PDA

View Full Version : The TPM awards 2005 - The best personal title award

Kris
22nd February 2005, 03:41 PM
M.A suzie and chris

O.K so the nominations have been counted and now its time for the final vote!

Tonights voting is for the TPM best personal title of 2005.

You have 48 hours to place your vote, and the votes will be counted at the end.

Good luck to all finalists.

Due to the large amount of nominations it has been narrowed down to the 4 members who recieved the most nominations.

Please note that messages of good luck nature can be posted in this topic. Anyone caught harassing another member or going off topic will be warned and will be banned from the competition.

You have been warned.

Below are the finalists names and their titles:

Kainaishi : Negative space

Tainted: TPM's Sex and Drug symbol

Cheesey: Has left a message --->

Good lucky guys!

Tainted
22nd February 2005, 03:50 PM
My personal title sucks. It's not meant to be funny, it's just the damned truth. :)

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Heald
22nd February 2005, 03:54 PM
^ - I'm taking one for the team Zak :)

The Muffin Man
22nd February 2005, 04:41 PM
Those are all terrible titles. None are funny, inventive, original, or the least bit entertaining.

This is the hardest choice I had to make. Which ones the least moronic and funny-impaired.

EDIT - I KNEW something was up. Your put yourself as one of the choices. Pancake, myself(WPM nominated me for god sake) and you all had 1 vote. Wouldn't the classy thing to do be to NOT put yourself as a nominee?

fat man with a monkey
22nd February 2005, 04:53 PM
Mike's post is green.
And what about mine? John donated one of the best custom titles ever :(
Anyways, Zak.

Heald
22nd February 2005, 04:56 PM
This should be fun. Kris for teh rig. It's 'Best Looking Female 2004' all over again.

Kris
22nd February 2005, 05:00 PM
There happy? Ive taken myself out of this nomination.

Good luck to the others.

And I remind you to keep to the rules or you will be banned

GreenShirT
22nd February 2005, 05:12 PM
Calm down everyone, it is only a bit of fun...

phaedrus
22nd February 2005, 05:24 PM
cheesey because tainted's plain fucking sucks ass and we can't let kainashi win too many.

kainashi
22nd February 2005, 05:29 PM
cheesey because tainted's plain ****ing sucks ass and we can't let kainashi win too many.i've only won once. :confused:

Tainted
22nd February 2005, 05:31 PM
cheesey because tainted's plain ****ing sucks ass and we can't let kainashi win too many.

You're just jealous because you aren't the official sex and drug symbol. :wave:

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

The Muffin Man
22nd February 2005, 05:32 PM
i've only won once. :confused:

He needed an excuse? :confused:

Anyway I voted Cheesey because I didn't find the others all that funny.

Well, none of them are. But I mean I found Cheeseys the least "Not funny".

Heald
22nd February 2005, 05:36 PM
To be fair, it is pretty hard to make 15 characters funny. That's why I just link my personal title to my avatar.

Archons > you

firepokemon
22nd February 2005, 05:36 PM
Why the fuck does a new thread need to be made for every fucking award. This is fucking pathetic. I like Lugia's.

shazza
22nd February 2005, 05:39 PM
tmm it is just a fucking game man you need to take a chill pill :sweat3:

i vote kainashi

Kris
22nd February 2005, 05:47 PM
FP: Due to the vB only allowing us to post one question per topic we are having to create a new topic for each question. This is why there are so many topics, but they are being moved to the archive quickly.

phaedrus
22nd February 2005, 05:52 PM
i've only won once. :confused:
ah but i foresee many a win later on.

firepokemon
22nd February 2005, 05:54 PM
Kris I see. Maybe next year you could revert back to the private message the wqinners or something, I dunno. Everyone seems happy, I just complain alot.

Agent Elrond
22nd February 2005, 06:01 PM
Go Cheesey, it's a little more original (and truthful) than the others.

Although I still like Kris's the best. Gee, I wonder who nominated her in the first place? [/sarcasm]

Last Exile
22nd February 2005, 07:48 PM
I'm not voting for any of them because all three are lame.

