View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower V.32

Pages : [1] 2

andyizcool
15th January 2005, 10:39 AM
Goldenrod Tower

Owners: andyizcool, Cheesey, and Kirei

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry, Stat Modification Die

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game. It's been decided that currently you can only win 1 TM from the EMT Game a month. So if you win another TM in the same month you'll have to choose someone else to give it to.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokemon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
Spark Gem and Thunderstone
Ocean Gem and Water Stone
Flame Gem and Fire Stone
Solar Gem and Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
Light Gem and Day Stone
Darkness Gem and Night Stone

andyizcool
15th January 2005, 10:40 AM
EMT Game
Type: Psychic
Base PP: ???
Base Power: ???
Base Accuracy: ???
Target: ???
Guesses: Psychic, Skill Swap, Light Screen, Amnesia, Luster Purge

(1/14) When you were young what was the fad? Did you get into it? Why/Why not? Are you into the latest fads now? Why/Why not?

(1/15) What's your favourite mythological beast? Why? Have you read more about this mythological beast? Why/Why not?

EDIT: Does Matt still want to work here?

Wolfsong
15th January 2005, 10:45 AM
For the emt game i'm gonna guess Magic coat. I have to go soon or i would answer the polls as well. X.x

The_Missing_Link
15th January 2005, 02:27 PM
Becca
MG: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem
GT: Around dawn this Pokemon's howl echoes through the area to announce that this is its territory

I'll sell the gem for stamps and guess Houndour for the GT. If I'm right, I'd like a Blue MGCoin and use that with the Red one I just got to use the EMT for the first time this month

EMT: Dream Eater

Sheik
15th January 2005, 02:38 PM
(1/14) When you were young what was the fad? Did you get into it? Why/Why not? Are you into the latest fads now? Why/Why not?

I still am sort of young. Nothing was really a fad back then--unless you count giga pets or video games. The latter I got into--I've been playing video games since as long as I can remember, because I enjoy them. As far as fads go now, I'm not apart of anything, because there aren't any fads to be a part of.

(1/15) What's your favourite mythological beast? Why? Have you read more about this mythological beast? Why/Why not?

My favorite mythological beast is the Dragon. I don't know why I like it, I just do, I think they're cool. I haven't read anything about dragons, I guess just because I've never gotten around to it.

2 MGs, please.

This was my GT from the last version of the Goldenrod tower....

GT: This Pokemon spreads its petals to absorb sunlight and floats in the air to get to it.

I'm going to guess Skiploom. I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm correct.

I would also like another GT and 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,3,5), please.

aragornbird
15th January 2005, 04:58 PM
I've grown up in the time of Tamogotchi, Furby, and Pokemon cards. And yes, I was a part of all three of them, just because I thought it would be cool to be into them like everyone else. But now I realize that they were a waste of money and I've avoided anything "faddish" today (i.e. Yu-Gi-Oh).

Gryphons are the best, much better than Dragons IMO. Dragons are cool as well, but they are so cliche. Everyone's thinks of dragons when they think mythical beasts. I don't read about gryphons, but I draw them since I'm an artist.

EMT: Rest?

andyizcool
15th January 2005, 05:45 PM
EMT Game
Guesses: Psychic, Skill Swap, Light Screen, Amnesia, Luster Purge, Magic Coat, Dream Eater, Rest

Becca
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
GT: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.
EMT: Confusion TM

Sheik
MG: Lunar Gem, Spark Gem
GT: These Pokemon group together in areas that are hotter than normal.
SC: What prize are you playing for?

Aragornbird
MG: Solar Gem, Solar Gem

The_Missing_Link
15th January 2005, 06:28 PM
EMT: Reflect

Tamogatchi, Pokemon, Beanie Babies and Furby. I was into the former three but the only one I'm still into is Pokemon. The other two I liked until my Tamogatchi died and I realized it was pointless trying to get all the Beanie Babies. Not into any fads today. No interest in them

I really like dragons and gryphons because they're intelligent creatures and they can flow. Gotta love the flying mythical creatures. Don't read about them except in fantasy novels, like Harry Potter and whatnot

Moonlight Espeon
15th January 2005, 08:18 PM
Wow, haven't been here in a while.. xD

I am young. XD But, anyway, when I was younger, the biggest fad was probably Beanie Babies.. I liked them myself, and so did my sister, so we had a pretty sizeable collection, I remember that I used to have this tower in my room where you could hang the Beanie Babies by their tags on small poles.. I really liked it, although I was more "action-figure"-like with mine, because I would have them perform like "acrobatic acts" and then sometimes I would even make them fight. XD
Nowadays, I'm not interested in really any of the fads except probably Yugioh, and Pokemon is probably still considered a "fad".. but other stuff like BattleBots and Beyblades.. No.

My favorite mythological beast is probably the dragon, as is typical.. I just used to and still do think that they're really cool, and I always thought that it would be really cool to have one, because you could like.. set things on fire if they were in your way, fly anywhere you wanted to.. I haven't really "read about" the dragon, but I have read a lot of books with a dragon in them. I don't really know why I haven't, but it's probably mostly because I think it's useless to read about something and research something when it, in its mythological form, doesn't exist..

2 MGs please.

Pidgeot
16th January 2005, 03:15 AM
The EMT is Hypnosis.

GT: This Pokemon awaits evolution while drinking only a little rainwater.
You are Silcoon. 2 Stamps if I am correct.

I would like to sell 1 Hollow Stone and 1 Lunar Gem for Stamps, please.

[ 1/14 ] When you were young what was the fad? Did you get into it? Why/Why not? Are you into the latest fads now? Why/Why not?
Pokemon was the fad when I was young, and I got into it because I was young and easilly influenced by media and my peers. I wanted to be cool, so Pokemon was for me. Plus I seemed to enjoy the game, and the social/colelcting/friendly aspects of the game. Im not into any fads now, because Im older and can now recognize a fad and be sceptical of them. Without getting into fads when I was younger, I wouldnt have been able to recognize this.

[ 1/15 ] What's your favourite mythological beast? Why? Have you read more about this mythological beast? Why/Why not?
Unicorns are awesome, because I was at this party for New Years 2005, and we were really off our faces. We started discussing banyard animal sounds, and Unicorn popped up. "UNICORN!" someone yelled sarcasticly, and we yelled so loudly we fell in the pool. Because of this random face, Unicorns are awesome. I havent read about this beast, because Im not particulary interested in them, the only reason I like them being because of the above statement.

2 MG Please.

Charizard04621
16th January 2005, 10:54 AM
EMT: Psycho Boost

Skye
16th January 2005, 11:35 AM
EMT: Calm Mind

Sheik
16th January 2005, 12:03 PM
I'm going to sell the following items for stamps:

Photosynthesis Gem x3
Solar Gem x3
Darkness Gem
Flame Gem
Lunar Gem x4
Division Gem x2
Spark Gem

I believe that is 30 Stamps.

And I was playing the SC for 5 Stamps. Sorry for not telling you.

DarkPsychicCharizard
16th January 2005, 12:11 PM
Taking another guess at the EMT... Psybeam?

andyizcool
16th January 2005, 12:20 PM
EMT Game
Base PP: 15
Guesses: Psychic, Skill Swap, Light Screen, Amnesia, Luster Purge, Magic Coat, Dream Eater, Rest, Reflect, Hypnosis, Psycho Boost, Calm Mind, Psybeam

Becca
MG: Flame Gem, Lunar Gem

Kelly
MG: Gold Berry, Ocean Gem

Connor
GT: Correct. Take your 2 Stamps.
*Hands over 3 Stamps*
MG: Stat Modification Die, Photosynthesis Gem

Sheik
*Hands over 30 Stamps*
SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Cheesey
16th January 2005, 12:33 PM
My guess for the EMT Game today is Barrier.

Wolfsong
16th January 2005, 02:00 PM

Well when i was in high school it was the WWJD bracelets. No i didn't becuase my mom thought that they werent' too good becuase i guess shes an old timer *shrugs* I honestly don't know much abotu the current fads

Well i kind of like unicorns. When i was younger i thought that they were pretty and i collected everything that i could find on them. I've got a few books on unicorns from that time period. I do like reading abotu them still some, i jsut rather read other things now.

*Murkrow
16th January 2005, 02:35 PM
From last version...

Hannah
GT: This Pokemon rides the spring winds as it flits around gathering pollen.

Beautifly? 2 CCPs if I'm right, please.

Good grief, I don't know x_x I remember Tamogotchi's though, when everyone had to have one of those things. Yes, I did, though slightly later than everyone else, because my parents weren't that keen on me having one xD I'm not even sure what the latest fads are, so no, I'm not into them now.

Phoenix's, because I did my GCSE art exam on birds, which eventually ended up with me researching them. Something about the legens and their image really appeals to me. I read a lot during the art exam, but other than that, no I haven't really read anything about them recently.

2 MGs, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs, and a GT please.

Matt
16th January 2005, 06:02 PM
oh i'm quitting this job lol. i never update anymore so i'm sorta just keeping the spot warm. anyway it was fun bye now :)

Moonlight Espeon
16th January 2005, 06:39 PM
I'd like to sell that Ocean Gem for 2 stamps, please.

classy_cat18
16th January 2005, 08:04 PM
For the EMT game I'm going to guess Future Sight.

Pidgeot
16th January 2005, 10:25 PM
The EMT is Kinesis :D

Lady Vulpix
17th January 2005, 05:54 AM
I've witnessed many fads in my life. Smurfs, Super Friends, My Little Pony, Barbie dolls... Then they started to get even stupider (IMO): plastic pendants shaped like pacifiers, Chris Morena's TV programs, Guns 'N Roses... I loved everything that had smurfs on it when I was in kindergarten, so I guess I was into that fad, but I haven't been into any fads since I entered primary school. I bought some Super Friends things, some Barbie dolls and a good share of pony dolls, but only because I liked playing with them, not because I wanted to have everything that had their faces on it. And no, I'm not into the latests fads; I won't even bother checking what the latest fads are. Ever since I turned 6 I've liked many things but haven't become obsessed by any, and I don't see the point in following a fad anyway.

I like a lot of mythological creatures. If I have to pick one... probably dragons. More than what? I have read about them, but obviously not everything there is on them, since there's a lot of literature about them and it keeps growing.

[Edit: I'm giving Amy my Spike Cannon TM.]

Wolfsong
17th January 2005, 09:45 AM
Thanks Gabi, i'll give it to my expedia omastar

Matt
17th January 2005, 10:19 AM

I don't really know what the fad was, lol. I guess it was pokémon or those little digital pets ;s. I did get into them because they looked like fun, and they were for a while, but now they're pretty much boring. nope I don't think I'm into the latest fads now, lol. most of them are stupid and yeah so I don't bother with them.

I dunno really, maybe dragons are something. ;s i guess because they're pretty cool and can kick some butt lol. nope I haven't read anything about mythological beasts to tell you the truth LOL i just don't want to be bothered with it :)

and i'd like to use teh emt twice please!!! *hands over 3 blue mgcoins*

andyizcool
17th January 2005, 12:05 PM
oh i'm quitting this job lol. i never update anymore so i'm sorta just keeping the spot warm. anyway it was fun bye now :)
It was great working with you and you were great updating when you first started. I know how much pressure this job can put on you so I understand why you quit. :)

EMT Game
Guesses: Psychic, Skill Swap, Light Screen, Amnesia, Luster Purge, Magic Coat, Dream Eater, Rest, Reflect, Hypnosis, Psycho Boost, Calm Mind, Psybeam
Congrats, Shonta has won a Future Sight TM.

Amy
MG: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem

Hannah
GT: Correct. Take your 2 CCPs.
MG: Gold Berry, Green MGcoin
SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon has the ability to slip through thick walls.

Kelly
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Gabi
MG: Flame Gem, Solar Gem

Matt
MG: Spark Gem, Solar Gem
EMT: Magnitude TM, Sludge TM

(1/16) Do you get tired easily? Why/Why not? Has anything lately made you really tired? Why/Why not?

(1/17) Do you have a sense of humour? Why/Why not? Do you understand a lot of jokes or do they make you clueless? Why?

Sheik
17th January 2005, 12:45 PM
(1/16) Do you get tired easily? Why/Why not? Has anything lately made you really tired? Why/Why not?

No, I don't usually get tired too easily, probably because I'm always chugging a Pepsi (heh). Nothing lately has made me tired, except for getting up early for school, then immediately going to work afterward, then right after that, I go to Tae Kwon Do (just got a new belt! yay!), then right after that I go to piano lessons. That all happens on tuesday and thursday--so those are the only days in which I'm exhausted the most.

(1/17) Do you have a sense of humour? Why/Why not? Do you understand a lot of jokes or do they make you clueless? Why?

I would say that I have a sense of humor. Everyone tells me that I either laugh a lot, or I laugh too much. I usually understand most jokes that are told to me, unless they are trick questions or something. But that's just me.

2 MGs please.

GT: These Pokemon group together in areas that are hotter than normal.

I'm going to guess Slugma. I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm correct. I'd also like another GT, and 10 Group 2 SC's (7,5,3) for 5 Stamps, please.

Moonlight Espeon
17th January 2005, 12:50 PM

Yeah, sometimes I get tired easily, but most of the time I don't get very tired fast, or at least I don't feel it when I am until I've already gone to sleep. Why not? Because I consume a lot of sugar and therefore I have WAY too much energy. Lately, the only thing that's made me really tired is basically school, because it's really irritating, obviously.

I think I have a bit of a sense of humor, there are a lot of jokes that I get, but there are a few jokes that really leave me guessing. They're usually ones that I would consider stupid, though, and I suppose that's why.

2 MGs please.

LightNinetales
17th January 2005, 01:02 PM

No, I don't get tired easily, mainly because I drink too much coffee x_X
Anything lately that made me tired? Philosophy. I need two cups of coffee before entering the classroom x_X

Hmm, I think I have a sense of humor.... despite my awful life, I'm still quite happy, and that's because I always take things with a lot of humor ^.^
I don't always understand all jokes; some - especially very stupid ones - let me clueless. Don't have time to waste in understanding stupid jokes.

Cheesey
17th January 2005, 01:05 PM
Yeah, I do. I'm not really sure why it is - I can understand in term time when I only end up sleeping for about 8 hours, but in the holidays I usually sleep for about 14 hours every night and still feel tired when I'm awake. Only being awake for 5/12ths of the day is a bit annoying at that point, because I always feel like I can use my time to do something productive. During term time I just feel lethargic all the time because I really hate the school that I have to go to. It may be because I'm growing or something, I don't know. I guess when you're a teenager you need more sleep than you do at any other point on your life (I think that's the case). Only things like sports make me really really tired, but I don't do those that often.

Sort of. It doesn't show IRL because I can't really express myself when I'm amused (because of schizoid) but I can usually express it online. Trust me, if you know me online, I'm not like I am IRL. It's not like I'm mean or anything IRL, it's just that I can't express very many of my feelings (and it's not my fault). I understand a lot of the jokes that I hear; whether I find them funny or not is a different story. Either way, I don't tend to laugh out loud even if I do find the joke funny. I used to because I used to be able to express emotion easily, but nowadays I can't really do so. It sucks, really.

2 MGs, please.

Skye
17th January 2005, 04:52 PM
I get tired a lot, but I also live a very active life so that's normal. And nothing has made me even more tired than usual. And I'm usually quite tired. xx But I'll get even more tired when summer comes, xx Ghad.

I have a sense of humor, even if it's odd at times. Most jokes I can understand, but I'm not a stranger to being left clueless. ^^UUU

andyizcool
17th January 2005, 05:12 PM
Sheik
MG: Ocean Gem, Division Gem
GT: This Pokemon ensnares tiny insects with its vines and devours them.
SC: 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Kelly
MG: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

Light
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem

Cheesey
MG: Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone

Darkfire
MG: Ocean Gem, Solar Gem

Skye
17th January 2005, 05:21 PM
I'll sell my Solar Gem for Stamps, please. ^^

Wolfsong
17th January 2005, 05:35 PM
Amy
MG: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem]

i'd like to sell that gem for ccps please

and i'll use that red mg coin to play one group one scratch card numbers 2,3,5 please for 2 ccps.

Not really, though i ddo get tired when i don't get much sleep. I did get tired today, because i moved back into my dorm room.

