PDA

View Full Version : {Game} Goldenrod Tower, v.33!

Pages : [1] 2

Cheesey
1st March 2005, 02:30 PM
Goldenrod Tower

Owners: andyizcool, Cheesey, and Kirei

Mod Approved by Aipom of Doom and Wolfsong

Mystery Gift Floor

To make sure that this doesn't become "MG Please" spam, you MUST answer a daily question posted by an employee to request a Mystery Gift. There will be a question posted for each day; however, it may not be on the correct day (at least, for your time zone). You can answer the poll(s) for the most recent day, and any polls from the two prior days. All prizes that say "Stamps/CCPs" let you choose from one of the currencies to receive your money in.

You will get a random Mystery Gift from the following list:

Common Items:
Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin, Lunar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Uncommon Items:
Division Gem, Ocean Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Blue MGcoin, Berry

Rare Items:
Darkness Gem, Light Gem, Rainbow Gem, 10 Stamps/CCPs, Green MGcoin, Gold Berry, Stat Modification Die

Super Rare Items:
20 Stamps/CCPs, Mystery Box, 2 Green MGcoins, Miracle Berry

If you receive the Mystery Box, you receive 1 Stamp, 1 CCP, 1 Red MGcoin, a common/uncommon item of your choice, and a free MG. You must post after receiving the Mystery Box to get the item and to have us give you your MG.

The Games Floor

To play the games, you need a MGcoin. Each game costs one credit worth of MGcoins; Red MGcoins are worth one credit, Blue MGcoins are worth two, and Green MGcoins are worth three. You get proper change back for using Blue or Green MGcoins. MGcoins can be obtained through Mystery Gifts or playing these games. Also, you can buy a Red MGcoin for one Stamp/CCP, but ONLY if you have none.

The Grabber Game

Remember those irritating claw robots at fairgrounds? In this version you pilot one over a 6X6 grid. You give directions starting from bottom center. Pick a square by going over one to five squares and up one to five squares. The better prizes are farther away, but you have a higher chance of dropping them.

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up to 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Guess THIS!

An employee will think of a Pokemon, and give you a clue that should be unique to that Pokemon. You then have one try to guess the Pokemon. If you win, you get your choice of common/uncommon Mystery Gift prizes. If you guess wrongly, you won't get your Red MGcoin back like before.

You may only ask for one Guess This per day.

Scratchcard

Just like the lotto, you can come here and scratch off for a prize. Pick a card from the lists below, and scratch off three numbers (from one to ten). There will be three randomly decided winning squares, and an employee will tell you what your scratchcards revealed, and whether you won anything.

Group 1 Scratchcards
Choose from 2 Stamps, 2 CCPs, Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Flame Gem, Ocean Gem, Spark Gem, Division Gem.

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: One of the indicated item
3 winning squares: Two of the indicated item

Group 2 Scratchcards:
Choose from 5 Stamps, 5 CCPs, Rainbow Gem, Green MGcoin, Darkness Gem AND Light Gem

Prizes:
1 winning square: Red MGcoin
2 winning squares: Blue MGcoin
3 winning squares: One of the indicated item

Each day, you may use the Grabber Game and Scratchcards up 10 times COMBINED. You may split the uses however you want.

Mystery Pokemon

In this game, you are given a list of 14 different Pokemon. Your goal is to figure out which one is the "Mystery Pokemon" that is randomly chosen from the list at the beginning of the game. To narrow the possibilities, you may ask up to four questions (one at a time) that can be answered by an employee with a "yes" or a "no". In addition to these questions, you get one attempt to guess the correct Pokemon. After this guess, regardless of how many questions you asked, you will receive your prize.

Correct answer after 2 or fewer questions: Any Mystery Gift item except for 20 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 3 questions: 5 stamps/CCPs or any rare, uncommon, or common Mystery Gift item except 10 stamps/CCPs.
Correct answer after 4 questions: Any common or uncommon Mystery Gift item.
Incorrect answer: Red MGcoin.

EMT Game

This Game is free and everyone can take part easily in a guessing game. A Worker will use the EMT but not tell you what TM popped out. You'll need to guess what TM popped out of the EMT and if you do you get to keep that TM. Clues will help you decide what TM popped out of the EMT and the Worker who's doing the EMT Game will give one clue a day. Everyone gets one guess a day after the Worker has posted the update for that day. This means you could have the chance of getting more TMs from the EMT if you're good at this game. It's been decided that currently you can only win 1 TM from the EMT Game a month. So if you win another TM in the same month you'll have to choose someone else to give it to.

The Item Floor

Store

Hollow Stone ~2 MGcoin credits

Day Stone: Evolves Eevee to Espeon ~15 MGcoin credits

Night Stone: Evolves Eevee to Umbreon ~15 MGcoin credits

Elemental Shield: Choose from Water, Electric, Flying, Fire, Ground. Give to a Pokemon, and it absorbs 30% of the damage from attacks of the respective type ~20 MGcoin credits

You may sell Hollow Stones for 1 Stamp/CCP, and Gems for 2 stamps/CCPs each.

Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
Spark Gem and Thunderstone
Ocean Gem and Water Stone
Flame Gem and Fire Stone
Solar Gem and Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
Light Gem and Day Stone
Darkness Gem and Night Stone

Cheesey
1st March 2005, 02:33 PM
Current poll: (3/1) What's your favourite baby animal and why? Do you wish you could keep it as a pet or maybe you do already? If you don't like baby animals why not?

~*~

(3/1) What's your favourite baby animal and why? Do you wish you could keep it as a pet or maybe you do already? If you don't like baby animals why not?
Kittens, by a long shot. I prefer adult cats, but kittens are so funny! When my cat was a kitten she kept chasing the chairs in the kitchen even though they never moved. It must have been highly exciting for her, I'll bet. They're also really cute (no matter how naff that may sound, I think they are). I wish my cat was a kitten again so that she could grow up and I could properly tame her, but I wouldn't give my cat away in exchange for a kitten for the world. I also like baby rabbits and puppies too but kittens are just better, heh.

~ 1 MG, please.
~ 10 Group 2 Scratchcards, 123, 5 Stamps please.
~ 2 EMTs for March, please. *hands over 6 Red MGcoins*

Wolfsong
1st March 2005, 02:35 PM
I'm giving my howl tm to lani my captured arcanine and

i'd like to sell that flame gem for stamps please.

I'll give yawn to Ranec when his bt battle is over.

The_Missing_Link
1st March 2005, 02:44 PM
I'll use my two Green coins to play the EMT twice for this month

The Blue Avenger
1st March 2005, 02:47 PM
Jeff
I was checking my inventory and I have a stat modification die that I hadn't given away - forgot about it till now so you can have it if you still want one
SC: 3 Red Mgcoins, 2 Blue Mgcoins

Whee! Thanks! ^^

And I'll use those coins to play 7 scratchcards, squares 2, 4, and 5, and I want 4 of those cards to be for 5 stamps and 3 to be for a Rainbow Gem.

MG: I love baby hamsters, but they grow up too fast and die too quickly. We usually have a hamster around the house. They are just sooo cute.

classy_cat18
1st March 2005, 02:49 PM
MP: Metang, Crawdaunt, Zapdos, Moltres, Rayquaza, Grumpig, Ludicolo, Shelgon, Magneton, Snorunt, Rhydon, Cascoon, Nidoran F, Tropius

Question #1: Was the Pokemon introduced in Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire?

I took the 2 Stamps/CCPs in Stamps. I'll give my Harden TM to my adopted Heracross Moriko and I'll use that Green MGCoin to give the EMT another spin.

Cheesey
1st March 2005, 03:07 PM
Amy » *takes gem and hands over 2 Stamps*

Becca » EMT: Dizzy Punch TM, Psychic TM.

Jeff » Hollow Stone.
SCs: 3 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.

Shonta » EMT: Surf TM.
MP: Wait for Andy, please =)

Still waiting for my stuff from my previous post (just so no-one skips me).

The Blue Avenger
1st March 2005, 03:10 PM
Did I not get 7 scratchcards? Shouldn't I have another prize?

Anyway. Three more scratchcards, squares 1, 2, 3, for 5 stamps and 2 Rainbow Gems.

andyizcool
1st March 2005, 03:15 PM
Did I not get 7 scratchcards? Shouldn't I have another prize?
You don't always win something.

Chris
MG: Blue MGcoin
SC: 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins
EMT: Role Play TM, Perish Song TM

Shonta
MP: Yes.

Jeff
SC: 2 Blue MGcoins

The Blue Avenger
1st March 2005, 03:18 PM
Ah yes, sorry.

One last thing for today, a Guess This please.

classy_cat18
1st March 2005, 05:52 PM
MP: Metang, Crawdaunt, Rayquaza, Grumpig, Ludicolo, Shelgon, Snorunt, Cascoon, Tropius

Question #2: Is the Pokemon in their second stage of evolution?

Cheesey
2nd March 2005, 02:31 PM
(3/2) What was the last video game that you bought? How big is your console game library? Do you like games other than computer games (e.g. board games, card games)? If so what are they?

Jeff » GT!: Apparently, this mystical pokemon has the ability to change the climate conditions around itself.

Shonta » MP: Wait for Andy, please =)

~*~

(3/2) What was the last video game that you bought? How big is your console game library? Do you like games other than computer games (e.g. board games, card games)? If so what are they?
You know, I'm really not sure. I think it was Feel The Magic: XY/XX and Super Mario 64 DS but those were a couple of months ago... So I haven't actually been as big on video games lately as I have been before. My console game library's pretty big... For my Gamecube, I have 21 games. For my DS, I have 2 games. For my GBA, I have 17 games. For my GBC I have 13 games and I have 10 N64 games... That's 63 games altogether :o I like some board games like Scrabble although I'm really bad at them and I always come last! I also like Jenga, which is a games where you have to remove wooden blocks from a tower and place them on the top - it's addictive and it gets really hard too.

~ 1 MG please.
~ 10 Group 1 Scratchcards, 123, 2 Stamps please.

The Blue Avenger
2nd March 2005, 02:42 PM

The last one I bought was Ridge Racer to complement my new DS. My library is... let's see... about 40 games total. And I do like games other than video games; my friends and I almost always play cards at lunch, like Mao, Catch the 5, etcetera.

GT: Dragonair? Flame Gem if I'm right.

And now, I'd like another Guess This and 8 Scratchcards, group 2, squares 1, 7, and 9, for 5 Stamps.

Linc
2nd March 2005, 02:48 PM
The last game I bought was really two games. I got Red Dead Revolver and Call of Duty: Finest Hour (with 7 dollars left, oh boy :rolleyes: ). My game library? I have like... 30 games for my Gamecube and like 17 for my PS2. I only have like 4 for my GBA. I like other games to, like Life, Clue, stuff like that. I'm bad at most of them though...

DarkPsychicCharizard
2nd March 2005, 03:56 PM
(3/1) What's your favourite baby animal and why? Do you wish you could keep it as a pet or maybe you do already? If you don't like baby animals why not?

My favorite baby animals are puppies and kittens. They. Are. So. CUTE. And they're so funny, with the way they run around all the time and paw at things and chase inanimate objects... man, I really wish my parents allowed animals in the house. I really do want a puppy or a kitten.

The last video game I bought was Jak II. It was disappointing, really. =/ My console game library is very small; I have only five games for my PS2. This is because I don't have enough money for a lot of games. I don't actually like games that aren't video games... I really don't know why.

andyizcool
2nd March 2005, 04:23 PM
Shonta
MP: No.

Chris
SC: 2 Stamps, 5 Red MGcoins

Jeff
MG: Red MGcoin
GT: Somewhere in the Pokemon world is a cemetery just for this Pokemon.
SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

Linc

Shai
MG: 2 Green MGcoins, Hollow Stone

The Blue Avenger
2nd March 2005, 04:27 PM
2 more games of Group 2 Scratchcards, please. Squares 1, 5, and 7, for 5 stamps.

GT: Marowak. I'd like an Ocean Gem if I'm correct, please.

classy_cat18
2nd March 2005, 04:52 PM
MP: Rayquaza, Ludicolo, Snorunt, Tropius
Question #3: Is the Pokemon a Grass type?

The last video game that I bought was The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. It has good graphics for a GBA game. My GBA library is small (only 5 or 6 games), but the PS and PS2 games are aplenty! I also like board games like Sorry! and card games like War and Uno.

Linc
3rd March 2005, 03:21 PM
I'd like to use one of my Red MGCoins to play the GT game, please. *hands over Red MGCoin*

Cheesey
4th March 2005, 01:19 PM
:| I didn't have enough time yesterday to update, so that leads to no poll being posted... Meh.

(3/4) [1] What's your favourite emoticon on TPM? Why? Do you tend to use smilies a lot? Do you prefer animated smilies or ones that don't move? Why?

(3/4) [2] Do you believe in witchcraft and wizardry? Explain why you do/don't. Do you like to read books about magic and sorcery?

Jeff » SCs: 2 Red MGcoins.
GT!: Yes, the GT was Dragonair. *hands over a Flame Gem*
GT!: Wait for Andy, please =)

Shonta » Lunar Gem.

Linc » GT!: It's obvious when this pokemon is about to attack - it growls deeply and flattens its body. It attacks with it's fangs.
What's your actual name? It's just so that I can refer to you as your real name; unless you don't want to tell me and/or you'd rather be known as Linc. ^_^;

~*~

(3/4) [1] What's your favourite emoticon on TPM? Why? Do you tend to use smilies a lot? Do you prefer animated smilies or ones that don't move? Why?
My favourite emoticon... Hmm... I'll have to open the window for that because I can't remember them all, and I wouldn't be able to remember all the codes. I think that :jump: and :looney: and :freak: are my favourites, although I don't often use them in my posts. I think that I like them partly because they're animated, and partly because they're kind of amusing. I don't use smilies nearly as much as I used to, but I still use them every now and again - I think maybe I grew out of using smilies at the end of practically every sentence. I still use them a bit nowadays though. I prefer the animated smilies, usually because it makes them a bit more interesting and fun in a sense, I guess, hehe.

(3/4) [2] Do you believe in witchcraft and wizardry? Explain why you do/don't. Do you like to read books about magic and sorcery?
I sorta do, but it's not any sort of major belief. I think I originally had a bit of faith in the concept because it'd be more interesting than just having everything based off scientific facts; if there is some sort of supernatural power there, though, I doubt it'd be made any major thing as they wouldn't want to publicize it (the person who had the power, I mean). I don't practise any witchcraft or anything, because I don't think I'd every have the ability to use such powers, but it's a nice thought that such powers do in fact exist. I like to read books like Harry Potter, but not books that explain all the different sorts of magic and stuff like that.

~ 2 MGs, please.

The Blue Avenger
4th March 2005, 02:19 PM

I like the new smilie, with the eyebrows. I just find it funny. I'm far too lazy to leave Quick Reply to find it, though. I don't use smilies a lot, if only because as I previously stated, I'm lazy. I like the animated ones because in real life, your face never stays still.

I don't believe in it, if only because I'm one of those people who likes to have proof, but it's a nice idea. I do like to read books about it, though.

Okay, now I'd like to fuse that Flame Gem with a Hollow Stone. *hands over 2 stamps*

I also want 7 games of Scratchcards, type 2, squares 5, 7, and 9, for 5 Stamps.

Linc
4th March 2005, 02:35 PM
Linc » GT!: It's obvious when this pokemon is about to attack - it growls deeply and flattens its body. It attacks with it's fangs.
What's your actual name? It's just so that I can refer to you as your real name; unless you don't want to tell me and/or you'd rather be known as Linc. ^_^;

GT: Mightyena? Hollow Stone if I'm right. If i get it right, I'd like to forge the Hollow Stone and my Flame Gem to make a Fire Stone *gives 2 CCPs*. And, my name is, in fact, Linc, so that's why I have this username.

My favorite emoticon? Hmm... I like the :freak: one, because it is crazy, and I consider myself crazy, so it fits me well ^_^. I don't use smilies that much, only like every 10 posts. I like the animated ones more, because it expresses how you're using them better.

I don't really believe in it, but deep down in their somewhere, I guess I do. It just seems impossible for anybody to do stuff like that. I do read books about that kind of stuff, but mostly the stuff that Gandalf does in LOTR, not like in Harry Potter or anything like that. ^^;

Sceptile_Master
4th March 2005, 02:45 PM

Mine is definetely :spam: although I almost never get to use it. And even though I could just do this http://www.caplex.net/media/magasinbilder/spam/spam.jpg. I honestly dunno how much I use emoticons, just whenever I see fit. Also I don't think a difference between animated and non animated ones.

No I do not. I don't know why I just don't. it is just something that i don't believe in. Also my mum buys me the new harry potter books each time they come out. They are very well written but they have the worst characters ever, like Harry going "but professor, I'm such a puff it's hard to believe I'm 16, I can't understand why nobody likes me, I'm only a big jerk that has a personality like repelant". I still read them though as i appreciate my mum buying me something. And you can also appreciate the techniques that rowling uses while writing. Good plots too. As I said before absolutely turd characters.

