PDA

View Full Version : The Wild *Finally!*

LilyPichu
11th January 2005, 08:10 PM
I apologize for the extremely late starting point...oh well. Onward!

Note* I shall be controlling NPCs. ^^

The Wild

The air was but a lingering chill, the misty fog weaving through the trees with ease. The dome of serenity was shattered by an abrupt shriek, piercing through dawn. Steps audibly reached every Pokemon's ears, as chasing could be heard darting swiftly through the forest. The bold, fearless leader of the Mightyena pack silenced the scream, picking up its capture between the large fangs. It growled once, disappearing beneath the bush as the first rays of gold shimmered down onto the forest.

At once, the place seemed more friendlier and inviting. It was as if nothing had ever happened. Lush plants swayed gently by the breeze, emerald blades of grass stained by the dewdrops. It was as if nothing had ever happened, but some sharp creatures with acute senses knew better, as they sniffed the air. Another predator pack had come.

Sighing, one Pokemon in particular raised up her head, staring at the azure sky wistfully. She had shining yellow fur with two dusky rose pouches crackling with morning electricity. the Pichu stretched, round orbs of ebony blinking curiously at the atmosphere. Something had been disturbed. She sighed.

If only she knew what.

{Basically it's dawn/morning...have your char wake up}

PS100
12th January 2005, 04:25 PM
Oraku yawned for almost a full minute, then rubbed his eyes with his paws. He rarely, if ever, slept for more than 15 minutes at a time, which left him exhausted most of the time. He sniffed the air carefully, searching for the scent of an enemy. Things lately had been hard for him; prey had begun to move south, towards fetile feeding grounds, and Oraku had been left behind. Hunger added to exhaustion makes for one paranoid flareon.

Oraku stepped lightly out of the brush and took a quite look around. The trees and grasses were brown and withering, and only a lone pidgey singing in the trees. It made him sad to see things like this, but he wasn't going to complain about it; he was hungry. He prowled up to the tree the pidgey was in and slowly made his way up the trunk. It was over in a second; Oraku hit the ground, and was soon enjoying tender pidgey meat.

After grooming himself thoroughly, Oraku set off down the path through the forest that was worn down by a herd of donphan that had been migrating, like everyone else in the forest, down south. Oraku sighed, and set off down this path. He walked for about an hour, passing a few rattata and oddish along the way. He got to a river, took a drink, but was interrupted by a loud crash.

"Th' hell was that?" Oraku mumbled, and stalked off to investigate.

Hyperness is a Good Thing
14th January 2005, 09:30 AM
OOC - how on earth does one spell Rattatta? Ratatta? Rattata?

Raq
~~

If you were a pidgeot flying above in the clouds, you would have probably seen nothing. If you were a low flying Spearow, all you would likely see is a dusty pile of rocks. If you were a Rattata and you went really close, you would be shocked to see that that pile of rocks seemed to be moving slightly. If you were a smart Ratatta, you would have figured that it was probably a Geodude or some other Rock-ground pokemon, and run away. If you were stupid like that current Ratatta sniffing at me - well, you wouldn't want to be that stupid.

I uncurled, and cuffed the Ratatta soundly with my paw. "Whatcha looking at?" I growled, grumpy because this impudent fool had crept up and disturbed my sleep. The Rattata squeaked and ran away.

Grumbling, Raq shook himself. Dust flew, but when it settled, he was still the same as he ever was - a dusty brown Jolteon the colour of mud, or earth. He walked slowly, still complaining about stupid rodents that didn't know how to let a Jolteon get a decent rest, heading towards the river for a drink of water.

Judge
16th January 2005, 01:20 PM