PDA

View Full Version : -deep INTO rhapsody-[Starts! 1 LSU]

Haruko
6th March 2005, 09:56 PM
deep INTO rhapsody
True happiness... arises, in the first place, from the enjoyment of one's self.

In a feudal-era world where beasts, called demons.., and humans lived together...there was a Priestess in the country of Japan, who used the nickname 'Rhapsody'. She was rumored to be so pure, that she could use more than purity powers..infact, she could use 11 elements. Some even said she was made out of ten souls, each containning an element. This priestess would slay demons...but never told her true name.

However, every time this priestess killed a demon, a stronger one would come for her. Some demon's even grouped together in efforts to slay the so-called most powerful woman in Japan. However, everytime they came..she defeated them. But she knew that the demons that would be her next opponent would be much stronger. And she also knew that sooner or later..her opponent will be too powerful. She stopped slaying demon's for a few years, to start working on a weapon that would help her to win that battle that was coming ever so close.

And she finally made one. A Conductors Wand...but this weapon could utilize each element and combine it. It was much more powerful than her putting her energy into a arrow. However, everytime she would use this weapon..her massive soul; which was so big, it could contain over 11 souls in it; would split more and more. She decided that she would only use this weapon when she needed to..because she would have to use it so much..that it would kill her.

So she started to slay demon's again, using normal bow and arrows filled with elemental energy. She counted down the demons she defeated..and after one that almost costed her life by the demon's claws...she knew the time was coming closer. So as if she was calling the demon out...as if she was knocking on death's door itself, she waited in a valley.

While she waited..she prepared. She knew a much..much more stronger demon would emerge after this one, and that she wouldn't be there to save everyone. So, using her wand, she conducted a song called 'deep rhapsody'. This tune would stay over her..and when she was dead, it would split her massive soul into 10 souls with immense power. After she played the tune though, a demon called 'Makyukai' came in the appearance of a human; something only upper-class demon's could do. She confirmed her hypothesis and started to battle Makyukai.

The battle was immense. So immense that even she would've died..even if she didn't use her wand. She knew she had to end it...and in a striking blow to Makyukai's heart, she sent a massive blast of the 11 elements - 'Fire, Water, Life[Purity], Darkness, Nature, Earth, Electricity, Metal, Ice,Storm and Wind' into him. He died quickly, but Rhapsody wouldn't be too far behind him.

So in 2 final tunes, Rhapsody used the rest of her power. She played a tune called 'INTO rhapsody' which would, once she was finally dead, carry the 11 newly created souls into the future, where they could bind with another soul and give birth to 11 new heros[So everyone would have a soul the size of 2 souls]. She then tried her best to use whatever energy Makyukai had left in his body, and her own, to play 'deep INTO rhapsody'. With that tune, she would create 11 weapons for the 11 heros. However she didn't have enough energy to gather them all. In the end, all she could do is spread them over Japan into sacred shrines, and send 10 broken parts of her conducter's wand into the future that would draw the 11 new hero's back into her era.

With that, Rhapsody died. A medicine maker, who was searching for herbs..found her body. He took her to the nearest sacred shrine, where she was buried. She trusted that Aoi, her sister, would help the new hero's in their quest to end all evil.

-----present TIMES

It's summer vacation 2005, and you couldn't be any happier. You might not know it, but you're one of the 11 who got a soul to mix into your own soul. You could feel something is about to happen - something big.

And then it comes, in the mail. It's in a small box, with no return address. You open it to find something..a piece of a wand. Once you touch this wand, it will pull you into the Feudal-Era of Japan, 1 year after Rhapsody's death. A upper-class demon who goes by the nickname of 'Akuma' had emerged with multiple demon and half-demon underlings. He started to take full control of Japan, even the monks and priestesses that were living could not stop him. This is the demon that Rhapsody predicted...its the demon that will, once dead, signal the end of evil.

