PDA

View Full Version : Destino Unito (another attempt at a fanfic - Chapter 2 up 3/29/05)

Toxicity
2nd March 2005, 12:29 PM
Again, I try at a fanfic. However, I chose this time to blend some comedy into the idea. Though it'll keep my traditional emotion throughout the tale, you'll be humored.

Foreword - The characters here in this tale are either my creation or inspired by TPMers, namely Laura (myself), Mike (The Muffin Man), and Alex (Heald). This is rated PG-13, for there will be language, violence, some dark moments, and dry humor (wait! that's not bad!). If you are not one for humor such as Monty Python and the Penny Arcade online comic, this wouldn't be funny to you.

Destino Unito
(dramatic comedy of fantasy by Laura/Kikyo)

Prologue

Gales swayed forcefully to and fro on the rocky shoreline like a hurricane as the emerald serpent was pressured into diving down, blood-curdling screeches emitting from its crimson-soaked fangs. As the dragon laid floating on the ocean in pain, its opponent, a bird of shimmering sapphire, alighted to a resting perch on a nearby boulder. Her feminine rider leaped off, long ebony hair swaying in the wind as cold blue eyes gazed forward, seeing that her deed was done. Making a silent prayer, the young maiden dropped to her knees in fatigue, reluctant to move forward.

“Sedna, ‘tis my time…” the maiden said in a quiet, choked voice to her bird-like partner. “But please, take the orb far from this place, where nobody will tamper with its force ever again…” As she began to struggle to say more, she fell over on her face, breathing more tense and harsh. A nimble hand shoved a glimmering gem of glowing jade from underneath the blood-tainted cloak, falling over to signal her death. The bird cooed dolefully, plucking the jewel with firm talons. Taking back into the air, she cried again in start of fulfilling her partner’s final deed, deep eyes glaring down upon the near-dying dragon.

Far beyond the horizon did the majestic avian creature fly to, daring not to stop until far into the land of Kanto. Her eyes scanning the region through the dense fog, she sought out the hiding place for the legendary jewel. Moments onward she managed to catch the glimpse of a mysterious obelisk of inky color, silver patterns wisely carved into each side as if it were a temple of some sort. Feeling a sense that this was a worthy location of hoarding something so sacred, she dove done to this mysterious structure, managing to find a niche for the orb deep inside. After the jewel was daintily rested inside the alcove, she flew off in order to find a safe haven until the world fell into peril once more.

----

Many a millennia had passed since the orb was hid; now placing the area in early March of the year 2005. Over the years, a small town had formed around the obelisk and the tradition of the tower and distant land still thrived, but only a handful believed. Out of these believers was one teenager who struggled to find her place within life.

The lights were darkened as thick shadow swooped down from the heavens, lowly growling in order to not awaken the villagers. As it came to a stop near the obelisk, the soft glow of the moon revealed a dragon of teal. Crimson wings resting on its back, a masculine figure stepped off, lifting off the hood of his cloak. Glancing around, he smirked, relocating his thick glasses.

“So this is the legendary obelisk of the Calamite…” the young man whispered, smirking underneath the veil the shadows formed around him. From underneath his shroud he extended an arm, a tender hand smoothly running against the cold, inky surface of the structure. However, one thing laid still in thought; one thing that had suddenly rose from being dormant within the mind: there was only one way to reach the Calamite, but it was near the top of the towering slab. Remembering the legend of how ice had sealed the small niche, he was thankful for bringing along Salamence for this mission.

Silently commanding that the move of Flamethrower was to be used, the behemoth nodded obediently. A long chain of embers spewed from the mandibles of the dragon-like Pokemon as he bellowed a roar, the heat eroding away the barrier that had been told only in myth. Smirking, the young man watched a jade-like orb plop onto the sand surrounding the obelisk, its flame-induced glow fading within seconds. After a moment, he walked over and grasped the orb called the Calamite, placing it inside a small sack around his belt. With satisfaction of a job accomplished, he leaped back onto his faithful Pokemon and flew off into the night.

However, what this young man had ignored within the old legend was how when the Calamite was removed, the whole world, even the person of its possession, would plunge deep into darkness and come towards the end of its time. Now that the prophecy was becoming true, somebody had to go and stop the “horsemen of the apocalypse”, as the rising calamity was called by some.

