PDA

View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower, v.33!

Pages : 1 [2]

The Blue Avenger
4th April 2005, 02:38 PM
Stamps, please, Soo.

[4/4] Do you get songs or tunes caught in your head often? What was the last one you had in your head? Was/is it annoying? If you don't do you wish you did and why?

Yes, very often. The last one was "Whip It" by Devo. It's not anoying, because I usually have music running through my head anyway.

Cheesey
4th April 2005, 04:28 PM
EMT Game
Type: Electric
Base PP: ???
Base Power: ???
Base Accuracy: ???
Target: ???
Guesses:

Steve » GT!: Close, but it was actually Vileplume. I don't think Gloom can produce pollen, actually, but I'm not sure...

Patrick » Solar Gem.
GT!: Correct.
MP: Yes it can.

Jeff » Hollow Stone.
*takes the gem and hands over 2 Stamps*

~ 10 Group 2 Scratchcards, 123, 5 Stamps please

Knight of Time
4th April 2005, 04:34 PM
EMT Game: Volt Tackle?

Everoy
4th April 2005, 04:43 PM
Patrick » Solar Gem.
GT!: Correct.
MP: Yes it can.

MP: Registeel, Weepinbell, Venonat, Yanma, Loudred, Illumise, Exploud, Mawile, Pidgey, Celebi, Nuzleaf, Furret, Aron, Exeggutor

Question 1: Can this pokemon be found in RBYGSC?

Yes: Weepinbell, Venonat, Yanma, Pidgey, Celebi, Furret, Exeggutor
No: Registeel, Loudred, Illumise, Exploud, Mawile, Nuzleaf, Aron

Question 2: Is this pokemon a Grass/Psychic or Grass/Poison?

Yes: Weepinbell, Celebi, Exeggutor
No: Venonat, Yanma, Pidgey, Furret

EMT Game:
Zap Cannon? (Mittens, this is for you!)

EDIT: I'll sell my Solar Gem for 2 stamps.

The Blue Avenger
4th April 2005, 04:50 PM
EMT: Thunder Wave?

And I'll sell that Hollow Gem for stamps.

The_Missing_Link
4th April 2005, 05:20 PM
EMT: Thunderpunch

I'd also like to play GT for today

Cheesey
4th April 2005, 05:25 PM
EMT Game
Guesses: Volt Tackle, Zap Cannon, Thunder Wave, Thunderpunch
Congrats to Jeff, who has won a Thunder Wave TM

Patrick » *takes the gem and hands back 2 Stamps*
MP: No.

Jeff » *takes the stone and hands back 1 Stamp*

Becca » GT!: This pokemon undertakes research every day in order to solve the mysteries of the world.

andyizcool
4th April 2005, 05:32 PM
Soo
MG: Photosynthesis Gem
EMT: Dragon Rage TM, Safeguard TM

Chris
SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

(4/4) Do you get songs or tunes caught in your head often? What was the last one you had in your head? Was/is it annoying? If you don't do you wish you did and why?
I always get a song caught in my head because positive songs keep me going for a few days. Whereas negative songs will keep me thinking about life and when I think too hard I get stressed out over nothing. The last one in my head was Simple and Clean from Kingdom Hearts because my friend wanted to play it when he came round to my house. It's kind of annoying because it's Japanese pop but then it's kind of catchy because it has a lot of deep meanings to it.

1 MG Please. I would also like 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,2,3) for 5 Stamps.

*Hands over 5 Blue MGCoins*

The_Missing_Link
4th April 2005, 05:39 PM
GT: Slowking, for a blue coin

Everoy
4th April 2005, 05:39 PM
MP: Registeel, Weepinbell, Venonat, Yanma, Loudred, Illumise, Exploud, Mawile, Pidgey, Celebi, Nuzleaf, Furret, Aron, Exeggutor

No: Registeel, Loudred, Illumise, Exploud, Mawile, Nuzleaf, Aron

Question 3: Is it a Bug type?

Yes: Venonat, Yanma
No: Pidgey, Furret

aragornbird
4th April 2005, 09:09 PM
Whoo, haven't been here in a while.

(4/4) Do you get songs or tunes caught in your head often? What was the last one you had in your head? Was/is it annoying? If you don't do you wish you did and why?
Yes, sometimes when its real quite I can replay entire songs in my head. The last one in my head was READY STEADY GO, the opening song for Full Metal Alchemist. Definitely not annoying, in fact its one of my favorite songs.

(4/3) Do you like playing any sports? Why/Why not? Do you keep upto date with the latest sports in the media? Why/Why not? Do you like watching sports? Why/Why not?
No, no sports here. Firstly cause I'm lazy and secondly cause I'm weak and thirdly because I don't like to get hurt. And therefore, even sports news bores me.

(4/2) Does the Pope's death affect you in any way? Why/Why not? Do you think it's sad when people die or just your relatives? Why?
It does not affect me personally, but it is tragic because of all the recent news we've been hearing about the Pope's declining health. Although I'm not exactly a person who cries at death, it is indeed sad. In fact, recently, several people at my school have died. One girl commited suicide, another student's dad died, and another's brother died. All in two weeks too. :(

2 EMTs please! *pays 2 Green MGcoins*

andyizcool
6th April 2005, 02:23 PM
Aragornbird
MG: Ocean Gem, Light Gem, Hollow Stone
EMT: Wrap TM, Shadow Punch TM

(4/5) Do you use the Internet often? What do you find useful about the Internet? Do you take daily breaks off the Internet? Why/Why not?

(4/6) Ever been really excited about something? How excited did you get over something? Did it turn out as good as you had expected? Why/Why not?

The Blue Avenger
6th April 2005, 02:30 PM
(4/5) Do you use the Internet often? What do you find useful about the Internet? Do you take daily breaks off the Internet? Why/Why not?

Heck yes. I find it interesting - you can meet a lot of new people, and it's also useful for finding information, although you have to take it with a grain of salt. I take breaks to do homework, eat dinner, go to school, sleep, eat other meals, play video games... but if I don't have anything else to do, I'll use the internet. I have to take breaks, because staying online permanently would keep people from calling us.

(4/6) Ever been really excited about something? How excited did you get over something? Did it turn out as good as you had expected? Why/Why not?

I tend to get excited to get new games, or to get grades back on something I know I did well on, and so on. But I don't get very excited often - I can't remember the last time I got really, truly excited. That's because I know that if I get too excited and it's not as good as I was expecting, I'll feel let down. I don't like that.

Knight of Time
6th April 2005, 04:10 PM
Kyle
MG: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem (o.O)
SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red Mgcoins
GT: It has a bulb on its back that grows by draining energy. It is almost ready to bloom and this pokémon will evolve when the bulb blooms fully.
EMT: Swift TM, Tickle TM :196:

GT!: I believe you would be Ivysaur. I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Kyle
GT: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.
MG: 2 Green MGcoins, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP
SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins
GT: In the dark this Pokemon's eyes sparkle with the glitter of jewels.

GT!: Are you Sableye? I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

Uh, Andy, I hate to say it, but you skipped this GT! of mine. Could you verify my answer as soon as you can, please?

As for the polls:

Yes, I've been really excited over something many, many times. How excited I get/got over something usually was random each time, b/c it always depends on how excited I was (for instance, I was very excited about getting Pokemon Gold and Silver on the same day a few years ago, and I was lucky enough to buy both (my Silver game is pretty much gone though), and I was even more excited when I got to buy Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, Colosseum and Fire Red (I got each of them on a different day, and right now I'm exicted to hopefully get Leaf Green and Emerald someday). Yes, many of the exciting things turned out really well, b/c they just simply amazed me.

Absolutely, I use the internet almost every day. I find the internet very, very useful, because I can find just about anything I wish to find or find information about. Yes, though I don't know if this really counts as a break, my internet time here is reduced Monday-Friday because of my job training.

Yes, I get quite a few tunes caught in my head from time to time. The last tune that I had (and still have) in my head is a Simple Plan song (I forget what the title of the song is called, but part of the lyrics is "welcome to my life", and that's heard a few times in the song). No, the song isn't annoying at all.

3 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a GT! please.

andyizcool
6th April 2005, 04:37 PM
Jeff
MG: Flame Gem, Lunar Gem

Kyle
MG: Hollow Stone, Division Gem, Gold Berry
SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon uses different kinds of cries for communicating with others of its kind and for pursuing prey.

I always get a song caught in my head because positive songs keep me going for a few days. Whereas negative songs will keep me thinking about life and when I think too hard I get stressed out over nothing. The last one in my head was Simple and Clean from Kingdom Hearts because my friend wanted to play it when he came round to my house. It's kind of annoying because it's Japanese pop but then it's kind of catchy because it has a lot of deep meanings to it.

I use the Internet very often as you'll I'm online every day all day because I have no life outside the Internet. The things I find useful about the Internet are talking to people online through messenger programs and posting on forums. Recently I've took a day or two away from the Internet because my friend came round to my house and we wanted to go the cinema and do other stuff together. I also think it's good to take daily breaks off the Internet because being on the Internet every day gets boring and could dry it out of fun.

I don't get excited about anything unless an old friend is coming around to my house. I got so excited I started feeling nervous just before my friend came round to my house. It turned out quite well because we done a lot of good things but then it started getting boring because he had nothing to do.

3 MGs Please. I would also like 20 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,2,3) for 5 Stamps.

*Hands over 10 Blue MGCoins*

The Blue Avenger
6th April 2005, 04:49 PM
I'll sell both of those gems for Stamps, please.

Everoy
6th April 2005, 05:30 PM

Yes, I do. My favorite thing about the internet is you can make friends without the restraint of never seeing them. I don't really take "daily breaks" because I see the Internet as a daily break from real life.

Yeah. I was in the State Spelling Bee this year (well, technically regionals, but had I won, I woulfd have gone to Nationals.). I get REALLY REALLY excited. I did about as well as I had hoed, I tied with 4 others for 8th place out of about 28 kids, and that was just after the prelims.

