PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite Pokemon(s)?

Android Mewtwo
4th March 2005, 03:31 PM
Say you're in a three Pokemon each battle. Who would you use? Me? I'd stick to the Original's. Blastoise! Scyther! And, you guessed it...... MEWTWO!!!!!!! KICK BUTT!!!!!! :009: :123: :150:

Misty
4th March 2005, 03:37 PM
A note - there is a board for polls at the bottom of the board list. This topic will probably be moved there soon.

Anyway, my favorite Pokemon is probably Houndoom. It's hardcore, yo.

Cheesey
4th March 2005, 03:40 PM
If it's moved to PCG it'll probably get closed for unoriginality, though.

Anyway, my favourite pokemon is Mareep. I'm not sure why, really; I think it started in an AIM chat, and I was hyper and said "Baa baa black sheep, have you any cheese?" and one of my friends made me a banner with a black Mareep on it, with those lyrics, and my name. Sadly I don't know where it is now, but I'm pretty sure that's why I started liking Mareep. I like Ampharos' too, hence my AIM screename "Kuro Denryuu" (Dark/Evil Ampharos)

So I'd use Mareep, Ampharos and... um... maybe Bulbasaur. I'm not too bothered with strength.

Siderous
4th March 2005, 03:40 PM
:249: :065: :145:

These three, all the way.

Toxicity
4th March 2005, 03:46 PM
I'd go with three of my favorites: Ninetales, Slowbro, and Golbat.

Other ones I'm fond of include Umbreon, Vaporeon, Gengar, Arcanine, Marowak, Charizard...the list could go on.

riot mankey
4th March 2005, 04:22 PM
Has to be:

-Rhyhorn

Why? Because im compulsed to catch one when I find it, no matter how many I already have.

-Skitty

Why? Same as above.

-Moltres

Why? Because it looks so cool on R/B versions

Crazy
4th March 2005, 09:06 PM
Blastoise,Sceptile,Venasaur,Gardevoir. You disagree you die.

Android Mewtwo
5th March 2005, 02:00 PM
O.K. New Question!!!! Say you had to pick a specific type of Pokemon. (Such as Water, Fire, Electric, Fighting, Psychic, Leaf, Colorless, Dark, Metal.) You still have 3 Pokemon, but what type and who would you pick???? NEED INPUT!!!!!!!!

Toxicity
5th March 2005, 02:05 PM
I'll base my answers off of my two Monotype teams:

Red - Poison:
Venusaur
Nidoking
Golbat

Blue - Water:
Slowbro
Tentacruel
Dewgong

aragornbird
5th March 2005, 02:22 PM
Flying, of course.

Articuno
Zapdos
Ho-oh

Not very original, but I'm just playing by favorites.

And BTW, they aren't Leaf, Colorless, and Metal, they are Grass, Normal, and Steel. You were going by the TCG types.

I love your sig, Kikyo! :D

Sharpshooter
5th March 2005, 02:34 PM
It's hard to choose my favourite pokémon, I've always quite liked Umbreon. Other's such as Arcanine, Blastoise are also worth a mention (all the ones Gary Oak used to have :p), but on a less serious note, I've also liked Cacnea and Koffing, cause they're stupid, or at least James one's are anyway.

riot mankey
5th March 2005, 03:16 PM
Fire, water and grass do well for me. (hey, like the starters... didnt even mean that)

Misty
5th March 2005, 03:56 PM
For battle purposes? Probably Psychic. Medicham rocks all dark types, and everything else just gets owned.

For coolness purposes? Dark, yo. Houndoom+Sneasel+anything = instant win.

abunaidesu
5th March 2005, 04:30 PM
Raichu

i would huggle it if it was real ^^;

AntiAsh Superstar
5th March 2005, 06:27 PM
If we could pick any type combinations I'd go with Umbreon (uber cool, not to mention a damn fine annoyance in battle), Ninetales (token fire type and general pretty creature) and Raticate (no real reason, it's more habit than anything else, I *always* have a Raticate in anything pokémon I may be doing be it games, fics, ASB or whatever).