But when all seems hopeless, from the ashes of what was pure and good in the world, heroes would arise to combat what darkness plagued the world, to save and preserve it and all that was just. Though it would be some time for the heroes of modest origins before they would finally come across what had caused this terror, the obstacles that lay before them would prepare them for the times they battle. Thus begins the tale of three children from the land of Kanto, who are brought together by a divine guidance out of random, and follow their hearts through a brave new world.

Chapter 1 – Brought Together by Fate

“There’s no use in it, Uma,” the teen aged girl sighed, allowing a frail, long finger to push a lock of her thick, dark brown hair out of her face. At a height of about 5’6”, she was considered gorgeous by some. Hazel eyes, dark hair, pale skin, a great figure…all qualities which made up her. This was Laura Deirdre, a fifteen year old who was setting out on her Pokemon journey with her Vulpix, Uma. She raised her head and gently propped it against the wall, her hair falling back down to her shoulders as she relocated her thin glasses. To her, merely waiting for a ferry to take her to Pallet Town seemed like forever, but she knew that it did beat some things in life.

As for her fox-like companion, Uma just sat next to Laura and softly nodded whenever she spoke. Much like her trainer, Uma did find waiting for transportation in a port town rather dull. Cocking her head slightly at some unknown sight, the lithe Pokemon stood up and trotted over towards the shoreline, seeing some mystical aura.

“Uma, what is it?” Laura asked, following her friend, spotting the soft blue glow within the sea. The bearer emerged, revealing a pink Pokemon too hard to describe, but in a way reminded one of a pig. This aquatic creature’s eyes widened before diving back down, seeing that his trainer was coming back.

“Div!” a masculine voice called out from the distance. “Come back!” Moments later the young man calling out to his Slowpoke had accidentally slammed into Laura, knocking both into the smooth, cold sand. After the fall, both sat up and glanced towards each other, eyes widened as they seemed amazed by each other. As he looked over Laura’s face in awe, she glanced at him. Clearly he wasn’t too much older than her, probably 16, but something about him made Laura consider him handsome. Like her, he had hazel eyes, somewhat untidy dark hair, and pale skin. His build was rather lanky, making his height close to 5’10”.

“I’m sorry about that,” he spoke again, this time in a quiet, calm tone. He stood up, and reached down to Laura in order to help her up.

“Oh, it’s alright.” She responded, seeming a little thankful for meeting him. “I’m quite used to it.” The boy nodded as they continued gazing into each other’s eyes, a faint smile forming on both of their faces.

“By the way,” he continued. “I forgot to introduce myself. The name’s Mike Silvern. I’m 16 and from around the Saffron area. My Pokemon is Div, that pesky little Slowpoke that you saw over there.”

“I’m Laura...Deirdre. The age is 15, and I’m from Cerulean. And this,” Laura replied, gesturing her hand towards her Vulpix. “Is my Pokemon, Uma.” Uma cooed gently and slowly padded over to Mike, nuzzling against the leg of his cargo pants and black sneakers. He reached down to scratch the back of her head before she pranced back over to Laura, resting behind her grey sneakers and jeans. Seconds later, the sound of splitting water sounded as the new friends turned towards the sea, spotting Div who had decided to return to shore. Mike shrugged his shoulders and scooped up his Pokemon, not caring if his shirt was wet.

“So, what brings you here to Vermillion, Mike?” Laura asked, picking up Uma as some of her orange hairs brushed against her white turtleneck and black button-up shirt.

“Eh, I’m here to start my Pokemon journey.” He responded, nudging his glasses back with part of his arm. “Same for you?” Laura only nodded, looking as she heard the sound of more footsteps behind them. Eventually another tall, dark-haired boy dressed plainly in a sweat suit. Following him was a golden, duck-like Pokemon, clearly a Psyduck.

“Hey, what’s up my brethren?” he said, raising his arms into the air out of sheer random.

“We don’t know you, though.” Mike said, an eyebrow slightly raised at the sight this newcomer.

“Well, you should. I’m your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!” He responded. “But you can call me Alex McCoy. The Psyduck is my partner Madoc, who is coming along with me on my quest across Kanto.”

“So, that makes three of us setting out on a quest, taking the ferry from Vermillion to Pallet, eh?” Laura said rhetorically. “Maybe this means that we could travel together.”