You wake up, started and confused, in the middle of the forest. You could be one of the few who are totally now Upper-Class Pure Demons[Demon's that are good] or are Half-Demon. Or you could even be in Priestess or Monk attire. Even Samurai's. You have all woken up in different clothing. When you calm down, you notice other people around you..and a young girl who is sitting on a trunk, who is holding a map..and who will signal the start of your adventure.

------------------------------------end PLOT

Elements:

Fire - With this element, you can create spells that involve fire or even heat.
Worst Element Face-off - Water and Ice
Best Face-off - Nature
Weapon- Goukaken[Double-edged Sword-type] - Matsuda Guy/DarkPsychicCharizard

Water - With this element, you can use nearby water sources to create water-type spells. Mist and Fog work best in your favor..and if you can, you can also create water to use.
Worst Face-Off - Electricity
Best Face-Off - Fire
Weapon - Yuugen no Umi - Felicia Wilder/Tsukasa[Priestess]

Life[Purity/Light] - With this element, you can use the sunlight and moonlight inorder to create Light-Based spells. Under Purity, you can use healing spells along with combing Purity with another element user's spell to make the spell more powerful.
Neutral against - Darkness
Weapon - Tenkai[Sword-Type] - Kyo Sawanai/PoLHaruko-san[Demon - Dog]

[b]Wind - With this element, you can use the air around you inorder to create tornado's and gusts. Since wind is only a gas, the user can create enough Wind Energy inorder to make things like's scythes and ribbons of wind energy...These can hurt the opponent and can cut through flesh.
Worst against - Electricity
Best Against - Fire
Weapon - ------------------[Reserved for Siderous][Tsukasa reserve just in case]

[b]Storm - With this element, you can create storms and control them to your will[However, they won't be as strong as first.] You can also somewhat control the 3 elements that make up storm - Water, Wind and Electricity.
Worst Face-Off - Earth
Best Face off - Life[Light/Purity]
Weapon - Umi - [b]Minotashi Tsukiko/Kikyo[Priestess]

Ice - With this element, you can use nearby water inorder to create ice. You can also use the rain to create hail or snow. You, over time, can also create water with which you can use to make ice for spells.
Best Against - Fire
Weapon- Panflute - Cnid (Snihd) "Scy" Illiad/Mire[Jellyfish Half Demon]

Electricity - With this element, you can create electricity that comes from your body inorder to create electricity-based attacks. You may also control the lightning in a storm to do whatever you wish.
Worst Against - Life and Earth
Best Against - Water and Wind
Weapon- Scythe - Emi Tajiri/Classy_cat18[Fox Half Demon]

Metal - With this element, you can use the minerals in the earth to create a strong metal that can be used for spells or to create strong barriers.
Weak Against - Fire
Neutral Against - Wind
Weapon - Jittie-Type - Kiyomasu Katsu/Roy Karrde[Snake Demon]

Darkness - With this element, you can create darkness inorder to attack. You can also cause nightmares in people and listen into their thoughts. You're much stronger in the nighttime.
Neutal Against - Life
Weapon - Necros[Lance-type] - Kei Daniels/Mystic_Clown[Medicine-Man]

Nature - With this element, you can manipulate[which means you can make a plant grow or die] plants to your will. You can also create various toxins or pollens that can cause multiple effects on a foe. You can soak up any water inorder to increase your power.
Worst against - Fire
Best Against - Water
Weapon - Wild Naginata[Polearm-Type] - Archwood (Ark) O’Ryan/Gladiator[Samurai/Medicine-Man]

Earth - With this element, you can manipulate the earth below you to your will. You can also all up lava inorder to control aswell. You may also be able to create earthquakes or mudslides with this power.
Best Against - Electricity
Weapon - Ishi-ken[Sword-Type] - Kaori Yoshimitsu/The Muffin Man[Samurai]

----[akuma UNDERLINGS]

Kato Danzo/Roy Karrde
Reserved for PoLHaruko-san
[------not taken-------]
^Thats the LSU

Signups and everything else can be found here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=564960).Please post any LSU or any left over reserves here. Any reserve that was not filled out, by now, has a total of 3 days until I will let the place go[Except for mine, but I'll prolly fill the sign up tomorrow]. If it is not filled out by then, your reserved will then be void.

