PDA

View Full Version : EarthBound - [True Evils Return] (a guaranteed first!)

The Muffin Man
24th February 2005, 12:22 AM
Or "Mani Mani Mania!"

EarthBound
True Evils Return

Background/Plot:

Ninten fidgeted his hand between his mothers tight grip. She was enthralled by the womans endless babbling about how wonderful this house was for a new family, in the middle of the little town of Podunk. Although merely 7, Ninten was always a bright child, and knew the lady was being overly "nice" to him for some reason. He sensed it, like a pain in the back of his head. All he could hear was the lady worrying about some sort of 'haunting'...
"What happened," He asked, trying to seem innocent...The lady was confused, but soon her facade was lost.
"Your sons...awfully bright for his age...well...you might want to sit..."
She explained the whole story, her voice becoming fearful and strained. It was as if her throat was a parchment, speaking the words it bared...

In the early 1900's, a dark
shadow covered a small
country town in rural
America. At that time, a
young married couple
vanished mysteriously from
their home.

The man's name was George,
the woman's name was Maria.

Two years later, as suddenly
as he left, George returned.
He never told anyone where
he had been or what he had
done. But, he began an odd
study, all by himself.

As for Maria, his wife...
She never returned.
80 years have passed
since then.

The mother smiled and clapped, and Ninten could only stare.
"You've sold yourself a house!" Nintens mother, said...
Nintens life changed for the worst from that day onward...

Almost as soon as the events in the small town of Podunk occurred, a few hundred miles south, less terrifying events were happening. A young couple brought their baby son home for the first time.
"He's out little angel..." His mother smiled gently.
"He's got your hard-working spirit, I can tell...Let's call him...Ness."
"Ness...Yeah...That's a good name. Hi there, Ness!"
He smiled and cooed at the sound of his parents talking.
"He likes his name!" Ness' father commented.
Ness' little arm shot out, pointing at a baby bottle on the dresser. It began to shake and shiver a little. His parents were in awe, but shrugged it off the the time being. Ness' father quickly changed the subject.
"Here...let's put this hat on him..." Ness' mother smiled as her husband place the large cap over the infants large, round head.
"It's too big for him," His mother smiled gently...their puppy, King, sniffed around the inside of the door, and was scooped up quickly as the family failed to forget their first 'baby'.
"See King?" Ness' father smiled, "You're gonna have to protect him some day!"
And protect he did. Ness' big dog groaned as the now 14 yr old boy poked at him.
"C'mon boy, let's go. Pokey wants us to help him out..."
Ness groaned heavily. He didn't like his neighbors. Picky, Pokeys' little brother, was tolerable. But Pokey, his mother, and his father were unbearably rude. They would constantly remind Ness that his father owed them money, or that he was the richest man in town. But being the good samaritan that he is...if only he realized how much trouble that would bring him into.
Ness journey was long and difficult, and he made many friends a long the way. And in the end, it was those friends and loved ones that helped him defeat Giygas. And drive the true source of evil away once again...Ness was soon contacted by Pokey, believe it to be less coincidence that his neighbor was hounding him so closely all that time, and wondered what he was up to himself. But even after facing Pokey in combat, Ness wondered...was the boy truly evil? Or just twisted by Giygas' power?

"Both of these boys had something in common..." The old curiator droned on to the class.
"They both have an old guy rambling on 65 years later...?"
Everyone chuckled a bit. The fat, blonde boy smirked as the curiator narrowed his eyes.
"Listen here, boy, I knew the two men who fought Giygas. I was at the wedding of one of the men and the woman who fought beside him...I will not have you..."
"Remind everyone you're senial?"
The curiator had enough.
"QUIET! You will be quiet and respectful when I talk or you will leave this museum!"
The teacher sighed and rubbed her temples, too tired to bother with the boy.
"Now...the two boys had something in common...Psychokinetic powers called 'PSI'..."
Another, more respectful boy rose his hand, "Isn't that 'per square inch'?"
The man nodded and smiled, "Yes, but in this case it stands for Psionic. PSI, or PK, are powerful, almost magical, techniques. Ranging from strong bursts of energy, to electric charges, to healing pulses. Some are so powerful as to take the life of another being.
Everyone listened intently as he explained it all, some captivated by the power merely children held; others by the man rattling off a fairy tale like it was a true story. That is when it happened. A bright flash, a deep rumble, and a few cries of agony. The museum was on the unfortunate 'return path' of the Nightmare rock. The only one left, was the old man, the blonde child, and a few unfortunate guards.
"*Bzzt*An...*click*Do....*whirrr*Nuts...." The voice rasped, a silver arm reached out for the old man, the cold metal grasping him.
"It's about damn time..." the tubby child brushed himself off and cracked his dislocated neck back into place.
"Come. The good doctor is the only survivor, so be careful...I need him as a catalyst to restore the Apple of Enlightenment..."