“I like that idea.” Alex agreed. Mike nodded his head gently before the trio was disturbed by the sounds of ship whistles. They turned towards the wharf to see that the ferry had set sail. They knew it was the one heading for Pallet Town immediately, as they sighed in disbelief.

“Now we’ll have to wait for tomorrow’s boat.” Mike muttered as the three of them and their Pokemon decided to walk away from the beach and back towards the city.

“No you don’t.” a mysterious, feminine voice called from behind. They turned to see a young, fair-skinned woman dressed in gold jewelry and a deep crimson dress with matching sashes. This mystical appearance reminded the group of a gypsy as she made a gesture for them to come over. As they approached, the enchantress continued.

“I can take you to Pallet Town. You don’t have to pay a single thing.” She spoke. For free, Laura sensed this as a trick or a bribe, but all that mattered to her was that she and her new friends get to their destination. “Now, are you in or out?”

“In.” Alex answered, stepping into the small, wooden coracle as Mike and Laura did the same. Sitting down, they glanced at Vermillion’s gate to the sea one last time as the boat started flowing in the southern direction, that fact unknown to the three friends. Suddenly, by a spell caused by this gypsy woman, the three and their Pokemon were cast into a deep slumber. The lady smirked, drawing from her garments a mystical orb which she spoke into.

“Boss, we have the three you considered to be a big threat.” She spoke, a smirk formed by her large, luscious lips.

“Good. Now when you get towards the tempest, you can use your magic to abandon the boat,” a voice responded, clearly that of the thief of the Calamite. “But make sure those three kids are still on. They’ll drown, or be cast into an island they won’t survive long on.”

The gypsy nodded and stopped her communication, sitting down as she waited for this storm to appear. A few hours passed as the sky darkened, gales picked up, and it began to rain hard. Lightning flashed and thunder cracked, as she recognized it as her time to abandon ship. Pulling again from her garments, she poured some dust over her head as she vanished into thin air. Now that she was gone, there was no hope for our heroes still sleeping. This wouldn’t be their end for sure, but in no way would they end up in Pallet, or even Kanto.

The coracle rocked and rolled as the waves battered against it. Constantly, it changed directions, as parts were stripped off. The storm cleared an hour afterwards, the damaged boat still floating out towards nowhere. Wherever our heroes would end up, it would definitely be an entirely new world to them.

...and enjoy. Until next chapter, people.

PancaKe
3rd March 2005, 01:03 AM
Hey dude ^_^ You love that word "Destino" at the moment. I like the beginning of this, my only concern is that its very cliched, which can get boring to work with and to read if it continues to drag on. However, plot doesnt seem cliche, just the first few events, so eveything should probably smothen out. ^_^ Having them all meet up like that was a little bit out of place. I like the way Alex just wandered in, all lost and yelling. Sounds like me a bit ^_^ But yeah, writing and explaining the beginnings of friendships can be hard (and sometimes in real life they're so damn cliche too!)

^_^ but yeah I like it so far and I'll keep reading :)

Toxicity
29th March 2005, 10:58 AM
Chapter 2 – A Whole New World and Whole New Foe

“My head’s spinning...” Mike groaned as he regained his senses.

“Your head’s spinning?” a voice called inside his head. This was Div speaking to him through telepathy. “Ever been a psychic-type with a hangover?”

“Man,” Laura mumbled as she reopened her eyes, using her elbows to prop herself up. “All I know is we’re not in Pallet.” At this comment, the trio and their Pokemon glanced around their new surroundings. By the looks of it, they had landed on a tropical island out in the middle of nowhere, the enchantress nowhere to be found. This bordered a deep lagoon which made the scenery seem more of a fantasy than a reality.

“Then where the hell are we?” Alex questioned. Confused, everybody stood up and stretched. They still had their bags with them, but the coracle they were in was nothing more than broken boards of wood now.

“I don’t have a clue,” Mike responded. “But it’s best that we explore this new area just to figure a way out.” Right after he finished, Laura nodded as she rested the bag onto her back once more. Mike smiled lightly as Laura walked towards his side and waited; both of them watching Alex and Madoc catch up and keep behind them. And with that, the three friends and their Pokemon set out to explore this new area.