----------my signUP

Name: Kyo Sawanai
Element: Life[Light/Purity]
Class: Dog Demon

Personality:Even before Kyo's change into a demon, Kyo has always been able to keep his cool in any situation, may it be a fire or in a martial arts tornament. Kyo is somewhat silent and tends to speak only when it's relevant. However, no matter what form he is in, he tends to think of his friends before his own self. In his demon self, he is more prone to showing his feelings even when he doesn't want to. But when annoyed, Kyo can get a bit rash.

Being Full Demon and a Dog Demon in that, Kyo tends to hang around humans and is pretty friendly to them, despite his demonic aura.
Looks:
[i]Before Demon-change - Standing at around 6'1", Kyo has black hair thats typical for a person of japanese decent. His hair is styled to be a bit spiky. His eyes are a carmel-like brown, and his skin is fair. His build is sorta lanky, but it's best that way for his martial arts. He wears a white shirt and somewhat baggy blue jeans. He can always be seen listening to his music or at home, playing videogames.

After Demon-change - Kyo has gained around a foot or so, standing at around 7'. His hair, as a trademark of the dog-demon-clan, is a silverish white that goes down to his midback. His eyes are a sterling silver. He might not have markings on his face, but his arms have markings that look like claw marks. His teeth are a bit more sharper aswell, along with the long, claw-like nails on his hands. He wears a male-style kimono thats white in color[And seems to cut down Darkness attacks in half] and made of a silk like material. Underneath his shirt is a plain white feudal-era style shirt. He wears Japanese style sandals... His ears are demon like, and not dog like, so you can't really tell that he's a dog demon.

However, after the first time he uses his Demon form, he does change in looks, although it's not much. He gains a black furred dog tail, and because his kimono will rip while changing[the only part that can change with him is the undershirt], he gains a Yukata from the local shrine. The Yukata is a deep red in color and has designs on it that allow it to change along with Kyo. Nothing else changes. These changes can be viewed via the attachment.

Demon form - Being somewhat big, from standing on all 4's, he is around 7' in height. His fur is a silverish color and he has 2 huge and fluffy tails. His legs have markings in a purple color, similar to the markings on his arms. His teeth are huge and so are his ears. His eyes are a silver color. He rarely uses this form.
Abilties: Being a dog demon, his sense of smell and hearing is above average.The smell part can be a pain though, especially near a miasma or if someone farts. His agility has also increased.
Attacks:
1.Moonlight's Requiem: Needing to be nighttime when this attack is performed, he draws moonlight and starlight into his claws. Then, using his agility, he slashes at the opponent to the point where he could slice them in half. The energy from the moon and stars increases the pain and depth of his slashes.
2.Pure Illusion: A Illusion-based attack, Energy in the form of glitter falls off of his nails and goes to the opponent. Once on contact, the glitter[Which is Purity Energy] places the opponent in a hallucination that Kyo is no longer there. This affects every sense but smell.
3.Soothing Warmth: Using sunlight or moonlight, Kyo can heal woulds with light and purity energy. It numbs all pain, only leaving a warm feeling inside the person he is healing.
4.Tasogare: With his claws glowing a brilliant combo of colors[Almost similar to the colors in the sky at twilight], Kyo can send energy sycthes filled with this colored light energy at the opponent.
Weapon:
Tenkai - A sword that comes in its own scabbard[Which is a white that fades into silver]..the Sword is of the long bladed kind. The blade never grows dull or rusted from blood. The handle is wrapped around in what seems to be somesort of old bandages.
[i]Revolution - The special attack the Tenkai can perform, the blade glows and draws in a bright light energy. Combining it with his own Purity Energy, Kyo starts to spin around, creating a huge energy disc. It then goes straight through the opponent, blasting them with a combo of Purity and Light. This does take a lot out of Kyo though.
History: Kyo's past is really a mystery to anyone, even Kyo himself. He can't seem to remember any of his childhood due to the tragic events that took place, including his twin sister being killed and his mom getting raped. His mom works as a 6th grade teacher while his dad is a Vice President of a local company. His sister died with he was 7, when they were both walking back home from school. He crossed before her and when she was crossing the street, carefully, a idiot who was busy grabbing something that fell underneath the dashboard, sped and ran over his sister, right infront of his eyes. His mom got raped when he was around 12.