DarkPsychicCharizard
4th March 2005, 02:47 PM

:nod: and :sweat: are my favorite. They're just cute! However, I don't use them a lot, since I'm not much of a smiley fan. I prefer animated ones to ones that don't move, since they usually do more amusing things than ones that don't move.

I don't really believe witchcraft and wizardry are real... I mean, c'mon, magic doesn't exist, it's just a fantasy thing. I'm sure there are people who really do BELIEVE they are witches and wizards, but I really don't believe they do actual magic. Silly rituals, probably, magic, no. I am a big fantasy fan, though, so I DO read several books about magic and sorcery. Most of them are more on the funny side than serious fantasy books.

andyizcool
4th March 2005, 02:56 PM
Jeff
GT: Correct. Take your Ocean Gem.
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Green MGcoin
*Hands over a Fire Stone*
SC: 5 Stamps, 5 Red MGcoins

Shonta

Chris
MG: Hollow Stone, Spark Gem
SC: 6 Stamps, 7 Red MGcoins

Linc
MG: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem

Stuart
MG: Spark Gem, Lunar Gem

Shai
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Rainbow Gem

The Blue Avenger
4th March 2005, 02:59 PM
Okay, I'm going to fuse that Ocean Gem with another Hollow Stone. *hands over 2 stamps*

I'd also like a Guess This! and 2 more scratchcards, group 2, numbers 1, 4, and 9, for 5 stamps.

aragornbird
4th March 2005, 03:59 PM
I like puppies and kittens, but I'm not keen on owning a dog or cat, so I'll say bunnies or chicks. They're all really cute animals though. But I'm too busy to own a pet and we had to give my birds away since everyone in my family is too busy to take care of them.

Wow, since I'm not allowed to play video games, the last game I bought was Diablo II for the computer. I really want to get a PS2, but my parents won't allow that. So the only games besides computer games that I have are Pokemon Blue, Crystal, Stadium, and Stadium 2. Really sad...

I like :stupid: and :orange::limecool::lemon:I like :stupid: and :orange::limecool::lemon:. I sometimes use smilies, but not as much on this forum as the other forums. I like animated ones, they're much more lively.

I wish I did, I really like fantasy. But sorry people, real life is too boring and unmagical for this kind of stuff. Yes, I do like to read fantasy books, although I’m too busy recently.

2 Green MGCoins for using the 2 EMTs this month!

classy_cat18
4th March 2005, 04:34 PM
MP: Rayquazza, Snorunt
Is the Pokemon Snorunt? Green MGCoin if I'm right.

I can give my new Surf TM to my Starmie, Jewel.

I love :wave: and the bouncing smilie. I guess that's how I feel everytime I come here and they're fun to watch. I prefer animated smilies to the regular ones because, well, they're not regular.

Wish I could, but I can't and don't. My church is against the stuff. I'm not even allowed to do half of the things I do (like Pokemon and Harry Potter). But I do anyway, because J.K. Rowling knows how to put feeling in a story and the world of Pokemon is just plain cool.

2 MGs please.

Sceptile_Master
4th March 2005, 05:16 PM
Stuart
MG: Spark Gem, Lunar Gem

Wow for the 1st time on this board someone has used my name (feels loved). Anyhoo now I have these what can I do with them?

The Blue Avenger
4th March 2005, 05:29 PM
The Stone Forge

Here you may forge your gems and stones together for a fee.

Gem + Gem = Rainbow Gem (1 Stamp/CCP)
Hollow Stone + Element Gem = Associated Evolution Stone (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Hollow Stone + Rainbow Gem = Evolution Stone of choice (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + Division Gem = Associated Gem + Hollow Stone
Hollow Stone + 3 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (3 Stamps/CCPs)
Evolution Stone + 2 Element Gems = Genetic Accelerator Gene (2 Stamps/CCPs)
Genetic Accelerator Gene + Division Gem = Light Gem + Darkness Gem + Rainbow Gem + Hollow Stone

Associated Gems and Stones:
Spark Gem and Thunderstone
Ocean Gem and Water Stone
Flame Gem and Fire Stone
Solar Gem and Sun Stone
Photosynthesis Gem and Leaf Stone
Lunar Gem and Moon Stone
Light Gem and Day Stone
Darkness Gem and Night Stone

Does that help?

Cheesey
4th March 2005, 05:37 PM
Linc » GT!: Correct!
*forges and hands back a Fire Stone*
I didn't realise your name was Linc - It's not a name I've heard before.

Jeff » *forges and hands back a Water Stone*
GT!: When night-time comes, this pokemon emits light from its tail.
SCs: 1 Red MGcoin.

ab » Ocean Gem, Solar Gem, Blue MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP.
EMT: Mist Ball TM, Dragonbreath TM.
Would you rather I called you ab or by your real name?

Shonta » 1 Stamp/CCP, Stat Modification Die.

Stuart » If you read the first post you can see what you can do. You can sell a gem for either 2 Stamps or CCPs each, or you can forge them with Hollow Stones etc. All the fees, formulas and information that you need on them is all in the first post. =)

Edit: Jeff, you can have a Stamp/CCP for helping Stuart out. I used to give out CCPs to people who helped in the CCCC and the DT staff give out a Stamp to people who help, so I don't see why I can't give you anything.

The Blue Avenger
4th March 2005, 05:53 PM
GT: This would be Volbeat. 2 stamps if I'm right.

And I'll take that stamp/CCP in stamps, please.

Linc
4th March 2005, 07:31 PM
Hmm... well, since I have another Hollow Stone, I'd like to forge it with my Rainbow Gem to make a Water Stone. *hands over 2 more CCPs*

Pyrusette
4th March 2005, 07:55 PM
Oh jeez, it's been a while. I haven't had the opportunity to come to Pokemasters for a really long time now due to real-life difficulties. I feel terrible for just leaving so abruptly and abandoning a responsibility, and I sincerely apologize if I caused difficulty or anyone. So, yeah, starting afresh for the umpteenth time.

I find baby rodents adorable, along with kittens, both exotic and domesticated. I got one of my current cats, Jade, as a kitten. She was a runt then, and is still tiny for a cat (and adorable!) I wish I could own a baby ferret, but unfortunately they are illegal here in California. Oh well.

The last video game I bought was DDR Extreme (my latest craze is dancing game. You gotta love em!). My game library is pretty darn big, consisting of a ton of RPGs for PlayStation 2, GameCube, Xbox (I only bought it for Fable, I swear!), GameBoy Advance, and PC. I really love tabletop roleplaying games, which I suppose count as board games. I also play Magic: The Gathering off and on.

For some reason, the list of emoticons slows my computer waaay down, even though I have Comcast now. Go figure. I don't really use emoticons any more, but I have always been fond of :sweat:. The animated smilies tend to be cuter, I think.

The existence of magic is one of the things I would want over anything else in the world. I don't think it is real right now, but boy, I wish it was. Fantasy is my all-time favorite genre of books, movies, and pretty much anything else.

Cheesey
5th March 2005, 10:52 AM
(3/5) Do you like getting a good fright every now and again (e.g. by watching scary movies)? What are your biggest fears? Do you have or know of anybody with phobias? What are they?

Jeff » GT!: Correct. *hands over 2 Stamps*
*hands over 1 Stamp*

Linc » *forges and hands back a Water Stone*

Cora » Solar Gem, Lunar Gem, Ocean Gem, Solar Gem.
Welcome back! Will you be staying this time? =P

~*~

(3/5) Do you like getting a good fright every now and again (e.g. by watching scary movies)? What are your biggest fears? Do you have or know of anybody with phobias? What are they?
I used to, but nowadays I would just rather take it easy for now. Hopefully in the future I'll perk up a little or something but for now... nah. It's fun to get a scare just because of something which isn't true or whatever, but not when something that has literally happened is scary (e.g. I don't mind something in a film, but when somebody actually does get killed then it's not good at all). My biggest fear is probably what could happen in the future. It's a bit of a stupid fear, yes, but given what's happened before sometimes I worry about what can happen in the future. I also despise spiders. I wish I didn't because I see them a lot, but... ergh. I don't have any phobias, but one of the boys in my registration class has slight claustrophobia (fear of being enclosed in small spaces).

~ 1 MG, please.

aragornbird
5th March 2005, 11:44 AM
Sure, Cheesey, lots of people call me AB.

Sure, my life is boring, so I wouldn't mind getting excited every once in a while, but not by watching horror movies. Most of them are poorly done and not scary at all. My biggest fear is death (of course). I don't like spiders and slugs, but I'm not afraid of them. No, I don't know anybody with phobias.

andyizcool
5th March 2005, 12:02 PM
Shonta
MP: Correct. Take your Green MGCoin.

Chris
MG: Photosynthesis Gem
SC: 2 Stamps, 9 Red MGcoins

Aragornbird
MG: Light Gem

The last video game I bought was for my Playstation 2 called Star Ocean: Till the End of Time. My console library is about 5 Gamecube games, 10 Game Boy Advance games, and 20 Playstation 2 games. Other than computer games I do like Monopoly the board game but we rarely get to play it at home.

My favourite emoticon on TPM would have to be :prod: because it just looks funny. I rarely use smilies on TPM because I like to be formal somehow and smilies can sometimes turn your post into a joke. I prefer the animated smilies because it's just funny when something is happening rather than just smiling or being sad without movement.

I don't really believe in witchcraft and wizardry because nothing has happened to prove it exists like other things that have been proved. I don't read books unless I have to for school because I don't have much free time to read. I did read some Harry Potter about witchcraft and wizardry but it wasn't really very good because I didn't like it.

I hardly ever watch scary movies because we don't have Sky TV and I can't be bother to buy or rent DVDs of scary movies. My biggest fears would have to be what's going to happen in the future because I always feel like a failure who's going to lose at everything. I might have claustrophobia because I don't like being in a room with too many people around. I'm also scared of spiders but I'm not sure if it's the phobia kind of scared.

4 MGs Please. I would also like 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (3,6,9) for Green MGCoins.

*Hands over 5 Blue MGCoins*

Pyrusette
5th March 2005, 12:31 PM
Welcome back! Will you be staying this time? =P

I hope so. ^^;

I don't like to take risks in real life, but I do find getting an adrenaline rush from being scared rather exhilarating. I like watching scary movies, but I haven't seen that many because my parents think I'm not ready for them (I will take a moment to be abnormal and use a smilie: :rolleyes: ). I would say my biggest fear is of failing. Pathetic, I know, but sometimes I feel as if everyone is counting on me, and I can't let anyone down, which makes me freeze up. I don't know anyone with any phobias.

The Blue Avenger
5th March 2005, 02:37 PM

Kinda, but not really big shocks. I generally like mild. My biggest fear is being completely and totally alone. My ex-girlfriend had arachnophobia.

I'd also like a Guess This and 2 scratchcards, group 2, squares 2, 3, and 7, for 5 stamps.

EDIT: I also just realized that I haven't cranked the EMT yet this month, so guess what I'm going to do... *hands over a Green MGCoin*

Charizard04621
5th March 2005, 02:49 PM
I'll pay for two cranks at the EMT. *hands over 6 MGCoin credits*

andyizcool
5th March 2005, 04:52 PM
Cora
MG: Hollow Stone

Jeff
GT: This Pokemon loves frigid seas with ice floes using its long tail to change swimming direction quickly.
SC: 1 Blue MGcoin, 1 Red MGcoin
EMT: Rock Tomb TM

Karin
EMT: Snatch TM, Dragonbreath TM

The Blue Avenger
5th March 2005, 05:15 PM
Another EMT crank, please. *hands over a Red MGCoin and a Blue MGCoin*

GT: Are you Dewgong? 2 stamps if I'm right.

Sceptile_Master
5th March 2005, 05:45 PM

The last video game I bought was... ~thinks~ ... sonic advance 2 on my GBA. My brother lost both my old sonic advances. I need it for training chao. My console game libary isn't too big. I don't have a job yet so i have to conserve my money and get long lasting games that I can slowly extract alot out of, but are still good. As for other games, err, I like these adopted and captured pokemon games.

A firght keeps life exciting I supposse. Although it does really depend on what mood I'm in. My biggest fears, eh. I dunno probably asking agirl out. I'm always so unsure if they like me even if I really like them. Probably not my biggest fear, but I get really nervous. I don't really have any phobias but my mum dislikes snakes.

Linc
5th March 2005, 06:16 PM
I'd like to use my last two Red MGCoins to have a crank at the EMT, please. *hands over two Red MGCoins

The Blue Avenger
5th March 2005, 06:22 PM
Electronic Move Tutor

For three MGcoin credits, you can give this machine a crank, and you get a random TM. You may only use the Electronic Move Tutor twice a month.

Sorry, man, I don't think 2 coins are going to cover it.

Linc
5th March 2005, 06:48 PM
Oh, woops, thought it was two coins. ^^; *takes back Red MGCoins*

I don' like getting good frights. My biggest fears are like the world blowing up, or a large comet colliding with the Earth (yeah, i know, it's babyish). I don't really know anybody with phobias, really.

andyizcool
6th March 2005, 09:31 AM
EMT Game
Type: Grass
Base PP: ???
Base Power: ???
Base Accuracy: ???
Target: ???
Guesses:

Jeff
EMT: Trick TM
GT: Correct. Take your 2 Stamps.

Stuart
MG: Berry, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Linc

(3/6) What's your favourite instrument to begin a song? Why? What instruments do you liked involved in songs? Why?

The Blue Avenger
6th March 2005, 09:36 AM
(3/6) What's your favourite instrument to begin a song? Why? What instruments do you liked involved in songs? Why?

I like most instruments in songs, unless it's something glaringly annoying, like bagpipes or something like that. For intros to songs, I like guitars mostly. I'm not really sure why.

I'd like a Guess This please. *pays 1 coin*

EMT: Are you Frenzy Plant?

The_Missing_Link
6th March 2005, 10:54 AM
EMT: I'll guess solarbeam

Linc
6th March 2005, 10:59 AM
I like drums to begin a song, they just seem to be a kind of... opening instrument ^^; I like mostly woodwinds and brass instruments to be involved in a song, they just seem to appeal to me.

EMT Game: Bullet Seed?

Oh, and I'd like to use my Red MGCoins to have a crank at the EMT.

classy_cat18
6th March 2005, 06:03 PM
A piano. A nice piano solo always starts a song just right. I guess it's because I've gotten attached to Alicia Keys's music. Guitar and any woodwind instrument also go nice with songs. Heck, any musical instrument sounds good to me.

MG please. And I would like to sell the following gems and stones for Stamps:

2 Photosynthesis Gems
3 Flame Gems
2 Solar Gems
Spark Gem
5 Hollow Stones
2 Division Gems
7 Lunar Gems
Rainbow Gem
2 Light Gems
1 Darkness Gem

EDIT: Forgot to guess for the EMT game. Synthesis?

Pyrusette
6th March 2005, 06:19 PM
For the record, bagpipes, if played with the proper skill, are NOT annoying. I quite like them actually. I think my favorite intro instrument, though, is the bassoon. Don't ask me why, I just really like it. (Think Hall of the Mountain King, that sort of thing.) Of traditional instruments, I think percussion contribute the most to a song. What I like the most, though, is electronic music, but that doesn't really count.

EMT Game: Is it Ingrain?

Lady Vulpix
7th March 2005, 07:05 AM
Hmm... Piano, I guess. It makes good introductions. And I like most instruments if played nicely.

EMT GAME: Is it Leaf Blade?

Kirei
7th March 2005, 09:54 AM
Andy
MG: Solar Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Hollow Stone, Solar Gem
SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

Jeff
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP
GT: This pokémon is a very fast swimmer, said to be the fastest, and is also graceful. It has long limbs which end in flippers. It also has a gem on its forehead.