I have one, becuase its a necessity with my family. My dad and my aunts and uncles on his side love to pick at you and if you don't have one then you woulnd't fit in. I do understand a lot, but there are a few times that i am left clueless. I guess it depends on who it is that is telling the joke and if its a good joke or not.

Matt
17th January 2005, 06:14 PM
I'll sell the two gems for ccps.

yes :( I have to get up at 6:30 every morning to get ready for school. then i have to spend like 9 hours of boring school; then homework, etc. It's such a drag lol. by the time 10 p.m. rolls around I'm ready to hit the sack. Hmm.. yeah I guess studying for the exams I have this week made me tired. I was doing these little exam reviews until almost 12 saturday night lol.

yeah I do :) my english teacher says I have a very dry sense of humor too o_O he's a weirdo though. I understand most jokes and laugh for a few seconds, but some of them are just plain out stupid and I can't understand a word they're saying ;x.

Moonlight Espeon
17th January 2005, 06:43 PM
I'll use that Red MGCoin to request a game of Guess This!, please.

classy_cat18
17th January 2005, 10:40 PM
Yeah, I do. I don't really get enough iron in my diet. I don't like to eat vegetables. But since I'm at school, I've been tiring out more than usual. With a mixture of boring lectures and going up and down stairs, I don't think I can last!

I have a great sense of humor. I love to laugh. Laughter is the best medicine. But sometimes it takes me a while to get jokes. I'm also a little naive.

2 MGs please.

Kirei
18th January 2005, 08:32 AM
Matt
*Hands over 4 CCPs*
MG: Hollow Stone, Division Gem

Kelly
GT: This pokémon can manipulate the temperature to cloak itself in frigid air of minus 328 degrees F. Its body can never melt, even if exposed to fire.

Shonta
MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Berry

(1/18 ) Do you read newspapers or magazines? Which ones? If you don't read them why not? Do you watch the news on TV?

Cheesey
18th January 2005, 10:37 AM
(1/18 ) Do you read newspapers or magazines? Which ones? If you don't read them why not? Do you watch the news on TV?
I read magazines more than I read newspapers. I get the magazine NGC monthly, which tells me all that I really need to know about Nintendo stuff and the current goings on the the gaming world. I also read the Radio Times each morning, just because I like having something to look at when I'm eating breakfast and it's nice to know what's on TV and stuff on the day I'm reading it, or if there's anything I should remember to watch. The only newspaper that I ever look at is the local one, mainly because I don't want to be clueless as to what's going on in the town that I live in and I always recognise at least one person in it. I don't often watch the news on TV because I find it dull; I sometimes do for a few minutes just to see what the major headlines are, and I sometimes watch some of it with my parents, but other than that, I don't watch it.

1 MG, please!

andyizcool
18th January 2005, 12:35 PM
Darkfire
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Amy
*Hands over 2 CCPs*
SC: 2 CCPs
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Cheesey
MG: Spark Gem

Wolfsong
18th January 2005, 12:49 PM
i'd like to sell that gem for stamps please.

I occasionally read the newspaper but i do read magazines. I usually read Neopets, Dog Fancy, and if i can get it Woman's world. I sometimes watch teh news and soemtimes i don't feel like it.

Lady Vulpix
18th January 2005, 02:20 PM
I guess so. I always do lots of things, so I easily end up getting tired. Especially with this heat. Today, for example, I spent 6 hours writing 2 letters and that made me really tired. I wish I weren't so slow at writing.

I do have a sense of humour. I laugh at virtually everything. I understand most jokes, but sometimes I miss irony over the internet. Especially with people I don't know too well, sometimes it's hard to tell whether they're joking or they're serious. I don't normally become clueless because of a joke, unless the funny part involves a word or concept I'm not familiar with.

Pidgeot
18th January 2005, 08:21 PM
One Guess This! for today please. *hands over red MG coin*

[1/16] Do you get tired easily? Why/Why not? Has anything lately made you really tired? Why/Why not?
Yes, I get tired easilly because I watch alot of late night TV and I get up early in the morning. As a result, I get almost no sleep, however lately I havent really been tired because I am on vacation and I have had alot of sleep recently.

[1/17] Do you have a sense of humour? Why/Why not? Do you understand a lot of jokes or do they make you clueless? Why?
Yes, id like to think I had a sense of humour because I can appreciate comedy and love to watch comedies and watch sitcoms. As a result of this, I can detect good humors and therefore understand alot of jokes.

[1/18] Do you read newspapers or magazines? Which ones? If you don't read them why not? Do you watch the news on TV?
I read the Dominion Post, which is the main national newpaper here in New Zealand. I do not read any magazines, and yes I do watch the news on TV.

3 MG Please.

Skye
18th January 2005, 10:04 PM
[1/18] Do you read newspapers or magazines? Which ones? If you don't read them why not? Do you watch the news on TV?
Er, not really. minus when I read the comics. ooU I listen to the raidio and watch TV for news. It's swifter. Like if a flood happens, I don't learn about it tomorrow.. OoU

Kirei
19th January 2005, 05:05 AM
Amy
*Hands over 2 stamps*
MG: Hollow Stone

Gabi
MG: Blue MGcoin, 10 Stamps/CCPs (lucky!)

Connor
MG: Solar Gem, Berry, 2 Stamps/CCPs
GT: Drinking water from tree's makes this pokémon's body glossy. With leaves it shines up its body every day.