Assorted species of Pokemon made this tropical lagoon their home. Along the shoreline, Krabby scuttled to and fro as a small Shuckle withdrew into its shell. Among the palm trees, a colony of exotic-colored Pidgey fluttered in search of the first Caterpie that came into view. Below the canopy formed by the branches and leaves were bushes, where young Nidoran snoozed in the midday light. To the trainers, Madoc, and Uma, this was paradise. Div only thought of it as a temporary vacation area.

“So, Laura,” Mike began, trying to goad a slight bit of conversation. “Tell me a slight bit about yourself.”

“Well,” she responded, clearly blushing a slight bit. “Do you think I could be that interesting?”

“Why wouldn’t you?” he answered in a somewhat startled tone. “I’m very interested in you, so there.”

“Alright then…” she sighed, contemplating what she could tell him. “Favorite color would be cobalt blue; favorite band is Metallica, seconded by Breaking Benjamin. Favorite soda is Pepsi, and food…eh, soft pretzels are nice. I’m also fond of the freshness of spring, video gaming, and the occult.”

“Odd,” Mike answered with a nod, a wide smile forming on his face. “That’s exactly what I’m most fond of. Except color is green, and my second favorite band is Bad Religion.”

“I see.” Laura answered, also smiling. Deep down, she already did admire him as a friend and brother, and wouldn’t mind if that bond managed to become much more in the future. She sighed out of random for one moment as she looked up towards the deep blue color that formed the sky overhead. About to reach down to pick up Uma, she crashed into a solid figure, falling onto her back, rather close to Alex.

“What the hell happened?” she said our of shock, turning back and forth before she looked up, seeing a young boy dressed in all black and chain jewelry with dark eyes and somewhat greasy hair. Standing up and brushing the sand off of her pants, she narrowed her eyes and tried to come within eye contact of this boy who stood a few inches shorter than herself.

“I’m so high right now…” he muttered, one eye closed as he pointed to himself, clearly trying to goad attention towards him. This shocked Laura and Mike, Alex remaining unresponsive.

“Who do you think you are just being a total ass to my friend here?” Mike interrogated, an eyebrow furrowed to show how peeved he was at the actions of this new face.

“I’m Zakhar, Zak if you please.” He answered, clearly showing no interest. “I’m twel—fifteen years old, and I decided to be an ass because your friend is being a prude.”

“Oh, c’mon.” Laura muttered, arms crossed on her chest as her hips slightly shifted and eyebrow cocked. “When did sex come into this? There’s no point in arguing, I just don’t care, forget you.”

“You may be older than me,” Zakhar continued. “But I can still kick your ass.”

“Stop trying to threaten us for no good reason.” Mike stated.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” Zakhar sneered in a loud tone. “Please forgive me for not respecting the fact that you’re not as cool as I am.”

“Why are you being so immature?” Laura asked out of concern for Mike and herself.

“Why aren’t you shutting up?”

“Are you challenging me?” Laura questioned, still shocked by this boy’s attitude.

“Actually, you and your friend, the faggot.” He answered, obviously referring to Mike. Knowing where he was going, Mike gritted his teeth and stepped back a step, grabbing Laura’s hand and pulling her back with him. They looked towards each other, before Mike gave a nod of assurance. Laura then turned down towards Uma and gestured with her open hand for the Vulpix to go forward and get ready to battle. Nodding, the fox-like Pokemon padded forward and lowered her head, growling lowly as a small bit of her fangs showed.

“And Div, you too…” Mike stated, and then noticing his Slowpoke wasn’t nearby. “Div?” A moment later, he found the psychic Pokemon curled up and napping. After a few seconds, he woke up and looked around, dazed and confused.

“Div, go out and battle.” Mike demanded, only to have his Pokemon playing dumb for a moment. Shrugging, Laura used her open hand to reach over to Mike’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry; I think Uma can handle this alone.” She whispered. “I’m guessing that he has only one Pokemon, anyway.” Mike nodded as the confident look on his face returned once more. The two facing their opponent, they watched him take a small ball from his belt. He enlarged it with the small button, and tossed the Poke’Ball towards the ground. A glimmering ivory light beamed out from it, materializing into a short, bird-like figure. When the veil of illusion faded, it revealed a young Pokemon resembling a chicken. More easily defined, a Torchic.

“You shall die.” Zakhar muttered, trying to hide the fact he was quoting the Black Knight in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

“Then so be it.” Laura retorted in an obligatory manner. She drew back into a pose of confidence as Uma continued to snarl in front of her. Zakhar’s Torchic chirped a rather shrill battle cry as its talons scratched into the sand. Both Pokemon and their trainers were ready for this seaside duel. And as it has always gone before, ‘May the best trainer win’.