The machine nodded, its' form flawlessly designed. It seemed more like liquid than solid, as the only uneven points were its' spiked shoulders and the insignia on its' right breast. The spikes over the left shoulder retracted just as the doctor was thrown over the shoulder. He uttered his last words before falling unconcious...
"Star...man..."

The rest of the plot will be revealed VERY early into the RPG so don't get wary. Trust me, if you're here from the beginning you'll get every last bit of the story within the first few posts.

Sign Ups: - Please don't be scared off by the size of the sign-up. It's actually your standard sign up with a more in-depth Spell system.

Name: Of course
Looks: Clothes, hair, height, etc.
Build: Athletic, Thin, etc.
Personality:
History:
Relationship:
Items: (Food, extra clothes, etc)
Weapons: Modern stuff. Guns are very limited to toy guns and lasers. No PSI if you choose them :P(Because you're the techy and techies don't use PSI) Weapons include, but aren't limited to, baseball bats, yoyos, slingshots, frying pans, etc. You CAN go unarmed. And no. Nobody gets the Sword of Kings :P
Also note the plural. Pick a couple of weapon types. Just list whatever in the Items section.
PSI:(Alpha-Omega means Alpha Beta Delta Omega) If none, leave blank. Please be reasonable when deciding if you have PSI. PSI comes in levels. As you get stronger, so does your PSI. It uses the Greek alphabet.
Recovery: Life-Up(Restores health, Alpha is low, Beta is high, Delta is fully healing, and Omega is a group-heal) Heal(Obvious. Alpha-Omega, just gets stronger) - Pick one of two you'll specialize in.
Assist: Paralyze(Alpha affects one, Gamma affects many), Hypnosis(same), Magnet(Causes mental stress on the opponents mind if they are capable of PSI and eases your own, making strong PSI easier to cast, Omega just has multiple rather than one target), Teleport(Alpha is a freebie. No Beta since it'd merely be aesthetic). Pick 2, and Teleport if you want it. Get all 3 Omega later if you want.
Attack: PSI Fire, Thunder, Freeze(All Alpha-Omega). Obvious, Fire, Thunder, or Ice-based spells. Thunder is not too accurate but nothing resists it. Fire bursts on a line, while Freeze targets only one. Starstorm(Alpha and Omega. Omega is an intensly powerful blast of psychokinetic energy bombarding the enemy). ONE person may have Starstorm and 2 other spells(NOT Rockin). PSI Rockin'(Alpha-Omega. Intense blast of psychic energy), ONE person may have PSI Rockin and two other spells(NOT Starstorm). PSI Flash(Alpha-Omega. Causes opponent to go blind(alpha), feel funny(beta), become numb(delta), and/or be destroyed(delta, low; Omega, mid). Pick 2 to specialize in, 3 to have unless otherwise stated.
Other: *PK FLASH!!**Blasts Other away*

Name: Mike Silvern
Looks: He stands about 5'10 with a thing build. His hair is short black, usually stuffed underneith his grandfathers dusty red Mr.Baseball cap. His shirt is a blue and yellow striped t-shirt. He wears your generic "teenager" garb, with a backpack and sneakers.
Build: Average, kind of chubby, but not overweight.
Personality: He is a very friendly and outgoing young man, always ready to help his friends and family. This might seem like a fault, however, as he is willing to put his body and life on the line if need be.
History: Mike is the grandson of Ness. His grandfather never speaks of his escapades against Giygas, and treats it as if they never happened. This bothers him to no end, and thus has always been curious.
At the age of 4, he moved into his grandfathers' old house*They moved out, obviously* and has felt a strange presence, as if he was being watched...
For decades, Mike has felt out of place. Even with his girlfriend Laura at his side, he's felt a twinge of pain whenever someone compared him to his friends. As if his mind didn't like the comparisons being made..
Relationship: Laura, his girlfriend
Items: A hamburger, bag of fries, his own red hat, a change of clothes, a baseball bat, and small locket with Lauras' picture in it. The locket has a strange black hue to it, and it is supposedly his grandmothers 'Night Pendent' which is supposed to absorb the light of PK Flash attacks.
Weapons: Baseball bat, Yoyo, Slingshot, and poles(as in staves).
PSI:
Recovery: Life-Up(specialized) and Heal
Assist: Paralyze(spec.), Hypnosis(spec.) and Teleport
Attack: PSI Rockin(spec.), Flash(spec.), and Fire
Other: *Flash!*
Special Skill: TK

