PDA

View Full Version : Game: Buena's Radio Show, Version 8 (MA by Lady Vulpix & Wolfsong)

Sheik
13th January 2005, 02:34 PM
Buena’s Radio Show
Version 8
Mod Approved by Lady Vulpix and Wolfsong

Welcome to Buena’s Radio Show! This game is modelled after Buena’s Radio Show in the Pokemon Crystal Version. These are the following guidelines for playing this game.

1. You may ask for one question four times per week. The reason for this restriction is because we do not know how busy this place may be, and all three of the owners have busy lives. It would just be hard to try and get everyone's questions in if they asked for one question per day. If this is to little of business, we may go back to one question per day.

2. You MUST state if you want Stamps or CCPs.

3. You may not ask for a question if you have any unanswered questions, but if you haven’t received your questions from previous days, you can ask for more questions.

4. When posting your answer, you MUST restate the question, level of difficulty, the person that gave you the question, and if you want Stamps of CCPs. The levels of difficulty, and the stamps/ccps you can recieve for answering a question right are below:

Easy--2 Stamps/CCPs
Medium--4 Stamps/CCPs
Hard--6 Stamps/CCPs

–Failure to comply with the requirements in #4 means that we will not give you your Stamps or CCPs, we’ll just simply tell you to put it in the correct format.

5. If you do not follow the rules, then you shall receive a warning. If rule breaking still occurs, we will temporarily ban you (for 5 full days). If rule breaking persists after this ban, we have the right to ban you from the game, permanently.

6. You must pick your questions from one of the categories below. If you don’t, then you simply won’t receive a question.

7. Only the owners and official workers can give out questions, and only the worker that gave you your question can give you Stamps or CCPs.

ATTENTION!!! YOU CANNOT USE THE DRAGON TAMER STAMPS FROM BUENA'S RADIO SHOW TO FULLY PAY FOR BREEDING DRATINIS. IF YOU WANT TO BREED A DRATINI, YOU MUST, I REPEAT, MUST EARN AT LEAST 50 OF THE DRAGON TAMER STAMPS FROM THE BATTLE RANGE.

Below are the following categories that you can choose your questions from:

Pokemon FireRed and Leaf Green
Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire, and Pokemon Colluseum
Pokemon Gold, Silver, and Crystal, and Pokemon Stadium 2
Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow, and Pokemon Stadium
Any other game that is Pokemon-oriented

And we all thank you for choosing to participate in Buena’s Radio Show!

Founder: Sheik
Owners: Sheik, Andyizcool, Aragornbird
Workers: -

andyizcool
13th January 2005, 02:39 PM
Workers: Gothic Animé
Eric quit ages ago in the last Version if you didn't see it. ;)

Sheik
13th January 2005, 02:43 PM
Yeah... I took care of it.

Wolfsong
13th January 2005, 03:46 PM
I'd like a medium Pokemon FireRed and Leaf Green question for ccps please

Sheik
13th January 2005, 04:05 PM
Wolfsong

Medium FireRed/LeafGreen Question:

Name all of the different categories that Pokemon can be classified in, in the FR/LG Pokedex.

Wolfsong
13th January 2005, 07:15 PM
Wolfsong

Medium FireRed/LeafGreen Question:

Name all of the different categories that Pokemon can be classified in, in the FR/LG Pokedex.

Medium q for ccps

Numerical Mode
Pokemon Habitats:
Grassland Pokemon
Forest Pokemon
Waters-edge Pokemon
Sea Pokemon
Cave Pokemon
Mountain Pokemon
Rough-Terrain Pokemon
Urban Pokemon
Rare Pokemon
A to Z Mode
Type Mode
Lightest Mode
Smallest Mode

Pidgeot
13th January 2005, 10:59 PM
I'll take a Fire Red/Leaf Green Medium Question for Stamps, please.

Skye
13th January 2005, 11:41 PM
^^ I'd like a medium Q for FireRed/LeafGreen for Stamps, please. ^^

*Murkrow
14th January 2005, 10:49 AM
I'd like a medium GSC for CCPs please :)

Cheesey
14th January 2005, 03:33 PM
Are we just forfeiting all our previous questions? Well, even if we aren't, I'll just start anew. Medium GSC for Stamps, please!

Sheik
14th January 2005, 06:44 PM
Wolfsong

Correct. Here are 4 CCPs.

Pidgeot

Medium FR/LG Question:

What is the appearance rate (in percent) of an Abra, on Route 24?

Darkfire

Medium FR/LG Question:

True or False?
Can you catch a Skarmory, Delibird, and a Sneasel in the FireRed Version?

*Murkrow

Medium GSC question:

Where must you go in order to obtain the Secret Potion, that you need to give to Gym Leader Jasmine, in order to heal the Ampharos at the Pokemon Lighthouse? (I would like the exact location)

Cheesey

Yes, you are forfeiting all of you questions, because it would just be a chore to go back and try and find everyone's questions that weren't answered.

Medium GSC question:

What do you get if you defeat Gym Leader Erika? (name everything)

I would also like a medium FR/LG question for stamps, please.

Skye
14th January 2005, 07:43 PM
Darkfire

Medium FR/LG Question:

True or False?
Can you catch a Skarmory, Delibird, and a Sneasel in the FireRed Version?

For Stamps, the answer is false. *huggles FR version* Another Medium FR/LG question for Stamps, please. ^^ *starts playing FR/LG more*

Wolfsong
14th January 2005, 07:56 PM
I'd like another medium fire red leaf green question for ccps please.

andyizcool
15th January 2005, 05:01 AM
Sheik
Medium FR/LG: What area do you catch Unown A and Unown B in? How rare are they?

Darkfire
Medium FR/LG: What are the requirements for the National Pokedex?

Amy
Medium FR/LG: What moves does Suicune have when you catch it?

Guess I'll try a Medium FR/LG Question too for Stamps.

Cheesey
15th January 2005, 07:44 AM
2. You MUST state if you want Stamps of CCPs.

I was just skimming through the first post and I noticed that you typed of instead of or, hehe.

Cheesey

Yes, you are forfeiting all of you questions, because it would just be a chore to go back and try and find everyone's questions that weren't answered.

Medium GSC question:

What do you get if you defeat Gym Leader Erika? (name everything)

Ah, okay. I thought we were, but I just wanted to make sure.

This question is for Stamps:

You receive a Giga Drain TM, $4600 and the Rainbow Badge.

And by the way, on the main post it doesn't appear to say how many stamps/CCPs you can earn for the different difficulty levels - maybe that should be added in just so that the customers know. It also doesn't state the different levels of difficulty which could confuse new customers here too...

andyizcool
15th January 2005, 07:50 AM
And by the way, on the main post it doesn't appear to say how many stamps/CCPs you can earn for the different difficulty levels - maybe that should be added in just so that the customers know. It also doesn't state the different levels of difficulty which could confuse new customers here too...
We're using the old system right now but it might be changed in the future depending what happens.

Easy = 2 Stamps/CCPs
Medium = 4 Stamps/CCPs
Hard = 6 Stamps/CCPs

Cheesey
15th January 2005, 08:01 AM
We're using the old system right now but it might be changed in the future depending what happens.

Easy = 2 Stamps/CCPs
Medium = 4 Stamps/CCPs
Hard = 6 Stamps/CCPs

But even if you are using the old system, wouldn't it help people who are new here if you stated in the main post how many Stamps/CCPs you can earn depending on the difficulty level? I'm sure most people here know already, but it still doesn't say so anywhere, so how are new people supposed to know?

Sheik
15th January 2005, 02:49 PM
Cheesey, I know that, and I'll edit it when I can.

Darkfire

Correct. Please take your 4 Stamps.

Cheesey

Correct. Please take your 4 Stamps.

Andyizcool

Medium FR/LG question:

Can you find a Grimer by fishing in Celedon City with the Good Rod?

Sheik
Medium FR/LG: What area do you catch Unown A and Unown B in? How rare are they?

This question in for stamps.

You can catch Unown A and Unown B on the Unown Islands, past Island 7. Unown A is found on the island to the very right, and has a 95% appearance rate, so it's common.

Unown B can be found on the bottom Unown Island at the very left, and has a 10% appearande rate, so I would consider it to be rare.

LightNinetales
15th January 2005, 02:55 PM
Hard GSC question for Stamps please ^.^

aragornbird
15th January 2005, 05:10 PM
LightNinetales: Name all Normal attacks that end in a K, E, or T, but don't do any damage.

BTW, Hard GSC for me please!

andyizcool
15th January 2005, 05:51 PM
Andyizcool

Medium FR/LG question:

Can you find a Grimer by fishing in Celedon City with the Good Rod?
Medium FR/LG (Stamps)
Yes you can find Grimer by fishing in Celadon City with a Good Rod.

Sheik
Correct. Take your 4 Stamps.

Aragornbird
Hard GSC: What Level was Lugia on each Version? What were its starting moves on each Version?

Sheik
15th January 2005, 06:35 PM
Andyizcool

Actually, the answer is no. You can find a Grimer in Celedon City only by using the Super Rod.

Moonlight Espeon
15th January 2005, 08:20 PM
I'd like to request a hard FireRed/LeafGreen question for stamps, please.
If I have any unanswered questions, I'll forfeit them now as I have no hope of finding them, they're probably from like 6 months ago..

Pidgeot
16th January 2005, 03:23 AM
Skeik gave me the following Medium FR/LG question for Stamps:

Question: What is the appearance rate (in percent) of an Abra, on Route 24?
Answer: 10%

Ill take another Medium FR/LG Question for Stamps for today, please.

Cheesey
16th January 2005, 05:50 AM
I'd like to request a hard FireRed/LeafGreen question for stamps, please.
If I have any unanswered questions, I'll forfeit them now as I have no hope of finding them, they're probably from like 6 months ago..

I wouldn't worry, we all have to forfeit any of our previous questions and start anew. Even the people who asked for questions at the end of the last version, never mind 6 months ago. =P

May I please have a medium GSC question for Stamps, please? Thanks.

LightNinetales
16th January 2005, 11:24 AM
LightNinetales: Name all Normal attacks that end in a K, E, or T, but don't do any damage.

Hard GSC question - Stamps

Minimize - Moonlight - Encore - Spite - Disable - Scary Face - Swords Dance - Foresight - Mean Look - Glare - Protect - Substitute(well, it actually deals damage. To the user. But I don't know if that counts) - Milk Drink

I don't know if these count as they can deal damage or not:
Sleep Talk - Present - Metronome

Now, can I have a Medium Other Pokemon Games question for Stamps?