Cheesey
7th April 2005, 04:36 AM
(4/7) Are you near any books? What are they about? What was the last book that you read? Do you have a favourite book? What is it and why?

Becca » GT!: Correct, take your Blue MGcoin.

Patrick » Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone.
MP: Nope.

Andy » Blue MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Darkness Gem.
SCs: 5 Stamps, 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.

Jeff » *takes gems and hands back 4 Stamps*

~*~

Yeah I do… It usually varies from about half an hour to 4 hours each day, depending on how much work I have to get done and how much spare time I actually have. There are quite a few useful things about the internet, such as it being a resource for a hell of a lot of information and also as a resource for meeting new folk over message boards and stuff like that. If by daily breaks you mean not being online for as long as you can possibly be online for then yes I do take daily breaks, because coming online isn’t the only thing that I want to do with my time. Although if that’s not what you meant, I apologise… But you didn’t make it that clear :/

Yep… Many things. One thing was when a friend I knew from a young age came back to live nearby. Another was when my parents have taken me out to see a film and stuff that I’ve wanted to see. As for online… I got excited over being hired in places here, and also being modded was exciting for me as well since it was sudden (for me). I got the most excited about my friend coming back to live near me, although that didn’t turn out all that well in the long term. Neither did modding, really o_O But going to see films and stuff that I wanted to see (like Harry Potter) was fun.

(4/7) Are you near any books? What are they about? What was the last book that you read? Do you have a favourite book? What is it and why?
Yeah I am, although actually they’re all about different things. They’re mainly about fantasy, but there are a few about horror, history, nonsense, quite a lot of stuff really… The last book that I read was “Timesnatch” by Robert Swindells – Granted, it wasn’t a challenging read, it was just something that I happened to pick up and had a look at and before I knew it I’d finished it, heh… I dunno what my favourite book is, but it’d probably be something by Terry Pratchett, given that I like everything I’ve read that he’s written. He’s a really amusing comedy fantasy author and his books are always absorbing too, so yeah, I love ‘em

~ 3 MGs, please

The Blue Avenger
7th April 2005, 05:35 AM

I'm not near any books at the moment, except for a dictionary. The last one I read was "Farewell to Arms." My favorite is "the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy." It's very funny, the characters are great, and it's always an entertaining read.

andyizcool
7th April 2005, 05:45 AM
Chris
MG: Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone, Gold Berry
SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

Jeff
MG: Hollow Stone

I'm near one book in my bedroom right now and that's only there because I borrowed it off my mum to do some homework. This book is all about Psychology for AS Level and A Level. The last book I read was the Psychology book because I needed some research for my Psychology homework. I don't have a favourite book because I'm not really into reading and I've always been like this. I'll only read things I'm interested in like role playing games have subtitles or an interesting article on the Internet about the news.

*Hands over 10 Red MGCoins*

Selling
1 Light Gem = 2 Stamps
1 Solar Gem = 2 Stamps
1 Flame Gem = 2 Stamps
1 Lunar Gem = 2 Stamps
1 Spark Gem = 2 Stamps
1 Ocean Gem = 2 Stamps
1 Division Gem = 2 Stamps
10 Hollow Stones = 10 Stamps
2 Rainbow Gems = 4 Stamps
2 Darkness Gems = 4 Stamps
Total = 32 Stamps

Everoy
7th April 2005, 11:33 AM
*sells both for 3 stamps*

Yup. I have an entire bookshelf right beside me. There's Pendragon, Spy High, Myth-O-Mania, Animorphs, and tons of stuff. The last book I read was The Davinci Code. My favorite books are the Pendragon books, because they have fantastic descriptions and a fantasic plotline.

[No: Registeel, Loudred, Illumise, Exploud, Mawile, Nuzleaf, Aron

It is Furret? For 5 stamps.

The Blue Avenger
7th April 2005, 03:56 PM
I'll sell that Hollow Stone for stamps, please.

The_Missing_Link
7th April 2005, 04:19 PM
I'll play another GT

Well, everyone gets excited for random things, although birthdays usually stand out for me. Sometimes I get what I want and sometimes I don't. This year, I wanted something that involved comedy and my parents got tickets for Conan O'Brien, which is wicked awesome cause I love him. Other times, not as exciting

As a mod, I'm pretty much obligated to come here everyday so yeah, I use it often. The internet is revolutionary, with the ability to talk to others a lot faster or learn new info quicker. Probably one of the most important inventions in the past century. I try to take little breaks everyday, at least for a couple of hours. Otherwise, I'll get headaches

If it's catchy enough, I do. The current ones in my head are "Mr.Brightside" and "Somebody Told Me", both by The Killers. Great songs and I'm going to just about to listen to them now once my IPod charges back up

andyizcool
7th April 2005, 05:30 PM
Patrick
*Hands over 3 Stamps*

Jeff
*Hands over 1 Stamp*

Becca
GT: This Pokemon is said that it usually hides in underwater caves and can create whirlpools by yawning.
MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs, Lunar Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs

I'm near one book in my bedroom right now and that's only there because I borrowed it off my mum to do some homework. This book is all about Psychology for AS Level and A Level. The last book I read was the Psychology book because I needed some research for my Psychology homework. I don't have a favourite book because I'm not really into reading and I've always been like this. I'll only read things I'm interested in like role playing games have subtitles or an interesting article on the Internet about the news.

Selling
1 Light Gem = 2 Stamps
1 Solar Gem = 2 Stamps
1 Flame Gem = 2 Stamps
1 Lunar Gem = 2 Stamps
1 Spark Gem = 2 Stamps
1 Ocean Gem = 2 Stamps
1 Division Gem = 2 Stamps
10 Hollow Stones = 10 Stamps
2 Rainbow Gems = 4 Stamps
2 Darkness Gems = 4 Stamps
Total = 32 Stamps

The_Missing_Link
7th April 2005, 07:05 PM
I'll sell the gem for stamps

GT: Kingdra for blue coin. If I'm right, I'll also use a red coin for my second EMT crank of the month

Cheesey
8th April 2005, 03:03 PM
(4/8) Do you have any siblings? Older or younger? Do you get along? Why/why not? If you don't have any, then do you wish that you did? Explain.

Andy » Red MGcoin.
SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.
*takes the gems and stones and hands back 32 Stamps*

Becca » *takes the gem and hands back 2 Stamps*
GT!: Wait for Andy, please

~*~

(4/8) Do you have any siblings? Older or younger? Do you get along? Why/why not? If you don't have any, then do you wish that you did? Explain.
I have two older sisters, one's 19 and one's 18. They both go to the same university and they're in the same year because the one who's 18 didn't do the (optional) last year of school and instead went travelling, and the one who's 19 did the last year and took a gap year earning money. I tend to gt along with them because I find it easy to keep a conversation going with them, which is sometimes hard to do with my other relatives.

~ 1 MG, please

Everoy
8th April 2005, 03:31 PM

Yup. I have a younger sister. We get along pretty well, but once in a while we fight.

[No: Registeel, Loudred, Illumise, Exploud, Mawile, Nuzleaf, Aron

It is Furret? For 5 stamps.

The Blue Avenger
8th April 2005, 04:41 PM

I have one younger step-brother. We get along for the most part, but there are times when he really gets on my nerves. Of course, there are also times when I get on his, so it's pretty equal. Since I don't see him except for 3 days out of the week, that would limit the amount of bickering.

andyizcool
8th April 2005, 04:42 PM
Becca
EMT: Aurora Beam TM

Chris
SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins

Patrick
MG: Blue MGcoin

Jeff
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP

I have two brothers and three sisters are younger than me. Jamie is fifteen years old, Gemma is eleven years old, Tammy is nine years old, Lucy is eight years old, and Declan is two years old. I get along with my brothers but not with my sisters because my sisters disobey my Internet rules about online games and they hurt my youngest brother.

Cheesey
9th April 2005, 03:56 PM
(4/9) Have you ever been abroad on holiday before? Where did you go? If you haven't been abroad, where have you been? What's been your favourite vacation?

Patrick » Sorry for skipping you.
MP: It was Pidgey, actually. :/ Sorry.

Andy » Gold Berry.
SCs: 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins.
I didn't realise you had so many siblings O_o

~*~

(4/9) Have you ever been abroad on holiday before? Where did you go? If you haven't been abroad, where have you been? What's been your favourite vacation?
Yeah I have, several times actually because my parents have been incessant on going places for a break in the past years. I've been to Tunisia, Andorra, America, Tenerife, Crete, Mexico and England. Crete, Tenerife and England were just for a week, but for the rest we went for two weeks. My favourite holiday has probably been the one to America - loads of people there were really friendly, and since we travelled around North and South Carolina we stayed in lots of different hotels, most of which were really cool. My favourite bit was probably going to a town called Blowing Rock. And you guys have the best doughnuts too, lol... I'd like to go back there some day.

~ 1 MG, please

Lady Vulpix
9th April 2005, 05:32 PM
I usually get excited about things I look forward to. Sometimes they turn out as I expected and sometimes they don't. For example, now I know I'm not getting the freedom I was expecting to acquire by graduating. But the thought of graduating is still exciting.

Yes, this room has many textbooks and dictionaries... they're useful but not too interesting. I keep my literature books in my room. The last one I read was... I think it was "El bosque de los pigmeos". I'd like to read more. I don't have a favorite book, but there are several books I liked a lot. Now "The neverending story" comes to my mind, that was a great book, as Soo will probably agree.

I have a younger brother. We've had good and bad times, but we currently get along rather well. You may see him around every now and then.

Yes, I've been to the USA, Israel, Brazil, Cuba, Italy and Spain. And I also spent a weekend in Uruguay once. My favorite vacation... probably the first time I went to Israel. I had a great time.

The Blue Avenger
9th April 2005, 09:21 PM

The only time I've been abroad is when I traveled the north island of New Zealand with my father - he was there working on a proposal for the university he works for and he took me along. It was one of the best trips I've ever been on. Rotorua, Wellington, Palmerston North... I'm getting nolstagic thinking about it.