Toxicity
24th February 2005, 12:45 AM
Name: Laura Deirdre
Looks: Stands about 5'7" with hauntingly beautiful hazel eyes buried behind the lenses of thin glasses, rather dark brown hair that falls straight down to about her shoulderblades that shades a bit of her face, and skin that seems a slight bit paler than normal, only due to a lack of sunlight. Partially due to her muscular frame, she has a slightly curved figure that gives her off as more of an adult than just a teenager. Clothing normally consists of somewhat loose shirts and jeans, and grey sneakers that seem a slight bit worn out.
Build: Thickly muscular. Mainly focused around the calves, back, and biceps, but everywhere else has a good amount. Again, not "mannish"...so you get the picture.
Personality: Laura is generally a kind soul, somewhat self-depricating by how her past has fared out, and takes the blame for most mishaps. By being within this depressed shell, she is a normally quiet person.
History: Laura is pretty much the granddaughter of Picky, but this doesn't matter much anymore. She lived a normal childhood until around five where divorce occured, and went into a few years of mistreatment after the remarriage of her mother. After this, she managed to break into the custody of her aunt, and has lived quietly since then, training within martial arts. The martial arts has mainly kept her strong and agile, but has added a bit more of muscle than she originally inherited.
Around the age of 10 or 11, she met Mike, who she felt was an immediate friend from when they first stumbled upon each other. The care for each other grew as they did, but it seems that the past will get in the way of expressing how she does feel.
Relationship: Her boyfriend, Mike.
Items: generic dark-colored headband (for random use), small bag of chips, water bottle, extra change of clothing, and a small shard of some sort of crystal...which has some unknown connection to her father, who hasn't seen her in years.
Weapons: Besides herself, no.
PSI:
Recovery: Life-Up, Heal (spec)
Assist: Hypnosis(spec), Magnet(spec), Teleport
Attack: Freeze(spec), Starstorm(spec), Flash
Special Skill: Focus
Other: I've got one move left...The Dixie Twist! *Shakoom!*

Mystic_clown
24th February 2005, 12:52 AM
This sounds pretty cool. Save a spot for me will ya. I wil try my best to post, honest.

kalad1
24th February 2005, 04:36 PM
This looks like it has excellent potential, you've outdone yourself this time.
Name: Arthur
Looks: Very dirty,at 5'6" his long blonde hair is pulled back in a ponytail. He has blue eyes and his clothes are composed of an old pair of jeans, an old black T-shirt, and a newer black leather jacket he recently stole.
Build: Lean yet muscular, he has no fat on his body and is actually quite thin, but is remarkably healthy.
Personality: Despite his poor luck in life, Arthur is cocky and sure of himself, he is reliable and always does what he needs to.
History: Put in an orphanage shortly after he was born, Arthur has no idea who his parents may be. At the age of ten, he ran away from the orphanage
and has been living on the streets of Fourside ever since. Since then, he's become part of a network of streetrats like himself, who know to either work together or stay out of each other's way. Recently left Fourside to see if they could expand into other towns.
Relationships: Is buddies with a bunch of other street rats, but other than that, no.
Items: his jacket, A wooden pole, the clothes on his back, and an old bottle of water.
Weapons: boomerangs, baseball bats(when he needs them), and poles.
PSI:
Recovery:Life-up(Spec.), Heal
Assist:Paralyze, Hypnosis(Spec.), Teleport.
Attack:Fire, Ice(Spec.), Flash.
Special Skill: Yoink.
Other:

