PDA

View Full Version : Oh Heck! (STARTS LSUs accepted)

Mystic_clown
10th February 2005, 12:01 AM
five hundred years ago, the world was experiencing a time of terrible fear and suffering. This is because of six demons who roamed the world, spreading chaos and fear wherever they went. Each represented the six forces of nature: fire, wind, water, earth, light (believe it or not) and darkness. These demons used everything in their power to cause mayhem. Burn down buildings, killing random people, knocking on people’s doors and running. It certainly was a horrible time to be alive. However, one day, these six demons mysteriously dissappeared. They left no trace of their existance, apart from the destruction they caused. Many rumours sprung up involving their dissappearance. Some say that they were slain by a demon hunter, while others believe they just got bored and went home. Whatever it was, the human race could now enjoy peace and the demons soon faded from history and became nothing more then a bad memory.

But now, the day that anyone who knew of the demons would have feared is here. The demons are back! [insert dramatic music here] But this time, the demons are doing something that could be both good or bad for the human race…
…They’re being sent to school (Thought it was something big didn’t you?)!
The bad thing is that all six demons are attending the same school, which could mean chaos for everyone within a ten kilometre radius (or maybe not. Hard to tell). However, there is one good thing about this. The six demons have come back as normal teenagers (well, as normal as six apocalyptic demons could get).

But now only one, er, two questions remain. How will the school survive their new demon students? and how will the demons survive their new school? Only time has the answer, and may God have mercy on us all.

There’s a few things I must explain before we move to the sign ups.

Demon Abilities
While the six demons will have their own abilities, there are two that all six have. The first is flight, which basically allows them to sprout wings and fly (duh). The second is an energy type attack (think DBZ/GT).

Now, as you may have already guessed, I will only allow six demons. Anyone else wishing to join will have to be human (or if you have any other idea, PM me and I’ll decide wether to accept it or not). As you also would have guessed, this is comedy, so to see a lot of things that wont make sense (such as animals talking, schoolgirls carrying around weapons, etc.). It is because of this that I allow you to go nuts.

Here’s the cast so far.

NOTE: Earth is now up for grabs.

Demons
-Johann (Darkness)(me)
-Yunie (Fire)(Crystal Tears)
-Daryon (Wind)(Nabooru23)
-Thorn (Light)(Nina Thorn
-Ayome (Water)(PokemonLuver)

Student
-Laura Deirdre (Kikyo)
-Ayer Haven (Balbasaur4)
-Andy O'Brien (Samchu)

Well, here’s the sign up.

Demon
Name:
Age: just put how old you look and try to keep it high school age.
Appearance: try to keep it relativaly human
Personality: duh
Element: Fire, water, wind, earth, light or darkness. I will only allow one for each element.
Abilities: I will only allow three. Go nuts with this one.
History: I would really appreciate it if you put something here.
Relations:
Other: mame this to your hearts content

Student
Name:
Occupation: you’re obviously a student, but what other job do you have. Go nuts with this one.
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapon/Magic/etc: go nuts.
History: optional, but recommended
Relations:
Other: mame this one too.

Here’re mine.

Demon
Name: Johann
Appearance: He stands at 5’98’’ and has a lean, yet well toned build. He’s got messy, neck-length, raven black hair which covers his right eye and eyes which seem to change colour, depending on his mood. He wears a black coat which reaches down to his knees, dark grey pants and black, knee high boots. He also has the kanji symbol of darkness tattooed on his back and black gloves.
Personality: This guy can be a total jerk at times. He’s rebelious and thinks of himself as a badass. This guy can be a bit sadistic at times, in fact he has a habit of randomly punching people. He’s not very used to modern life and has a bit of a temper. However, despite all this, he has some sort of charm that attracts women to him (but whether this is a good thing or not, we’re unsure).
Element: Darkness
Abilities:
-Shadow Soldier: Johann can send his shadow out to attack other people (or their shadows at least).
-Dark Containment: Johann can trap people in their shadow, unable to escape until Johann decides to set them free.
-Black Impact: Johann is surrounded by a black ball of energy which explodes, doing damage to everything within 10 metres.
History: 500 years ago, life was just one big ball of cherries for the demon of darkness. He could do everything he wanted, and could get everything he wanted. He was virtually a god on earth. It was a good time for him, and a really bad time for everyone else.

That was, until his father found out…

To punish his rowdy son, Johann’s father grounded him for the next 500 years. Needless to say, Johann didn’t like it. I mean, you’d be pissed off too if you had all the power in the world and you’re father took it all away.
Relations: He's friends with Yunie and is Daryon's partner in crime. He knows the other 3 demons
Other: *maims Other*

Johann - Demon of Darkness
-----------------------------------------
"You're not really going to make me wear this thing are you?" Johann's father Lucifer looked up from his paper to see his son standing in the doorway, wearing a blue uniform.
"I think it looks good on you," he replied (typical father), "Don't you?" Johann looked over his attire.
"It's not bad," he said, sarcastically, "But it seems to be missing something." He then snapped his fingers and his clothes changed to a black coat, dark grey pants and knee high boots. Lucifer shook his head and sighed.
"Johann, this is your first day of school and I want you to look your best, "he said as he snapped his fingers, changing his son's clothes back to the uniform.
"But these clothes make me look like a dork!" he growled. It was bad enough that his father had grounded him for 500 years, but he was now forcing him to wear this!?
"You need to repay your debt to society," Lucifer said, taking a sip of his coffe, "and besides, an education will do you good."
"I've learnt enough from watching TV." Lucifer sighed and stood up.
"Listen, if it will make you feel better, I've spoken to the others and you're friends are going to the same school." This caught Johann's attention.
"The other's huh?" Johann asked, his lips curling into a cruel smile.
"Yes, and no you wont be burning down the school, torturing the students are anything like that!" Johann cursed under his breath. He forgot that his father could read minds.
"Now go on," Lucifer said, pointing towards the door, "Or you'll miss your bus."
"Well, that would be a shame," he muttered under his breath as he left the room.
"And if you do miss it on purpose, I'll lock you in your shadow until dinner!"
"Dammit!" Johann cursed as he walked out the door, his only plan foiled. He walked out to the street and looked around. Noone was there and the bus hadn't arrived yet.
"While I'm waiting," Johann said to himself, "I believe a change is in order." He snapped his fingers and his gothic clothes reappeared.

Let the craziness begin!

Crystal Tears
10th February 2005, 09:26 AM
Demon
Name: Yunie
Appearance:She has shoulder length dark brown hair that curves around her lightly tanned skin. She's around 5'7, with dark brown eyes, and thin lips. She usually wears a short black skirt, knee high boots. And a blue tank top. Her body is perfect, slim, curvy, and all around attractive.
Personality: she's actually very shy, which is odd for a demon. She likes to keep to herself, and seems not to have much of a personality pass that. But un-noticed by many is that she does. She is actually a friendly person, when your not on her bad side. She has a Temper when you finally get her angry. But other then that shes a quiet, kind and caring type of demon.
Element: Fire
Abilities:
FireBall: The most classic attacks Yunie creates a fire, and fires it at anyone around.
Alamo: By calling on the evil beings beyond, Yunie can summon in Alamo. A great flaming Horse with Bat like wings and a sharp scythe like horn on its head. She can ride Alamo, along with control it.
Explosion: Very power, Yunie literally explodes in a firey rage. In a great volcanic eruption she destroys anything, and everything around her. Or atleast in a 5 meter radias, everything else in a 15 m radias is just.. Burnt..
History: Yunie grew up around The Demon of Darkness Johann. she really doesn't talk much about her history, other then her family ignored her, and were always talking about other things.
With Johann got in trouble, she was bound for 500 years of boredom and saddness. But now that shes free, she gets to watch Johann terrorize once again.
Relations: Shes Good Friends With Johann. (if you don't mind Mystic) And knows the other Demons.
Other: No one knows why her parents called her Yunie. Not even her.

Yunie

Yunie sat beside her mother, she had been silent for the past hour now, it wasn't like she had done anything really bad. The human mailman had bugged her, and had been rude, big deal if she had troched him.
"Umm.. Mom-"
"SILENCE!"
Yunie went back to starring at the ground, wanting to call out in rage at how her family always ignored her, and when they did pay any attention to her, it was because she had done something wrong. And they always over reacted about it.
"Your going to school. If you torch anybody.. I will personally make sure you never see Playstation, or Xbox again!"
Yunie sighed, as the dark and burning world around her whizzed by as her ever silent and fuming father drove up the rocky road with a car. Yunie had no idea why her father loved the thing so much, instead of teleporting, he drove it everywhere. Why did they have to be so different?
"Get out."
Her fathers cruel voice cut through her, but as she quickly and quietly emerged from the car, she vanished in front of her parents. Escaping them to the mortal world. She blinked blankely at the surroundings. As the Sun burn her eyes slightly.
"Yunie!"
turning around in confusion, Yunie saw Johann. Another Demon like her. She smiled and ran up to him. He didn't seem all to happy.
"Whats wrong?"
"My father... You think he would want us to torch the place but no. We have to go to school." He slightly whinned. Yunie smirked.
"Well, my parents arn't much better." She said, looking away for a moment, as she remembered her fathers cruel words. "Anyways, how have you been the past 500 years?"

Arnen
10th February 2005, 12:30 PM
~Name: Daryon (if anyone asks for a last name he just kinda stares at them like they're crazy; Daryo for short)
~Age: 16 (he appears to be the youngest and is kinda bitter about that)
~Gender: Male (c'mon, I've said "he" twice already and you couldn't figure it out? XD)
~Appearance: Slight of build and quite pale, he has silver-white hair that fallsdown to about mid-neck length, all of even length so a few strands fall into his eyes. His eyes are a light grey color with some swirls of a pale sky-blue and are always lit with mischief. He wears a dark grey T-shirt under a white button-up shirt thing (geh?) that he leaves open. His pants are plain dark grey jeans and he wears white tennis shoes. On his left wrist is a silver watch, and his right ear is pierced with a silver hoop earring. While he is good-looking girls tend to be repelled by his never-serious personality. Also, when he grows wings they are feathered raven's wings. (Looks like this (http://maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=54076) only with different clothes, grey eyes, more silvery hair, and both wings intact when he has them out)
~Personality: His personality could be described as light and breezy (pardon the pun), as he is always making light of the situation. He always has a wise-ass remark up his sleeve and can turn any conversation around to insult almost anybody. He revels in poking fun at anything and everything. However, if something pisses him off he becomes plain unfriendly(-er maybe?). He also fancies himself a lady's man (yep, he likey the human women), though he drives them away more often than not.
~Element: Wind
~Abilities:
-Birdy Minions: He can summon birds to do his bidding (there have to be birds nearby for this to work, duh)
-Gust: Creates a strong wind. Can be used for, er, various purposes (like blowing up a skirt, for instance...)
-Whisper: Can whisper and make anyone he chooses hear it, and them alone. Doesn't work on other demons. Good for driving random people insane.
~History: 500 years ago he was living the high life (no, really, he lives in a big mansion in the clouds), wreaking havoc along with Johann and the others. But when Johann got busted it travelled through the parental grapevine and Daryo got grounded for only 450 years (his parents are more leniant, y'see), and he was bored out of his mind waiting for Johann and the others to get ungrounded. But now, he has something to keep him entertained.
~Relations: Johann's partner in crime and knows the others, obviously.
~Other: *whispers for other to jump off a cliff*

~~-Daryon-~~

Daryon was lying on his cloud bed in his room, innocently wadding up paper and making it fly around the room. Bored. Fifty years he'd been waiting to hang out with his friends... You know, torture some humans, destroy things... And now his dark raven's wings were twitching he was so anxious to see them again and wreak some havoc. In the human world it was morning.

