PDA

View Full Version : Some thoughts about pokemon

Ray_Lee
27th February 2005, 04:58 PM
Have anyone notice this pattern. His major travel friends are somehow link to a gym. Misty and Brock run a gym, well Brock did. May and Max are the kids of a Gym leader. So Ash is destined to become a pokemon master (along with other things) but after that will he become a gym leader or is he destined for something greater then becoming a pokemon master?

Also many people believe Ash is the son of Giovanni, I being one of them. It was ironic that he had to leave right when Ash was about to challenge the gym leader of Viridian City. If he did not have to leave, what would he had done seeing Ash.

If he is his Giovanni’s son, Giovanni does not know that Jessie James and Meowth are chasing him around. They do not give Ashes name to their boss, they always refer him and his friends as twerp’s, he only sees him as a thorn at his side for messing up many of his plans, and it amazes me he does not do something to him. I believe he does not even know what he looks like.

One more thing, if they ever meet up, what would be the events of these questions.

1. Ash and Giovanni meet and find they are father and son.

2. Ash and Giovanni meet and their are enemy, and not father and son.

3. Ash finds out his father is the Leader of Team Rocket or leader of the Viridian City gym.

4. Giovanni finds out his son is Ash.

5. What would have been the background scene when Delia and Giovanni meet and the result at the end.

Another question I have, will Ash ever get another pokemon on the Hoenn series, or in the end will he use his charizard for the championship at the end of the series and how many more episodes before this one ends and will we ever see his other pokemon he had released or given away.

I forgot about him seeing them in Mewtwo Returns, but he may not have rembered seeing Ash, or what i think is that Giovanni and Delia could had a relationship at some time and something came up and either one had to leave, not abel to leave a note behind, and not knowing what happen to the other one. Delia was pregent, and she went on with her life.

mr_pikachu
27th February 2005, 05:04 PM
Also many people believe Ash is the son of Giovanni, I being one of them. It was ironic that he had to leave right when Ash was about to challenge the gym leader of Viridian City. If he did not have to leave, what would he had done seeing Ash.

This theory has a flaw, though. Remember the DVD special "Mewtwo Returns"? When the group is captured, Giovanni comes up and orders them to be locked up, or something of that nature. So he definitely had a chance to see Ash and to recognize him.

The counter-argument, of course, is that he either didn't see Ash or he didn't recognize him (as Ash has probably aged a bit since they saw each other last, if we assume that they are indeed father and son). However, this assumption makes it difficult for there to ever be a father-son reunion, as Giovanni has never seen Ash other than that possibly (so he likely won't see him again), and if he didn't recongize him, then he never will unless introduced by name (which is highly unlikely).

But this theory has some definite problems. It's still possible, but it'd take a lot of work by the writers to explain everything.

Zak
27th February 2005, 05:08 PM
Tracey wasn't linked to a Gym, IIRC...

But anyway, Ash and Giovanni have met up once, face to face. Seen Mewtwo Returns?

Well, let's look at it this way: Warning, spoilers ahead:

Ash got his Snorunt shortly before his final Gym battle, and even there it didn't do anything. So, chances are that Snorunt is very likely to do something important, eventually. It's done nothing yet. I can imagine it pulling a Krabby at the league, though.
However, I don't think they'll do Charizard this time. Maybe we'll see it, but not in a role as important. But... while it is too much of an original to ditch like that, I would like to see Ash use one of his stored Johto Pokemon who have been left untouched in the PC as of the last Johto ep. After all, we know the writers haven't disacknowledged their existance because We've seen Bulbasaur, Muk, Snorlax, Bayleef, etc. while Ash makes a few calls to Oak from Hoenn. Plus, it'll be a way to enhance a Pokemon that's old, but not OLD-OLD, like some of the GSC ones. I'd like to see Heracross.

~Zak

Misty
27th February 2005, 05:09 PM
Unfortunately, nothing has ever really come of this - we've debated this thousands upon thousands of times, and honestly it just never goes anywhere because nobody has proof.

Ray_Lee
27th February 2005, 05:11 PM
I forgot about that, but i belive that Giovanni and Delia could had a relationship at some time and something came up and either one had to leave, not knowing what happen to the other one. I only have seen the series on WB and watched what movies that are out. I still belive that Giovanni is Ashes father, and my mom acutualy goes with my theroy.