Mystic_clown
24th February 2005, 11:32 PM
Name: Seth Armaverick
Looks: Standing at 6 feet, he has snow white hair which reaches unevenly to his shoulders and poisonous green eyes. He wears a black shirt, an old pilot's jacket, a pair of black, slightly baggy pants and a pair of old combat boots. He's quite attractive.
Build: a bit on the thin side, yet well toned.
Personality: He considers himself as a bit of a badass. He feels that he needs nobody else but himself. He brushes off any girl that comes onto him and isn't afraid to speak his mind, which results in him getting into plenty of fights. Despite his tough personality, he really is a nice guy, even if he is unwilling to admit it.
History: Seth had a pretty tough childhood. His parents divorced when he was only 2 and they both had joint custordy over him. his mother was a smoker who brought a man home every second night, and his father was an alchoholic who spent most of his time in front of the TV. Because of this, Seth had a lot of freedom. He got into plenty of fights, which turned him into the tough badass he is today.However, when he was 14, council workers found out about how bad his parents were, Seth was removed from their custordy and placed in a foster home. He pretty much lost most of the freedom he had. As a result, he usually sneaks out at night, looking for trouble.
Relationship: He's run into Authur a couple of times (hope you don't mind) but otherwise none.
Items: A pair of goggles, lighter, a bag of chips, a bottle of water and a spare jacket.
Weapons: None, he prefers to fight hand to hand.
PSI:
Recovery: Life-Up(spec) and Heal
Assist: Paralyze(spec), Magnet and Teleport
Attack: Fire(spec), Thunder(spec) and Mirror
Other:

The Muffin Man
25th February 2005, 12:23 AM
A few things:
Kikyo is accepted, MC and Kalad will be once you do the following: Remember, your guys are supposed to be average. Not everyone can have baseball bats. In fact I'd prefer if one of you didn't use them. I don't wanna force anyone to lose it though so I'll let you guys choose.
Also - Knuckle dusters, clubs and chains are unacceptable items for battle. As are knives, daggers, etc before anyone gets any ideas. The Sharks(gang) are prone to have weapons like that. It's not exactly right for the good guys to have weapons like that.

Also, don't be afraid to be a technical person. You can't use PSI, but you'll be the ONLY person capable of using any mechanical devices(which include Bottle Rockets, in case anyone is wondering, and bazookas eventually) that we might come across/fix up. And trust me, I plan to work this into the story line :P

ALSO - To everyone now and joining up. Since I forgot this, pick a special skill from the following. Until they're all gone, it's first come first serve. The asterisks(*) denote which one 2 people can have AFTER all others are taken. No, you don't have to pick one, but I highly advise you do to add variety to your character and perhaps some fun:
Prayer* - Non-denominational prayer for some sort of blessing. Anything can happen, from a subtle light soothing a friend, to a rainbow colored light ressurecting everyone who's fallen, to a horrible flash of light that might just end your journey early.
Mirror - Take on the appearence, skills, and mentalities of the enemy. You have all the enemies limits(I.e a countdown before attacking) and advantages(resistance to cold). By mentality, I mean if the enemy gets fearful around fire so will you. You don't attack your friends.
Peek* - Take a quick, careful look at the enemy and examine their off/defensive capabilities, any 'chinks in their armor'(weaknesses to PSI), resistances to certain attacks, and if they are carrying an item on them, you'll grab it too!
Focus* - *New to this RPG* Focus your PSI energies. Your mind cannot be disrupted, and your concentration is unwavering. PSI is stronger, but at a higher mental fatigue rate. Using super-powerful spells(PSI Starstorm Omega) might just knock you out.
TK* - *somewhat new* Move objects with your mind. Making an object spin fast enough can disrupt the enemies concentration, making PSI impossible, or drain psychic energy and syphon it into yourself. Also, mind-reading of those without PSI(those WITH PSI will instinctively and without their own choice set up a mental blockade, making it difficult/impossible to read)
Yoink! - Grabs at any items an enemy might have, even if it's not neccasarily stored in their pack(I.e they might grab a pipe away from a Shark).

Again, you don't NEED to choose these. But it'd be fun.

Weasel Overlord
25th February 2005, 06:33 AM
Hey, could I have a place reserved plaese? Sounds tres cool...

Mystic_clown
25th February 2005, 04:57 PM
Fair enough. I've editted my form. Also, I'll take Mirror (I'm assuming it's an attack PSI so correct me if I'm wrong).