Everoy
9th April 2005, 09:30 PM

Nope. The furthest I've been from Minnesota is Atlanta, Georgia. My favorite place was Duluth, because the aerial bridge is really amazing to see go up and down, and because the zoo was really cool :D

With my new coins, I will use the EMT.

andyizcool
10th April 2005, 12:27 PM
Chris
SC: 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins

Gabi
MG: Lunar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Jeff
MG: Green MGcoin

Patrick
MG: Red MGcoin
EMT: Fire Blast TM

I've been abroad on holiday loads of times before but now I've quit going abroad because I don't like the really hot weather. I've been to Spanish islands and Greek islands mainly when I went abroad. My family are going Australia this year leaving my brother and myself at home because we didn't want to go. My favourite vacation would probably be to go America sometime because it looks nice in certain areas and someone said about making bands bigger there. So if I make a band and we get really good we'll go there for more money because America has a larger audience than England.

The Blue Avenger
10th April 2005, 12:35 PM
I'd like an EMT crank, please. *Hands over a green MGCoin*

andyizcool
11th April 2005, 09:01 AM
Jeff
EMT: Mega Drain TM

(4/10) What's going on around your computer as you type your reply to this poll? Are you alone or do you have people close by? What sort of state is your area around the computer like?

(4/11) Do you have any jobs around the AC/CC Subforum? What ones? How do you feel doing them? What do you think it would be like to have a job somewhere else?

Lady Vulpix
11th April 2005, 10:20 AM
(4/10) What's going on around your computer as you type your reply to this poll? Are you alone or do you have people close by? What sort of state is your area around the computer like?
My cat Mimosa is purring and probably planning what she's going to mess with next. I'm neither alone nor with other people, I'm with Mimosa. And the area around my computer is filled with piles of paper and other stuff.

(4/11) Do you have any jobs around the AC/CC Subforum? What ones? How do you feel doing them? What do you think it would be like to have a job somewhere else?
Yes, I work at Dragon Tamers, Pokemon Zoo, Expedia and Who's That Trainer. I love them all, but I'm afraid I don't have nearly as much time as I'd need to keep them running smoothly. Having a job somewhere else would be... more than I could handle. *Sighs.* I hope I get some free time soon, I really miss my life, TPM being a big part of it.

[Edit because I didn't know where else to say it: I'm giving Skydancer Fly as his level 20 TM.]

The Blue Avenger
11th April 2005, 03:41 PM

Not much is going on. My brother is doing homework downstairs. I'm alone in the room, though. The area is very tidy, with a shelf for the books and another for the discs.

I have none. However, if a position opens up a bit later after I've gotten more accustomed to the system, I might take it.

Everoy
11th April 2005, 05:28 PM

I'm stuffing Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls downs my esophagus to by devoured by my helpful stomach acids. Meanwhile, I am listening to Corner of the Sky by Bo Bice and am alone.

(4/11) Do you have any jobs around the AC/CC Subforum? What ones? How do you feel doing them? What do you think it would be like to have a job somewhere else?[/QUOTE]

I don't have one at the moment. I did apply for a job at the breeding center, but sadly lost. I'd love a job at one of the adoption centers or the cature center, or maybe here :) I had a job at the riddle game in the PCG forum, though. That was fun, but I always longed to work at Hangman...

andyizcool
12th April 2005, 05:23 PM
Gabi
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

Jeff
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Patrick
MG: Solar Gem, Lunar Gem

(4/12) What ideas do you think the Workers should use as polls? Why? What gives you inspiration for new ideas? Why?

I've been abroad on holiday loads of times before but now I've quit going abroad because I don't like the really hot weather. I've been to Spanish islands and Greek islands mainly when I went abroad. My family are going Australia this year leaving my brother and myself at home because we didn't want to go. My favourite vacation would probably be to go America sometime because it looks nice in certain areas and someone said about making bands bigger there. So if I make a band and we get really good we'll go there for more money because America has a larger audience than England.

Also add on another 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,2,3) for 5 Stamps.

The Blue Avenger
12th April 2005, 05:26 PM
I'll sell that gem for stamps.

(4/12) What ideas do you think the Workers should use as polls? Why? What gives you inspiration for new ideas? Why?

I think that there aren't nearly enough Pokemon-related ones for a AC/CC forum. I mean, it is a forum for Pokemon. As for my inspiration, it normally comes from day-to-day life. I can't quite explain why.

Kirei
15th April 2005, 02:37 PM
Andy
MG: Flame Gem
SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins

Jeff
*hands over 2 stamps*
MG: Solar Gem

Sorry about the slowness of new polls. I'll get us up to date now.
(4/13) What's your favourite band at the moment? Why? what's your favourite song by them and have you / would you see them live? Any other comments?

(4/14) What colour is your hair and do you wish it was a different colour? Why? Have you ever dyed it and what did you think?

(4/15) What are you doing this weekend? Anything nice? What is your favourite thing to do at weekends? Why?

The Blue Avenger
15th April 2005, 02:43 PM

(4/13) What's your favourite band at the moment? Why? what's your favourite song by them and have you / would you see them live? Any other comments?

My favorite band is They Might Be Giants, because their songs have really interesting lyrics and their songs are all-around enjoyable. Favorite song is probably Prevenge, just because the tune is really catchy. A close second is Particle Man. I would love to see them live, but the last time they came around I was too young. :(

(4/14) What colour is your hair and do you wish it was a different colour? Why? Have you ever dyed it and what did you think?

It's brown, and I'm quite happy with it. If I didn't have brown hair, I'd feel really strange every time I looked in a mirror. I've never died my hair, for that reason.

(4/15) What are you doing this weekend? Anything nice? What is your favourite thing to do at weekends? Why?

Uggggh... driver's ed. Other than that, homework. Thrills all around. My favorite thing is to get together with my friends, because I tend to be social and I like to see my friends.

classy_cat18
15th April 2005, 02:58 PM
My hair is different colors but mostly it's brown. My mom has told me it looks kind of sandy. I don't want my hair to be another color because I love it just the way it is.

Sleeping, eating, doing chores, repeat. I go to church on Sunday. It's going to be a pretty routine weekend. I may write some or play Paper Mario 2 if I find the time and the energy but I doubt that.

2 MGs please.

andyizcool
15th April 2005, 03:51 PM
Jeff
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem

Shonta
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Hollow Stone

I'm sitting on my bed with my laptop so my pillow and laptop case are around me. I also have a television very close by on top of a set of drawers and under them is my Playstation2 getting a bit dusty. I'm alone and the only person nearby would be my brother in the bedroom next to mine. The area around my laptop is in a clean state but the area around my computer has a few papers here and there because I was doing some work for my mum earlier.

I only have a two jobs in the AC/CC Subforum because I quit one of my older jobs. I'm an Owner at Goldenrod Tower as all of you would have guessed by now and I'm also a Ref at the Pokezoo Battle Tower. I feel great reffing some battles at the Pokezoo Battle Tower and it's a nice job working at Goldenrod Tower too except when I have to think of new polls. Having a job somewhere else would just be harder on me because I couldn't cope at Buena's Radio Show so I quit being an Owner of that and passed it onto someone more reliable than me.

I think the Workers at Goldenrod Tower should use original ideas as polls but knowing me I can never think of any when it comes to making polls. Original ideas are the best because they're original but I guess we soon run out of original ideas trying to think of a poll every day. The thing that gives me inspiration for new ideas is when I see someone else do something great who could act like a role model to me. It gives me inspiration because I want to be like them or beat them at their own game just so I'm not bored.

(4/13) What's your favourite band at the moment? Why? What's your favourite song by them and have you / would you see them live? Any other comments?
My favourite band at the moment and always will be is Linkin Park. I like Linkin Park because all their music just relates to me and unlike other bands I can listen to all of Linkin Park's songs without getting bored or changing the track too soon. My favourite songs by Linkin Park would probably be "One Step Closer" or when they got together with Jay-Z and made "Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer" because I like all the music and lyrics in those songs. I would really like to see them live in England but even if they did come here they wouldn't come anywhere close to me and tickets would cost too much. The only other comment I can make about Linkin Park is I'm waiting for a new album by them because Meteora was done in 2003 so they've got to come up with some new songs soon.

My hair colour is a dark blonde and I kind of wish it was black instead. I like black hair because it's cooler than dark blonde and most people dye their hair black if they're kind of a goth. I've never dyed my hair and I don't think I would go ahead with dying it because you have to put some weird stuff in it so it changes colour.

This weekend I'll be doing nothing and a bit of homework that needs to be in for Monday. Well doing nothing isn't actually nice so I'm not doing anything nice and I never will be because I'm in a sort of depressed state. My favourite thing to do at weekends would be to go the cinema or something with friends but they live too far away from me. This is my favourite thing to do at weekends because I do nothing normally so anything's better than nothing especially being with anyone who I could call a friend.

6 MGs Please. I would also like 10 Group 1 Scratchcards (1,2,3) for 2 Stamps.

The Blue Avenger
15th April 2005, 03:53 PM
I'll sell those Gems for stamps, please.

Lady Vulpix
16th April 2005, 10:33 AM
(4/13) What's your favourite band at the moment? Why? What's your favourite song by them and have you / would you see them live? Any other comments?
Aren't people allowed not to have a favorite band? Honestly, I've never had one. It's always been hard for me to pick favorites, especially with artistic things, and come to think of it I don't believe it's necessary.

Somewhere between dark blonde and light brown. I think it suits me, though I think it looked nicer when it was more golden. I dyed a strand of hair once, with a tone over tone dye (the kind that doesn't need decoloring and washes away with time). It was a strange experience... sort of interesting but I'm not eager to repeat it.

I don't know yet, but I'm not working, so that's a nice thing. I'm probably going to install my DVD player sometime today. The rest of the weekend is still unpredictable because it's more up to the people around me than myself. But my favorite thing to do is writing, and I really hope I can get some writing done between today and tomorrow.