Darkfire
MG: Red Mgcoin

(1/19) Do you think downloading music from the internet is good or bad? Why? Do you think it is right to pay for downloads?

~~~~~

[1/16] Do you get tired easily? Why/Why not? Has anything lately made you really tired? Why/Why not?
Yes, I always get tired and have to sleep about 9 hours a night to feel well enough. Doctors thought I had ME recently because of my tiredness but it turned out to be a virus that went away within about 3 months thankfully, although I am still very tired from it and might have to go back if it carries on. What made me tired lately? Hmm... something rude with Ade!! ;)

[1/17] Do you have a sense of humour? Why/Why not? Do you understand a lot of jokes or do they make you clueless? Why?
Yeah, I have a sense of humour. A bit of an off the wall one really, I think things are funny that not many other people get. I don't understand that many jokes because some of them are stupid or too hard to understand, and I'm quite slow sometimes!

I read the Daily Telegraph every day because I get paid to read it as part of my job. I have to identify useful articles. I read rock magazines if someone I fancy is on the cover (shallow) and I keep meaning to get another bride magazine, hehe. I watch the news sometimes but not very often.

3 MGs please!

Skye
19th January 2005, 07:53 AM
(1/19) Do you think downloading music from the internet is good or bad? Why? Do you think it is right to pay for downloads?
Downloading from the internet is bad for the artist's business, but I've done it before when I couldn't find a CD with the song I wanted. However, some downloaded songs come off really bad. Creed, for example. It's okay on a comp, but any CD player with base, it takes your ears off. But then I compared it to a regular song from Creed on a purchased CD. Much better. xx And I woudn't know about paying for downloads. I usually downloaded for free. But I don't anymore. The system I used slowed my comp way badly.

Oo *at long reply*

Wolfsong
19th January 2005, 08:03 AM
I'd like to sell that stone for a stamp please

(1/19) Do you think downloading music from the internet is good or bad? Why? Do you think it is right to pay for downloads

I don't think that its great. I have did just a couple but i recently deleted my program. I only did a couple songs that i couldn't find anywhere around and one that was off a greatest hits album that i already had a lot of songs off of and didn't want to buy the entire cd. Its not that great, and i don't plan on downloading anymroe since i uninstalled the program. I'm not sure about paying the few songs that i have done were free. ^^;

Cheesey
19th January 2005, 01:43 PM
I suppose illegally downloading music isn't a good thing (fairly obviously - it wouldn't be illegal if there wasn't a reason), but I still do it from time to time. I tend to get all my downloaded music from my Dad, who is a subscriber to an official website where he pays for the music he downloads. If I ask him for an album, he'll try to download it for me. If he can't get it, then I try to find it illegally. The only other time I download illegally is when it's just an odd one or two songs that I want, and not a whole album. I guess it's right to pay for your downloads (since the band/singer did record it themselves and all) but sometimes it just doesn't really matter to me, to be honest. :x

1 MG, please!

andyizcool
19th January 2005, 01:54 PM
Soo
MG: Ocean Gem, 2 Green MGcoins, Lunar Gem

Darkfire
MG: Lunar Gem

Amy
MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs

Cheesey
MG: Darkness Gem

classy_cat18
20th January 2005, 08:05 AM
I usually read video game magazines such as Nintendo Power and Game Pro to find out what coming over from Japan. I usually don't read the newspaper or watch the news on TV because the news is so depressing. But every now and then I read it to find out what's going on in Birmingham.

I guess it's wrong. I mean, I only did it once. But these musicians don't like it when people download it from the Internet without paying for it and I don't want them pissed off. As long as we pay for it, they'll be happy and I'll still be neutral about it.

2 MGs please.

Lady Vulpix
20th January 2005, 09:12 AM
(1/18) Do you read newspapers or magazines? Which ones? If you don't read them why not? Do you watch the news on TV?
I often browse both newspapers and magazines, and only stop to read them in detail if I find something that interests me. I don't watch the news on TV, because they're intentionally made to be depressing.

If the author/artist is ok with it, then it's definitely good. If you download it to make profit out of it, then I think it's wrong. Otherwise it's questionable: it's good for those who want to listen to it, but bad for the creators. As for paying for downloads, I think it's a valid form of business as long as they don't go overboard and start charging for absolutely everything. People have the right to offer things for free, and providing free samples (eg. a couple of tracks of each CD) is a good way for new artists to make themselves known. I have a friend who's in a band and they do that; if all downloads had to be paid for, that would harm them rather than help them since people don't normally pay for music they don't know.

aragornbird
20th January 2005, 10:21 AM
No, but I'm not the kind of person you would call really energetic either. Quite a lot of things can make me tired, including a long day at school and staying up late when I know I have to get up at 6 AM each day.

I have a very strange sense of humor. Usually, it'll take something really random or weird to make me laugh, but when I'm with my friends, I laugh extremely easily. I usually understand a lot of jokes if I know what people are talking about, because I'm able to understand the concept beneath the joke.

(1/18) Do you read newspapers or magazines? Which ones? If you don't read them why not? Do you watch the news on TV?
I usually skim through Time magazine that we subscribe to. Sometimes, I'll listen to news on TV, but I don't actually watch it.

I used to download music for free, but usually, it's pretty annoying to download them since you aren't always able to connect to other people. But really, I'm no music fan, so I can go on for days without listening to a single song. I think it's all right to pay for downloads, but I sure am not doing it, I've got better things to spend my money on.

DarkPsychicCharizard
21st January 2005, 09:56 AM

It all depends on how many hours of sleep I had on the day before. Usually, it's not many. So I can grow super-tired after a short time. Especially if I have a Physical Education class that day.

I have a very good sense of humor. I think I got it from my dad. Luckily, I didn't get HIS twisted sense of humor. My sense of humor is pretty weird, though... no one understands it but my friends. I understand a lot of jokes, but I can't make any of my own, for some reason.

I live in a country where everyone has an obsession for news... I can't avoid it. So I read the two newspapers we get every morning, watch the news on TV at least once a day, and listen to the radio sometimes. Now my sister started doing it, too... it's a bit sickening, if you ask me. A 14-year-old reading the news... jeez.

Well, it's definitely not bad. It's my only way to get music, since I'm on a very small budget and I can't order CDs from other countries. So... I'm pretty much stuck downloading everything from the Internet. And it works for me! I don't think paying for downloads is a good idea, since... well, I can't! And I'm a complete music nut, I can't do without my tunes.

4 MGs, please.

Moonlight Espeon
21st January 2005, 01:57 PM

I, personally, am neutral on this subject. I agree with the downloaders that CDs and music are way too expensive, however I agree with the music retailers that paying for music is necessary, because they need the money to produce more music.
I am a former downloader myself, but I saw what was wrong with it and stopped.
I'm considering getting Napster now, since it's been legalized.

1 MG please.

*Murkrow
22nd January 2005, 03:29 AM
Hannah
GT: This Pokemon has the ability to slip through thick walls.

Duskull? 2 CCPs if I'm right, please.

I don't really care ;o Both arguements for and against downloading are pretty solid, so I can't really choose. I don't download stuff anyway, so it doesn't bother me. Paying for downloads would just be similar to buying the thing in a damned shop, probably :-/ Could work.

MG, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs and a GT please.

andyizcool
22nd January 2005, 04:10 AM
Shonta
MG: Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Gabi
MG: Rainbow Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Aragornbird
MG: Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem

Shai
MG: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Spark Gem

Kelly
MG: Red MGcoin

Hannah
GT: Correct. Take your 2 CCPs.
SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon has thought to be mythical until a colony was found underwater.

(1/20) Do you have sky television? Why/Why not? What's your favourite channel on television? Why?

(1/21) Have you done anything to help the victims of the tsunami? Why/Why not?

[b](1/22) Do you play any online RPGs? Why/Why not? Do you think they should make more free online RPGs? Why/Why not?

Linc
22nd January 2005, 06:18 AM
No, actually I haven't. I'm not too sure why I haven't it's just that I haven't been paying too much attention to the commercials that say numbers to call and websites to go to...

(1/22) Do you play any online RPGs? Why/Why not? Do you think they should make more free online RPGs? Why/Why not?
Nah, I don't play them. I've never really tried them, and I don't think I will. They should probably make more free ones, because then I'm sure that more people would use them, although I probably won't.

The Blue Avenger
22nd January 2005, 08:29 AM
(1/20) Do you have sky television? Why/Why not? What's your favourite channel on television? Why? No, I don't, probably because I don't live anywhere near where that channel is broadcasted. My favorite channel is Cartoon Network. It has a lot of genuinely funny shows, like Megas XLR and Foster's. Besides, Nick has gone downhill and nothing else can hold my attention for long.

No, I'm sorry to say. This stems from a lack of money on my part.

(1/22) Do you play any online RPGs? Why/Why not? Do you think they should make more free online RPGs? Why/Why not?
I used to play one called Kings of Chaos, but quickly got bored because it was very monotonous. I prefer my RPGs on consoles. If they want to make more free ones, go ahead, but I don't really care either way.

So... that's three MGs, yes?

classy_cat18
22nd January 2005, 08:50 AM
(1/20) Do you have sky television? Why/Why not? What's your favourite channel on television? Why?
I don't, and I don't know why. I guess Birmingham thinks that we're satisfied with the channels we have. Well, I want a sky channel! My favorite channel that we have is Cartoon Network because of all the anime they show.

I tried Everquest once and then had to stop because it was sucking away my life. But it was good because you can customize your character. And I do think they should make more free online RPGs. More variety is sweet.

2 MGs please.

Cheesey
22nd January 2005, 09:48 AM
Yeah, I have Sky Digital. Because... we decided to get it? o_O My favourite channel is probably E4 because it shows Friends (which is pretty much the only TV show I ever consider watching nowadays), Big Brother (I usually get really into the ones with normal people, not the celebrity ones though), and I watch a few other things too (like The Simpsons). It's basically got the small number of shows that I tend to enjoy watching, so that's what I'm usually watching. I like watching the music channel Scuzz too though.

I donated Ł20 which I had and I'm pretty much broke right now. I also donated Ł3 when our school had a non-uniform day yesterday. I really hope all the donations get through to the countries which need them, because I've heard that sometimes only a fraction gets through. And even if it's a big fraction, it's still not all that was donated, so I think that's a really bad thing. It was a horrible distaster and I hope everything gets done to help it.

No. I tried playing Maple Story with my friend once (Krystalline Kabutops) but it refused to download onto my computer, so I couldn't play it. I think they should make more free online RPG games because I've never been able to experience one properly, I've only played console RPGs, and on those, you can only meet people built into the game. Online, you can meet and play with people all over the world, and since that's something I've never experienced before, I think more free RPGs should be made.

3 MGs, please.

andyizcool
22nd January 2005, 10:08 AM
EMT Game
Guesses:

Linc
MG: Light Gem, Lunar Gem

TheBlueAvenger
MG: Red MGcoin, Solar Gem, Solar Gem

Shonta
MG: Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem

Cheesey
MG: Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Rainbow Gem

The Blue Avenger
22nd January 2005, 10:10 AM
I'll guess that move to be Extrasensory.

aragornbird
22nd January 2005, 11:57 AM
No, it's not even available in our area. I like to watch Adult Swim on Cartoon Network and South Park on Comedy Central mainly for its hilarious random silliness.

Frankly, I haven't, and it's really sad too. But sometimes I don't trust all these people who try to take advantage of this tradegy to make money and other times I'm too lazy. :\

No, I'm a fan of RPGs, but I don't do it online mainly because I have internet restrictions on weekdays and I'm too busy to play many games at the moment. So, I don't care if they make more online RPGs, free or not, because I won't be playing them.

EMT: Mirror Coat?

The_Missing_Link
22nd January 2005, 11:57 AM
EMT: Reflect

Wolfsong
22nd January 2005, 12:05 PM
for the emt game i'm guessing magic coat

DarkPsychicCharizard
22nd January 2005, 12:35 PM

No, I don't have sky television... I don't think it's available in our area. I don't have a favorite channel on TV, though I tend to watch the Israeli Children's Channel and National Geographic more than I was other channels. I guess it's because I like cartoons and learning random things a lot.

I haven't done anything, though I wish I could. I'm just a 16-year-old with no funds, though... I really can't do anything to help.

I don't play any online RPGs mainly because I can't find any free ones. It's not fair, I love RPGs! Why do I have to pay to play them? ;_; They should make a good free online RPG so I could play it. My online schedule suddenly cleared up, and I need something to do on Thursdays. ;_;

3 MGs, please.

EMT: Mmmm... I'll guess Psychic.

andyizcool
22nd January 2005, 12:42 PM
EMT Game
Guesses: Extrasensory, Mirror Coat, Reflect, Magic Coat, Psychic

Aragornbird
MG: Light Gem, Lunar Gem, Berry

Shai
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Spark Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs

The Blue Avenger
22nd January 2005, 12:45 PM
I'd like to play the Grabber Game with my one Red MGCoin.

LightNinetales
22nd January 2005, 01:16 PM
EMT Game: Calm Mind?

The_Missing_Link
22nd January 2005, 01:26 PM
EMT: Dream Eater

Nope, because I live in America. My favorite channels are NBC, ABC, Nick G.A.S., Comedy Central and Cartoon Network because all my favorite shows are on there. There are others channels that have shows that I like but these are the best

My school is having a donation thing and I donated $10. I mean, it's the least I can do for something that terrible

The Blue Avenger
22nd January 2005, 02:24 PM
EMT: Is it Teleport?

aragornbird
23rd January 2005, 07:46 AM
EMT: Luster Purge

Cheesey
23rd January 2005, 08:01 AM
EMT: Erm... Light Screen?

LightNinetales
23rd January 2005, 08:06 AM
EMT: Hypnosis?
(hey, we have a guess per day, so this one's my guess for today ^.^)

andyizcool
23rd January 2005, 08:08 AM
EMT Game
Guesses: Extrasensory, Mirror Coat, Reflect, Magic Coat, Psychic, Calm Mind, Dream Eater, Teleport, Luster Purge, Light Screen, Hypnosis

TheBlueAvenger
GG: What grid reference?

Becca
MG: Red MGcoin, Flame Gem

(1/23) Do you mostly buy things online or offline? Why? Do you think the market is better online or offline? Why? What's the last thing you bought?

Cheesey
23rd January 2005, 08:46 AM
(1/23) Do you mostly buy things online or offline? Why? Do you think the market is better online or offline? Why? What's the last thing you bought?
I usually buy my stuff offline, but there are some things that I buy online (like video games, clothes or presents for people). You can often get stuff cheaper online than you can IRL, but I buy most stuff out of real shops because you get it immediately and you don't have to bother with post and packaging and stuff; it's a lot easier. The last thing I bought was a couple of books for my Dad on Christmas; that was a while ago, actually. I always tend to shop when I NEED something, though - otherwise I just save my money.

MG, please!

The Blue Avenger
23rd January 2005, 08:49 AM
GG: Go over two and up two.

MG: I usually buy things offline because I don't like spending money in my bank account - need that for college, doncha know. Besides, I don't have credit cards or debit cards or anything like that. 1 MG

The_Missing_Link
23rd January 2005, 09:21 AM
EMT: Rest

I'll sell the gem for 2 stamps

I think it's better to shop offline because you don't know if you're getting the right thing, such as not knowing if a shirt you ordered will be the right size or not. Just happened to me a week ago. Not saying it's bad though since most of the time the online market works perfectly fine. Offline, we just bought food but online, I don't remember the last thing we bought except books and videos from Amazon

Skye
23rd January 2005, 09:31 AM
Sky television... OoU Never heard of it. We have cable, thanks... And my favorite channel is Fox. ^^ Saturday morning FoxBox rules.

Er, not really. We don't really have any money to spare at the moment. Xx

Nope, not the downloading kind. The only RPGs I do are with friends in chatrooms. ^^ I can't find any, and I'm to lazy to look hard. And I couldn't really care about them anyway, but the could have a few free ones. Sure. ooU But again, I don't really care. >>U

I mostly but offline. And so does my friends and family as far as I know. It's just easier. Plus you need credit cards and all of that for online purchases. ^^U And stuff can be found cheaper online. Pluis you can compare prices. Much better. ^^ And the last thing I bought. ooU Er... Lemme think... xx... ^^U Yesterday, I bought a book for myself.

4 MGs, please.

andyizcool
23rd January 2005, 09:50 AM
EMT Game
Guesses: Extrasensory, Mirror Coat, Reflect, Magic Coat, Psychic, Calm Mind, Dream Eater, Teleport, Luster Purge, Light Screen, Hypnosis, Rest

Cheesey

TheBlueAvenger
GG: Lunar Gem, Dropped: 0
MG: Solar Gem

Becca
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: Blue MGcoin

Darkfire
MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Division Gem, Spark Gem

Knight of Time
23rd January 2005, 09:55 AM
EMT Game: Psywave?

Skye
23rd January 2005, 09:56 AM
^^U. K. Can I please sell My Lunar and Division Gems for Stamps, please? ^^

Charizard04621
23rd January 2005, 09:57 AM
EMT: Future Sight

For books, online because it's faster. For food, ornaments, etc... :P Kinda obvious I buy them when I see them. It really depends on what item you're buying. I like both markets; just the one that's more convenient will be the better market for that product. The last thing I bought? Probably food of some kind.

Wolfsong
23rd January 2005, 11:26 AM

Yes. I wanted to help, and when our church had a special donation to help the tusnami, i donated some of my money. Over all the chruch raised a little over $1900 for that and they are going to double it with money from the normal donations fromt he benevolence fund at least thats what i understood. not exactly 100% sure about that.

[b]No i don't. I don't tink i've found any that i liked, and I have no clue to how to look for any. It depends on what they are about i guess.

Mostly offline becuase my parents feel that its safer and ii somewhat agree after somehow i got a charge on my credit card that i didn't make and the only place i had used it was the previous semester to order a book online that i needed for class. x.X Market is proably online becuase its easier to find things like the first and second season dvds when its like the third season in stores. The last thing that i bought was the DVD Troy at walmart.

Sheik
23rd January 2005, 12:08 PM

No, I don't have a sky television, because I've never really considered getting one. My favorite channel on television would be channel 33--MTV.

No, I haven't, because there's nothing that I can really do. My church hasn't said a thing on a donation of any sort, and there's no place near me for donations. I wanted to help, but it seems as if I can't.

No, it's a waste of money and time. I think I'll just stick with the one-player RPGs for the systems that don't require internet connection. I don't really care if they make more online RPGs--it's not like I'm going to play them anyway.

Offline, because I'm only 16--and I don't want to get gipped (sp?). I think the market is better offline, because you don't have to wait for weeks just to get something. The last thing I bought was Hugo "Blue" cologne, for myself. :)

4 MGs. I'd like a GT and 10 Group 2 SCs (8, 4, 6) for 5 Stamps.

The Blue Avenger
23rd January 2005, 12:25 PM
EMT: Kinesis?

The_Missing_Link
23rd January 2005, 12:45 PM
I'll sell the gem for stamps and use a blue and red coin for my second EMT crank of the month

andyizcool
23rd January 2005, 01:02 PM
EMT Game
Guesses: Extrasensory, Mirror Coat, Reflect, Magic Coat, Psychic, Calm Mind, Dream Eater, Teleport, Luster Purge, Light Screen, Hypnosis, Rest
Congrats, Kyle has won a Psywave TM.

Darkfire
*Hands over 4 Stamps*

Karin
MG: Flame Gem

Amy
MG: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Gold Berry

Sheik
MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, 2 Green MGcoins, Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem
GT: This Pokemon's central core glows with the seven colors of the rainbow.
SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

Becca
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
EMT: Mirror Move TM

Knight of Time
23rd January 2005, 02:14 PM

I buy things offline, b/c I'm not used to buying something online (about the only case I'd want something bought online is if it can only be gotten online, but that would probably only apply to certain Lego Technic parts I wish I had, or had more of). I think the market is better offline, b/c I don't care that much about online shopping. The last thing I bought was a used copy of Sonic Adventure 2: Battle for GC (I was a few dollars short for the game if I had bought it new, but I saved $5 to buy it used, which I luckily was able to do).

Sort of. I occasionally play Neoquest I and Neoquest II on the Neopets site b/c both of them are fun to play, not to mention I like Neopets. Regarding the second question, I have no opinion on this b/c I am into video game RPGs much more (especially Zelda games).

Yeah, we did. We donated some cash to the tsunami fund, b/c I can tell the poor people who lost friends and family in what I can tell is the worst kind of any RL disaster definitely need a lot of cash in this extremely difficult time for them.

Three MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, 2 Stamps) and a GT! please.

Matt
23rd January 2005, 04:28 PM

I usually buy more things online than offline, lol. Mainly because a lot of the things that I might want can't be found here because all the shops here pretty much suck. Plus, they barely have any good video games here that are older than a month. I think the market is better online, since the prices are pretty cheap sometimes, and I can pretty much find what I want. The last thing I bought, I think, is The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. Really fun game.

I used to play FFXI, but I stopped a long time ago. Most of the time I just play offline RPGs that I have, lol. Yes, they should make more free online RPGs. It would make something to do on the internet, to say the least lol.

Not that I know of... we might have, though, since my church is holding a tsunami fund. I don't really know though. I wish I could do something, though because that was pretty sad. Would be nice if they would be quiet about it.. even though it was bad, that doesn't mean you should talk about it for months on in.

classy_cat18
23rd January 2005, 04:30 PM
Online, although the shopping offline is usually better in value. Offline, you pay tax, but not shipping and handling. Online shopping is really getting hot. You can get stuff that you can't get offline online. The last thing I bought was a GBA game offline at EBGames.

MG please.

Charizard04621
23rd January 2005, 05:47 PM
I'll sell the Flame Gem for 2 Stamps. :)

Wolfsong
23rd January 2005, 06:12 PM
Amy
MG: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Gold Berry

I'd like to sell that stone for a stamp

I'd also like to use that red MG coin to play as well as the 3 i already had to play 4 group 1 scratchcard for 2 stamps please (2,3,5)

Kirei
24th January 2005, 08:06 AM
Kyle
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem
SC: 12 Stamps, 2 Red Mgcoins
GT: This pokémon has a hollow body which its cries reverberate inside. It can hang from things using suction from its head.

Matt
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone

Shonta
MG: Berry

Karin
*Hands over 2 stamps*

Amy
*Hands over 1 stamp*
SC: 4 Stamps, 2 Red Mgcoins

(1/24) Do you collect anything? What is it? Why did you start collecting it? If you don't, do you think you would ever start a collection and why?

Skye
24th January 2005, 08:19 AM
(1/24) Do you collect anything? What is it? Why did you start collecting it? If you don't, do you think you would ever start a collection and why?
Well, I used to collect rocks a long time ago, but I had to stop when my collection got too big. ^^U So I'm not collecting anything right now, though I still do look at rocks. I might not start another collection because I'm busy nowadays. ^^U Though I could try collecting all of my typos. I made this really nice one a few days back: I wish I could typo consistantly(I meant type, not typo). LOL

classy_cat18
24th January 2005, 08:24 AM
I collect Pokemon cards. After the first movie came out, the cards from it came out and I started buying them out of sheer curiosity. It grew after my mom gave me a starter deck for Christmas. Now I have a binder full of Pokemon cards. I also collect Nintendo Power magazines.

MG please.

Cheesey
24th January 2005, 10:33 AM
I don't collect anything any more but I used to collect keyrings. I just liked having them because there was a huge variety of them, and even though I never had any keys, it was fun playing about with them and examining what they were like and playing with them (I know I'm sad). Haven't bothered collecting them for a few years now but I do have quite a large stash of them. I don't know why I started collecting them but as I explained before, I know why I kept on doing so. I dunno why I stopped though, either. Maybe it was just a phase, lol.

1 MG please!

Matt
24th January 2005, 10:48 AM
I'll sell the gem and the two hollow stones for CCPs :)

I don't collect anything anymore but I used to collect erasers LOL I don't really know why I started collecting them, it just happened one day. Then I started buying more and more erasers until I got a really big collection of different kinds of erasers. some of them are lips, dogs, paws, shoes, etc. kinda cool but I can't find them anymore

Kirei
24th January 2005, 11:07 AM
Darkfire

Shonta
MG: Green Mgcoin

Cheesey

Matt
*Hands over 4 CCPs*

LightNinetales
24th January 2005, 11:11 AM

Meh, people often say I collect money because I have kept money hidden in my purse for more than five years o_O
But I actually don't collect anything. I used to collect cards, all kinds of cards... well, anything that looked like a card, now I just buy some cards when I feel I have money to spend. I don't think I'll start a collection, unless I can get what I collect for free. I hate having to pay for useless things.

MG please^.^

Knight of Time
24th January 2005, 01:44 PM

Yes, I collect Sonic the Hedgehog comics (though they are quite hard to find these days :(). I started collecting the comics several years ago b/c I am a Sonic fan of course.

I'd like a MG and 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) please.

GT!: Are you Chimecho? I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

The Blue Avenger
24th January 2005, 02:52 PM

I don't really collect anything anymore, but I might start collecting rocks, 'cuase they can be really pretty. Shiiiiny...

1 MG

andyizcool
24th January 2005, 03:08 PM
Light

Kyle
MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs
SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

TheBlueAvenger
MG: Green MGcoin

The Blue Avenger
24th January 2005, 03:33 PM
Okay, using that Green coin, I'd like to use the EMT. Thanks.

Knight of Time
24th January 2005, 05:21 PM
Hi.

I'd like to sell the following gems for Stamps please:

Light Gem x2
Lunar Gem x3
Darkness Gem x2
Flame Gem x3
Photosynthesis Gem x4

That comes to a total of 28 Stamps.

Wolfsong
25th January 2005, 06:24 PM

Yeah. Now i collect wolf stuff. I started becuase they are my favorite animal and they really are beautiful. When i was younger, i collected unicorns, procelin figures, and even beanie babies but stopped ^^;

DarkPsychicCharizard
26th January 2005, 12:11 PM

I buy all my things offline, since I'm not allowed to buy things online. My parents suck. =( I think the market is a lot better online, since... come on, you can find ANYTHING online. Old toys, dirty comic books, people commissioning handmade action figures... anything. The last thing I bought... um, I think it was fries in pita bread. o_O;;

Yes, I do collect... oh, where will I begin. Well, I have a coin collection, I started collecting when I was 11 and my grandpa asked me if I want a bunch of coins he didn't find any use for. I also have a pin collection I started when I was 9 and got a little pin for my hat in Paris. I have a collection of frog things too, I started it when I was 10 and did a project about poison dart frogs in school. And I collect Transformers, I started collecting a year ago because my friend kept talking about them and I wanted a taste of it too. The first one I got was the most awesome one, Unicron. Now I have like, 60 Transformers.

2 MGs, please.

Kirei
26th January 2005, 12:43 PM
TheBlueAvenger
EMT: Nightmare TM

Kyle
Correct! *Hands over Blue MG Coin*
*Hands over 28 Stamps*

Amy
MG: 2 Green MGcoins (well done!!)

DarkPsychicCharizard
MG: Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem

(1/25) Do you like playing any of these: console games, online games, arcade games, board games? Which are your favourite games of some of these types? What kind of game do you like best? If you don't like games why?

(1/26) Have you ever had a crush on someone you only know online? Have you ever had an online relationship? What do you think about online relationships generally? Give your views

~~~~~

I buy a mixture. Depends what it is. I never buy clothes online because I like trying them on and I can't be bothered ordering something then sending it back if I don't like it. I always buy CDs and DVDs online because they're cheaper. The last thing I bought online was tickets to the Lion King for my mum's birthday.

