PDA

View Full Version : The elemental Digicoms (signups)

Shadow Djinn
1st March 2003, 01:33 AM
The Dgivices dissapeared and, once again were warped into the Digiworld. Half of them went to the Imperial Digimon Army. THe other half went to the Rebel Digimon ARmy. THe Digivces digivolved them and when they discovered this, attacked the other side to get the other half. A war broke out, and both sides were defeated. The digivices were wisked off to the guardian, Gentaromon(crapy name but *shurgs*) and he took care. THey mutated into things called digicoms, mini computers that were te size of a glasses case and each possessed a certain elemnt and egg. ONe was corrupted however, and it was tossed away. It grew quicker and hatched into Darknessmon and it created more corrupted eggs. He formed a evil digimon army but was not able to enter the sanctuary where the digicoms were kept. Gentaromon sent them into a darkhole and they landed in a neighborhood, their orders, find a kid that had the rights hold hold that digicom and warp them into the DIgital world to stop Darknessmon. They selected them, and misison success....

Youre one of the selected people and er....you can either be neutral, good(defeat Darknessmon), or join Darknessmon. You can have a makeup digimon, ill post THAT form later. Nyways... here are the elements, they dont determine what side youre on

Wind:taken by polzumi
ELectriicity
Fire:
Earth
Steel:taken Yatjouji
Ice: taken by NAbooru23
Water:taken by Gothic LAtias
CHaos: taken by me ^^
Darkness: taken by Mystic Clown
POison: taken by lugia_2000
LIght:taken by Skyline

You can reserve an element\

Signup form

NAme:
Personality:
Appearence:
Digimon:
Digicom Element:
Other:
Side:

My form...
NAme: Zera
Personality:Cold..mean
Appearence: A orange vest and blue t-shirt. Black jeans and wavy black spiky hair.
Digimon: Dargonmon
Digicom Element:Chaos
Other:MAster in technology
Side: NEutral

Nameargonmon
Class: data, virus or vaccine: Vaccine
Type: depends on appearance: Dragon
Level:rookie
Appearance:he may be a rookie but is very large. If any of you have the Yugioh card, Tyrant Dragon, thats what he loooks like cept smaller. He's got red scales and 2 horns sticking out. Big red wings.
Personality:Like Zera
Attacks: up to three: Tyrant Fire, Demon Wing, Flames of Revenge

His cha,mpion form...

Nameragoonmon
Type: depends on appearance: Machine Dragon
Level:Champion
Appearance: Like Dargonmon cept now he is a dark black. He has armor and there are two missiles on each wing which is coated with metal.
Attacks: up to three: Rapid Missile Fire, Solar Fire, Giga Flame

Ultimate Form

Name: Mega Dragoonmon
Type: depends on appearance: Machine Dragon
Level:ultimate
Appearance: His wings are fully metal and and a curved blade at each tip. Hes completely a metal dragon and his eyes are blue.
Attacks: up to three: Giga Fire, Kaiser Wing, Shadow Flare

Made up Digimon form:
Name:
Class: (Data, Virus, Vaccine, NAtural)
Type: depends on appearance
Level:
Appearance:
Personality:
Attacks: (3 limit)
Weaknesses:(optioal)

Arnen
1st March 2003, 01:49 PM
I been waiting for a Digimon RPG for quite a while...

~Name: Arnen
~Age: 12
~Personality: A lot like Koji, she's a bit of a loner, and doesn't really like to talk to people.
~Appearence: Sorta tall, light brown hair, blue-grey eyes, wears a light purple top and khaki cargo pants, and a khaki-colored bucket hat.
~Digimon: Snomon (starts in Baby form, after she hatches; she Digivolves quickly)
~Digicom Element: Ice
~Other: Blah.

-Name: Snomon
-Class: Vaccine
-Type: Ice
-Level: Baby
-Appearance: A little white ball with bright, light blue eyes.
-Personality: Cute, sorta hyper, very caring.
-Attacks: Snowball (fires littlesnowballs), Crystalbits (creates a small flurry of snow)
-Weaknesses: Fire attacks.