For the sticking to one type... I'd go with Dark and pick Umbreon, Houndour and Absol. :D

fat man with a monkey
5th March 2005, 06:56 PM
I like absol... it looks fucking cool and it was about the only pokemon I liked a lot out of ru/sa

phaedrus
5th March 2005, 07:28 PM
well i like dragon-styles because they drop trou and squeeze cleveland steamers onto people's chests.

kingdra - tankkkk
charizard - sp.sweeper
tyranitar - phys.sweeper

Deoxys Ribonuke
5th March 2005, 10:24 PM
I could sum up all of my favorite Pokemon in one-and-a-half parties
1.Deoxys
2.Lucario
3.Mewtwo
4.Mew
5.Suicune
6.Groudon

1.Kyogre
2.Blaziken
3.Lugia

To sum up my top three, I would choose:
Lucario
Deoxys (DUH!)
Groudon

I think it would be funny to compare Lucario with Blaziken [tehee!(^-^)]

P0RYG0N
6th March 2005, 12:18 AM
Porygon, Porygon2, Exeggcute, Bellsprout, Sentret, Furret, Chimecho, Deoxys (:( legend, so sad) and like, 90 other things.

Edit: +Wobbuffet, Lotad, Mudkip and Ludicolo.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
6th March 2005, 02:56 AM
My favorite Pokémon are Raichu (for cuteness), Weezing (for originality) and Absol (for looks).

Pichu
9th March 2005, 02:09 PM
For me, Pikachu (cute XD), Articuno (cute!), and Gligar (power)

Chris Watarimono
9th March 2005, 03:25 PM
For your question, I'd go for Steel Types. You can't go wrong with Skarmory, Metagross, and Steelix. Plenty of resistances and immunties across the board, as well as many special traits such as spiker, sweeper, etc. Fire attacks are its only major weakness.

As for my favorite pogey overall...I have lots. X_x But Babyleef takes teh cake.

:153: - Bayleef! ^_^

-Chris R.

Serenity-Artemis
10th March 2005, 08:10 AM
I guess i like the legned pokemon but mewtwo is my favorite because me and him are not that different

Neoleonightz
10th March 2005, 11:16 AM
i like any fire pokemon. its been awhile since i thought about this. my favorite would still have to be charizard.

Kojiro
10th March 2005, 03:29 PM
Hmm. Well Torkoal, Snorunt, and Corphish definately have captured my heart.

Then Seviper, Lombre, Cacnea, Weezing, Victreebell, I really don't have a favorite.

Scythemantis
10th March 2005, 11:01 PM
Gloom remains my unquestionable favorite. A slobbering, noxious-smelling, poisonous weed is everything I could ever want in a pokemon. Unless there was a giant, gruesome, disembodied eyeball pokemon. Then Gloom might have a little competition.

Trailing behind Gloom, I love everything about Shedinja, Dusclops, Banette, Parasect, Muk, Weezing, and Mawile. I just can't make a very good team out of those.

I guess Gloom, Shedinja, and Parasect. I'd lose, but I'd lose happy.

ACB0666
16th March 2005, 01:24 PM
Charizard, kingdra, and girafarig.

homeofmew
16th March 2005, 06:05 PM
Latias: Shie was cool in Movie 5
Mew: So Cute Mew Mew..
Pikachu: Who doesn't like ol' Pika
Torchic: Cute, but flamey.

SupremeChampion
16th March 2005, 07:37 PM
vaporeon, mewtwo, and charizard/venusaur

~The Italian Stallion

PokePaul
20th March 2005, 07:59 PM
I couldn't possibly choose one (just like a Madonna record!) but I'd have to say Tropius is a particular favourite of mine, it's just so big and leafy - with a cool name - and I always have an affinity for the Pokemon in my team that I use to Fly everywhere and that was mine.
Persian is another huge favourite, since it was my best fighter in my old Blue game & now I have an equally great one if LeafGreen!
Also ; Lapras are just fantastic, simple as that.
And Chansey - although they lost their appeal in G/S/C since they were so easy to find and catch. The cool thing about catching a Chansey was it was so impossibly difficult!!!
None of the Legendaries overly appeal to me. If I was going to choose one, it'd probably be Mew since I've never had one.