I collect owls, coins and rubbers, although I only really add to the coin collection these days. I just think coins are interesting, owls are pretty and doesn't every kid think rubbers are cool? I have some really good ones!

2 MGs please. :196:

The Blue Avenger
26th January 2005, 02:21 PM
(1/25) Do you like playing any of these: console games, online games, arcade games, board games? Which are your favourite games of some of these types? What kind of game do you like best? If you don't like games why?

I prefer console games to anything else, because my computer is painfully slow and there is no arcade near me. Board games are sorta meh. But, I do like Trivial Pursuit and RPGs in general. I am also fond of Demolition Derby for the computer.

(1/26) Have you ever had a crush on someone you only know online? Have you ever had an online relationship? What do you think about online relationships generally? Give your views.

No, I haven't (for both of those questions). I think that if both people are mature, then an online relationship can work out quite nicely.

2 MG

Knight of Time
26th January 2005, 03:44 PM
(1/26) Have you ever had a crush on someone you only know online? Have you ever had an online relationship? What do you think about online relationships generally? Give your views.

To both questions, no I haven't. When it comes to online relationships, I suppose they are okay if both people in the relationship are mature enough, but is can be hard to trust a person you met online, that is, if there was the 1 in "who knows what" chance that the two would meet in RL.

Yes, I like all of these, but about the only online game I like playing is Neopets. I don't have a favourite console game or Neopets game (an online game), but I like playing Tetris, as well as Capcom Bowling on my occasional trips off of P.E.I. where we don't end up taking the bridge. As for my favourite board game, I really like Monopoly. I think I like console games best, especially ones that give me a good enough challenge.

2 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a GT! please.

andyizcool
26th January 2005, 04:37 PM
Soo
MG: Ocean Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

TheBlueAvenger
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Kyle
MG: Lunar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem
SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon's powerful legs allow it jump clear over buildings.

Knight of Time
26th January 2005, 04:48 PM
Kyle
GT: This Pokemon's powerful legs allow it jump clear over buildings.

I'd like to sell the two gems for Stamps please.

GT!: Are you Blaziken? I'd like another Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

classy_cat18
26th January 2005, 05:26 PM
I like playing all the kinds of games. Right now my favorite games are Paper Mario, Asteroids, Sorry!, and Unreal Tournament 2004. I like console games the most because I could play them alone and any time I want.

MG please.

Windra
26th January 2005, 05:45 PM

In truth...yeah. I was on an online thing called Furcadia, and there I met somebody who went under the name of Bio Storm. I had a crush on him. However, I never had an online relationship - only curshes that were never admitted. Online relationships...well, they're okay, if you're not bothered by the fact that they could be anybody, any age, and anything. On the web, nobody can see your face or your picture unless you send it to them, so they can't judge by appearance, only by personality. It's a good way of hooking up with somebody, but its odd and sometimes dangerous because you have no idea who it is you're speaking to. But whatever floats your boat is okay with me.

Gah...Mystery Gift? I'm not sure how this works... And do we go to the ASB Bank with this info, or...?

The_Missing_Link
26th January 2005, 05:49 PM

In truth...yeah. I was on an online thing called Furcadia, and there I met somebody who went under the name of Bio Storm. I had a crush on him. However, I never had an online relationship - only curshes that were never admitted. Online relationships...well, they're okay, if you're not bothered by the fact that they could be anybody, any age, and anything. On the web, nobody can see your face or your picture unless you send it to them, so they can't judge by appearance, only by personality. It's a good way of hooking up with somebody, but its odd and sometimes dangerous because you have no idea who it is you're speaking to. But whatever floats your boat is okay with me.

Gah...Mystery Gift? I'm not sure how this works... And do we go to the ASB Bank with this info, or...?

This has nothing to do with ASB. If it did, it would be in the ASB forum. I suggest reading the rules of this forum before you partake in it, if you actually want to participate or not

The Blue Avenger
26th January 2005, 05:50 PM
The Mystery Gift can give you coins to use in games in this topic, items to use in this or other topics, and Stamps/CCP (which are the equivalent of ASB's points). Use the stamps or CCPs to buy things for your Pokemon, etc.

You do not need to go to the ASB bank. As far as I know, you just need to have a list of what you have somewhere for your reference. You just need to post in the relevent topic when you do something - for example, when you just bought a TM at the Reward Center, post over there saying what Pokemon you used it on.

I hope that helped.

EDIT: Looks like The_Missing_Link got to it before I did.

Windra
26th January 2005, 05:57 PM
The Mystery Gift can give you coins to use in games in this topic, items to use in this or other topics, and Stamps/CCP (which are the equivalent of ASB's points). Use the stamps or CCPs to buy things for your Pokemon, etc.

You do not need to go to the ASB bank. As far as I know, you just need to have a list of what you have somewhere for your reference. You just need to post in the relevent topic when you do something - for example, when you just bought a TM at the Reward Center, post over there saying what Pokemon you used it on.

I hope that helped.

EDIT: Looks like The_Missing_Link got to it before I did.

Ah... Kay. I got mixed up a little because I noticed all the Pokemon items as prizes. I guess I just missed that part... And yes, I read the rules, and I want to partake in this event. o.^

Thanks for clearing it up.

Cheesey
27th January 2005, 11:27 AM
I like console games, although right now I appear to be on a dry streak with the whole playing games at all thing. I haven't played any of my Gamecube games properly for a few weeks now, and the only thing I've really been playing is Feel The Magic: XY/XX for my Nintendo DS, which is really fun and innovative. I don't tend to play online games or arcade games either, but sometimes I play board games with my family if we all have the spare time. That's hardly ever, though. So console games are my main sort of focus if you like.

(1/26) Have you ever had a crush on someone you only know online? Have you ever had an online relationship? What do you think about online relationships generally? Give your views
*sigh* Yeah, ages ago. I feel stupid now. I've been in two online relationships, both with TPMers - Yukitsukai and Discothéque - but I'm not going to get into an online relationship again. Looking back on it, it was pointless. It's highly unlikely that I'm ever going to meet someone who lives somewhere far away, and even if they live nearby, I'd only even consider it if I met them for real. I don't think you can feel anything for text that you see. You have to see someone in the flesh before really feeling anything real for them, IMO. Online relationships can work out. I mean, you, Soo, have met your now fiancee through TPM and you met IRL. That I know can work, but I think it's the online way online relationships can be serious, if you understand what I mean. It must have been a bit garbled. O_o;

2 MGs, please!

The Blue Avenger
27th January 2005, 06:58 PM
TheBlueAvenger
EMT: Nightmare TM

Don't know if this is the right place, but I'll be using that TM on my Tangela, Groviglio. (He can learn a Sleep-inducing move, and that's the requirement, yes?)

Lady Vulpix
28th January 2005, 04:03 PM
Offline, because I prefer not to send credit card numbers over the web. I think the market is also better offline, most .com enterprises ended up closing rather quickly. The last think I bought was a set of soy juices and yoghurt.

I collect coins and calendars. I started colecting calendars because I liked them and everyone was giving them out, and coins because my grandmother gave me some and I liked them too.

I like some games of all those categories. My favorite console/arcade games are the platform ones. And I like most board games.

Yes, I have. Both. At first I thought having an online relationship would be useless, because you miss a lot, but I've had some bad experiences with RL relationships and, while I haven't given up on them, I've decided to give online relationships a chance. It's still not the same, but at least they start the right way (or what I feel is the right way). I want to be loved for who I am, not for how I look. Though I wish I could start a relationship online and then meet the person and move on to a real life relationship. Too bad most people I've met online live so far away...

aragornbird
28th January 2005, 04:16 PM
I usually buy things in stores because its immediately yours as soon as you buy it, but sometimes things online are cheaper. The market is a bit better online since they have a much wider range of products. The last thing I bought was....well, it was a can of Pepsi from a soda machine yesterday. ^_^

I used to collect stickers when I was around 3rd grade, then I started collecting Pokemon cards around 6th grade cause that was the big thing back then. But now I don't collect either of those things.

I haven't played a board or arcade game in a long time, and my parents won't let me play console games. So I'll have to go with online games, the ones that people make using Flash and stuff. They're pretty fun anf they're free as well. My favorite one has got to be Fishy! It's on the internet somewhere, its really addictive.

No, that's totally weird to me. I wouldn't have a crush on anyone, especially if I don't know them personally, because crushes aren't like love. Love is true, pure, and genuine, but crushes are like extreme forms of admiration or affection disguised as love.

andyizcool
28th January 2005, 04:18 PM
Kyle
*Hands over 4 Stamps*

Shonta
MG: Light Gem

Windra
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

Cheesey
MG: Green MGcoin, Miracle Berry

Gabi
MG: Darkness Gem, Lunar Gem, Division Gem, Rainbow Gem

Aragornbird
MG: Blue MGcoin, Blue MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Hollow Stone

(1/27) Do you ever look at the music charts? Why/Why not? Do you think they're biased? Why/Why not?

(1/28) Have you ever had a week full of too much work or school work? What do you do at the weekend to get away from it? Why?

Lady Vulpix
28th January 2005, 04:24 PM
(1/27) Do you ever look at the music charts? Why/Why not? Do you think they're biased? Why/Why not?
No, I don't. I'm not interested. I don't care about what's on the charts. Therefore I don't think there's a way to make an unbiased music chart (I mean, what would the criteria be?), but I think there's a lot of good music which never hits the charts because it's not so publicized by the media.

(1/28) Have you ever had a week full of too much work or school work? What do you do at the weekend to get away from it? Why?
I've had way too many of them. When I finally get free time, I chat, play games, draw, read and when I've finally recovered enough energy, I write. :)

aragornbird
28th January 2005, 04:34 PM
No, I don't even care about them. I sometimes listen to music, but only once in a while, and I don't like listening to modern music. It's just not very high quality.

(1/28 ) Have you ever had a week full of too much work or school work? What do you do at the weekend to get away from it? Why?
Yeah, oh boy, am I glad this week is over. Two hard tests in one day and it was supposed to snow, but school didn't get canceled anyways. :( Sometimes, I draw, but when I really want to get away with it, I spend time with my friends because they make me laugh and I can forget about my stress when I'm with them.

10 GGs please. 3 x 3.

The Blue Avenger
28th January 2005, 04:41 PM

I used to, because I had to for my Radio Broadcasting class. However, I don't listen to non-video-game music that often, so I rarely, if ever, use them any more. As for bias... I didn't notice any, but I never paid that much attention to them.

Yes. I have those all the time. To escape from my workload, I come here, i play video games, I see my friends, etc...

2 MG

Windra
28th January 2005, 04:47 PM

Nope... Until now, to be honest, I never even knew they existed. Just goes to show how much I lack a life. ^o^

(1/28 )Have you ever had a week full of too much work or school work? What do you do at the weekend to get away from it? Why?

School work, without a doubt. I would say work, but...I only worked three days a week and once or twice would come in accidentally and end up working extra, which was kind of...fun. (I had some buddies working there.) We get homework in Algebra II every single night...save for this weekend and holidays - this weekend because we just got done with the wretched mid-terms. Blah... On the weekend I would just..do what I usually do. Procrastinate and play video games or go out and ride my bike, then forget about the work until Sunday came, and I would rush to finish it all. Why? Well...I just wanted some peace for a little while, and I figured that since Sunday was a boring day for me, because I had nothing to do, I would do it then. *noddles*

Mystery gift please, and thanks. ^^
*snags CCP from her last reward*

classy_cat18
28th January 2005, 11:15 PM
I used to, because my cousin used to get Billboard magazine (or whatever it was named). It was just something to look at while I was waiting to get my hair done. I don't really think they were biased, especially when they're divided into different categories.

Yeah, at Birmingham-Southern. When you have a writing class, a math class, and a computer programming class in the same semester, it's hard not to get buried in work. So I would sleep in or write at the weekend to recover. But I always squeeze in time to read Stephen King, no matter what day it is.

2 MGs please.

Cheesey
29th January 2005, 05:57 AM
Not often. I used to (when I was younger and I was quite interested in that sort of thing) but nowadays I just don't care. The only music chart I ever listened to was the Top 40 singles and I don't know who anyone is any more, so I just stick the listening to the music that I like. I don't think that chart in particular is biased since it's based on the singles that the public have bought, but other charts might be. I really have no idea.

Of course I have, I end up doing more schoolwork than I usually need to because I'm obsessed (or maybe I'm nervous... not sure) with doing as well as I can academically. I think I might just not have enough faith in myself and I always get the feeling that I'm not going to do as well as I should do. At the weekend I do any homework which I haven't already done, and I do some revision over the stuff we've done beforehand and stuff like that. Other than that, I just do my normal hobbies (come online, play the sax, the piano, read, write, sleep...).

~ 2 MGs, please.
~ 1 GT! please.
~ 20 Scratchcards, 123, 7 Stamps, Group 2 - please, of course.

andyizcool
29th January 2005, 07:29 AM
~ 20 Scratchcards, 123, 7 Stamps, Group 2 - please, of course.
What? Please explain more clearly thanks.

Gabi
MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem

Aragornbird
MG: Gold Berry, Gold Berry
GG: Blue MGcoin, Blue MGcoin, Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Dropped: 6

TheBlueAvenger
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGcoin

Windra
MG: Hollow Stone, Ocean Gem

Shonta
MG: Red MGcoin, Rainbow Gem

Cheesey
GT: This Pokemon elegantly avoids attacks with dance-like steps so it can attack after.

I rarely look at the music charts because I don't have a music channel. Even if I did have a music channel I would rarely look at the because I don't watch much television. I do think the music charts are biased because I saw them once and Green Day's "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" was beaten by something like "Call on Me". Green Day have an excellant song with real feeling and emotions whereas this "Call on Me" just sings that over and over in a repetitive manner like party music. Also notice the songs near the top of the music charts are full of women half naked showing off their bodies. You should like music for what it is not because there are women showing off in a music video.

This week was full of homework and Thursday night was the worst trying to get all my subjects' homework done for Friday. Now I'm finally glad it's the weekend because I can go on my computer and chat with friends. I can also play some more of my video games if I feel like them because I'm hardly ever in a mood to give them a go because I feel so hopeless at them.

2 MGs Please.

DarkPsychicCharizard
29th January 2005, 07:58 AM

Man. I have never played an arcade game in my life, and I never liked board games. I can't really play online games for various reasons... so I'll have to go with console games. They're extremely fun and have great graphics, usually. My favorite one is Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3. It's the most fun fighting game I have ever played. And I actually win in it! Shock horror. I'm a bad gamer. ^^;

Well, some of my online friends are suggesting I have a thing for another friend, but that's just ridiculous. I don't crush on people I don't know well enough, and even though said friend and I are pretty close, we never met in real life, so I can't say I know said friend well enough. Besides, said friend is a girl, and as far as I know, I'm straight. =P I have never had an online relationship and I don't really like them because it probably I don't think you can have a real relationship when you can only talk online.

I never look at any music charts. It doesn't interest me at all. The songs in there are usually horrible, anyway. I don't know if they're biased, since I don't look at them, but for some reason, I have a feeling they ARE pretty biased.

Of course I have. Who hasn't? I have these weeks really often now, since I'm in the eleventh grade... it's the most difficult grade in my country. It's incredibly weird to think that my last year in school is going to be easier than this one... to get away from it all, I do nothing on weekends. Nothing. Just sit and watch TV and do NOTHING.

4 MGs, please.

Cheesey
29th January 2005, 07:59 AM
10 games of Group 2 Scratchcards, 123, 5 Stamps. Sorry, I didn't realise the rules had been changed.

GT!: Is it Bellossom? 2 Stamps if it is, please...

The Blue Avenger
29th January 2005, 09:11 AM
Okay, that BlueMGCoin I just received, I'm buying a Hollow Stone with it. Then, I will fuse it and three of my Solar Gems for a Genetic Accelerator. Thanks!