Because of his mom's event, he started to study into the martial arts inorder to let out stress and so then he could protect his mom and anyone he held close to him.
Relationships: See's Katsu as nothing more than an annoyance. Otherwise, he tries to get along with everyone, although he might have a hard time around Half Demons.
Other:*silently kills other*

Kyo Sawanai

'Tomatoes..'I thought to myself, picking up a carton of tomatoes and placing them in the cart.'Check.' I then walked along the isles, grabbing lettuce, cuccumbers and carrots. Dad and mom would be at work today until around..maybe 7. Mom with a school board meeting, dad with a company meeting. I finished grabbing everything that I needed to make myself dinner and walked up to a cashier, paying for the food with my money from work.

'They'll pay me back.' I thought to myself as I pushed the cart outside and into the parking lot and to my car. Well..it really wasn't my car, it was my dad's, but since I got my liscense recently, he's been letting me drive it. I placed the groceries into the trunk and closed it tight, placing the cart where the other carts were, and got into the car. I quickly started it up and pulled out of my parking space carefully, driving out of the parking lot and onto the road back home.

It was only a 10 minute drive back home since it wasn't rush-hour yet. I parked in the driveway and turned the car off, taking the keys out and getting out of the car, closing the door behind me. With a press of the button, the trunk opened and I took all the groceries in my hands, closing the trunk and putting the alarm on the car as I walked up to the front door and took out my key, opening the door and walking in, using my feet to close the door behind me. I walked to the kitchen and placed the bags on the table.

"Oh yeah, mail."I told myself, taking a break from starting to unpack and I opened the front door and walked to the mailbox. Opening it up revealed a package, probably some bills and some junk mail. I closed the mail box again and walked back inside, placing the mail on the couch. I'd look at it once I was done unpacking.

I quickly and carefully took out all the groceries and placed them in the refrigerator. Milk, tomatoes, lettuce, cuccumbers, meat and fish. Well..the meat went into the refrigerador, that'd be for tomorrows dinner. The fish was for tonite. Once done, I grabbed a can of Diet Coke and sat down on the couch, next to the mail..

"Lesse...junk..junk.."I said, sorting the mail. Almost everything was junk..but the small box was addressed to me. I checked it out, it had no return adress..nothing to trace it back. I decided that I would open it once I finished my Diet Coke..which came very shortly afterwards.

'Hmm' I thought to myself as I used my key to rip through the tape, enough so that I can open the small box. I opened it up and inside was a stick..a metal stick that looked like it was broken off of something bigger. I picked it up and looked at it..

'Was is it?!' I started to examine it..but the more I looked at it, the more I felt light headded..until I passed out.

-------------------------------------

'what's that smell?' I could slowly feel myself coming to. Was mom home early and cooking dinner for me? Or was the house on fire and I was stuck in it all?! I quickly jolted myself up..and felt the wind on my face. I was..outside? I slowly opened my eyes and looked around me...A girl dressed up in a hakana, some guy with blond hair and...white bat-like wings? I looked down at myself to find that I no longer had jeans on, but something similar to a male style kimono that was white..and sorta silky.