Drago
21st March 2005, 05:56 AM
My three favourite Pokemon haven't changed at all over the last four years or so. Favourite's still Venusaur, because it's a big ol' blue lump with foliage on its back. Honestly, how many dudes do you know who can carry a giant pink flower without looking like a pansy? Oh, and my first Pokemon Leaves was a Bulbasaur. She's retired. Saur.

Second favourite is Dragonite, mostly because I like dragons, and it was the only (fully evolved) dragon back in the day. My first Dragonite took so bloody long to evolve, too. Had to work for that sumbitch, who went through about twenty different movesets. At one point it had Razor Wind. lol

Third favourite is Vulpix. Damn I love that little gaffer. It was like a Pikachu, but not all over the store so I wouldn't get sick of it. It kinda lost favour with me come G/S/C, though. I mean, you just hatched... Where is your single white tail, damn you?? Waiting on pre-evolution. Pleeeeeease?

One type, I guess it would be grass; Venusaur, Sceptile and Breloom.

Scythemantis
22nd March 2005, 11:10 PM
*Sigh*....I look at threads like these and notice that EVERYONE else's favorites are actually "powerful" pokemon. I'm into pokemon for their looks/concept, and sure, most other people are too, but it seems what most consider the coolest-looking pokemon also happen to have reasonably high stats whereas everything that appeals to me gets the short end of the stick :(

I'd give anything for weird some nice, strange little worms, bugs and ghosts that could conceivably take on a fully-evolved starter or pseudolegendary...

firepokemon
22nd March 2005, 11:37 PM
I really like flying pokemon, they are always so beautiful. I do like fire pokemon as well and water pokemon. If I was a pokemon I would like to be fire and flying but not crappy like a Moltres or Charizard, I would like some decent fucking stats. As for my favourite pokemon it is Butterfree. Even since Ash caught his first pokemon aka Caterpie I liked Caterpie even if it was a yucky bug. But then it became Kakuna and I thought it was scary. But finally after the evil Beedrill came to hurt Ash. Butterfree came to be. Ever since then I loved Butterfree. Unfortunately it was Butterfree's need to mate and have caterpies that came to be in the ultra sad "Bye, Bye Butterfree". I could not compose myself in that episode and had to go a Mental Asylum. Only to be tortured by the Psychologists who repeatedly made me watch that episode. IT was then that I went on a murdering spree, killing and dicing anyone that watches "Bye, Bye Butterfree".

Greyfox
23rd March 2005, 12:14 AM
Methinks that Firepokemon has had a bit too much of the sauce. :lol:

But as for me, I'm gonna have to go with my favorite RBY: Squirtle; GSC: Umbreon; RuSaEm: Metagross.

-Uncle Grey, from Atlanta

King
25th March 2005, 08:52 PM
I really like flying pokemon, they are always so beautiful. I do like fire pokemon as well and water pokemon. If I was a pokemon I would like to be fire and flying but not crappy like a Moltres or Charizard, I would like some decent ****ing stats.

What about Ho-Oh? Ho-oh used to be one of my favorites, but the ones i've always liked are:

MEW and UMBREON win by far, followed by Kingdra...actually i probably like Dragonite more than Kingdra but i find it's weakness to ice too annoying... ok, they tie. DRAGONS RULE

Jeff
25th March 2005, 09:29 PM
I like pokemon for their looks and concept not just usefullness. Like Shedinja, pretty darn useless but the concept of a shedded exoskeleton taking on a life of its own is pretty cool. I also like Kingdra, Umbreon, and Aerodactyl for their looks.

darktyranitar
28th March 2005, 03:27 AM
My three favourite Pokemon are Zangoose, Scyther and...no doubt, Tyranitar.

Andrew
28th March 2005, 04:23 AM
Mr Mime's my favourite. Mainly because its a psychic mime who can slap you around. hehe. Lickitung is close behind for its zaniness. Probably rounding it out is Electabuzz for being powerful and knowing a lot of moves and not looking completely retarded.

UmbreonCurse
28th March 2005, 02:54 PM
As you can probably tell from my name and avatar, my favorite's umbreon. Although in retrospect, my top favorite pokemon will always bemew. I've loved the little fella ever since I saw the movie (the windmill ^^) and bribed nearly eveeryone I knew to get it in the game.