The Muffin Man
25th February 2005, 05:02 PM
Fair enough. I've editted my form. Also, I'll take Mirror (I'm assuming it's an attack PSI so correct me if I'm wrong).

Actually Mirror is a technique used to literally BECOME the enemy. It's not PSI so it's no strain on the user(Although it fails a lot in-game, so we'll take that as needing to concentrate ;))

Anyway, everybody is in.

kalad1
25th February 2005, 06:16 PM
I edited my post as well.

The Blue Avenger
25th February 2005, 06:22 PM

The Blue Avenger
25th February 2005, 06:36 PM
Name: Jeff Azure
Looks: Jeff wears a light blue long-sleeved shirt and blue jeans. He also has a pair of metallic boots that come up to his knees; they have small wheels set into the bottom that can be used as roller skates. His face is mostly obscured by a thick pair of glasses, and he has a thick mop of dark, unruly brown hair. He stands at about 6 feet.
Build: Jeff is not skinny, but not overweight either. He's not muscular but has decent upper body strength.
Personality: Jeff is generally cheerful and optimistic, but he does have a slight temper problem that severly limits the friends he has made in the past.
History: Jeff was born in Happy-Happy Village. Despite the reign of Carpainter being long over, Jeff still wears blue - partially due to his parents being former Happy-Happyists themselves. Shunned by many people in the village because of his tendency to blow up over the smallest thing, he recently left the village and, after a long trek through the Peaceful Rest Valley, is currently living in Twoson, where he volunteers at Polestar.
Relationship: Jeff is good friends with the Polestar family, if only because he volunteers there. He sends letters home to his family every so often, but other than that, he has no ties to anyone.
Items: Jeff makes it a point to keep a Hamburger or two on hand at all times, and he also has a backpack where he keeps a spare change of clothes and his weapon. He also keeps any spare machanical parts he finds in his pack.
Weapons: Jeff has decent hand-to-hand skills, but, harking back to his ancestry, his true skill shines in fighting with a paintbrush. He prefers using paint to blind the foes, but if that fails, Jeff can always just hit them over the head with the brush. He can also use yo-yos, but not as well.
PSI: None.
Other: Prayer is Jeff's special skill - staying with the Polestars gave him this ability. Also, working at a preschool and having to fix things up has given Jeff the ability to fix anything, much like the original Jeff Andonuts. He doesn't like to use guns, but has no problem with bazookas or bombs.

kalad1
25th February 2005, 06:46 PM
go ahead and take peek now.

The Muffin Man
25th February 2005, 07:03 PM
Alright Kalad, I added Yoink so Blue Avenger could keep with his characters ancestry(Jeff Andonuts) without having to change TOO much.

If you wanna keep prayer, then Peek will go up for grabs.

The Blue Avenger
25th February 2005, 07:09 PM
I think I'll stay with Prayer, if that's all right. Thank you, though.

Weasel Overlord
28th February 2005, 09:21 AM
Name: Phineas Jos.
Looks: Phineas has jet black hair which is very unruly and curly around his face. He also has a slight amount of stubble on his chin. A bit of a six-o-clock shadow! He has rich brown eyes and he wears slightly faded blue jeans, a plain t-shirt, usually black, and a short brown leather jacket. Basically, he looks like a scuzzy old rocker!
Build: He’s slim, but a little on the skinny side. Not much meat on him!
Personality: Phineas is quite bubbly but most people don’t bother to find this out. Because he has a tendency not to smile like a mad hatter constantly, people are always asking him if there’s anything wrong. There never is! This irks (I’ve always wanted to use that word for something!) Phineas and he’s sick of trying to persuade people that there actually isn’t anything wrong with him, except for the fact that he’s getting pissed off with the constant questioning.
He likes talking about anything that’s interesting and isn’t the weather or the state of ‘kids today, with their loud music’, and he’s partial to a bit of garage rock. He also enjoys tinkering with various bits of machinery, whether built or dismantled and he has great skill in making things from totally random parts of other things.
History: He had a pretty normal childhood, apart from being bullied a bit for his long hair and taste in music. He made his first crossbow at the age of 9 and made the mistake of showing it to his mother, who promptly grounded him for having ‘dangerous weapons in the house’. This gave him time to find out how good he was at picking locks and shooting things with his crossbow.
Relationship: Any offers?
Items: A potted meat sandwich, a bottle of apple juice he found in the fridge, some spare underwear, some bundles of crossbow bolts, and an umbrella.
Weapons: A crossbow and bolts. (is this ok?)
PSI: None, Phineas is a techie.
Other: He likes his crossbow, so don’t try to separate him from it…He also has a strange fascination with shiny things…*sways* oooh…shiiiiny….

