image request from someone this weekend, it took me forever cause they wouldnt stop chatting(lol) and I'd just like to show you guys this image.^^;; I'm probably going to do that latois and latais image like dis one if I have time.=)

Chari
18th March 2003, 09:47 PM
Latais and Latios pic is done.^^; Check it out in the attachment.=)
I had alot of fun doin this one.^^; well, g'night folks!
::EDIT:: Of course latais has a volley ball and wants latois to catch it.^^;; lol::

Deoxys Insano
19th March 2003, 05:33 PM
Whoa! That's charizard is a Scott Stiener wanna be!

Latios & Latias
19th March 2003, 05:37 PM
woah! cool that is sooooooo wicked thanks alot i have loads of pictures of them now :D again thanks alot

Fai D. Flowright
19th March 2003, 06:02 PM
Just out of my curiousity, How is my Eevee pic coming?I do't mean to push you, if thats what this seems like.

I really want to know, I'm excited to see how it turns out!!:D

Chari
19th March 2003, 08:21 PM
^^; Like I said before, i've already got it done, but...
I want to do a nicer pic of it.=) I just have a sketch right now, that I did in geometry, so its not all that good. I'm going to do a computer one since 2 people requested all of the eeveelutions, anyways.^^;;
It might take a few days, or a week, because I got big red..pokemon sapphire.O________O;; *is addicted* *plays game* lol
Your welcome for the latois/latais pic, dude.:D

Fai D. Flowright
19th March 2003, 11:55 PM
Thanks, Chari!!! I was just excited on how it was coming that i had to ask and find out.

Hope to see it soon

Thanks Again!

P.S. - I have the same condition as you.I just got both R and S today. I started playing Sapphire and I couldn't peel my eyes (or hands for that matter) off of it!!:D

Chari
20th March 2003, 08:23 PM
I've actually DRAWN the eeveelutions on a oekaki board, and I'm going to re-do the pics in psp.^^; if you want to see them, go to this page: http://www.pokemasters.net/oekaki/index.php?artist=charizard
and scroll down until you see the one that's practically a text message with an espeon in the corner.^^;; Then, on the bottom of the pic, click on "view animation". Then you can see what they will all look like.=D

Tyler and Hobbes
21st March 2003, 01:25 PM
a girl with sienna eyes, dark black hair, wearing a fiery red tank top and green shorts with an abra on her shoulder please.

Chari
21st March 2003, 04:48 PM
Okay.^^; I'll have to do your request later, tho.^^;

Chari
21st March 2003, 06:37 PM
Here's espeon.^_^ I hope you guys like it!
More eeveefamily comin up!=D

Fai D. Flowright
21st March 2003, 06:55 PM
That pic is sweet!!!!! It was just what i was looking for. I hope the other 5 come out juat as good. Hope to see them soon!!!!:D

RJdude
21st March 2003, 08:46 PM
Don't forget about mine.

Chari
22nd March 2003, 06:57 AM
^_^ I remember your request, RJ. Dun worry about it.=) I'm just going to get the eeveelutions done then start on yours and Deoxys' later.;)

Chari
23rd March 2003, 01:33 PM
Umbreon, anyone?^^;
More eveelutions coming up.
Anyways, about the pic..I dont like it much, just cause the bg is sooo boring. Well, to me, anyways.--;; lol

God of Fire
24th March 2003, 12:31 PM
Aww the Umbreon is just so cute, however theres something about the Espeon I just don't like so much.

*hugs Umbreon*

Can I request a picture? Can you draw me a Groudon in a fiercesome pose?

Chari
24th March 2003, 03:28 PM
^^; sure! That one 'l take a while but I'm sure I can do it.=) Dont expect it anytime soon, tho.XD
Anyways, what do you not like about the espeon? I'm just curious.^^'''

Fai D. Flowright
24th March 2003, 04:12 PM
I Can't See Umbreon!!! I don't know if my screen is just very dark or if the pic is just that dark, but I can't make Umbreon out. I can see the Yellow rings and his eyes but his body dosen't seem to have an outline on my computer. Personally, I like the Espeon Pic. It looks like it is concentrating the Shdow Ball into existence and moving at the same time. Me Like!!!:D

Chari
24th March 2003, 07:06 PM
ooo I see what your problem is.^^; You have a darker resolution on your computer than I do.^^
I'll re-do the picture, make it lighter, and such, so you can see it better.^_^ Really, its no problem. Thanks for letting me know.=D

houndoom5
25th March 2003, 07:16 AM
can you draw jesse in a team aqua uniform and james in a team magma uniform?

Chari
25th March 2003, 07:46 AM
All of these human requests!!x__X; Well, I need practice, anyway, so okay.^^; I'll do them as soon as i'm done with all of these pkmn requests, k?^^; Oh, and after I do the other human requests I have...XD

BlackMew
27th March 2003, 08:13 PM
WOW!!!! COOL!!!! AWSOME!!!! GREAT!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

Chari
28th March 2003, 09:58 PM
Awww thanks black mew.^_^

God of Fire
29th March 2003, 01:52 AM
Heh that intro's fun *hugs Groudon*

Oh, about the Espeon. It's the head that takes away the pictures quality in my opinion, it looks rather scary actally and too masculine for Espeon's beauty. Nice pose though *hugs Espeon and Umbreon tightly*

Bjarni Haraldur SigfĂşsson
29th March 2003, 03:21 AM
I think they are all perfect! All of those pictures are perfect! :D

Dragonfree
29th March 2003, 05:53 PM
Hey, I posted this in the request topic, but I doubt anyone will notice it there...