Linc
MG: Miracle Berry
EMT: Icy Wind TM

Shonta
MG: Solar Gem
*hand over 37 stamps*

Cora
MG: Lunar Gem

Gabi

(3/7) Which member of your family do you admire the most? Spend a few sentences describing them and say what you admire about them.

~~~~~
Every now and then I do, yes, but not too often because they make me have trouble sleeping at night!! My biggest fears are closed spaces, wasps and blood.

I like piano because I play the piano and think it sounds pretty. I also like those ding dong things, erm glockenspiel? Things that sound nice like that, and I like it when there are triangles in songs because they're *ping* pretty!

(3/7) Which member of your family do you admire the most? Spend a few sentences describing them and say what you admire about them.
Probably my dad. He's always worked hard since he was 16 to support us and taught me about money and saving from a young age, and he always encourages me well with my career. I think it's down to him that I'm so organised!

3 MGs please! Also, is the EMT vine whip? :196:

Cheesey
7th March 2005, 02:23 PM
Soo » 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem, Flame Gem.
Your Dad's been supporting you since 16? Did your mother give birth to you when he was only 16 or did you mean something else?

~*~

Err... I quite like the drums, actually, although it all depends on the song that I'm listening to. I like the drums becuase they set a hefty beat to the beginning of a song (kind of...) and they leave good openings for other instruments like guitars to start playing. Although, if I'm listening to a involving saxophones or pianos or anything then they can be good "entrances" to a song too... So I guess it all boils down to what I actually want to listen to at that moment in time. I like a lot of instruments involved in songs; guitars, drums, saxophones, pianos, cellos, hell I like tubas if they're played in the right way!

Um... I really admired my grandmother, but she passed away in April of 2003 due to pancreatic cancer. She was really enthusiastic about a lot of different things, like art, music, reading, exercise... but not food, she hated cooking. She did go on holiday a lot though because she liked seeing the world and in her old age she tried her best to keep herself occupied without wasting time; she was the type of person to do tasks if she'd get rewarded with something else in the end of it all. Of course she liked knitting, but she also liked construction and decorating and things like that too.

~ 2 MGs, please.

The Blue Avenger
7th March 2005, 02:53 PM

I admire my father. Although he can seem cold at first, he really is a caring guy. He also represents what I want to do with my life - he is a teacher. Plus, he cooks really well.

GT: Golduck? Blue MGCoin if I'm right.

andyizcool
7th March 2005, 03:02 PM
EMT Game
Type: Grass
Guesses: Frenzy Plant, Solarbeam, Bullet Seed, Synthesis, Ingrain, Leaf Blade, Vine Whip
Congrats, Becca has won a Solarbeam TM.

Chris
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Light Gem
SC: 10 Stamps, 3 Red MGcoins

Jeff

Kirei
7th March 2005, 04:10 PM
Oops, I can see how that was misleading. I meant he was working hard since 16 first to support himself then my mum (although she does work too!) and then when we were born his kids!

Jeff
Correct! *hands over blue MG coin*:196:

The Blue Avenger
7th March 2005, 05:12 PM
With that coin, I want two Grabber Games, over three and up three.

Pyrusette
7th March 2005, 11:28 PM
I would have to say that I admire my cousin the most. As an only child, she was the closest thing I had to a sibling, and always was kind and patient to me even though I was four years younger than her. She just turned 18, and has come out as a lesbian. This was a really brave thing for her to do, because she has some relatives on her mother's side that are very hardcore Christians. I commend her for that.

Sceptile_Master
8th March 2005, 04:56 PM
Probably the bass guitar. Seeing as so many of my fave songs have bass intros. As for instruments in songs. 2 guitars, 1 bass guitar and 1 double bass drum set. You can't beat that. Double bass drums are essential as you can do so much more with them. 2 guitars is because you can have the riff playing in the background when the other guitar is busting a ripping solo. And well, you need a bass. On top of that one of the guitarists or the bassist needs to do vocals.

The family memeber I most admire is my uncle. he isn't blood related but the is an absolutely groundbreaking guitarist and has a gibson sg 64 which is rare as hell. He is also really funny and likes to enjoy himself. Also his old bands songs are superb. It's a pity they dropped out as they hated the bassist, they had a record contract. Anyhoo I could go on for a while but I don't want to keep you here all day.

Knight of Time
8th March 2005, 06:44 PM
GT! from andyizcool: This Pokemon tends to move in a pack with others and they cluster in a tight group to sleep in a cave.

Are you Wynaut? I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

Hmm, toughie. I'd have to say my mother, b/c of her great personality. She may be very strict at some times, and quick to anger at other times (it's usually my brother who makes her mad), but she is great. Of all the things I like about her, it's the occasional shopping trips she takes my brother and I on. Of course, I can't stand it if she swears b/c of something my brother did, as it really bugs me. The simplest thing I admire about my mother is that she is very helpful at times.

Hmm, another toughie. I like beginning songs with drums, b/c they are the main instrument I like to play (I haven't used my drum set in ages though). I prefer hearing the occasional banjo in songs (no, I'm not talking about bluegrass, I've heard a bit of banjo in songs like Rock and Roll Cowboy), b/c they can make some songs a bit unique.

Hmm, not that often. My biggest fears are dying, losing any of my friends in death, and most of all, going through RL without a certain girl who I like very much. Hmm,, regarding phobias, I don't have any phobias, and I can't think of anyone I know who has them.

3 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin) and a new GT! please.

Cheesey
10th March 2005, 02:01 PM
Sorry I haven't updated guys, I've been feeling kind of down the past few days and I've been busy too.

(3/10) [1] What do you like and dislike about mathematics? Do you feel that it's actually a very important subject to take? Have your maths teachers always been very strict, as is tradition? =P

(3/10) [2] Do you have a cell/mobile phone? What do you use it for and how often do you use it? What model is it? How long have you had it?

(3/10) [3] Do you follow a particular religion? Give reasons for why you do/don't. How long have you followed/not followed a religion? Do you believe in myths&legends as well as/instead of religion?

I tried my best to add substance and innovation to these polls, I hope they aren't too long and/or hard to answer...

Jeff » GGs: Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Cora » Spark Gem.

Stuart » Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone.

Kyle » Berry, Solar Gem, Red MGcoin.
SCs: 4 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins.
GT!: When hunting, this pokemon will make a beeline straight for the prey at a full run.

I'll answer the polls later.

Sceptile_Master
10th March 2005, 02:37 PM
(3/10) [1] What do you like and dislike about mathematics? Do you feel that it's actually a very important subject to take? Have your maths teachers always been very strict, as is tradition? =P
I like that it can be handy for basic handy stuff. Also Ev's and other RPG stuff. I dislike how boring it can get when it is forced. It is an important subject to take though. You need it for computing or whatever you want to do at college and similars. I don't see the need to take it to firther education really unless you want to be a maths teacher. My maths teacher is always strict. I wont go into details about this other maths teacher I had.

(3/10) [2] Do you have a cell/mobile phone? What do you use it for and how often do you use it? What model is it? How long have you had it?
An easy one I see. That is because I have one but I don't have a sim card at the moment. It is a very old model as I lost my new one, that is why I don't have my sim card. It is a nokia 3310 (feel free to laugh at the phone I had before the one I lost). Can't remember how long I have had it for, quite a long time. I only really used it for calling people when i needed to in town and stuff when I don't have access to another phone.

(3/10) [3] Do you follow a particular religion? Give reasons for why you do/don't. How long have you followed/not followed a religion? Do you believe in myths&legends as well as/instead of religion?
I'd like to think that I follow the christian religon. It has always helped through times I suppose. I have followed it ever since I can remember. Very, very young. Since I first got taught about religon. Most of the myths/legends in the christian religon are pretty intesting, so I like em. I suppose I believe most parts of them, but mabye not ALL of the details. But I dunno religon is complex so you get changing views on it.

DarkPsychicCharizard
10th March 2005, 02:54 PM

I like nothing about mathematics. It's boring, hard, and a complete waste of my time. I'm certain that knowing how to add things up and stuff like fractions is important to learn to get along in life, but all the rest isn't necessary at ALL. For me, at least. I had one stricts math teacher when I was in the 6th grade, and since then, I have hated math from the bottom of my heart. The teachers that came after her weren't as strict, but they were incompatent, and my current teacher is a hot-headed idiot. I'm glad I have a tutor, or I wouldn't learn anything in school.

I have a cell phone, yes. I loathe it. I never use it, and find it very bothersome. I only have it because my parents wish to know where I am at all times, but it's only a bother. I don't care what model it is. All I know is that I've had it for about five years now.

I don't follow any religion... I just follow myself. I don't really believe in any gods, and I think that if there were really gods, our lives would have been much better than it is. I don't believe in myths and legends either, although I really want to. They often include cool mythical creatures like lake monsters and winged horses, and they have a better chance of existing than gods, IMO.

andyizcool
10th March 2005, 03:07 PM
Kyle
GT: Correct. Take your Blue MGCoin.

Stuart
MG: Spark Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP, Hollow Stone

Shai
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Flame Gem, Rainbow Gem

The Blue Avenger
10th March 2005, 03:52 PM

I really like it because it follows a logical pattern. And I do think it's important, because it's everywhere if you look hard enough. My math teachers aren't very strict, though, my current one tends to go off on unrelated tangents.

I have one, but I don't use it often - only for calling my parents for a ride home. Model... I have no clue. I got it on my birthday last year - October 15.

Not really. I am at heart a scientific guy, so I usually like proof. I never was religious, so I guess 16 years? And I really don't know about myths, for much of the same reasons.

Pyrusette
10th March 2005, 05:47 PM
I enjoy math when I can see how it is used in real-life situations. If it's just abstract formulas, it can get rather boring. Luckily, there are many, many instances in real life where it is needed. I think everyone should have a basic understanding, because it is really a cornerstone of education. Most of my teachers have been pretty strict. In fact, my eighth-grade teacher was so horrible that I had to get pulled out of her class and tutored because we fought so much.

I have a cell phone, but I rarely ever use it. Technically it's only for emergencies or scheduling things when I can't access a landline. I forget what model it is. I've had it for about 6 months.

(3/10) [3] Do you follow a particular religion? Give reasons for why you do/don't. How long have you followed/not followed a religion? Do you believe in myths & legends as well as/instead of religion?
This is sort of hard to answer. I was raised Jewish, and had a Bat Mitzvah at 12. After that, I started getting skeptical and exploring other religions. I tried shamanism, but it didn't seem very fulfilling. So right now I'm agnostic, I guess. Though I think most myths and legends are very cool, they seem to me like a way to explain things that ancient cultures didn't have the scientific resources to explain, so I don't really believe in them.

Jay
10th March 2005, 05:58 PM
I've been feeling kind of down the past few days and I've been busy too.
probably due to something happening on the internet am i right lawl

classy_cat18
10th March 2005, 07:22 PM
I like the way they are used everyday, but I dislike how complicated they can be. Nevertheless, I do think we need to take it. Almost every career uses mathematics. I had my strict teachers, but I also had some fun math teachers, especially in high school. They made math fun and easy.

Yes, I do. It's a Verizon phone and I've only had it for about a month. I use it for emergencies or when I want to call someone while I'm on the Internet. I'm not much of a talker, though, so I don't use it that often.

(3/10) [3] Do you follow a particular religion? Give reasons for why you do/don't. How long have you followed/not followed a religion? Do you believe in myths & legends as well as/instead of religion?
I've been a Baptist ever since I was about five. I needed some guidance in my life and God seems like the right guy to do it. I was baptized in the fourth grade. I don't really believe in myths or legends, but that doesn't stop me from reading about them.

3 MGs please.

Cheesey
11th March 2005, 10:07 AM
probably due to something happening on the internet am i right lawl

No.

Jeff » Gold Berry, Darkness Gem, Lunar Gem.

Cora » Hollow Stone, 2 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP.

Shonta » Hollow Stone, Division Gem, Photosynthesis Gem.

I'll post a poll later on if neither Andy or Soo posts one; I'm out of ideas at the moment.

The Blue Avenger
11th March 2005, 10:13 AM
Okay, I'm selling Darkness Gem, Lunar Gem, and 2 Spark Gems for stamps please.

Lady Vulpix
11th March 2005, 11:38 AM
(3/10) [1] What do you like and dislike about mathematics? Do you feel that it's actually a very important subject to take? Have your maths teachers always been very strict, as is tradition?
I like the fact that they involve thinking and are mostly logical, and you can use them in many ways to understand the world and do useful things with them. What I dislike... not much, really. Though sometimes theorems can be really hard to prove, or some parts can be hard to understand and apply (I can't seem to get the handle of building specifications with fork algebras even though my thesis is based on them). I do think it's a very important subject, especially in your early years when logic reasoning develops the most. As for teachers being strict... I've had different kinds of teachers. Including a sadistic one, a crazy one who hated colors, and fortunately some really good ones.

I have one. I use it when I need to call someone urgently and I'm away from home, or when I remember to turn it on and my dad happens to call me. It's a Nokia 5120. I've had it for a few years now and still don't get used to it. O_o

Deep question. I can't say I follow a religion. I'm Jewish, but I don't exactly follow most of the rules and traditions. As far as my believes go, I could say I'm spiritual. I follow my heart and keep an open mind. As for myths and legends... it depends. I think most of them were based in reality, but shouldn't be taken literally unless you're looking at them as literature... which can make for quite an interesting read. :)

DarkPsychicCharizard
11th March 2005, 01:25 PM
Okay, it's time for me to do certain things... like selling stuff I don't need!

First of all, I would like to sell the following for CCPs:

3 Darkness Gems
2 Division Gems
5 Flame Gems
5 Hollow Stones
1 Light Gem
9 Lunar Gems
3 Ocean Gems
4 Photosynthesis Gems
4 Rainbow Gems
6 Solar Gems
8 Spark Gems

And now, I would like to use my 6 Red MGcoins to crank the EMT twice for this month. *hands over MGcoins*

Cheesey
12th March 2005, 10:48 AM
(3/12) [1] Do you like to draw or paint or do other artistic things? Are you good at it or not? How often do you do it? Are there any particular things that you like to draw?

(3/12) [2] Have you got any allergies? If so what are they and how often do they affect you? If you don't, then do you know anybody who has any? What are they?

Jeff » *tkaes the gems and hands back 4 Stamps*

Gabi » Photosynthesis Gem, Solar Gem, Light Gem.

Shai » *takes the gems and hands back 100 CCPs*
EMT: Comet Punch TM, Rock Smash TM.

~*~

I like the fact that you can spend a lot of time sitting and working on a particular maths problem, and it's really rewarding when everything fits together and you can get the answer after spending time on trying to figure it out. Unfortunately, it really annoys me when everything has to be so unbelivably accurate; one tiny little slip and you can badly screw up, and lose marks if it's in an exam or something. I don't know if it's that important; it is if you take Physics or a science like that, but I don't think it's hugely important if you don't want to do anything science-related in your time at school. My maths teachers haven't been the strictest teachers I've known, but they are certainly pretty strict in general. Fortunately, if you just work hard enough then they're fine and you can get along with them without bother.

Yes, I do. I've got a Sagem MYx-7, and as far as I remember it was quite expensive because it's a video phone ands stuff. I only got it so that I'd still have a relatively advanced phone even when technology advances in the future; right now it's quite far ahead compared to what my peers have and it'll do me in the future too. I use it for phoning my parents if I'm out buying stuff or something and we need to discuss when I'm getting back or whatever. I also use it to contact my sisters when they're at university and I'm at home. I've had it since the middle of last year but I can't remember exactly when I got it.

I don't because I don't believe in organised religion; I'd rather believe in what I want to believe in and that's a mixture of different religions as well as scienetifical stuff mixed in there too. Organised religion just seems really restrictive and I don't really want to have to believe in something without having a choice in the matter... I haven't followed religion for about 9 years; when I was about 6 years old I believed in God and all that because that's what we were taught at school and I didn't think of thinking of anything different. From then on I started to question the plausibility of stuff like that. I believe in some myths and legends, but not all of them; it'd be nice if there was evidence to back up myths and stuff but unfortunately there just isn't any...

(3/12) [1] Do you like to draw or paint or do other artistic things? Are you good at it or not? How often do you do it? Are there any particular things that you like to draw?
I like to draw; not so much paint because I always seem to make mistakes with the fine details when using them. But other than that I'm fond of pretty much all other artistic things... Collages, pastels, you name it, I'll probably like it. I think I'm good at it and the art department at my school seem to think I'm good at it too since they've rated me as the top artist on the little table we have at school =) I try to draw a little every day but sometimes I'm just too busy to do that. I like to draw fantasy creatures because you're not limited to things that look real (like you are with humans)... you can let your imagination run riot, really.

(3/12) [2] Have you got any allergies? If so what are they and how often do they affect you? If you don't, then do you know anybody who has any? What are they?
When I was younger I had an allergic reaction although I'm not terribly sure what it was to. The original thought was that it was the colourings in foods but since I seemed to eat most foods with colourings in them without any bother then we kind of ruled that out. Since then I've not had any reactions so they haven't affected me much. My Mum's got an allergy too; it's to long haired animals, like long haired cats. So, I guess that means I probably shouldn't get a long haired cat when I move out and live by myself...

5 MGs, please.

Lady Vulpix
12th March 2005, 10:56 AM
I do many artistic things. I write, draw, sing, and I have also acted, played the piano and made a few sculptures, and I dance every now and then. If making home-made movies as a child counts, then I think I've tried and enjoyed all major art forms. I'm better at some than at others. I try to do at least some writing, singing and/or drawing everyday. Writing is what I like best, I'm thinking about it all the time. As for things I like to draw... I think animals are what I draw the most.

Yes... garnets. Weird, isn't it? I'm the only person I know who's allergic to a stone. Luckily, I have no other allergies that I know of, and I haven't touched any garnets since I found out I was allergic, so it only affected me once.

Sceptile_Master
12th March 2005, 10:58 AM
I do like to draw, very much. But not paint. I do not like painting at all. I'm a pretty good drawer. But that's is only because I did it alot when i was younger. I improve steadily still, which is good. I do it quite a bit. Mabye a couple times a week. I just draw manga though. In other words that is my drawing style. I don't think I draw one thing more than others. I suppose I do draw the typical manga style scenes though.

Fortunately I don't have any allergies. My dad does though. Can't quite remember but I think it is peniscillin that he is alergic too. Couldn't be too sure though. Dont think I know any more, except for my mums friend who is allergic to feathers.

The Blue Avenger
12th March 2005, 01:42 PM

I draw, but not very well. Usually, just in the margins of my notebooks during school. I normally draw video game stuff, like Pokemon or Kirby.

I have hay fever, but that never becomes too much of a problem until spring. I am also medicated for it, so no biggie. Almost everyone in my family has hay fever too.

andyizcool
12th March 2005, 01:52 PM
Chris
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Hollow Stone, Berry, 2 Green MGcoins, Rainbow Gem

Gabi
MG: Lunar Gem, Red MGcoin

Stuart
MG: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem

Jeff
MG: 20 Stamps/CCPs, 2 Stamps/CCPs

Sceptile_Master
12th March 2005, 03:14 PM
I'd like to sell 1 spark gem and 1 lunar gem for 2 stamps and 2 CCPs.

andyizcool
13th March 2005, 07:04 AM
EMT Game
Type: Rock
Guesses:

Stuart
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
*Hands over 2 CCPs*

(3/13) Do you spend much of your free time with friends? Why/Why not? What do you do with your friends in your free time? Why? What do you do alone in your free time? Why?

The Blue Avenger
13th March 2005, 07:08 AM
EMT: Rock Slide?

MG: I spend a lot of time with my friends, although it usually entails being at school. But I do like to be around my friends. Normally we play video games, play card games, watch anime... Doing stuff by myself? I play video games, read, come here, work on an RPG, etc. I do it because it's fun.

The_Missing_Link
13th March 2005, 09:39 AM
EMT: Sandstorm

Sceptile_Master
13th March 2005, 10:33 AM
EMT - Ancient Power

(3/13) Do you spend much of your free time with friends? Why/Why not? What do you do with your friends in your free time? Why? What do you do alone in your free time? Why?
I don't spend to much free time with my friends. Usually because I have stuff to do and alot of them don't live with me. my mate craig hasn't called for me lately but sometimes we get into the phase of haging around in house until late like everyday but now isn't one of those phases. When we do things like listen to music and talk and stuff. I go to my mate ricks sometimes but he doesn't live in the same village as me. When I'm at ricks we do lots of random stuff, play the guitars and more. At the moment we are about to start remaking FF7 on the PC with added features. I have no idea why we do the stuff we do though. When I'm alone I do lots of things like go on pokemasters and one or two other forums but mainly here, I draw, make RPGs and well more stuff but I can't think of any right now. I do them because I want to.

*Murkrow
13th March 2005, 11:36 AM
I'll sell the Lunar Gem I've had hanging around for ages. For Stamps.

I love it :) If I'm stressed or irritated then doing anything artistic (usually oil pastels/paint) helps me to relax. I'm ok at it, depends what I'm doing, though I'm good at landscapes as long as they're not meant to be photo-realistic. I like to do landscapes, because I find them interesting to do and you can basically just chuck colour on xD Whic is fun.

I spend a lot of time with my friends at school, because we always have about three free periods where we just hang around and talk about random things. I don't spen much time out of school with them though. When I'm alone, I'll either read, draw, write, watch tv, go on the internet, etc. Simply because they're things to do.

2 MGs and 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

EMT: Rock Tomb?

Cheesey
13th March 2005, 11:40 AM
Jeff » Red MGcoin.

Stuart » 10 Stamps/CCPs.

Hannah » Blue MGcoin, Stat Modification Die.
SCs: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
*takes the gem and hands over 2 Stamps*

~*~

No. I would, but I don't really talk to anybody IRL nowadays. So I'm a bit of a loner really. Even if people try to talk to me I find it difficult to keep a conversation going and stuff, since I've got two personality disorders which make it difficult for me. Before the disorders affected me, though, I went out with friends, whether it was just to go shopping or to the cinema or something. Because it was fun. When I'm alone, I tend to either come online, watch TV, read, play the piano, play the saxophone, write, listen to music or do homework. I do them either because I like doing them or I have to (e.g. I have to do the homework).

~ 1 MG, please.
~ EMT: Is it Rock Throw?

The Blue Avenger
13th March 2005, 11:44 AM
Red MGCoin for a Guess This, please.

Lady Vulpix
13th March 2005, 12:28 PM
EMT Game: Rollout?
Not really, unless talking to online friends counts. I rarely see my friends, actually. http://www.geocities.com/gsteren/Faces/undecided.txt I guess I'm too busy. When I see them, we talk and usually have tea and sometimes go to the movies. When I'm alone in my free time, I read, write and play games.

andyizcool
13th March 2005, 12:42 PM
EMT Game
Type: Rock
Guesses: Rock Slide, Sandstorm, Ancientpower, Rock Tomb, Rock Throw, Rollout
Congrats, Gabi has won a Rollout TM.

Chris
SC: 2 Stamps, 7 Red MGcoins

Jeff
GT: This Pokemon can see in all directions without moving its big eyes helping it spot food.

Gabi
MG: Division Gem

Linc
13th March 2005, 12:45 PM
Yeah, I spend a ton with them. It just seems natural to hang with your friends a lot, so I do. We usually play video games in our free time, it's really competitive between us when it comes to things liek that, so we constantly try to beat each toher. I read a lot in my own time, because books are like my ticket to the world!!!! Wow, that was corny.

The Blue Avenger
13th March 2005, 12:49 PM
GT: I think this is Noctowl. 2 stamps if I'm correct.

Lady Vulpix
13th March 2005, 01:07 PM
Wow, I got a Rollout TM! I had a hunch about it. :) I'm sure Celeste will like it.

Kirei
14th March 2005, 10:07 AM
Linc
MG: Red Mgcoin

(3/14) Have you been to any shows lately? Are there any shows you would like to go to? What is the best show you've ever been to and why? If you don't have a favourite just describe any one you've been to or what you think of shows in general.