-Name: Koldmon
-Level: In-Training
-Appearance: Sorta like Nyaramon (or whatever Gatomon's In-Training is called -_-), only all-white, and has little fangs and light blue eyes.
-Personality: Same as Snomon only a little less hyper and a little more serious.
-Attacks: Flurry (creates a bunch of ice and snow), Crystalblaze (creates a bunch of freezing snow)

-Name: Koorimon
-Level: Rookie
-Appearance: A white tiger kitten, with blue stripes. Has a small spike on her tail.
-Personality: Same as Arnen, only more forgiving and a little nicer.
-Attacks: Snowstorm (creates a smallish blizzard), Crystalfreeze (a blue flash, and the target is frozen for a short time), Pike Tail (slams opponent with tail spikes)

-Name: Avalmon
-Level: Champion
-Appearance: A large white tiger with silver fangs and claws, and blue stripes. She has a silver visor over her eyes with a light blue screen, and a row of spikes at the end of her tail. She also has silver armor on her forelegs.
-Personality: Same as Arnen, only with more of a sense of humor.
-Attacks: Avalanche (creates an avalanche), Crystalstorm (creates a blizzard with lots of ice shards flying everywhere), Ice Buzzsaw (Koorimon spins her tail and thwacks opponent).

-Name: Blizzarmon
-Level: Ultimate
-Appearance: A giant white tiger with blue stripes, a visor on the eyes with a light blue screen, and silver fangs and claws. Rows of spikes jut from her back and end of her tail, and she has a metal plate of armor on her underside as well as on her forelegs. White wings protrude from either side of the spikes on her back.
-Personality: Same as Arnen.
-Attacks: Annihalation (a blue beam soots from her visor), Crystalbang (an explosion of ice), Frozen Fury (she whacks out with her tail, freezing what it hits)

Shadow Djinn
1st March 2003, 01:52 PM
Accpeted...had a feeling youd choose ice...btw i forgot to put side to the signup form so what side r you on?

Arnen
1st March 2003, 02:17 PM
Good ^_^

Skyline127
1st March 2003, 02:24 PM
O cool, I've whatched Digimon B4, but I forgot about the characters and what is in the show and what isn't, if something I choose is like...to violent or something, I'll change it.

Name: Sky
Personality: Silent, likes to be left alone, and doesn't like questions about how he is or why he did something.
Apearance: Blue jeans, very baggy. White shirt, black stripe on each bottom of sleave, and bottom of shirt. Double "Zero" on back of shirt.
Digimon: Gaiamon
DigiCon Element: Light
Other: Likes to hang glide

Digimon-
Name: Gaiamon
Class: Vaccine?
Type: Light
Apearance: About 4 ft tall, Wears knight armor, But it is cut in places ( Left Shoulder, Chest) Red top of face, other half is white, small horn that is yellow on nose. Uses a Digisword as a weapon.
Level: Rookie
Personality: Just like Sky, except he and Sky talk more
Attacks: Um...I'll think of some as the story goes on
Weakness: Light Attacks

Champion-
Name: Gladiamon
Apearance: Is about 6 ft tall, Shoulderpads are lengthier, Armor is shiniery than other form
Personality: Same, but more energetic
Attacks: Soem as we go along
Weakness: Light Attacks

Ultimate-
Name: Angelicmon
Apearance: Is verry tall, Sword grows to a very lage shape as well, cuts in armor disapear, Angel wings sprout from back allowing flight
Personality: As the holy knight of Digiland, he is extremely powerfula nd he knows it. Acts with actions, not speak, Does not play games with his power, just uses it for good and when needed.
Weakness: None

Arnen
1st March 2003, 02:30 PM
For level, don't you mean Rookie? That's what it's called... Why would he be 6' tall if he's only a Rookie :confused: And Dark Templar already has Chaos. You'll probably hafta choose something else.

...Of course, it's not MY RPG...

Skyline127
1st March 2003, 02:45 PM
meh...sorry about that. I didn't know how big a Rookie could be... I also didn't know about that Chaos thing. I fixed it though...

Shadow Djinn
1st March 2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Skyline127
meh...sorry about that. I didn't know how big a Rookie could be... I also didn't know about that Chaos thing. I fixed it though... sure thing youre accepted. Dargonmon is giant too lol

Mystic_clown
1st March 2003, 03:56 PM
Name: Gali Virgo
Personality: He's kind and really wacky. He always looks out for his freinds.
Appearance: He has long, blue hair and green eyes. He wears a purple top hat and tuxedo, green pants, a yellow shirt and a red bow tie and shoes.
Digimon: Toomon
Digicom: Darkness
Other: n/a

Digimon-
Name: Toonman
Class: Virus
Type: Toon
Appearance: He looks like a small court jester. He wears a yellow and red checkered outfit and usually seems to have a wacky grin on his face. He also carries a large hammer.
Personality: similar to Gali's except he keeps laughing for no reason.
Attacks: Toon Hammer, Boxing Glove, Toon Bomb
Weakness: ??????