Sheik
16th January 2005, 11:26 AM
Moonlight Espeon

Like Cheesey said, we are starting over, because it would be hard work to try and find every single question that went unanswered.

Hard FR/LG question:

What are the attacks of all of Gary's Pokemon, when he challenges you on the S.S. Anne?

Pidgeot

You are correct. Take 4 Stamps.

Medium FR/LG Question:

List all the possible Pokemon personalities that will lower Special Attack and Special Defense.

Cheesey

Give the Pokedex entries of a Vulpix from each Version (Gold, Silver, Crystal)

And I would also like a hard FR/LG question for stamps.

*Murkrow
16th January 2005, 02:45 PM
*Murkrow
Medium GSC question:

Where must you go in order to obtain the Secret Potion, that you need to give to Gym Leader Jasmine, in order to heal the Ampharos at the Pokemon Lighthouse? (I would like the exact location)

Medium GSC for CCPs.

Let's see, you need to go to the Pharmacy in Cianwood City, and speak to the guy inside. He'll give you the Secret Potion.

Another medium GSC for CCP please.

aragornbird
16th January 2005, 08:46 PM
Aragornbird
Hard GSC: What Level was Lugia on each Version? What were its starting moves on each Version?
Hard GSC, CCPs
Gold - Lv. 70 (Recover, Hydro Pump, Rain Dance, Swift)
Silver - Lv. 40 (Aeroblast, Safeguard, Gust, Recover)

LightNinetales: Correct, 6 Stamps!
Pokemon Pinball R/S - Name at least 8 Pokemon featured in the intro sequence to this game.

Hannah - How many Ultra Balls can you buy with 99000 P? How much money will you have left over?

Hard GSC for CCPs please!

Sheik
16th January 2005, 09:22 PM
Hey, Aragornbird, I didn't give you that question... Andy did.

aragornbird
16th January 2005, 09:50 PM
Crap! :sweat2:

Sheik
17th January 2005, 09:02 AM
Hannah was correct. Take your CCPs.

Aragornbird

Hard GSC for CCPs:

List Gym Leader Jasmine's and Gym Leader Clair's Pokemon, their level, their gender, and their attacks.

Also, I have not recieved my question I asked for yesterday.

Matt
17th January 2005, 10:09 AM
I'll forfeit my other questions that I had and ask for a hard gsc please.

LightNinetales
17th January 2005, 11:05 AM
Pokemon Pinball R/S - Name at least 8 Pokemon featured in the intro sequence to this game.

I was actually right? wow. I thought I had forgotten something.
Medium Other Pokemon Games question for Stamps:

Plusle, Minun, Wailmer, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Chinchou, Pikachu

Hey, I still have the screenshots ^.^~

Mmm.... Hard Other Pokemon Games question for Stamps, please ^.^

aragornbird
17th January 2005, 11:18 AM
Aragornbird

Hard GSC for CCPs:

List Gym Leader Jasmine's and Gym Leader Clair's Pokemon, their level, their gender, and their attacks.

Clair:
Dragonair Lv. 37
Dragonair Lv. 37
Dragonair Lv. 37
Kingdra Lv. 40

Janine:
Crobat Lv. 36
Weezing Lv. 36
Weezing Lv. 36
Ariados Lv. 33
Venomoth Lv. 39

Sorry, don't know their attacks or genders.

LightNinetales: That's correct, 4 Stamps!
Pokemon Snap: Name all the Special-typed Pokemon and all the locations you can find them.

Matt: List the Pokemon in the level 40 to 80 Battle Tower that have 2x and 4x weakness to Razor Leaf, as well as 2x and 4x Resistance to it.

Sorry, just to remind you, that I can't ask FR/LG questions cause I've never played it yet.

Cheesey
17th January 2005, 11:24 AM
Cheesey

Give the Pokedex entries of a Vulpix from each Version (Gold, Silver, Crystal)

Medium GSC question for Stamps:

Gold: As it develops, its single white tail gains color and splits into six. It is quite warm and cuddly.
Silver: If it is attacked by an enemy that is stronger than itself, it feigns injury to fool the enemy and escapes.
Crystal: As its body grows larger, its six warm tails become more beautiful, with a more luxurious coat of fur.

I'd like another medium GSC question for Stamps for today too, please!

LightNinetales
17th January 2005, 12:13 PM
LightNinetales: That's correct, 4 Stamps!
Pokemon Snap: Name all the Special-typed Pokemon and all the locations you can find them.

Snap is teh best pokemon game :love:

Fire

Growlithe - Volcano(near the end, throw those special balls( don't know the English name) in one of the three volcanos on your right)
Arcanine - Volcano(sometimes an Arcanine will appear instead of a Growlithe, same location for them)
Charmander - Volcano(on a platform, next to the Moltres egg, and also you can see one with a Magmar, after the Vulpixes)
Charmeleon - Volcano(throw an apple between the Charmander and Magmar and Charmy'll evolve. there's another one at the end, same location as Growlithe and Arcanine but on your left)
Charizard - Volcano (make the Charmeleon at the end fall into the lava and it'll evolve into Charizard)
Rapidash - Volcano (there are three of them running at the beginning, then you can also see two more near the volcano from which the Koffing-shaped smoke comes)
Vulpix - Volcano(there's a Vulpix just after the Rapidashes, and you can see two more Vulpixes running in front of you when you continue on)
Magmar - Volcano(there's one with a Charmander after the Vulpixes, and two more fighting after the Moltres Egg)
Moltres - Volcano(there's a Moltres egg after the Charmanders: make it fall into the lava and it'll hatch)

Water

Lapras - Beach(there's at least a Lapras in every water area)
Magikarp - Beach(throw an apple or a special ball in the water at the end and a Magikarp will jump out of the water)
Magikarp - Tunnel(throw an apple or a special ball in the water in the second room and a Magikarp will jump out of the water - a Magikarp will also jump out of the water when Zapdos hatches)
Magikarp - Volcano(throw you-know-what in the water at the end, near the Growlithes volcanos, and... guess what will happen?)
Poliwag - River(there are three Poliwags at the very beginning. If you throw balls at them and make them jump into the water, they'll appear anywhere if you throw an apple in the water)
Magikarp - River(same as in the Volcano, only you can throw the apple anywhere)
Slowpoke - River(there are two Slowpokes after the Poliwags.)
Slowbro - River(Attract the slowpokes in the Shellder area with apples and they'll start to fish. When they'll catch the Shellder, they'll evolve into Slowbro)
Psyduck - River(a Psyduck swims around after the last Slowpoke)
Shellder - River(in the Shellder area - after the Psyduck)
Cloyster - River(after the Psyduck)
Magikarp - Cave (throw apple in the water)
Magikarp - Valley(same as in the River)
Goldeen - Valley(same as Magikarp, but rarer)
Squirtle - Valley(at the beginning, throw balls at the floating shells: they're Squirtles)
Staryu - Valley (there are three Staryus after the waterfall)
Gyarados - Valley (when you throw the Magikarp on the Mankey, it punches the fish, which lands near the waterfall. throw a ball at the Magikarp and watch how it jumps in the waterfall and evolves)
Starmie - Valley(when a Staryu follows you in the whirlpool, it evolves)

Electric

Pikachu - Beach (on the first beach at the beginning - two more when the Scyther appears)
Pikachu - Tunnel(outside - in the second room - in the third room playing with Diglett)
Electrode - Tunnel(outside - in the first room - at the end)
Elekid's evo(which is Elektek in French, but I forgot her english name) - Tunnel(outside - two more in the third room)
Zapdos - Tunnel(it hatches when Pikachu uses Thunder on the egg in the second room)
Magnemite - Tunnel(at the end)
Magneton - Tunnel(throw an apple between three Magnemites and they'll evolve into a Magneton)
Pikachu - River(at the end)
Pikachu - Cave(flying with Zubat)

Grass

Bulbasaur - River(on your left at the beginning)
Vileplume - River(sleeping under Cubone tree)
Bulbasaur - Cave(actually Dittos looking like Bulbasaurs)
Weepinbell - Cave(after the first Koffing)
Victreebel - Cave(throw a ball at Weepinbell, making it fall into the water, and it'll evolve)

Ice

Articuno - Cave(the egg will hatch if you play flute)
Jynx - Cave(looking after Articuno egg)

Dragon

Dratini - Valley(anywhere in the water)
Dragonite - Valley(throw four balls in the whirlpool)

Psychic

Mew (in those rainbow clouds, I forgot the english name, playing with you and SO, SO annoying!)

Matt
17th January 2005, 08:24 PM
Matt: List the Pokemon in the level 40 to 80 Battle Tower that have 2x and 4x weakness to Razor Leaf, as well as 2x and 4x Resistance to it.

hard gsc for ccps.

resistance: 2x: Arcanine, Muk, Exeggutor, Zapdos, Articuno, Heracross, Houndoom, Pinsir, Gengar
4x: Forretress, Scizor, Charizard, Crobat, Skarmory, Parasect, Dragonite, Venasaur, Moltres, Victreebel

weakness: 2x: Starmie, Slowbro, Lapras, Dugtrio, Slowking, Sandslash, Blastoise, Tyranitar, Vaporeon
4x: Omastar, Golem, Rhydon, Quagsire

there i think that's it!

Pidgeot
18th January 2005, 08:27 PM
Sheik gave me this Medium FR/LG Question for stamps:

List all the possible Pokemon personalities that will lower Special Attack and Special Defense.
= Adamant, Naughty, Impish, Lax, Jolly, Naive, Rash, Careful.

aragornbird
19th January 2005, 05:22 PM

Matt: Correct, 6 CCPs!

Hard GSC for CCPs, please!

LightNinetales
20th January 2005, 12:00 PM
Mm.... another Hard Other Pokemon Games question for Stamps please^.-

The Blue Avenger
21st January 2005, 07:46 PM
Can I have a medium RBY question for stamps, please?

Sheik
22nd January 2005, 07:50 AM
Aragornbird

Well... first of all, I didn't ask for Janine's Pokemon, I asked for Jasmine's, and I don't think I can give you anything if you don't give me all of the information. So I think that would be incorrect.

Hard GSC Question for Stamps:

List all the items you can find in Ecruteak City (that includes items not bought in the store).

Cheesey

You are correct, take your Stamps.

