PDA

View Full Version : IV Calculator Needed!!!

kukpabijr
22nd February 2005, 06:25 AM
Can someone please provide a IV Calculator program for me. I would greatly appreciate it, :nod:

SeleucusII
22nd February 2005, 08:54 AM
There's an iv calculator on http://www.serebii.net/games/iv-calc.shtml and it calculates hidden power as well :)

Number1ChanseyFan
22nd February 2005, 11:36 AM
Well, there are IV calculators on other sites... But advertising is against the rules. If somebody wants to provide a link through Private Messages, that is fine, but advertising other sites directly in posts is not allowed, unless of course the advertisement is in your sig. If you search for what you are looking for (Pokémon IV calculators) on Google, you should find something that works out for you... :)

rinku
22nd February 2005, 04:30 PM
Here is my own spreadsheet calculator (Excel). No responsibility taken for data errors, but it should be pretty much OK. The List Analysis view is designed for levelling up with rare candy (which is why it assumes effort zero). If you need it in Lotus, I can post that too.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Animelee
22nd February 2005, 09:50 PM
I hate to backseat mod here, especially since I'm not a supermod, but the rules are that you can post a link to another site as long as it relates to the topic at hand. :sweat2:

SeleucusII
23rd February 2005, 04:02 AM
Well, there are IV calculators on other sites... But advertising is against the rules. If somebody wants to provide a link through Private Messages, that is fine, but advertising other sites directly in posts is not allowed, unless of course the advertisement is in your sig. If you search for what you are looking for (Pokémon IV calculators) on Google, you should find something that works out for you... :)
Sorry i did'nt know,what if i just put serebii,is that okay?

Number1ChanseyFan
24th February 2005, 09:19 PM
Well, actually, I guess what you posted was ok. I knew that it was ok to post a link to direct information, but since the link that you posted belonged to a rival Pokémon site, I thought that it wasn't allowed. But, it appears that after talking to others, I was the one that was wrong. I will replace the link in your sig, and I apologize for making this mistake.

SeleucusII
25th February 2005, 05:50 AM
That's okay :D

Mitch's Bashamo
26th February 2005, 12:28 AM
You could also download this:

Ferilian
27th February 2005, 12:53 AM
Is it possible to use NetBattle for IV calculations (at least for pokes at level 100)? I know it would be too late, but it could still work, right?