"Daryon! Come out here!" he heard his mother call. Groaning, he waved his hand, causing the paper to fall to the floor, and went to the main hall of the castle. His parents were standing there. His mother held some ugly-looking blue clothes that looked suspiciously like a uniform, and his father had what Daryon recognized as what humans called a "backpack."

"What is it?" he asked, dreading the answer.

"It's the first day of human school, and you're going." his father said sternly, the result a groan from his son. "We've talked it over, and we have decided that we were not strict enough in merely grounding you. You must now pay back your debt to humanity." Another groan. What was it with parents and torture? "However, your friends will all be attending the same school." Daryon's face lit up. "And NO destroying the place with a tornado! This is punishment, not playtime!" Pretending to be upset, Daryon put on the horrible clothes, took the backpack laden with school supplies, and ran out the door.

In a white flash he had appeared on the street corner near Johann and Yunie. Deciding he didn't want to look like a geek in front of them, he snapped his fingers and his clothes changed to a white button-up shirt open over a grey T-shirt with jeans. His wings disappeared.

Much better. he decided. "Hey!" he called, waving as he ran the short distance over to Johann and Yunie. "So, have a nice half a millenia?" he asked, grinned maliciously, his grey eyes alight with mischief.

Note: Daryon always has his wings out when there are no humans around.

ChobiChibi
10th February 2005, 03:07 PM
Name: Ayome
Age: 16 (but is older than Daryon... She loves to rub that in his face lol)
Appearance: She's 5'6'', rather curvy but not fat or overly skinny. Just in between. Her hair is an electric blue colour which goes half way down her back with white highlights. Her eyes are aqua blue and varies in shades of it. She's pale and never seems to tan. She wears a black tank top with a white shirt over the top and a denim japanese school style skirt. She wears blue flip flops on her feet and a necklace with a dolphine on. Her wings are dragon like in an underwatery way.
Personality: Ayome is rather unpredictable. At times she's rather playful and likes to tease. In a second she can become angry and annoyed. She loves to have fun no matter how much trouble it can get her into. She likes to get her own way but knows when she's pushing it.
Element: Water
Abilities:
~Tidal wave- a big tidal wave of water goes and washes things away. The more annoyed or angry she is the more destruction it's likely to cause.
~Aqua manipulent- gains control of water. Can cause rain and stuff. If she teamed up with some other elements *coughwindcough* she could probably create a storm. She can do small stuff with water too. Like spraying people with it. Pretty good for water fights.
~Mermaid- her legs turn into a mermaid's fin. This allows her to swim fast. She used to tempt sailors into following her causing a ship wrecks. She'd love to still do that, except sailors don't seem to pay much attention to her anymore.
History: 500 years ago she really loved to drown people. It was her main hobby. Her parents, respectable demons, found out and made her sleep. Although, they weren't expecting for her to sleep for 500 years... That's teenagers for you. Anyway, she finally woke up, still as a teenager, and wondered where her parents had got to. She found them and was informed that she'd have to go to school. With humans. Worst nightmare, or best day of her life. She wasn't sure.
Relations: Knows the other demons... Um, that's it?
Other: *slaps other*

~Ayome~
"Ayome? Where are you going?"
I cursed under my breath turned around and gave my mum a fake smile. "I was just gonna sit in the garden... You know... Play with the pond..."
"I know you better than that, young demon. Don't you even think about squirting the neighbours cat!"
"It gave me funny looks! I swear it's out to get me! Oh, go on... Just once?" i pleeded, needing a little fun after 500 years of snoozing.
"No, you're going to school and that's final." Mum wondered into the kitchen.
My clothes changed. I glared at mum behind her back. I was wearing a blue school uniform. "This isn't fair! No one else has to go..." I frowned.
"Your friends are going too. The same school."
"Really?" I asked, my frown soon replaced with a grin. My mind started to wonder about what we'd get upto.
"There will be humans there too." She informed me.
I shuddered. Humans were annoying. There was only one good thing about them: they were great to play pranks on.
I grabbed the thing mum called 'a bag' and went to find the others, a rain cloud over my head. I changed back to my normal clothes as i drew closer to the others.
"Hey guys! Anyone up for some good old human torturing fun?"

Toxicity
10th February 2005, 03:19 PM
Name: Laura Deirdre (pronounced Dare-dra)
Occupation: Has a part-time job at a store with mystic goods in the mall.
Appearance: Laura stands around a decently average height of 5'6" and has a somewhat lanky, but still a bit athletic, build and figure which causes some to think that she's an adult. Her eyes are a deep forest green color and her hair is a rather dark brown, rather thick, and worn down to about her shoulder blades. Skin is rather pale due to lack of sunlight.
Her clothing is slightly various, mainly consisting of long, dark shirts with bell-like sleeves or polo shirts with jeans or khakis. Sneakers are grey and teal Sauconys (which I'm probably the only one with knowledge of the brand...). Despite this, she always has earrings of small ankhs, a black cord necklace of a dragon's foot grasping a small dark blue orb, and thin-rimmed glasses.
Personality: Laura is a rather quiet and shy person, but whenever she opens up she's rather friendly. On the surface she appears calm, but beneath this is a depressed soul that feels alone and misunderstood a majority of the time. She's been considered cold and ruthless by her peers, but that comes with being rather mature.
Weapon/Magic/etc:
Weapon ~ Twin daggers of sterling silver. Engraved near the end of each blade above the hilt what is apparently a celtic cross.
History: Laura's troubles did begin rather early on. She lived normally early on as a normal child, until her parents began to argue nearly all the time when she was barely four years of age. This continued until they finally divorced a year later, her mother remarrying, moving to Canada, and attempted to raise her. However, "raise" basically resulted in two years of physical and emotional abuse which she told nobody of. Finally when she was near seven her aunt managed to take custody of her, bringing her back to America. A year later she moved to the area she lives now.
Though her home life was much better and rather quiet, school ended up a different story years ahead of her. Once she hit around twelve or thirteen her friends began to abandon her, leaving her with almost nobody. With who she has left, she's managed to survive as a "social outcast", the occult being one of her comforts.
Relations: None for now, but later. Depends on who signs up...
Other: Has been told that she has an "old soul" that's around 500 years old, but she's not sure if she should believe it or not...

Laura Deirdre
~~~~~

I gulped as I walked up the steps into the school building for the first day of my junior year. Something didn't feel too right, or else it was merely stress from last week plaguing me. My eyes scanned the walls quickly, seeing really nothing new. Maybe it was invisible to the eye alone. Maybe there was a change in the aura as if darkness could suddenly taint the area at any moment...

I shook my head and continued walking towards my locker, my prescence thankfully remaining unnoticed by the kids who prowl the mall and never stop at the store I work at, probably not just because the stuff is "old and overrated", but because of me. Under the chat of how everybody's summer went, I immediately paused at the door of a classroom.

I turned around as a feeling of shock jolted down my spine, a shiver of nervousness, a feeling of darkness looming about. My eyes encountered five new students I have never seen in my life, but it still felt as if I have seen them before, in a previous life or something. Whatever it was, I felt as if it were more people willing to pick on me...

Samchu
10th February 2005, 04:42 PM
Student
Name: Andy O'Brien
Occupation: P/T apprenticeship in mechanics (basically works part-time at a garage)
Appearance: clicky

Personality: He's attention-seeking (see history) and generally expresses himself by being disruptive and pulling pranks on the school's residents. He doesnt give the real reason why he acts this way, thinking up some clever comment to gain even more attention. If you get to know the real him, he's quite a nice guy but he's so used to being neglected that he thinks he'll never find anyone who will ever treat him like a human being. He's hard working when it comes to soemthing he enjoys and dedicated to the people who show him some respect.

Weapon/Magic/etc: He can use mild telepathy. He's still developing this ability and has to be at close range for it to work but he is developing it constantly (see history)

History: Born into an unready family, he never had a particularly happy life. His father walked out when he was two and his mother decided that she 'just wasn't ready to have a kid'. She's shared that view for every one of Andy's 18 years. Naturally, he grew up with hardly any attenton and his personality developed the way it did because of that. He taught himself to be self-sufficient. Got a job and began to construct his own life, soon discovering his telepathic abilities. Between work and school he runs the house but this leaves little time for developing his telepathy.

Relations: none yet
Other: -

Andy
~~~~

School. A stupid waste of my time but it got me out of the house. They said at work that I needed decent grades so truthfully I didn't have a choice. I made my way downstairs with no intention of wearing my uniforms, jeans for me my friend, jeans all the way. Of course, mom wasn't around. Mom was never around, the only thing she was good for was paying the bills. God how I hated her! If it were up to me this would be my place and she would be in a gutter.

I gathered up my things. This year would be like the last. Get dissed by teachers, pranks the entire school and spend more time at the principles office and in detention than I spend at home. At least I could look forward to my pranking, I loved getting to the other kids, especially the ones that looked down on everyone else. Well, I liked to make sure that everyone else looked down on them. I had fresh new ideas and I was prepared to see them through. I had no fear of detention, it was like a second home to me but I had to be in school to stay at work so I had to go.

I reluctantly walked up to the school. I noticed a few people from my earlier years, people who I had pranked or stolen from, a couple of people who I'd smeared with paint when I set of the paint bomb in art. Good days, good days. As I was mapping out the school in my head I noticed 5 students I had never seen before and I smirked slightly. Fresh meat... I thought happily. I headed into class finally feeling good about the day ahead. I had new pranks, new targets and a whole new student body to hack off.

I couldn't wait...

