PDA

View Full Version : moltres pic

riot mankey
11th February 2005, 02:13 PM
i done my first EVER fan art! (http://www.thefilebin.com/userfiles/riot36/Moltres%20embers.bmp)

OMG! ok, tell me what you think of it. bear with me i dont have a scanner so it was all done on computer

Sceptile_Master
11th February 2005, 02:54 PM
It is a fantastically drawn pic. You obviously have alot of talent. One thing though, it doesn't look that much like a Moltres.

riot mankey
11th February 2005, 03:03 PM
who cares if it does? its a legendary anyway so it looks different in different versions (in this case, R/B versions)

Agent Elrond
11th February 2005, 05:13 PM
Holy crap --- THAT'S AWESOME!

I love the fieryness and the pose and *gawk* the syle! Don't worry if people say it don't look like Moltres, I can tell you're doing your own style with it, and I must say it came out GREAT! I love the little embers in the background... and the glowing eye --- gotta love the glowing eye! I also love the way it seems to blend into the flames, like a ghostly, (and seriously p o'd) Moltres.

Heh, I can almost feel the heat coming off this thing, :D I do hope you stick around and post more, cause this is probably the best pokemon fanart I've seen in ages.

8D

*goes off to stare some more*

Serenity-Artemis
6th March 2005, 09:59 PM
i done my first EVER fan art! (http://www.thefilebin.com/userfiles/riot36/Moltres%20embers.bmp)

OMG! ok, tell me what you think of it. bear with me i dont have a scanner so it was all done on computer WOW! you did that know the computer. I love it for be in a artist myself. Way to go. ^.^

Phoenixsong
14th March 2005, 06:55 PM
:freak:Let me get this straight... you're complaining because this was all done on computer? :eek: What on earth is wrong with you?! :what:

...believe it or not, that's an awful lot of smilies for me... but that ain't the point. That is a truly GORGEOUS bird. I am now officially biased in its favor, and all who say anything bad about it will perish. They're entitled to their opinion, of course, but they WILL perish if I've got anything to say about it. (Check my name if you're confused, pal.) I love the fiery effect, the little embers... absolutely stunning. *looks at it again* Saaaaay, Agent's right, you can almost feel heat coming off of it... and if someone says that about a pic, you can feel confident that you've done an excellent job. (...unless it's a pic of an ice storm or something... then you might want to worry...)

A teeny bit of constructive criticism: The body looks a tad short. Not for a Moltres, necessarily, but for something that's supposed to fly. Like Agent Elrond said, this is your style and feel free to ignore comments such as this if you intended the pic to look this way. I'm only making this suggestion to see if you could possibly make this any more breathtaking... if you want.

My final statement: Think about this for just a moment, fellow viewers. If he's complaining about how this is all he can do because it's just on a computer... what do you think he can do with pencil? *shudder* Wow, I don't know if my brain can comprehend that. If it's a scanner you want, riot mankey, then I hope you get one really soon so you can show off more of your beautiful artwork.