~~~~~

I was allergic to plasters for about 10 years but I'm not allergic any more. They used to make my skin really itchy and bumpy and would peel off easily. I think I'm allergic to some makes of perfume but I don't wear perfume so it doesn't affect me.

I spend most of my free time with Ade, my fiancé, and our housemate because we all live together. I try to see my friends that I went to school with as much as I can but we all live in different places so it's hard. When I'm alone I read or make jewellery because I enjoy those things and they're relaxing.

(3/14) Have you been to any shows lately? Are there any shows you would like to go to? What is the best show you've ever been to and why? If you don't have a favourite just describe any one you've been to or what you think of shows in general.
We went to Crufts on Saturday (the dog show) and that was really cool. I liked getting to play with all the dogs, hehe. I also recently saw the Lion King and enjoyed that too. I think my favourite show I've seen is probably the Lion King because I thought the costumes and songs were amazing!

3 MGs please :) :196:

Sceptile_Master
14th March 2005, 10:12 AM

Unfortunately I haven't been to any shows lately. I would really like to go to the download festival this year. Slayer, Megadeth and Black Sabbath are playing. i hold high hopes for metallica playing to. the best show I've been to is Queens of the stone age on their "songs for the deaf" tour. The reason I liked it so much is because QOTSA seriously kick ass and I saw them live YEAH. They are a brilliant live band and the atmosphere really built up. I think shows are only good if the performers are good. That's what it boils down to really, right?

Kirei
14th March 2005, 10:31 AM
Ooh, I'd love to go to Download too. My Chemical Romance, HIM and the Used are there!! Sounds really good. I'm just not sure about camping, plus it's SO expensive :/
Since I'm here I might as well give you your MG! ^^;

Stuart
MG: Darkness Gem

DarkPsychicCharizard
14th March 2005, 10:59 AM

Are you kidding? That is the thing I am most passionate about! I draw practically all the time. I'm definitely better than the average person at drawing, but I think I need to improve a lot to become really good. I like humans and humanoid creatures the most. Especially their faces. Faces just bring out the entire personality of a person, and they are really fun to draw.

Nah, I don't have any allergies. When I was little, I was allergic to strawberries and peaches, which sucked, since I love these. However, it turned out I was just allergic to the stuff that got sprayed on it to keep the bugs off it. Sometime after I turned nine, I realized that I developed resistance for the stuff. My mom is allergic to milk and peanuts, and my best friend is allergic to milk. I really don't understand how people can live without milk and peanutes. A lot of my favorite food things are made with milk, and one of my favorite snacks is made with peanuts. Personally, I'd die if I'll have to live without milk and peanutes.

I spend much of my free time alone, actually... all my friends live at least one hour away from where I live. I don't have any friends in school. When I do spend time with my friends, we talk about all sorts of things that interest us and act crazy and scare normal people. It's really fun. When I'm alone, I draw, read, or do things on my computer. Drawing is the thing I'm most passionate about, and I just like reading and using the computer a lot.

Lately? Depends on what's 'lately' for you. The last show I've been to was in the end of February. I was forced to go... I'm not much of a show person, I prefer to stay at home and have no interest in seeing them. I did, however, like what I saw when I went to see The Lion King three years ago. Man, the costumes were great. And the songs, obviously. I loved Zazu.

Sceptile_Master
14th March 2005, 11:13 AM
You know I could have seen HIM wwith a VIP ticket for FREE but my mum made me go paris with the family. :(. Anyhoo I'll have a go at the mystery pokemon game while I'm here, but first how much is it?

The Blue Avenger
14th March 2005, 02:39 PM

I haven't been to any lately, but I'd love to go see They Might Be Giants. As for my favorite, I went to see Penn and Teller (not exactly a music show, but meh) live. I like them because the tricks that they do are really cool.

andyizcool
14th March 2005, 03:00 PM
Jeff
GT: No sorry. It was Yanma.

Soo
MG: Red MGcoin, Hollow Stone, Photosynthesis Gem

Shai
MG: Hollow Stone, Lunar Gem, Hollow Stone, Red MGcoin

Stuart
MP: Kecleon, Carvanha, Vileplume, Slakoth, Exeggutor, Pidgeot, Nincada, Lairon, Zapdos, Golbat, Roselia, Beautifly, Jolteon, Mewtwo

The Blue Avenger
14th March 2005, 03:00 PM
Okay, I'll use that Blue MGCoin for another GT.

classy_cat18
15th March 2005, 09:30 AM
No, I don't. We live in totally different places so the only place we hang out is at school. But when we're together we play games like Unreal Tournament 2004 on the school PCs. When I'm alone I like to go on the Internet, write, listen to music, or read. It's very relaxing after a long day at school.

Not lately. I don't have a lot of time for shows. I'm busy with church and school. There was this one time, however, when my high school choir had the chance to go see The Phantom of the Opera at the Civic Center for free. It was awesome! I loved the music, and the special effects were great. Plus it was a good way for my mom and I to bond. No wonder I wanted to work at the theater when I was at Birmingham-Southern.

2 MGs please.

Sceptile_Master
15th March 2005, 10:04 AM
Does this pokemon have a base stat total of over 450?

Cheesey
15th March 2005, 01:09 PM
(3/15) How early do you have to get up every day? Do you use an alarm clock? How much sleep do you try to get each night? Do you often feel sleepy?

Jeff » *hands back a Red MGcoin*
GT!: This pokemon trains vigorously and as a result, it packs it's body with energy.

Shonta » Spark Gem, Stat Modification Die.

Stuart » MP: Wait for Andy, please =)

~*~

Not lately, no. I think the last show I went to was the production of "Loves Labours Lost" that my sister stage managed; it was the freshers play at St Andrews university. It was kind of confusing, though, because it was set in the sixties and a lot of it didn't meld together that well, but that was the fault of the director. I saw The Lion King last year I think it must've been, like Soo and Shai, and I agree, it was amazing. The costumes, the music, and just the way everything was pulled off was really absorbing. I loved it. I don't know what the best show I've been to is, but I've seen that, Joseph and his Technicolour Dreamcoat, Cats and another musical which I can't for the life of me remember the name of and I liked them all. I've also seen Bill Bailey in stand-up with his tour last year - Part Troll - and he was absolutely brilliant. He was so funny... His hatred of Chris De Burgh topped it off I think.

(3/15) How early do you have to get up every day? Do you use an alarm clock? How much sleep do you try to get each night? Do you often feel sleepy?
I do try to get up at about 7am each morning, but most of the time I don't manage it and I end up getting up at about 8am instead... I used to use an alarm clock but now I just get my CD player to go off; it plays songs from a disc in a random order so I listen to music until I can be arsed actually getting onto my feet ;P I try to get about 9 hours sleep every night but sometimes it's about 7 hours and that's just not enough. I always feel tired, and I wish I didn't, but it's something which seems to plague me... so that's why I tend to sleep in on weekends.

~ 2 MGs, please.

The Blue Avenger
15th March 2005, 03:16 PM

I get up at 6:00, but my parents normally wake me up. I normally get about 8 hours, but I still feel sleepy in first period.

GT: Makuhita? 2 Stamps if I'm right.

andyizcool
15th March 2005, 04:41 PM
Stuart

Chris
MG: Solar Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP
SC: 8 Stamps, 5 Red MGcoins

Jeff

Sceptile_Master
15th March 2005, 04:53 PM
MP: Is the pokemon a normal type?

Lady Vulpix
15th March 2005, 06:33 PM
I normally wake up between 7 and 7:30 AM and get up some time later depending on how I'm feeling and whether I have to go somewhere or not. I use an alarm clock, but more often than not I wake up before it activates. I try to get at least 6 hours of sleep each night... up to 9 if I'm especially exhausted. I don't normally feel sleepy, unless it's late. But I do feel tired quite often. (It's not the same, I'm often tired but unable to sleep even if I lie down).

Kerel
15th March 2005, 10:20 PM

I do spend much of my free time with friends, not that I have much free time but I spend much of it with them. I talk with them, or go to movies or play RPGs. I spend it with them cause I like to and If I'm alone I probably use the computer like right now at 1:16 AM cause I'm bored.

It depends on the day... sometimes I get up at 8:30 and some other days at 12 or 1 pm it all depends on what I do at night I guess. Tomorrow's probably be one of those 1 pm days. I sleep between 5 and 10 hours normally (10 hours on vacations) . I feel sleepy when I sleep less than 9 hours or when my sleeping gets interrupted.

I hate alarm clocks yet I use them, I have one with a singing chicken, it's horrible!

Sceptile_Master
16th March 2005, 02:56 AM

I have to get up at like 7:30 AM so I can catch my school bus and stuff. I do not use an alarm clock as I would porbably just hit the button and go back to sleep. I have no idead how much sleep I get at night as I am random with my sleeping times. such as when I go to bed and stuff. I often feel sleepy in the morning when I'm forced to get up early as I like to sleep in.

classy_cat18
16th March 2005, 08:30 AM
I usually wake up on 7:30 on weekdays, but Saturdays I can sleep as late as I want. Mom wakes me up on weekdays because my alarm clock is too annoying. I try to get at least seven hours of sleep, although right now that is nearly impossible. I think that's why I'm feeling so sleepy.

MG please.