Name: WarToonmon
Level: Champion
Appearance: Looks similar to Toonmon except wears army gear instead.
Personality: Same as Toonmon's.
Attacks: Toon Grenade, Air Raid, Big Bang.

Name: NeoToonmon
Level: Ultimate
Appearance: Looks similar to Toonmon except he has a lot of stuff hanging from his clothes and he's pink, white and purple.
Personality: Same as Toonmon.
Attacks: Pandora's Box, Energon Hammer, D Dimansion

These two are nuetral OK?

Toxicity
1st March 2003, 07:48 PM
Here's mine!

Name: Laura
Personality: Usually quiet and slightly depressive.....Slightly confident...
Appearance: Hazel green eyes, chin length dark brown hair, silver rimmed, oval lensed, black tipped glasses, wears black hoodie(hood almost always up) and navy blue khakis.
Digimon: Kitsunmon
Side: Neutral
Digicom Element: Water
Other/Misc.: .....

-----Digimon-----
Name: Kitsunmon
Class: Data
Type: Kitsune (Fox)
Appearance: Appears as a young blue fox with black tipped tail, black tipped paws, and black ears.
Personality: Same as Laura's
Attacks: Magic Bite, Kitsune Flare, Blue Midnight
Weaknesses: Unknown

Name: Aquamon
Type: Water Sorceress
Appearnce: Appears to be a cross between the Magician of Black Chaos from Yu-Gi-Oh and the Water Card from Card Captor Sakura, except she has black fox ears. Carries a black staff with a blue orb
Personality: Same
Attacks: Ocean's Mist, Blackened Sea, Darkness Wave
Weaknesses: ?

Name: Yugimon
Class: Vaccine
Type: Water Guardian Angel
Appearance: Looks like a cross of the Water Card and Sakuyamon, still has black fox ears, but staff has changed to black with blue rings.
Personality: Still the same...Execpt more like Yami Yugi's
Attacks: Sacred Waters, Black Mist, Ocean's Rage
Weaknesses: ????????

Shadow Djinn
1st March 2003, 08:28 PM
ALl acepted....soon as all Digicom elements are taken ill start

lugia_2000
1st March 2003, 09:46 PM
NAme: Rob Nightshade
Personality: Really hotheaded, rushes into thing w/o thinking, hes obsessed w/ women, kind sarcastic, and fun to be around.
Appearence: Short brown hair, brown eyes, kinda tan skin, all black clothes, cargo pants, T-shirt, sneakers...etc...
Digimon: Chamellomon
Digicom Element: Poison...
Other: Hes best friends w/ Sky.
Side: Good

Name: Puchomon
Type: Poison
Level: Baby
Appearence: Like a little round ball with a big happy face on it and two little fins on either side of him.
Personality: Kinda dumb and overly friendly.
Attacks: Pucho Fin, Bounce, and Ka-Boing. :P
Weaknesses: Nearly everything. :P

Name: Salamandramon
Appearence: Like a little green salamander with orange spots. He also has a big fin going down his back.
Personality: Same as Puchomon.
Attacks: Poisonous droplets, sludge breath, and Tail Thud.
Weaknesses: Hes scared of Betamon(s).

Name: Chamellomon
Appearance: Kinda like a big, 2 foot long chamelion w/ a long tongue and short claws.
Personality: Outgoing and friendly, and loves to sleep...
Attacks: Chamelion Claw, Sticky Tongue, Pure Energy.
Weaknesses: If he sees a fly, he'll chase after it until he catches it.

Name: Gilamon
Type: Poison/Steel
Appearence: Hes a huge, orange and black spotted lizard w/ red eyes, tiny, needle sharp teeth, huge claws, stands on his hind legs, and his arms look like they're robotic and made of steel.
Personality: Not so obidient, hot headed, and he's a jerk to those he doesn't know.
Attacks: Steel blades, Noxious Gas, Poison ray.
Weaknesses: Ice.