Bulbasaur4
10th February 2005, 10:46 PM
Name: Ayer Haven
Appearance: [like this! (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7365)! Just like that, except her hair is just as long as her longest strands. (No short hair) and her wings are not visible. She only has two tattoo-like black markings upon her back that seems symbolic. ]
Personality: Ayer is very cheerful and pleasant to be around. She's helpful and just the person you'd like to go to if you had a problem or needed unbiased advice. However, when it comes to 'business' or if some thing seriously ticks her off, she can change in an instant. Her voice will be cold and icy, and she has the wicked ability to make her comments sharp so that they can cut down any opponent.
Weapon/Magic/etc: Divinity: - It's a staff she weilds, that seems to have a silver handle that's about as long as her leg. Upon the blunt end, there is a sphere orb that seems to be a dazzling and slightly transparent sky blue. Upon the other end is a three-forked blade made of diamond. It's semi-transparent, with a hue of sky blue that intermixed with violet. Embroidered into it faintly are strange symbols.[/b]
Divine Power: - Based on Ayer's history, she does have a few various powers such as energy formation. The energy however, is 'divine' energy- or angelic energy. She also can talk to any creature she desires.

History: Ayer was born from basically heaven. She's a Faey, but she's a Valiafore Faey. Being born into the strongest line of Angellic beings, she's quite a handful. While Faey's are earthen angels, they still have the touch of divinity. She was raised amongst the lineage for 550 years, until she reached 'middle age' (teenage) in their eyes. They found out about the demonic sixtet being released into school, and they decided it was time for Ayer to take 'human' studies, WHILE keeping an eye upon the sixtet. While she isn't supposed to directly intervene, they do want to maintain the chaos. In previous years, they had ignored the demonic activites (for they wished not to interfere with other beings) but because of the chaos and sickening air, they now intervene upon some matters. Ayer currently is in the school, and she doesn't have any relatives that live near the school. So she lives on her own... in an apartment, since the Valaforia line set everything up for her.
Relations: None so far
Other:

Ayer Haven

Ayer, was not a normal student at her high school. Of course... under her profile that the school kept, she was a normal new student. She transferred from England... had a mother, a father... yes, to the school she was perfectly normal.
But she was far from that.
"So we have a few troublesome demons... this should be an interesting experience." Ayer thought, as she walked along the sidewalk. She adorned a black skirt, followed by a school girl-styled deep violet blouse that seemed to cause her startling blue eyes and rich hair to stand out a bit. She was rather beautiful... having a mystical aura about her that was hard to pry. Of course... the demons wouldn't know that she was a Valiafore Faey... but they'd probably be able to identify that she wasn't 'normal'. Walking briskfully, suddenly Ayer stopped. She sensed the demonic presenses near... and with a quick glance, she saw the group. Her eyes scanned them, and she also noticed a human male had identified them as well. However... his face wasn't intimidation, but more like he was pleased.
Poor human... he has no idea... She thought, but she stopped glancing and decided to immerse herself in the school.

ChobiChibi
11th February 2005, 12:33 PM
~Ayome~
We talked about the past 500 years and what we had done. I didn't really have much to say as i had slept for the best part of it, so i decided to take a look at the students around us.
Some of them had no clue. They just walked on by and thought nothing of us "new" people. Really, we had been around here before they were born. Way before they were born. There was one, though, a girl. She seemed to be a little conserned. There was something about her aswell. I couldn't quite put a finger on it, but she wasn't like the rest of them. One thing was for sure, she wasn't a demon.
My gaze shifted to another. He seemed pleased to see us. His expression turned to a smirk. I glared. That was it. Victim number one: odd human quirky guy who smirked. I took a mental note of who he was and got back to scanning the crowds. I noticed a brunette that seemed a little scared. Now that was the kind of respect demons should have. Everyone should cower. I was starting to like this girl even though i didn't know her. It was no fun pulling pranks on people who were scared already.
"Ayo? Ayome! Are you paying any attention?" Johann said, waving his hand infront of my face.
I snapped back to the conversation. "Nope, i'm plotting the downfall of odd human quirky guy who smirked." I said, watching him walk off down the corridor and into a classroom.
"You never think about anything but punishing, do you?"
"It's not my fault they desurve it!" I argued, folding my arms in protest. "And anyway, it won't be fun without a little pranking, will it?"

Crystal Tears
11th February 2005, 01:23 PM
Yunie
~~~~
I moved beside Ayome, crossing my arms and looking over at Johann. "I agree with her." Ayome and I smiled happily, as Johann just sighed at the both of us. Already we were planning how to cause trouble, despite the powers that told us not too. "Whose the kid anyway?" I asked. Ayome pointed in the direction of the smirking guy to immieditialy(SP) turned away, we looked at each other, both knowing he was going to take a major fall once in a while.

~CT

Samchu
11th February 2005, 03:38 PM
Only just started and already I'm a target...great... :rolleyes:

Andy
~~~~

Those 'new' kids were gonna toast. I was gonna have to hit them hard and hit them early. It was gonna be so sweet! I quickly grabbed together some of the the supplies in my kit. They would stay together and they would come into class together and then I would hit them. I snickered quietly as I imagined the look on their faces.

I filled the balloons with a paint to water ratio of 3:1. Nice and thick, just perfect for dumping on unsuspecting victims. Despite my need to hurry, I couldn't help but let out a laugh. Hadn't even been in the place an hour and I was about to wreak some serious havoc. I couldn't wait.

The bell rang loudly and I gathered up my arsenal. They would definately come in together, seperate from the rest of the student body as they filed into the school. I was gonna get them and signal the start of my reign of terror in a new school. Oh sweet chaos I was going to love this!
I snuck to an upper part and looked down at the students as they piled in. I recognised the students. People seemed to be avoiding them, maybe because they were...well kinda new...but I could sense that they were different. Either way, they would be my first targets.

As they passed beneath me I launched my ammo, splatting each of them with colourful splodges of multicoloured paint. Not one of them escaped my messy barrage from above and all of them were left sticky and...well colourful actually. Many of the other students stopped to stare at my masterpiece and I laughed with delight.
"Hey!" I called down.
All five of them gazed up at me, each one wearing the same angered expression.
I smirked defiantly. "Welcome to my world freaks," and I ran quickly to class.

Bulbasaur4
11th February 2005, 03:51 PM
Ayer Haven

Ayer, while contemplating on what her exact course was going to be through this human school, saw a boy up to obvious no good. She watched, secluded enough to not be noticed yet she could have been seen with a better eye. She watched as he splattered the five.... 'students' with paint filled balloons, and then he called off a taunt to them and took off. With out any hesitation, Ayer swiftly met up with him and kept up at his pace. He seemed to instantly shoot her a glare or a 'look'... one to say, "Watch it or you'll be next" but Ayer's own gaze met with his.

"You shouldn't have done that... " She said softly, yet her voice was strong enough.
"Why shouldn't I have? It was hilarious! Those fre-"
Suddenly Ayer snatched his arm and yanked him to the side of the hallway, just where a corner notch was at, so they were slightly hidden.
"No... you don't understand... you stupid boy. Those five have done far worse and greater.... pranks then you'll ever be able to comprehend. They all know each other and are in a group of... count them... five. You are a single person who could not top any one of their... pranks. Now that you've angered them, and collectively, I would remain hidden from their sight."

The boy looked as if he was going to retort... or say some thing in dispute, but Ayer released her hold and stared at him with that same cool, calm expression.
" Not that you could hide from them."

The bell soon rang, and Ayer gave him a soft nod and began to walk away.
It would only be a matter of... seconds most likely, before the demons would act. Ayer had read that they were... very hasty in retaliation.
[/font]

Samchu
11th February 2005, 04:11 PM
Andy
~~~~

"Well who the hell does she think she is?" I muttered to myself angrilly. I've been pulling pranks my entire life and she thinks she can just get me to stop because there's a little competition? Well she's wrong. I've taken on gangs of so-called 'pranksters' before and these five are no different. I'll have them crying for their mommies in no time. I'll show her. Stupid girl...

I carried on to class. Oh great, lookie who I get to share a class with. Miss 'you shouldn't have done that'. Oh joy for me! NOT. Out of pure spite I sat next to her.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"My class. My seat. Deal with it."
She hit me with this stern gaze that I had never seen someone give me before. It almost screamed at me that I was crossing paths with something serious, something that I shouldn't be messing with. Something far more deadly than just a couple of childish pranks. What the hell was I thinking?
"Nice try girlie. But I'm the number one prankster here. Nothing's gonna throw me off my game."

She merely shook her head and turned away. I decided to read her thoughts and find out what was going on but for some reason I couldn't. It was liek there was this huge wall that I couldn't get through. I saw her shoot me a strange look, as though she knew what I had just tried to do. I looked away quickly.
There's no way should could have known I was trying to read her mind. No way.

Mystic_clown
11th February 2005, 06:22 PM
Johann
--------------
Johann looked down at his paint, splattered clothes. His face contorted into an expression of rage as a mysterious girl pulled him out of the room.
"I'LL KILL HIM!!" he screamed, sprouting wings and preparing to go after the guy. Yunie and Daryon grabbed hold of him, trying to hold him.
"Calm down!" Ayome said, grabbing hold of my leg.
"B but...he...freak!!" he snarled, trying to control his anger.
"I know, I know." Yunie said, "We're all pissed, but we need to think this through. We have to really make him suffer!"
"Can't we just beat him up now?" Johann asked. Yunie shook her head and Johann groaned.
"This better be worth it. Because if it isn't, that assmonkey is going to spend the rest of his life in absalute pain!!!" The bell then rang, signalling the beginning of class.
"We'll talk about this later."
"What have u got now?" Yunie asked, trying to change the subject. I checked my timetable.
"Something called Mathematics. You?"

Crystal Tears
11th February 2005, 06:35 PM
Yunie
~~~
I sighed at my clothes, and looked at my timetable. Mathematics.. Same as him. Wait.. Just was Mathematics anyway? My mom has said something about it. Something to do with Numbers.
"I have that too. " Making sure no real mortals were around, I snapped my fingers and the paint disappeared from our clothes. "Come on!" I said happily, he fallowed close behind as we entered the room. Sitting down in the back, we sighed to ourselves and watched the human teacher, who was overly fat, bald, and ugly that I couldn't help but giggle.
"What?" Johann asked.
"He looks like a Balloon."
Johann smirked, and nodded in agreement.

"Okay Class. Welcome. Today we will be starting.." I slowly drowned out his voice, and was consumbed in the paper in front of me, drawing a flaming horse, with a horn, and a outline of wings.

"Ms. Yunie."

Now there's a title. I thought, looking up, and snapping out of my trance.

"Whats the answer?

As much as I wanted to answer I don't know, I knew everyone would laugh, and I would probably hurt them all. So I guess. "Umm.. 67?"

"Good. Now.."

