PDA

View Full Version : Pikachu, Pichu, and Raichu Requests!!!

BlackMew
1st March 2003, 06:08 PM
Hello!! I am doing requests where I will draw Pikachu, Pichu, And/or Raichu. In any combination.

Here is a sample. Look at the picture to the left please. Your picture will be named after your user name.:P
http://www.imageevent.com/redeeveemaster/eeveealbum

Lightning
1st March 2003, 06:27 PM
Aww... cute!! ^_^ Can you draw my Pichu character, "Lightning"? She's a normal Pichu with a tuft of fur like the Pichu brother in the mini-movie. If you decide to colour it (which you don't have to o.o), then she also has blue eyes. Thanks for doing this!

Bai,
Lightning

soggy_cardboard
2nd March 2003, 12:59 AM
hmmm...how about Pikachu, Pichu, and Raichu all fainted on the ground, while some big evil looking rock pokemon is laughing :D

i will understand if u dont want to do this request.8)

Guardian Lugia
2nd March 2003, 05:00 AM
okay, I want a family picture!

Father Raich, Mother Pikachu and Baby Pichu. Father Raichu should look strong and protective, Mother Pikachu a bit worried about her child, while baby Pichu looks playfull and hungry for adventure. Any pose, any background. Could you do that for me, please?

BlackMew
3rd March 2003, 04:56 PM
Here is your requests.^_^ Sorry but you will have to go to the link on the first post, my other links that I have tried haven't worked.^^;;]

Guardian Lugia
4th March 2003, 04:36 AM
*Looks at it and starts to laugh*

Thanks for doing it, it looks funny :D

Lightning
4th March 2003, 03:25 PM
Hey... thanks!! She looks adorable! ^_^ It's great you could get it done for me. The pose is very cute, but you forgot the furry neck.. ring thing that all Pichu's have. Ah well.. it's still really adorable!! Thanks again!

Bai,
Lightning

soggy_cardboard
4th March 2003, 09:36 PM
hehehe, funny, thx :D

Deoxys Insano
5th March 2003, 06:01 PM
Can I have a 3 raichus playing around on a lake shore? thanks... PM me if you need details...

BlackMew
12th March 2003, 05:24 PM
I am so sorry.:( Where I host my pictures won't let me put them on there anymore, so I can't do ant requests anymore.