Pidgeot

You are also correct. Take your stamps.

The Blue Avenger

Medium RBY Question for stamps:

List all the attacks that the Charmander, Bulbasaur, and Squirtle families would learn naturally (by levelling up).

LightNinetails... I could not give you a question because the only games that I have ever played are RBY, GSC, RuSa, and FR/LG. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I would like a hard GSC question for stamps, please.

The Blue Avenger
22nd January 2005, 08:15 AM
Bulbasaur family: Tackle, Growl, Leech Seed, Vine Whip, Poison Powder, Sleep Powder, Razor Leaf, Growth, Solar Beam

Charmander family: Scratch, Growl, Ember, Leer, Rage, Flamethrower, Slash, Fire Spin

Squirtle Family: Tackle, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Water Gun, Bite, Skull Bash, Hydro Pump

This was given to me by Sheik, for Med. RBY.
Let's try another RBY medium. EDIT: For stamps.

aragornbird
23rd January 2005, 08:13 AM
Hard GSC Question for CCPs:

List all the items you can find in Ecruteak City (that includes items not bought in the store).

PokeMart:
Poke Ball, Great Ball, Potion, Super Potion, Antidote, Parlyz Heal, Awakening, Ice Heal, Burn Heal, Revive

Burnt Tower:
X Speed, Burn Heal, HP Up, TM 20

Tin Tower:
Ultra Ball, Full Heal, Escape Rope, Super Potion, Rare Candy, Max Revive, Full Restore, Max Elixir, Nugget

Other: Item Finder, HM03

Light Ninetales:
Pokemon Pinball RS - What items can you buy in the PokeMart, how much do they cost, and what do they do?

Sheik: When battling Falkner's Pidgeotto, what Pokemon you can catch in the wild by now (without cheating/trading) would be weak against its Gust?

TBA: List the Pokemon that can learn Bubblebeam, but aren't Water types.

LightNinetales
23rd January 2005, 08:32 AM
Light Ninetales:
Pokemon Pinball RS - What items can you buy in the PokeMart, how much do they cost, and what do they do?

Hard question for Stamps.

Ball Savers:

30 sec Ball Saver - 10 coins - Ball Saver lasts 30 sec longer.
60 sec Ball Saver - 20 coins - Ball Saver lasts 60 sec longer.
90 sec Ball Saver - 30 coins - Ball Saver lasts 90 sec longer.

Other:

Ball Upgrade - 40 coins - Your Poké Ball upgrades to Great Ball.(and Great Ball to Ultra Ball, and Ultra Ball to Master Ball)
Timer Up! 30 sec - 40 coins - You have 30 sec more to catch/evo/travel/do the bonus stage.
Pikachu and Pichu Brothers - 50 coins - There's a Pikachu at a side of the Pinball and a Pichu at the other side. They'll save the ball if it gets lost.
Bonus(Pelipper) - 60 coins - Pelipper leads you to the Sapphire Spheal Bonus Stage.
Bonus(Whiscash) - 60 coins - Whiscash leads you to the Ruby Spheal Bonus Stage.
Extra Ball - 99 coins - You have an extra ball!

Hard GSC question for Stamps, please.

Cheesey
23rd January 2005, 08:48 AM
I'd like another medium GSC question for Stamps for today too, please!

I was skipped... =/ Well, I got my stamps for the question I answered, but I wasn't given a new question.

The Blue Avenger
23rd January 2005, 08:53 AM
Aragornbird, Med. RBY, Stamps:

Non-Water-types with Bubblebeam: Rattata, Raticate, Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidorino, Nidoking, Clefairy, Clefable, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Meowth, Persian, Cubone, Marowak, Lickitung, Rhydon, Chansey, Kangaskhan, Jynx, Snorlax, Articuno, Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Mew

Can I get another Medium RBY question for stamps?

Edit: thanks for warning me, Cheesey.

buffylover56
23rd January 2005, 09:05 AM
can i get a medium Fire Red/Leaf Green Question for stamps plz.

Knight of Time
23rd January 2005, 11:26 AM
Hi.

Can I have a hard R/S question for Stamps please?

Matt
23rd January 2005, 05:43 PM
I'd like a Hard GSC for CCPs, please.

Cheesey
24th January 2005, 10:37 AM
Aragornbird, Med. RBY:

Non-Water-types with Bubblebeam: Rattata, Raticate, Nidorina, Nidoqueen, Nidorino, Nidoking, Clefairy, Clefable, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Meowth, Persian, Cubone, Marowak, Lickitung, Rhydon, Chansey, Kangaskhan, Jynx, Snorlax, Articuno, Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Mewtwo, Mew

Can I get another Medium RBY question for stamps?

You forgot to state whether the question you just answered was for Stamps or CCPs. =P I thought maybe "another" implied that that one was for Stamps, but it didn't make it clear if it did, and the workers aren't going to look back to check (at least, I don't think they will O_o One of the rules says you must state what the currency was, and you didn't make it clear, so they might not reward you). Just letting you know.

Windra
25th January 2005, 07:06 PM
Meh...

Difficulty: Medium
Concerning: Ruby + Sapphire
Reward Desired: Points

LightNinetales
26th January 2005, 11:31 AM
Hard GSC question for Stamps, please.

+ another hard GSC question for Stamps.

aragornbird
29th January 2005, 04:33 PM
In the Lv. 10 to Lv. 50 Battle Tower, what Pokemon who aren't Psychic types know Psychic? What Pokemon who are Ground types know Earthquake?

Cheesey: What do Guard Spec., Poke Doll, and Fresh Water do? How much do they cost in Goldenrod Dpt. Store?

TBA: that's correct. 4 stamps!
In Yellow, if you evolve Eevee into Vaporeon at Lv. 25, list the rest of the level-up moves it can learn (include their types and PP)

Kyle: What R/S Pokemon can learn Counter as an egg move (also list their type). What G/S/C Pokemon can learn Ancient power as an egg move (also list their Ability).

Matt: What Pokemon does Swimmer Seth have? List their levels, types, and how much EXP they give.

Windra: What Psychic Pokemon can you catch in the Safari Zone? What is the first Psychic attack they learn?

The Blue Avenger
29th January 2005, 05:14 PM
Aragornbird, Med. RBY, Stamps, Vaporeon's level-up moves after level 25:
Quick Attack (Normal, level 27, 30 PP) Water Gun (Water, level 31, 25 PP) Tail Whip (Normal, level 37, 30 PP) Bite (Normal, Level 30, 25 PP) Aurora Beam (Ice, level 36, 20 PP) Haze (Ice, level 42, 30 PP) Acid Armor (Poison, level 47, 40 PP) Hydro Pump (Water, level 52, 5 PP)

Knight of Time
29th January 2005, 05:50 PM
Kyle: What R/S Pokemon can learn Counter as an egg move (also list their type). What G/S/C Pokemon can learn Ancient power as an egg move (also list their Ability).

Uh, AB, just incase you remembered, the question I asked for (in the previous BRS topic) was a hard G/S/C question, so is the second question a mix of G/S/C and R/S?

:confused:

I'd like to know an answer before I answer these two questions please.

aragornbird
29th January 2005, 06:01 PM
TBA: Correct, 4 Stamps!

Kyle: R/S means Pokemon who first appeared in R/S, G/S/C means Pokemon who first appeared in G/S/C, but are still in R/S (including the ones who were once unobtainable).

The Blue Avenger
29th January 2005, 06:06 PM
Awesome. I'll have another RBY for medium.

Knight of Time
29th January 2005, 06:21 PM
Okay, thanks for the info AB.

The R/S exclusive Pokemon that can get Counter as an Egg Move (their type(s) is/are in brackets) are:

Torchic (Type: Fire), Combusken (Type: Fire/Fighting), Blaziken (Type: Fire/Fighting), Makuhita (Type: Fighting), Hariyama (Type: Fighting), Cacnea (Type: Grass), Cacturne (Type: Grass/Dark) and Zangoose (Type: Normal).

The G/S/C exclusive Pokemon that get Ancientpower as an Egg Move (their trait(s) is/are in brackets) are:

Chikorita (trait: Overgrow), Bayleef (trait: Overgrow), Meganium (trait: Overgrow), Totodile (trait: Torrent), Croconaw (trait: Torrent), Feraligatr (trait: Torrent), Wooper (trait: Water Absorb/Damp), Quagsire (trait: Water Absorb/Damp), Dunsparce (trait: Serene Grace/Run Away), Swinub (trait: Oblivious), Piloswine (trait: Oblivious), Phanpy (trait: Pickup), Donphan (trait: Pickup), Larvitar (trait: Shed Skin), Pupitar (trait: Shed Skin) and Tyranitar (trait: Sand Stream).

Anyway, I'd like another hard R/S question for Stamps please.

*Murkrow
30th January 2005, 04:07 AM
Hannah - How many Ultra Balls can you buy with 99000 P? How much money will you have left over?

Medium GSC for, um, CCPs.

One Ultra Ball costs 1200 P, so you could buy 82 with 99000 P. And you'd have 600 P left over.

A medium GSC for Stamps please.

aragornbird
31st January 2005, 04:26 PM
TBA – List all the Water types who cannot learn TM15 or TM1.

Kyle – Correct, 6 Stamps. Remember to include your question/currency please.
Name a dozen Normal attacks and all the Pokemon whose name ends in the same letter as that attack AND can also learn that attack (through any legal method in R/S). Also list the Pokemon’s type and abilities.

Hannah – Correct, 4 CCPs.
How many winged Poison Pokemon would benefit from the item a wild Beedrill may carry? What is this item?

The Blue Avenger
31st January 2005, 05:23 PM
Aragornbird, Med. RBY, Stamps, Water types w/o TM 15 or TM 1:

Without TM 15: Squirtle, Wartortle, Psyduck, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Tentacool, Slowpoke, Seel, Shellder, Krabby, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Magikarp, Omanyte, Kabuto

Without TM 1: Poliwag, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Slowpoke, Seel, Dewgong, Shellder, Cloyster, Krabby, Kingler, Horsea, Seadra, Goldeen, Seaking, Staryu, Starmie, Magikarp, Gyarados, Lapras, Vaporeon, Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops

With Neither: Poliwag, Tentacool, Slowpoke, Seel, Shellder, Krabby, Horsea, Goldeen, Staryu, Magikarp, Omanyte, Kabuto

Could I have another Med. RBY for stamps?

aragornbird
7th February 2005, 06:34 PM
Sorry for the delay, TBA.