"How did you get that right?" Johann asked, I shrugged. "I guessed. Not like I actually get this stuff." Johann smirked and shook his head. "Miss your pet?" I looked down at the picture and sighed heavily, nodding along with it. "Poor thing. Now its gotta deal with my dad all alone."
I watched Johann pull a face signalling he was sorry for my horse. I smiled. It was an awkward silence. As we both sat there.
"Johann." He looked up, rather annoyed. I watched silently. "Whats the answer?"

*GuyPersonDude*
11th February 2005, 08:26 PM
Name: Terris

Appearance: He's muscular but not too muscular, skin tone is light tan. He has dark brown (almsot black) hair that's spiked up except for a few bangs that fall into his eyes, which are brown with a slight green tint. He wears a tight leather jacket (with a black T-shirt if the school makes him cover his chest), semi-tight black leather pants, black boots, and a black leather collar with a diamond symbol in the center. The jacket is studded with shiny gray stones, and his pants are covered in chains. Has stony dragon-like wings. Also has many scars on his back ranging from big to small from many years of abuse from his father, and two scars going across both wrists from the time he tried to kill himself (dont ask).

Personality:He usually seems very serious, but gets distracted easilly by random things like a little kid... Like a bunny or something... Then he smashes the bunny. He is very destructive, hence he likes to smash things. And blow them up. He is very smashy and vengeful and short tempered. He's very paranoid, afraid that anyone might know who they really are. Very jumpy.

Element: Earth

Abilities:
Hammer: His hammer appears in his hand.
Earth Morph: Can form the earth and stones around him into various things. He can also pull stone from things that have even the tiniest bit in them.
Quake: Can't you tell? About a five-meter radius, everything outside just shakes a little bit.

History: He had a blast 500 years ago, using his powers to make earthquakes, turn rocks into things and throw them at humans, and smashing things. When his parents found out what he had done, he too was grounded and his hammer was taken away (which as you can imagine made him very, very sad). So now, he's back, and the centuries of confinement have made him a liiiittle loony.

Relations: None in particular, but knows the other demons.

Other: *smashes other*

Mystic_clown
11th February 2005, 10:02 PM
You're accepted *GuyPersonDude*

ChobiChibi
12th February 2005, 07:21 AM
~Ayome~
While Yunie and Johann had gone to something they called "mathematics", my timetable said i had something called "history". Apparantly, it had something to do with the past. That meant i was history? Yeah. I was part of this history stuff. I wondered wether we'd talk about what us demons did...
I resisted the temptation to pray on the humans i saw around me. Victim number one was set in my mind and nothing would stop me from getting him back.
My mind soon changed as i saw some kid drinking from a fountain. This fountain thing was odd. You pressed a button and water came out. How strange! I built up the water pressure inside this contraption and waited. The kid stepped away as it was now about twice the size it was before. I laughed and walked away before the whole thing exploded, sending the kid flying against the opposite wall and getting everyone in the area soaked.
I arrived at my class and sat by myself by the window. An old woman walked in. She claimed to be a teacher. One thing's for sure, she was way older than me. I'm 516 years old and she looked atleast 4000! Maybe humans aged differently. All i knew is that she was some very weird old human who must enjoy teaching human children. Who would want to teach humans? That would be so boring.
"Ayome?" the old one called.
"What?" I asked, a puzzled look on my face.
"I'm taking the register. Are you here?"
"I answered you, didn't I? Of course i'm here!" I replied, a little annoyed.
She frowned and continued calling names. I figured it would take me a while to adapt to this school thing.

Arnen
12th February 2005, 02:09 PM
~~-Daryon-~~

Oh joy, Daryon thought, Stuck in something called... "Art class", and none of the others are in the same place. Damn. With a sigh, he trudged into the little room, trying to keep his distance from the human students, and sat alone in a little wooden contraption called a "desk" in the corner. He had formulated a plan to get back at that human punk, and planned to set it into action immediately after school let out, providing none of the others did anything first.

The "teacher" entered the room, a pretty young human woman wearing a blue skirt and sweater. She began yelling out names, and apparently when your name was called you had to shout "Here" and raise your hand.

"Daryon..." she muttered, looking over the list.

"Here," he said, raising his hand into the air just as he had seen the humans do it.

"You're new aren't you? Well, it looks like the printer cut off your last name. What is it, so I can write it in?"

LAST name? What is she talking about? I'm expected to have TWO names now? So he quickly concocted an elaborate explanation as to why he didn't have a last name. "Well, er, my family is... very traditional, and uh... We don't use a last name..." Several students stifled laughs, and he glared at them, taking note of who they were so he could punish them later.

"All... right then..." the "teacher" said, making a little mark on her piece of paper.

Daryon folded his arms on the desk and rested his head on them, already bored with this class.

Samchu
12th February 2005, 05:38 PM
Andy
~~~~

It only took me about 2 seconds to drown out the teacher. He was SO dull! Blah blah blah...this is a verb...blah blah blah...find the pronoun in this sentance. Urgh he was so patronising! I'd rather be taught by a teletubby! I'm less likely to blow out Po's brains than this jackass'.
"You look irritated," I turned to the girl.
"This guy is driving me nuts! I can't stand him!"
"Mr. O'Brien, do we have a problem?"
"No sir."
"Then please remain silent and contnue to pay attention."
"...whatever..." I muttered.

The lesson dragged by so slowly. I couldn't help it, I just had to pull some kind of prank. Anything to keep me from going insane. I tore out some pieces of paper and began fashioning paper aeroplanes. It was a really old method of getting at a teacher but right now anything was better than listening to this guy try and teach!

Smoothing out the edges I let my plane fly. Catching the teacher
right in his bald spot. I preapred to let another fly before he turned but the girl stopped me.
"What are you doing?" she hissed.
"Spicing up this lesson! this guy is killing me here!"
"Miss Haven, Mr. O'Brien."
We both looked at our teacher. He stood there, paper aeroplane in his hand and us tugging over another one. He shook his head. "I expetced more from my senior pupils."
"Let me guess. Principals office?" I asked.
He nodded and pointed to the door.

Ms. Haven and myself gathered our things together and left for the office.
"You don't can't control yourself can you?"
"Hey, the guy was so patronising! A dog could teach me better English. Besides," I added with a smirk, "don't pretend like I haven't doen you a favour. I saw your face during that lesson, you hated that guy as much as I did."

Bulbasaur4
12th February 2005, 05:46 PM
Ayer Haven

Ayer rolled her eyes at the human, and she shook her head.
"Well... Mr. O'Brien, I usually like to remain amongst the population.. not in a detention room."
Ayer mumbled, as they walked down the hallway towards the room.
"Bah.. you can't thank me later, Ms. Haven." He spoke back, and Ayer shook her head.
" I guess I should be wondering what goes on in a detention room?"
He smirked, "Ooo.. a goody goody are we? Well you sit in a classroom, doing nothing but remaining quiet. Hope that sounds fun to you."
Ayer withdrew a breath, "If that's all they do... then those five fools will do whatever they please... my job is already cut out for me."
"What did you say?" The boy implied, and Ayer shook her head.
"Nothing.. is that the room?" She asked, pointing down the hallway.
He nodded, "Yep."

Walking ahead, he opened the door in a grand fashion, and they entered to find that there was no one there. Handing the strange, older male human their slips... they took a seat. Ayer sat in the back, not wanting to be any closer to the human. His odor... was rather strong.
" Already detention? School just starts, and within the first ten minutes we already have pranksters... great. I have a feeling I'll be seeing you more often."
"Don't enjoy it too much..." Ayer snapped, but it was quietly enough so the human couldn't hear.

Samchu
12th February 2005, 06:02 PM
Andy
~~~~

Ah detention, like a second home to me this place. I sighed, letting my mind drift as I scribbled on some paper. Letters, numbers, random images, it all went down on my paper. Heck, it was more creative than that English class. I prepared a few new possible pranks to pull later that day, when I finally managed to get out of detention and as long as I could shake Ms. Haven - pranking party-pooper - back there.

When the teacher stepped outside a turned to the girl. "So Ms. Haven, you got a first name to go with that?"
She frowned at me. "Ayer."
"Ayer? That's a nice name. I'm Andy. I'm pretty popular here in detention."
"I bet you are."
I smirked slightly. "Can't help it. Teachers just don't like my pranks. And so it seems, neither do you. I find that interesting."
"Oh really?"
"Yeah actually."

There was silence between us. I almost felt bad, I had got her into detention and that wasn't very nice...maybe I should be a bit nicer to her.
"Look...I'm sorry for getting you into detention on your first day. Maybe I could do something to make it up to you?"

ChobiChibi
13th February 2005, 07:19 AM
~Ayome~
Slam.
"What the hell is detention?!" I screamed at the teacher through the door. I was in trouble already. I didn't get it! I was merely explaining to the teacher and the rest of the class what really happened that day when the weather went all funny. Yes, i was inturupting her every word. Yes, i was yelling it at her. And yes, okay, i had called her an evil old hag, but surely i shouldn't be sent to this detention place. It sounded like being grounded but in school.
I sighed as i reached the door. I didn't bother knocking on it; knowing my luck that would be an offence too. I walked in, handed the "detention slip" to the poor guy who had to sit there all day looking after the humans who came in and out. Heh, his job sucked.
I glanced around the room. The guy who chucked paint at us was there. And that girl, that specail girl who seemed to know my game. She could prove to be trouble later on, but for now my attention was on the paint chucker. Maybe he would like paint all over his head... He wouldn't be able to wash it off as easily.
"Are you going to take a seat, Miss...?" began the boring man who had to sit there all day.
"I don't have a last name, okay? It's just Ayome." I muttered, an obvious annoyed tone in my voice.
I took at seat at the back of the room, so the others wouldn't see what i was up to. I noticed that the guy was writing something. I moved his wet ink around to say "We'll get you back, y'know. There's no escaping from us."
I added a fake smiling face to the end of the message and smirked. This time here might not be so boring after all.