Chikoo
22nd February 2005, 08:05 PM
Kainashi for president. 8)

Last Exile
22nd February 2005, 08:42 PM
Kainashi for president. 8)

Well, he has to be better than Bush, at least.

mr_pikachu
22nd February 2005, 08:50 PM
I prefer Gavin's to any of these. (If I could've nominated people for individual topics, I would have done so. I think the rules could have been a little better along those lines...)

But out of the ones here, Cheesey's is the only one that has any degree of comedy in it. Cheesey gets my vote.

Zak
22nd February 2005, 10:19 PM
I've liked a lot of kainashi's past ones, but this one's kinda unoriginal :rolleyes:. Voted Cheesey.

Crystal Mew
22nd February 2005, 10:44 PM
voted kainashi for teh win, since he is a negative space :lol:

kidding of course ¬_¬

Kris
23rd February 2005, 05:51 AM
Ryan you have read the rules.

Break them again and you will be banned from participating in this game

shazza
23rd February 2005, 05:58 AM
yeah come on ryan :mad:

Kris
23rd February 2005, 06:19 AM
That goes for you to Shazza.

I advise that everyone stays on topic

Cheesey
23rd February 2005, 07:24 AM
Just to clarify... I wasn't trying to make mine funny, it was just something I had thought of. So I really don't mind whether people think mines is lame or not, because it was never meant to be funny in the first place. I don't find it funny myself, I just didn't know what to put as my title.

And fp: I think the problem in the first awards was that people didn't trust Kris when PMs were used to nominate so that's why everything was made public

Kris
23rd February 2005, 07:59 AM
Everything was made public so that we wouldnt have any problems with people accusing of cheating, so yeah your right cheesey

kainashi
23rd February 2005, 09:12 AM
seems mine is too deep for some people. :rolleyes:

i'd say good luck to cheesey but it looks like i'm the one that needs good luck. :mad2:

voted kainashi for teh win, since he is a negative space :lol:faggot.

nightcrow
23rd February 2005, 03:17 PM
I think someone with better english skills should post the games next time. :)

Voted Kainashi, duh. <3

Kris
23rd February 2005, 03:22 PM
Hey I think you should maybe shut up?

Hmm unless we get some changes tomorrow I think this could almost be a win over

nightcrow
23rd February 2005, 05:29 PM
Hey I think you should maybe shut up?

Hmm unless we get some changes tomorrow I think this could almost be a win over

How about you go back to gradeschool? ;o

zing.

Tainted
23rd February 2005, 05:45 PM
Stop bleeding from the vagina all over everybody and vote. If you want to argue, then take it to PMs.

Anyway-- good job, Cheesey, you definately deserved it. Mine sucks, it's just a statement, not a "funny" user title or whatever, and the philisophical quality of Kainashi's is just too much for our little brains.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

The Muffin Man
23rd February 2005, 05:48 PM
How about you go back to gradeschool? ;o

zing.

Hey, speaking of gradeschool, why don't you cut out the insults because Kainashis not winning? Christ, are you 12? "Why don't we have someone who can spell do the awards?" "Why don't you shut up" "LOLZ GO BACK 2 GRADESKOOL"

Jesus, this place is becoming more and more like SPP every day thanks to you people.

Chris
23rd February 2005, 06:03 PM
I've deleted a large number of posts in this thread because it has been deemed that they have broken the "no spamming" rule of the game.

Kris
23rd February 2005, 06:07 PM
Nightcrow: Due to your continuous breaking of the rules in this topic then you are being banned from participating in the 2005 TPM awards.

Any posts you make in this or future topics will be deleted.

EDIT: Kainaishi would you care to explain your avatar? Its too deep for me to understand.

PancaKe
24th February 2005, 04:23 AM
EDIT - I KNEW something was up. Your put yourself as one of the choices. Pancake, myself(WPM nominated me for god sake) and you all had 1 vote. Wouldn't the classy thing to do be to NOT put yourself as a nominee?

What? I was voted? lmao i need to pay more attention ^.~

And besides, I've always found Cheesey's title amusing. ^_^ what a lame sense of humor I have.

Kris
24th February 2005, 05:46 AM
Well the voting is now over! Thank you to everyone who voted in this award.

Congratulations go to Cheesey who has won this award. *hands bottle of champagne, kisses on cheek*

Coming soon is the Best looking Male of TPM award, so get yourself ready for a show of hot males:)

Once again well done to Cheesey and thank you to all who voted.