PDA

View Full Version : Lord of the Rings characters - Legolas and Boromir

Shining Kabutops
1st March 2003, 06:05 PM
I decided to draw some characters from LOTR. I used photos to help me but these are made from a blank canvas on the computer. :) Hope you like!
P.S. moved Legolas image to the bottom, because it wasn't working right.

Shining Kabutops
1st March 2003, 06:09 PM
And here's Boromir (I drew this first, dunno why I put it second @_@, especially as Boromir is my fave char) ^^

[attachment deleted by admin]

Katie
2nd March 2003, 03:55 PM
WHOA. those are very good! seriously, they look like a photograph that was just slightly blurred. legolas is cute, as usual, as is boromir. you have some serious talent, keep up the awesome work! :)

~Katie

Yatouji Satsuki
2nd March 2003, 04:19 PM
-A small furry figure dashes in and clings to Legolas-

Elecmon: SQUEEEE! Issocuuuuute!

E_Eevee
2nd March 2003, 10:09 PM
Umm, WOW *eyes widen*. Those are seriously good! Sorry, I really need to go to bed, otherwise I'd give some decent c&c.

Shining Kabutops
3rd March 2003, 11:06 AM
....updated with better Legolas pic...
Thanks for the comments everyone! ^^

Shining Kabutops
7th March 2003, 04:10 PM
Hmmm... another Boromir pic...

Meowth_Kitten
7th March 2003, 04:29 PM
Wow! Those look great! They all just look so real... a little too real... Great work. I agree with Katie when she says they look like real photos that were blurred... I have a program that does that... I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing when pictures look too real. :D They really do look great. I just don't know what to really say, they look like the real people. You have a lot of talent when it comes to people portraits. I really like the older guy's hair (don't know his name, I'm too lazy to scroll down and see what you called him... lol) Anyways, you did a great job with these pictures. Keep up the great work!

Shining Kabutops
7th March 2003, 04:31 PM
Believe me, they're not photos. I would never do that. ;) Not that I'm accusing you of thinking I blurred photos though! I cannot draw people to save my life, so I have to do it on the computer. I was really pleased with the hair too, to do it, I drew black and light lines over the top of a retouched background and then blurred them in. Glad you like them!

Shining Kabutops
7th March 2003, 04:34 PM
Really sorry for the double post, but I have to attach a different Legolas pic since the first one wasn't showing up properly.

Pokemaster BW
30th March 2003, 09:33 PM
you did these at PC too! i still think they're very good, especially legolas since he's my favorite character, since elves kick @$$! (btw, i'm nightshadow, if you couldn't tell.)

Muddy
18th April 2003, 04:00 AM
Wooaaahh! How do you do it? 0_0;;
Really REALLY great pics, there!! :D!
..And Legolas looks so cute ^^

Luthien Tinuviel
4th May 2003, 05:38 PM
WOW!!! I am duelly impressed!! I clicked the link at the bottom of your siggy when you PMed me, and I am just blown away by your artwork! You've got serious talent! Lol, I am somewhat of an artist myself, but your pictures just kick my pictures out of the ring! (haha! get it? RING!!) They're soooooooo cool!!! Actually...can you do one of Frodo for me? I'm a Frodoholic (if the Elijah Wood collage over my bed isn't evidence enough of that.)

Crystal Mew
7th May 2003, 08:55 PM
*gets drawn into the topic from the words... "LoTR"..and "LEGOLAS!"

WOW those are really good...especially the ones of Legolas... :>
although...he ALWAYS looks hot no matter what... :D

Great job!

Shining Kabutops
8th May 2003, 05:01 PM
I wondered how this got to the top again! :D Thanks for your comments! I guess sig links really do work then!