Jeikobu
30th March 2005, 08:20 PM
It's really tough to choose favorites, but some that come to mind are:
:004: Hitokage
:025: Pikachu
:012: Butterfree
:150: Mewtwo
:151: Mew
Latias
Latios
:006: Lizardon
:197: Blackee

DaRk MeWtWo
6th April 2005, 04:37 AM
:what: Is it just me, or are Umbreon and Charizard, and, to some extent, Venusaur and the Ninetales family, unbelievably popular.

Sure, I like Umbreon too but I never thought this particular Eeveelution would hold the highest title. (Maybe you're all anime-fanatics and are entranced by Gary's Umbreon lol)

Top Faves:

:135: I dunno, it just rox.
:151: I'll admit, it's kinda cute.
:143: Always imitating that guy
:004: Still think he's cool, but :005: :006: could've been better IMO

Mono Team: Medicham, Alakazam, Metagross (OU I know, but at least they're not 00ber, and tear up the field nicely too)

Silent Dragonfly
6th April 2005, 05:50 PM
Flareon, it's cute and it has a sexy attack stat.
Ivysaur, it's not cutesy like Bulbasaur, but it isn't a beast like Venusaur (kickass as it is)
Torkoal. A fire type that has a Def stat! 0_o I dunno, I just like the little guy.

Everoy
6th April 2005, 06:08 PM
For ANY, it would be
Politoed -- Frogs ROCK.
Houndoom -- So freakin' cool.
Cradily -- Again, so freakin' cool.
It's well rounded, and it's got the three main types.

Water:
Politoed
Dewgong
Quagsire

Dark:
Houndoom
Sneasel
Cacturne

Ice:
Dewgong
Sneasel
Lapras

Weasel Overlord
7th April 2005, 11:28 AM
Ooh, it has to be Houndoom...a large devil dog is like, my dream! It's like I get a satanic hellhound to follow me around, and it has both of my favourite types; Fire and Dark.

Second: I've developed a love for Vaporeon, as mine in Fire Red has the largest sp.att and sp.def I've seen in AGES!! It also has a ton of Hp, which is always good!

Thirdly...er, I'd say...Growlithe/Arcanine...Fiery dog, what more could you want?!?

PKMN Master
19th May 2005, 11:15 PM
Dragonite, I just love it. It's beautiful, it's powerful and makes me feel good :D
Arcanine... friendly, gorgeous and brings precious memories back.
Clefairy... nice and cute, who wouldn't love one?

I like so many others, but those are the ones I like the most. Dragonite is and always will be the most favorite one however.

stickachu
19th May 2005, 11:34 PM
Well if it was for a battle... Ludicolo, Houndoom, and Weezing.

As for my 3 favorites.. Ludicolo, Houndoom, and Muk. And grass is by far my favorite type.

Sceptile_Master
3rd June 2005, 05:37 AM
Ok then I suppose some of my faves include

Sceptile
Venasaur
Shuckle
Articuno
Thyphlosion
Flareon

Damn there is just too damn many. I could probably make a top 20 list but not a really small list. My fave type is probably grass.

Heald
3rd June 2005, 05:40 AM
Golduck is awesome.

Arnen
14th July 2005, 02:31 PM
I'd use Ninetails (absolute fave), Espeon, and Sandslash ^^

SoulflameNinetales
19th July 2005, 01:01 AM
Defineally Ninetales and Umbreon

Really like the following: Absol, Zangoose, Rhydon, Vulpix, Lapras, All other eevee evolutions and Eevee

Lady Vulpix
19th July 2005, 09:45 AM
For me: Charmander, Vaporeon and Vulpix in no particulat order, followed by the Dratini family and Butterfree.

The Blue Avenger
19th July 2005, 09:54 AM
My favorite is definitely Mr. Mime... and I don't know why. I'm also fond of Sudowoodo, Ditto, and Tangela, then Porygon/2, Gastly/Haunter, Smeargle, Snorlax, Lickitung, and Castform. Electabuzz is also up there, just because it's really versatile in GSC, with the elemental punches, Thunderbolt, and Psychic...