Name: GigaDracomon
Type: Poison/Steel
Appearence: He looks like a huge @$$ dragon with dark green skin, a row of spines down his back, a metal jaw, metal wing plates, huge claws, big teeth, and rock hard scales.
Personality: Arrogant, merciless, and rude...
Attacks: Poison Flare, Plague epidemic, Deathblow
Weakness: None

Digimon no. II

Name: Pakkunmon
Type: Earth
Level: Baby
Appearence: A little pink blobby w/ two big black eyes.
Personality: Kinda stupid and just says, Pikka Pakka! All the time...
Attacks: Bounce, and Spin Hit.

Name: Hoppermon
Level: In training
Appearence: Like a big, green frog w/ colorful markings across his body.:P
Personality: Friendly, kinda slow, and often confused.
Attacks: Sticky Tongue, Frog Slime, Fin slap.

Name: Alphamon
Level: Rookie.
Appearence: http://members.tripod.com/~mrdigimon/betamon.html only hes in brown.
Personality: Funny, energetic, and perpetually cheery.
Attacks: Rock Bringer, Magnitude 4, and Spike skewer.

Name: Oriegetsumon
Appearence: Like a big retillian type beast on its hind legs with a huge sword, body armor, and lots of teeth.
Personality: Reckless, hotheaded, and sorta ignorant.
Attacks: Buster Sword, Avalanche, Magnitude 8.

Name: Machinamon
Appearence: http://www.maxpages.com/digidex5001/Machinedramon only in bronze.
Personality: Reckless, Powerful, Headstrong, and Merciless.
Attacks: Omega Cannon, Cataclysm, Catastrophe.

>: )

Shadow Djinn
1st March 2003, 09:58 PM
Accepted.

lugia_2000
2nd March 2003, 02:04 PM
Um, if a certain element isn't taken by anyone, can I have another digimon of that element? :D

lugia_2000
2nd March 2003, 02:13 PM
Wait...what about the Mega forms? Aren't they included?

BTW, I edited my digimon, and sorry for double posting. -_-"

Shadow Djinn
2nd March 2003, 02:20 PM
yes to the first post.

2nd post: Well..i rather you have just 3 forms for now, as the rpg porgresses you can make a mega form.

Yatouji Satsuki
2nd March 2003, 03:58 PM
((Wai! I call steel!))

Name: Satsuki Yatouji
One of those "gothy-nerd-loners" that follow in the example of the Digimon Kaiser (even if they don't know who he is), Satsuki is never without her computer. She keeps very much to herself, preferring to use her own strength and skill rather than rely on others. Sometimes she comes off as aloof and arrogant, but she considers that to be your problem.
Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, "J00 d34d f00" T-shirt, jeans. When in the Digiworld, she gets an outfit much like the Digimon Kaiser's.
Digimon: Elecmon
Digicom: Steel
Alignment: Evil

Digimon Partner Data:

In-Training: MetalKoromon http://ggf.digidreamers.com/gif/rexdramon/Choromon.gif

Rookie: Elecmon http://ggf.digidreamers.com/gif/elecmongif.gif
Class: Data? (I'll have to check)
Attacks: Super Thunder Strike, Spark Attack, Thunder Rush
Type: Mammal
Personality: Crazy, hyper, and neurotic. Elecmon is the type of digimon who will say things like "PIE!" for no reason. Sometimes annoys Satsuki.

Champion: Airdramon http://ggf.digidreamers.com/gif/airdramongif.gif
Attacks: Spinning Needle, Kami Tornado, Imperial Shield
Type: Mythical Animal
Personality: Arrogant and easily offended, Airdramon is a dragon of quiet strength.

Ultimate: Gigadramon http://ggf.digidreamers.com/gif/gigadramongif.gif
Attacks: Buster Tornado, Dragon Missle, Genocide Attack
Type: Android
Personality: Corrupted by evil, Gigadramon's loyalties are only to his tamer and himself.

EDIT: Added third attacks for each digimon. Since all these digimon are real, I'm not going to put up a description unless you want me to. Also added personality.

Shadow Djinn
2nd March 2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Yatouji Satsuki
((Wai! I call steel!))