That's correct! 4 Stamps.

List in alphabetical order the Pokemon after #131 who have the word "Pokemon" in their Red/Blue Pokedex entry.

The Blue Avenger
7th February 2005, 06:46 PM
Med. RBY, Stamps, Aragornbird:

List in alphabetical order the Pokemon after #131 who have the word "Pokemon" in their Red/Blue Pokedex entry.

Aerodactyl, Articuno, Dragonair, Dragonite, Dratini, Kabuto, Omastar, Porygon, Zapdos

I would like another Med. RBY question please.

Chris Watarimono
18th February 2005, 06:54 PM
Hmmm...let's try this!

I'd request a Medium G/S/C for Stamps. =)

-Chris R.

Knight of Time
18th February 2005, 07:20 PM
Kyle – Correct, 6 Stamps. Remember to include your question/currency please.
Name a dozen Normal attacks and all the Pokemon whose name ends in the same letter as that attack AND can also learn that attack (through any legal method in R/S). Also list the Pokemon’s type and abilities.

I hate to ask a question about this most recent question I got here (I'm not ready to answer this one yet, but I will as soon as I can), but do R/S questions involving Pokemon in some sort (like this one I got) have nothing to do with Pokemon that can't be gotten in R/S that can only be gotten in Colosseum, Fire Red or Leaf Green? I'm very curious...

Sceptile_Master
9th March 2005, 04:58 PM
Can I have 1 medium GSC question please?

PS. Lucky I finally found this place.

pokemasterfrank
10th March 2005, 12:24 AM
Hehe. I haven't been here in a while. Lesse how much I remember from my Pokemon days ;)

A hard question from either the RBY category or the GSC category, whatever suits your fancy :P

EDIT: I think I'll take CCPs for this one.

Sceptile_Master
10th March 2005, 09:56 AM
RBY then, I suppose. And what do you mean you'll take the CCPs for this one? Am I missing something?

The Blue Avenger
10th March 2005, 03:46 PM
You can either receive stamps or CCPs (the currency of Captured Pokemon) if you get a question right.

EDIT: And if I'm understanding correctly, he's not offering you a question, Stuart, he's asking for one of his own.

aragornbird
10th March 2005, 04:05 PM
lol, sorry about the lack of updates. Though I wonder why andy and Sheik aren't helping out here. :\

TBA: Correct, 4 Stamps.
What is the average weight of all the Pokemon who cannot be found in Yellow?

Chris: Where can you find TMs 45-50 and how much PP do they have?

Kyle: I would say yes, unobtainable Pokemon are fair game in R/S questions since even though you couldn't legally get them back then, you could still find out all their info from many sites on the web.

Stuart:
- What items could the following wild Pokemon hold and what do the items do?: Sneasel, Horsea, Poliwhirl, Pikachu, Misdreavus.

frank:
RBY -
List the Ground attacks, how much PP they have, and what Pokemon can learn them ONLY through TMs.

The Blue Avenger
10th March 2005, 04:29 PM
aragornbird, Med. RBY, Stamps, Average Weight of Unobtainable Yellow Pokemon: 48.857142857142857142857142857143 pounds. Note that this includes Mew, as I was uncertain as to whether or not I should include it.

EDIT: Another medium RBY for stamps, please.

Sceptile_Master
10th March 2005, 05:53 PM
Stuart:
- What items could the following wild Pokemon hold and what do the items do?: Sneasel, Horsea, Poliwhirl, Pikachu, Misdreavus.

Pikachu has a small chnace (I think its 1.5%) of carrying a berry. A berry heals 10HP. It is also used automatically in battle when the pokemon holding its HP falls below half. Just as a side piece if info even though this isn't about wild Pikachus. A pikachu traded from pokemon yellow will be holding a light ball which doubles a pikachus special attack stat.

Poliwhirl has a small chance of holding a kings rock as an item. A kings rock allows all a pokemons attacks (if that pokemon is holding it) to have a small chance of flinching. A kiongs rock can also be used to evolve a slopoke to slowking or poliwhirl to politoed if traded when holding.

Horsea I know all too well (when I was searching endlessly for the item I seek) holds a dragon scale. Its very rare though. A dragon scale increases the damage done by dragon attacks by 10% (it is a hold item). It a Seadra is traded while holding a dragon scale it will evolve into Kingdra.

A Misdreavus may hold a spell tag. Again small chance. A spell tag increases the power of ghost attacks by 10% when equipped as a hold item.

Oh I remember catching a Sneasel with one of these on. Needless to say I was surprised that it was holding a quick claw because at the time I though there was only one in the game. A quick claw is a hold item that may (not always) allow your pokemon to attack first even if its speed is slower.

Man that was alot of typing for a medium question (I think, this is my first). I'd hate to think what I'd have to type for a hard one. Anyhoo I hope I have satisfied your stamp giving needs.

Sceptile_Master
12th March 2005, 10:03 AM
Err, this is doing dead again. Why? Do you need any help?

EDIT: I'll take CCPs for the question.

Pyrusette
12th March 2005, 10:19 AM
I'd like a medium Fire Red/Leaf Green question for CCPs, please.

Chris Watarimono
12th March 2005, 10:30 AM
aragornbird, Med. GSC, Stamps

TM 45 - Attract
Found when you defeat Whitney, the Goldenrod Gym Leader, and after talk to her fellow gym leader when she cries. She'll give the TM along with the Gym Badge.
TM 46 - Thief
Found in Team Rocket's HQ in the pseudo-shop in Mogahany Town.
TM 47 - Steel Wing
Found in the Rock Tunnel and in Route 28 in the Secret Retreat.
TM 48 - Fire Punch
Bought at Goldenrod Department Store ($3000).
TM 49 - Fury Cutter
Aquired when you defeat Bugsy, the Azalea Town Gym Leader. You get the TM along with the Gym Badge.
TM 50 - Nightmare
Found when you give "Kenya" the Male Spearow from the Gatekeeper at the nothern edge of Goldenrod City to the fat guy sleeping next to the Bitter Berry Bush in Route 31. The fat guy then gives you the TM.

I'll take an Easy RS_ Question for Stamps after this.

-Chris R.

Sceptile_Master
12th March 2005, 03:50 PM
Anyone?

The Blue Avenger
12th March 2005, 03:53 PM
Chill, man, this place hasn't been that fast lately.

Sceptile_Master
12th March 2005, 04:24 PM
Yeah but you know, it's just going to get harder for arargonbird if all these questions build up. And I could so with those CCPs. Isn't there any other workers?

The Blue Avenger
12th March 2005, 04:31 PM
Well, I think Andy has his hands full with Goldenrod Tower, and if Sheik's been around lately, I've not seen him. So, aragornbird, to the best of my knowledge, is running this himself.

My apologies to Andy and Sheik if the above is not true. ;)

aragornbird
12th March 2005, 05:41 PM
Well, I talked with andy, and he said we can hire one or two more people to keep this place going. So if you are active and know how things work around BRS, you apply can through PM.

TBA: Yes, Mew should be included. Correct, 4 stamps!
List all the items in Celadon Dpt. Store that begin or end with a vowel and the price of each of these items.

Stuart: Wow, that's a very detailed answer! Correct, 4 Stamps!

Pyrusette: How many Elite 4 (not Champion) Pokemon are weak against Ice Beam? List the Pokemon and their types.

Chris: Correct, 4 stamps.
What are Absol's Level up moves and Egg moves?

The Blue Avenger
12th March 2005, 05:56 PM
aragornbird, Med. RBY, stamps, Items at Shop in Celadon begin/end with vowel:

Revive: 1500
Antidote: 100
Awakening: 200
Ice Heal: 250
Fire/Thunder/Water/Leaf Stone: 2100
X Accuracy: 950
Lemonade: 350
Iron: 9800

Another med. RBY for stamps, please.

Sceptile_Master
12th March 2005, 06:27 PM
I'll take up work here if you want aragornbird. And thanks for the stamps err, I mean CCPs.

pokemasterfrank
12th March 2005, 07:23 PM
frank:
RBY -
List the Ground attacks, how much PP they have, and what Pokemon can learn them ONLY through TMs.

CCPs...Hard...RBY...whee...

Bone Club-20 PP

Bonemerang-10 PP

Dig-10 PP-Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Rattata, Raticate, Ekans, Arbok, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Vulpix, Ninetails, Paras, Parasect, Psyduck, Golduck, Mankey, Primeape, Growlithe, Arcanine, Kadabra, Alakazam, Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Onix, Cubone, Marowak, Rhyhorn, Rhydon

Earthquake-10 PP-Charizard, Blastoise, Ekans, Arbok, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Onix, Cubone, Marowak, Lickitung, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Kangaskhan, Tauros, Snorlax

Fissure-5 PP-Charizard, Blastoise, Ekans, Arbok, Sandshrew, Sandslash, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Diglett, Dugtrio, Poilwhirl, Poliwrath, Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Geodude, Graveler, Golem, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Onix, Cubone, Marowak, Lickitung, Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Kangaskhan, Tauros, Snorlax

EDIT:
Well, I think Andy has his hands full with Goldenrod Tower, and if Sheik's been around lately, I've not seen him. So, aragornbird, to the best of my knowledge, is running this himself.

My apologies to Andy and Sheik if the above is not true.

Sheik applied for the Crystal Caves worker thing...but never read my PM, so I'm assuming he disappeared somewhere. And I'd apply, but I'm not known for my activeness :P

EDIT2: I'll have a hard GSC question, please :o

EDIT3: god...I can't believe I didn't notice the ugly smileys the first three times :P *disables smileys*

Chris Watarimono
12th March 2005, 08:25 PM
aragornbird, Easy RS_, Stamps

Absol
Level-Up Moves:

Lv 1 - Scratch
Lv 5 - Leer
Lv 9 - Taunt
Lv 13 - Quick Attack
Lv 17 - Razor Wind
Lv 21 - Bite
Lv 26 - Swords Dance
Lv 31 - Double Team
Lv 36 - Slash
Lv 41 - Future Sight
Lv 46 - Perish Song

Egg Moves:

Baton Pass
Curse
Double-Edge
Faint Attack
Magic Coat
Substitute

I'll take a Hard RBY question for CCPs

-Chris R.

aragornbird
17th March 2005, 07:53 PM
First off, congrast to Stuart (Sceptile Master) for getting a worker position at BRS. Yes, we hope you'll provide much needed help in terms of updating.