EDIT: And thanks to Kyle for reminding me. Poliwhirl, Jynx, and Magmar are also high on my list.

Knight of Time
19th July 2005, 10:33 AM
Hoo boy, there are several (and I mean several) Pokemon I have on my favourites list.

In no particular order, I like the Houndour family, the entire Eevee family (especially Umbreon and Jolteon), Absol, Zangoose, the Squirtle family (especially Blastoise) the Treecko family, the Cyndaquil family, Salamence, Sharpedo, the Pichu family, the Growlithe family, Poliwrath, Dragonite, Alakazam, Kingdra, Miltank, Tauros, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Porygon2, Manectric, Glalie and Machamp.

Bouncy Spheal
28th July 2005, 07:00 PM
Well, I like all the pokemon really. Expecially water types, 'cause I love the water!!! Spheal is one of my top favorites, and so are Clamperl, Swampert, Surskit, and Masqerain. I like them all.

Water Pokemon Master
29th July 2005, 02:53 AM
Pokemons is incorrect. The plural form of Pokemon is Pokemon. :)

I like all Pokemon, but water types are my favorites, especially Blastoise. :)

Musourenka
30th July 2005, 12:18 PM
My #1 favorite is Tentacruel, without a doubt. Versatile little bugger and looks cool. Venomoth is a very close second. Umbreon would probably be my third. I prefer annoyers over brute force.

If I had to choose a single type, I'd go Poison due to their annoying tendencies (rather than sheer power). Naturally, I'd take Tentacruel and Venomoth, but I don't know about slot three. Ariados, Beedrill, Victreebel, Vileplume, Weezing, and Roselia are all ones I would consider. Oh heck, I'd probably go with good ol' Beedrill, just because it doesn't get enough love.

VanirElf
29th August 2005, 01:45 PM
ooh 3 this time

ok so I don't favor legends or starters

My 3 favorite non legend no starter pokemon are

Vigoroth, Altaria, Espeon

My 3 favorite Legendaries

Zapdos, Lugia, Kyogre

My 3 Favorite Starters

Venusaur, Meganium, Sceptile...what can I say, I like the grass types.

A Grilled Fish
8th September 2005, 11:41 PM
Squirtle!

Speedy
9th September 2005, 10:30 AM
I like most Pokemon. MY favorite is of course my favorite starter Sceptile. I also like the starter Charizard and the powerful Tyranitar. But, my favorite Pokemon of all time is the original dragon type Pokemon Dragonite.

mr_pikachu
9th September 2005, 01:23 PM
*casually points toward username*

I like pretty much every Pokemon, but you just can't beat the Pika!

Kanon
9th September 2005, 01:29 PM
I love:

Vulpix - it has been my favorite pokemon since 2001. Vulpix is
very pretty, friendly and mysterious. It has nice smile too^^

Mew - myuuuuuu........ Its cute^^ What can I say? I adore pink =P

Chikorita - oh her personality. Sorry but for me Chikorita is and will be female.
I loved her in anime (her crazy crush) and I like her as cute pokemon. She is stubborn
and jealous exactly like me ^^

Rapamon2
25th September 2005, 07:38 PM
My type is electric all the way every day to the sky almost untill i die.

i love the zap shock buzz

3 faves are ZAPdos, sucune, and this ones harder but:ditto

I also like Electrabuzz.

Notice the buzz and zap?
P.s: can anybody tell me on leaf green, what do i do after i obtain the Saphire from the scientist? where do i go? who do i give it to?

Piff man
4th October 2005, 07:51 PM
I think I like fire type pokemon, they're cool. :cool:

Carrot
4th October 2005, 08:41 PM
ya my favorite is ponyta cute and cuddley

Piff man
5th October 2005, 09:17 AM
cool :p my favorite pokemon is squirtle

It brings back so many memories...

SilverMaster
5th October 2005, 04:27 PM
My Fave Pokemon are basically the most powerful ones, Raikou, ho-oh and Mewtwo. People may vary on my views and say Lugia, mew Entei ect are better but they're not because they have crap moves, are easy to beat types and Haven't won the stadium prime cup 3 times without loss.