Kirei
16th March 2005, 08:47 AM
Gabi

Kerel Is your name Guille? I couldn't remember
MG: Hollow Stone, 1 Stamp/CCP

Stuart &:30 AM? - that's crazy early!! :P

Shonta
[b]
(3/16) What pokémon games do you own or have played? Which is your favourite and why? If you don't like the games what games do you like and why?

~~~~~

Can I sell my Hollow Stone and Photosynthesis Gem for stamps please? :196:

Wolfsong
16th March 2005, 11:17 AM
(3/16) What pokémon games do you own or have played? Which is your favourite and why? If you don't like the games what games do you like and why?

I have red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, ruby, sapphire, fire red, leaf green, collessium, pinball, and rs pinball. I once rented stadium and a n64 but i never owned that game. I like Crystal the best out of the older games and fire red out o the newer. Don't really have a specfic reason i just like those though it is nice to play collessium.

The Blue Avenger
16th March 2005, 02:18 PM

Let's see... I have Red, Blue, Yellow, Stadium, Pinball, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Stadium 2, Ruby, Sapphire, Colosseum, Pinball R&S, Fire Red, and I've played Snap. I prefer Fire Red, because I think the first games were the best (for no particular reason, maybe nostalgia), and I enjoyed being able to play them for the GBA with all the updated features.

Sceptile_Master
16th March 2005, 03:12 PM
It was a typo I meant 7.30 AM.

Cheesey
16th March 2005, 03:26 PM
Soo » *takes the stone and the gem and hands back 3 Stamps*
And yeah, Kerel's name is Guille.

Amy » Hollow Stone.

Jeff » Lunar Gem.

Stuart » Yeah, I think Soo'd guessed that. =P
MP: Wait for Andy, please

~*~

I own Pokémon Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal and Sapphire... And also Pokémon Stadium, Stadium 2 and Snap. I used to be obsessed on getting all of the games but now I'm not too bothered; I want to get Fire Red but I never seemed to get around to that. My favourite is Silver because it's the one that I got really into and it's the one I enjoyed the most; plus it had Lugia in it and I thought that he was awesome at the time. I liked Gold and Crystal a lot too since they were practically the same but it's just a matter of personal preference really.

1 MG, please.

The Blue Avenger
16th March 2005, 03:29 PM
GT: Makuhita? 2 Stamps if I'm right.

Hey, Chris, was this right?

Cheesey
16th March 2005, 03:43 PM
Oops, I'm sorry Jeff, yes it was. Here are your 2 Stamps.

Lady Vulpix
17th March 2005, 07:51 AM
I've played Pokemon Red, just a little bit of Blue and Yellow, Gold, a little bit of Silver, a good part of Crystal, some Pokemon Stadium, some Pokemon Pinball and one go at Pokemon Snap. I think my fevorite is Pokemon Crystal because it has the most original features... too bad there's no Vulpix in it. :(

classy_cat18
17th March 2005, 09:24 AM
I own Pokemon Silver, Ruby, and Pinball RS. I think Silver and Pinball RS tied for my favorite. Silver had Mareep (I have an Ampharos holding a Magnet now) and the day/night system. I love Pinball RS just because it's an original pinball game and I love pinball. I like the original Pokemon Pinball because it was tougher. Now if they can make a Pokemon GS game...

MG please.

Cheesey
17th March 2005, 02:34 PM
(3/17) Do you have a messy bedroom? How often do you tidy it? Do you think it's a pain in the neck to do? Give reasons why for each of your answers.

Gabi » Light Gem.

Shonta » Hollow Stone.

~*~

(3/17) Do you have a messy bedroom? How often do you tidy it? Do you think it's a pain in the neck to do? Give reasons why for each of your answers.
It's not that bad at the moment; nothing that 10 minutes of tidying couldn't fix. I try not to let it get too bad because the last time it was in a state was when I ended up standing on things and breaking them, and I don't really like doing that, funnily enough. I tidy it once every couple of weeks; I should try doing it more often but I have this horrible tendency to get sidetracked whenever I try. It used to be a pain in the neck to do just because I let it get so untidy, but nowadays it doesn't take long to do at all and, dare I say it, it's kind of fun vacuuming the room with a Dyson, lol

~ 1 MG for today and 1 for yesterday, please.

The Blue Avenger
17th March 2005, 04:40 PM

Yes, although I clean it once a week. It's not a pain in the neck, because I don't have that big of a room, but I'd still rather be doing other things. I'm not entirely certain how my room gets so messy; I don't do things in there that often aside from sleep - that's why I clean it once a week, because I think that it would get worse after a week.

andyizcool
17th March 2005, 04:46 PM
Stuart

Chris
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem
SC: 6 Stamps, 5 Red MGcoins

Jeff

Lady Vulpix
18th March 2005, 09:46 AM
I have a semi-messy bedroom. Some piles of thinks on my desk and eventually a set of clothes on my chair. The rest is neat. Though my closet has lots of things piled up inside it, and if I were to put them in order it would take about two whole days. No, tidying my room is not a pain in the neck; it's more of a pain in the stomach.

Sceptile_Master
18th March 2005, 11:37 AM
MP: Does this pokemon evolve?

*Murkrow
18th March 2005, 12:16 PM

I own Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, Fire Red, Pinball RS, Stadium 1&2, Snap, Channel and Colloseum. I used to have the original Pinball game, but it annoyed my to much so I traded it in for cash (and used that to buy Crystal). My favourite is Crystal, because the GSC generation is my favourite anyway and it expanded on the Gold/Silver games nicely. And the animations were cute.

No, I don't; I can't stand it being untidy for any long period of time, so I try to keep it as neat as possible. Even if I'm in a rush in the morning, when I get back home, I'll straighten it out, so I guess I tidy it a little bit each day, though it's usually just making the bed and putting my clothes away. I don't find it a pain in the enck, because I'm used to it and it never takes me long anyway.

Sceptile_Master
18th March 2005, 12:52 PM
(
3/17) Do you have a messy bedroom? How often do you tidy it? Do you think it's a pain in the neck to do? Give reasons why for each of your answers.

Yes I do have a messy bedroom. I don't know why i have just always had a messy bedrrom, probably because my brother goes in it all the time (for some reason) I don't tidy it much as I have a cleaner anyways. I have a cleaner because my mum hired her and a bedrrom is a pain in the neck to tidy because I could be doing other stuff. There all with reasons :round:.

I have had: red, yellow, silver, cystal, stadium, ruby, fire red, colloseum, TCG (gameboy). I currently have: yellow, crystal, ruby, fire red, colloseum, TCG. My brother lost my red version (he left said he would take care of it in his GBC carry case but left it the case at the airport passenger lounge. He also accidently dropped my GBAsp in the water with silver on it on a boating holiday. Me and my brother shared an N64 which we sold along with stadium. He bought a new one with it though a wjile ago but that's not mine so I didn't list it. My fave must be Ruby version basically because I seemed to find myself playing it alot. Meaning I can hardly wait for emerald.

DarkPsychicCharizard
18th March 2005, 01:24 PM

I normally wake up sometime between 7:00 and 7:20. On weekends, I wake up whenever I want, which is usually at 13:00. I don't use an alarm clock, since my parents wake me up, and I never learned how to wake up to the sound of an alarm clock because of that. I try to get at least seven hours of sleep each night, but usually, I get only five hours, and because of that, I am very, very sleepy all the time.

I have played Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Stadium, Stadium 2, Pinball, Pinball R/S and Colloseum, and own all of these but Pinball, Pinball R/S and Colloseum. My favorite has to be Fire Red. Fire Red is very enjoyable, the graphics are beautiful, and I just adore my team there. I have a female Charizard! =D

I don't think my room is messy at all. The shelves and drawers are, but the floor and the desk are very, very clean and tidy. I tidy my room once a week, since my mother demands it. It's a pain in the neck, since I don't really have to tidy anything and my mom just forces me to do it.

andyizcool
18th March 2005, 01:51 PM
Gabi
MG: Spark Gem

Stuart

Hannah
MG: Green MGcoin, Lunar Gem
SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins

Shai
MG: Green MGcoin, Ocean Gem, 1 Stamp/CCP

(3/18) Anything you always do to end a working week? Why/Why not? Do you feel tired after a working week? Why/Why not?

classy_cat18
18th March 2005, 02:10 PM
Oh yeah, I have a messy bedroom. It's a real wreak. I have more books than I can handle. I tidy it a little every now and then, but it always turns out the same a few days later. I'm kinda too lazy to make clean it up all the way or keep it clean. It's a real pain in the neck to neck to clean up because I have more books on the floor than I can handle.

(3/18) Anything you always do to end a working week? Why/Why not? Do you feel tired after a working week? Why/Why not?
I sleep...a lot. I usually get Fridays off, so I take that opportunity to snooze. I just get so tired and bored that there's not much to do in the house but sleep. But I may, on rare occasions, play video games and I do write sometimes. But mainly I sleep.

2 MGs please.

The Blue Avenger
18th March 2005, 02:44 PM

I sit down and play some video games, because they are nice to relax with. Besides, they're fun and I need some fun after a week of school. And I do feel tired, because school can be a serious drag a lot of times.

Sceptile_Master
18th March 2005, 02:44 PM
MP: from the process of elimination it HAS to be slakoth.

5 CCPs please.

Lady Vulpix
19th March 2005, 11:30 AM
I haven't ended a working week for a long time. They just tie into the following week and so on. I'll probably be able to actually end one once I've graduated. So yes, I feel quite tired, because working weeks don't end for me. http://www.geocities.com/gsteren/Faces/undecided.txt

Knight of Time
19th March 2005, 12:26 PM
GT!: When hunting, this pokemon will make a beeline straight for the prey at a full run.

GT!: Are you Linoone? I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

(3/18 ) Anything you always do to end a working week? Why/Why not? Do you feel tired after a working week? Why/Why not?

Yes, at the end of every week at the job training I'm taking, everyone has to do clean-up together for the entire workplace, b/c obviously it should never get too messy. Of course, at the end of every day at the job training, there are afternoon journals we (as in myself and each of the other participants) have that we write an entry in for the day as to how the day went. As for the last question, no, I usually don't feel tired at the end of a week at my job training, b/c there is so many things we do there that virtually keep us going.

Yeah, my bedroom is kinda messy, since I'm usually too busy to clean it other than taking any dirty clothes and/or towels into my mom's room so that she can eventually clean them (I know very little about laundry myself). I usually tidy the dirty clothes and/or towels at least three times each week, b/c I don't like it when they pile up too much. Cleaning my room isn't much of a pain in the neck, b/c there usually isn't a heck of a lot of stuff on my bedroom floor. It still gets kinda embarrassing though.

I own Pokemon Yellow, Gold, Silver (I lost it, and I highly doubt I'm going to find it. It doesn't really matter to me anymore), Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire and Colosseum. Besides those, I've played Pokemon Blue and a bit of Pokemon Red. My favourite would definitely have to be R/S, b/c they not only have many of my favourite new Pokemon, but the storylines of both really impress me.

andyizcool
19th March 2005, 04:11 PM
Shonta
MG: Red MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP

Jeff
MG: Flame Gem

Stuart
MP: No sorry. It was Kecleon.

Gabi

Kyle
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Red MGcoin, Division Gem
SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
GT: On rare occasions this Pokemon is said to appear with its flowers in unusual colors.

(3/19) Have you ever been involved in an illegal act? Why? How do you feel towards people who carry out illegal acts? Why?

Sceptile_Master
19th March 2005, 05:38 PM
Yeah and you said the pokemon evolves. Can you tell me what Kecleons evolution is?

andyizcool
19th March 2005, 05:48 PM
Yeah and you said the pokemon evolves. Can you tell me what Kecleons evolution is?
Forgive me and take your 5 CCPs. It's a mistake on my side because there's just stuff in my mind. :(

Sceptile_Master
19th March 2005, 05:57 PM
It's OK. ^_^

*Murkrow
20th March 2005, 03:59 AM
Hannah

Sell for 2 Stamps please.

Come home, dump my stuff in my room, turn the radio on and slob out. I might put the tv on, or come online, but normally it's 'radio on, sit in chair, relax'. It just helps me get rid of the stress of the week (not that my weeks are very stressful anymore, but still). I never feel tired, but I am tired, if that makes sense :-/ I always sleep for ages Friday night/Saturday morning. Probably because I have been working so hard.

(3/19) Have you ever been involved in an illegal act? Why? How do you feel towards people who carry out illegal acts? Why?

o_O Um, does underage drinking count? Though that was only one bottle at a friends house on her birthday. Other than that, I don't think I have, because if I know that something is illegal then, I, well, would be put off doing it. Though is probably something I have forgotten about^_^
It depends what acts people are carrying out :-/ If it's something involving just them, then it's their choice, if it potentially effects other people, then I don't like it. Because it may be something that they would want to keep out of.

Sceptile_Master
20th March 2005, 05:57 AM

I have a take away every saturday if that's what you mean, although I didn't get one this week so I'm going to hound my dad today. At the end of a working week I just feel glad to be home and away from school for 2 days. Although Sunday kind of annoys me because you know school is tomorrow, but not today, it's the easter holidays now, woohoo. And I don't know the reasons behind me being tired at the end of the week or not. why/why not I do what I do at the end of a working week, well I suppose I get a take away because saturdays take away night.

The only illegal act I have done is copying some disks for my friends. I porbably shouldn't be saying anything online though o.0 . Why? because they are my friends. My views on people who commit illegal acts depends on what that act they have done is. Underage smoking in schools annoys me because they always come to where me and my mates hang out and start sparking up. It then really stinks and one time loads of smoke went into my sponge cake so i threw the rest of it at one of them. Also hard drugs anoy me. it's just so stupid.

The Blue Avenger
20th March 2005, 11:31 AM

Aside from acopying a disc or two, no. I don't like doing illegal things, if only because I'd get in trouble. And I'd rather people who do do illegal things not tell me so I can be blissfully unaware, as I'd feel a moral obligation to report them if I knew.

Sceptile_Master
20th March 2005, 01:30 PM
Yeah agreed Jeff. It usually better when they don't tell you. It gets annoying when I go over to my mates and he starts with his 'Stuart, me and my mates were skinning up on in my room, right' type of crap.

andyizcool
20th March 2005, 01:36 PM
Hannah
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: Darkness Gem, Darkness Gem
SC: 2 Blue MGcoins, 7 Red MGcoins

Stuart
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Solar Gem

Jeff

(3/20) Do you believe in curses? Why/Why not? Has anyone ever put a curse on you? Why? What do you think it would feel like having a curse on you? Why?

The Blue Avenger
20th March 2005, 01:39 PM
(3/20) Do you believe in curses? Why/Why not? Has anyone ever put a curse on you? Why? What do you think it would feel like having a curse on you? Why?

No, I don't, because as I've said before, I like to see proof. And there isn't much in favor of curses. And no, no one's ever cursed me. And as to what it would feel like... it wouldn't feel like anything, just because I don't believe in them.

Sceptile_Master
20th March 2005, 01:57 PM
I'll sell the solar gem for 2 CCPs please.

Can't say I do. Basically because there is no real proof that they work and they are taught to be stupid superstition anyways. No one has put a curse on me as of yet, although it wouldn't exist anyways. If someone said they had put a curse on me I wouldn't care one bit. Curses are just a cool effect on RPGs.

EDIT: I didn't get to mystery gifts from a while ago. Can anyone sort that out.

Cheesey
21st March 2005, 02:04 PM
(3/21) Do you have/want the Nintendo DS? What about the PSP? Which one do you think is better from experience/what you've heard? Why?

(For those who don't know, Nintendo DS is Nintendo new dual-screened handheld console and the PSP is the Playstation Portable, with movie capabilities and mp3 capabilities and stuff... look here (http://www.us.playstation.com/psp.aspx) if you want more info on the PSP)

Jeff » Ocean Gem.

Stuart » Red MGcoin.
*takes gem and hands back 2 CCPs*
I'll give you your MGs if you link me back to the post you're referring to. For all I konw you could have made a mistake, and I don't have the time to check back for it.

~*~

I download music illegally from time to time, from a programme that my sister introduced me to (so don't blame it all on me ;P). I do that because it's easier than having to pay for my music, although my dad often downloads music legally for me if I ask him to do so. I also smoked wee once but that was only because I felt vulnerable and I wasn't feeling up to not doing it. I'm not going to do it again because I'm not proud of doing it and I know it was stupid. I don't mind people who commit illegal acts like smoking or downloading music, but I think people who do truly bad things (like abduction or stealing or whatever) should get what's coming to them.

I don't believe in curses because I've never had any reason to; as boring as it may seem, I just believe in coincedence. It's nice to think that there are supernatural forces out there somewhere, but it just doesn't seem plausible enough to me. Nobody's ever put a curse on me as far as I'm aware of o_O I don't know what it'd be like to have a curse put on me since it would really depend on what the curse was like; I mean, I'd hate something like the curse of eternal diarrhoea (=P Sorry for such a disgusting example!) but I wouldn't mind not having the ability to sleep (provided that I wouldn't end up dying from it).

(3/21) Do you have/want the Nintendo DS? What about the PSP? Which one do you think is better from experience/what you've heard? Why?
