PDA

View Full Version : How Do I Reset Time on Pokemon Ruby?

Ellis_D._Trails
28th February 2005, 06:50 PM
Helllo all,

back when I got Ruby in 2003, I inputed the time wrong into the clock. I was wondering, is there any way to reset the time to actual time? Maybe perhaps through linking with a FR/LG version? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

andyizcool
28th February 2005, 07:08 PM
You can fix the Time/Berry Glitch but you can't change the time on Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire.

Silent Dragonfly
28th February 2005, 07:13 PM
Unfortunatly theres no way to change the clock after it's been set. The clock tends to be a little out of sync with real time anyway, so eventually it goes a little wrong on it's own. As long as the clock is working you should be fine, the only reasons to have it are for berry trees to grow, to reset daily events and to evolve Eevee into Espeon (PM) and Umbreon (AM).

FRLG doesnt have a clock, so that wouldn't able to fix the problem, but it also means you'll have to trade back if you want to evolve Eevee those ways.

Number1ChanseyFan
28th February 2005, 08:53 PM
Yeah, unfortunately, there isn't a whole lot that you can do if you put the wrong time in. It was also quite inconvenient that you can't adjust your clock for daylight savings time either, unlike in G/S/C, where you could adjust for Daylight Savings, and change the time if you made a mistake. Like cloudizme said, even if you do set the correct time, the Ruby/Sapphire clocks don't keep perfect time. I have had my games for about two years, and they are off by about 25 minutes. Clocks/time was the one area where the G/S/C series was clearly better done then Ruby/Sapphire.