TBA: Correct, 4 Stamps.
What are TMs 1, 3, and 8 and what Pokemon found in Routes 1, 3, and 8 can learn any one of these TMs?

Frank: Correct, 6 CCPs.
What are the attacks with a base power of 40-60 and what Pokemon who are resistant/immune to Earthquake can learn these attacks (through any legal method)

Chris: Correct, 2 Stamps.
Which of the 8 Gym Leader's Pokemon are weak against the last attack Jolteon learns and which are weak against the last attack Blastoise learns? List whether these weaknesses are 4x or 2x.

and I'd like a Med GSC for CCPs please!

Sceptile_Master
18th March 2005, 11:39 AM
Yo thanks. Yes come post as I will enter super updating mode mwaha.

aragornbird
18th March 2005, 01:46 PM
How about starting now as you were supposed to give me a Med GSC for CCPs that I asked for yesterday, huh? ;)

Sceptile_Master
18th March 2005, 02:41 PM
Okay then.

aragornbird - Give me the DVs you would need to get a hidden power with a type of Ice and a power of 47.

The Blue Avenger
18th March 2005, 02:54 PM
aragornbird, Med. RBY, TMs 1, 3, 8, stamps:

TM 1: Mega Punch: Jigglypuff, Mankey

TM 3: Swords Dance: Sandshrew

TM 8: Body Slam: Rattata, Ekans, Sandshrew, Vulpix, Jigglypuff, Meowth, Mankey, Growlithe

Chris Watarimono
18th March 2005, 10:16 PM
aragornbird, Hard RBY, CCPs

The last level-up attack of Blastoise is Hydro Pump and the last level-up attack of Jolteon is Thunder, so...

A) For Thunder...

1. Staryu (Cerulean Gym) - 2x
2. Starmie (Cerulean Gym) - 2x

B) For Hydro Pump...

1. Geodude (Pewter Gym) - 4x
2. Onix (Pewter Gym) - 4x
3. Growlithe (Cinnabar Gym) - 2x
4. Ponyta (Cinnabar Gym) - 2x
5. Rapidash (Cinnabar Gym) - 2x
6. Arcanine (Cinnabar Gym) - 2x
7. Rhyhorn (Viridian Gym) - 4x
8. Dugtrio (Viridian Gym) - 2x
9. Nidoqueen (Viridian Gym) - 2x
10. Nidoking (Viridian Gym) - 2x
11. Rhydon (Viridian Gym) - 4x

That's pretty much it. I'll take another Hard RBY Question after this too.

-Chris R.

Sceptile_Master
19th March 2005, 05:45 PM
Okay 6 credits for you chris and 4 for you jeff.

Chris Watarimono - Hard RBY

Name all the pokemon that appear outside victory road (including the ones you can fish for) and there appearance rates. Use the RB appearances.

aragornbird
19th March 2005, 08:09 PM
Stuart, the person who asked the question is supposed to reward the people who answered them, even if it's obviously correct.

But thanks anyways! :)

Sceptile_Master
19th March 2005, 08:42 PM
BTW I gave you that question you wanted.

The Blue Avenger
20th March 2005, 11:29 AM
A medium RBY for stamps, please.

Sceptile_Master
20th March 2005, 01:28 PM
Jeff - If I was on yellow version and I won only one of the first two battles against gary. What pokemon would he have at the final battle at what levels. How much money do you get from beating him.

The Blue Avenger
20th March 2005, 01:44 PM
Med. RBY, stamps, Sceptile_Master, Gary's Pokemon:

Sandslash level 61, Alakazam level 59, Exeggutor level 61, Magneton level 61, Cloyster level 63, Flareon level 65. Money: $6435

Sceptile_Master
20th March 2005, 01:52 PM
4 credits to you Jeff.

The Blue Avenger
20th March 2005, 04:00 PM
Heh, I think you mean stamps, bud.

andyizcool
20th March 2005, 04:20 PM
Heh, I think you mean stamps, bud.

You can only ask for questions every 24 hours. The last time you asked for a question was about 5 hours ago.

The Blue Avenger
20th March 2005, 04:28 PM
I thought it was four times a week. It even says so in the rules.

1. You may ask for one question four times per week.

Sceptile_Master
20th March 2005, 04:40 PM
Yes Jeff is most correct. Everyone seems to want RBY ~thinks~ If I maxed out the stats of a Poliwhirl with these DVs what would its stats be. Also where can you find poliwhirl on RBY?

DVs: attack = 3, defense = 12, speed = 6 and special = 13.

Sceptile_Master
21st March 2005, 01:12 PM
Isuppose I'll ask for a medium fire/leaf question.

The Blue Avenger
22nd March 2005, 06:03 PM
Med. RBY, Stamps, Sceptile_Master:

Okay, I don't know how to calculate the stats like that, but I can give the location. It can be found in routes 9-10 (RB), route 23 (Y), and Celadon City. Besides, there aren't DVs in Pokemon RBY. There are IVs, though. That's just me being picky, though.

Sceptile_Master
24th March 2005, 05:09 AM
No DVs are in RBY. IVs are in the advanced geneartion even though they are both very similar. I'll give you two stamps for that though.

Chris Watarimono
24th March 2005, 04:37 PM
S_M, just a quick question, when you mean "outside of Victory Road," do you mean all places save for Victory Road, or all the routes surrounding the Road?

-Chris R.

Sceptile_Master
24th March 2005, 04:47 PM
I mean the route leading up to victory road where all those people check if you have the league badges.

EDIT: I'll be away for a few days so you may have to wait for aragornbird to update.

aragornbird
24th March 2005, 07:22 PM
Don't worry, I'll be here. :)

aragornbird - Give me the DVs you would need to get a hidden power with a type of Ice and a power of 47.

Med. GSC for CCPs

Attack: 3
Defense: 13
Speed: 8
Special: 2

EDIT: Whoops, I thought the number was 42, instead of 47..^^;

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2005, 07:57 PM
I'm going to ask for a Med. RBY question, please.

Sceptile_Master
25th March 2005, 03:18 PM
Aragornbird I'm back as it turns out my uncle has a PC. So I think that'sa right. take your CCPs.

not with the RBY again, OK let's think.

What moves could a butterfree have (RB not Y) that would give it the hghest overall attack power if all of the attacks power was toalled. Same for Venusaur and Arbok.

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2005, 03:20 PM
I'm not quite sure what you're asking... are you asking what the total power is of all of their attacks?

Sceptile_Master
25th March 2005, 03:26 PM
No if it could have any four attacks. That it can learn legally on RB.

andyizcool
2nd April 2005, 09:55 AM
Founder: Sheik
Owners: Sheik, Andyizcool, Aragornbird
Workers: Sceptile_Master
I think it would be better if Aragornbird and Sceptile_Master were the new Owners. I don't feel like I can help here anymore because AB and Stuart have been doing a great job whereas I find it hard to think of some questions. AB and Stuart could keeping doing a great job here as it's there only job in the AC/CC Subforum and they're quite active whereas I have a few jobs to attend to. As for Jay he hasn't posted in ages so maybe he could still be an Owner unless he wants to quit aswell for inactivity. I hope it's alright with AB if I quit and Stuart gets promoted to an Owner with him.

Sceptile_Master
2nd April 2005, 10:09 AM
I think Jay was banned or something. I'm probably wrong though.

andyizcool
2nd April 2005, 10:59 AM
I think Jay was banned or something. I'm probably wrong though.
Jay (Jay) was banned. Jay (Sheik) hasn't been around in awhile.

EDIT: Can I have a Medium FR/LG Question for Stamps please?

Chris Watarimono
2nd April 2005, 12:34 PM
Whoops, so sorry everyone. O_O

Hard RBY, Sceptile_Master, CCPs (Sorry for not posting that before)

All Pogeys en route to Victory Road in RB:

A) In Grass

-Ekans/Sandshrew (Red/Blue - Many)
-Arbok/Sandslash (Red/Blue - Few)
-Ditto (Common)
-Spearow (Many)
-Fearow (Few)

B) Via Fishing

-Magikarp (Always - Old Rod)
-Slowbro (Few - Good/Super Rod)
-Seaking (Some - Good/Super Rod)
-Kingler (Common - Good/Super Rod)
-Seadra (Few - Good/Super Rod)

Ugh, the fishing one was the worst. X_X

I'll take a Medium GSC Stamp question after this one.

-Chris R.

Sceptile_Master
2nd April 2005, 02:32 PM
Ok then take your stamps Chris. Now for the questions.

~Chris

Let's say I have a aerodactyl with these DVs: attack - 15, defense - 11, speed - 0 and special - 2. What would be the max stats it could have at lv: 93 and what hidden power type would it have.

~Andy

What are the total EV's in each stat that a pokemon would get if it fainted one of every pokemon in victory road (leaf green).

andyizcool
2nd April 2005, 02:43 PM
Medium FR/LG Question (Stamps)

~Andy

What are the total EV's in each stat that a pokemon would get if it fainted one of every pokemon in victory road (leaf green).
Geodude = 1 Defence EV
Golbat = 2 Speed EVs
Machoke = 2 Attack EVs
Machop = 1 Attack EV
Mankey = 1 Attack EV
Marowak = 2 Defence EVs
Onix = 1 Defence EV
Primape = 2 Attack EVs
Sandslash = 2 Defence EVs
Zubat = 1 Speed EV

Total = 6 Attack EVs, 6 Defence EVs, 3 Speed EVs

Another Medium FR/LG Question for Stamps please.

Sceptile_Master
2nd April 2005, 05:13 PM
Wehey take your 4 stamps with pride. OK let me think.

Q) How much EXP do you the first 5 trainers of the trainer tower on knockout battles? Give me the EXP each poekmon would give and then a total.

andyizcool
2nd April 2005, 05:27 PM
Medium FR/LG Question (Stamps)

Q) How much EXP do you the first 5 trainers of the trainer tower on knockout battles? Give me the EXP each poekmon would give and then a total.
Magby = 0 EXP
Togepi = 0 EXP
Smoochum = 0 EXP
Charizard = 0 EXP
Flareon = 0 EXP

Total = 0 EXP

Pokemon in the Trainer Tower don't give EXP because it's like the Battle Tower. Except the Trainer Tower Pokemon range from Level 50-100 depending on the highest Level Pokemon in your Team.

I would now like a Hard FR/LG Question for Stamps please.

Sceptile_Master
2nd April 2005, 05:52 PM
Nice one. I thoguht I'd got you there. But you thought of everything. 4 stamps. Well done.