Knight of Time
16th April 2005, 02:35 PM
Kyle
MG: Hollow Stone, Division Gem, Gold Berry
SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon uses different kinds of cries for communicating with others of its kind and for pursuing prey.

GT!: You are Houndour. I'll take a Blue MGCoin as usual if I'm right, please.

Well, as usual, I'm taking it easy today, and like with pretty much every Sunday, I'll be going to church then I'm going to go with my dad for the afternoon. Hopefully this weekend I'll have a chance to buy Pokemon Leaf Green. My favourite thing to do on weekends is go shopping, b/c it's always nice to be in a department store.

My hair is brown, and I'd prefer it to stay that way, b/c I probably wouldn't look good with any other colour hair (e.g. blond hair). No, I never dyed my hair, and I probably never will.

This kind of question always has to be tough for me to answer. I don't really have a favourite band, b/c there are so many bands I like. But if I had to pick one of my many favourites, I'd probably say Steely Dan. My favourite song of theirs is Peg (it's based off a piece I did in music while in high school), and I suppose it would be nice to see them live (if they are still together that is).

Three MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a new GT! please.

andyizcool
16th April 2005, 05:16 PM
Jeff
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Gabi
MG: Lunar Gem, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem

Kyle
MG: Ocean Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP
SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
GT: This Pokemon's translucent wings are said to be made of ice.

(4/16) What Operating System does your your computer use? Did you have a choice of which Operating System to use? Would you rather have a different Operating System? Why/Why not?

The Blue Avenger
16th April 2005, 05:24 PM
Jeff
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem

Andy, I think I need 4 more stamps. I sold 3 gems.

(4/16) What Operating System does your your computer use? Did you have a choice of which Operating System to use? Would you rather have a different Operating System? Why/Why not?

I'm working under Windows ME. I don't have a choice, since it's my dad's computer, but at least we have Firefox. I'd like to try using a Mac OS and see how different it is, but I don't have much experience, so I wouldn't be able to compare them.

andyizcool
16th April 2005, 06:01 PM
Andy, I think I need 4 more stamps. I sold 3 gems.
Sorry I was getting tired. :sweat4:

Jeff
*Hands over 4 Stamps*
MG: Berry

Lady Vulpix
16th April 2005, 07:31 PM
Linux Slackware 9.1 and Windows 98. Yes, I did... though I didn't have much knowledge about the differences among the Linux distributions when I installed this one. I'm not changing what works, but if I had to start over I'd probably install SuSe instead. It's easier to configure and get precompiled packages for.

Wolfsong
17th April 2005, 11:54 AM

It's brownish blonde. By that i mean its not exactly blonde and not exactly what you would call brown either. No, i'm pretty satisified with the color. I had it dyed once with a temporary dye. It was way back in my freshmen year of high school during my lois and clark kick. I had my hair cut, styled, and dyed exactly like Teri Hatches was during that time period on the show. It was ok but not me and iwas glad when my color returned to normal.

As its Sunday, i did half of my laundry yesterday X.x Today i need to finish the other half. I also need to work some mroe on my paper. I like being able to sleep late on the weekends. Becuase getting up at 7 am every day gets old quick.

I use Windows XP. No i didn't. if it was easier yeah, but most likely no since i know how windows works for the most part ^^;

andyizcool
17th April 2005, 01:38 PM
Gabi

Amy
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Gold Berry, Red MGcoin

(4/17) Have you seen the new Pokemon? Do you care much about Pokemon anymore? Why/Why not? What keeps you interested in Pokemon? Why?

I'm sitting on my bed with my laptop so my pillow and laptop case are around me. I also have a television very close by on top of a set of drawers and under them is my Playstation2 getting a bit dusty. I'm alone and the only person nearby would be my brother in the bedroom next to mine. The area around my laptop is in a clean state but the area around my computer has a few papers here and there because I was doing some work for my mum earlier.

I only have a two jobs in the AC/CC Subforum because I quit one of my older jobs. I'm an Owner at Goldenrod Tower as all of you would have guessed by now and I'm also a Ref at the Pokezoo Battle Tower. I feel great reffing some battles at the Pokezoo Battle Tower and it's a nice job working at Goldenrod Tower too except when I have to think of new polls. Having a job somewhere else would just be harder on me because I couldn't cope at Buena's Radio Show so I quit being an Owner of that and passed it onto someone more reliable than me.

I think the Workers at Goldenrod Tower should use original ideas as polls but knowing me I can never think of any when it comes to making polls. Original ideas are the best because they're original but I guess we soon run out of original ideas trying to think of a poll every day. The thing that gives me inspiration for new ideas is when I see someone else do something great who could act like a role model to me. It gives me inspiration because I want to be like them or beat them at their own game just so I'm not bored.

My favourite band at the moment and always will be is Linkin Park. I like Linkin Park because all their music just relates to me and unlike other bands I can listen to all of Linkin Park's songs without getting bored or changing the track too soon. My favourite songs by Linkin Park would probably be "One Step Closer" or when they got together with Jay-Z and made "Points of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer" because I like all the music and lyrics in those songs. I would really like to see them live in England but even if they did come here they wouldn't come anywhere close to me and tickets would cost too much. The only other comment I can make about Linkin Park is I'm waiting for a new album by them because Meteora was done in 2003 so they've got to come up with some new songs soon.

My hair colour is a dark blonde and I kind of wish it was black instead. I like black hair because it's cooler than dark blonde and most people dye their hair black if they're kind of a goth. I've never dyed my hair and I don't think I would go ahead with dying it because you have to put some weird stuff in it so it changes colour.

This weekend I'll be doing nothing and a bit of homework that needs to be in for Monday. Well doing nothing isn't actually nice so I'm not doing anything nice and I never will be because I'm in a sort of depressed state. My favourite thing to do at weekends would be to go the cinema or something with friends but they live too far away from me. This is my favourite thing to do at weekends because I do nothing normally so anything's better than nothing especially being with anyone who I could call a friend.

6 MGs Please. I would also like 10 Group 1 Scratchcards (1,2,3) for 2 Stamps.

The Blue Avenger
17th April 2005, 01:45 PM
(4/17) Have you seen the new Pokemon? Do you care much about Pokemon anymore? Why/Why not? What keeps you interested in Pokemon? Why?

I have seen them. I wouldn't care that much, because I'm kinda phasing out of the Pokemon games, and it probably won't affect me until the new Pokemon reach AC/CC. However, two of my favorite Pokemon have gotten pre-evos, which is kinda cool. I play the games every so often, and of course, AC/CC helps keep me interested.

Wolfsong
17th April 2005, 01:59 PM
Amy
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Gold Berry, Red MGcoin

I'll sell that gem for ccps and play one group one scratchcard for 2 ccps with that red mg coin. I'd also like to play 5 more group one scratchcards for 2 ccps please *hands over 2 blue mg coins and one mroe red one for a total of 6 group one scratchcards* EditNumbers 2 3 5

Yeah, i have. They look ok, so far nto really interesting to me. I enjoy it somewhat. I still play the games but i prefer writing abotu them more like with my ac and cc stories. ITs alot more fun and also a better selection of moves than just relying on four.

Lady Vulpix
17th April 2005, 02:01 PM
I've seen 2. The first 2 everyone saw, I guess. As I've often said, I don't care for the anime much, and the games are getting repetitive, but I like pokemon as characters for potential stories. I love writing for the Battle Range and interacting with people here.

andyizcool
18th April 2005, 02:48 PM
Jeff
MG: 2 Green MGcoins

Amy
*Hands over 2 CCPs*
SC: 4 CCPs, 3 Red MGcoins
MG: Division Gem

Gabi
MG: Light Gem

(4/18) What were some of the best moments that happened to you last year at TPM? Why? Do you have a lot of best moments? Why/Why not?

The Blue Avenger
18th April 2005, 03:00 PM
(4/18) What were some of the best moments that happened to you last year at TPM? Why? Do you have a lot of best moments? Why/Why not?

Well, I started to get more actively involved in TPM, namely I started writing in FF. Never mind that I stopped some time ago... -_- Um, other than that, until I started goign here, I wasn't really that active. So I don't have a lot of best moments.

Cheesey
18th April 2005, 03:03 PM
Andy~ Mystery Box, Blue MGcoin, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, Rainbow Gem, Solar Gem.
SCs: 6 Stamps, 6 Red MGcoins.

Jeff~ 2 Stamps/CCPs.

~*~

Um... Being modded in January of last year was cool, of course. But it wasn't much longer after that that I pulled off my vanishing act. Came back and disappeared a few times... And then when I came back properly in October, I got to speak to my friends again. Althoiugh there'd been quite a decrease in activity whilst I'd been gone, so that was a bit disappointing :/

~ 1 MG please

andyizcool
18th April 2005, 05:11 PM
Chris

Andy~ Mystery Box
I will open it for 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, Blue MGCoin and a free MG.

Both my computers use Windows XP Home Edition as their Operating System. I didn't have a choice of which Operating System to use because it just came with the computer and we always choose the cheapest ones. I don't know if I would rather have a different Operating System because a different one would be all new to me and I would have trouble finding my way around.

I've seen all the new Pokemon upto date because I keep my Pokemon knowledge as fresh as I can. I care about the Pokemon video games less than I did before just because I play video games less and the AC/CC Subforum part Pokemon is good and I want to keep active. The Pokemon anime I've never cared about because it was just a fad and now it's so repeatitive if you ever see the odd episode. The thing that keeps me interested in Pokemon is making a cool team on the Pokemon video game and trying to get my Pokemon stronger in the AC/CC Subforum.

Some of the best moments that happened to me last year on TPM where making some new friends and getting the AC/CC Subforum a little more active. Making new friends is one of my best moments because I can talk to more people and getting the AC/CC Subforum a little more active is also one of my best moments because I like the AC/CC Subforum of TPM the most. I don't have a lot of best moments because I'm not a very active member around other parts of TPM so I couldn't have any other best moments.

