PDA

View Full Version : Zelda: Minish Cap questions [updated]

Misdreavus
20th January 2005, 05:40 PM
*update is in the 3rd post... the question in this post has already been answered... thanks*

Does anyone know how I can reach the right side of Hyrule town as a Minish since I can't cross the dirt path (or whatever it is) in the middle? I have the first 2 elements and my guide seems to tell me that I can go to the hotel and get a Heart Piece now, but the hotel is on the right side of the town, which I can't seem to reach. I thought I'd reach it through the bridge between the café and the shop, but once I cross to the shop, I can't get out of behind the shopkeeper's desk. Does anyone know how I can access the other side as a Minish? Thanks a lot.

PNT510
20th January 2005, 06:34 PM
Go into the house with the dog on the right side of town, use the cane to flip over the pot, switch to minish size, then head out the Minish door at the bottom left of the house. From there you should be able to easily navigate your way to the back of the hotel.

Misdreavus
27th January 2005, 06:00 PM
UPDATE:
Can someone please give me a list of the "limited time" kinstone fusions? The only one I've heard about is the one where you use the Gust Jar to save the old man from the ghost, supposedly later in the game allowing you to get the light arrow. Thanks.

Misdreavus
4th February 2005, 06:40 PM
bump... anyone?