Raikou: Thunder, Crunch, Strength, Zap cannon
Ho-oh: Hyper Beam(tm), Fly, Fire blast, psychic
Mewtwo: Recover, psychic, Fire blast(tm) Blizzard(tm)

Piff man
5th October 2005, 07:04 PM
I'd use these three:

Raikau

Blastoise
and of course:

CHARIZARD BABY

ampharos ewe
27th November 2005, 09:40 PM
I love Ampharos the best by far and have for years, pretty much ever since GSC came out. I'm probably the biggest Ampharos fan there is. By the way I'm new to the boards, I didn't see any intro board so I just started posting here, if my sig has huge letters or something like that I apologise too, I couldn't find a place to test it.

SilverMaster
29th November 2005, 03:55 PM
Lanturns another one of my favourites.

http://www.nikospokemonsite.nl/images/Lanturn_T.gif

...i don't know if the picture worked i haven't really used HTML images much

Chikoo
16th December 2005, 01:00 AM
It's all about Octillery.

PersianKing
24th January 2006, 09:52 PM
I would have to say Persian,Arbok, Onix, and Blastoise.

Magmar
26th January 2006, 10:57 PM
It's all about Octillery.

I've done a lot of research on squids and octopuses over the past few days, thanks to the first-ever picture of a live giant squid in its natural habitat being photographed arousing my curiosity.

I ... don't know if I responded already, but I like the 120's. Scyther, Jynx, Electabuzz, Magmar, Pinsir, Mr. Mime, Staryu, Starmie, Tauros, Magikrap and Gyarados are all pretty cool Pokemon. I also love Whismur, Plusle, Minun and anything that isn't a bird. I hate birds.

Kaboom
30th January 2006, 07:20 PM
Despite it's simplicity, this is one of those questions you have to think a bit about... Okay, here we go...

--- 3-Poké Team, counting down to favorite...

3) Blaziken. http://animeyume.com/blaziken.jpg

- Big, burly, fire-fighting chicken. Not the best or worst type-combo in the world, but he still kicks butt. And is just plain friggin' cool.

2) Raichu http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/34/Raichu.png

- Is just as cute as, kick more @$$ than, is much cooler than, and should be as\more popular than Pikachu.

1) Medicham http://users.libero.it/gent/images/medich.jpg

- Fighting and Psychic. The two most opposite of types, fused into one single pokémon that can tango with the best of either. Reading minds in order to dodge and deliver physical and psychic blows against fighters; Resisting psychic attacks while closing distance to deliver strong, weak-defense-exploiting physical atttacks against psychics. Medicham is one of those pokémon that, were pokémon "real," would be indispensable.

Wow... Rant alert.

Okay. As for one single type...
Personally, my favorite one type is either electric or fire.
But in practical terms, or for team-building... I'd pick flying. Flying has been combined with literally every other type in the game, so you could have an all-flyer, yet still well-balanced and powerful team.

rinku
2nd February 2006, 05:51 PM
My favorite is Kecleon - wonderful quirky combo moves (that actually work) and a great special ability. And he's green!

Hariyama is a favorite because I love Sumo. Plus I have very fond memories of it from Sapphire, where it is one of the best early game pokémon.

Sableye would round out my favorites, for its unique type and ability to be just usable despite very ho-hum stats due to a really quirky move pool (but definitely a team player!).

ryandude713
2nd February 2006, 11:20 PM
Two favorites:
Slowking and Zangoose.
Slowking crushes all with his physical and mental power.
Zangoose outruns you and then gives you a claw to the face.
They truly are a match made in heaven.

absol_ninetales
3rd February 2006, 08:58 AM
As a contest maniac, I like
1) Absol-Really cool! (Dark as well) Don't ask why.
2)Ninetales-Beautiful but powerful
3)Roselia-Beautiful but powerful too
4)Rukario-Powerful, cool!
5)Milotic-Beautiful beyond description (On guidebooks, that is)

Zap_zapdos
27th February 2006, 03:20 PM
my favorite pokemon?

1-Blastoise
2-zapdos
3-metagross

(they are all very strong, I think)

Mega Horny
27th February 2006, 03:43 PM
Aggron Exeggutor Marowak

MeLoVeGhOsTs
1st March 2006, 11:08 AM
No favorite, but I really like Beedrill.