Samchu
13th February 2005, 07:31 AM
Andy
~~~~

I looked down at my page when another student came in. I began scribbling away aimlessly once again, not really paying any attention to what I was writing. When I looked, I saw the words: "We'll get you back, y'know. There's no escaping from us." There was even a strange smiley face at the end.
"Man, I sure write some weird things..." I muttered.
"Silence Mr. O'Brien." said the teacher sternly.
"Yeah, I'll be quiet..."
"What was that?"
"Nothing. Seesh."

Man, thease teachers were either incredibly patronising or just dull. Either way they all seemed to be going out of their way to **** me off today.
Utterly bored, I turned m attention back to my true skill, telepathy. I'd had no luck reading Ayer's mind but maybe this...Ayome girl would be easier. I had already recognised her as one of the students I'd got earlier with the paint, thinking of Ayer's words to me afterwards I decided to find out how she was going to get me back.

Reaching out with my mind, I formed a connection between our minds. I didn't know whether or not she felt my presence but either way I immediately began digging inside her mind.
That's what you're planning is it... I smriked to myself before sending her a telepathic message. Hey girly, nice idea but it won't work. I'll be aware of everyone of your pranks before you even draw up th designs. There's a reason I'm the best in the school and not you or any one of your friends is going to best me.

ChobiChibi
13th February 2005, 12:44 PM
~Ayome~
I glared at the back of his head. Who the hell did he think he was anyway? This was the kinda thing about humans not having any respect that i was thinking about earlier. Damn telepaths. Think they know everything. Yeesh.
I moved the ink on his page again due my lack of practise with telepathy. This time it read "You really don't get it, do you? This isn't your own writing, this is me, Ayome. Sure, you know 'my plan', but really you don't. Just you wait and see. Pranks are pranks but the kind I pull are more serious than that."
He turned around after reading my message and glared at me. He was starting to suspect me for something. Heh, it wouldn't matter if he knew anyway.
The bell went shortly after and each of us left. I went to find the others but was stopped.
"Who do you think you are anyway?" Asked the paint guy, getting in my way.
"Me? Oh, I know who i am and you'll learn soon enough." i answered, folding my arms and pushing past him.

Mystic_clown
13th February 2005, 03:44 PM
Johann
---------------
"Well that was a stinker!" Johann muttered as they left the classroom.
"Tell me about it," Yunie replied, "I knew school would be boring, but I had no idea it would be like this! I spent the entire lesson planning of ways to get back at that paint kid." Johann had forgotten about him and the thought of him made Johann's blood boil.
"I'll make that boy suffer if it's the last thing I'll do!" he snarled, trying to control his anger.
"Well, anyway," Yunie said, once again trying to change the subject, "What have you got?" Johann pulled out his timetable.
"I've got woodwork," he said, "You?"
"Something called English."
"English?" A confused look appeared on the dark demon's face, "We speak English, so why do we need to learn about it?" Yunie shrugged.
"Beats me. Anyway, we've got a break afterwards. See you then." Yunie turned and headed of to her class and Johann did the same. The darkness demon stared at his timetable. He knew very well what woodwork was. Suddenly, a plan popped into his head. A plan to get revenge on the paint kid.
"Soon," he said as a cruel smirk appeared on his face, "You'll know what happens to those how invoke the wrath of Johann!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!" At that point, the sky went dark and lightning crashed outside. Fortunately, no one noticed.

Arnen
13th February 2005, 04:00 PM
I'm a retard XD Need to pay attention more, sorry >>;

ChobiChibi
14th February 2005, 07:14 AM
~Ayome~
I arrived in this "English" class. I had just entered the room when the sky went dark and a crash of lightning hit the ground. I smirked.
I sat down next to Yunie, "Sounds like Johann's got a plan." I commented at the darkened sky.
She smiled, "I wonder if it'll be like the old days."
"I hope so. One more hour in that detention place and i swear i'm gonna flip." I muttered, fist clenched.
"What's detention?"
I explained to her what it was and what had happened while i was there. By the end the sky had gone dark again and it was raining. I sighed. I longed to be outside running around in the rain.
"Oh, Ayome. Don't be depressed. Last time you flooded the whole town and didn't even go out to make the humans feel worse." Yunie tried to comfort me.
"I know... This time, if it floods, i promise to put them in as much misery as physically possible." I said, slamming my fist on the table causing the rain to have a sudden down poor before going back to the normal consistancy that it was. "Paint telepath guy is gonna be sorry he ever even looked at us..."

Samchu
14th February 2005, 04:45 PM
Andy
~~~~

I looked at Ayer, "what class you got next?"
She glanced at my timetable, "a different one to you. Try not to get into trouble," and then she was gone. Disappeared off to her classroom.
"Heh, whatever," I muttered shrugging.
I looked at my timetable, woodwork. Finally, a class that I actaully enjoyed! I smirked to myself and headed to class, this was the second best class to get pranking ideas - chemistry being the first.

When I got in, I saw one of the guys I'd pranked earlier. I noticed he'd managed to wipe the paint off of himself - heh, bet he enjoyed doing that. I made sure to deliberately 'bump' him as I walked past him to my seat. I saw glaring and made a mental note about his short temper...I could use that against him later on.

The teacher started blabbing on about some theory nonsence, god I hated theory...I just wanted to get to work, I was better using my hands than using my brain. I decided to wind up 'stresso' behind me, like I'd gotten at Ayome in detention. So I focused my mind and connected it to his.
Well, well ,well, aren't we the tempermental one? I taunted. Fancy taking a shot at me do ya? Well, like I already warned your friend Ayome, I'll see it coming a mile off. Heh, I'll know what you're going to do even before you do. And of course, I know how to set off that edgy temper of yours...

Mystic_clown
14th February 2005, 06:34 PM
Johann
-----------------------
The demon glared at the boy whom he dubbed "The Paint Kid" and a hateful snear spread across his face. He enver knwe this kid was a telepathic, but that didn't bother him. He had learnt how to stop telepaths long ago, since his father was one.
Listen up and listen well boy. Johann thought, knowing that the paint kid was listenning, You think you know me pretty well don't you. Well, 'm warning you now. Be afraid, be very afraid. Because when I'm done with you, you'll be begging me to end your miserable life. And as for my temper, you don't want to get me angry, trust me. The boy gave him an odd look as Johann went back to staring at the numerous power tools, thinking of ways to torture people.

Sorry for the crappiness. I didn't have much time.

Samchu
15th February 2005, 03:56 PM
Andy
~~~~

I laughed at the boy's deliberate thoughts to scare me. His threats were so weak, how cold he expect to scare anyone with empty threats like that? I mean, Be afraid, be very afraid how lame is that!? That line doesn't even scare little kids anymore. To be honest, I don't think this brat has a clue what he's trying to do. This lesson might be more fun than I expected...

The teacher finally set us to work on building some basic box shaped designs of our choice. I was a table down from 'the brat', who seemed deeply involved in whatever it was he was constructing. I set back to my work and cut down one of my wooden boards. I looked at the piece I had cut off, not very big but quite thick, perfect projectile size...

I scanned the room quickly. Teacher pre-occupied, brat deeply involved in hammering. Heck, this is almost too easy. I drew back my arm and let fly the chunk of wood. I flew fast and clean, smacking him across the back off the head with a loud thud. He turned around, eyes burning, glaring threateningly in my direction.

"Oh I'm sorry," I said sarcastically, "the wood slipped out of my hand. Good thing your fat head was there to stop it from hurting anyone."

extremeanimefreak
22nd February 2005, 03:55 PM
DAMN to late for this one too! Sorry to interupt you...is there any possible way...? Awww never mind i'm sorry to be a pain.b

Arnen
22nd February 2005, 09:31 PM
DAMN to late for this one too! Sorry to interupt you...is there any possible way...? Awww never mind i'm sorry to be a pain.b
Hey, it says LSUs accepted, I'm sure you could sign up as a regular student ^_^

extremeanimefreak
23rd February 2005, 06:33 AM
YES! I'm not a complete BAKA! Mwahahaha...sorry I didn't mean to inturupt the game... ='( I'll put it onto the sign up thread or will it let me? (no harm in trying.) Again i'm very, very sorry but I already have an idea for a student!

ChobiChibi
26th February 2005, 08:41 AM
~Ayome~
Another crash of lightning hit the ground followed by several more. "Johann must be really pissed off... I wonder what's happening?"
"I'm not sure but whatever it is he's sure to get back at them." Yunie replied.
"I guess so. I can't wait until this lunch time... There will be much havoc..."
The lesson seemed to drag. A lot actually. The man was telling us about what we'd be doing this year. Some of it was quite interesting but my mind kept drifting and wondering what Johann was up to.
The bell finally went. We left class and met up with the others.
"That was officailly the most boring lesson ever..." I commented when the others arrived.

Samchu
27th February 2005, 04:40 PM
In an attempt to keep the ball rolling...

Andy
~~~~

Well I made it to break without a scratch on me...I went outside and stretched in the outdoor air, noting that the 'we're-so-great' five had already gathered in a section of the playground. I was soon joined by Ayer.
"You're still alive then," she commented.
"It would appear so," I replied with a grin.
"What's that grin for?" she asked suspiciously.
"What grin?"
"What did you do in your last class?"
"Well I may have thrown some wood at that leader-ish guy's head and sent him so weird telepathic messages but that's it."

Ayer grabbed my neck collar and dragged me to a far part of the playground. "You know," I said with a cheeky grin, "you keep doing this and people are gonna start thinking there's something going on between us."
Needless to say, she didn't find this the least bit amusing.
"You THREW wood at Johann!? Do you WANT to die? Seriously what's wrong with you? Haven't I warned you to stay away from them?"
"They're just kids," I shouted back, "and I can hold my own against a bunch of snot-nosed brays because that's all they are, BRATS! And nothing you or anyone else says is gonna stop me having my fun with them. After all, fresh meat only stays fresh for so long..."

Arnen
27th February 2005, 05:16 PM
Worked on with *GPD*, it wasn't letting him post.

~~-Daryon-~~

Terris and I had previously had a class called mathematics together. The whole class had been spent with him knocking the chalk to the ground so the teacher, a pretty young human woman, would bend down to pick it up.

"Was it really necessary to do it so many times?" I asked, shaking my head. I was walking next to him with my arms crossed. He was in one of his childish moods.

"Yes, and it was worth it!" he said soberly. I shook my head again.

"So you're not worried about getting yourself cought?" I asked sarcastically.

He stopped in his tracks. "I didn't think about that before," he said, tensing up. He glanced nervously over his shoulder.

I laughed, grabbing him by the arm and dragging him to the "playground". Immediately I spotted the others and I walked over to them, Terris in tow. Ayome gave me a look.

"He's feeling paranoid right now. Of course, he wouldn't be if he hadn't been looking at that human teacher's ass all last period." I sighed, easily shoving the much larger Terris forward. He glared at me and it looked like he was going to pull his hammer on me, but I grinned and said, "Someone's looking." He stopped and his eyes darted around. I laughed.

Mystic_clown
3rd March 2005, 12:25 AM
Johann
-------------------------
Johann was angry enough to kill someone, more apropraitely, Andy. He leaned against the wall, fuming as he waited for his friends to show up. He didn't feel any better when the other four demons showed up.
"What's wrong with you?" Daryon asked. If looks could kill, Daryon would have been crucifed there and then.
"I'll tell you what's wrong," Johann replied, the darkness in his voice caused the others to back away, "I'M GOING TO MURDER THAT BRAIN-DEAD MORTAL IF IT'S THE LAST THING I'LL DO!!!"
"Calm down Johann," Yunie said, "Do you want the whole school to hear?"
"I don't care!! By the end of the day, that kid's going to rue the day his parents decided to breed!!" Johann roared as lightning crashed around them, "And noone's going to stop me! Not him! Not my father! Not that bitch who's always with him! Not anyone!!"