“Alright, Torchic, start this out with Scratch, now!” Zakhar demanded, a finger pointed directly at the Vulpix.

“Uma, dodge and tackle it with Quick Attack.” Laura responded. Her fox-like friend nodded, and obediently followed commands. As the bird leapt into the air, she leapt out of the way at the last few seconds. Causing the Torchic to question its foe’s location, Uma rammed into the bird from behind, knocking her foe into a pile of cold, damp sand. The chick chirped out of woe, standing back up as it tried to scrape the grit off. Spitting once, it hopped back in front of Uma, ready for more.

Laura saw that for such a beginner, this Zakhar was quite the fighter, basing from the actions of Torchic. Both had the look of determination and the will to not turn back in their eyes, which she found in no way intimidating. Uma felt the same as she panted and caught her breath from the sprints of her Quick Attack, glancing coldly over to her opponent before catching back up into a normal stance.

The young chicken whining in pain, he stood back up and scratched at the ground once again, a determined look in his eyes before a blue-colored aura surrounded him. He winced and cried as he was apparently being injured out of the blue. All looked over to see Div using a Confusion attack on the bird before laying back down.

“Div, why are you helping us?” Mike questioned, an eyebrow slightly cocked.

“Actually,” Div responded through telepathy. “I’m helping myself. The bird was being damn annoying, so I needed him to shut up.” Shrugging his shoulders and sighing, he returned his luck to the battle between Uma and Zakhar’s Torchic. Eventually, the aura faded, and the chick fell to the ground, panting and groaning. A horrified grimace on his face, Zakhar recalled his Pokemon to the Poke’Ball and stepped back.

“You have to be nice to the young ones!” He whined, slightly turning in the opposite direction and running away. Laura, Mike, and Alex were left in confusion, glancing towards each other and eventually sighing. Mike attempted to recall Div to his Poke’Ball, and Laura picked up Uma, stroking her head gently. Div refusing to go inside, Mike could do nothing more than shrug his shoulders and sigh.

“You did a great job out there, Uma.” She whispered, a smile cast upon her face.

“Vulpix.” She cooed back, grinning as she slowly started to fall asleep in her trainer’s arms. The allies nodded towards each other and started off, Mike scooping up the independent psychic Pokemon along the way. Once more, they were out into the open and enjoying the scenery. The tropical serenity rested deeply in their minds. It was indeed peace: no wild Pokemon just yet, and no sign of other distractions. Though they understood it was best if they continued on forward, they just wanted to take the time for now and be in this state of mind.

“So, anybody have an idea about the next town?” Laura questioned in order to goad some conversation.

“I don’t.” Alex sighed. “I mean, nobody has been on this land before, right?”

“I have to go against that.” Mike answered, seeing the slender, towering figure above the hills of sand. It resembled a tower, perhaps a lighthouse. When it caught the attention of Laura and Alex, the three suddenly began to quicken their pace. It wasn’t long before they crossed a mound or two, and the small forms of the houses below began to take shape. Feeling that they were indeed beginning on a true adventure, the party came to a halting stop before the sign at the entry way into the village.

“Shellcomb Town – The Tropical Gateway” Laura read out loud. In her mind, she pondered what it was the gateway to. Shrugging her shoulders to end that train of thought, she moved on along with Mike and Alex, walking along the cobblestone pathway that crossed between the sand. The houses, roofed with a shimmering dark blue, seemed to be carved wisely out of sandstone. After a few minutes, they assumed they reached the center of town when they came across a small fountain. Exhausted after their shoreline trek, the trio and their Pokemon rested on a stone bench adjacent to the spring.

“So, should we figure out what to do in this town?” Mike questioned, panting quietly.

“Maybe later.” Laura answered with a slight bobble close enough to a nod. “For now, we’ll rest before we find the Pokemon Center.” Her two friends agreeing, they continued to just sit there, not truly knowing how to start some conversation now.

Tainted
30th March 2005, 07:05 AM
I sent you a message via PM a long time ago about this and you never responded.

I already took it up with you that I don't like the portrayal of myself in this story and I asked you kindly to change either the name, or the image of a weak, twelve year old prepubescent to what I really am.