4 MGs Please. I would also like 10 Group 1 Scratchcards (1,2,3) for 2 Stamps.

classy_cat18
18th April 2005, 05:15 PM
Yeah, I have. Manyula seems pretty cool although I didn't expect Sneasel to have an evolution. Maybe a pre-evo. I still think Pokemon are pretty cool to write about, plus I still watch the anime. Not as thrilling as it used to be but I still watch it. I play the games every now and then but writing about them is a lot cooler.

I guess one of them was when I won an award at the Fanfic board for having the best character based on a TPM member. It showed me that not only were my writing skills improving, but also that I was very interesting. I don't have a lot of good moments that I can remember. I don't have a very good memory.

2 MGs please.

andyizcool
20th April 2005, 02:33 PM
Shonta
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

(4/19) Do you have any portable media devices? Why/Why not? Which portable media device do you think is the best? Why?

(4/20) Do you listen to the radio? Why/Why not? What's your favourite radio channel? Why? What would make you listen to the radio more? Why?

The Blue Avenger
20th April 2005, 02:51 PM
(4/19) Do you have any portable media devices? Why/Why not? Which portable media device do you think is the best? Why?

I have a Sony minidisc player, and I got it because most of the music I listen to can't be found on CDs, so having a CD player didn't make much sense. I happen to like the one I have the best, but that's because it works the best for my needs.

(4/20) Do you listen to the radio? Why/Why not? What's your favourite radio channel? Why? What would make you listen to the radio more? Why?

I listen to it occasionally, but not often. I usually spend my time listening to the music on my minidisc player. My favorite probably has to be this one station that always airs 'Morons in the News' in the morning. They're usually pretty funny. Not much could make me listen to the radio more... maybe if they gave me money for listening?

andyizcool
22nd April 2005, 04:22 PM
Jeff
MG: Hollow Stone, Hollow Stone

(4/21) How well protected is your computer from viruses and such? Do you think it's important to protect your computer in this day and age? Why/Why not?

(4/22) What's your favourite recent electrical invention? Why? Could you live without it? Why/Why not?

The Blue Avenger
22nd April 2005, 05:01 PM
I'll sell those stones for stamps.

(4/21) How well protected is your computer from viruses and such? Do you think it's important to protect your computer in this day and age? Why/Why not?

It's decently protected. But I think it is important to keep it protected. There are so many malicious people about taht it would be foolish not to protect it.

(4/22) What's your favourite recent electrical invention? Why? Could you live without it? Why/Why not?

Probably the recent advent of video game systems. They're fun to use and they are often a way to relieve boredom. I could live without it, though, because I frequently go long stretches of not playing video games anyway.

andyizcool
23rd April 2005, 04:24 PM
Jeff
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: Ocean Gem, Ocean Gem

(4/23) Who do you talk to the most? Why? Could you live without being able to talk? Why/Why not?

I will open my Mystery Box for 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, Blue MGCoin and a free MG.

Both my computers use Windows XP Home Edition as their Operating System. I didn't have a choice of which Operating System to use because it just came with the computer and we always choose the cheapest ones. I don't know if I would rather have a different Operating System because a different one would be all new to me and I would have trouble finding my way around.

I've seen all the new Pokemon upto date because I keep my Pokemon knowledge as fresh as I can. I care about the Pokemon video games less than I did before just because I play video games less and the AC/CC Subforum part Pokemon is good and I want to keep active. The Pokemon anime I've never cared about because it was just a fad and now it's so repeatitive if you ever see the odd episode. The thing that keeps me interested in Pokemon is making a cool team on the Pokemon video game and trying to get my Pokemon stronger in the AC/CC Subforum.

Some of the best moments that happened to me last year on TPM where making some new friends and getting the AC/CC Subforum a little more active. Making new friends is one of my best moments because I can talk to more people and getting the AC/CC Subforum a little more active is also one of my best moments because I like the AC/CC Subforum of TPM the most. I don't have a lot of best moments because I'm not a very active member around other parts of TPM so I couldn't have any other best moments.

4 MGs Please. I would also like 10 Group 1 Scratchcards (1,2,3) for 2 Stamps.

I use to have an MP3 Player but I ordered a new one since I stole my old one to someone. I have an MP3 Player because when I go to school on the bus I get very bored and the younger kids are loud so I just listen to some of my favourite music. I think an MP3 Player or MP4 Player is probably the best media device because they're small and the hard drives for them just keep getting bigger.

I sometimes listen to the radio on the school bus because I have nothing else to do or there's some interesting news on it. My favourite radio channel would have to be Radio One because that's what we mostly listen to on the school bus and sometimes the presenters on Radio One are funny. I would listen to the radio more if they played some video game music like some of the radio stations on Winamp do.

I use FireFox to browse the Internet and I know it's more secure than Internet Explorer because ages ago when I used Internet Explorer my computer got so infected with rubbish. I also use AVG Free for my anti-virus program and Microsoft AntiSpyware (Beta) for my anti-spyware program. I think it's important to protect your computer in this day and age because hackers just keep wanting to hack our important files. As we make updates to protect against old viruses new ones just appear so we need to keep working on even newer updates to stop the new viruses.

My favourite recent electrical invention would have to be the Nintendo DS. The Nintendo DS is just so interesting when you look at its technology and I know technology is going to go further than this because the Nintendo DS looks like a brick. I could live without a Nintendo DS because I don't have one yet. I also use my GBA SP a lot less than I use to because I just don't like playing video games as much as I did when I was younger.

8 MGs Please. I would also like 20 Group 1 Scratchcards (1,2,3) for 2 Stamps.

*Hands over 10 Blue MGCoins*

The Blue Avenger
23rd April 2005, 04:45 PM
I'll sell those gems for stamps.

(4/23) Who do you talk to the most? Why? Could you live without being able to talk? Why/Why not?

It really depends on who I'm around - definitely my friends from school, though. They're such a great group of people, it's impossible not to talk to them. I would probably not be able to live being mute, if only because I'd get really bored really fast.

*Murkrow
24th April 2005, 03:36 AM

Friends at school, family at home. Why? Because either they're the people I'll be with most of the day (friends) or because nobody in my house is ever quiet (family). I could probably live without being able to talk, I'm not that big a talker away from the house as it is.

MG, 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and I'll sell my Ocean Gem please (Stamps).

Lady Vulpix
24th April 2005, 06:52 AM
Does a cellphone count? I used to have a walkman 14 years ago, but I stopped using it and I don't think it works anymore. It only played tapes. I guess I have enough things to do when I'm away and besides... looking at people moving along and singing along to a musc only they can hear looks weird to me. When I listen to music, I'd reather share it. If I want to be in a world of my own I have my imagination to do that for me. There is no one device I consider the best. How could I compare them if I don't use them?

Eventually, but rately. I used to listen to FM100 a lot between 1991 and 1994, but then it got worse and stopped listening to it. Now Mega plays some good music, but they repeat it a lot and it gets boring, so I don't have a favorite radio channel right now. I guess that, what it would take for me to listen to the radio more would be either getting a remarkably better programming or turning on the radio where I am.

I have AVG and Norton AntiVirus. I also have Ad-Aware, and 2 different firewalls (one in Windows and one in Linux). My Linux firewall is home-made, but I trust it more because I know exactly what it does. I think it's important to protect my computer because it has many things that are very important to me and because I use it a lot. And it's not hard for others to mess it up beyond recovery if it isn't protected.

It depends on what you mean by recent. I think PCs are my favorites but they're not that recent. If it has to be something from this decade... I don't know. I guess there's nothing I couldn't live without.

My family, if you mean physically talking. Otherwise it would be the Tsuyoi's Lair members because I tend to post there a lot. Once more, if you mean physically talking, I think I could live without it but it would be sad and hard, especially because I love singing so much and because it would be harder to communicate with those around me. If you mean being unable to communicate, I wouldn't be able to live that way. I can't live without sharing my thoughts and feelings, and getting in touch with others.

andyizcool
24th April 2005, 07:40 AM
Jeff
*Hands over 4 Stamps*
MG: Red MGcoin

Hannah
SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Gabi
MG: 2 Green MGcoins, Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem, Stat Modification Die

(4/24) Have you ever made a time plan for your day? Why/Why? Do you think making one every day or so would help you? Why/Why not?

The Blue Avenger
24th April 2005, 07:47 AM
(4/24) Have you ever made a time plan for your day? Why/Why? Do you think making one every day or so would help you? Why/Why not?

I never do that, but my day is pretty scheduled out anyway because of school. I can't see it helping me, because it wouldn't do anything that my school hasn't already done.

Lady Vulpix
24th April 2005, 08:32 AM
I make them all the time. If I didn't, I wouldn'tbe able to do half the things I do each day. The last 2 questions either do not apply or can be answered in the same way as the previous two. "Why/Why?" :P

Kirei
25th April 2005, 10:19 AM
Andy
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, Light Gem
SC: 6 Stamps, 3 Red Mgcoins
MG: Division Gem, Hollow Stone, Mystery Box, Blue MGcoin
SC: 14 Stamps, 4 Red Mgcoins

Jeff

Gabi
MG: Solar Gem

(4/25) What type of pokémon do you think you would be and why? And what type of animal do you think you are most like?

The Blue Avenger
25th April 2005, 06:41 PM

(4/25) What type of pokémon do you think you would be and why? And what type of animal do you think you are most like?

I'd probably be like a Porygon. I love computers, I'm not the best physically, but I like to think I'm intelligent. As for an animal, well... probably one of those chameleons that hides by changing to meet its environment and uses sneak attacks. This is only because there's no animal besides a human that would be even close to a Porygon.

*Murkrow
26th April 2005, 10:39 AM
Hannah

Sell for a Stamp please.

I make revision timetables, though I rarely actually stick to them, but that's about the extant of any time plans I make. I would never stick to one anyway, so it would just seem like a waste of time. I doubt making one would help me, not only becuase I wouldn't stick to it, but because the majority of the time I know what I've got to do so I'll do it when I feel like it. And if I do forget it...then it wasn't important enough.

