PDA

View Full Version : Deoxys spoiler

Roarkiller
15th January 2005, 06:53 AM
I found spoilers at pkmn lab, dunno how accurate they r. But from the looks of it, some of them look to be quite strong, and some a little too broken to be correct.

-----I like this card's attacks

Dusclops(Stage 1)
Psychic
70 HP
Retreat C
Weakness D
Resistance F

P ??? 20
Flip 2 coins. If both are heads, discard all energy cards attached to the defending Pokémon.

PPC Hand Power
Count the amount of cards in your hand. Place that many damage counters on the Defending Pokémon. You can't place more than 7 Damage Counters in this way.

-----May not seem good, but look at lunatone

Solrock
Psychic
70 HP
Retreat CC
Weakness G
Resistance n/a

Poke-Body > Sunlight
All Lunatones you have in play now have 80 HP

C ???
Flip a coin. If head, the defending Pokémon is now Paralyzed. If tails, the defending Pokemon is now Burned.

P Reflective Beam[?]
Choose one of your opponent's Pokemon. This attack does 10 times the number Lunatone in play to that Pokemon

-----And now things look a little more interesting

Lunatone
Fighting
60 HP
Retreat C
Weakness W
Resistance n/a

Poke-Body > Moonlight
The Retreat cost of all your Solrock in play becomes 0

C ???
Look at the top 5 cards of your opponent's deck and place them in any order you choose on top of his or her deck.

FC Direct Beam 20 +
Does 20 + 10 times the amount of Solrock you have in play.

-----Do The Wave looks a tad too broken IMO

Ludicolo 100HP {W}
Stage 2

< Poké-Power > Smooth Dance[?]
Once durring your turn, (before you attack) You may draw a card from your deck. This Poké-Power can't be used if Ludicolo is affected by a special condition.

{W} ??? 30
You may discard as many cards from your hand as you like. If you do, remove that many damage counters from Ludicolo. [? may just be discard W Energy from your hand. Not to sure. Sounds a little broken.]

{W C C} Do the Wave[?] 10 ×
Does 10 times the amount of Pokémon in Play (yours and your Opponent's).

Weakness: {L} | Resistance: {-} | Retreat Cost: {C C}

-----Now this one is obviously too broken

Shedinja(Stage 1)
Psychic
50 HP
Retreat n/a
Weakness n/a
Resistance n/a

< Poké-Body > ???
If this Pokémon would to be Knocked Out in any way, your Opponent does not take a Prize Card.

C
Place 2 damage counters on one of your Opponent's Pokémon. If it is a Pokémon ex, place 2 more Damage Counters.

-----Now this one i like very much

Claydol(Stage 1)
Fighting
80 HP
Retreat C
Weakness W
Resistance n/a

< Poké-Power > Copycat[?]
Once during your turn (before you attck), as long as Claydol is your active Pokémon, You may shuffle your hand into your Deck. Then count the number of cards in your opponentr's hand and draw that many cards. This Poké-Power can't be used if Clydol is affected by a Special Condition.

CC ??? 20 +
If P Energy is attached to Claydol, the defending Pokémon is Confused. If F energy is attached to Clydol, this attack does 20 + 20 more damage.

*I'm assuming that if u have both P and F, it does both effects :D

-----I'm lovin' it

Meteor Shower
TRAINER stadium

All evolved Pokémon (excluding Pokémon ex) can use attacks from thier Basic or Stage 1 evolution cards (if they do not have the Energy required for the attack it can not use that attack.)

-----And the long awaited return

Boost energy
ENERGYspecial energy

Boost Energy can be attached only to an Evolved Pokémon. Discard Boost Energy at the end of the turn it was attached. Boost Energy Provides CCC Energy. The Pokémon Boost Energy is attached to can't retreat.
When the Pokémon Boost Energy is attached to is no longer an evolved Pokémon, discard Boost Energy.

-----Also a good one

Scramble energy
ENERGYspecial energy
â—†

Scramble Energy can only be attached to an Evolved Pokémon (excluding Pokémon ex) and Provides 1 C Energy.
When in play, if you have more Prize Cards remaining than your Opponent, than Scramble Energy Provides every type of energy but provides 3 energy at a time. (doesn't count as a Basic energy when not in play and has no effect other than providing energy)
When the Pokémon Scramble Energy is attached to is no longer an Evolved Pokémon or becomes a Pokémon ex, discard Scramble Energy.

-----This one looks mighty good, but a tad too broken

Rayquaza ex 100HP {C}
Basic

< Poké-Power > Dragon Boost
When you Play Rayquaza ex from your hand to the bench, You may choose a Basic Energy Card attached to your ??? and attach it to Rayquaza ex. [? either from your active or any of your Pokémon. I think :? ]

{R L} Spiral Blast 20 ×
This attack does 20 damage times the number of energy attached to Rayquaza ex

Weakness: {C} | Resistance {W F} | Retreat Cost: {C C}

-----

Those r but a few that caught my eye. Discuss?