Knight of Time
29th January 2005, 02:23 PM

I'm not sure. Seeing as that I have not been to my former high school since June 2002, my memories of the first question aren't that good, sorry. But on weekends, I usually took along one of my game systems to my father's apartment to ease the pain of lots of school work in the past (I think), but these days, I rarely take a game system to his place, b/c I virtually have no work to do these days other than remembering something I was asked to bring along to ATB (Around the Block) for a certain day (yesterday it was baby pictures a few of us brought).

No, I don't follow the music charts that much, b/c I'd rather listen to the music. I don't think the charts are biased, b/c I'm very sure many people like so many songs that end up on the Top "So and so" charts.

2 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a GT! please.

andyizcool
29th January 2005, 03:17 PM
Shai
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Division Gem, Darkness Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Cheesey
SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
GT: No sorry. It was Medicham.

TheBlueAvenger
*Hands over a Genetic Accelerator*

Kyle
MG: Solar Gem, Red MGcoin
SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon rubs its blazing fur together to cause huge explosions sometimes.

(1/29) Do you read other people's replies at Goldenrod Tower? Why/Why not? Do you think other people read your replies at Goldenrod Tower? Why/Why not?

Knight of Time
29th January 2005, 03:27 PM
Kyle
MG: Solar Gem, Red MGcoin
SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon rubs its blazing fur together to cause huge explosions sometimes.

GT!: You are Typhlosion. I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

(1/29) Do you read other people's replies at Goldenrod Tower? Why/Why not? Do you think other people read your replies at Goldenrod Tower? Why/Why not?

Yeah, I occasionally read them b/c sometimes I like to see if someone ended up getting a TM I would end up having interest in getting, being it through buying it or trading for it. I'm pretty sure others read my replies here, b/c like with the reason for the first answer, others may be on the lookout for TMs I have as well.

1 more MG please.

Lady Vulpix
29th January 2005, 03:34 PM
I do when I find the questions interesting (which is generaly when I'd like to know what others have to say to them). And I know some people read my answers at least sometimes because I've read some comments to some of them.

The Blue Avenger
29th January 2005, 03:46 PM

I do read the othe replies, because it's more interesting to get to know people. And since other people have said that they read the comments, I'd have to say yes for the second part as well.

1 MG

Skye
30th January 2005, 12:54 AM
I play any games I can play. It doesn't matter. Just depends on my mood and my ability to understand that game.

(1/26) Have you ever had a crush on someone you only know online? Have you ever had an online relationship? What do you think about online relationships generally?
I've never had an online crush, and I never will, I know someone who has had a bad time with it, so I'm not trying. And They might work out, in my opinion, but only if the people are willing to dedicate a lot of time into it.

No, I never do. As a matter of fact, I don't know what they are.

Yeah, I have. I usually just get over it and do it then hang out like I like to do on the weekends. It sooths me enough.

Not really. I'm usually too busy to bother. And I have no idea if anyone ever reads my stuff. I don't really care. I wrote it, after all.

MG x5, please.

Kirei
30th January 2005, 03:32 AM
I'd like to sell my ocean gem for 2 stamps please.

Kyle
MG: Gold Berry

Gabi
MG: Blue MGcoin

TheBlueAvenger
MG: Flame Gem (by the way what is your name or should I call you TheBlueAvenger?)

Darkfire
MG: Lunar Gem, Blue MGcoin, Photosynthesis Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem

(1/30) Do you think you'll ever want children? If so, how many? And also if you do or don't why is this?

[b]EMT GAME
Type: Ghost
Guesses:

*Murkrow
30th January 2005, 03:58 AM
Hannah
GT: This Pokemon has thought to be mythical until a colony was found underwater.

Sell the Stone for 1 CCP and is the GT Dratini? 2 CCPs if I'm right, please.

(1/30) Do you think you'll ever want children? If so, how many? And also if you do or don't why is this?

I think I eventually will, but probably only one or two. More than that would no doubt ending up being hell x_x I'd like to have some, well, because I do :-/ I think it would be really rewarding to be a mum, despite whatever frustrations would come up during it.

MG, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 CCPs and a GT please.

EMT Game: Shadow Ball?

Cheesey
30th January 2005, 05:44 AM
Was Darkfire allowed to get all 5 of those MGs? I thought you could only get them for the past 3 polls. O_o

I do, yeah. I don't often read them in detail (I do sometimes though) but I take in what peoples replies are and what they think on the question at hand. And, then I can respond saying "I agree with so and so" without saying exactly the same thing in the same way. And I can add on any extra thoughts that I have. I don't know if anyone reads my replies; I've never knowingly seen anybody mention me in their reply or anything.

I dunno, hopefully sometime in the future I will. It's just that right now I don't have any sort of interest in having any sort of close relationship with someone. I'd like children of my own one day so hopefully I'll get that wish, but I dunno... It's difficult to tell. If I ever do have children I'd probably like 2. I wouldn't want my child to be an only child and I don't know if I could cope with 3. As for not wanting to be in a relationship (and that's why I dunno if I want to get married or have kids) it's because I have schizoid and that's one of the effects.

~ 2 MGs, please.
~ 1 GT! please.
~ 10 Group 2 Scratchcards, 123, 5 Stamps.
~ EMT - is it Shadow Punch?

The Blue Avenger
30th January 2005, 07:33 AM
TheBlueAvenger
MG: Flame Gem (by the way what is your name or should I call you TheBlueAvenger?)

You can call me Jeff if you like.

And I'm guessing Shadow Ball for the EMT. EDIT: Oops, already guessed. I'll go with Night Shade.

EDIT again: (1/30) Do you think you'll ever want children? If so, how many? And also if you do or don't why is this?
I would like a child, because I would like someone to carry my family name on into the world. I'm the only one in my family who is capable of doing so. Plus, I like kids, but I think I would not be able to handle more than one.

1 MG

Cheesey
30th January 2005, 07:34 AM
You can call me Jeff if you like.

And I'm guessing Shadow Ball for the EMT.

Shadow Ball's already been guessed by Hannah (*Murkrow).

And you're a Jeff too? We have 3 now I think - You, Fett One, and Jeff (the one with the username Jeff). Thankfully you're the only AC/CCer.

aragornbird
30th January 2005, 07:35 AM
EMT: Confuse Ray?

Lady Vulpix
30th January 2005, 07:46 AM
The month is coming to an end. I guess I'll get my 2nd EMT while I still can. *Hands over a Blue MGCoin and a Red MGCoin, keeping 16 of each.*

I think I will, at some point in my life. Not before I get married, though. I don't know how many. Somewhere between 1 and 3, no more than that.

EMT Game: Shadow Punch?

Cheesey
30th January 2005, 07:54 AM
EMT Game: Shadow Punch?

I've already guessed that, Gabi...

Lady Vulpix
30th January 2005, 09:37 AM
Oops! Sorry, I'd missed that. Thanks for telling me. I'll gues Nightmare, then.

Skye
30th January 2005, 10:34 AM
Cheesey- I think so. The first two were given on the same day, as were the next two. All together, that's three days worth of MGs, even if there are five polls. OoU

I'm not certain if I'll want children. Maybe one or two if I do, but as I said, I'm not sure. I'm planning on having a very physically demanding job, and I don't know if I want to put it off to have children. I'll have to see. But anyway, I'm still 15. I have time to change my mind. ^^

Darkfire
MG: Lunar Gem, Blue MGcoin, Photosynthesis Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem

I'd like to sell all of those Gems for Stamps, please. ^^

1 MG and 6 Stamps, please.

andyizcool
30th January 2005, 10:51 AM
Kyle

Soo
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Hannah
SC: 5 CCPs, 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon is very small but it has the power to zap humans.

Cheesey
MG: Rainbow Gem, Lunar Gem
GT: Although not nutritious the tail of this Pokemon is pleasant to chew on.
SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

Jeff

Gabi
EMT: Blizzard TM

Darkfire
MG: Stat Modification Die
*Hands over 6 Stamps*

I rarely look at the music charts because I don't have a music channel. Even if I did have a music channel I would rarely look at the because I don't watch much television. I do think the music charts are biased because I saw them once and Green Day's "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" was beaten by something like "Call on Me". Green Day have an excellant song with real feeling and emotions whereas this "Call on Me" just sings that over and over in a repetitive manner like party music. Also notice the songs near the top of the music charts are full of women half naked showing off their bodies. You should like music for what it is not because there are women showing off in a music video.

This week was full of homework and Thursday night was the worst trying to get all my subjects' homework done for Friday. Now I'm finally glad it's the weekend because I can go on my computer and chat with friends. I can also play some more of my video games if I feel like them because I'm hardly ever in a mood to give them a go because I feel so hopeless at them.
I have to read other people's replies at Goldenrod Tower to make sure I give them everything they want since I'm an Owner. I know other people read my replies at Goldenrod Tower because they want to know what Mystery Gifts they've got for answering the polls. I'm not sure if anyone else reads my poll answers but I read their poll answers because I find them interesting and I'm the one handing out Mystery Gifts.

I would want children because then my family would carry on and if I have created a child in this world it would give me more reason to live and care for that child. If I were going to have children I would like two or three because they're so cute as babies but as they grow older they get more naughty then they have to start going to school.

4 MGs Please.

Lady Vulpix
30th January 2005, 11:09 AM
Wow, nice TM! I'll give it to my Expedia Kabuto, who doesn't have many good moves yet.

Cheesey
31st January 2005, 11:25 AM
Darkfire: Ah, ok, I must've misread the dates. Sorry. @_@;

GT: Although not nutritious the tail of this Pokemon is pleasant to chew on.

I'm sure that's Slowpoke - 2 Stamps if it is, please!

And I'd like 10 Group 2 Scratchcards, 123, 5 Stamps. Please, of course.

I'd also like to sell these gems for Stamps.

Lunar Gem x4
Solar Gem x3
Ocean Gem x4
Spark Gem x2
Darkness Gem x2
Flame Gem
Photosynthesis Gem
Rainbow Gem x2
Hollow Stone x4

EDIT: I didn't see any point in making a new post for this. Can I please have my two EMTs for February? Check my editing date if you want proof that I'm asking on the right month. *pays 6 Red MGcoins*

classy_cat18
31st January 2005, 04:49 PM
I don't think I'll ever want children. For one thing, I'll be completely into my career. And very selective about which children I like. I don't like spoiled brats.

MG please.

Skye
1st February 2005, 08:01 AM
I'll spend 6 credits for two EMTs for February, please. ^^

classy_cat18
1st February 2005, 08:13 AM
I also would like to spend six credits for two EMTs.

aragornbird
1st February 2005, 11:34 AM
Well, sometimes I do if the poll has a topic that greatly interests me. I also like to see what EMT TMs other people get just for fun, but also to see if I can trade for them if they can’t use it. And I’m pretty sure other people read my responses sometimes too, for the same reasons.

Hmmm…that’s a tough question. I guess if I get married, I’ll have children, but not until I’m probably in my mid-thirties. I want to have a good solid career first. I’ll have exactly two, more would be too hectic and an only child (like me) would feel bored and lonely sometimes.

Time to sell some gems!
Hollow Stone x3
Light Gem
Lunar Gem x3
Solar Gem x6
Darkness Gem
Flame Gem
Division Gem x2
That’ll be 31 CCPs please!

And finally, my EMTs for the month.
*pays 2 Green MGcoins*

DarkPsychicCharizard
1st February 2005, 12:46 PM

Yeah, sure I do. I just want to see what other people have to say about the poll subjects and things. And for some reason, I get a kick out of reading what TMs did people get when they crank the EMT. I'm sure some people read my responses for the same reason... unless they learned I'm really boring or something, so they trained themselves to skip my replies. It's possible. o_o;

Hell yeah I'll want children. One or two. I don't know why I feel I'd want children... probably some primal sense acting up. But hey, what's so bad about kids? They're cute, when raised right. I'm pretty sure I could raise a cool kid.

2 MGs, please.

andyizcool
1st February 2005, 12:51 PM
Cheesey
SC: 6 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins
*Hands over 42 Stamps*
EMT: Flame Wheel TM, Helping Hand TM

Shonta
EMT: Lick TM, String Shot TM

Darkfire
EMT: Howl TM, Comet Punch TM

Aragornbird
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Division Gem
*Hands over 31 CCPs*
EMT: Secret Power TM, Rock Slide TM

Shai
MG: Blue MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

(1/31) What's the best thing that happened to you in January? Why? Do you easily remember fun things you did? Why/Why not?

(2/1) What's your current mindset like? How do you think about things right now? Why do you think this way?

Wolfsong
1st February 2005, 01:02 PM
*hands over 2 green mg coins* I'd like 2 cranks of the emt please.

(1/31) What's the best thing that happened to you in January? Why? Do you easily remember fun things you did? Why/Why not?

Probably, starting back to UTM. I get more freedom when i'm here. I also get to go to the movies more when i'm up here than at home. I saw Racing Stripes last week, and i thought that that movie was really good.

(2/1) What's your current mindset like? How do you think about things right now? Why do you think this way?

Tired. I didn't get much sleep last night so i'm tired. I'm thinking that i'll put off doing my work thats due tomorrow till later tonight after i get some rest.

Kirei
1st February 2005, 01:10 PM
Amy
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Photosynthesis Gem
EMT: Super Fang TM, Mega Punch TM

Andy

MG: Hollow Stone, Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem

EMT GAME
Base PP: 5
Guesses: Shadow Ball, Shadow Punch, Night Shade, Confuse Ray, Nightmare,

