PDA

View Full Version : Nonexistent ::7::

LilyPichu
22nd February 2005, 10:14 AM
=] Whee~ haven't RPed in a loong while here

When you look upon our world, you see the fresh layer of blue with dapples of white, as well as plants and all living things flourishing in spite of adversity. An orb of fire provides light and more through the atmospheres. Occasional catastrophes happen, and we are not perfect, but life has advanced greatly, has it not?

Still, one must be cautious ahead of time. If you are observant enough, you'll notice vaguely these small...phenomenal things happening. But most do not notice. They are inconspicuously shown, rarely admitted to a find. You won't see them at first, however. They show little by little. Scarcely. Barely. But it's there- you just haven't found it yet.

I won't get into the whole philosophy for your sake.

No one could expect anything abnormal today, especially on a perfect weather. At least, you wouldn't have. Everything is going on fine without any interruption- and then, for a split second, it happens.

It was nothing big, you realize. Just a minor headache, some bruises and cuts. The scary thing is, no one is there with you.

You can't remember the events. Flaring lights? Amnesia? Car accident? You wake up to find yourself lying on a barren wasteland, void of any population- except you and six other people.

Where is everyone? That's for you to find out. But, you're not the only one there. The problem is this- you weren't supposed to survive. You were supposed to disappear along with the rest of mankind, dead, but you didn't. And, well, that creates a conflict for the person who performed this deed. He doesn't like it, by the way.

Name;
Age;
Gender;
Description;
Personality;
Items?;
History;
Other;

If you couldn't tell, the maximum is 7 people obviously. ^^

Arnen
22nd February 2005, 10:08 PM
I'll give this a shot, but first, could you maybe put more detail into the form? Maybe provide your own as an example?

LilyPichu
22nd February 2005, 11:57 PM
Mine? er...why not. @_@

Name; Rinii "chan" Valentines
Age; 14
Gender; female
Description; Rinii-Chan, bluntly stated, is devious both on the outside and inside. She has short pastel brown hair, with two strands often tied up by a single pink ribbon. Bangs are usually evenly distributed right above her clear, cobalt eyes, often flickering with mischief. Although her cap she wears from time pushes them down, they never flatten out that far. Rinii absolutely hates shopping for clothes, so it's no surprise she never chose to 'dress up' for occasions. A plain, breezy skirt of navy blue stops just above her knees, and starting just a tad bit below her waist, is a tight school uniform kind of shirt showing off her slender frame, the collars also navy blue with a tied red ribbon. She wears ordinary black shoes to finish off the outfit.
Personality; Quite strange in one's eye, her nature suffers from a split personality. Rinii-chan loves mockery, sarcasm, and mischief. She prefers having 'fun' rather than going to school, and has the repeated tendency of procrastinating. Her stubborn nature will not allow anyone to make fun of her, and since she has a clever witty tongue of her own, it's not difficult to defend herself. Rinii believes in philosophy and serenity. She is the type who will often meditate despite the position, or not be afraid to show off her capabilities. Whereas strangers see it, Rinii is a quiet, sweet person who wouldn't harm a fly. That might be true, but like I said, it's only accounted for strangers. Even if people find her personality annoying, she has good intentions and knows what's right and wrong. She just loves grabbing hold of oppurtunities and making the best of them.
Items?; Her school bag and a wooden stick
History; Rinii-Chan was an ordinary school girl, those preppy ones with tons of friends and laughter, with almost no homework done. She had a decent life, with parents who spoiled her, and so far she had barely caught a glimpse of adversity. Despite her gender, she has proven herself at self defense multiple times with her wooden stick. Her tendency is beating up guys. The fun all changed when her life was suddenly pivoted, and she found herself alone in the world, with six other people.
Other; She is quite the scholar.

that was my sign up n_n; although it doesn't have to be that long

extremeanimefreak
25th February 2005, 05:07 PM
Ahhhh, why not?...lol...(I just keep digging myself deeper and deeper into RPG's...lol) My other's are slow now anyway.

Name; Kayla Lee Cockerin

Age; 15

Gender; Female

Description; 5'9", very small build, waist length raven black hair, ripped jean shorts, blood red tank-top, brown mountain climbing boots with black trim, white socks just above her shoes (shows only a little), and bronze teradrop glasses.

Personality; Seen as quiet and smart by many although inside she feels like a failure. A social wall flower, but has good ideas and would make a good leader...(if she didn't feel like she was in the way all the time.) Constantly doesn't like to be in the way or to bother others. Keeps to herself most of the time. Runs through many situations through her head...(mostly extreme one's that she believes could never happen.) Kayla is actualy a little scary on the inside, however she is fully aware that no one has yet uncovered her true personality that is dorment within the confines of her mind...(that's why most people walk on her.) She wishes to one day expose the true her and has yet to figure out who exactly that is.

Items?; A small knife tucked in her right mountain climbing boot, $25 tucked in her left sock, and a black 5-subject notebook w/pencil.

These I will fill in later I don't have time now...sorry and hope I didn't make her to bland, I just try to give each of my chracters their own identity...(normaly based on some part of my personality.)

History;
Other;

By the way I like your use of discriptive words. I also enjoyed your philisophical ideology of the story...very open ended though...(not neccisarily a bad thing though.)...lol
:freak:

extremeanimefreak
3rd March 2005, 04:35 PM
History: Did work at the local library. Was aboandoned at birth for unknown reasons. Matured fast due to her being on her own a lot. She's a mystery as to what she did before she came to the small town of Munith.

Other: She was about to become a writer/artist when this all happened...now her hopes are low as are her expectations at the moment. (She wanted to try and change the world.)

That's all there basicaly is...sorry about the horrible writing! Today is not a good day...