I don't like to do things like these in the topics, but I am slightly offended, and this false character named after myself, made to act and look like your portrayal of myself doesn't please me the least bit.

I'll put it this way: If Zakhar isn't replaced or removed, I've found an excellent idea for characters in my own story: an obese husband and wife, both fond of eating fried chicken, with an act of superiority that isn't backed up with anything except verbal taunting.

I already asked you nicely and you failed to comply, so this is why I have to do this. This whole "superiority behind closed bars" act is getting old, yes, I understand this is the internet, and yes, I understand anyone CAN be anyone on the internet.

But hell, I suppose if you're portraying yourself and Mike as "thin, model-type people" then you might as well also falsely portray me as a twelve year old kid who hasn't found his wanger yet, right?

Cruel world, ain't it? You and Mike got the fat genes, have put up with shit your whole lives so you decide to take it out on someone like myself through a story. Funny, it's just hilarious, I know.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Mystic_clown
30th March 2005, 11:58 PM
Hmm, you, Muffin Man and Heald, and now Tainted, why can't I hep feelign left out? *shrugs* meh, nevermind, it's your fic. Nice job by the way, but like Tainted said, if he told you not to portray him like that, then don't.

BTW, I've been meaning to ask you something Tainted. Have you been on the site www.cardboardia.net?

The Muffin Man
31st March 2005, 11:41 AM
Actually parody is 100% legal. He can't prove Zakhar is based off him(you're not the only stoner named Zak in the entire world).

While his post was a direct and open flame. And he's said he's going to do it specifically to spite myself(who was only involved in brainstorming minor story details and not much else) and Sango, so now there's reason to believe a fic like that is a direct attack.

Toxicity
31st March 2005, 11:49 AM
Mike, you pretty much had my point proven.

Tainted, out. Leave me alone. If you've got a problem with it, just do something to forget about it.

PancaKe
1st April 2005, 01:09 AM
Right, Zak, you know the rules. You got issues bout something you should know by now that flaming = warning. Consider yourself warned.

However, this "Zakhar" character does seem to appear based on Tainted, whether that was intentional or not is another question. I would just ask if next time you want to portray someone, you ask them/use a different name. ^_^ I portrya heaps of people but change names - its rather easy. If its difficult to write in their character with a diffennt name, then just go through and change the names in word after the chapter is written. But, whether it be intentional or not, this has coincidently come out to appear like it's a take off of Zak. So please, for everyones peace could you change the name or something like that? If you could find some way of just fixing it up so it doesnt look like your ripping off Zak, then that'd be fine.

Tainted
1st April 2005, 06:58 AM
No, Mystic Clown. Never even heard of that site.

Muffin Man: But I'm the only stoned named Zak on this board. And parody is only legal until it becomes offensive, and in this case it was defamation of character-- which if occurs in journalism can be taken to the courts for a hefty amount of money.

And thank you, Pancake.

And Sango: as long as the name is changed to something that doesn't involve myself, as Pancake said, I'm out of here to leave you to do whatever you please.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

The Muffin Man
1st April 2005, 09:37 AM
Been talking to Sango and she's already got it planned to be like Gary or Kamon/Silver. Unbearable dick at first, but slowly becomes less of an ass and more of a nice guy as the story goes on.

Still up to her to see what she does though.

Toxicity
1st April 2005, 10:45 AM
Yeah, Mike again took my reasoning.

Don't worry, Tainted. I don't really plan on revealing his last name, but it definitely wouldn't be Hunter just considering a Russian name doesn't suit it, now does it?

Toxicity
1st April 2005, 10:55 AM
God, Tainted. You remember the games, don't you? It's just like the traditional rival. A total dick at first, but overtime just sees that it's nothing more than a rivalry and decides to be nicer.

And on the last name, if I planned on revealing it, it wouldn't be Hunter. I mean, how could a Russian name match up to that?

PancaKe
2nd April 2005, 12:40 AM
I can sort of see where you want to take the character, and I'm not too sure what to think. I think if Zak starts getting offended, and things start seeming to be direct attacks at Zak then we'll have to draw a line.

But for now eveyrthing seems to be worked out, right?

Toxicity
2nd April 2005, 09:17 AM
Yeah. Pretty much it did, I guess.

Might as well go and set up a disclaimer along the lines.