Q) Give me the complete stat range for a level 76 Feraligtr. Also if the feraligtr could have any attacks a feraligtr can learn, what are the total power of all its attacks.

andyizcool
3rd April 2005, 06:39 AM
Hard FR/LG Question (Stamps)

Q) Give me the complete stat range for a level 76 Feraligtr. Also if the feraligtr could have any attacks a feraligtr can learn, what are the total power of all its attacks.
Level 76 Feraligatr (No EVs)
HP: 215 ~ 238
Attack: 164 ~ 188
Defence: 157 ~ 180
Special Attack: 125 ~ 148
Special Defence: 131 ~ 154
Speed: 123 ~ 147

Focus Punch = 150 Base Power
Hydro Pump = 180 Base Power (STAB)
Hyper Beam = 150 Base Power
Surf = 142 Base Power (STAB)

Total = 622 Base Power

Another Hard FR/LG Question for Stamps please.

Sceptile_Master
3rd April 2005, 07:31 AM
Alright I kinda meant no EVs & IVs and a minus nature to full EVs & IVs and a plus nature but take the stamps anyways. I should have made it more clear.

Q) Let's say I had a level 90 Lugia and it had an attack IV of 13and EV's of 136 in attack. It has a bold nature. It uses aeroblast on a level 100 Blissey with 60 defense and 690HP. How much damage would the attack do?

andyizcool
3rd April 2005, 03:08 PM

Q) Let's say I had a level 90 Lugia and it had an attack IV of 13and EV's of 136 in attack. It has a bold nature. It uses aeroblast on a level 100 Blissey with 60 defense and 690HP. How much damage would the attack do?
Lugia
Attack: 188

Blissey
HP: 690
Defence: 60

Minimum Damage: 338 (49%)
Average Damage: 368 (53%)
Maximum Damage: 397 (57%)

Guess I'll wait until Monday for the next week to start and get more Questions.

Everoy
3rd April 2005, 03:15 PM
Hard Fr/Lg for stamps, please.

The Blue Avenger
3rd April 2005, 03:21 PM
Med. RBY, S_M, stamps, highest possible attack power for Butterfree, Venusaur and Arbok:

Butterfree: Hyper Beam (150)
Solarbeam (120)
Double-Edge (120)
Psychic (90)
Total: 480

Venusaur: Hyper Beam (150)
Solarbeam (120 w/stab -> 180)
Double-Edge (120)
Mega Drain (60 w/stab -> 90)
Total: 540

Arbok: Hyper Beam (150)
Double-Edge (120)
Earthquake (100)
Skull Bash/Dig (100)
Total: 470

I'd like another Med. RBY for stamps, please.

Sceptile_Master
4th April 2005, 04:08 PM
Sorry for the slow update but I haven't been able to get on the computer much today. Jeff take your stamps. I'll let you off with the mega drain for now. I know you meant giga drain. Oh and you take your stamps too andy.

PBuG

Q) If I had a Ivysaur with HP water with power of 50 what IVs would it have and at level 43 what stats would it have with no EVs and a naughty nature?

Jeff

Q) Give me the nicknames of all the pokemon you can trade for in the cinibar research lab (Red and Blue). Also what fault does one of them say once you trade them a pokemon?

Everoy
4th April 2005, 04:33 PM
PBuG

Q) If I had a Ivysaur with HP water with power of 50 what IVs would it have and at level 43 what stats would it have with no EVs and a naughty nature?
(Hard Fr/Lg for stamps)

Uh........... HAMBURGER!

*trembles and starts to sob uncontrollably*

I forgot how hard the hard questions were.....

Don't tell me the answer since you can re-use that question, but can I have a medium Fr/Lg for stamps instead???

andyizcool
7th April 2005, 05:27 AM

Lugia
Attack: 188

Blissey
HP: 690
Defence: 60

Minimum Damage: 338 (49%)
Average Damage: 368 (53%)
Maximum Damage: 397 (57%)
Could you check that please and I'll take a Hard FR/LG Question for Stamps.

aragornbird
19th April 2005, 08:38 PM
Sorry, haven't been in AC/CC for a while. But about what andy said, well, sure I've got no problem with that as I can certainly understand not being able to post a lot.

Anyways:

PBug: How many Pokemon can learn the Calm Mind TM but do not have a Trait that starts with the letters P or O?

Andy: What's the maximum damage a Lv. 100 Medicham would do to itself if it used Hi Jump Kick on a Lv. 100 Armaldo and missed? Assume Medicham has 203 base attack and Armaldo has 270 base defense.

Sceptile_Master
22nd April 2005, 03:22 PM
Sorry guys, I've probably messed all this up but my computer has been away for a while so here I am, returning. I'll try my best to pick up where I left off.

andyizcool
22nd April 2005, 03:47 PM

Andy: What's the maximum damage a Lv. 100 Medicham would do to itself if it used Hi Jump Kick on a Lv. 100 Armaldo and missed? Assume Medicham has 203 base attack and Armaldo has 270 base defense.
Medicham
Attack: 203 (Pure Power Trait)

Armaldo
Defence: 270

Damage to Armaldo (Hit)
Minimum Damage: 139
Average Damage: 151
Maximum Damage: 164

Damage to Self (Miss)
Maximum Damage: 164 / 8
Maximum Damage: 20

Could Stuart also check my Question from before? Another Hard FR/LG Question for Stamps please.

Sceptile_Master
23rd April 2005, 06:16 AM
Take your stamps andy.

The Blue Avenger
24th April 2005, 07:30 PM
Jeff

Q) Give me the nicknames of all the pokemon you can trade for in the cinibar research lab (Red and Blue). Also what fault does one of them say once you trade them a pokemon?

For stamps: You can get an Electrode named Doris, a Seel named Sailor, and a Tangela named Crinkles.

And the old man who gets your Raichu says that it evolved.

I'd like another med. RBY for stamps, please.

Sceptile_Master
27th April 2005, 05:01 PM
Yes absolutely right Jeff.

~Jeff

Where can you get these following TMs (name all locations) and what pokemon can names 5 pokemon that can learn them.

TM 07
TM 18
TM 31

andyizcool
27th April 2005, 06:04 PM
You missed me. I would also like another Hard FR/LG Question for Stamps please.

The Blue Avenger
27th April 2005, 06:07 PM
Yes absolutely right Jeff.

~Jeff

Where can you get these following TMs (name all locations) and what pokemon can names 5 pokemon that can learn them.

TM 07
TM 18
TM 31

For stamps:

TM 7 - Located in the Celadon City Pokemart for 2000 P, and in the Celadon City Game Corner by finding it in the Rocket Base. It is Horn Drill, and 5 Pokemon who can learn it are Rhydon, Omastar, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, and Seaking.

TM 18 - Located in the Celadon City Pokemart by talking to that guy on the TV floor who is leaning on a counter. It is Counter, and 5 Pokemon who can learn it are Snorlax, Mewtwo, Kangaskhan, Chansey, and Lickitung.

TM 31 - Located in the Copycat's house in Saffron City after giving said Copycat a Pokedoll. It is Mimic, and 5 Pokemon who can learn it are Butterfree, Vaporeon, Electrode, Dugtrio, and Mr. Mime.

I'd like another Med. RBY question for stamps, please.

andyizcool
5th May 2005, 05:59 PM
Could I have another Hard FR/LG Question for Stamps please? That makes it three Hard FR/LG Questions you owe me. AB also needs to check one of my old answers to a Hard FR/LG Question too.

aragornbird
12th May 2005, 05:02 PM
Hooray, I’m back, whoo!

Andy: Good job, 6 Stamps!
1. What 1st or 2nd stage Pokemon can learn both Shock Wave and Shadow Ball, but not Tackle? List them in alphabetical order.
2. What 4 moves can Doduo learn from TMs only that would give it the lowest total Base Power sum (greater than 0)? Include the Base Power, Type, and TM Numbers of the moves.
Can a Max-attack Adamant Deoxys-F with Choice Band defeat a Max-defense Hasty Slowbro with one Shadow Ball? How much damage would it do either way?

andyizcool
28th May 2005, 08:22 PM
Hard FR/LG Questions (Stamps)

1. What 1st or 2nd stage Pokemon can learn both Shock Wave and Shadow Ball, but not Tackle? List them in alphabetical order.
2. What 4 moves can Doduo learn from TMs only that would give it the lowest total Base Power sum (greater than 0)? Include the Base Power, Type, and TM Numbers of the moves.
Can a Max-attack Adamant Deoxys-F with Choice Band defeat a Max-defense Hasty Slowbro with one Shadow Ball? How much damage would it do either way?
1. Sorry I give up on this question because it's too hard.

2. TM10 Hidden Power - Normal - 30 Base Power
TM43 Secret Power - Normal - 70 Base Power
TM46 Steel Wind - Steel - 70 Base Power
TM47 Thief - Dark - 40 Base Power

3. Deoxys-FR
Attack: 504

Slowbro
HP: 300 ~ 394
Defence: 287

Minimum Damage: 304
Average Damage: 331
Maximum Damage: 358

So a Shadow Ball could OHKO Slowbro if it doesn't have more than 358 HP.

Skye
30th May 2005, 10:47 AM
Darkfire
Medium FR/LG: What are the requirements for the National Pokedex?
For Stamps, I think all you need is to do is get all of the Gym badges, defeat the E-Four, and have the trading machine fixed.

Medium FireRed/Leaf Green Question for Stamps, please.

Sceptile_Master
18th July 2005, 05:56 AM
Hey guys I'm back. Let's get this show on the road.

Jeff: Go on take your stamps. It's right.

Darkfire: What is the highest bug pokemon level bug pokemon you can catch in the wild?

Wolfsong
18th July 2005, 11:15 AM
Medium FireRed/Leaf Green Question for CCPs please

Arnen
18th July 2005, 12:01 PM
I'd like a medium RBY question for Stamps, please.

Sceptile_Master
18th July 2005, 01:58 PM
Amy: What pokemon is chasing the little girl in berry forest?

Nabooru23: What HM move could diglet learn on Yellow that it couldn't learn in Red or Blue.

Arnen
18th July 2005, 02:05 PM
Nabooru23: What HM move could diglet learn on Yellow that it couldn't learn in Red or Blue.

That would be HM01, Cut :3
(Medium RBY for stamps)

Sceptile_Master
18th July 2005, 02:23 PM
Yep take your stamps.