Sorry for the crappiness guys.

ChobiChibi
3rd March 2005, 03:42 PM
~Ayome~
"Hey hey! Johann! Calm down! There's a better way to handle this." i said, my arms folded and what i thought was a sagely look on my face.
He looked at me as if i was insane. "A better way? I say we just get rid of him now!"
"Why do that when we can make his life living hell?" I smirked. "Oh, and watch where you're aiming that lightning. Water still conducts electricity after 500 years, y'know."
He smacked me hard round of the back of my head. "Don't piss me off, Ayome."
"Bitch!" I screamed, my smugness replaced with anger. I gave him a high pressured water jet in his face just for good measure. "You see? If i did that to you every time i saw you it would be rather annoying. Plus, we could ruin his pranks. I know how much i'd hate it if someone ruined mine. Torturing was always fun. And we're here to have fun, right?" I calmed down very quickly. Then again i normally did. "So who's with me?"

extremeanimefreak
10th March 2005, 07:16 AM
I've been pre-approved by Mystic_Clown...lol...

Student

Name: Kira An Looauga

Occupation: Librarian at the local library. Is also forced into being her hometowns Shaman.

Appearance: 5'8", just below shoulder length dark brown hair with short baings, pale skin, has a larger build for a girl due to training which has produced muscle, bronze trim teardrop glasses, Baige cargo pants, a blue plaid(sp?) sleveless shirt that zips, and black Demonia combat boots. [I just thought because of the circumstances i'd throw in the brand name.]

Personality: Quiet and shy until you get to know her. Try's to get along with everyone and those she can't, she avoids. Never gets in trouble since she is the "good" kid, however is forced to be more mature because Kira is excluded from being a "normal kid". Very odd and is sometimes conffusing and misunderstood due to the use of big words and different ideologies/points of view. Open minded and has an eye for detail, remembers odd little things.

Weapon/Magic/etc: As a Shaman can communicate with the dead, her Kamui is Sheeza the wolf. Sheeza gives Kira added physical and mental compacities. Has physical srength and mental instablity at times because of her Ainu side. (Her father's side of the family.) Her combat boots both have knifes imbeded in them, one has it in the toe and the other the heel. (Kick the bottom twice knifes comes out, hit the oposite side of the shoe to retract...example: if knife is on the toe, then hit the heel to retract it. Must be kicked a certain way to get knifes to come out in the first place, is possible to kick without having knifes come out.) Carries two small sacrificial daggers, however does not believe in sacrifice. Has an almost unbelievable high tolerance for pain, heat, and cold. (Thanks to her training as a half Itako.) Has a charm for persuaing people, constantly looks mad or emotionless even when she's not.

History: The Valley Of Death, a small town in a dessert canyon is feared because the cliffs cause the town to be covered in constant darkness. Kiahnah's life has never been easy. Not to many people live in the Valley Of Death or even come near it becasue of the myths so having or making friends is almost impossible. She grew up quicker, maturing past her few years. Forcing adult ideologies and advanced philosophies to be her state of mind. Ever so often the village has enough money to send one child to a real high school or higher education. Kira got word from the elder Shamans that as the strongest child she would be permitted to attend this oppritnity! She was estatic and could hardly wait to learn more then just her people's ways, to meet other people and to be a more freer more loose person.

However her world came crashing down when her dreams where rederected due to the resurection of the six demons. Kira learns that her towns legends are true. The "demon of light" used to be a guardian over The Valley Of Death, before it was renamed! After the original guardian died it's child was to take it's place however, this one was a DEMON! Tearing appart and terrorizing the village. This demon was nicknamed the demon of darkness! Kira's job is to get into their school and stop the past from repeating itself while trying to get a demon...(preferably of darkness)...to convert and be their villages guardian once again. Kira worked her way through school without making any friends, focusing purely on her studies to get to the demons for the sake of her hometown and now has been placed within the demons "special" class due to her advanced I.Q.

Relations: Kira is the new girl in school and with her knowledge of the past is not only terrified of the demons but must not let then find out! Personaly Kira hates the demon of darkness becasue of his legends and the abandoment of her village. Her first day of school shall be an interesting one!

Other: I would mame this but with Kira is it necissary to adress. She is on a diet of rare food's, almost a blood diet because her Itako mother is very strict on this. She follows rules and regulations of her people closely. This is needed to understand some of her belief's...

The two different Shaman bloods which course through her veins are:

Itako (Her mother's side): From the northern island of Honshu, are usually blind girls who act as spirit medians. (Her mother was blind) Itako training begins at a very young age, and includes memorizing ancient spiritual texts, getting dunked in freezing cold water, ebgaging in hard physical labor and adhearing to a strict diet. This results in a mental state where the Itako initiate is momentarily united with the Great Spirit. The final stage of her initiation is a symbolic marriage of the Great Spirit. (The guardian is supossed to be her symbolic husband! She doesn't know this yet, but is told later on.)

Ainu (Her father's side): Live on the northern island of Hokkaido, and they are the indigenous people of Japan. In the Ainu religion everything has in the natural world represents a Kamui, or god spirit, who has come down to Earth to visit. Kamui can be animals, plants, even inanimate objects like clothes and tools. These Kamui spirits call both men and women to become Shamans, sometimes forcing aperson to accept extra powers. These extra powers are so strong that the shamans go through a period of mental and physical instability, much like death. The Shaman's souls are ripped from their bodies in order for them to be reborn in the spiritual realm. (Sheeza is her Kamui, look at weaponry.)

[The two shaman types are cutousey of Volume 27 of Shonen Jump.]

With Kira being a new kid she doesn't need to know about anything that has already happened and can learn from scratch about each individual.
:sweat2: Thank you for taking time to read this!

OOC:It seems a bad time to enter but I guess now's as good as any...

Kira:

Damn! None of them are in this class either! I searched the room for some kind of hint to which one's where the demons...I began talking to myself...well actualy Sheeza but I talked to myself too.

"What one's are here?"

"none..."

"WHAT?!"

Everyone stared at me, Sheeza made me give them a mean glare.

"Stop it!...I'll never find them without informants!"

Now I was wispereing to myself...trying to keep quiet. A few students still stared at me. The bell rang and I went to my next class praying to find one of the demons for the good of my people, while I didn't realy want to find any. I sat in a darkened corner of the class, trying not to draw attention to myself, I sat drawing symbols and singing a simple chant...

"What are you doing Kira?"

"Isn't it obviouse Sheeza?"

To be honest it wasn't realy that obviouse, but she still knew...I was protecting my notebook...it was important. The importance not only lay within it's contents which told all of what my people knew of our guardian, but my notes and observations of possible candidates of demons could be found within it's binding as well.

OOC: Sorry im just sort of hanging around until someone meets her...lol
:jump:

ChobiChibi
10th March 2005, 11:50 AM
~Ayome~
Nobody said anything. This made me slightly angry, but i remained calm. "Fine. Think about it." I glared at the school as the bell went. "See you guys at lunch..."
I left them there. I knew Yunie would be annoyed with me because it started raining again. Water > fire. Just the way of life. I went off to my next lesson. It was something called art. Hm, art was pictures, wasn't it? Maybe we'd be looking at pictures.
I entered the room. My eyes were drawn to the back of the room where there was a seat left. I sighed and went and sat down. I tapped my fingers on the desk, fiddled with my pencil case thing, played with a random strand of hair. The kid next to me was bugging me. She was singing. But... but... The song was so sweet. Sweet, but it made me unsettled and restless. I had to say something.
"Hey!" I said cheerfully, peering over her at notebook.
She snapped it closed and looked up at me. It was like she was studying me for a few seconds. Maybe she was suspicious? I was soon to find out as she began to say something...

extremeanimefreak
10th March 2005, 04:19 PM
Kira:

"Hey!"

"Yes?"

I tried not to sound annoyed even though I was. I glared at the girl for a moment she had a strong sense about her, but even if she was a demon with Sheeza being in my consiouse and the notebook blocking off half of anythings aura around me I couldn't tell...I shuddered to think she may be asociated with them. I prepared myself as I readied for anything to happen...

ChobiChibi
11th March 2005, 11:58 AM
~Ayome~
There was definatly something about this human. She seemed so familular. Those eyes... That hair... No. I was imagining things. Maybe... Maybe i should get to know her? Just so i'd know what she was like and clear up any false ideas i had of her.
I wondered what she knew about me...
"I'm Ayome." I said, a smile still on my face. "I was wondering if i could talk to you because... Y'know... My friends are all in different classes."
She nodded. Obviously she wasn't much into talking. I still wanted to know about that song.
"What was the song you were singing?"
"Oh... One you wouldn't of heard of. It's forgein. Japanese." She seemed a little uneasy. She was wrong. That was no Japanese. I was Japanese. I spoke the language.
"That wasn't Japanese. I speak Japanese."
She looked slightly worried. She was really suspicious of me, i could tell. "It's something like that anyway. Maybe chinese. I don't really know."
She didn't know, but i did though. Latin. A teacher came in before i could say anything else, so i sat back down. What was she thinking now? Maybe i should find out...

extremeanimefreak
11th March 2005, 04:37 PM
Kira:

I took a deep sigh of relief as the teacher came in. She was very quistive this girl...what business did she have with me anyway?! Mabye?..Well, even I could tell it was Latin, but I suppose anyone with a higher I.Q. then most could tell that. I bagn to figit as she seemed to make me feel uneasy.

"Kira! Slit her throat and we shall see what she is!"

"No Sheeza!"

I was trying to speak under my breath, as I wished Sheeza knew how to keep her mouth shut. The girl's head darted towards me as I sat mummbling to myself. I tried to block all thought's other then the voice of our teacher as I tried to keep my cool...after all I was never realy told EXACTLY what the demons where capable of.

I rocked in my chair trying to get Sheeza's voice out of my head...

*CRASH*

My chair tipped, as I fell with it everyone stared at me...the teacher with a cold glance. I regained composure and left in an almost jogging-like stride as half the class almost laughed themselves to death. I heared the class quiet down as I walked down hallway after hallway...losing sight of where I even was.

"KIRA! You are a warrior! Get back there and teach them to keep their mouth's shut!"

"SHUT UP! Sheeza! Just SHUT UP!"

I was angered by her now and didn't care anymore about my tone or what the other students thought!

"KIRA! DON'T TALK TO ME THAT WAY!"