I have the Nintendo DS and two games for it: Super Mario 64 DS and Feel The Magic: XY/XX a.k.a Project Rub. I really like it because it leaves loads of room for innovative games (like using the microphone and the touch screen and stuff to do different things in the games). I'm looking forward to getting Wario Ware for it, I bet it'll be mental. I don't know much about the PSP, but it seems like a good enough console... but I bet the screen will suffer the same fate as the original GBA; scratches galore. I'm sticking with the Nintendo DS as a better console, though, not just because I'm a big Nintendo fan but because I prefer innovation over a multi-use console.

~ 3 MGs, please.

Sceptile_Master
21st March 2005, 05:04 PM
It's post 126.

The Blue Avenger
21st March 2005, 07:48 PM

I have the DS, but not the PSP. Personally, I wanted the DS more anyway, because the PSP supposedly has poor battery life. Besides, I would only be able to get one due to money constraints, so I'd normally go with Nintendo.

Sceptile_Master
22nd March 2005, 09:43 AM

I'm getting a DS soon. The PSP sounds cool, and I might buy it. But that all depends on the new home consoles. If better graphics is all they can offer then I'll get a PSP instead of home console and have both handhelds. I probably like the DS better. Basically because I'm a nintendo fan and they gave us pokemon. Plus I love the touch screen and the two screens and stuff. It's just real cool.

Cheesey
22nd March 2005, 01:52 PM
(3/22) Do you like biscuits? What about cakes? Do you like savoury foods like that? How often do you eat snacks like them? Do you like icing on them?

Stuart » Division Gem, 2 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP.
I said link, not tell me the post number. I don't mind this time, but in future, could you please link me to the page so I can check it without having to sift through posts? I have other stuff to do.

Jeff » Light Gem.

~*~

(3/22) Do you like biscuits? What about cakes? Do you like savoury foods like that? How often do you eat snacks like them? Do you like icing on them?
I do like biscuits, they're moreish. And cakes are too, although they go stale too easily; a few days ago I came to the realisation that biscuits go soft when they go stale and cakes go hard. Isn't that weird and not actually especially interesting? Ah well... I do like savoury foods like them, more than sweet foods most of the time actually. I do like sweet foods but they're a bit much sometimes... I don't actually eat biscuits or cakes or anything very often, if I have a snack it's usually a sandiwch or a yoghurt or something... I love icing on my cakes, though, that's what makes the cake a cake. Well, not literally but you know what I mean.

~ 4 MGs, please.
~ 20 Group 1 Scratchcards, 123, 2 Stamps please.

Wolfsong
22nd March 2005, 02:03 PM

Biscuits are okay. Cakes, i do like but every once in a while. I like sweets and stuff that taste good. I don't eat them very often. I love icing on cakes ^^ especially my mom's homemade decorative icing.

I'd like one game of gt and four grabbers up 2 over 2 *hands over mg coins

andyizcool
22nd March 2005, 02:16 PM
Chris
MG: Spark Gem, Flame Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Darkness Gem
SC: 10 Stamps, 2 Red MGcoins, 12 Stamps, 2 Red MGcoins

Amy
MG: Stat Modification Die
GT: This Psychic Pokemon should be male because of its name but it's got a 50% chance of being female.
GG: Lunar Gem, Solar Gem, Solar Gem, Dropped: 1

Wolfsong
22nd March 2005, 02:39 PM
not sure who i'll give that die to but i'll hang onto it.

Mr. Mime? 2 ccps if correct.

I'd like to sell those gems for ccps please ^^

The Blue Avenger
22nd March 2005, 04:12 PM

I like pastries of all kinds. Cakes, buscuits, donuts, bagels... it's all good. I usually have buscuits with my dinner. As for icing... only on donuts and cake.

Sceptile_Master
22nd March 2005, 05:30 PM

I do like buscuits, although my mum rarely buys them. Cakes are better, especially the ones at my school. Man I'll miss those cakes when i leave, especially the brownies. I eat snacks like them every school day as I always have one with my school lunch. I don't eat them to much outside school though. Also as the 'icing on the cake' saying goes, err... icing is the'icing on the cake' it's an essential part of cakes.

The Blue Avenger
23rd March 2005, 08:39 AM
Selling:
Photosynthesis Gem
Lunar Gem
Flame Gem
Ocean Gem
Light Gem

andyizcool
23rd March 2005, 12:46 PM
Amy
GT: Correct. Take your 2 CCPs.
*Hands over 6 CCPs*

Jeff
*Hands over 10 Stamps/CCPs*

Stuart
MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs

(3/23) Have you ever seen something strange on the floor? Did you keep it? Why/Why not? If you something strange on the floor in the future would you keep it? Why/Why not?

The Blue Avenger
23rd March 2005, 12:57 PM
(3/23) Have you ever seen something strange on the floor? Did you keep it? Why/Why not? If you something strange on the floor in the future would you keep it? Why/Why not?

I've seen coins and things, and I normally pick them up because nobody would miss a penny. Once my friend found $43 on the ground. He gave me $3 so I wouldn't tell anyone. And depending on what I find in the future, I might keep it, depending on whether it's really expensive, really important, etc.

Cheesey
24th March 2005, 04:30 PM
(3/24) Do you think necromancy is a possible thing to do? Why/why not? What about an afterlife? Reincarnation? Anything like that?

Jeff » 1 Stamp/CCP.

~*~

I don't think so. Not anything strange, anyway. I mean, I've seen money and stuff from time to time but nothing that's particularly out of the ordinary. I'd keep it if it were money and it weren't in some ross place like in the gutters in the streets, because it's nice to have extra money, even if it's just so you know that you have the money just to... well, do stuff. If I see anything on the floor in the future... Well, depending on where the floor is and what it is that I find then maybe, and maybe not.

(3/24) Do you think necromancy is a possible thing to do? Why/why not? What about an afterlife? Reincarnation? Anything like that?
I don't believe in necromancy, no. I think that if you die, you can't be revived in the same form as you were in when you were alive. It just seems too farfetched. And actually, I think what I believe in - reincarnation - is farfetched too but I like to think that it's possible. The only way I believe in an afterlife is in the way of reincarnation sicne it's technically like an afterlife. I believe in it because I don't like thinking that you just waste your life away when you die... I like thinking there's something that's gonna bring you back afterwards somehow. Although it'd be really disturbing if you remembered things from previous lives.

~ 2 MGs, please
~ 10 Group 1 Scratchcards, 123, 2 Stamps please

The Blue Avenger
24th March 2005, 04:48 PM

No, I don't think so, because if it was, that would be really creepy. As for afterlife or reincarnation, I'm not really sure... that's just one of those "if it happens, it happens" things.

Cheesey
25th March 2005, 08:35 AM
(3/25) How long have you been involved with the AC/CC system? Have you taken any absences? How many pokemon do you have? Any ideas as to how to get the forum out of its current slowness?

Jeff » Stat Modification Die.

~*~

(3/25) How long have you been involved with the AC/CC system? Have you taken any absences? How many pokemon do you have? Any ideas as to how to get the forum out of its current slowness?
I've been a member of the AC/CC community since late August in 2003. Hexae and Angel Blossom got me into it, and ever since I've found it fun. At first I started with the Dragon Tamers side of things, but Jay introduced me to the CCCC and after a while I even got to work there, so I was really happy with that. From there on, I ended up owning the CCCC, co-owning GT, and stuff like that. After I vanished in early 2004 I ended up getting fired from GT and the PZBT and I resigned from the CCCC since I knew I didn't deserve the spot. Once I came back last October, though, I got hired back at the places I worked at before and even got hired in Expedia and Who's That Trainer too so I felt good about it again. I have 15 adoptees and 15 captees, althuogh I wish I didn't have so many. I'm just focusing on training my adoptees for now really because the Dragon Tamers has more of a background to work with than the captured side of things does. As for getting the forum out of its dry patch... I don't know. I think we should all just stay active as we can, with the workers sontantly updating and the cutomers constantly posting. Maybe we could try and think up some new topics too or something.

~ 3 MGs, please.
~ 20 Group 1 Scratchcards, 123, 2 Stamps please.

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2005, 08:50 AM

I've been involved since... um, February of this year, I think. Absences? No, I haven't been here long enough. I have 14 adoptees and 7 captees. And as for shaking the forum up, maybe another tournament? I don't know - like I said, I haven't been here long enough.

andyizcool
25th March 2005, 10:30 AM
EMT Game
Type: Flying
Guesses:

Chris
MG: Hollow Stone, Green MGcoin, 1 Stamp/CCP
SC: 6 Stamps, 3 Red MGcoins, 12 Stamps, 3 Red MGcoins

Jeff

Wolfsong
25th March 2005, 10:35 AM
For the emt i'm gonna guess aeroblast? i'll answer the question later as im in a hurry atm

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2005, 10:38 AM
I'd like to sell that Solar Gem for stamps.

EMT: Aerial Ace?

The_Missing_Link
25th March 2005, 01:44 PM
EMT: Fly

*Murkrow
26th March 2005, 02:55 AM
Hannah
MG: Darkness Gem, Darkness Gem

Sell the gems for Stamps please.

From about June 2003, I think, that's round about when I first adopted Latino, though I didn't really get into it until about September/October. So about one and a half years. At the most I've taken about two weeks absence, I think, usually for holidays or when I had exams on and wanted to focus my attention on revising. I'm currently at my maximum for Pokémon on both sides, though there is one adopted Pokémon I'm not so sure on anymore :-/ But I'm happy with my captees. I think things should just be kept constant, like Cheesey said, with the workers updating regularly. Things like Diamond and Pearl will probably bring about a re-surge of interest (yes, I know they're not out until ages, but as more info is released, chances are, people will return to the forums and might find their way here). Though I'll just stand by and watch me be proved wrong by that, but oh well. :rolleyes:

MG and 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for Stamps please.

EMT: Air Cutter?

andyizcool
26th March 2005, 04:20 AM
EMT Game
Base PP: 35
Guesses: Aeroblast, Aerial Ace, Fly, Air Cutter

Jeff
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Hannah
*Hands over 4 Stamps*
SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

(3/26) Do you post on other parts of TPM? Why/Why not? What other parts of TPM do you use? Why?

classy_cat18
26th March 2005, 06:55 AM
(3/26) Do you post on other parts of TPM? Why/Why not? What other parts of TPM do you use? Why?
Yeah. I post on Fanfiction because I'm currently writing a fanfic, RPG because I like joining them (so much fun), and Video Games because I like knowing what goes on in the video game world. As far as the entire site in general, I used to use the Damage Calculator for my reffing uses but I use the one on Lycos now.

MG, please.

EMT: Wing Attack?

The Blue Avenger
26th March 2005, 07:30 AM

I occasionally do, but it is usually limited to Fanfiction and to a lesser degree RPG. I don't know why that is, I guess those areas interest me more than the rest. As for the whole site... not really, I haven't been to the main site in ages. To be honest, there are better places if I want calculators or Pokedexes and the like.

EMT: Featherdance?

Sceptile_Master
26th March 2005, 10:00 AM
Something strange I have found on the floor. I don't think so. If I do find something strange I might keep it but that depends on what it is. Why, because if it's not worth keeping then it's not worth keeping and if it is, it is.

Not sure about this one. It would be pretty cool though, especially if you got to choose what you could come back as. But then there wouldn't be poor people so skip that thought. Although if they do come back as something depending on their behavior in their last life then the number of bad people would increase. Because let's say all the bad people would come back as bad people and then the small majority of the retof people might become bad and might not. Anyhoo, I hope their is an afterlife. I like to keep hoping there is.

I have only just been properly involved for a few weeks but I'm loving every second of it. I can't call my absence for a few month before this an absense as I wasn't really into it when I stopped posting here. I have 4 pokemon at the moment: Kai (breloom), Firion (quilava), Giorgia (chikorita) and red (slugma). We could liven it up by getting more active workers I suppose.

I post in most other sections of TPM but I dont post i them quite as much as I used to as I'm adicted to this forum now. It should be upgraded from sub-forum. Why, because I like being a part of the whole community and there is usually something intresting in most parts of the board.

EMT: Drill Peck?

andyizcool
26th March 2005, 10:20 AM
EMT Game
Base PP: 35
Guesses: Aeroblast, Aerial Ace, Fly, Air Cutter, Wing Attack, Featherdance, Drill Peck
Congrats, Shonta has won a Wing Attack TM.

Shonta

Jeff

Stuart
MG: Flame Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, 20 Stamps/CCPs, Solar Gem

Sceptile_Master
26th March 2005, 11:23 AM
I'll have those 20 preciouses as stamps. Also I'll sell the solar gem for CCPs.

The Blue Avenger
26th March 2005, 12:12 PM
I'll sell that Gem for stamps.

Cheesey
26th March 2005, 03:47 PM
Stuart » *takes gem and hands over 2 CCPs*

Jeff » *takes gem and hands over 2 Stamps*

~*~

Yeah I do. Not as much as in here and the main part of PCG, but I do. It's mainly in either Misc or ASB, given that I ref in ASB and there tend to be a fiar number of interesting topics in Misc (and failing that they're interesting enough to grab my eye for a while). I post there because I feel like it really, it's not as if I'm restricted to posting in PCG. I sometimes post in forums like The Binary District or on very rare occasions, Advanced Generation or Video Games, but that doesn't happen too often because I tend not to have enough spare time to post in them.

~ 1 MG, please.

Knight of Time
26th March 2005, 04:54 PM
Kyle
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Red MGcoin, Division Gem
SC: 1 Green MGcoin, 2 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
GT: On rare occasions this Pokemon is said to appear with its flowers in unusual colors.[/b]

GT: Are you Roselia? I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

GT!: Are you Linoone? I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right, please.

/\ I'm afraid I didn't get a response from Cheesey about this GT!, but yes, I am being patient here.

Yes, I also make posts in RPG, b/c I'm part of the new Pokebabies RPG (which I really like). I occasionally go to Misc. Stuff, b/c it's fun to catch up on the "news" there.

I can't exactly remember the very first time I came into AC/CC, but yes, I have had absences. I once had two old teams (one each of adopted and captured Pokemon), but they are gone. As for the Pokemon I currently have, I have 20 in total (15 adopted, 5 captured). As for the final question, I suppose more active workers would be nice.

I highly doubt it, b/c I know very little about the subject. As for the afterlife, reincarnation and other related stuff, I'm not that confident they would be possible, b/c I simply don't believe in this stuff, sorry.

*Murkrow
27th March 2005, 03:45 AM
Hannah

Sell for Stamps.

No. I don't really like Pokémon anymore, which cancels out a lot of the forum parts (though I do browse if I'm very bored). And the rest don't appeal...though actually, that's more just the internet in general just seems to be boring now :-/ I don't use any parts of TPM (confusing question, I don't know what you're referrering to), not the main site, nor the majority of the forums.

MG and 10 Group 2 SCs (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps.

Lady Vulpix
27th March 2005, 08:22 AM
I've been involved with the AC/CC system from day one. I haven't taken any absences, save for the occasional vacation or extremely busy week. I have 10 adopted pokemon and 8 captured ones. As for how to speed up the forum... I don't know really. I may be able to think of something when I'm not so busy. I think the main problem is our lives interfere with our activity here.

Yes. The whole PCG forum, Misc and the Binary District sometimes, Fanfic occasionally, and sometimes other forums like OA and GD. And I've made a few posts on some of the other forums. Oh, and the private ones too. I try to keep up with most of what's going on here on TPM, but sometimes is hard because I'm very busy.

Wolfsong
27th March 2005, 01:18 PM

I started the ac/cc subforum shortly after i joined TPM. I waited to adopt until i found a growlithe. ^^; I didn't have long to wait as a growlithe was abandoned at Kanga's. Now he's my strongest pokemon. When i was at Jackson State, i'd not have the interent on the weekends (and to some extent when i was here at martin until i got my lap top) and all. but now its only whenever we go off on vacation which is not very often now. I have 15 adoptees and 15 captees. I dont' really have any ideas at the moment, but it does have its cycles.

3/26) Do you post on other parts of TPM? Why/Why not? What other parts of TPM do you use? Why?

Yes i do. I post alot in asb. I also post some in rpg though when i get more time i hope to get mroe active. I also lookin advanced generation here and there and a few other places.

andyizcool
27th March 2005, 02:17 PM
Chris
MG: Ocean Gem
SC: 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

Kyle
MG: 2 Green MGcoins, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP
SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins
GT: In the dark this Pokemon's eyes sparkle with the glitter of jewels.

Hannah
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins

Gabi
MG: Division Gem, Spark Gem

Amy
MG: Red MGcoin, Division Gem

(3/27) Do you celebrate Easter in any way? Why/Why not? Do you get chocolates? Why/Why not? Do you get given time off school?

Cheesey
27th March 2005, 02:41 PM
Kyle » Sorry about missing you, I could've sworn I'd given you your reward because I remember seeing you ask me before, but I checked back earlier and saw that I hadn't. Sorry again. @_@; But Andy's right, it was Linoone, and you've got your coin now.

~*~

(3/27) Do you celebrate Easter in any way? Why/Why not? Do you get chocolates? Why/Why not? Do you get given time off school?
Sort of. My parents give me and my sisters Easter eggs, and in the past few years my sisters have given my parents Easter eggs too, but that's pretty much it. We're not a Christian family so we don't do anything involving Jesus, we just give each other chocolate because everybody around here does. We've gotten two weeks off school for Easter, and I hope to try and be fairly productive with this new-found time that I have. Although, whenever I've tried that before, I've failed. x_x

