PDA

View Full Version : Mum just ordered...

Sceptile_Master
17th February 2005, 05:38 PM
Paint Shop Pro 9 and Animation Shop 3. Are they any good, I heard good about them (except animation shop, I'd nbever heard of that although it was a buy PSP 9 and get this too thing) so I thought it could help me touch up any mistakes on any drawings I might want to scan in future (if I get enough of them done) and it would help with my websiter development apparently.

EDIT: I missed out mum in the topic title doh.

Heald
17th February 2005, 05:40 PM
PSP is really good. I found the demo quite helpful when I was doing designing back in the day (but it has obviously expired now). Don't know about Animation Shop though.

By the way I miss your mum too ;)

Chris
17th February 2005, 05:46 PM
PSP8 and AS3 are the two greatest programs I have installed on any of my computers. In my opinion it can compete quite comfortably with the likes of Photoshop. I've been a staunch user of PSP ever since version 4 and it's never, ever let me down. :patriot:

Sceptile_Master
17th February 2005, 05:49 PM
Version 9 should be good then.

nightcrow
17th February 2005, 05:52 PM
PSP is good depending on what level you want to work at. If you want to produce things to sell, then there are better things to buy.

The Muffin Man
17th February 2005, 07:10 PM
PSP8 sucks compared to 7. I used 8 and 7 back at school, and 8 seemed to throw convenience out the window for bells and whistles.

fat man with a monkey
17th February 2005, 07:19 PM
I'd lime for truth, but I'm fucking lazy. So imagine mike's post is green.

RedStarWarrior
17th February 2005, 07:46 PM
Wrong forum anyone?

Animelee
17th February 2005, 08:58 PM
I agree, Paint Shop Pro 8 was incredibly confusing, and it just seemed like fancy crap compared to Paint Shop Pro 7, which is what I use now. If Paint Shop Pro 9 is better than PSP 7, I may consider upgrading.