Name: Satsuki Yatouji
One of those "gothy-nerd-loners" that follow in the example of the Digimon Kaiser (even if they don't know who he is), Satsuki is never without her computer. She keeps very much to herself, preferring to use her own strength and skill rather than rely on others. Sometimes she comes off as aloof and arrogant, but she considers that to be your problem.
Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, "J00 d34d f00" T-shirt, jeans. When in the Digiworld, she gets an outfit much like the Digimon Kaiser's.
Digimon: Elecmon
Digicom: Steel
Alignment: Evil

Digimon Partner Data:

In-Training: MetalKoromon

Rookie: Elecmon
Class: Data? (I'll have to check)
Attacks: Super Thunder Strike, Spark Attack, Thunder Rush
Type: Mammal
Personality: Crazy, hyper, and neurotic. Elecmon is the type of digimon who will say things like "PIE!" for no reason. Sometimes annoys Satsuki.

Champion: Airdramon
Attacks: Spinning Needle, Kami Tornado, Imperial Shield
Type: Mythical Animal
Personality: Arrogant and easily offended, Airdramon is a dragon of quiet strength.

Ultimate: Gigadramon
Attacks: Buster Tornado, Dragon Missle, Genocide Attack
Type: Android
Personality: Corrupted by evil, Gigadramon's loyalties are only to his tamer and himself.

EDIT: Added third attacks for each digimon. Since all these digimon are real, I'm not going to put up a description unless you want me to. Also added personality.
Appeaeence please. THe rest is accepeted. I assume the Digimon Kaiser you mean Darknessmon?

Haruko
2nd March 2003, 09:13 PM
Name:Izumi
Personality:Shy, she's a Loner. She hate being in Groups, or anything for the Matter, but she really is just looking for a Good friend...
Appearence: Really Tall(6 foot 1), with Long Golden Brown hair with Blue eyes. She has a Pink Long Sleeve T-Shirt, and white Baggy Pants.She has a Backpack thatit only has one handle, which goes acroos the Torso, much similar to Yolei's when she is in the Digital World.It's Pink, and carries some food, money, and Personal Keepsakes.
Digimon:KamiKazemon(Meaning Celestial Wind)
Digicom Element:Wind
Other:Her mom is Rich, but Izumi doesn't care for that at all, and is Homeschool. She doesn't know many people..
Side:Good

Name:KamiKazemon
Virus,Vaccine or Data: Data
Type:ButterFly Digimon
Looks:Like a Much larger Butterfly, it's got a Green body with wing's that have tint's of Purple and Pink. Is about 4foot even.
Attack:
Celestial Wind:The little star's on her wing's glow in the color's of the rainbow. They suddenly release a wind strong enough to knock you on our knees.
Nature's Blast:She Dance's in a Circle, untill in the Middle is a Small ball, in which she stop's upon, and release's it. It's Green.
Healing Sunlight:Simple Healing Attack.
Personality:Like Izumi, but isn't that Shy.
Level:Rookie
Other:No.

Name:Mamourumon
Type:Fairy Digimon
Looks:Look's a lot like Kazemon from Digimon Frontier, nit She has a Staff with a Tall orb on the top that controls wind, and Her armour is a Green and pink, and her Hair is Green with pink stripes
Attack:
Windy NiteStar:Her staff is twirled in the Air, and it stops, releasing a Strong Wind.
Protection Shield: Protect's herself from a Blast, can only use 1.
Kaze no Kizu(Meaning Wound of the Wind):The staff's orb glow's with a Brilliant Pink, and the light's release a Bright Light and Wind, the Light act's like blades in the wind.

Name:Genkimon
Type:Holy Dragon
Looks:Now it is a Long Slender bodyed Dragon, with Wing's on her Tail, head and middle.It's pink and white, and is about 30 feet long.
Attack:
Blaster Wind:Her wing's glow a brillant pink, and releases the color as wind.
Tornadic Prediction:She twist's her body, and started to be a Tornado. It then Releases it, and hit opponent with Great Speed.
Tear in the wind:A More Last-Chance attack, is only used when Izumi herself is in Danger. She then uses her Tears of Sorrow to form Big Blast's of wind. They also act like bombs. She then Has to De-Digivolve to KamiKazemon.
Level:Ultimate

Name:Vientomon
Type:Holy Dragon Digimon
Looks:Her last form, it's look's are of like Genkimon's, but with Metal Armour(On wings and Body) and Rockets.
Attack:
Wind Rocket:Her Rockets are released and They also glow with the Rainbow, and when they hit on contact, then happen to blind the opponent with a Brilliant Wind.
Holy Dragon Healing:Healing Attack.
Wind of the Seven Star:7 ball's of lights Apper, and happen to release stronger and Stronger wind untill the 7th on is released, which also has Beams of Pink Light.
Level:Mega

Shadow Djinn
2nd March 2003, 10:40 PM
Polzumi youre accepted.