~ 1 MG, please.

The Blue Avenger
27th March 2005, 03:38 PM

We celebrate by exchanging candy, mostly. I guess because of tradition. And I get lots of chocolate, because... I guess... because my parents give it to me? As for time off, usually spring break is around this time anyway.

Cheesey
28th March 2005, 10:34 AM
{3/28} Does your family keep photos of you from the past? Where are they kept? Do you look at them often? If they don't, is there anything else which brings back childhood memories and such?

Jeff » Photosynthesis Gem.

~*~

{3/28} Does your family keep photos of you from the past? Where are they kept? Do you look at them often? If they don't, is there anything else which brings back childhood memories and such?
Yep, my parents have quite a lot of photos from when I was young. They're kept in a draw in the hall, along with all our other family photos. Sometimes I like to look at them to bring back memories of my childhood, but not too often, because it also makes me think of some things which I didn't like too much. X_x Generally thuogh, most of the photos bring back memories and make me smile although some of them I just can't remember at all, which is kinda weird, but normal I guess..

~ 2 MGs, please.
~ 20 Group 2 Scratchcards, 123, 5 Stamps please.

The Blue Avenger
28th March 2005, 10:40 AM
I'll sell that gem.

Yes. They are normally kept on the mantle or on the fridge or in an album. I don't look at them often, though. As for childhood memories, I still have my stuffed teddy bear. It's older than I am. :O

Sceptile_Master
28th March 2005, 10:59 AM
Yes I do celebrate easter. Why, because it's what I grew up doing. I do get chocolates. Although I'm not too keen on the eggs but the bars are OK. Why, because I do, it's not my choice if people give me eggs or not. And I get 2 weeks off school at easter. I go up to visit my uncle on easter too.

Yes they do, but I don't look at them much. They are kept in some box that my mum has.

andyizcool
28th March 2005, 11:03 AM
Chris
MG: Stat Modification Die, Lunar Gem
SC: 5 Stamps, 3 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins, 5 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins

Jeff
*Hands over 2 Stamps/CCPs*

Stuart
MG: Division Gem, Darkness Gem

Sceptile_Master
28th March 2005, 11:04 AM
I'll sell the division gem for stamps please.

The Blue Avenger
28th March 2005, 11:05 AM
I'll sell that gem for stamps too.

Cheesey
29th March 2005, 01:35 PM
(3/29) How much sleep do you get each night when you have to go to school/university/etc the next morning? How much do you sleep when you're on holiday? What's the latest you've ever gotten out of bed?

Stuart » *takes the gem and hands over 2 Stamps*

Jeff » *takes the gem and hands over 2 Stamps*

~*~

(3/29) How much sleep do you get each night when you have to go to school/university/etc the next morning? How much do you sleep when you're on holiday? What's the latest you've ever gotten out of bed?
When I have school the next morning, I tend to sleep for about 8-10 hours. I try to get up in between 7 and 8am so that means I try to go to bed at around 10. Earlier or later depending on how tired I feel. During the holidays, it can change drastically. Sometimes it'll be up to 14 hours, and sometimes it'll be as little as 4 or 5... I always seem to feel tired no matter how much sleep I get, though. I need to sort out some sort of sleeping pattern and try to stick to it! The latest I've gotten out of bed is probably about 4 in the afternoon, but that's been during the holidays when I went to bed at about 7am in the first place ;P

~ 1 MG please.

The Blue Avenger
29th March 2005, 02:43 PM

I get 8 hours on school nights and roughly 9 hours on vacation. As for the latest, I'd say... 11:00. Not very late at all...

Sceptile_Master
29th March 2005, 02:56 PM

Not much, I never get much sleep and am knackered in the morning. I always stay up at night reading and/or playing the GBA. Sometimes I text my mates on my phone if they are up. I get almost the exact same amount of sleep on holidays as well except I can sleep in late on holidays. The latest I have ever gotten out of bed is probably like 12:30. But I don't usually wake up that late. I even sleep in on christmas where everyone has to drag me and my dad out of bed ^_^.

andyizcool
29th March 2005, 04:15 PM
Chris
SC: 3 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins

Jeff
MG: Rainbow Gem

Stuart

Sceptile_Master
29th March 2005, 05:40 PM
I'll sell the gem for stamps please.

Cheesey
30th March 2005, 06:29 AM
(3/30) How often do you write battles for the Battle Range/Arena? How much do you battle in the Battle Tower? Is there any particular pokemon that you're training? Who are your highest-level pokemon?

Stuart » *takes gem and hands over 2 Stamps*

~*~

(3/30) How often do you write battles for the Battle Range/Arena? How much do you battle in the Battle Tower? Is there any particular pokemon that you're training? Who are your highest-level pokemon?
I don't tend to write battles all that often because I seem to find myself lacking in inspriation or just not having enough time to write. I've been trying to write more often lately, though, just by forcing myself into it and hoping that it'll make the flow easier to work with. I've not been battling as often in the PZBT as I would like, but that's mainly because I still have ASB reffing to focus on and with that my mind tends to wander off into "Oh, I should be doing that" and then I forget about my matches. I've been trying to train my adopted Mr Mime, Amethyst, lately because I've got a good background to work with for her and she's got a decent array of moves for the moment. She's at level 7 now and I'm trying to get her to level 10. My highest level pokemon adoptee-wise is my Togetic, Quartz, who is at level 11 (I know, it's really low for a highest-level pokemon @_@). Captee-wise, it's my Camerupt, Ragnarok, who is at level 22.

~ 1 MG, please.

The Blue Avenger
30th March 2005, 02:15 PM

I write battles whenever I have time and/or inspiration. I've only battled a few times in the Battle Tower, though. As for particiular Pokemon, I try to train evenly. I want to get everyone to level 10. My highest levels are a level 12 adoptedTangela, Groviglio, and in Captees a tie between Tyranitar (Righello) and Slowking (Lento) at level 16.

Sceptile_Master
31st March 2005, 06:38 AM
The answer to the first two questions is both no. I have never writen astory for it. I'm waiting a while to get one or two more pokemon first. I'm not training any perticuallar pokemon at the moment either. My highest level pokemon is Kai who is a Breloom.

Lady Vulpix
31st March 2005, 06:51 AM
I don't celebrate Easter because I'm Jewish. I may or may not eat chocolates, I eat them sometimes. I don't go to school anymore. o.o

(3/28) Does your family keep photos of you from the past? Where are they kept? Do you look at them often? If they don't, is there anything else which brings back childhood memories and such?
Yes, just about everywhere. I belong to a very photographic family. :P I look at them every now and then.

Between 6 and 9 hours under good circumstances. This is for any day, whether it's a holiday or not. I've had to sleep less than 6 hours on certain occasions, but I didn't feel well after that. The latest I've ever gotten out of bed must be around noon, after weddings or similar all-night-long parties.

I write battles for the Battle Range as often as I can. But I end up posting about once a month because I'm too busy to finish them any sooner. As for the battle tower, about once a month as well. Or whenever Amy challenges me. I'm training all my pokemon. My highest level pokemon are Hero and Lagi (adopted Ninetales and Dragonite respectively).

Dark Dragonite
31st March 2005, 08:35 AM
Ummm...we made Braided Easter bread, died eggs, yes on chocolates, I made one to leave at my nephew's grave...I'm too old for school,,,not in college right now

(3/28) Does your family keep photos of you from the past? Where are they kept? Do you look at them often? If they don't, is there anything else which brings back childhood memories and such?
Yes, my family hordes old photos, kept almost anywhere, my grandmother has most of them though. It does remind me of years ago, but I tend not to dwell on it,and look at them much, I focus on now.

I usually get between 4-7hrs of sleep a night, on lazy days, I get closer to 10-12hrs, the latest I've gotten out of bed was 7am the next morning, I slept through a whole day,lol

I used to write them once a month or so, but I've been away for a long time, maybe I'll start soon again...I like the battle tower, I helped resurrect it a while back, used to battle daily...I'd like to train my lowest level guys, Charmander, Slowpoke, Rattata, and beldum...my highest level pokemon would be Nidor, and Mercury!!

Wolfsong
31st March 2005, 09:20 AM

I write when ever i can. Latley i've been really busy but i do try to write for every scenario. With the bt there are periods where I battle quite a lot and periods where i don't battle that much. AC wise, For a while i was training Sinopa. Now i'm gonna train Kiara some, then i'll try to focus on getting Jas to become a dragonair. My strongest ac wise are Blazer Talut and Kovu. CC wise, I'm currently trying to get Ranec to L.40 ^^; My stongest CC pokes are Ranec, Kumar, and Dakota.

andyizcool
31st March 2005, 09:25 AM
Chris
SC: 5 Stamps, 5 Blue MGcoins, 2 Red MGcoins

Jeff
MG: Rainbow Gem

Stuart

Gabi
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Blue MGcoin

Steve
MG: Gold Berry, Lunar Gem, Berry, Ocean Gem

Amy

(3/31) Do you have many offline friends? Are their interests similar or different to yours? Do you think it's good to have more similar or different interests? Why?

Sceptile_Master
31st March 2005, 09:38 AM
I'll sell it for stamps.

(3/31) Do you have many offline friends? Are their interests similar or different to yours? Do you think it's good to have more similar or different interests? Why?

I have quite a few. Most of their interests are similar to mine. We don't all have that many similar interests but it's usually good to have similar interests. Especially when you play pokemon, so you can trade and stuff. It obviously helps for that type of stuff.

classy_cat18
31st March 2005, 09:43 AM
I write when I have time. Lately I haven't been able to finish what I started. That's a common problem of mine. I've been battling in the Battle Tower quite a bit lately, but I only battle there when I get a challenge. Right now I'm training Lily (AC), Beacon (AC), and Casey (CC). Lily and Beacon need to evolve. My highest-level Pokemon are Khanga (CC), Kawaii (CC), and Lily.

I have a few. They're into video games and anime just like I am. But they also have quite a few other interests. I have one friend that's way into Stargate SG-1. I don't even watch the show! I think it's good to have different interests because you might learn something new.

2 MGs please.

Lady Vulpix
31st March 2005, 11:01 AM
I have a nice group of friends, though I rarely see most of them. We have some interests in common and some others are different. It's hard to find people who like both arts and science, I don't know why. A few centuries ago they went hand by hand. I think it's good to have interests in common because then you have things to talk about and things to do together. But there's nthing wrong with liking different things, and a friend who has different interests may help you appreciate things you hadn't paid much attention to, didn't know about or have misjudged before.

Dark Dragonite
31st March 2005, 11:10 AM
I will sell the ocean gem, lunar gem, and photosynthesis gem(in my pack) for Stamps please!!

Am I allowed to play games as well now?

If so, I would like to give the Electronic Move Tutor 2 good cranks please!!
*hands over 6 Red MG coins*

I'd also like to play the EMT gameplease!! 8)

andyizcool
31st March 2005, 11:43 AM
I'd also like to play the EMT gameplease!! 8)
Sorry I wasn't clear on that in the describtion on the first page so I'll explain more. A Worker will post the EMT Game every Saturday/Sunday and everyone joins in to guess what TM it might be to win it.

Stuart
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Shonta
MG: Red MGcoin, Red MGcoin

Gabi

Steve
*Hands over 6 Stamps*
EMT: Watersport TM, Thunderpunch TM

Dark Dragonite
31st March 2005, 11:48 AM
oh, ok, thanks!!

Sceptile_Master
31st March 2005, 12:09 PM
Again I'm going to sell it for stamps.

The Blue Avenger
31st March 2005, 04:11 PM

I have several, but we tend to differ on interests. Where I'm a video game addict, they lean more toward anime and manga. But I think that's a good thing, because it exposes us to different things.

Cheesey
31st March 2005, 05:53 PM
Stuart » *takes the gem and hands back 2 Stamps*

Jeff » Red MGcoin.

~*~

Not really, no, nobody I know at school really talks to me any more given that I'm pretty secluded and I've got schizoid (so I don't talk much). I used to have a few friends, though, and their interests were pretty different from mine. Well, their main interests were, they liked the stuff I lied, just not as much. But like others have said, it's good to have different interests, because it exposes you to more things and you can learn about new stuff.

~ 1 MG, please.

Sceptile_Master
1st April 2005, 04:49 AM
The increasing number of townies in schools make it hard to make friends unless you are a complete... well how should I put this... townie. And townies aren't nice to hang with.

Dark Dragonite
1st April 2005, 07:10 AM
~I don't have many friends in general, mostly due to be shy, and an outcast, but also cause I'd rather have a few really good friends, then a lot of fake, superficial ones. I'm not sure about the interests, most of my friends have the same interests for the most part, we do differ in areas, it works out just fine for me.

MG Please!!
I would also like 10 scratch cards, group 2, for 5 stamps, #3, 6, 9, and to play Guess this pokemon please!!
*hands over 11 Red MG coins*

EDIT: sorry, I'm a dumb bunny...I'd also like two cranks at the EMT please!!
*hands over 3 Blue MGs*

Wolfsong
1st April 2005, 07:32 AM
I would like to sell that hollow stone for a ccp please.

I don't have that many, btu i do have a few. We do have similar interests, but different as well. I think its good to have a few similar interestes and a few different ones. It spices things up to have fidderent interests, If everyone likes everything the same, life can get boring. I need to email one of my friends as she is in China now anyway.

I'd also like two cranks of the emt seeing as it is a new month. *Hands over 2 green mg coins and crosses fingers*

Charizard04621
1st April 2005, 08:26 AM
I'll pay 6 MGCoin credits to crank the EMT twice. :)

Many? No. A few? Yes. A few very close ones. I'm not very good at hanging on to people who are just acquaintances, who couldn't really care less if I was in their company or not. I only keep the friends that I can really bond and spend time with; thus, I am not plagued with many insincere ones. That also means that I have less friends, however. I'm told that I have to work on that.

One of my closest friends I've known for quite a while. I don't tend to share interests with many girls, but even though she likes some stuff that I really don't enjoy, I like to spend time with her anyway. She's just really cool like that. It would be easier, perhaps, if you have similar interests, but I always find that she's figuring out ways to make me try lots of different things that I wouldn't think of doing... Heheh...

classy_cat18
1st April 2005, 10:30 AM
2 cranks of the EMT, please.

Cheesey
1st April 2005, 11:44 AM
(4/1) Have you been victim of any April Fools jokes? What were they? What did you think of the joke Chris did for TPM? Did you fall for it?

Stuart » Yeah I know, I hate townies. They're called neds here, though.

Steve » 1 Stamp/CCP.
SCs: 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins.
GT!: This pokemons toxic pollen triggers horrible allergic reactions.
EMT: Focus Punch TM, Torment TM.

Amy » Ocean Gem.
EMT: Double Kick TM, Sand Attack TM.
*takes the stone and hands back 1 CCP*

Karin » Flame Gem.
EMT: Magical Leaf TM, Lovely Kiss TM.

Shonta » EMT: Sky Uppercut TM, Curse TM.

~ 2 EMTs, please. *hands over 6 MG credits*

Sceptile_Master
1st April 2005, 12:21 PM
Neds. Never heard that one before, but that's probably because I live in england.

(4/1) Have you been victim of any April Fools jokes? What were they? What did you think of the joke Chris did for TPM? Did you fall for it?
No I haven't I haven't, I forgot it weas even april fools day up until now. I did not fall for Chris' april fools joke. I also thought it was very lame. It could have been alot better. Mainly because before the graphic loaded you couls see the rest of the TPM forums.

*Murkrow
1st April 2005, 01:43 PM

I have quite a few, though I'm only close to about three. We don't have that many interests as a whole (if that makes sense), one likes art like me, another likes psychology etc. I think it's good to like some same things, but have different interests as well. Just because it makes things more interesting and then you don't limit the people you become friendly with.

Um, no. I don't tend to fall for jokes, and nobody I know really bothers with trying to play them anyway. I didn't really fall for Chris's joke, though I refreshed a couple of times because if it looks like a page isn't loading, I just smack the refresh button. But once I actually let the page load, it was just 'ah, yeah, right, scroll, click'.

2 MGs, 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps and 2 EMTs of April please :)

classy_cat18
1st April 2005, 02:21 PM
Yeah, I have. I can't remember any right now except for Chris's joke. I fell for that at first. I refreshed the page twice before scrolling down and realizing that it was a joke. *looks around* Am I the only one who fell for it?

MG please.

The Blue Avenger
1st April 2005, 02:24 PM

I don't usually, but that's because I tend to be really paranoid. And I hit refresh once for Chris' joke, but after that, I thought, "Hmm. Scroll. Click!"

Wolfsong
1st April 2005, 03:28 PM
I'll sell that ocean gem for stamps please

I'll give that sand attack tm to wildfire along with the few other moves that i have in my pack that she can use.

andyizcool
1st April 2005, 04:20 PM
Chris
SC: 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 4 Red MGcoins
EMT: Thunder Wave TM, Spark TM

Stuart
MG: Darkness Gem

Hannah
MG: Solar Gem, Gold Berry
SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 5 Red MGcoins
EMT: Skull Bash TM, Water Pulse TM

Shonta

Jeff

Amy
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

The Blue Avenger
1st April 2005, 04:47 PM
I'll sell that solar gem for stamps, please.

Dark Dragonite
1st April 2005, 05:49 PM

Is this pokemon a relatively newly found one(Sapphire, Ruby)?

The_Missing_Link
1st April 2005, 05:59 PM

Is this pokemon a relatively newly found one(Sapphire, Ruby)?

You can't ask any questions. You have to search for it