Just noticed Andy did 31st and 2nd but not the 1st. Just to make things clear, the (2/1) poll is CREATE YOUR OWN POLL DAY!

~~~~~

Please can I have 2 EMTs for this month?? *hands over 2 green MG coins*

andyizcool
1st February 2005, 01:13 PM
Andy

Sell for Stamps thanks.

Just noticed Andy did 31st and 2nd but not the 1st. Just to make things clear, the (2/1) poll is CREATE YOUR OWN POLL DAY!
What? American dates are backwards so I have done the first.

Soo
EMT: Acid TM, Spout TM

Wolfsong
1st February 2005, 01:17 PM
I'd like to sell those two gems for stamps please

DarkPsychicCharizard
1st February 2005, 01:51 PM
EMT Game: This can only be one of two TMs... I'll guess Destiny Bond.

Kirei
1st February 2005, 02:05 PM
Lol! I got confused

TOMORROW IS CREATE YOUR OWN POLL DAY! But you can post it in advance if you want :kirei:

Knight of Time
1st February 2005, 02:14 PM
EMT Game: Grudge?

Can I also have 2 EMTs for this month please?

*Murkrow
1st February 2005, 02:19 PM
Hannah
GT: This Pokemon is very small but it has the power to zap humans.

Sell the gem for 2 Stamp and is the GT Pichu? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

Finishing my exams last Monday :P They had been weighing on my mind for ages and it was a relief to have them all out of the way. I do remember fun things I've done/has happened simply because if they're fun then I'd have enjoyed them and so I'm more likely to remember them. Not that much has happened like that this month, unless you count everyone in psychology being hyper and eating our way through about half of Tesco's snacks.

Bored. I haven't really got anything else to do. I could dig out a book I haven't red yet, but I doubt I'll be able to concentrate. I'm not really thinking about stuff either x_x I guess I'm just tyring to unwind, even though today hasn't actually been that stressful/active.

2 MGs, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps, a GT and two EMTs of February please.

The Blue Avenger
1st February 2005, 02:44 PM
The best thing that happened to me was besting everyone in Japanese Club at SSBM. I have a lot of friends there, so I enjoy going. And I do remember fun things, because, well, I enjoyed them!

I am fairly optimistic, because I like to believe that everything will turn out okay. Mainly, this keeps me from stressing out too much.

2 MG

andyizcool
1st February 2005, 03:07 PM
Amy
*Hands over 4 Stamps*

Kyle
EMT: Flame Wheel TM, Morning Sun TM

Hannah
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem
SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon is extremely strong and said it can change the landscape.
EMT: Lick TM, Smellingsalt TM

Jeff
MG: Hollow Stone, Green MGcoin

The Blue Avenger
1st February 2005, 03:23 PM
With that Green MGCoin, I'd like to play the EMT, thanks, and I'll use my Red MGCoin for a game of Guess This for 2 stamps.

Skye
3rd February 2005, 08:29 AM
The best thing I that has happened.. Well, I did get over a huge brick wall(mentally) in riding horses that month. It's probably te best thing because not I can get better. I don't easily remember anything. It's a proven fact by studies that I have a horrible short-term memory.

Right now I'm sick and tired and want sleep. XP I don't really even want to think, even though I still have to go to school. And I'm not looking forward to my second speech today. xxU And I'm just thinking this way cause that's how I think when I'm sick and tired. Plus I hate speech class anyway. ^^U

(2/2) What kind of drinks do you normally drink daily? Why? What is your favorite kind of drink? Why?
I normally drink water or Sprite because I like both. Though normally water gets me hyper. ^^U Those two are usually the closest at hand or the only two drinks hat I can remember by name at any point during the day. Sad, no? I love chocolate milkshakes. Especially in summer when they have the whip cream at the top. :love2: It's a nice drink for me because I love cold stuff. Plus the chocolate part is a bonus. ^^

Lady Vulpix
3rd February 2005, 09:38 AM
Has no one got the EMT Game yet? If so, is it Destiny Bond?

(31/1) What's the best thing that happened to you in January? Why? Do you easily remember fun things you did? Why/Why not?
Many good things happened to me in January. Some of the best were getting my thesis almost finished (including the hardest part of the presentation), getting a part of my robotics project to work and getting a job offer at a place that sounds good. And also getting closer to Shades (from another forum) who I'd love to meet in person. But the best moments I had in January were those which I spent writing. :D I normally do remember the fun things I did, because I have a good memory and the fun things are the ones worth remembering the most.

(1/2) What's your current mindset like? How do you think about things right now? Why do you think this way?
Complex, as usual. I'm thinking of writing, the Dragon's Guild, my friends, Shades, my thesis, my robotics project, my penpals, my private stories (the ones I don't write), the boards I go to, the answer to this question and the following one, my thesis director, the Battle Range stories I haven't read yet, Expedia, Ade (I'd like to have an IM talk with him to organize something at Tsuyoi's Lair), Pencilworld, the choir... Many things, really. I tend to think about many things at the same time, and even my main focus of attention jumps from one to another constantly, never completely losing track of any. That's the way I am.

(2/2) What are your plans for this month?
Finish the slide show for my thesis, get as far as I can into finishing my robotics project, rate more battles, post at Expedia when I can, maybe write a little more of my fic, sing with the choir in Villa Gesell, maybe write more letters, revive the Dragon's Guild at Tsuyoi's Lair, keep doing the usual things, post the next scenario at the next version of the Battle Range, write a story for it, maybe see some friends, and see what else comes up.

DarkPsychicCharizard
3rd February 2005, 12:13 PM
EMT Game: This can only be one of two TMs... I'll guess Destiny Bond.

See, Gabi... I already guessed Destiny Bond. =/

(31/1) What's the best thing that happened to you in January? Why? Do you easily remember fun things you did? Why/Why not?

Hard. I can't think of a lot of good things. Hmmm... well, okay, I got one. I got a box from my friend. We both thought it was lost in the mail, since it was supposed to come after two weeks... it ended up getting here after five weeks. Hmph. Incompatent mail services. It was awesome when it got here, since there were cool books in it. Two art books, two art schoolbooks, a novel, a comic strip collection book and... uh, another book, I just forgot what it was. The box got damp on the way so all the books kinda stink right now... but they're still awesome. =D

(1/2) What's your current mindset like? How do you think about things right now? Why do you think this way?

Right now, I feel kinda lonely. I want to talk to my friends, but they're all too busy and don't have time for it. =( I'm also thinking about my upcoming math test... it's tomorrow, and I really can't afford to fail it. And I swear I'll kill if my stupid teacher will lose it, like he did last time. >>;; I did not deserve that 65 in my report card. If he wouldn't have lost the damned test, my grade would've been 80, which is perfectly awesome by my standards. *grumbles*

(2/2) Do you play any video games? Why/why not? If you do, then what are your favorites? Why? How often do you play each of your favorite video games?

I play video games quite a lot, although I'm a horrible gamer. ^^; Video games are fun... they let you become a different character and do things you can do in real like. You can ride motorcycles and shoot things and train little monsters for battle... all sorts of cool stuff. My favorite video games at the moment are Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 for the Playstation 2 and Pokemon R/S and FR/LG for the Gameboy Advance. DBZ Budokai 3 follows the story of DBZ, which is an anime I quite like, despite everything. It follows all the battles, which is really great, the gameplay is easy and fun, and I can kick butt and take names using my favorite characters! Too fun!! =D As for Pokemon R/S and FR/LG... well, c'mon, it's Pokemon. I don't see anything bad about Pokemon. Except for the Rock Tunnel part in FR/LG and when you have to pass Victory Road for the first time. But it's all good. I can deal. I play DBZ Budokai 3 whenever I have time on afternoons... that's about twice a week. I play Pokemon much more often, as I take the games to school. I play almost every day, and sometimes, I even play during the lesson. But that's only when I don't really have to listen, like in English, or when the lesson isn't going well so it's useless to try and listen anyway, like in Math.

That's 3 MGs, please.

andyizcool
3rd February 2005, 12:23 PM
Andy

I'll sell them for Stamps thanks.

Jeff
EMT: Water Gun TM
GT: This Pokemon has the ability to smell anything and find food that's buried.

Darkfire
MG: Ocean Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

Gabi
MG: Blue MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Shai
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Hollow Stone, Solar Gem

The Blue Avenger
3rd February 2005, 02:15 PM
GT: I think this is Swinub.

(2/2) Do you play any video games? Why/why not? If you do, then what are your favorites? Why? How often do you play each of your favorite video games?
I play loooots of video games. They are a way for me to relax. I am particularly fond of SSBM - nothing relieves stress like whapping the crap out of a Pichu. I play that and Paper Mario and assorted GBA games usually once a night - that is, I play one game a night.

1 MG

EDIT: I'm sorry, I forgot it was make-your-own poll day. :sorry:

Cheesey
3rd February 2005, 03:00 PM
Err, I'm not really very sure. Nothing especially interesting happened to me in January IRL, it was just a normal month with nothing of particular excitement (unless I'm forgetting something major o_O). And online I can't think of anything that has affected me greatly directly. Hmm. If I think of anything then I may well change my answer but I honestly can't think of anything right now. I usually remember fun things that I do, but not in any huge detail... And nothing terribly fun happens to me that often.

Filled with random things which don't mean very much. I'm trying to do Biology homework and Music homework at the same time (no I don't know why either...), and I'm trying to work out a maths problem which has been bugging me, and I'm listening to music, and I'm also trying to tidy my room, and I'm trying to get myself posting on all the forums I go to regularly today as well. I should probably organise myself a bit better! I think about things rather tsressfully but optimistically - e.g. "Oh my God I'm never going to finish this!! But I'm sure it'll be fine... But only if I do it!! But I have time..." x_X; IT's a bit stupid but I can't really help it. I don't know why I think like that though, I feel like I'm thinking of too many things and the knowledge'll be pushed out of my head or something =P

2 MGs, please

Skye
3rd February 2005, 05:38 PM
I'd like to sell my two Photosynthesis Gems and the Ocean Gem I just got for Stamps, please. ^^

Lady Vulpix
4th February 2005, 09:46 AM
See, Gabi... I already guessed Destiny Bond. =/Oops! And I'd checked! x_x I guess I'm not good at scanning posts. What hasn't been guessed yet? (Rhetorical question).

aragornbird
5th February 2005, 11:28 AM
Hmmm...I guess it was when I was one of 12 winners for the Coca-Cola art contest, although I still don't know how much money I won. I usually remember fun things I do if they're VERY fun, like going on vacation to some place or winning a big award or something.

Hmmm...I'm a bit relaxed but also a bit worried that I haven't done my homework and I haven't finished my drawing even though I'm sitting at the computer and slacking off. I don't know whay I do this, I should complete everything I need to do before I get on the computer but I can't help it...

(2/2) How are you doing in school right now? What are your plans for the rest of the school year?
Well, first semester has just ended and my grades are good, but not perfect. I have A's in all my classes except for stupid Calculus where I have a B+. I really have to stop slacking off so much so that I can get straight A's for the rest of the year.

Cheesey
6th February 2005, 07:47 AM
I'm selling my Cross Chop TM to Kyle for 20 Stamps. He should confirm whenever he gets online next.

Also, we're kinda behind by 4 polls... O_o

andyizcool
6th February 2005, 07:55 AM
Jeff
GT: No sorry. It was Ursaring.
MG: Photosynthesis Gem

Cheesey
MG: Flame Gem, Light Gem

Darkfire
*Hands over 6 Stamps*

Aragornbird
MG: Lunar Gem, Division Gem, Blue MGcoin

(2/3) Have you ever been to a gig? Why/Why not? Would you like to go to a gig in the future? Why/Why not?

(2/4) What's your favourite method of transport? Why? Do you wish you could go on a new method of transport? Why/Why not?

(2/5) Are you obsessed with time? Why/Why not? When do you mostly look at the clock a lot? Why?

(2/6) Do you think we should have a new Goldenrod Tower Worker? Why/Why not? How should we select them? Why?

The Blue Avenger
6th February 2005, 08:04 AM
(2/3) Have you ever been to a gig? Why/Why not? Would you like to go to a gig in the future? Why/Why not?

I... have no clue. I really don't know what a gig is, unless you mean music, in which case no. I'm not really into music, so I probably won't go to concerts in the future.

(2/4) What's your favourite method of transport? Why? Do you wish you could go on a new method of transport? Why/Why not?

Airplane, definitely. I love being able to see so much from the sky. As for a new method of transportation... no, I'm pretty content.

(2/5) Are you obsessed with time? Why/Why not? When do you mostly look at the clock a lot? Why?

Only when I'm in school. I really want class to end, so I look at the clock like every five minutes. I look at the clock most in my second and fifth periods.

(2/6) Do you think we should have a new Goldenrod Tower Worker? Why/Why not? How should we select them? Why?

I think so, if only because I think there's only one or two people keeping this place up. Another worker would make their job substantially easier... I hope. As for choosing them, I would test to see if they can do all the randomizer stuff, know all the prizes, can do good Guess This questions, etc.

Whew. MG x4

Moonlight Espeon
6th February 2005, 08:10 AM

I like cars. Cars are easy and compact. A car is only for you, you can put it on whatever radio station you want, you can put the volume however you want it (as long as it isn't too loud) , and everything like that. Only problem is, gas costs quite a bit but it's still the most convenient.
I think we should have a method of transportation that involves much less gas, polluting fumes and substances and the like. Metro subways are pretty good, transporting devices such as a magnet trains are good too..

No, I'm not obsessed with it, but that's not to say that I don't like to know what time it is. I do like clocks though so I can look at the time whenever I please. I like knowing the time only because if I know what time it is I can make a clear "schedule" for myself and I also estimate time remaining until I have to go to bed to consider whether or not I should get into a game of something or save it for the next day.. I do look at a clock a lot, and I explained why before.

Hmm.. Yes. I don't think 2 people are enough to handle the mass amount of posts that go on here quite often. I think he or she should be chosen by giving a fake "trial" job- much like the CCCC hirings were done quite a while ago- because just blankly choosing is an invititation for confusion. Have them make up random polls and PM them to the current workers, have the current workers answer them (it would probably be a good idea to stop GT activity during the contest), have the applicants give the workers a fake MG and make up another poll and so on. In the selection phase you should probably take every single person who's applied and ask yourself if they have A) sufficient speed and activity, B) originality in their polls, C) overall ability to handle a job such as this, and so on..

3 MGs please.

Cheesey
6th February 2005, 08:14 AM
Lol, this sounds familiar *wonders if Soo/Ade had any part in this* I've never been to a gig, but I'd like to go to one in the future. One by any band that I like listening to, really - The Aquabats, Muse, Green Day, Rancid, [Spunge], Lacuna Coil, Hefner, Franz Ferdinand... The list goes on, really. My sisters have been to see loads of people - some in their own concert, but most at the Leeds Festival (which they've been to the last couple of years). They actually saw Linkin Park when they were just a support act for someone (I think it might've been The Deftones but I might be wrong).

Car I guess but I do think that we should get more environment-efficient ones. The exhaust fumes are gross and kinda destorying the environment and I think there are much better ways to power cars (like electric ones.. dunno if they're any better, don't know anything about them actually). It'd be nice to go on buses or trains more often since we wouldn't be producing so many fumes (since loads of people are on one vehicle) but I don't like going on them, mainly because bus drivers are always rude and I never really need to go on trains...

Not really. I just wish I had more time. I used to have a lot of spare time; now I've kinda filled it all up with all sorts of projects and stuff online and offline. I look at the clock whenever I want to konw what the time is or whenever I'm in a rush, which is quite a lot. I wouldn't say I'm obsessed, I just need to know what the time is to keep up with all the things I end up doing...

Yes. There are only two workers and when polls fall behind by 4 days I think that's a sign that someone new needs to be hired. =P I don't know how you should select them. Maybe hold applications and see if they can do scratchcards and grabber games and everything correctly? I'm not sure because I was hired when Jay left and I didn't need to go through any sort of process but its that sort of thing which I found was the most time-consuming thing to do and often the ones where I made the most mistakes...

~ 4 MGs, please.
~ Sell the Flame Gem and Light Gem for 4 Stamps, please.
~ 1 GT! please.
~ 10 Group 2 Scratchcards, 123, 5 Stamps. Please. =]

andyizcool
6th February 2005, 08:22 AM
EMT Game
Type: Fire
Guesses:

Jeff
MG: Solar Gem, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem

Kelly
MG: Stat Modification Die, Hollow Stone, Light Gem

Cheesey
MG: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Stat Modification Die, 20 Stamps/CCPs
*Hands over 4 Stamps*
GT: This Pokemon takes 5 seconds for it to feel pain when under attack.
SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 5 Red MGcoins

The Blue Avenger
6th February 2005, 08:25 AM
Okay, for the EMT, I'll guess Sacred Fire.

Cheesey
6th February 2005, 08:26 AM
GT: This Pokemon takes 5 seconds for it to feel pain when under attack.

I'm sure that's Slowpoke. 2 Stamps if it is, please!

And O_o at the MGs. I must be lucky today. *thinks about who he'll give the die to*

EMT: Blaze Kick? lol

Skye
6th February 2005, 09:36 AM
Gig? No, can't say I've been to one, simply not really interested. I probably won't in the future either. I'm too busy.

I guess a car has to be my favorite method because I use it at least twice a day. xx I wish we could just appear and dissapear to and from new destinations. It'll really cut traveling time. ^^

Not really, unless I really want to eat or I really want to be home. It just depends on how I'm feeling at that moment. oo Answered both halves of te poll at once. ^^

Er, we seem to get this question a lot. xx I don't care really. Getting 4 MGs at once is sorta fun. ^^ And if you do get one, I've no idea how you'd select them. Moniter how often they're online and how attentive they are?

EMT: Flamethrower

andyizcool
6th February 2005, 09:45 AM
Goldenrod Tower Worker Needed!
If you would like to be a Worker at Goldenrod Tower please PM andyizcool and Kirei why you would be suitable for the position. We're hoping to get a few people applying this time so we can select someone.

EMT Game
Type: Fire
Guesses: Scared Fire, Blaze Kick, Flamethrower
Congrats, Cheesey has won a Blaze Kick TM.

Cheesey

Darkfire
MG: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Mystery Box, Darkness Gem

Cheesey
6th February 2005, 09:47 AM
Goldenrod Tower Worker Needed!
If you would like to be a Worker at Goldenrod Tower please PM andyizcool and Kirei why you would be suitable for the position.

Do you mean to PM both of you? Or do we just need to PM one of you?

PS. Wow, now I really hope Blaze Kick wins on the Move Compatibilities poll... hehe

Charizard04621
6th February 2005, 09:55 AM
I'll crank the EMT twice this month, please. ^_^ *hands over 6 credits*

andyizcool
6th February 2005, 10:05 AM
Do you mean to PM both of you? Or do we just need to PM one of you?
Both of us because we'll both want to be reading why people would like to be Workers at Goldenrod Tower since Soo and myself are the Owners. Sorry if I confused you before. :)

Karin
EMT: Facade TM, Sky Uppercut TM

classy_cat18
6th February 2005, 06:10 PM
Gig? What is this...gig? Just kidding. I haven't been to a gig before. Maybe if it was some jazz band I would go. Live jazz bands give me goosebumps.

Car. Or a plane. Cars are fun to drive and planes are fun to ride. But sometimes I would rather go somewhere by train. The "clackity-clack" sounds are relaxing.

I am not obsessed with time! It makes me look impatient and rude! Okay, so I am impatient and rude when I'm hungry or tired. That's when I just stare at the clock.

3 MGs please.

Lady Vulpix
6th February 2005, 06:28 PM
I sense a similarity between this question and a topic on TL... Yes, I have, more than once, because my friends were going and I thought it would be nice to see those singers in person, singing. I sang with one of them once too, though he turned out to be a less than nice person, but that's another story. Yes, I guess I could go to one in the future, eventually. It would be nice.

Airplanes. Because they can take you far away and they're more comfortable than cars and infinitely more than buses. I wish I could instantly appear wherever I want to be, but I can't really see that happening. It would also be nice to fly on my own, but that happens only in my dreams. :P

Not obsessed, but I like to keep track of it because I have so many things to do, the only way to get them all done is to be organize and keep a tight schedule. I look at the clock whenever I want to know the time and there's a clock nearby, duh. :P Ok, ok, for example, when I'm doing something that takes a lot of time and I want to see if I'm getting close to the time in which I'm supposed to do something else.

Probably, since you're already looking for one. I think you should select someone who's already active on this forum and not prone to disappearing without a warning, and who has enough time to take the job, and make sure s/he knows what the job is about and is willing to accept it.

Skye
6th February 2005, 09:16 PM
I'd like to open my Mystery Box for 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a Blue MG Coin, and a free MG, please. ^^

Kirei
7th February 2005, 05:35 AM
I'm really sorry I was so slow to award this but...

EMT GAME
Base PP: 5
Guesses: Shadow Ball, Shadow Punch, Night Shade, Confuse Ray, Nightmare, Destiny Bond, Grudge
Congratulations Kyle who has won a Grudge TM!

Shonta
MG: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Light Gem

Gabi
MG: Red MGcoin, Blue MGcoin, Flame Gem, Lunar Gem

J
Mystery Box: 1 stamp, 1 ccp, 1 red MG coin, 1 blue MG coin, 1 Stamp/CCP

(2/7) Do you watch much TV? How many hours would you say you watch a week and what programmes do you like watching best. If you don't watch TV why is this and what do you prefer to do?

