PDA

View Full Version : Old link?

PancaKe
6th January 2005, 06:40 AM
Does anybody have a link to the old version of TPM? Is there even one that exists anyway? I'm talking about the TPM that was around before the ezboard... I think. Cuz if they can get a link there, I would really appreciate a link to a way old LiPH topic. I've lost some important episodes of LiPH i need and can't seem to find. ^.^; anything is appreciated

Damian Silverblade
6th January 2005, 06:46 AM
I'm afraid that simply does not exist, Mist. There IS a web archive of TPM, but sadly, the web archive software does not record either message board topics or fanfic loaded up using a fanfic section.

Chris
6th January 2005, 03:06 PM
Either I or Kevin are sure to have a tarred gzip of the UBB's final days. Give me a day or so and I'll check the backup basement.

PancaKe
6th January 2005, 09:41 PM
thanks heaps dude!!!

Chris
15th January 2005, 10:47 AM
Kevin doesn't have one and I'm still searching. I definitely have one, it's just a case of finding it.

mr_pikachu
23rd January 2005, 01:30 AM
...Well, I found an old version of LiPH, though the forum isn't TPM... I'll post it anyway.

http://www.iphq.co.uk/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000032

I hope that helps. :)

PancaKe
23rd January 2005, 06:19 AM
closing because stupid me left this open when 1) it doesnt need to be open and 2) i could just ask in the other topic designed for questioned like this...

i think it was late at nihgt when i posted this.

i deserve to be whacked by the mod whacky stick.