Beats me. Probably something Dark like Sneasel or Murkrow. For no other reason that they're my favourites/favourite type so it figures that I'd be like that. Type of animal, I'm not really sure. Something solitary, reasonably intelligent, quiet...maybe something like a cat or what not.

2 MGs and 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

Wolfsong
26th April 2005, 01:52 PM
I'd like to sell that division gem please for stamps.

I'd also like to play 3 scratchcards group one for 2 ccps please numbers 2,3,5

Probably a growlithe/arcanine. They are loyal to those they like and friendly and i just feel that it'd be close to my personality. As for real animals, probably wolves.

andyizcool
26th April 2005, 05:36 PM
Jeff
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: Lunar Gem

Hannah
*Hands over 1 Stamp*
MG: Rainbow Gem, Solar Gem
SC: 5 Stamps, 1 Blue MGcoin, 7 Red MGcoins

Amy
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
SC: 4 CCPs, 1 Red MGcoin

(4/26) What's your life motto? Why? Have you heard any other life mottoes? Why/Why not? What are your favourites? Why?

The Blue Avenger
26th April 2005, 08:45 PM

(4/26) What's your life motto? Why? Have you heard any other life mottoes? Why/Why not? What are your favourites? Why?

Mine would be something along the lines of "Don't panic." It's the way I try to conduct myself - I try not to panic in dire situations. The only other one I remember is "I don't want to achieve immortality through my works; I want to achieve it through not dying." It just always struck me as funny.

andyizcool
27th April 2005, 06:22 PM
Jeff
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: 10 Stamps/CCPs

(4/27) Have you ever been to any events that happen only once a year in your country? Why/Why not? How many have you been to more than once? Why?