Aw heck ill take another element

NAme: Brian
Personality:Carefree and jokes a lot
Appearence: Brown hair, white t-shirt with a symbol like (-) that on it and blue pants.
Digimon: Firebirdmon
Digicom Element:Fire
Other:
Side:Good

Name:Firebirdmon
Virus,Vaccine or Data: VAccine
Type:Firebird digimon
Looks:A small eagle made of flames
Attack:
Fire Rocket, Flaming WIng
Personality:RAndom
Level:Rookie
Other:None

Name:Fireangelmon
Virus,Vaccine or Data: Vaccine
Type:Fire angel
Looks: Looks like Tk's Angemon but is made of flames and instead of a staff he has a sword
Attack:
Fireslash, Firey Punch, Volcano Blast

Personality:Like Angemon
Other:

Name:Furugamon
Virus,Vaccine or Data: VAccine
Type:Maigician
Looks:Like a red magician of black chaos with red fire wings
Attack:Firey Blast, Volcano Spell, Fire Tornado
Personality:Random
Level:Ultimate
Other:None

Name:FirePhoenixmon
Virus,Vaccine or Data: Vaccine
Type:Phoenix digimon
Looks:Look at attatchment except hes black
Attack: Firey Dust, Fire of the Underworld, Sunshine Flames
Personality:Random
Level:Mega
Other:No

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yatouji Satsuki
3rd March 2003, 08:57 AM
Actually, by the Digimon Kaiser, I mean who you would refer to as the Digimon Emperor, Ken. I'll edit to add pictures, though.

lugia_2000
3rd March 2003, 02:06 PM
Can I take one of the remaining elements now? :D
Must...have...two digimon!

Yatouji Satsuki
3rd March 2003, 02:33 PM
I'll take the other, because I have the feeling I'm going to be the only evil person here.

lugia_2000
3rd March 2003, 03:15 PM
weehee! Then, uh, I want...
*thinks for while*
The earth element!
^_^

Yatouji Satsuki
3rd March 2003, 04:46 PM
Good! I wanted electricty! o0'

Everoy
3rd March 2003, 04:50 PM
:( I was about to join and take Earth :(

Shadow Djinn
3rd March 2003, 05:32 PM
well....i came up with a new element since 11 wasnt excactly even

FrOM an old rpg i saw, Sunset, a combination of fire and wind.\

Actually, by the Digimon Kaiser, I mean who you would refer to as the Digimon Emperor, Ken. I'll edit to add pictures, though. Airdramons an ultimate but oh well. BTW when i DO start this rpg im makin up elements for evil LSUs

Everoy
3rd March 2003, 05:47 PM
Name: Chris Kechron
Personality: Clumsy and determined, stands up for his friends
Appearence: Blonde hair, green eyes, pale skin, blue jeans, yellow jersey with the number thirteen and the last name Kechron on it
Digimon: Sunsemon
Digicom Element: Sunset
Other: His dad is a football player with the number 11 on his jersey :P
Side: Good

Name: Sunsemon
Type: Sun Cat digimon
Looks: Like a cat with a red body and a tail that changes color
Attacks:
Sunset Ball, Day to Night
Personality: Like Chris
Other: Nada

Name: Sunrimon
Type: Bright Cat Digimon
Looks: A cat with a shining body, and, like Sunsemon, a color changing tail
Attack:
Rising Sun, Night to Day
Personality: Like Chris
Other: No Way

Name: Unknown

Name: Unknown
Level: Mega

lugia_2000
3rd March 2003, 05:47 PM
oops...allright, I'll still take earth then. *edits post*

Yatouji Satsuki
3rd March 2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Dark Templar 8
Airdramons an ultimate but oh well. BTW when i DO start this rpg im makin up elements for evil LSUs

From The Digimon Encyclopaedia (http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/digipedia): AIRDRAMON
Group: Mythical Animal - Level: Champion - Type: Vaccine

Shadow Djinn
3rd March 2003, 06:27 PM
From The Digimon Encyclopaedia (http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/digipedia): AIRDRAMON
Group: Mythical Animal - Level: Champion - Type: Vaccine
oh sorry*smacks head* i getconfused with Airdramon and Aeroveedramon accepted

Parsec's politoed: MAke the ch mapion, ultim,ate, and mega forms as the rpg progresses.