Could you draw a Charizard, a Butterfree and a Scyther on the same picture, Charizard farthest to the left , facing to the left with closed eyes and doing a Flamethrower down into the bottom left corner, but NOT LOOKING ANGRY, this is important. Then Butterfree in the middle like it's flying straight forward at great speed and Butterfree should look angry. Then a Scyther farthest to the right, facing right, and raising its scythes for a Slash, looking at the bottom right corner. Make it look like it's roaring "Now you will DIE!!!".

So?

Katie
31st March 2003, 03:56 PM
:o! it's chari!! :D I remember you from the ezboard, HI ^^; I think I requested from you back then, but I'm not sure. if I did, I requested "houndizard", a charizard/houndoom hybrid. If I did request and you still have it, could you post it up? I think webshots deleted all the pics I saved :'( If I didn't request it, um, do you think you could draw it for me? :D make up the details of him, I love the creative ways people imagine him ^^ and if you have time, could you add in my character "darkmisty", she's just like regular old misty, but kinda evil looking, with a red tank top and black shorts instead of yellow/blue XP also, her hair is red. like... apple red. not redhead red ..... XD if you don't have time for this request I understand and you don't have to do it, I know how it feels to get billions of reqests in only a couple days ;-; btw your art rocks, just had to say that ^_^

~Katie

Chari
31st March 2003, 04:19 PM
OMG OMG!!*hugs* katie!!!^___^ I remember ya!!^_____~ Glad to see ya!!^^ Anyways, I don't think I still have the old picture with me, but I'll draw you a new one. Oh, and I'll try that misty.^^;
If you guys are wondering about when you'll get your requests, the answer is I really don't know. I've got a life too, and alot more requests then just the ones on this forum, thats for sure.o_o But I'll get them all done sometime..so, keep checking back, okay?^^;

Latios & Latias
31st March 2003, 04:39 PM
ok i dont want u to think im being rude by posting this request right after u saying that u had loads of requests to do, but i was gonna leave it, then i though if i leave it then more ppl will request and then i'd be way, way, way back at the end. well anyway ur art is just to good i came back for more :D hehe. are u any good and poke morphs *i wonder if thats the proper name (like a human drawn of a pokemon)*well if u could, could u draw the chicoryta evolution family in all poke morphs chico - bayleef - megan. if not then nuffin to worry about ill go bug another person hehe. man i really do talk to much well bye. PSSSSSSSSS: take ur time im in no hurry ok ill shut up now :/

Chari
31st March 2003, 05:05 PM
Hm.. never tried pokemorphs before, really.X3 But I'll give it a shot..^^; lol

Latios & Latias
2nd April 2003, 09:30 AM
cool thanks ur the best Chari *and all those other ppl i said their the best to*hehe

max_durston
9th April 2003, 04:01 PM
Hiya! Could you draw a Wobbuffet and a Psyduck being their weird selves together and annoying a Lickitung! Please don't make the Lickitung look like an aggressive psychopath though, i have enough of that with my sister!

Phoenixsong
3rd May 2003, 01:30 PM
OMG...:o those are soooooooo good! Gah... I dunno if you're still taking requests, but then again, looking at the last few posts, it's been a while since anyone requested here, and I'm assuming you've had time to get some more finished and haven't posted yet. If not... oh, well. I can wait. *sits patiently for all of three seconds* Yaahhh! No! I can't wait!... lol, j/k. Seriously, I'm patient, so you can get your other requests done and forget mine until then. Anywayz...
Could you do a pic of my Ruby team? Trust me, I know how addictive the dang games are, and I love my team to death, so... ahem. Sorry. Digressing again. Let's see... could you draw a Blaziken, a Mightyena, a Salamence, a Ludicolo, a Manectric and a Linoone, just standing there, ah... being together. Doing what-the-heck-ever you want them to, just not being aggressive to one another; they're buddies, okay? I must be the most indecisive person in the world when it comes to requests. And if you could also somehow add their names next to them somwheres... the Blaziken is Phoenix, the Mightyena is Ishizu, the Salamence is Bakura, the Ludicolo is Sombrero, the Manectric is Atalanta and the Linoone is Seto. Fun with Yugioh and random thingees... meh. Yes, I'm asking a lot, and I completely understand if you don't even want to do this at all, but I figgered it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thank you much in advance (even if all you did was take the time to read this and say, "Heck naw! I'm not doing this!"). Okay, I'll shut up now and let you get on with your life.

Fai D. Flowright
31st May 2003, 11:59 AM
Hey, haven't heard anything from you in a while! Didn't know if you were still doing drawings or not. Just concerned. <_>;