PDA

View Full Version : Caught Mewtwo with ???????? Ball.

Joshua Neal
12th January 2005, 12:45 PM
Well this is not your everyday normal PoKeMoN FR/LG topic at all.

This one is a poll to guess which type of PoKeBall I used to capture Mewtwo with.

I traded PoKeMoN from my Sapphire game pack to Leaf Green in order to do this and it only took me 1 try.

The PoKeMoN I traded were Shedinja (Can't be hurt at all & to lower Mewtwo's Accuracy), Wurmple to lower Mewtwo's speed and Zangoose to bring Mewtwo down to 1 HP with Swords Dance/ False Swipe combo.

I also used Snorlax's Yawn attack to put it to sleep.

So now take a wild guess as to which PoKeBall that I used to catch Mewtwo which has a Bashful nature.

Good luck because the answer will be reveald next week.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
12th January 2005, 01:09 PM
I'm guessing pokeball, seems obvious.

andyizcool
12th January 2005, 01:13 PM
I would say a Luxuary Ball because it works just like a Pokeball but looks nicer in my opinion. You know how some people think they're good for catching Mewtwo or whatever Legendary Pokemon in a Pokeball.

Darkgel
12th January 2005, 01:16 PM
I'll guess Luxury Ball. Preety preety stuff. And it looks like Mewtwo's Balls so much (yes, I know it sounds horribly wrong XD) it's almost irresistible.

Joshua Neal
12th January 2005, 01:22 PM
Yeah that sounds horribly wrong Darkgel, but thats ok.

Lets see some more votes and posts guys and girls because at 2:00 P.M. my time I will reveal the true answer to this poll and the members that guess correctly will become even greater trainers in my opinion.

Jeff
12th January 2005, 01:27 PM
Well we can rule out Master Ball...

Maybe a pokeball.

andyizcool
12th January 2005, 01:34 PM
members that guess correctly will become even greater trainers in my opinion.
What's probability got to do with being a better Trainer? People just guess what Pokeball you used randomly then if they're right you see them as better Trainers. Great Trainers in my opinion are the non rude Vets who are willing to help others.

Magmar
12th January 2005, 01:56 PM
i guess pokeball because i did with a pokeball too

MeLoVeGhOsTs
12th January 2005, 02:06 PM
I think he just thinks catching a legendary with a pokeball is cool and awesome. And therefore wants to show off. Thus again sticking with my statement of pokeball :)

homeofmew
12th January 2005, 02:41 PM
I am also saying pokeball, because you wouldn't be posting this
unless it was luxury ball!

Magmar
12th January 2005, 03:27 PM
oh how many mewtwo i have caught with just the pokeball
i used to blow through Blue in a day with 3x speed stadium

rinku
12th January 2005, 06:08 PM
I'm guessing Premier Ball. Proves that it was caught, not obtained from a special event (which usually have the default pokéball) and traded.

Rabid_Cow
13th January 2005, 08:22 PM
I went nest just because of the mere irony of it. I mean a nest ball...Think about it.

Windra
14th January 2005, 06:34 AM
I'm actually gonna guess the Timer Ball. It seems like you took a lot of turns during this face-off... It seems logical.

Rudoku
14th January 2005, 01:48 PM
I'll say Premier Ball, because real men put their legendaries in Premier Balls or Monster Balls(like my Regirock, steel, and Kyorge).

Chris Watarimono
14th January 2005, 01:59 PM
Maybe this whole thread is a red herring altogether and he did use the Master Ball on El Cheapo. Or maybe not.

-Chris R.

Gnight
15th January 2005, 01:00 AM
I used the masterball to catch mewtwo because I thought it was futile to try to catch it otherwize. I also was oblivous to the fact that the elusive ledgendary dogs was in FR/LG at the time.

Crazy
15th January 2005, 07:12 AM
I'll guess the Great Ball. Why,because I can.

phaedrus
15th January 2005, 10:30 AM
i'm going with premier ball though i think this thread is a scam.

Windra
17th January 2005, 12:26 AM
...though i think this thread is a scam.

o_o Keh...

Greyfox
17th January 2005, 02:06 PM
Well we can rule out Master Ball...
I doubt it. Joshua Neal doesn't seem smart enough to know the difference between them...

What's probability got to do with being a better Trainer? People just guess what Pokeball you used randomly then if they're right you see them as better Trainers. Great Trainers in my opinion are the non rude Vets who are willing to help others.
Pwned. Joshua Neal/10

Windra
20th January 2005, 05:52 AM
Keh, it's been more than a week. What pokeball was used?
He may as well pick something that we didn't guess, because we haven't seen his game firsthand to see what he caught Mewtwo with. But...never know.

The Blue Avenger
20th January 2005, 12:15 PM
Wouldn't it be weird if it was the Repeat Ball - the only one not voted for?

Number1ChanseyFan
26th January 2005, 10:11 PM
Meh, this thread is pretty spammy... *closes*