(4/28) What's your favourite department store? Why? What's your favourite section? Why? Do you visit your favourite department often? Why/Why not?

~~~

I made school timetables every year because we needed to know what lessons we had and what rooms they were in. Other than that I haven't made a time plan for my day because I just hate how time rushes by when I don't want it to. I think making one every week might help me because I have school but when I get home I do nothing unless I have homework and I just waste all my time doing nothing at the weekend too.

I would be a Psychic Pokemon because they're mostly quiet but have powers hidden within to fulfil their potential. I think I'm most like a little animal but I don't what you call them. I'm most like a little animal because they're quiet and hide in the corners and get scared easily kind of like me.

My life motto would have to be live and learn because it's a good song by Crush 40 and it also has some importance to me. The importance being every day you live so you should value being alive and you always learn from your mistakes so they shouldn't happen again. Anyway no one's perfect so we'll always make mistakes but the good thing is we can learn from them if we try harder next time. I've heard a load of other life mottoes but can't remember them now but I do know a load more because channel 4 shows a few people from programmes saying what their life motto is. They're all quite my favourites because they all mean something true about life when you think more about them than just saying them.

3 MGs Please. I would also like 10 Group 1 Scratchcards (1,2,3) for 2 Stamps.

The Blue Avenger
27th April 2005, 06:26 PM
(4/27) Have you ever been to any events that happen only once a year in your country? Why/Why not? How many have you been to more than once? Why?

Unless you mean holidays, I can't think of much. School and the related afterschool activities keep me pretty tied up. So... that second part I really can't remember...

(4/28) What's your favourite department store? Why? What's your favourite section? Why? Do you visit your favourite department often? Why/Why not?

I like Target, although I'm not certain that's what you were looking for. It's got basically everything I need in a store: food, books, and electronics. My favorite section is electronics; I always enjoy looking at the new games. I visit that department every time I visit Target.

andyizcool
29th April 2005, 12:46 PM
Jeff
MG: Ocean Gem, Berry

(4/29) What do you think you'll be doing this weekend? Do you do the same things every weekend? Why/Why not? Have you planned anything for the weekend? Why/Why not?

The Blue Avenger
29th April 2005, 03:26 PM

(4/29) What do you think you'll be doing this weekend? Do you do the same things every weekend? Why/Why not? Have you planned anything for the weekend? Why/Why not?

I've got driver's ed this weekend, and I'll probably try to pick up Pokemon Emerald. I also have to study for AP exams. I don't do the same thing every weekend, because it's usually dictated by homework. As for what I have planned... driver's ed!

andyizcool
29th April 2005, 04:48 PM
Jeff
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

I made school timetables every year because we needed to know what lessons we had and what rooms they were in. Other than that I haven't made a time plan for my day because I just hate how time rushes by when I don't want it to. I think making one every week might help me because I have school but when I get home I do nothing unless I have homework and I just waste all my time doing nothing at the weekend too.

I would be a Psychic Pokemon because they're mostly quiet but have powers hidden within to fulfil their potential. I think I'm most like a little animal but I don't what you call them. I'm most like a little animal because they're quiet and hide in the corners and get scared easily kind of like me.

My life motto would have to be live and learn because it's a good song by Crush 40 and it also has some importance to me. The importance being every day you live so you should value being alive and you always learn from your mistakes so they shouldn't happen again. Anyway no one's perfect so we'll always make mistakes but the good thing is we can learn from them if we try harder next time. I've heard a load of other life mottoes but can't remember them now but I do know a load more because channel 4 shows a few people from programmes saying what their life motto is. They're all quite my favourites because they all mean something true about life when you think more about them than just saying them.

3 MGs Please. I would also like 10 Group 1 Scratchcards (1,2,3) for 2 Stamps.

The only event I can remember back to was like five years ago when I went the Millenium Dome in London with my school. It was a pretty cool school trip because we went around in groups of five or six and we saw a few shows there. I haven't been to it more than once because it was a one off school trip and it's closed down now considering it was made only for the millenium.

My favourite department store would be something like GAME or Gamestation because they sell video games but Gamestation also has some second hand video games so you could find a bargin. My favourite section would be the Playstation 2 or Game Boy Advance game section because they would be the video games I'm most likely to play especially role playing games. I don't visit my favourite department store often because I can just order online now and things are so much cheaper online unless you're looking for a rare old video game or something.

I think I'll be doing nothing but looking at the computer all weekend and a bit of Maths homework. I always just look at the computer and do nothing every weekend including a bit of homework because it needs to be done. I have planned getting started on Pokemon Leaf Green or Star Ocean again because I need to do something rather than nothing and I want to achieve a goal of catching all the Pokemon on Pokemon Leaf Green.

6 MGs Please. I would also like 20 Group 1 Scratchcards (1,2,3) for 2 Stamps.

*Hands over 20 Red MGCoins*

The Blue Avenger
29th April 2005, 06:33 PM
I'll sell the stone for stamps too.

Wolfsong
30th April 2005, 06:11 PM
Amy
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
SC: 4 CCPs, 1 Red MGcoin

I want to sell that gem for stamps please.

I'll also play one group1 game of scratchcard for 2 ccps numbers 2,3,5

Probably will be walmart since thats the only one that i go to around here. My favorite sections are electronics and books. I like electronics becuase i like games movies and music. I also love to read. I go ever weekend to get the stuff i need during the week.

Not much. I moved some stuff out fo my dorm room yesterday. I couldn't get on much because it was storming and it hailed some last night. I am planning on getting emerald sunday since i preordered it. i plan on picking it up bafore i go back to campus sunday.

Skye
30th April 2005, 06:20 PM
My life motto is let life be and live it. xxU Well, best I can say here anyway. And Hakuna mattata is the only other life motto that comes to mind. XD My favorites are te ones I make up, cause they make me proud of me.

Um, 4th of July...? I go every year, and always have, and always will. ^^ Cause I like fireworks...?

I dunno. Does Wal-Mart count XD We live in a tiny town, and it's the store I visit most. xx I think my favorite part would be the game section cause of all of the games. ^^U Andf yes, I visit often, as it's the best place and only real place in town.

Same-old same-old over here... Though I'm hoping to get some graphic novels and Emerald. I need the entertainment. xxU

And may I have 2 EMTs since it's the last day of the month? *pays 6 Credits*

MG x 4 and 2 EMTs

andyizcool
30th April 2005, 06:42 PM
EMT Game
Guesses:

Jeff
*Hands over 1 Stamp*

Amy
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
SC: 2 CCPs
MG: Green MGcoin, Hollow Stone

Darkfire
MG: Hollow Stone, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP, 1 Stamp/CCP
EMT: Confusion TM, Weather Ball TM

(4/30) Did anything good happy to your or your family during April? Do a lot of good things happen to you or your family throughout the year? Why/Why not?

Skye
30th April 2005, 07:04 PM
(4/30) Did anything good happy to your or your family during April? Do a lot of good things happen to you or your family throughout the year? Why/Why not?
Nothing too important happened, though coming back to TPM after a break is refreshing for me personally. My family is very lucky all year round in my opinion. It's all fate.

EMT: Shock Wave

The Blue Avenger
30th April 2005, 07:27 PM

Nothing really out of the ordinary... except that my father's getting remarried, but we all knew that was coming. :P As for a lot of good things, I really don't think we're lucky or unlucky either way. I mean, sure, nice things happen to us, but so do not-so-nice things. Very average.

EMT: Thunderpunch

The_Missing_Link
30th April 2005, 08:24 PM

Well, I go to temple for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, although I hate doing it. Other than that, no. I'm never around for all the exciting events

When I think of department store, I think of Macy's and Filene's. I personally hate department stores so I'm going for the really loose term and say Barnes and Noble. I don't go as often as I'd like but when I do, I immediately go to the science fiction area and then young teens, to see if they have any books I need

Right now I'm relaxing because I've been doing my school internship for a week now and it leaves me tired after every day. I'm supposed to be studying for an AP test and do writing for my internship but I'm feeling lazy and doing this to pass the time

(4/30) Did anything good happen to your or your family during April? Do a lot of good things happen to you or your family throughout the year? Why/Why not?

uh, not really. I mean, nothing bad happened but nothing exciting popped up. Our family has never had extremely good luck before, as in winning something important but as long as nothing bad happens, we're good

EMT: Thunderbolt

*Murkrow
1st May 2005, 02:49 AM
Hannah

Sell those two Gems for Stamps please.

I worked yesterday from 10:45 to 14:30 (Tesco, checkouts...yay). Then I got home and slept, I don't know why I was so tired, but there you have it. Then I helped my mum make tea. Today I'll be going up to Glastonbury with my mum if the light's right, so I can take some pictures for my art exam.
Somethings I do the same each weekend (namely Tesco), but the majority of the time, I do thing as they come/I feel like.

(4/30) Did anything good happen to your or your family during April? Do a lot of good things happen to you or your family throughout the year? Why/Why not?

Nope, in-fact, it was the complete opposite. Everything seemed to come to a head this month, mainly concerning my brothers behaviour >_< My family seems to get a fair share of good things and bad things; the bad are mainly my brother, the good, anything else.

2 MGs, 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and my EMTs of May please. *Pays*

EMT: Thunder Wave

The Blue Avenger
1st May 2005, 07:41 AM
I'd like two pulls of the EMT, please. *hands over 2 Green MGCoins*

Lady Vulpix
1st May 2005, 08:40 AM
Same as Becca, except I like doing it. And Occidental New Year too. And birthdays, and Mother's/Father's Day meetings. And I once went to the march to condemn the killings that took place during the last dictatorship.

I don't like department stores, so I guess my favorite one would be any I don't have to walk into.

The weekend's already started, but I'll try to write if I have the chance. And maybe watch the video of my thesis defense with my mum.

I defended my thesis and got a 10 (top mark), and my brother did very well in a project and an exam at university. All kinds of things happen to my family throughout the year. I seem to be the one who gets most of the good ones, or at least the one who notices them the most, I don't know.

andyizcool
1st May 2005, 08:44 AM
EMT Game
Base PP: 15
Guesses: Shock Wave, Thunderpunch, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave

Darkfire

Jeff
EMT: Spikes TM, Endeavor TM

Becca
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Blue MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Photosynthesis Gem

Hannah
*Hands over 4 Stamps*
MG: Stat Modification Die, Red MGcoin
SC: 5 Stamps, 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
EMT: Amnesia TM, Sludge Bomb TM

Gabi
MG: Solar Gem, Darkness Gem, Hollow Stone, Blue MGcoin

(5/1) Have you ever got something before its release date? Why/Why not? Are things delayed long to be release in your country? Why/Why not?

The Blue Avenger
1st May 2005, 08:46 AM
(5/1) Have you ever got something before its release date? Why/Why not? Are things delayed long to be release in your country? Why/Why not?

I saw the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy before it was released, if that counts. Other than that, no, because I have no connections that would be helpful in that aspect. Things tend not to be delayed long, because I live in the US. Heh.

EMT: Zap Cannon

Wolfsong
1st May 2005, 08:54 AM
I'd like to sell that hollow stone for a stamp and use that green mg coin as well as another one to use the emt twice for may.

Lady Vulpix
1st May 2005, 09:04 AM
EMT Game: Volt Tackle?

A few comics, back when they were affordable (up to 2001). Right now, I don't know if anything is late for its release here.

classy_cat18
1st May 2005, 09:46 AM
EMT Game: Charge?

No. I'm not one for special treatment. Video games can be delayed for years before being released. It may be because the Japanese are debating whether or not to bring the game stateside or because there's some glitches in the game.

MG please. And I would like to use my Red MGCoin to play Mystery Pokemon.

Skye
1st May 2005, 09:50 AM
No, becuase I don't really mind waiting a bit. There are some books and games I think should come out sooner in my opinion because I swear the people only hold back releaseing them to make me impatient to have it. A good selling stratagy, but very annoying. -.-U

EMT: Thunder

And 2 more EMTs for this month, please.

andyizcool
1st May 2005, 10:38 AM
EMT Game
Base PP: 15
Guesses: Shock Wave, Thunderpunch, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Zap Cannon, Volt Tackle, Charge, Thunder
Congrats, Gabi has won a Volt Tackle TM.

Jeff

Amy
*Hands over 1 Stamp*
EMT: Sand Tomb TM, Pay Day TM

Gabi

Shonta
MP: Poliwhirl, Ledian, Eevee, Sceptile, Grumpig, Misdreavus, Sableye, Aron, Gengar, Typhlosion, Aggron, Geodude, Walrein, Spearow

Darkfire
EMT: Minimize TM, Steel Wing TM

Lady Vulpix
1st May 2005, 12:20 PM
Thanks, I'm giving the TM to the Magnemite at the AC in hopes that someone will adopt it.

classy_cat18
1st May 2005, 04:15 PM
Shonta
MP: Poliwhirl, Ledian, Eevee, Sceptile, Grumpig, Misdreavus, Sableye, Aron, Gengar, Typhlosion, Aggron, Geodude, Walrein, Spearow

Question #1: Can the Pokemon still evolve?

andyizcool
1st May 2005, 04:35 PM
Shonta
MP: Yes.

The only event I can remember back to was like five years ago when I went the Millenium Dome in London with my school. It was a pretty cool school trip because we went around in groups of five or six and we saw a few shows there. I haven't been to it more than once because it was a one off school trip and it's closed down now considering it was made only for the millenium.

My favourite department store would be something like GAME or Gamestation because they sell video games but Gamestation also has some second hand video games so you could find a bargin. My favourite section would be the Playstation 2 or Game Boy Advance game section because they would be the video games I'm most likely to play especially role playing games. I don't visit my favourite department store often because I can just order online now and things are so much cheaper online unless you're looking for a rare old video game or something.

I think I'll be doing nothing but looking at the computer all weekend and a bit of Maths homework. I always just look at the computer and do nothing every weekend including a bit of homework because it needs to be done. I have planned getting started on Pokemon Leaf Green or Star Ocean again because I need to do something rather than nothing and I want to achieve a goal of catching all the Pokemon on Pokemon Leaf Green.

6 MGs Please. I would also like 20 Group 1 Scratchcards (1,2,3) for 2 Stamps.

*Hands over 20 Red MGCoins*

It was my little sister's birthday on the 18th April so I got cake and party food for celebrating it. She also wants Pokemon Emerald as a late birthday present so I'll order it if my mum says it's alright for her to have it. I can't say many good things happen to our family throughout the year because we're just an average boring family.

I imported Pokemon Sapphire before its release date in England because I got so fed up of waiting and the release date had been delayed another month or two. Video games are always delayed long to get to England and I don't know why because they've translated the video games from Japanese to English in America. The only thing that's different is we need PAL format in England on things like Playstation 2 games and a new box art. But Game Boy Advance games just get a need box art and that's what we've waited a few months extra for compared to the American release date.

8 MGs Please. I would also like 30 Group 1 Scratchcards (1,2,3) for 2 Stamps.

*Hands over 30 Red MGCoins*

I also need to open a Mystery Box for 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, Blue MGCoin, and a free MG.

classy_cat18
1st May 2005, 04:58 PM
MP: Poliwhirl, Eevee, Aron, Geodude, Spearow

Question #2: Can the Pokemon learn Strength?

Charizard04621
1st May 2005, 07:18 PM
I'll pay 6 credits for two cranks of the EMT. I'll also pay 1 Red MGCoin for a Guess This!

No, I'm quite patient when doing so saves money. I don't like excessively spending, and stuff that you get before its release date is not stuff that I direly need. Therefore, I simply wait until the initial buying frenzy is over, then get the thing when the price has dropped. No sense trying to beat the crowd, because the entire crowd is trying to beat the crowd. The US doesn't delay movies and games very long, so I'm happy with that. Guess since they're so big commercially, they get access to things faster.

The_Missing_Link
2nd May 2005, 07:14 PM
I'll sell the photo gem for stamps and play GT *hands over blue coin*

I don't think I ever have, just on or after the release date. I can wait for stuff to come out, no biggie. In America, it's usually released first or a little bit after. Of course, if we're getting stuff from Japan or England, we're going to be delayed for a bit, especially when it comes to Pokemon

Kirei
3rd May 2005, 02:41 PM
Andy
MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem, Hollow Stone, Rainbow Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP
SC: 22 Stamps, 19 Red MGcoins
MB: 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, Blue MGCoin, Hollow Stone

Karin
EMT: Giga Drain TM, Weather Ball TM
GT: This pokémon has a slim body, builds a unique nest and likes hunting Ratatta.

Becca
*hands over 2 stamps*
GT: This pokémon sheds its skin once a year. It has a boulder like body and is known for rolling down mountains.

[5/2] Are you into any sports? Which? Do you prefer watching or playing sports? Why? If you don't like sports why not?

[5/3] Do you have many dreams that you remember? What was the most recent or interesting one you can think of? If you don't remember your dreams do you wish you did? Why?

~~~~~
I've got many films before they came out, and also series like Lost and 24. I've also bought Pokémon Crystal imported from America because I couldn't wait. I get annoyed that things take so long to reach England. I think it is because America just wants to be first!

[5/2] Are you into any sports? Which? Do you prefer watching or playing sports? Why? If you don't like sports why not?
I like watching football, and I used to play it at school but now I just watch it. My dad is a referee so I enjoy watching it so I can talk to him about it. I do some sports like swimming and like them to keep fit.

[5/3] Do you have many dreams that you remember? What was the most recent or interesting one you can think of? If you don't remember your dreams do you wish you did? Why?
I remember my dreams all the time! The last one I had was about 24 because I'd been watching it so much, and I think I was stopping terrorists with CTU, lol. I once had a cool dream that my fish had had a baby zebra and a baby octopus and they were swimming around the tank with him, and I woke up and was sad because he hadn't had them, lol!

3 MGs please :196:

The Blue Avenger
3rd May 2005, 03:19 PM

I'm not into sports at all. Personally, I just don't find the excitement in watching a whole bunch of people run around. Plus I'm not athletic. Bleh.