Quite a number of times, when I was younger, my sister told me our mom was pregnant and I believed her. Of course, she wasn't and it wasn't until later that I found out that my mom was content with just two kids but I was (and still am) a gullible person. Chris's joke was cute and I fell for it for a second but I soon noticed the scrolling bar was visible and scrolled down to the site. Glad that he had a link to do away with the thing

Dark Dragonite
1st April 2005, 06:10 PM
You can't ask any questions. You have to search for it

Sorry, I thought I was playing Mystery pokemon, my brain is just a little fried...

I guess Gloom then??

Sorry, it's been a long time...

Sceptile_Master
1st April 2005, 06:33 PM
Again I'm selling it. This time for CCPs though.

*Murkrow
2nd April 2005, 04:19 AM
Hannah

Sell that Gem for Stamps please. And seeing as it's Saturday for me now, I'll also play my usual 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps.

andyizcool
2nd April 2005, 08:18 AM
Jeff
*Hands over 2 Stamps*

Becca
MG: Gold Berry

Stuart
*Hands over 2 CCPs*

Hannah
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

I write battles for the Battle Range about once or twice a year because I really can't get down to writing even when I have a load of free time doing nothing. I hardly ever battle in the Battle Tower now that's why I'm looking for some Adopted Pokemon battles now. I'm trying to train all my Pokemon except my Eevee because she's more of a mother than a battler. My highest Level Adopted Pokemon is my Wartortle who's Level 16 now and I really want him to be the strongest because Blastoise is cool.

I only have one or two offline because I don't think many people like me for who I am. Some of their interests are the same like Pokemon and Linkin Park whereas other interests are different like liking different games and different music. I think it's good to have an equal amount of similar and different interests because you can help each other with your similar interests and learn new things with different interests.

The only April Fools joke I was a victim of was Chris' as you entered TPM later in the day. Chris' joke was fun for awhile but I started reading through all the error script and it didn't make sense like a normal error would. I fell for it the first time until I learnt I could scroll down and close it.

3 MGs Please. I would also like 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,2,3) for Green MGCoins.

*Hands over 10 Red MGCoins*

Lady Vulpix
2nd April 2005, 12:19 PM
No. They don't make any jokes here, so I only see them on the web and they're generally quite obvious. I liked what Chris did, even if I read about it before I could see it, which spoiled the fun a little.

The_Missing_Link
2nd April 2005, 12:31 PM

I write battles whenever I have the time, which isn't a lot right now. I'm not fond of the Team Rocket scenarios so I tend to stick to the RBG battles. I also don't do the BT a lot because I never feel like looking for an opponent. If someone comes to me, I'll pretty much accept but I rely on the battle range for the level ups. I like to train all my Pokemon equally, but I'm focusing on Tarin and Orion more because they're not as experienced as the others, and the fact that they haven't evolved yet. My highest level Pokemon is Lee, who actually isn't an original member of the group. He belonged to Steve but then we either traded or he gave him to me

I have a good amount of friends, although barely any of them play video games and have no idea that I like Pokemon. I'd rather keep it a secret anyway, since I think it's a topic that shouldn't be discussed in high school. think friends should have similar and different interests, just to balance things out so we won't drive each other crazy

I'll also play GT *hands over blue coin*

Everoy
2nd April 2005, 06:54 PM
Well, I haven't written many battles, especially since I left. I'm not really training anybody. My highest level pokemon are Swoop (Taillow, 10) Archae (Lileep, 8) Broadway (Jigglypuff, 7) and Sapphire (Seel, 7). I know, I really need to train :P

Yes, lots. Most of them are similar, especially a friend of mine who has been my friend since last year, in 7th grade.

NO!!! Okay, I fell for that Hey You Pikachu fake game that Pokelord made, but that was because the blue thing was cute! I didn't really see Chris's joke because this is my first day back at TPM in a LONG time :D

3 MGs, please.

(Oh, and so that everyone knows since I've been gne so long, these are my current items: 9 Stamps, 15 CCPs, 6 Blue MGCoins, Day Stone, Hollow Stone x2, Darkness Gem, Flame Gem, Rolling Kick TM, Earthquake TM, Destiny Bond TM. If I was giving myself items I wouldn't give myself a measly 9 stamps and a DESTINY BOND TM...)

andyizcool
3rd April 2005, 06:58 AM
Gabi

Becca
MG: Photosynthesis Gem, Lunar Gem
GT: While it is sleeping this Pokemon closes its shell but leaves its tongue hanging out.

PBuG
MG: Lunar Gem, Blue MGcoin, Photosynthesis Gem

(4/2) Does the Pope's death affect you in any way? Why/Why not? Do you think it's sad when people die or just your relatives? Why?

(4/3) Do you like playing any sports? Why/Why not? Do you keep upto date with the latest sports in the media? Why/Why not? Do you like watching sports? Why/Why not?

The Blue Avenger
3rd April 2005, 08:29 AM
(4/2) Does the Pope's death affect you in any way? Why/Why not? Do you think it's sad when people die or just your relatives? Why?

Aside from it being all over the media, not really. I'm not that religious. But I do think it's sad, because he was a very important figure and he did a lot of important things. Besides, I don't like to see anyone die, although I can't express why.

(4/3) Do you like playing any sports? Why/Why not? Do you keep up to date with the latest sports in the media? Why/Why not? Do you like watching sports? Why/Why not?

No. I'm not athletic in the slightests, and I'm kinda clumsy too, so playing sports is not something I consider fun. And I don't particularly like watching them either - a bunch of guys running around. Woo. I find it rediculous that professional athletes are paid so much, when people with far more important jobs are ignored, like teachers.

Charizard04621
3rd April 2005, 10:27 AM
I'll sell the gem for 2 Stamps ^^

Nah, call me heathen, but I'm not religious. It's sad when people die, but usually natural. I feel more pain for people when their dear ones are lost through unnatural circumstances - that Terri Schiavo case was pretty fucked up. It is sad to lose somebody you care about, though. Of course, I'd feel it more if the person was close to me, not necessarily a relative, but someone I cared for.

(4/3) Do you like playing any sports? Why/Why not? Do you keep upto date with the latest sports in the media? Why/Why not? Do you like watching sports? Why/Why not?

Eh, the only thing I do occasionally is tennis, but that's only when I get off my lazy ass and actually do stuff =P I think watching sports is boring, as are sports video games -_-;;; If you wanna do a sport, goddamn get out there and play it; don't use your fingers and a TV screen. :/

Everoy
3rd April 2005, 11:38 AM

Not really, because I'm not religous. I don't even kow what my religion is, I guess the closest thing is Unitarianism. I've never had a relative die, and nobody who I've ever really cared about positively died, I was a little sad when Terry Shaivo died, and I was really upset about the Red Lake shootings because I live in Minnesota so our teachers have been talking to us a lot about it. I just think it's part of life's cycle unless it's unnatural that someone died, like the shooting, and I get upset when people try to keep alive something that isn't there, like Terry Shaivo.

I used to play a lot of soccer. I was on a team, and I just thought it was fun to be playing a game with my friends and I like to win :) I don't really watch or keep up with sports, just because I find it boring.

I'll sell my Darkness Gem, Flame Gem, and Photosynthesis Gem, plus one Hollow stone, for 7 Stamps.

2 MGs please.

The_Missing_Link
3rd April 2005, 11:46 AM

Not really, cause I'm Jewish and not even religious at that. I heard he did a lot of great things though so I'm sure it's a profound loss for most. I don't like it when people die, whether it be relatives or celebrities that I really liked. For instance, when I heard that my grandma died, I was sad but I didn't cry. When I heard that John Ritter died, I cried the instant I was told. It's probably not the best example since I didn't get on with my grandma for the last few years of her life but either way, death sucks

(4/3) Do you like playing any sports? Why/Why not? Do you keep up to date with the latest sports in the media? Why/Why not? Do you like watching sports? Why/Why not?

I like playing sports, but I haven't done anything in a while. I'm a huge fan of sports so I like to keep track of what's going on in the world. My favorite sport to watch is baseball so I'm constantly up to speed with all the news and trades and such

GT: Shellder for a blue coin and if I'm right, I'll play another GT

I'll also sell the gems for stamps

*Murkrow
3rd April 2005, 01:18 PM

I'm not religious, so it didn't really, except for just generally feeling sorry. Though like others have said, I do appreciate what he did. Of course I think it's sad when people die because I know that even if I don't know them then there will be people suffering and missing them. I guess you could say I'm lucky in that respect, because the only person I know who's died was one of my uncles, and even then I wasn't close to him and was too young to realise what had happened in the first place :-/ *Shrugs*

I like things like badminton and tennis, but that's about it. If I exercise, I usually don't do so by playing sports, so I rarely play them anyway. I don't keep up to date or watch sports on tv, frankly because I can never be bothered, have better things to do with my time and find it boring.

2 MGs and 10 Group 2 SC's (2,6,9) for 5 Stamps please.

Lady Vulpix
3rd April 2005, 02:32 PM
Well, it affects most of the conversations around me, so it indirectly affects me because I have to either think of something to add in or stay quiet, but other than that, I don't think so. Like Becca, I'm Jewish so whoever is chosen as the next Pope won't have much of an effect on me. But I'm sure he will be missed. I think it's sad when someone dies having missed a lot of good things in life, especially if they haven't known happiness. When someone commits suicide, for example, it hurts me a lot, even if I didn't know the person. It's also sad when people I cared for a lot die, because I'm going to miss them.

Not really; I'm not good at sports and I prefer to do other things. And I can't stand watching or listening to sports for more than a few minutes. It's just too much of the same and nothing interesting (to me) goes on, and if it's on the radio it often makes too much noise and makes it hard for me to concentrate on whatever I'm doing.

andyizcool
3rd April 2005, 02:43 PM
Jeff
MG: 1 Stamp/CCP, Red MGcoin

Karin
*Hands over 2 Stamps*
MG: Red MGcoin, Light Gem

PBuG
MG: Spark Gem, Red MGcoin
*Hands over 7 Stamps*

Becca
MG: Division Gem, Hollow Stone
GT: Although this Pokemon is a good climber it prefers to snap trees with its forelegs and eat fallen berries.
*Hands over 4 Stamps*

Hannah
MG: 2 Stamps/CCPs, Ocean Gem
SC: 5 Stamps, 2 Blue MGcoins, 6 Red MGcoins

Gabi
MG: Division Gem, Red MGcoin

I write battles for the Battle Range about once or twice a year because I really can't get down to writing even when I have a load of free time doing nothing. I hardly ever battle in the Battle Tower now that's why I'm looking for some Adopted Pokemon battles now. I'm trying to train all my Pokemon except my Eevee because she's more of a mother than a battler. My highest Level Adopted Pokemon is my Wartortle who's Level 16 now and I really want him to be the strongest because Blastoise is cool.

I only have one or two offline because I don't think many people like me for who I am. Some of their interests are the same like Pokemon and Linkin Park whereas other interests are different like liking different games and different music. I think it's good to have an equal amount of similar and different interests because you can help each other with your similar interests and learn new things with different interests.

The only April Fools joke I was a victim of was Chris' as you entered TPM later in the day. Chris' joke was fun for awhile but I started reading through all the error script and it didn't make sense like a normal error would. I fell for it the first time until I learnt I could scroll down and close it.

3 MGs Please. I would also like 10 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,2,3) for Green MGCoins.

*Hands over 10 Red MGCoins*
Since I'm Catholic but not very religious it still does make me sad that an important man passed away. At least he passed away peacefully and had helped a lot of people in his life. I think it's sad when anyone dies because they don't deserve it unless they had done a lot of bad crimes in life. If any of my relatives or people close to me were to die I would be even more upset because I would have a close bond with them.

I don't really like playing any sports because I'm either bad at them or too slow to play them the best I could. I don't really keep upto date with the latest sports in the media unless I hear something on the radio or see something about sport while I'm watching the news. I don't like watching sport because it gets really boring just watching other people doing sport.

5 MGs Please. I would also like 20 Group 2 Scratchcards (1,2,3) for Green MGCoins.

*Hands over 20 Red MGCoins*

Everoy
3rd April 2005, 02:48 PM
*takes stuff*
I'd like a GT!, an MP, and an EMT pull, and I will sell my Spark Gem. *hands over a Spark Gem, two Blue MGCoins and a Red MGCoin, and takes 2 stamps*

EDIT: My name is Patrick.

The Blue Avenger
3rd April 2005, 02:58 PM
I'd like a pull of the EMT, please. *hands over 3 Red MGCoins*

Cheesey
3rd April 2005, 02:58 PM
Andy » Spark Gem, Photosynthesis Gem, Rainbow Gem, Red MGcoin, Solar Gem.
SCs: 4 Blue MGcoins, 12 Red MGcoins.

Patrick » Ah yes, "the fake Chris" ;P Welcome back.
GT!: It is believed that this pokemon brings misfortune to those who see it at night.
MP: Registeel, Weepinbell, Venonat, Yanma, Loudred, Illumise, Exploud, Mawile, Pidgey, Celebi, Nuzleaf, Furret, Aron, Exeggutor.
EMT: Doubleslap TM.

Jeff » EMT: Swift TM.

I'll post my answers to polls and stuff later or tomorrow or something. @_@

Everoy
3rd April 2005, 03:13 PM
Patrick » Ah yes, "the fake Chris" ;P Welcome back.
GT!: It is believed that this pokemon brings misfortune to those who see it at night.
MP: Registeel, Weepinbell, Venonat, Yanma, Loudred, Illumise, Exploud, Mawile, Pidgey, Celebi, Nuzleaf, Furret, Aron, Exeggutor.
EMT: Doubleslap TM.

:sweat2: Heh heh heh...

GT! - Murkrow? for a Blue MGCoin.

MP: Question 1: Can this pokemon be found in RBYGSC?

The_Missing_Link
3rd April 2005, 04:42 PM
GT: Ursaring for a blue coin and if I'm right, I'll use that and another blue coin for a crank at the EMT for the first time and get a red coin back

I'll sell the gem and stone for stamps

The Blue Avenger
3rd April 2005, 05:35 PM
I'm selling 3 Rainbow Gems for stamps.

andyizcool
3rd April 2005, 05:54 PM
Becca
EMT: Dragon Dance TM
*Hands over 3 Stamps*

Jeff
*Hands over 6 Stamps*

Selling
11 Solar Gems = 22 Stamps
3 Flame Gems = 6 Stamps
5 Lunar Gems = 10 Stamps
5 Spark Gems = 10 Stamps
5 Ocean Gems = 10 Stamps
3 Division Gems = 6 Stamps
10 Hollow Stones = 10 Stamps
5 Rainbow Gems = 10 Stamps
2 Darkness Gems = 4 Stamps
5 Photosynthesis Gems = 10 Stamps
Total = 98 Stamps

I would also like to use the EMT twice for this month.

*Hands over 6 Red MGCoins*

Knight of Time
3rd April 2005, 06:51 PM
Kyle
MG: 2 Green MGcoins, 10 Stamps/CCPs, 1 Stamp/CCP
SC: 4 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red MGcoins
GT: In the dark this Pokemon's eyes sparkle with the glitter of jewels.

GT!: Are you Sableye? I'd like a Blue MGCoin if I'm right please.

Yes, though I haven't played it in years, I like playing volleyball b/c I seem to be able to give my team a slight edge in a match with my intensely strong yet inaccurate serve. Yes, I keep up to date with sports scores, b/c I always like to see the final results of sports games from leagues here in North America like MLB, NBA, NHL, etc. Yes, I do like watching sports (not all, though, I like watching a little bit of basketball and baseball, but I like watching hockey most of all. It's a shame the NHL lockout made me lose my usual interest in hockey until the fall, but oh well... 'shrug'), b/c it's often entertaining to me, especially at night when I'm not using the computer or playing a game.

Yyes, the Pope's death did affect me (not much though, I'm not a Catholic, I'm a Presbyterian), b/c he was a Christian. Yes, I think it's sad for anyone (be it a relative of mine or not) to die, but the amount of sadness I feel depends on how close I was with the person, or if I liked him/her (this would probably apply to a celebrity), b/c the news of the death(s) can sometimes overcome me that it's hard to stop thinking about it.

Yes, I've been a victim of April Fool's jokes from time to time, but I can't quite remember any of them other than some jokes my brother made that IMO didn't make much sense. About Chris's joke, I found it a little shocking when I came here that day, and though I was a little bit confused by it, I did fall for it.

3 MGs, 10 SCs (1, 2, 3, Green MGCoin), 1 GT! and my 2 EMTs for April please.

Everoy
3rd April 2005, 07:04 PM
Selling
11 Solar Gems = 22 Stamps
3 Flame Gems = 6 Stamps
5 Lunar Gems = 10 Stamps
5 Spark Gems = 10 Stamps
5 Ocean Gems = 10 Stamps
3 Division Gems = 6 Stamps
10 Hollow Stones = 10 Stamps
5 Rainbow Gems = 10 Stamps
2 Darkness Gems = 4 Stamps
5 Photosynthesis Gems = 10 Stamps
Total = 98 Stamps

@.@.......................

Can I borrow some stamps? LOL!

The Blue Avenger
3rd April 2005, 07:06 PM
Speaking of selling, I'd like to sell 2 Hollow Stones please.

Kirei
4th April 2005, 11:17 AM
Andy
*Hands over 98 stamps*
EMT: Flame Wheel TM, Bounce TM

Kyle
MG: Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem, Lunar Gem (o.O)
SC: 5 Blue MGcoins, 3 Red Mgcoins
GT: It has a bulb on its back that grows by draining energy. It is almost ready to bloom and this pokémon will evolve when the bulb blooms fully.
EMT: Swift TM, Tickle TM

Jeff
Do you want CCPs or Stamps?

[4/4] Do you get songs or tunes caught in your head often? What was the last one you had in your head? Was/is it annoying? If you don't do you wish you did and why?

~~~~~
I wasn't really affected, although it's always sad when anyone dies. I'm not Roman Catholic or anything. I think it's sad when anyone dies, but it's sadder for my if I know them because I knew them. I always thought the pope was a bit strict but a decent pope I guess.

Please can I have 2 EMTs *hands over 6 red MG coins* and 1 MG! :196:

Everoy
4th April 2005, 11:34 AM
[4/4] Do you get songs or tunes caught in your head often? What was the last one you had in your head? Was/is it annoying? If you don't do you wish you did and why?

Yes! A lot! Last song... Um... Mr. Brightside by The Killers. It wasn't annoying because I like that song :D

1 MG please.