I fell to my knees and began chanting trying to drown out her scolding...I had only been here for less then a day and already wanted to leave!

:sweat2:

ChobiChibi
13th March 2005, 12:15 PM
~Ayome~
The teacher settled everyone down again. Everyone had been laughing except me. She was doing something to me. Normally i would have laughed harder than most and probably have made the situation worse for her. What was wrong with me? I'd better not let the others know about this... They'd tease me. Forever. Forever is a very long time to be teased by your friends...
"Ayome? Would you please go and check on her for me?" Asked the teacher.
"Me? Why me?" I asked, a little shocked.
"Because you seemed to be getting on well with her. Go on now, please." The look of 'go or i'll put you in detention' was on her face. I shuddered. Not there again.
I got up out of my seat and wandered off down the corridor. I found her a little later knelt on the floor. She was repeating some latin over and over. Chanting. I heard another voice too. Everyone was in the classrooms though. Did mean what i thought it did? She had a guardian or something?
Only a few people had guardians. They most likely had magic of some kind to cause them to need one in a first place. Some looked like humans, others animals, but no non-magical person could see it.
Maybe that's why there was a wolf there?
"Umm..." I finally spoke up. "The teacher told me to find you... Are you okay?"
She looked at me but didn't say anything. I could understand why. The wolf was yelling at her.
"Don't talk to her. Listen to me. Kira! I said listen! Ignore that damn human girl!" It barked.
A wave of anger hit me. Human? No one calls me human and gets away with it. I stepped forward, grabbing the wolf by the scruff of it's neck and held it upto my face.
"Who are you calling human?" I growled at it, glaring right into its eyes.

Bulbasaur4
13th March 2005, 12:52 PM
Ayer

Ayer walked about the hallways, until suddenly a wave of emotion hit her gently. She knew some thing was up... and grasping her Calculus book, she walked to finally find two girls and a wolven creature. The one girl, was actually a demon, but Ayer already knew that and she was yelling at the wolf.
The other one...?
"Oh great..." Ayer stated blandly, causing all three of them to stop for a second and stare.
"... I gotta watch over YOU too?" Ayer stated, staring straight at Kira.. whom she had already recognized- of course her little remnants of life gave that away too.
"What... what are you talking about?" She spoke, and Ayer shrugged withdrawing a sigh.
" Oh you'll find out eventually. I'm placing a bet that it's only a little while longer before one of the demons attacks the boy who ballooned everyone. I have a feeling when that happens... everyone will get a chance to say hello."

With that, Ayer merely walked away leaving the two to deal with whatever had happened. Walking slowly down a hallway, she soon turned and entered her Calculus class.

extremeanimefreak
13th March 2005, 04:23 PM
Kira:

"What are you?"

I didn't understand why but I had suddenly just stopped my ramblings...I watched the other girl walk to her next class like nothing had happened, she must have know something...They both did, something that I didn't.

"...?"

"Put her down...you have no business with her, besides you shouldn't even be able to hear her...let alone see her."

"What?!...she was yelling at you...!"

"I don't care if she was chewing my head off, actual or metaphoricaly! This has NOTHING to do with you!"

I swiftly struck the joint of her shoulder causing her to faulter for a second and dropping Sheeza who I intigrated into my own body...this way if whatever it was were to attack i'd be ready, pluse it would keep Sheeza tame...for a little while anyway.

"To answer you...i'm fine, but i'm not returning to class. You may want to though...the teacher will begin to wonder about your long absence."

"...?"

"I need to think."

I walked away down the hall. Listening to my footsteps, and for those of the two girls.

I made my way outside to the side of the building, I needed time to think. I began meditating as Sheeza kept watching for anyone to come our way, especialy the two girls...something wasn't right about them, but I didn't feel like thinking now.

"What was she?"

"How am I suppose to know Sheeza, your anger was blocking my senses."

"Oh...well, why did she care?"

"Sheeza i'm trying to concentrate..."

"Why would people care about us? Why now? Why at all? Why after all this time would anyone...?"

"I never did get along well with other girls anyway..."

"Then why didn't you fight? Why didn't you engage an interigation? Why did...?"

"Why are you so quizzitive all of a sudden?"

"I suppose...curiosity?...Kira I was thinking..."

"Well don't, it never realy was your strong point."

Sheeza may have been violent and headstrong but I could tell in her voice she was concerned about me...but I did't think she'd ever say so...

"Why are you so cold to others Kira?"

"..."

ChobiChibi
14th March 2005, 11:24 AM
~Ayome~
I flew along the corridor so no foot steps would be heard. I was only a couple of centimeters off the ground, i didn't want students wondering things. I watched out of the window at the girl. I found out her name was Kira simply from that other girl's chain of thoughts. I knew what she was now. A shaman. She could probably kill me if i was alone. But i was, and she didn't.
I stepped outside and it began to rain again. The wolf had asked her a question which i couldn't hear but she had said nothing. She was sad and lonely.
"You don't wanna be out in the rain." I said, "You'll catch a cold."
She looked up at me. "I thought i told you to leave me alone."
"You did, but i didn't listen." I smirked a little. She glared. "Hey, i'm only trying to be nice." Did really say that? "Which is very very rare for me."
"Sure..."
"It's true." I sat down beside her.
I stared up at the sky. I always did love rain clouds... This little black dot drew closer and closer. Kinda looked like a bird. It grew closer and i realised it wasn't a bird. A purple ball of energy came from the now person shaped thing. I couldn't say human shaped, cos i looked human but i wasn't. But anyway. I took water from the puddles to make a barrier between me and it.
I felt it push against the barrier. I couldn't hold it much longer. "Kira! Run!" I yelled at her.
"Why?"
"Do you want to die?"
"No..."
"Well run!"
She ran and hid. The barrier failed, the purple energy slammed into me, knocking me back a few feet. I looked up as it flew over me to attack from the other side. He was definatly a demon. That wasn't fair. We were the demons of this world, not him! A bow and arrow made purely of water appeared in my hands. I fired it but it merely splashed against his coat.
"This really can't be good..." I muttered. I sent a telepathic message to the others and continued to dodge what attacks i could.

extremeanimefreak
14th March 2005, 03:56 PM
Kira:

I felt a pulse of energy which froced my eyes open, seeing what seh was yelling at me about I got up and ran...tripping over a stick and landing face first. I turned and watched as she stopped the massive strike with her bare hands and was not killed after being stuct with almost it's full force.

I looked upward towards the demon as the girl hastley tried to use a summoned water bow to try and penetrate it's defenses, however her attenmpts seemed to not be working.

"Come on Kira get up! We have to get out of here!"

"..."

"Kira!"

"No..."

"What?! Are you crazy?!"

"Your the daft one...you where the on that said we needed questions answered...and she might be able to answer them..."

"What if she is a demon though?"

"Then we will have no choice but to vanquish her...but is she's a fellow Shaman then we musn't let her die!"

"Fine...I'll help!"

Sheeza was angered but willing none the less. I clasped my hands together and integrated with Sheeza once again. Our aura let off a bright flourescent light that seemed to atrract the flying demons attention.

"What business have you with this place demone?!"

"...?"

"I shall vanquish you since you trespass on our land!"

"A girl...vanquish me?"

"...!"

I raised my arms stll clutched together and began to chant...

"Holy light of God...
shut the evil within it's original domain...
rips it's soul from our time...
letting it return here no more!"

The shy grew dark and the clouds grew black...he was stronger then I had anticipated. I needed more time to finish, but how could I buy time?

(sorry sort of a corny chnat but i'll think of somthing better later...i'm in a rush right now sorry it's sort of a bad post...lol)

Mystic_clown
15th March 2005, 12:11 AM
Johann
----------------------------
What the hell has Ayome gotten herself into!?
The demon of darkness ran across the schoolyard, searching for his water-loving companion.
She could have at least told me where she was.
A blast of energy caught his attention. He was about to run in that direction when he stopped and mentally slapped himself. Why was he running? He could fly for crying out loud! Sprouting his wings, Johann took off to where the action was.

Sorry for the shortness. Sufferin from writer's block.

ChobiChibi
15th March 2005, 08:06 AM
~Ayome~
I shuddered. I was right, she was a shaman. The whole vanquishing thing didn't sound like fun. But this demon guy... He was too strong for Kira. Why was he here anyway?
"Ayome! What the hell is going on here?!"
I turned around. "Johann! It's not my fault and i didn't do it, i swear!"
I was expecting him to yell some more as he normally did when i screwed up. Instead he grabbed me and moved me out of the way of another energy ball.
"Do you have any idea who that is?" He asked me, not giving me time to thank him. I shook my head. "Neither do I..."
That was odd. Both of us knew a lot of demons but neither of us knew of him...
"Maybe he was sent here..." I suggested.
"Why though?"
I was about to answer when i noticed Kira was in trouble. She was chanting frantically but the demon grew closer and closer.
"Vanquish me? I'm doing you a favour, little girl. I'm vanquishing them." The big demon guy growled.
"Do you think he's talking about us?" I whispered.
I saw a very small amount of fear in Johann's face for the first time ever. It only lasted a few milli-seconds, though. "I don't think we should hang around to find out..."
"What about Kira? We can't leave her. I got her into this." I looked over in her direction.
"Ayome... Don't."
"Too late."
A wave of water crashed down upon the demon, missing Kira completely. It swept him back a couple of feet but he managed to get back up again against the water flow.
"That's not good..."
"No, that's not good..."

Bulbasaur4
15th March 2005, 08:33 AM
Ayer

Ayer instantly recognized that some thing was wrong. She could sense a formed demon- or a demon that was in it's true state. That, was not good. While Ayer was supposed to watch over the troublesome demon bunch here, she also was still part of the Valiafore liniage, and as a Faey it was her duty to stop the chaos now. It was beginning to be too much anyway...
Ayer instantly ran through the school, dropping her books and leaving her class room. She ignored the teacher who instantly commanded her to stop, and with that she managed to burst through the doors to see exactly what she had felt.
There was two of the demon sixtet, and the Shaman... but what was behind them, was Ayer's main concern. It was a Shalic Demon - a gargoyle like being that seemed to have dark cold skin that resembled much of shark skin or lizard skin. Perhaps some where in between. The demon also had glowing red eyes and wickedly curved teeth which could penetrate most substances, along with thick wings and claws. Yes... Shalic Demons were known for their resitance and horribly stubborn additudes.
" Tsk tsk... you should know better than to be here." Ayer said, letting the water that one of the demons had created rush through her feet. The demon turned it's attention towards Ayer, and speaking it's ancient language it cursed...
" What are you going to do to stop me? From the 7th level I have come, to crush this place."
Ayer smirked, understanding the heavily hellish language and with that she spread her palms outwards.
" What are you doing? Get away!" The male demon said, narrowing his eyes but Ayer looked at him and offered a smile.
" Patience."