I don't remember many of my dreams... I think the most recent one was of this friend of mine taking over the globe. Hm. Maybe it's a sign.

classy_cat18
3rd May 2005, 05:10 PM
Not really. Can't concentrate on the game long enough. But I'm trying to get the hang of baseball. I like to watch it, but I'm not very athletic. I'm way out of shape.

Yeah, I guess. One of them was where I took a baby giraffe into a supermarket. Straight into the produce aisle! I think the giraffe was wearing a disguise. A tie and some sunglasses.

2 MGs please.

The_Missing_Link
3rd May 2005, 05:25 PM
GT: Golem for a blue coin. If I'm right, I'll use that and a red coin for my first EMT use of the month. I'll also sell the gem for stamps

I used to play softball and soccer but I don't anymore. When I'm good at a sport, I'd rather play it than watch it but when it comes to stuff I'm not good at (baseball, basketball), I prefer to watch it

I've had dreams where deranged animals have killed my family. God knows why but they occur often. I've had a couple of recent dreams with a guy that I know from school. He's cute, but they were platonic dreams, one with me saving my family and him from a rogue rollercoaster and another cooking with him (in reality, we were making stuff for a spanish project). None of my dreams are ever normal

andyizcool
3rd May 2005, 05:26 PM
Shonta
MG: Solar Gem, Darkness Gem

Soo
MG: Solar Gem, Mystery Box, Red MGcoin

Jeff
MG: Lunar Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Becca
MG: Red MGcoin, 2 Stamps/CCPs

The Blue Avenger
3rd May 2005, 05:27 PM
I'll sell the gem for stamps.

classy_cat18
3rd May 2005, 05:42 PM
MP: Poliwhirl, Aron, Geodude

Question #3: Can the Pokemon learn Rock Tomb?

Charizard04621
3rd May 2005, 08:16 PM
I'll sell the Flame Gem for 2 Stamps.

GT: This pokémon has a slim body, builds a unique nest and likes hunting Ratatta.

You are Furret!

Skye
3rd May 2005, 09:08 PM
I like competing in horses, Jumping mostly. I would rather ride than watch most of the time, but when it comes to higher levels(higher levels meaning higher jumps) I sometimes prefer to watch.

I have a few that I remember, if vaugly. The most recent one that comes to mind was the one that sparked my sudden interest in vampires. I was trown off of a fast moving train and suffered a horrible death under the wheels and I came back to life that night as a vampire. O.oU

2 MGs, please.

Lady Vulpix
4th May 2005, 08:15 AM
These polls seem familiar...

No, though I do like climbing mountains when I get to go to a place that has them. I prefer playing to watching sports, I find watching them too boring. I guess they're not my thing (or, rather, one of my things).

Yes, I do. The most recent one was the one I had last night, in which I'd got a better job and was resigning from this one. No wonder I'd dream of that, being that it's been the main thought in my mind for weeks. I've even been thinking more about that than about writing! :eek:

andyizcool
5th May 2005, 04:19 PM
Jeff
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Shonta

Karin
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Darkfire
MG: Division Gem, Berry

Gabi
MG: Blue MGcoin, Red MGcoin

(5/4) Do you browse any online shops? Why/Why not? What's your favourite online shop? Why? Do you think online shopping has helped us into the future? Why/Why not?

(5/5) What was your favourite cartoon when you were young? Why? Have there been any remakes of your favourite cartoon? Do you like remakes of old cartoons? Why/Why not?

The Blue Avenger
5th May 2005, 04:47 PM
(5/4) Do you browse any online shops? Why/Why not? What's your favourite online shop? Why? Do you think online shopping has helped us into the future? Why/Why not?

I use Amazon, but that's about it. It's convenient, it tends to have whatever I'm looking for, and it tends to have decent prices. I think it has helped a bit, but it probably also enhances obesity, since people don't have to leave the house anymore!

(5/5) What was your favourite cartoon when you were young? Why? Have there been any remakes of your favourite cartoon? Do you like remakes of old cartoons? Why/Why not?

I really liked Dexter's Laboratory. It was quirky, funny, and the characters were really goofy. They tried to revive it with different voices and artists, but I really didn't like it that much. It had lost much of the charm - a problem for many remakes.

classy_cat18
5th May 2005, 05:56 PM
MP: Aron, Geodude
Is the Mystery Pokemon Aron? Green MGCoin if I'm right.

Amazon.com and EBay. They have a huge selection of the things that I shop for and there are times when I don't feel like going to a shopping mall just to find out that they don't have what I'm looking for. Now handicapped people and the elderly can shop for what they want without having to leave their home. That's how I think online shopping has helped us into the future.

The Nicktoons. Rugrats, Ren & Stimpy, and Rocko's Modern Life. I thought they were so funny when I was little (Rocko's still funny). And, of course, Looney Tunes. They were going to make a remake of the Looney Tunes but I don't like the way they look. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

2 MGs please.

Skye
5th May 2005, 10:19 PM
I browse lots of em, but I rarely buy much. I guess I've bought from E-bay hte most. It definately does help us these days. Things easy to find and CHEAP! ><

Scooby-Doo was great. I loved the talking dog. XD There have been lots of remakes, like the recent movies... They're not bad either. I sorta like Shaggy actually having eyes instead of skin color with lines and dots. ooU

Lady Vulpix
8th May 2005, 10:22 AM
Blue and Red? I'll use them for an EMT. ^_^

No, I don't because I don't like buying things online. Thus I don't have a favorite. What does helping us into the future mean?

I guess it was the Smurfs. Back when I was in kindergarden. I wanted to have everything that had smurfs on it. I don't really know why I liked them so much, it was probably because the characters were cute. I haven't seen any remakes, but I've seen new chapters added to it, with new characters. Some of those characters lacked personality, but other than that I guess it was ok. As for liking remakes of old cartoons, it depends on how good/bad they are.

andyizcool
8th May 2005, 11:09 AM
Jeff
MG: Hollow Stone, Spark Gem

Shonta
MP: No sorry. It was Geodude.
MG: Berry, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Darkfire
MG: Berry, Hollow Stone

Gabi
EMT: Swift TM

(5/6) Have you ever had so much to do in so little time to do it in? What did you do about it? Why?

(5/7) What's the latest movie you've seen? Did you enjoy it? Why/Why not? Do you watch movies regularly? Why/Why not?

(5/8) Have you ever had loads of free time? Why/Why not? What did you do in the free time? Why? Do you wish you had more free time? Why/Why not?

The Blue Avenger
8th May 2005, 11:22 AM
I'll sell the gem and stone for stamps.

(5/6) Have you ever had so much to do in so little time to do it in? What did you do about it? Why?

Several times. I just stayed up late to finish everything. Thankfully, I tend to manage time decently, so it doesn't usually become impossible. But that is the curse of high school - your teachers want to ban you from having any sort of life whatsoever.

(5/7) What's the latest movie you've seen? Did you enjoy it? Why/Why not? Do you watch movies regularly? Why/Why not?

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I enjoyed it immensely, because I've been waiting for a Hitchhiker mvie, and it turned out pretty funny, even if it didn't follow the plot. I don't watch that many movies, although I'm not entirely certain why...

(5/8) Have you ever had loads of free time? Why/Why not? What did you do in the free time? Why? Do you wish you had more free time? Why/Why not?

That was my summer break for the past three years. I never had a job or anything, so I had a lot of time. I watched TV, read, wrote a little, played video games, and so on. It was fun. I do wish sometimes I had more free time, if only because I do like relaxing every now and then.

Lady Vulpix
8th May 2005, 11:40 AM
Thanks, I'll give the Swift TM to Iael. :)

Everyday for most of my life. I try to organize myself, and plan in advance, leaving as many openings as I can for things that may come up in the middle. It's the only way I can manage to do most of the things I try to do.

Indiana Jones -Raiders of the Lost Ark. I'd seen it before, but my brother was watching it when I got home on Friday, so I sat down next tohim and watched it too. It was entertaining. I watch movies every now and then, but not very often because I have very little time.

I had it when I was little. A little child doesn't have many obligations, so I spent most of my time playing and singing. I definitely wish I had more free time. There are so many things I would like to do if I did!

classy_cat18
8th May 2005, 02:41 PM
All the time. Recently I had one day to finish modeling a 3D character that had almost nothing on its face. I tried to stay calm and focused. I didn't finish, but I came close. I was depending on the grade.

Drumline. It's one of those movies I would love to watch repeatedly. The music's great and I love the cast. I watch movies on TV all the time, but I don't go to the movies because I don't have a lot of time on my hands.

On Fridays I do. I don't have classes and sometimes I do chores but they don't take up much time. I usually use my free time to roam the Internet and sleep. I can sleep a lot. Sometimes I wish I had less free time to inspire me to sleep less.

3 MGs please. And I would like to use the Red MGCoin that I got back to play Guess This.

Skye
8th May 2005, 05:27 PM
Wekll, I tend to put things off til the last minute often. So I'll have a bunch of work to do Sunday nights often, and what I normally do is keep putting it off and do it in the morning at school. XD

The Rescuers Down Under. O.o I was bored one day and that was the only thing on. ^^U I didn't get to watch all of it though.... But I've always loved Disney movies. Can you blame a gal? I don't have too much time to watch movies regularly, however. Sad, no?

Yeah, when I'm procrastinating schoolwork I have loads of free time. In my free time I usually am either on the comp, watching TV, eating, sleeping, or some combination of them. Yeah, you should really watch me surf the net and eat while asleep. I would love more free time, but I'm not complaining. When I complain, I usually get free time taken away. ;.;

3 MGs, please.

andyizcool
12th May 2005, 05:45 PM
Jeff
*Hands over 3 Stamps*
MG: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP, Photosynthesis Gem

Gabi
MG: Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

Shonta
MG: Red MGcoin, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs
GT: This Pokemon's horn grows slowly so it prefers not to fight.

Darkfire
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Stat Modification Die

That ends another Version of Goldenrod Tower. Don't post here anymore and I thank the Mod who kindly closes it.