ALl SInups people: OK AS SOON AS LUGIA_200 postts earth digimon ill start.

Yatouji Satsuki
3rd March 2003, 07:20 PM
Note: For the purposes of this, I have diverged my digimon at the Ultimate level -- the level that the crests kicked in in the first season.

Ultimate -- (Electricity)
Garudamon
Type: Warrior
Attacks: Mach Missle, Wing Blade, Sanskrit Talon
Note: Since air/electrictiy are exchangeable in the Digimon world games..

Shadow Djinn
3rd March 2003, 07:46 PM
Er...what the heck are you talking about?

Toxicity
4th March 2003, 05:35 AM
Umm.....One quick question about when we start using Megas.....Will we biomerge or will it be warp-digivolution?

lugia_2000
4th March 2003, 05:42 AM
Uh, I already did post my earth digimon in my signup form. -_-"

Yatouji Satsuki
4th March 2003, 07:05 AM
Originally posted by Dark Templar 8
Er...what the heck are you talking about?

Sorry. What I was saying is that Aidramon will digivolve to either Garudamon or Gigadramon, depending on which Digicom I use.

Shadow Djinn
4th March 2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Gothic Latias
Umm.....One quick question about when we start using Megas.....Will we biomerge or will it be warp-digivolution? *scratches head* er.... warp digivolve

Yatouji: OK

lugia: Sry bout that ^^;. Accepted.

ALL: STARTINSG TIME

Toxicity
4th March 2003, 05:33 PM
Yay! Starting time! ^_^*dances*

----Laura----

My life went on as usual, the hated goth girl in school, until today...Because after school ended, a feeling in my heart triggered.

"I wonder." I kept saying to myself as I walked closer to my neighborhood, the trigger growing. I walked closer, almost at my house, the trigger stopped for a second, and a blue glow appeared around my hands....

"What the?" I asked myself over and over.....until what looked like a mini computer, the size of a glasses case, with blue highlights appeared in my hands....Then after a second, another blue light appeared in front of me, took the shape of a fox, dissapeared, and revealed a blue fox with black ears, legs, and tail tip.

"Hi Laura!" She said slightly excited....I continued to wonder what was going on.

I felt akward for a second, then backed towards my neighbor's tree. I asked, "What are you? How do you know my name?"

"Well...." She paused, "I'm Kitsunmon, and I believe I'm your digimon....You were chosen to harness the power of the water digicom, and whoever was chosen, I go to them.....I was sent to go to you before I was trapped in darkness."

"Oh...." I said, "But where did you come from?"

"The digital world." Kitsunmon said, "Whoever the digicom goes to, They shall be warped into the digital world."

I nodded, "But how do we get there?"

"I'm not sure...but...." Then suddenly, A huge flash of rainbow light appeared over us, lifted me and Kitsunmon into the sky, and we were going through blackness....I felt my body floating for a while, but my body hit ground after a second or two, and I fainted.

I was awoken a minute or two later by a tongue licking my cheek, I slowly opened my eyes, and realized it was Kitsunmon.

I lifted myself up, "Where...are we...?"

"The digital world," Kitsunmon said excitingly, "I told you we would be warped here."

I looked around were we were, I was laying on a rock in the middle of a lake(Ya know....Think towards the lake off the first season, the one on the third episode), Perfectly suiting my element.

"What I never got to say was we land somewhere slightly fitting our element."

I nodded, still amazed by what happened, I was in another world.....I sat there, silently with Kitsunmon, the sun reflecting off my glasses.
-------------

Shadow Djinn
4th March 2003, 05:42 PM
er..gothic latias when i start an rpg, i make a new thread ^^;. Ill make it now.

Skyline127
4th March 2003, 05:45 PM
goodums! Lets!

Toxicity
4th March 2003, 05:49 PM
Oh....*thwacks self with stick* >.> I'm getting prepared, though....>.<

lugia_2000
5th March 2003, 06:29 AM
*points and laughs at latias*
:P