With that, a flash of flittering silver echoed through the sky and as soon as it had finished, a glowing object was with in her hand. After a few milliseconds, the glowing object took the form of Ayer's tri-forked staff, glowing and shimmering faintly from it's summoned state. Another flash echoed, as Ayer's black wings suddenly appeared, outspread wildly as one single feather fell from the ground as a signal for battle. They were black, yet beautiful wings... a sign of some foreshadowing, yet nothing apparent. The demon hissed, obviously recognizing that Ayer was a force of good- but of course, most demons, even the powerful ones, had a hard time recognizing the Valiafore line since they never encountered that branch.
"Now... that's better." Ayer twirled the staff about, feeling her power finally being unleashed as it rushed back into her body. Surpressing her powers at the school to hide her identify had proven difficult, but now that her radiance had returned she felt extremely better. Her hair wavered about as she seemed to glimmer, but she gave no time or hesitation. Lunging forward with her staff, she caught the demon off guard with her assertiveness-
SHHHHHLIING!
A swift cutting motion and the staff had sliced the heavy skin of the Shalic Demon, leaving an impressive gash across his stomach. Black and marbled green blood began to ooze out, and Ayer swiftly leapt backwards. She smirked.... no doubt the demon would die- while she could kill it, she was positively sure that the other demons soon would join in anyway, and even the Shaman. That easily would take care of him.
Hearing the Shaman's chant however, Ayer glanced at her and gave a rather irky smile.
" Need holy energy?" She said with a rather light tone, and instantly she opened her palm and a tiny bit of light began to trail from her palm to the Shaman.
"Guess God answered you." She said with a nod, glancing back at the demon.

extremeanimefreak
16th March 2005, 03:36 PM
Kira:

I watched as the little flutter of light came eye-to-eye with me.

"ummmm, thanks..."

To be honest I was quit baffeled by how this girl or whatever it was was able to obtain holy energy! Now was no time for questions, somthing wasn't right...
I stopped chanting now not needing to and while staring at my hand as the light entered causualy walked towards the half bleeding demon...

"You know it took me a little while, but I think i've figured you out."

"...?"

"In The Valley only shadows lerk and to be honest I shouldn't have been able to even sense you with you being one of the lowest of demons...You have...had...endurance but your over packed with dark energy that's why Shaman's need holy energy and that's why you get to die..."

"You a girl? Even if you are of Shaman blood your still a child!"

I saw him keep his eyes towards the dark angel looking person. He was ignoring me!

"Hey! Pay attention!...Or can your brain not even comprehend that?!"

I caught his attention, and he shot a blast at me...as the dirt cleared I kept walking but was sneezing a little now.

*achoo*

"What the?! Your of no Shaman but demon yourself! Look at you not a scratch!"

I was suddenly enraged and once again mine and Sheeza's minds had agreed on something.

"HOW DARE YOU BRING ME TO SUCH A LOWELY LEVEL!"

Our voices spoke in unision...a bright florescent light flashed...the earth began to rummble...the sky was black now...lightning flashed and thunder roared like the hellish screams of the damned...

"Now YOU must pay for your words!"

I ran forward with nothing in hand but a fist...lept...lighting striked the demon as he was just preparing for my punch...he dropped...I round house kicked him in the face...and watched...as his head tore and rolled across the grass trailing blood along the light green which with the sky looked like a large dark thorn patch.

I walked silentley to the severed head and dropped a dagger between its still blinking eyes.

"Heh...overkill...May your damned soul rest and never wander outside your realm again..."

I prayed a blessing and picked up my dagger walking away as the sky cleared and life reformed. I could hear the almost silent wisps of sand as his body was scatered in a briliant and beautiful wind.

I stared at the others with a slight smile...

"Are you all okay?"

OOC: Sorry I just decided to take the opritunity to have Kira show off a little of what she can do. Hope you don't mind :sweat4:

Arnen
16th March 2005, 04:52 PM
~~-Daryon-~~

I had heard the commotion from outside all the way from the classroom on the other side of the school. I rolled my eyes, then made a face and raised my hand into the air as I had seen humans do when they wanted to talk to the teacher. (Like their mouths don't work on their own. Heh. I thought.)

"Yes, Daryon?" the balding older human said.

"May I please go to the bathroom?" I asked as politely as I could. I figured the more polite I was the more likely I was to get excused. He nodded; it had worked.

I ran through the halls, my speed aided by the wind, till I was crashing through the front doors. Some human girl was standing over the severed head of a demon, and my first reaction was a low snarl of outrage -- what was that scum doing on OUR turf? But then I stopped. The more important question was, how had a mere human child managed to kill him?

I walked over, arms crossed over my chest, and groaned inwardly when I saw that Johann had his wings out in front of not one, but TWO mortal girls. I decided against saying anything about that, lest my cover be blown as well.

"What in Hell's name is going on here?" I simply asked.

Mystic_clown
16th March 2005, 11:49 PM
Johann
----------------------
Johann looked (or glared if you want a better term) at the two girls in front of her, as Daryon came running up to us
"What in Hell's name is going on here?" he asked. Ayome pointed to the severed demon head.
"This creep tried to kill us," she explained, then pointed to one of the girls, "But she killed him." she then turned and began to walk to the girl.
"Thanks for..."
"Ayome." Ayome stopped in her tracks and looked over at Johann. He ignored her however and kept his gaze on the girl before her.
"You're a shaman aren't you?" he asked.
"A shaman!?" Daryon asked, "As in, one of those mortals that runs around with spirits trying to kill demons?"
"Yes," the girl spoke, stepping forward, "And you're a demon no doubt." Johann just nodded.
"Well then, I have no choice, but to vanquish you," she said, stepping forward. Daryon took a step towards her, but Johann stopped him.
"I'll take care of her," the dark demon said, the stern expression still on his face. But before the two could take a step towards eachother, the angel stepped in between them.
"I won't allow this," she spoke, giving Johann a dark glare.
"Stay out of this angel," Johann replied.
"No. I will not allow you to harm her. If you want her, you'll have to deal with me!" Everyone stood in complete silence.
"Very well," Johann said, turning away, "you have your wish." Johann walked away, towards the main school building.
"Come on guys," he said to his two friends as he walked past.

Samchu
17th March 2005, 01:18 AM
Andy
~~~~

I had seen everything. Not wanting to get to yet another boring class I had opted instead for a quiet walk on the school grounds to plan out my next pranks on that...group. It had begun to rain rather suddenly and shortly after I saw a barrage of purple blobs falling from the sky. I heard shouts from further on and ran to take a look. Peering from behind a corner I had seen one of the girls from the group and a new girl who I didn't recognise. There was also so bizzare creature that looked as though it had been dragged out of the twilight zone.
Everything went insane after that. The new girl started chanting and the girl from the group attacked the creature with a wave of water. The group's leader - the guy who definately had it out for me - showed up and Ayer did also. Ayer sprouted wings and attacked the creature before handing an orb of energy to the new girl who vanquished the demon completely.
Then things got even weirder. Yet another group member showed up and there was talk of them being demons (suddenly what Ayer had said was beginning to make sense) and they in turn were saying that this new girl was a Shaman - a demon killer. A fight looked just about ready to break out when Ayer intervened. The one I knew as Johann glared and her and growled, "Stay out of this angel." There was something in his tone of voice that just made me sure that he didn't mean 'angel' as a cute nickname.
I hid as Johann and his friends began to leave and Ayer and the Shaman girl began to return back to their classes shortly after. I watched them from round the corner until they had gone back inside. I sighed, "am I the only actual HUMAN is this stupid school?" I wondered allowed.

Suddenly, my arms were jerked back and I was slammed backwards into the wall. I groaned slightly and looked up to se Johann in front of me, two of his friends pinning me back.
I gulped silently, the guy was a demon, yeah I'd buy that and Ayer had told me to lay off but what had I done, I'd gone after them. I should really learn to listen...
"I thought I smelled a rat," said Johann, smirking slightly.
"And I thought you were a pretty ugly human being. Guess it makes sense that your not one."
"That's true," he rpelied, his cold, hard composure returning once again. "I'm what's known as the demon of darkness, and I've been waiting for this opportunity all day."
I gulped again, I knew this was gonna be bad. A beating from a human, yeah that was nothing, tortured by a demon? Only God knew...

ChobiChibi
17th March 2005, 05:58 AM
~Ayome~
"At last!" I said happily, rolling up the sleeves of my shirt. "Human punishment! I've been waiting all day for this!" I danced around in the puddles only to recieve a glare from Johann, an embarassed smile from Daryon and a confused look from the human. I stopped, stamping my foot. "Fine... I won't be happy. I'll just stand here and watch."
"All the more fun for us." Johann smirked.
"Hey! That's not fair!" I protested, pushing them both aside. "Me first. Watch and learn. Ayome's back and ready to do what she does best."
I crouched down beside the human who was sat leaning against the school building. "So what's your name then, human?"
"Andy." he replied simply.
"Andy..." I repeated, taking his hand. "I'm kinda thirsty, Andy." I ran my finger down the back of his hand. His palm was sweaty but that was about to change. "Do you have any water i can have?"
He shook his head.
"I think you do." I took his hand up infront of my face. "In fact, i know you do."
I kissed the back of his hand. I felt myself glowing a very pale bright blue. His palm quickly dried. I stopped after half a minute or so, let go of his hand and flopped back onto the cold wet concrete.
"Ayome?"
"His body water is so unpure... Mmm... So tasty... If he wasn't human i'd think he was some kind of evil..."
"Flirtatious bitch..."
"Next!" I said happily, standing up and ignoring the comment.

extremeanimefreak
18th March 2005, 03:45 PM
Kira:

"Well, well my intuitions aren't wrong very often...I knew that one demon couldn't possibly have THAT large of a force."

I was laying on the roof and making sure my tone of voice was quit loud so all below could hear my ramblings. Sheeza watche dover the edge and awaited anyone who wanted to see who was there.

"You know a demon killing a demon is low, but a demon killing a human...well thats just rock bottom."

"..."

I could hear a few wispers as they congregated umongst themselves.

"A good fight can be bad but a witness that's even WORSE! Ahhh, at least someone with oh...say...the "right" blood could put a little fight, or at least an interesting one...and with no one to stop a fight...what a shame, what a shame."

To be honest I was quit relaxed and probably could have fallen asleep had someone not come stomping up to my head.

"The demon of darkness, eh...He lives?"

I awaited an answer but one didn't seem to come, I arose to see one of the demons before me. I rolled up my shirt sleeves and tied my boots tighter, their latches almost sufocating my ankle.

"I wish not to kill you until youv'e at LEAST answered my question!"