PDA

View Full Version : Movie Specials (ygo)

Ultimate Charizard
15th January 2005, 03:03 PM
Ok i got the DVD of the movie and got Blue Eyes Shining Dragon, and now im annoyed since it cant be played without BEUD.

Since my main opponent also uses the God Cards he has said i can come up with an alternate way of summoning it just for our own duels and id like to ask you guys what you think is Fair.
I suggested tributing 2 Tribute Monsters from the field but he thinks its not enough. I understand the real Method is much harder but all his god cards need are 3 Tributes so what do you think?

I was actually after Pyramid of Light but ill have to make do with what ive got.

Perfect Chaos
15th January 2005, 03:38 PM
Yeah, I got the movie a few days ago and managed to get Pyramid of Light (XP Gav), but I have no use for it since I didn't go see the movie in theaters so I don't have any of the Sphinx cards. I think that since BEUD needs all three BEWD to summon and BESD needs BEUD, instead why not "change" the effect to you have tribute all three BEWD to get BESD onto the field.

-sean

Ultimate Charizard
15th January 2005, 03:41 PM
Guess i could do that though i only normally only play 1 BEWD.

As for u gettin the Sphynx cards havent u seen the Special Edition Packs. Not sure where u live but over here, especially in HMV u can buy the movie special packs. They put them out like a normal Booster even though they all have the same cards in.....explains why i have 3 Sphynx sets.