~~~~~

Hehe, naughty Andy stealing this poll from TL ;) although it's a good question so I think it is fair enough having it here too! The other day I went to My Chemical Romance, who were really good! They are my favourite band and I really enjoyed it. Before that our last gig was Hope of the states which is my cousin's band and they were good too. I'd like to go to see My Chemical Romance again sometime!

Car - because I have my own car so I can drive wherever I want without having to beg someone for a lift or something or queue for public transport or be next to some coughing man on a train! I don't know about a new method, I would like to be able to fly, lol but not in a plane, just myself!

I don't think I'm obsessed with it, but I am obsessed with spending enough time sleeping. I check the clock a lot at work because I'm always bored and wishing it would be time to go home!

Yes, I think a worker would help. Sometimes we have things on and can't help it if we don't post for a couple of days and things can really fall behind. If there's another worker then there will be less chance things will fall behind. I think we're using a good method to choose them.

4 MG please! :196:

The Blue Avenger
7th February 2005, 05:41 AM
(2/7) Do you watch much TV? How many hours would you say you watch a week and what programmes do you like watching best. If you don't watch TV why is this and what do you prefer to do?

I don't watch much, maybe 3-4 hours a week, because of school. I like in particular Megas XLR and Teen Titans, so I'm mainly a Cartoon Network guy.

Lady Vulpix
7th February 2005, 06:20 AM
I'd like to use the two MGCoins I've just won for my first EMT for February, please.

Not much lately. About 5 hours a week. I watch Charmed, Smallville, InuYasha and sometimes Danny Phantom.

I would like to sell:
* 1 Darkness Gem
* 2 Flame Gems
* 2 Spark Gems
* 9 Lunar Gems
* 6 Solar Gems
* 3 Rainbow Gems
* 2 Division Gems

That should be 50 stamps if I added right. I'd also like to open the Mystery Box I've been keeping. As my gift of choice, I'll take an Ocean Gem to complete my collection.

Skye
7th February 2005, 08:24 AM
^^U I take it that's my MB there.

I don't watch TV as much as I used to. I'd say about an hour a day at the most, usually programs on Scifi. I used to watch more, but now I spend most of my time on the comp, which probably isn't too good for me either. ^^U

Kirei
7th February 2005, 08:37 AM
TheBlueAvenger
By the way, should I call you something else? Or TheBlueAvenger?

Gabi
*Hands over 50 stamps*
MB: 1 stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MG coin, 1 ocean Gem, Solar Gem
EMT: Howl TM

Darkfire
Yep, that's your MB - I thought you said your name was J - am I getting you mixed up with someone else? Sorry if I am! x_x
MG: Red Mgcoin

Lady Vulpix
7th February 2005, 09:58 AM
Thanks. I think Scorcher may benefit from the Howl TM.

Cheesey
7th February 2005, 11:25 AM
By the way, should I call you something else? Or TheBlueAvenger?

He already told you... o_O His name is Jeff.

Yep, that's your MB - I thought you said your name was J - am I getting you mixed up with someone else? Sorry if I am! x_x

Nope, Darkfire said to just refer to her as Darkfire if I remember properly. J is Sheik =P

Not a lot, actually. I probably watch about 2, maybe 3 hours a week. Sometimes the TV is on when I'm in the room but I'm not neessarily focusing on what's on. I like comedy shows like Friends and Black Books the most, just because I can watch them over and over again without getting bored and I think they're funny. Other than that, I occasionally flick throw music channels or other channels just to see what's on, and occasionally I end up watching The Simpsons or Futurama as a result.

~ 1 MG please
~ 10 Group 2 Scratchcards, 123, 5 Stamps please
~ 1 GT! please

DarkPsychicCharizard
7th February 2005, 12:38 PM

I have never been to a gig. It just doesn't interest me... all these people and stuff and you can't see the band. It's not like my parents would let me go to a gig. I wouldn't want to go to a gig in the future, since I'm pretty sure I still won't like places with too many people in them in the future.

My favorite method of transport would be the hoverboard. Which, um, doesn't exist. And that sucks, 'cause I'm afraid I'll be a horrible driver, I don't know how to ride a bike and I hate any type of public transportation, so I'll need an alternative was of getting around. I want someone to invent a hoverboard, so I could ride it to school and work and stuff. A hoverboard would be so cool.

I'm not obsessed with time. I'm obsessed with not being late to places, but mostly, I don't really care about time. I check the clock a lot during my private math lessons (I do it sneakily, though) and towards the end of the day in school, when I really wish I could go home. Really, staying in school for over seven hours is not fun.

Yeah, I guess a new worker could help. It's a bit annoying right now, how we have to wait for over four days till we get new polls to answer. I really don't know how should you select them, I'm not good at coming up with ideas like this. What you're doing now isn't bad.

I really don't watch TV much. Three hours a day, tops. The rest of the time, it's just on in the background and I don't even look at it. I like watching... um, childish anime. Like, Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z. Dubbed. I'll fix that, though, they're going to start airing Inuyasha in Japanese here soon. I'm sure the subs will suck, but hey, I could always get translations off the Internet or something.

5 MGs... wow.

andyizcool
7th February 2005, 12:49 PM
Soo
MG: Stat Modification Die, Stat Modification Die, 20 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP

Chris
SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon wanders around at night sowing its seeds.

Shai
MG: Flame Gem, Lunar Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP, Ocean Gem

Kirei
7th February 2005, 12:52 PM
The choose your own poll day winner is... Darkfire
You get a free MG which was a Mystery Box (lucky!) and a Green MGCoin!

Thanks Chris, I am going insane - I was having a confused day. And sorry, Darkfire and Jeff. I'll remember from now on, honest ^_^;;;

Blimey - 2 stat modification dies!! o.O Whoever wants them - post here - the next two people to post and ask can have one each :) :196:

andyizcool
7th February 2005, 01:05 PM
Blimey - 2 stat modification dies!! o.O Whoever wants them - post here - the next two people to post and ask can have one each :) :196:
Can I have one please because I've never had one before?

Kirei
7th February 2005, 01:06 PM
Sure! ^_^ Who wants the other one? :196:

Cheesey
7th February 2005, 01:07 PM
*leaps in* May I have one, Soo?

Wolfsong
7th February 2005, 01:09 PM

I saw Garth Brooks in concert back in 1998. About a year ago, I saw Chris Cagle & craig morgan live when they came and performed a concert here on campus I wouldnt mind seeing one but i doubt that i'll be able to.

Of the ones that i've been on, I like cars the best. Eaiser to get form place to place if you can drive. Especially if its a place 2 hours away. I wouldn't mind flying sometime.

Not really. Its gonna go by whether you want it to or not. When i do look at the clock a lot it is usually when i'm in class and its either close to time to get out, or its mroe boring than usual.

It probably wouldn't hurt seeing as i think everyone's been busy lately. It woudl definately help out when others are busy. Not really sure abotu how to select. *shrugs*

When i'm at home i don't watch as much. Usually CSI and Medical investivation. When i'm at campus i generally have the tv on to have some sort of noisegoing on. Not really watchign it then but i usually have it on eithe rCMT or animal planet channel. I actually like reading and writing as well ^^; sometimes i do that along with watching tv

Kirei
7th February 2005, 01:14 PM
Yes you may, Cheesey! ^_^

Amy
MG: Blue MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP, Berry, Hollow Stone

Wolfsong
7th February 2005, 01:15 PM
i'd like to sell that stone for a ccp please. takes stamps for those two stamp/ccps things ^^

Edit: I'm trading Hannah (*murkrow) My super fang TM for her smelling salt tm. ^^ she should confirm soon

*Murkrow
7th February 2005, 03:18 PM
Confirming that trade with Amy. I'll give the Super Fang TM to my new Rattata, Tasha.

Hannah
GT: This Pokemon is extremely strong and said it can change the landscape.

Sell the gem for 2 Stamps and is the GT Tyranitar? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

Not really- the tv is often on a lot, but it's normally set to Music channels, so you don't have to watch it. Plain watching, I'd say about five-six hours a week :-/ I really don't watch much seeing as there's rarely anything I like on >_< I like watching Desperate Housewives and Wife Swap, though I haven't seen them recently.

MG, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and a GT please.

aragornbird
7th February 2005, 06:19 PM
Uhh...no, I've never been to a gig or concert or whatever and I don't think I will ever because I'm not a big fan of any band.

Being relatively new driver, I like cars because you have the freedom of going wherever you like faster and you can drive alone and listen to the radio and everything. Yes, I wish I can get a new car though, my current one is about 14 years old.

Yeah, I can't help it. Each day, I'm so busy that I have to keep track of time or else I'll spend too much time doing one thing when another thing needs to be done. I look at the clock the most during school or when I'm on the computer, because clocks there are easy to see.

So far its only Andy and Soo right? Well, we could always use a third worker, since recently, polls and stuff haven't been added in a daily basis. I think the current workers should choose who seems to be the most active, but should avoid picking those who already have a lot of jobs around TPM.

I only watch TV when I'm bored or drawing. I actually watch the TV about an hour a day and usually "listen" to it while I do other things. I like watching South Park on Comedy Central and Futurama/Family Guy/Full Metal Alchemist on Cartoon Network.

classy_cat18
8th February 2005, 12:53 PM
I guess I haven't been watching as much TV as I used to. I've just been too busy on the computer. I don't really know how much TV I watch a week. I would estimate at about 14 hours of TV actually watched, including a bit of Adult Swim every night (except Sunday) and sometimes a little bit of Toonami.

andyizcool
8th February 2005, 02:47 PM
Sure! ^_^
I'll give that Stat Modification Die to my Adopted Jolteon for now thanks.

Amy
*Hands over 1 CCP*

Hannah
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon has a balloon-like body that's inflated by horribly toxic gases.

Aragornbird
MG: Division Gem, Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin, Rainbow Gem, Spark Gem

Shonta

(2/8) What kind of drinks do you normally drink daily? Why? What is your favorite kind of drink? Why?

Cheesey
8th February 2005, 02:55 PM
(2/8) What kind of drinks do you normally drink daily? Why? What is your favorite kind of drink? Why?
Usually milk or water. I'm not fussy on sugary drinks like coke and we never have them in the house anyway, so it's just what I've grown used to. I drink them... Because I'm thirsty? o.O And I need to keep hydrated I guess, although I don't actually do very much so that's not a major factor. My favourite kind of drink is probably some sort of milkshake, but if I have too much of them I get kinda put off by them so I don't have many glasses of it at once.

~ 1 MG please
~ 10 Group 2 Scratchcards, 123, 5 Stamps please
~ 1 GT! please

Wolfsong
8th February 2005, 03:01 PM

Water in the mornings to take the medicine for my stomach. Soda for lunch gatorade if i get thirsty during the day. I like pepsi the best but ts not that great when you have hearburn and all.

The Blue Avenger
8th February 2005, 03:44 PM

Milk. Nothing but. I like it because I don't like caffiene because it makes me irritable. I also don't like most other decaffienated drinks.

andyizcool
8th February 2005, 06:09 PM
Chris
SC: 5 Stamps, 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
GT: If this Pokemon is attacked it'll kick up sand to protect itself rather than fight back.

Amy

Jeff

The Blue Avenger
8th February 2005, 06:12 PM
I'll trade that stamp for a red coin, and play Guess This! with it.

Lady Vulpix
8th February 2005, 06:13 PM
Tea, water (carbonated or not), soy juice, milk and sometimes some fruit juice.

My favorite kind of drink is tea, because I love it. I could say I'm almost addicted to it.

Skye
9th February 2005, 08:18 AM
^^U I'll open my new Mystery Box for 1 stamp, 1 ccp, 1 red MG coin, 1 blue MG coin, and an MG, please.

*Murkrow
9th February 2005, 12:54 PM
GT: This Pokemon has a balloon-like body that's inflated by horribly toxic gases.

Sell the Stone for 1 Stamp and is the GT Koffing? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

Water, blackcurrant juice, milk, orange juice and occasionally pineapple juice. I normally drink them simply because they're there o_O And because they taste nice. My favourite is either pineapple juice or orange juice because they're so refreshing.

MG, 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and a GT please.

classy_cat18
9th February 2005, 01:07 PM
Kool-aid, Water, and occasionally soda and different kinds of fruit juice (especially orange and apple). I don't drink soda much because it makes me gain weight. Water helps me lose weight. My favorite drink, however, is chocolate milk. It's so...chocolatey.

MG please.

Cheesey
9th February 2005, 02:08 PM
GT: If this Pokemon is attacked it'll kick up sand to protect itself rather than fight back.

Is that Pidgey? 2 Stamps if it is, please.

andyizcool
9th February 2005, 04:46 PM
Jeff
GT: This Pokemon's considered to be a symbol of good luck and its shell is said to be filled with happiness.

Gabi

Darkfire
MB: 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, Blue MGCoin, Division Gem

Hannah
*Hands over 1 Stamp*
SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon appears to lose the ability to stand on its hind legs when the bulb on its back grows large.

Shonta

Chris

(2/9) Did you enjoy physical activities at school? Why/Why not? How much physical exercise do you think you should do at school in a week? Why?

The Blue Avenger
9th February 2005, 04:51 PM
(2/9) Did you enjoy physical activities at school? Why/Why not? How much physical exercise do you think you should do at school in a week? Why?

No. No, I don't - and that is probably a result of a mostly sedentary lifestyle. However, I think students should have to take a year of gym, as opposed to one semester (my school does one semester). This would probably strengthen a lot of the students. Also, in gym, they should do more than just running and situps, like they did in my gym class - they should put in some games, make it more interesting.

1 MG

Guess This: Is it Togepi? I'd like a Blue coin if I'm right.

classy_cat18
10th February 2005, 09:41 AM
I'm buying Cheesy's Razor Leaf TM for 12 Stamps. He'll be here shortly to confirm this.