The Muffin Man
28th February 2005, 10:08 AM
If the bolts are blunt and you don't mind grouping it with "lasers/toy guns" than sure.

Also, what's his special skill? *Points up*So far, Prayer, TK, Mirror, and Yoink! are all gone. You don't have to, but you and Kikyo would do well to choose one for some added fun.

Anyway, this'll start almost as soon as I get home. And I will be pulling Kikyos character along on weekdays since she might only be able to get on at night, but I'll let her decide the big stuff(how a battle goes for her, if there are multiple groups then who she goes with etc.)

The Blue Avenger
28th February 2005, 03:27 PM
I thought you said that only one person could be a techie. Or am I misinterpreting things?

The Muffin Man
28th February 2005, 03:33 PM
I thought you siad that only one person could be a techie. Or am I misinterpreting things?

Yeah I shoulda clarified. "Only TYPE of person" meaning no other person except the techies can use bottle rockets, etc.

This'll start very soon!

Toxicity
28th February 2005, 03:45 PM
I guess considering that some of the special skills are left, I'll just go with Focus if it's alright with you.

Weasel Overlord
1st March 2005, 06:40 AM
Oh, ok. I thought that techies weren't allowed any other skills...but if I have to, I'll take, er, prayer? Can I have that?

The Muffin Man
1st March 2005, 11:14 AM
Oh, ok. I thought that techies weren't allowed any other skills...but if I have to, I'll take, er, prayer? Can I have that?

Techies aren't allowed PSI and Prayer is taken by our other techie. You don't NEED to take one, though.

Weasel Overlord
2nd March 2005, 05:47 AM
Okay, I probably won't bother then!

darktyranitar
28th March 2005, 04:18 AM
Yo, Mike. Nice RPG topic...

Anyway, I was wondering if there was still any spot left for me. I would like to join, please...

Also, since weapon like sword, knives and pipe can't be used, is it legal to have a long wood stick as a weapon?

The Muffin Man
28th March 2005, 09:48 AM
Do you mean a boken/training sword? Hmmm...well normally I'd be really iffy, but I REALLY need to breath life back into it, but sure. I suppose a boken would be fine. Just make sure to check out what skills you like and what hasn't been taken.

darktyranitar
29th March 2005, 06:10 AM
This is great! I hope you can get this game going!:)

Well, here goes my sign up:

Name: Faiz
Looks: He stands about 5’4”. His hair is black and a bit shaved, hidden under a worn out black cap. He also keeps a goatee. Clothing consists of a black t-shirt with a dragon figure in front of it, faded jeans and a worn out sneaker.
Build: A bit on the thin side, but a bit muscular.
Personality: Faiz is someone that can be trusted on, as he does what he need to. A bit impatient and get pretty furious sometimes when thing’s not turning the way he wanted to, but he’s a good guy once you know him. He’s also a bit secretive. He loves Hip-Hop, and his favourite group is a trio of DJ called “The X-ecutioner”. He also has a liking on anything that is about dragon.
History: Faiz had a pretty normal childhood at Twoson, but due to his interest in hip-hop and tired of the same boring life there, Faiz and his neighbour moved to Fourside last year. He’s pretty happy there, meeting with others that have the same interest like him, but he felt that something’s missing. He visits his home quite regularly, and he’s not sure whether he should continue to stay at Fourside…
Relationship: He bumped upon Arthur occasionally on Fourside, and he also met Mike and Laura through the Internet.
Items: A change of clothes, a pack of crackers, some books and papers and also some writing stationeries, a bottle of water, a book on “How To Scratch: X-ecutioner Style”, and a piece of grey rock with a strange shape that he had found near Twoson.
Weapons: A long piece of wood that has a dragon carving on it
PSI:
Recovery: Life-Up (Beta), Heal (Alpha)
Assist: Paralyze (Alpha), Magnet (Omega), Teleport (Alpha)
Attack: Thunder (Gamma), Freeze (Beta), PSI Flash (Delta)
Special Skill: Peep
Other: *scratch on a turntable*