PDA

View Full Version : [Poll}The TPM awards 2005 voting - TPM couple of 2005

Kris
13th February 2005, 04:05 PM
M.A suzie and chris

O.K so the nominations have been counted and now its time for the final vote!

Tonights voting is for the TPM couple of 2005.

You have 48 hours to place your vote, and the votes will be counted at the end.

Good luck to all finalists.

Please note that messages of good luck nature can be posted in this topic. Anyone caught harassing another member or going off topic will be warned and will be banned from the competition.

You have been warned

kainashi
13th February 2005, 04:32 PM
no kainashi & nightcrow? :cry:

gogo sooADE~

Agent Elrond
13th February 2005, 09:27 PM
Soo-Ade go go go go!

Although I was sorely tempted to vote for Raven/Gabi... even though I don't recall ever seeing anyone nominate them... >.>

Good luck all! :wave:

Andrew
13th February 2005, 09:33 PM
I am voting SooAde because they're TPM's Brad and Jennifer.

Chikoo
13th February 2005, 10:11 PM
^
And I'll be the Angelina in this story. >=D

Last Exile
14th February 2005, 12:57 AM
I am voting SooAde because they're TPM's Brad and Jennifer.

Dude, DON'T JINX THEM! Those two just split up for good! We don't want that to happen to Soo and Ade!

PS. I voted Soo and Ade.

Syberia
14th February 2005, 12:59 AM
I wasn't aware that Scott/Gabi and Tara/Gavin were even couples. And why are we voting for "best couple of 2005" now, when the year isn't even half over?

I vote SooAde.

shazza
14th February 2005, 01:18 AM
i am voting lady vulpix and raven aodnis because they are so in love :love3:

edit: lol tpm relationships

The Blue Avenger
14th February 2005, 05:29 AM
Go Soo-Ade! <3

Cheesey
14th February 2005, 05:44 AM
I wasn't aware that Scott/Gabi and Tara/Gavin were even couples. And why are we voting for "best couple of 2005" now, when the year isn't even half over?

Kris said they've decided to do them at the beginning of every year now.

I voted for Soo and Ade of course. I wasn't aware Scott/Gabi were a couple (I'm just assuming it's a joke) and are Tara and Gavin actually together? I never realised they were.

Kris
14th February 2005, 12:23 PM
I dont recall them being couples either, but they were nominated so it has to go in

The Muffin Man
14th February 2005, 12:36 PM
I dont recall them being couples either, but they were nominated so it has to go in

It's an invalid nomination if they aren't a real couple.

Do you think Green Day could win "Best Rap album" if there was a mistake? No, of course not. Because it's an invalid nominee.

Anyway I'm voting for SooAde. The only real couple(Didn't Pancake even say in the Misc valentines day thread she was single?) on that list.

Cheesey
14th February 2005, 03:50 PM
Anyway I'm voting for SooAde. The only real couple(Didn't Pancake even say in the Misc valentines day thread she was single?) on that list.

Yep, Tara said that. But Mew26 and Vidgamer were a couple, and in the nominations thread it was stated that you were allowed to vote for past couples, so they're valid...

Zak
14th February 2005, 04:12 PM
Hi, this is TPM's local information knower.

I actually have no idea about Tara and Gavin, but I'm sure Scott and Gabi were never a couple. But they were nominated as a joke given how they fight all the time... but I guess it seems joke nominations are okay, unless Kris says otherwise.

~Zak

phaedrus
14th February 2005, 06:29 PM
Do you think Green Day could win "Best Rap album" if there was a mistake? No, of course not. Because it's an invalid nominee.

Ray Charles ****ing stole their Grammys. :cry:

Genius Loves Company, frankly, sucked.

GOGOGO SOOADE

kainashi
14th February 2005, 06:52 PM
Ray Charles ****ing stole their Grammys. :cry:

Genius Loves Company, frankly, sucked.

GOGOGO SOOADEthat's your opinion.

ray charles is a legend, while green day isn't. so i can see why he won. :monocle:

also, american idiot was mostly hype anyways. just my opinion (maybe not)?

Crystal Mew
14th February 2005, 08:40 PM
I voted for SooAde because I wasn't aware of any of those other relation ships. SooAde are a great couple :)

(where is that tpm baby anyway)

Syberia
15th February 2005, 01:13 AM
Ray Charles is classic. Green Day isn't. I would have chosen him over them anyday.

PancaKe
15th February 2005, 02:13 AM
lmao me and gavin.

lmao

okay thats a joke from a tpm fanfic board awards oz ran a few years ago. there was a "most likely couple" award, and it went to me and mr gavin luper. Then this years silver pencil awards,there was a "most likely couple" award again, and once again me and mr gavin luper won it.

who knows, maybe we'll hook up for the heck of it ^.^ but as far as it goes, its just an on-going joke. That and all the tara-ryan jokes that have happened

Agent Elrond
15th February 2005, 09:32 AM
So, um, when do we get the next poll?

(Just wondering, as I think it's been 48 hours...)

Good luck everyone! :D

Kris
15th February 2005, 10:03 AM
Yep your right, 24 hours is now up (but Ive been at work all day).

And the votes are in.

Congratualtions Soo and Ade you win TPM couple of 2005.

*Hands flowers to Soo and Bottle of wine to Ade*