Blademaster
4th March 2006, 09:14 PM
Favorite Pokemon, huh? Man, this site has lots of stuff...

My favorites have got to be these:

3. Gardevoir. She's so beautiful... The male Gardevoir's have been so ****ed over by Mother Nature. That's gotta be the cruelest thing since female Mr. Mimes! :biggrin:

2. Metagross. An incredibly powerful creature, intelligent with a supernatural quality to it, too. Versatility is awesome.

1. Blaziken. Totally. Fricking. Awesome. Yo, Colonel Sanders! Finger-lick THIS, bitch!

(A/N: You know, the cruel irony is that I love KFC.

Blaziken: Blaziken...

I'm NOT a hyprcrite! That chicken isn't breaded with flour, it's breaded with crack! :eek:

Blaziken: Blaze...

...Well, it explains why I'm scratching at the drive-thru window at 2:30am for more popcorn chicken...)

My favorite Pokemon type has gotta be Dragons, though. Salamence rocks!

And as a totally random addition, my favorite Pokemon Attack is Dynamicpunch. A Machamp that knows that and Foresight can take down too much to be legal...

Mega Horny
5th March 2006, 08:35 AM
This is off topic so a Mod will probably kill me, but, Also, my favorite attacks are EQ and Substitute.

Dark Cacturne
13th March 2006, 01:28 PM
If you're asking for my favourite pokémon, then it's CACTURNE, he's amazing!!!!!

Alucard
13th March 2006, 03:55 PM
James' Cactus dude, Spoink and Spheal.

Best. Pokemon. Ever.

Pm-5000fan
20th May 2006, 10:47 PM
I cant get enough of Pcychic and fire. But my favorites are:

Charizard- the speed is great and a fire with fly, very useful. Also it looks tight.

Blastoise- wow, just wow for me. The stats are nice, but i like turtles!

Venusaur- defense defense, defense. Very nice defence.

The dynamic trio, the cool starters, and the pokemon that most have in their party throughout the game, GO STAGE-3 STARTERS!!!

Crazy Elf Boy
23rd May 2006, 11:32 PM
My favorite type of pokemon would have to be Dragon, Steel and Dark they own.

My top six would have to be

1: Rayquaza
2: Flygon
3: Salamence
4: Aggron
5: Tyrannitar
6: Zigzagoon

+conspiracy+
24th May 2006, 05:58 AM
Number one gotta be Hitmontop cause it can spin on its head... pretty much

Then would be Haunter cause he is just the coolest pokemon ever especially in the anime

Third place falls with Arcanine... nuff said

Psychic_legend
16th June 2006, 10:55 AM
My favorites(I'm new)

1.Gardevoir(saved my arse about 1000000 times in Ruby/Emerald)
2.Espeon(my fav. Eeveelution)
3.Banette(so unsettling, and wicked :evil:)
4.Milotic(Have never used it,its too hard to get, but I've fought it,and its extremely hard,and beautiful)

Magmar
16th June 2006, 04:15 PM
Lapras, Lapras and Lapras--all about the water!

Number1ChanseyFan
16th June 2006, 08:04 PM
[color=magenta]Well, despite my user-name, I would have to say that my favorite Pokémon is Celebi. I just love them, they are cute, (and strong too) and I also liked the Pokémon 4Ever movie. I was really happy that I was able to get Celebi at the Journey Across America in Pittsburgh last Saturday.

pokemon4eva
16th June 2006, 09:04 PM
My fav. would have to be Sandslash or Grovile for sandslash's looks and grovile's leaf blade sandslash saved me ALOT in every game I got I did my best to get a Sandslash

Crazy Elf Boy
17th June 2006, 03:35 AM
I also like

Espeon
Scyther
Breloom
and
Latios

ozhater1
17th June 2006, 12:25 PM
I've always had a thing for Charizard so that'd probably be my favourite. But Suicune, Nidoking, Crobat, Arcanine, Steelix and Lugia are also up there...

Saffire Persian
17th June 2006, 11:20 PM
Persian

.... Who saw that coming?