Q) What level do you get porygon on red or yellow version? If you don't have those versions then tell me the it for blue version.

The Blue Avenger
18th July 2005, 03:53 PM
I'll have a medium RBY question for stamps, please.

Wolfsong
18th July 2005, 05:28 PM
Amy: What pokemon is chasing the little girl in berry forest?

Medium Q for CCPs

A Hypno.

I would like anohter medium fire red/leaf green question for ccps please ^^

Sceptile_Master
18th July 2005, 07:46 PM
Amy: Take your CCPs you are absolutely correct.

Q) What do you find in the bins of the SS.Anne now instead of a great ball?

Jeff: What pokemon does pikachu fall in love with on yellow version?

Wolfsong
18th July 2005, 07:57 PM
Amy: Take your CCPs you are absolutely correct.

Q) What do you find in the bins of the SS.Anne now instead of a great ball?

Medium q for ccps

A Pecha berry, a cheri berry, and a chesto berry.

Another medium fire red leaf green q for ccps please

The Blue Avenger
18th July 2005, 09:16 PM
Jeff: What pokemon does pikachu fall in love with on yellow version?

Med. RBY for stamps:

Hehe, I remember that vividly. It's a Clefairy.

Another medium RBY for stamps, please.

Sceptile_Master
19th July 2005, 03:25 PM
Both of you are correct and may take your prizes.

Amy: What are gamblers now called on fire and leaf?

Jeff: What pokemon can you see through the binoculars (I hope that's how it's spelt) in the passage to the right of fushia city.

The Blue Avenger
19th July 2005, 03:55 PM
Jeff: What pokemon can you see through the binoculars (I hope that's how it's spelt) in the passage to the right of fushia city.

For stamps: Articuno.

Sceptile_Master
19th July 2005, 04:15 PM
Right you are.

Q) How much do Porygons cost on blue version.

The Blue Avenger
19th July 2005, 04:19 PM
Right you are.

Q) How much do Porygons cost on blue version.

For stamps:
I think it's 6500 coins, no?
One more med. RBY for stamps, please.

Sceptile_Master
21st July 2005, 07:36 AM
Right you are. Take your stamps. Isn't that your 3 for the week Jeff?

The Blue Avenger
21st July 2005, 08:09 AM
[b]1. You may ask for one question four times per week.

Yeah, it is my three for the week, but we're allowed four, no?

Sceptile_Master
21st July 2005, 08:45 AM
Sorry I thought it was 3. Here's your question.

Q)What is copycat's pet pokemon?

The Blue Avenger
21st July 2005, 08:48 AM
Sorry I thought it was 3. Here's your question.

Q)What is copycat's pet pokemon?

For stamps:

That's a Doduo, right? The one that says, "Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest one of all?" The parents have a Chansey, for what it matters.

Sceptile_Master
21st July 2005, 09:17 AM
I'll give you it for the chansey as that is the only pet she has. Take your stamps.

The Blue Avenger
24th July 2005, 11:44 AM
Ah, the beginning of a new week. A medium RBY for stamps, please.

Arnen
24th July 2005, 12:51 PM
I'd like a medium RBY for stamps, please :)

Sceptile_Master
24th July 2005, 01:59 PM
Man I'm starting to run out of medium RBYs.

Jeff: What odd thing can you fish inside in Red or Blue (not yellow).

Nabooru23: What pokemon does giovanni replace his kangashkan with on yellow version.

Arnen
24th July 2005, 02:26 PM
Nabooru23: What pokemon does giovanni replace his kangashkan with on yellow version.

I believe that would be Persian? (Medium RBY for stamps)

The Blue Avenger
24th July 2005, 04:10 PM
Man I'm starting to run out of medium RBYs.

Jeff: What odd thing can you fish inside in Red or Blue (not yellow).

For stamps: The statues inside Gyms, the Elite 4 rooms, etc.

Another medium RBY question for stamps, please.

Sceptile_Master
24th July 2005, 04:22 PM
Correct you are. Both of you. Take your stamps.

Jeff: In the the silph corp. there are the 4 rocket _____?

Nabooru23: Who is the person Slowpoke?

The Blue Avenger
24th July 2005, 05:31 PM
Correct you are. Both of you. Take your stamps.

Jeff: In the the silph corp. there are the 4 rocket _____?

Nabooru23: Who is the person Slowpoke?

For stamps: The 4 Rocket Brothers.

Another RBY medium for stamps, please.

Sceptile_Master
25th July 2005, 07:14 AM
Correct you are.

Jeff: What pokemon is there a statue of in the house in celedon where game freak are?

SoulflameNinetales
27th July 2005, 10:30 PM
:redface:
Hmm..since it is my first time here *ever* i'll go for an Easy G/S/C for Stamps please.

(Edit: Oh, just a small question, for a noobies sake. What is the actual difference between CCP's and Stamps?)

The Blue Avenger
28th July 2005, 10:00 AM
Correct you are.

Jeff: What pokemon is there a statue of in the house in celedon where game freak are?

For stamps: Diglett?

Another medium RBY question, please.

And Ben, CCPs are used with the capture centers, while stamps are used with the adoption centers.

Sceptile_Master
29th July 2005, 12:00 PM
Right you are Jeff.

Ben: You surf to the right of new bark town to reach ????

Jeff: How can you get coins for the game corner without buying them or winning them in the machines?

The Blue Avenger
29th July 2005, 12:03 PM
Right you are Jeff.

Jeff: How can you get coins for the game corner without buying them or winning them in the machines?

For stamps: Some people in the game corner give them to you, and you can find some on the ground in the game corner.

Sceptile_Master
30th July 2005, 11:46 AM
Right you are.

Jeff: What glitch lies in a certain building in celadon city?

SoulflameNinetales
31st July 2005, 06:27 PM

If I remember correctly...its Tojho Falls, which is the dividing point between Kanto and Johto.

Wolfsong
31st July 2005, 07:37 PM
Amy: What are gamblers now called on fire and leaf?

Medium q for ccps

They are called Gamers.

I would like another medium fire red leaf green question for ccps please ^^

Skye
1st August 2005, 11:23 PM
Darkfire: What is the highest bug pokemon level bug pokemon you can catch in the wild?

Parasect, Lv. 64

Med FR/LG Question for CCPs, please.

The Blue Avenger
6th August 2005, 02:43 PM
Right you are.

Jeff: What glitch lies in a certain building in celadon city?

For stamps: You can access an invisible PC in the Celadon Hotel.

Another medium RBY for stamps, please.

Matt
5th June 2006, 10:52 PM
omg all the workers are inactive for this topic :( people should work here again and take over lol i mean it hasn't been posted in for almost a yearrrrrr

Sheik
28th February 2008, 06:19 PM
Matt, I'll do just that. I'm back, and being the creator of this game, I don't think anyone will object.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to give any diamond/pearl questions, because I am not familiar with the games. My extent is from RBY to FR/LG/Emerald.

Buena's Radio Show is open for business. Any question requests?

The Blue Avenger
1st March 2008, 03:37 PM
I'll take a medium RBY question for stamps. P:

Sheik
1st March 2008, 08:17 PM
I'll take a medium RBY question for stamps. P:

Hypotenuse Man:

In order to get a fossil, and thus, exit Mt. Moon, you have to face this trainer that is guarding them. What type of trainer is it, what Pokemon does he have, and how much money do you earn once you defeat him?

mr_pikachu
1st March 2008, 08:27 PM
Hmm... let's give this a shot! I'll take an easy GSC question for stamps, just to test things out.

The Blue Avenger
1st March 2008, 08:31 PM
Sheik: It's a Supernerd, using all-level-12 Grimer, Voltorb, and Koffing. He hands over $300.

Sheik
1st March 2008, 10:07 PM
Sheik: It's a Supernerd, using all-level-12 Grimer, Voltorb, and Koffing. He hands over $300.

Hypotenuse Man: Correct. Four stamps. :)

Your next question: How many dungeons/caves must you use strength (HM04) in order to progress through it? Name these dungeons/caves.

Hmm... let's give this a shot! I'll take an easy GSC question for stamps, just to test things out.

How many gym leaders are there in total (before the Elite 4)? Give their names and types in order of progression.

I would like a medium FR/LG question for stamps please. :)

The Blue Avenger
1st March 2008, 10:39 PM
Your next question: How many dungeons/caves must you use strength (HM04) in order to progress through it? Name these dungeons/caves.

Seafoam Islands, Victory Road, and... that's it, I think.

Another one, same type, same reward, please.

mr_pikachu
1st March 2008, 10:44 PM
Sheik: How many gym leaders are there in total (before the Elite 4)? Give their names and types in order of progression.

Prior to the Elite Four? Eight Johto Gym Leaders. Their names and types are as follows:

Falkner - Flying
Bugsy - Bug
Whitney - Normal
Morty - Ghost
Chuck* - Fighting
Jasmine* - Steel
Pryce - Ice
Clair - Dragon

*-You may fight these Gym leaders out of order after delivering the Secretpotion; it is generally easier, however, to battle Chuck first.

Sheik
2nd March 2008, 12:55 PM
Seafoam Islands, Victory Road, and... that's it, I think.

Good. 4 Stamps. :)

How many poison-types are in the game? Please specify by name and by dual-type.

Mr_Pikachu: Correct. 2 Stamps.

If either of you, or Lady Vulpix, would like to help work here so that I could answer questions, that'd be great. I assume H_M knows roughly how this goes.

Since I didn't get my question from yesterday, thats a FR/LG question for yesterday, as well as a question for today. I'll take Medium GSC for stamps.

The Blue Avenger
2nd March 2008, 01:04 PM
How many poison-types are in the game? Please specify by name and by dual-type.

I might be able to help if nobody else can, but I'm unsure how much time I'd be able to devote to it after the end of the week - I go back to school, and I already have a lot on my plate.

Anyway, the answer to the question:
Bulbasaur (also Grass), Ivysaur (also Grass), Venusaur (also Grass), Weedle (also Bug), Kakuna (also Bug), Beedrill (also Bug), Ekans, Arbok, Nidorans male and female, Nidorino, Nidorina, Nidoking (also Ground), Nidoqueen (also Ground), Zubat (also Flying), Golbat (also Flying), Oddish (also Grass), Gloom (also Grass), Vileplume (also Grass), Venonat (also Bug), Venomoth (also Bug), Bellsprout (also Grass), Weepinbell (also Grass), Victreebel (also Grass), Tentacool (also Water), Tentacruel (also Water), Grimer, Muk, Gastly (also Ghost), Haunter (also Ghost), Gengar (also Ghost), Koffing, Weezing.

mr_pikachu
2nd March 2008, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the Stamps, Sheik.

