PDA

View Full Version : What no lyrics?! A Scizor deck.

hobbs
1st March 2003, 04:16 PM
=\ This place is in desperate need of posts. So, I thought up a deck list based on the new card that everyone seems to be screaming about: Scizor.

Certain Shade of Gray
Pokemon: 15
3 Scyther (which?)
3 Scizor (AQ)
3 Cleffa (N1)
2 Mantine (N4)
2 Pichu (N1)
2 Tyrogue (N3)

Trainers: 29
4 Professor Elm
4 Copycat
4 Pokemon Trader
3 Double Gust
3 Strength Charm
3 Gold Berry
3 Focus Band
2 Switch
2 Pokemon Fan Club
1 Town Volutneers

Energy: 16
6 Water Energy
4 Metal Energy
4 Rainbow Energy
2 Warp Energy

Strategy:
For the first few turns, Snatch your opponet's Baby Pokemon and other key Pokemon so that they don't evolve. Then, start pumling them in the later game with Heavy Metal. While Mantine and Pichu provide some needed protection from those dern fire decks.

One of the things that seems odd to me about this deck is that I have nine tools! Although they do serve different purposes and would be attached to completely different Pokemon, it still seems odd. But, eh. Also, atleast in theory, this deck should have a hard time with other Metal Pokemon, any ides/experiences with this?

RaTe/FiX/wHaTeVeRŠ

Roarkiller
1st March 2003, 10:56 PM
Im not in the mood to fix or rate, so i'll whatever the deck. Hmm, that sentence souns good.

Frankly, i dont see what's so hot with scizor. Really, other than being able to do big damage IF u have a ton of metal on u and pulling non-damaged pkmn from the bench (ive seen better), its like any other pkmn. But hey, thats my opinion.

Yatouji Satsuki
2nd March 2003, 07:20 AM
As for the "whatever" Scyther, I suggest the ND scyther. Very flippy, but not totally bad. Unless, of course, you have and can use the original.