... Others: Sneasel, Espeon, Umbreon, Absol, Ninetales

CoordinatorKirya
17th June 2006, 11:46 PM
Well,my fav is Beautifly,because it's beautiful but it can also be a hard pokemon to beat beacuse it knows Silver Wind!I've read that Silver Wind is one of the top bug attacks.It also has Morning Sun,and you only need to train it to level 20 to learn it!

Second Fav,Blissey.Don't know why,maybe because it looks like it's wear a dress...

Third fav,Garvindor(I know,it's not spelled right):Same reason as above.

Dream team somthing like this:

Beautifly
Blissey
Garvindor
Dragonair
Grovyle
Ninetales

Nidoking
18th June 2006, 12:19 AM
(This is my first post here. xD)

Nidoking is one of my all time favorites (obviously), along with Scyther, Tauros, Rhydon, Granbull, Aggron, and various others... I've always been partial to the tough-looking Pokemon. I'm also a big fan of all catlike Pokemon, being the cat person that I am. ;D

lordsalamence
2nd July 2006, 07:01 PM
My favorite is pretty obvious. its even in my user name. what is it? SALAMENCE! why? 'CUZ HE KICKS BUTT! IF YOU DISSAGREE,THEN YOU SHALL
HAVE ME TO ANSWER TO!

Ace64
2nd July 2006, 09:50 PM
Charmeleon- the middle ground between OU Charizard and cutesy Mander. Following up behind that is Hitmonchan, just for being a boxer, which I like, and I'm partial to Pika/Rai chu. Dunno why, I hated Ash's, but..

gameboyjunkie
4th July 2006, 04:44 PM
my favs are
1.Swampert
2.Altaria
3.Rayquaza
4.Wailord
5.Flygon

Inferno_Dragon
4th July 2006, 04:52 PM
My three favorite pokemon are;

1) Charizard, it kind of reminds me of the Hungarian Horntail for Harry Potter 4.

2) Dragonite, because I love Dragons and it looks way better than Salamence ever did.

3) Lugia, because I don't know if it is just me but that legendary looks cool. I mean the colors are just wonderful on it.

gameboyjunkie
4th July 2006, 04:54 PM
really???

gameboyjunkie
4th July 2006, 04:55 PM
how 'bout mine (these are my party pokemon)

ashes1420
12th July 2006, 09:49 PM
I personally like dark poke'mon. My favorite being Absol. I also LOVE the Eevee evolutions. My most favorite poke'mon is a ninetails, though. By the way I'm new so don't pick on me!!

Mega Horny
13th July 2006, 04:41 PM
how 'bout mine (these are my party pokemon)

All Kecleon?

ashes1420
13th July 2006, 04:50 PM
Ooooooooo! I LOVE Kecleons (I know the spelling is wrong) I just forgot to mention it. I also like castoform, ninetails, and Degong.

Mega Horny
13th July 2006, 04:56 PM
Ooooooooo! I LOVE Kecleons (I know the spelling is wrong)
Actually it was a joke, seeing as he said he was showing us his team, yet nothing was visible. Get it? XD

Also, persay, if your spelling is in fact right, which it is, you are in turn wrong.

ashes1420
13th July 2006, 05:28 PM
Well SORRY!!!!! "I'm SOOO embarassed" :confused: Wait was that out loud? I still like Kecleons though.

Cool Trainer Jess
14th July 2006, 04:45 PM
My favorite is Gardevoir :keke:.I don't know why.

ashes1420
14th July 2006, 07:08 PM
I love Gardvoirs too! IT's my favorite phsycic and yes I know I have a lot of favorites.

Terälehdet
16th July 2006, 04:37 PM
In R/B/Y my absolute favorite is Dewgong, it's quite charming, if not the most powerful. It seems intelligent to me and I love to imagine it flowing in icy water. I'm a winter person. I have managed to get Dewgong's stats quite good maximum with Attack 234, Speed 229, Special 279 and defense 251
G/S it must be Umbreon. It's attack and special attack are not too great though.
But it's still in my party

Cool Trainer Jess
23rd July 2006, 11:41 AM
My second favorite is Roselia.Seeing a Roselia use Petal Dance in T.V, :eek: enough said.