And I appreciate the offer, but I still need to get back into my other duties in this forum. Namely, the CCCC (C4? It'll blow you away!). Maybe another time, but right now it wouldn't be a good idea. Thanks again, though.

Anyway, let's try a medium RBY question for Stamps.

Sheik
2nd March 2008, 02:39 PM
Hypotenuse Man: Correct. 4 Stamps. I'd mainly just need another worker around so that I could participate too. I can't exactly give myself questions... Anyway... for your question.

What was the goal of Team Rocket in the RBY series?

Mr_Pikachu: Identify all the Ice types in the RBY games that DO NOT have a secondary type.

mr_pikachu
2nd March 2008, 02:54 PM
Sheik: Identify all the Ice types in the RBY games that DO NOT have a secondary type.

There aren't any, as far as I know.

Sheik
2nd March 2008, 07:36 PM
Correct. Here's 4 stamps :)

mr_pikachu
2nd March 2008, 07:41 PM
Sweet! Thanks, Sheik.

Just to see what will happen, I'll try a hard RBY question for Stamps.

Sheik
2nd March 2008, 08:03 PM
Sweet! Thanks, Sheik.

Just to see what will happen, I'll try a hard RBY question for Stamps.

What are the movesets of all of Sabrina's Pokemon?

mr_pikachu
2nd March 2008, 08:19 PM
Sheik (Hard RBY, Stamps): What are the movesets of all of Sabrina's Pokemon?

Okay, here goes...

Red/Blue
Kadabra: Disable, Psybeam, Recover, Psychic
Mr. Mime: Confusion, Barrier, Light Screen, Doubleslap
Venomoth: Poisonpowder, Leech Life, Stun Spore, Psybeam
Alakazam: Psywave, Recover, Psychic, Reflect

Yellow
Abra: Teleport
Kadabra: Psywave, Kinesis, Recover, Psychic
Alakazam: Psywave, Recover, Psychic, Reflect

Sheik
2nd March 2008, 08:28 PM
Darn. That wasn't as hard as I hoped it would be. Alright... Six stamps. :)

Crazy Elf Boy
2nd March 2008, 09:32 PM
Ohh I want to play, give me a medium R/S/E for stamps please

Knight of Time
3rd March 2008, 11:37 AM
I might as well play too, haven't played this game in ages, and I'm glad you revived it, Sheik.

I'll take a hard R/S/E for CCPs please.

mr_pikachu
3rd March 2008, 12:29 PM
Quick question: For the purposes of the four-questions-a-week rule, when does the week begin and end?

Oh, and I'll take another hard RBY question for Stamps, if you don't mind.

Crazy Elf Boy
4th March 2008, 02:16 AM
wait my questions is for stamps lol

Sheik
4th March 2008, 01:07 PM
Crazy Elf Boy: How many badges will you have before you can start making hideouts with Secret Power?

Knight of Time: What are the movesets for all of Flannery's Pokemon? Do they change from R/S to Emerald? If so, what are the changes?

Mr. Pikachu: The week starts on Sunday and ends on Saturday, at last, for the sake of this game.

Your quesetion: How many weaknesses does Gary's team have by the time you fight him after the Elite Four? If so, what type of a team would best be assembled in order to counter him?

Knight of Time
4th March 2008, 03:40 PM
Knight of Time: What are the movesets for all of Flannery's Pokemon? Do they change from R/S to Emerald? If so, what are the changes?

Let's hope I have an acceptable format here...been ages since I played this, so some rust definitely exists.

Sheik (Hard R/S/E, CCPs): Knight of Time: What are the movesets for all of Flannery's Pokemon? Do they change from R/S to Emerald? If so, what are the changes?

Okay...

In Ruby/Sapphire, Flannery's lineup is as follows:

Slugma, L26, Female: Overheat, Smog, Light Screen, Sunny Day
Slugma, L26, Female (#2): Flamethrower, Rock Slide, Light Screen, Sunny Day
Torkoal, L28, Female: Overheat, Flail, Body Slam, Attract

Yes, Flannery's Pokemon and their movesets are different in Emerald, they are:

Numel, L24, Female: Overheat, Take Down, Magnitude, Sunny Day
Slugma, L24, Female: Overheat, Smog, Light Screen, Sunny Day
Camerupt, L26, Female: Overheat, Tackle, Sunny Day, Attract
Torkoak, L29, Female: Overheat, Sunny Day, Body Slam, Attract

Could I possibly have another hard R/S/E question for CCPs please?

Crazy Elf Boy
5th March 2008, 06:10 AM
Crazy Elf Boy: How many badges will you have before you can start making hideouts with Secret Power?

I believe that you have 3 badges by that point.

One from Roxanne
One from Brawly
Last one from Wattson

I would like a hard R/S/E question for stamps please

mr_pikachu
6th March 2008, 01:20 AM
Sheik (Hard RBY, Stamps): How many weaknesses does Gary's team have by the time you fight him after the Elite Four? If so, what type of a team would best be assembled in order to counter him?

There are six possibilities for Gary's final team. (Weaknesses are denoted by number, type, and whether one of the weaknesses is a 4x weakness.)

Red/Blue - You take Bulbasaur
Pidgeot: Ice, Electric, Rock
Alakazam: Bug, Ghost
Rhydon: Grass (x4), Ice (x4), Water (x4), Ground, Fighting
Gyarados: Electric (x4), Rock
Arcanine: Water, Ground, Rock
Venusaur: Fire, Ice, Flying, Bug, Psychic

~Weaknesses~
0 - Normal
1 - Fire
1 - Grass (4x)
3 - Ice (4x)
2 - Water (4x)
2 - Electric (4x)
0 - Poison
2 - Ground
1 - Fighting
1 - Flying
2 - Bug
1 - Ghost
0 - Dragon
3 - Rock
1 - Psychic

Red/Blue - You take Charmander
Exeggutor: Fire, Ice, Poison, Flying, Bug (x4), Ghost
Gyarados: Electric (x4), Rock
Charizard: Water, Electric, Rock (x4)

~Weaknesses~
0 - Normal
1 - Fire
1 - Grass (x4)
3 - Ice (x4)
2 - Water (x4)
3 - Electric (x4)
1 - Poison
1 - Ground
1 - Fighting
1 - Flying
2 - Bug (x4)
2 - Ghost
0 - Dragon
3 - Rock (x4)
0 - Psychic

Red/Blue - You take Squirtle
Arcanine: Water, Ground, Rock
Blastoise: Grass, Electric

~Weaknesses~
0 - Normal
1 - Fire
2 - Grass (x4)
3 - Ice (x4)
2 - Water (x4)
2 - Electric
1 - Poison
2 - Ground
1 - Fighting
1 - Flying
2 - Bug (x4)
2 - Ghost
0 - Dragon
2 - Rock
0 - Psychic

Yellow - Gary takes Jolteon
Sandslash: Grass, Ice, Water
Cloyster: Grass, Electric, Fighting, Rock
Ninetales: Water, Ground, Rock
Jolteon: Ground

~Weaknesses~
0 - Normal
1 - Fire
2 - Grass
2 - Ice
2 - Water
1 - Electric
1 - Poison
2 - Ground
1 - Fighting
1 - Flying
2 - Bug (x4)
2 - Ghost
0 - Dragon
2 - Rock
0 - Psychic

Yellow - Gary takes Vaporeon
Ninetales: Water, Ground, Rock
Magneton: Ground
Vaporeon: Grass, Electric

~Weaknesses~
0 - Normal
1 - Fire
2 - Grass
2 - Ice
2 - Water
1 - Electric
1 - Poison
2 - Ground
0 - Fighting
1 - Flying
2 - Bug (x4)
2 - Ghost
0 - Dragon
1 - Rock
0 - Psychic

Yellow - Gary takes Flareon:
Magneton: Ground
Cloyster: Grass, Electric, Fighting, Rock
Flareon: Water, Ground, Rock

~Weaknesses~
0 - Normal
1 - Fire
2 - Grass
2 - Ice
2 - Water
1 - Electric
1 - Poison
2 - Ground
1 - Fighting
1 - Flying
2 - Bug (x4)
2 - Ghost
0 - Dragon
2 - Rock
0 - Psychic

Analysis: Gary's Yellow teams have no more than two Pokemon weak against any specific type. His only notable weakness is against Bug attacks (since one of the two Pokemon is 4x weak to them), but without many decent Bug moves in RBY your best bet is a balanced team.

Red/Blue is a little easier. If you choose Bulbasaur to start the game, you can gain an advantage by emphasizing Ice and Rock attacks. Water and Electric moves may also be useful. If you started with Charmander, Electric moves are even more helpful. But if you used Squirtle, Ice attacks will be Gary's only true weakness.

...Yeah, I'm not going to ask another hard question for awhile. @_@

Sheik
12th March 2008, 12:40 PM
Mr Pikachu: heh. Good. :) Take your stamps. :P

Crazy Elf Boy: Also correct. Take your stamps. As for your question...

Explain how to get Milotic, which berries are best, and how high the "stat" must be in order for ______ to evolve into Milotic.

Knight of Time
14th March 2008, 08:14 AM
Mr Pikachu: heh. Good. :) Take your stamps. :P

Crazy Elf Boy: Also correct. Take your stamps. As for your question...

Explain how to get Milotic, which berries are best, and how high the "stat" must be in order for ______ to evolve into Milotic.

Sheik, you skipped me, so can you get to my question there as soon as you can, please?

Thanks in advance.

Articuno
27th May 2009, 05:00 PM
Id like a hard FireRed LeafGreen for stamps please.

Blademaster
27th May 2009, 06:55 PM
We'd all like something. I'd like if you read the rules and learned not to post in topics a year old, for instance.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
21st December 2010, 04:27 AM
I'd like a hard RSE-question?

Drago
18th November 2014, 04:18 AM
Did you get the hard question? DID YOU??

Lady Vulpix
25th November 2014, 01:06 PM
I'm pretty sure he didn't get it because the host left. Or maybe it's so hard he's still trying to figure out what it is. In any case, what was the point of that post? It's been almost 4 years since this game had any activity.

zap the electric master
4th July 2015, 02:56 AM
Hard stamps xy.