Cheesey
10th February 2005, 09:50 AM
And here I am. I confirm the deal *hands over the TM to Shonta*

Lady Vulpix
10th February 2005, 10:34 AM
Not much. Only when we were playing games on our own accord. Not when my classmates mocked me, nor the team captains picked me last, nor I worked really hard to do something and then the teacher kept telling me it was wrong, nor when we were forced to compete against girls from other schools who the teacher said were "as bad at playing volleyball as we were" and we got totally smashed, nor when the tacher formed pairs for training and she always paired me up with the only girl who was worse than me (she actually had motor problems) and stopped me from learning anything. No, I didn't like any of that. I think a class of two hours a week is ok (optionally more for those who want it), but it should be organized in a different way, allowing students more freedom and the chance to explore their potential instead of putting a stupid pressure on them.

*Murkrow
10th February 2005, 02:35 PM
Hannah
GT: This Pokemon appears to lose the ability to stand on its hind legs when the bulb on its back grows large.

Ivysaur? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

It depended what it was ( I don't do it anymore). I used to like badminton (because I enjoy it and it's the one sport I'm good at) or the rare times we went into the gym. Tennis in Year 11 was fun as well, though that might just have been because we weren't supervised and so spent our whole time messing round xD We did actually do some tennis though. And bench-ball (that counts, I guess) was good for getting rid of agression. The rest was meh, like hockey, rugby (one lesson), rounders and so on. I think a couple of hours a week at least, but make it more fun and give people a better choice in what they do. In my school, you don't get a choice until Years 10/11 but most people really don't give a damn by then.

MG, 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and a GT please.

Knight of Time
10th February 2005, 03:23 PM
I'm selling my Cross Chop TM to Kyle for 20 Stamps. He should confirm whenever he gets online next.

Well, I finally have the time to post here after several days in which I was too busy, and yes, I do confirm this deal with Cheesey.

'hands over 20 Stamps leaving him with 12, and takes the TM'

I'm going to give this TM to Crusher, my captured male Machoke.

Anyway...

Yes, and no. I enjoyed playing volleyball in high school b/c of my STRONG (but inaccurate >_>) serve that surprised my friends often. Of course, I wouldn't try such a strong serve in the game inside a building b/c it would surely hit the ceiling. The thing I didn't enjoy was a challenging running exercise called the "beep test", b/c you have to listen to this tape, and when you hear a beep, you had to run to the opposite side of the room, and wait for the next beep, in which you would have to run back the other way, and repeat until the tape ran out or the class was over (I think the intervals between beeps slowly shrank with time). I hated the "beep test" a lot. In regards to the second question, I may not be in school anymore, but I am thinking 15-20 minutes each day is a good amount of time each time I and the other participants do exercise at ATB aka Around the Block (luckily, we don't do harder exercises like push-ups, mainly ones that are pretty easy), b/c we get to exercise pretty much the main parts of our bodies (head, shoulders, arms, legs, feet, wrists, etc).

(2/8 ) What kind of drinks do you normally drink daily? Why? What is your favorite kind of drink? Why?

The main drink I drink every day is milk, b/c it makes me feel good (and refreshed usually). I don't have a favourite drink, b/c there are too many to name that I like besides milk (e.g. root beer (with the exception of McDonald's root beer, I hate theirs), lime flavoured drinks (especially Lime Rickey), the occasional colourless soft drinks like 7-Up and Sprite).

Yeah, I do watch a bit of TV these days (usually in the evenings). I think I watch about 15-25 hours a week. I kinda like mature shows the best, mainly South Park, but I do try to watch certain animes on Saturdays whenever I can (Sonic X is one, and of course, so is Pokemon).

3 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), and a new GT! please.

andyizcool
10th February 2005, 03:35 PM
Jeff

Gabi

Hannah
SC: 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon's sturdy wings look heavy but its bones are hollow and light so it can fly.

Kyle
MG: Blue MGcoin, Lunar Gem, Mystery Box
SC: 2 Green MGcoins, 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon is a rough critter who chomps at any moving object it sees.

The Blue Avenger
10th February 2005, 03:58 PM
Okay, I'd like to use that Blue Coin to play Guess This and a Grabber Game (over two and up two) please.

Knight of Time
10th February 2005, 04:16 PM
Wow, a Mystery Box! ^_^

Besides taking out the Stamp, CCP and Red MGCoin, I'd like my common/uncommon item to be a Hollow Stone please.

As for the MG...

'crosses his fingers for an item he wants'

GT!: You must be Totodile. I'd like another Hollow Stone if I am right please.

Skye
11th February 2005, 07:54 AM
Well, when the excercise involves sports tht I don't like(AKA about everything in school...) Then I hate it. But I do enjoy weight training and other activities I do outside of school. And I think when it comes to activities that people actually LIKE, then we can do it every day. ^^

Cheesey
11th February 2005, 11:46 AM
Not really, since there's a strong feeling of competitiveness all the time whenever we do anything sporty. I would enjoy doing physical activity at school more if my classmates weren't so concerned at being the best at the sport, since it's no fun for the hopeless cases otherwise. It can be fun if we play with people at our own level, but it's useless when we play with folk better than us as we don't enjoy it and we feel inferior. I do, anyway. I think an hour or two of physical exercise each week at school is fine, because if you want to do any more than that then you can do it outside of school, and if you don't then that's enough to keep you healthy.

~ 1 MG, please.
~ 10 Group 2 Scratchcards, 123, 5 Stamps please.
~ 1 GT! please. =)

DarkPsychicCharizard
11th February 2005, 12:06 PM

The main drinks I drink every day would be mineral water or Diet Coke. Mineral water because I just need something to drink in school, and regular water in our parts is just gross, and Diet Coke because it's the only drink that isn't water I'm allowed to drink. Of course, I'm allowed to drink regular Coke too, in moderation, but we don't have Coke around the house and I prefer Diet Coke to it, anyway. My favorite drinks, though, are grape juice, pineapple juice and hot chocolate. They're all sweet and tasty and I just love them.

No. I do not enjoy physical activity at school. It's just... well, boring. And it makes me feel horrible. I'm not very physically fit, and everyone else in my class... well, aren't either, but they run faster than I do and can do more than ten situps. And they can do pushups and I can't. And they can hang on to the damned ring thingies and it just skins my palms and hurts. So I don't like it mainly because it makes me feel fat and inferior. I shouldn't do ANY exercise in school at all, because it just sucks too much. I'd do exercise out of school, but my neighborhood isn't very good for jogging, and my mom won't act when I ask her to sign me up to some fitness course or anything. And while I love bouncing basketballs, which is pretty good exercise when done for a long time, IMO, I can't bring myself to use my money to buy one, and my parents think it's a stupid idea, anyway, so they won't buy one for me either. So right now I stick to... um, challenging video games. Eheh... seriously, though, that's usually over two and a half hours of full body workout. I play video games funny.

2 MGs, please. Also, I'd like to crank the EMT twice. *hands over a Green MGcoin, a Blue MGcoin and a Red MGcoin*

The Blue Avenger
11th February 2005, 03:21 PM
I would also like to sell 3 Solar Gems and 3 Lunar Gems.

andyizcool
11th February 2005, 05:34 PM
Jeff
GT: This manmade Pokemon evolved from the latest technology.
GG: Solar Gem, Dropped: 0

Kyle
MB: 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem
GT: Correct. Take your Hollow Stone.

Darkfire

Chris
SC: 10 Stamps, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon is a team of triplets who can burrow over 60 MPH.

Shai
MG: Red MGcoin, Darkness Gem
EMT: Charm TM, Smellingsalt TM

(2/10) What's the first thing you do when you come to TPM? Why? What's the first thing you do in the AC/CC Subforum? Why?

(2/11) Is there a song that makes you feel a strong emotion? Why/Why not? What type of music do you think have the most emotions linked to them? Why?

The Blue Avenger
11th February 2005, 05:41 PM
I would also like to sell 3 Solar Gems and 3 Lunar Gems.

Did this get skipped over or is it just automatically accepted?

Is the Guess This Porygon2?

(2/10) What's the first thing you do when you come to TPM? Why? What's the first thing you do in the AC/CC Subforum? Why?

I normally come to AC/CC, because that's where I normally do the most. Besides, I want to check on the adopted Pokemon. The first thing I do here is just check any new posts in topics I'm involved in. And I also check the Battle Tower for new edits. This way, I know what's going on.

(2/11) Is there a song that makes you feel a strong emotion? Why/Why not? What type of music do you think have the most emotions linked to them? Why?

The Way by Fastball always made me feel a really strong emotion that I can't identify, but I can't really say why. I guess I really like it. And as for the type of music, I think it differs from person to person. Most people probably don't get as strong emotions from the Neverhood soundtrack as I do. :sweat2:

The_Missing_Link
11th February 2005, 05:59 PM

I love doing physical activities at school. I'm a really competitive person and any kind of sport we do makes me want to win. Even when we had a ping pong tournament in 7th grade, I wanted to win. I'm not in the best shape right now (no stamina) but if I get the chance to play something, I'll probably do it. The problem with physical activity in school is that they're more focued on the mile run and other stuff than just playing team sports. Stupid that they would start banning dodgeball anyway

Well, I either go to RPG, ASB or PCG first since I mod two of them. It all depends what I'm interested in at the moment. When I come to the subforum, I usually click on threads that are new that I find interesting

Well, I don't really feel anything during songs except contentment, but everyone feels that. The only songs that made me cry though were "Don't Cry" (forgot why) and "Tears in Heaven" (for crying out loud, this was about his dead son!)

Knight of Time
11th February 2005, 07:06 PM

Yeah, Elton John's song "Candle in the Wind" makes me feel a strong emotion, especially if I ended up hearing a version dedicated to someone like Diana, the late Princess of Wales, b/c that version of the song is just so touching to me that I can't help to think of the day that she lost her life (that is, if I was to hear the song again).

I tend to go to the AC/CC subforum first b/c as of now, it is my favourite area of TPM to go to. Of course, the first topic I go to from here usually depends because there's always the chance that an opportunity will rise for me to adopt a Pokemon, check to see if I was updated at the CCCC, etc.

2 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), and a GT! please.

I'd also like to forge my Ocean Gem with one of my Hollow Stones, and my Darkness Gem with the other Hollow Stone to create a Water Stone and a Night Stone please.

'hands over 4 Stamps'

One last thing. I'd like to sell the following gems for Stamps please:

Solar Gem
Lunar Gem
Photosynthesis Gem

That should give me a "profit" of 2 more Stamps.

classy_cat18
11th February 2005, 07:18 PM
Yes and no. I loved it when I was in elementary school when I ran funny races and played silver bullet (I almost won once). That was because I was hyper and I loved looking for ways to burn my energy. I kinda enjoyed it in middle school, but then I was more mellow and into other things like reading. But then came high school, and I was terrible in real sports like softball and basketball. I kept on being hit by balls. Now I'm in a school where the only chance for exercise is walking up and down stairs. I think we need a little gym in there to counteract the junk food in the vending machines.

I go to AC/CC, of course. I do the most things here. If there's nothing new there I go to Fanfiction or RPG for new fics or RPGs. The first thing I do in AC/CC is look for updates in the Dragon Tamers or Crystal Caves stories.

I guess anything by Mariah Carey. She just has the voice to move people. Love songs just make me imagine things like having a boyfriend that loves me for more than what's attached to my chest.

3 MGs please.

Shadow Djinn
12th February 2005, 01:45 AM
Yes, I am on the Soccer Team and do track. I like it simply because it lets me use all my energy and the fact that I am good at it is just a bonus.

Usually, I go to Fanfiction first. I like to write, and I seem to not care much for RPG aymre. When I goto the AC/CC subforum, I'll probably visit here or the BReedingCenter.

Uh, Boulevard of Broken Dreams,by Green Day. I like it becaue it seems to relate to me somehow, because of the fact I like to do things alone> x_x; Uh, type of music...Techno with Lyrics, I suppose, it seems to calm me, which is why I enjoy it.

*Murkrow
12th February 2005, 03:54 AM
Hannah
GT: This Pokemon's sturdy wings look heavy but its bones are hollow and light so it can fly.

Sell the gem for 2 Stamp and is the GT Skarmory? 2 Stamps if I'm right, please.

I'll come to this sub-forum, seeing as it's really the only thing that keeps me coming to these forums anymore. I normally check the CC first (though I'll be the first to admit that I don't always update it then), but I mainly just read through any topics with new posts, in no particular order.

Anything bouncy with a good beat gets me going, and there are two around at the moment that seriously cheer me up, but I don't know either the singer/bands names or the songs names for either of them x_x Because I hear them on the radio and they don't announce every name on there. Although I like the bouncy sort of stuff, I think that the slower ones have more emotions linked simply because of the way that their sang and the overall slowness of it :-/ Partly the reason why I don't really like those sort of songs, to depressing.

2 MGs 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and a GT please.

Lady Vulpix
12th February 2005, 06:35 AM
I normally come through a link from an e-mail that notifies me of a reply to a topic I've subscribed to, so checking that topic is what I do first. Otherwise I look at the forum index and check a forum that has new replies, starting by AC/CC if it has them, otherwise PCG, otherwise the private forums and if neither of them happens to have new replies, then Misc. Then sometimes I check fanfic, OA, GD and eventually other forums. In AC/CC I check all the topics with new replies (except maybe BRS or the CCCC), starting with the Adoption Centers if someone has replied to them, so if I have to hand in pokemon that's the first thing I do.

Many, actually, because, while I'm not good at picking favorites, I love music and it always brings me some emotion or another. For that reason, many kinds of music have emotions linked to them, but if it's a matter of quantity, probably Argentinean rock, since I used to sing those songe with my friends both in primary and secondary school, so it brings a lot of memories and emotions with them (and makes me want to sing as well, but then again, most music does).

andyizcool
12th February 2005, 07:20 AM
Jeff
*Hands over 12 Stamps/CCPs*
GT: Correct. Choose your prize.
MG: Flame Gem, Solar Gem

Becca
MG: Stat Modification Die, Division Gem, Lunar Gem

Kyle
MG: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem
GT: This Pokemon uses its long tail to pluck nuts and berries that it loves to eat.
*Hands over a Water Stone*
*Hands over a Night Stone*
*Hands over 6 Stamps*

Shonta
MG: Darkness Gem, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem

Shadow Djinn
MG: Solar Gem, Berry, Ocean Gem

Hannah
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: Stat Modification Die, Darkness Gem
SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon apparently slows down if its whiskers are cut off.

Gabi
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem

The Blue Avenger
12th February 2005, 07:40 AM
For my prize, I'm going with 2 Stamps.

EDIT: And I'm going to sell the following:
Solar Gem x2
Photosynthesis Gem
Flame Gem x2
Spark Gem

DarkPsychicCharizard
12th February 2005, 10:58 AM

The first thing I do when I come to TPM is check AC/CC. Dunno why. If that doesn't have any new posts, I check the RPG forum, since I participate in the Pokébabies RPG, and Misc, since it always has interesting things to check. The first things I check in the AC/CC subforum are either Goldenrod Tower or the CCCC, since I post in there the most.

Yeah, there are quite a few songs that make me feel strong emotions. I love music, and I'm quite emotional, so... it comes together. =) Despite loving music, I really don't know a thing about music types, so I don't know which one has more emotion connected to it. Definitely not pop... ugh, pop. Gross.

Two MGs, please.

Shadow Djinn
12th February 2005, 02:18 PM
Selling Ocean and Solar Gem for stamps, please.

Cheesey
12th February 2005, 02:50 PM
When I get to TPM I first check the main PCG forum, since I'm interested in whether there have been new polls posted or if there are any amusing plotlines going on in the games. Then I check the AC/CC subforum to see what's happened whilst I've been away. Then I look at Misc to see what's going on there, because there's usually something. Finally I look at ASB to check up on the battles that I'm reffing. The order in which I do things can change from time to time though. The first thing I do in this forum is either check GT to see if it's been updated, or Expedia because I work there.

Whenever I hear a song I always feel some sort of emotion, whether it's strong or not. I'm not really sure what song I'd associate with my feeling of a strong emotion... But I guess Muse's "Apocalypse Please" strikes some sort of nerve, don't reeally know why. I think music like theirs - melodious yet heavy - seems to protray the strongest emotions, like fear and stuff. Lol I'm a bit crap at explaining it, but that's just proving how rubbsih I am with explanations. =P

Chris
SC: 10 Stamps, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon is a team of triplets who can burrow over 60 MPH.

I'd like to sell that Hollow Stone for 1 Stamp. And I think the GT is Dugtrio - 2 Stamps if it is, please.

That, as well as my MG, another GT! and 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (123, 5 Stamps). Thanks~