PDA

View Full Version : [RBY] Question

Devil_Angel
1st March 2003, 03:41 PM
Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan? Wich shud I choose?

:wave:

Charizard04621
1st March 2003, 04:23 PM
If it's a matter of Pokédex, check to see if you can either get Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan from a friend... If someone has either one, you should pick the other so you can trade back and forth to get the Pokédex credit.

If it's a matter of battle, I would strongly say Hitmonlee. Its moves work better with its stats. I wouldn't use either of them in battle, though, personally.

If you don't really care, just choose whichever one you think is cooler. Yeah.

RaZoR LeAf
1st March 2003, 04:29 PM
I'd have to choose Hitmonlee as well. Chan may look good with it's elemental punches but it can't pull them off with it's pitiful special. Hitmonlee on the other hand has the best Fighitng moves in the game with all the kick moves pretty much being unique to him.

Hanada Tattsu
4th March 2003, 09:01 AM
I'll have to go for Hitmonchan. Even though his special is horrible (trust me, he's on my team on Green version) he still can pack a punch if he's used enough.

I dunno, I don't like Hitmonlee because of it's sometimes bad accuracy, but it does have good defense and an admirable attack.

I would go for Hitmonchan, but Charizard and RazorLeaf have a good point.

Jay
5th March 2003, 12:30 AM
I'd have to go with Hitmonlee. Hitmonchan's special sucks, and he barely has any good STAB moves. Lee on the other hand...