I continued to look around, as it seemed that I was the only one awake. Some guy in armor..some bald person with..fangs?! Another girl in a hakana, but she had some sort of fluffy and short tail, and weird ears. Some guy with silver hair in a white tunic...looking at these people...where was I? I lefted up my right arm, and pushed back the sleeve of the kimono..

'Purple claw marks?' I thought to myself. The wind picked up again and my hair went against my..face? Wait a sec, my hair wasn't long to begin with. I took a strand and plucked it off of my head. It was a silverish white that was long..probably to my mid back or so..and seemed soft. I felt around my back for any wings..which I had none..but I soon found my hands on my ears..which seemed long..and pointed.

"You're awake, I'm glad." I heard coming from infront of me. A young girl..maybe around 13...with long black hair and a pink and purple kimono. She held in her hand what seemed to be a bit of parchment, and her eyes were a stunning emerald. She got up from where she was sitting, which seemed to be a tree trunk, and walked over to me.

"I can sense my sister in you, you know."She smiled, "Even if your a inu-youkai*"
"Inu-Youkai?"I said to her, keeping my voice down. 'Dog..Monster? Demon?' Youkai could mean so many things...but I was a dog demon?
"It might not seem like it, but I can sense your demonic aura."She said, and touched my nose. "Smell my finger."

I looked at her a bit weirdly, but then I smelled her. My sense of smell must've been wayy higher than normal..she had a unique smell to her. I could smell the blood in her, even her hair.
"Where am I? Who are you?"I asked her, still keeping a low tone.
"I'll tell you as soon as everyone else wakes up. For now, rest a bit, Inu-kun."She smiled a little and walked back to the tree trunk, sitting down. I did...feel a bit different. Stronger. Something inside of me was flowing..like an energy source or a will to fight..

Where was I?!

* -- Youkai can be used for demons, and Hanyou can be used for Half Demon. Hanyou is the term for half-demon for Inuyasha, so I adapted it to be able to use for Half Demon too.

When something is written like this "...." with no italics, that means Kyo is talking in japanese. "..." with italics is for when he's speaking English, which tends to be a bit broken and he has a accent. And the girl thats talking to Kyo was Aoi, Rhapsody's sister. My next post will include her talking about everything, so just get your character awake[Aoi can even talk to them personally like she did with Kyo]. And just so that everyone knows, no one starts out with their weapon, everyone gains their weapons overtime as we visit a village with a sacred shrine or a temple.

The font needed to see Kyo's name in the beginning of the post properly is 'Emperors Scrawl' and deep INTO rhapsody uses the font 'HoneyLight'.

[attachment deleted by admin]

classy_cat18
6th March 2005, 10:59 PM
Name: Emi Tajiri
Element: Electricity
Class: Half Fox Demon
Personality: Although she's at first timid, she can be very open and warm once you get to know her. Although she doesn't talk much, actions do speak louder than words. She can get nervous and afraid in tense situations, but she can get really into a fight after she gets the upper hand. When too much blood is shed, however, she snaps out of it and calms down.
Looks: Before she was 5'4", with medium build, dark brown eyes, and black hair that is worn in a long braid. She wears a white blouse, long jean skirt, and black sandals. She wears a silver bracelet with crescent moon charms on her left wrist. After the change, she's the same height. But now she sports two red fox tails and fox ears. Her canines are slighlty longer and sharper. Her eyes are now yellow and they glow when she gets angry. She'll sport a priestess outfit while she's in the Feudal Era.
Abilties: She can transform into other people. Trouble is that she can't change her ears or tail at first. She'll never be able to get rid of the tail, but the ears will transform after a while. She can also manipulate electricity, her being the element of electricity. Her sense of hearing and smell are heightened.
Attacks:
Multiply: Emi creates illusions of herself to confuse the enemy. When the enemy attacks one, however, it disappears.
Thunder Storm: Emi raises her hand to the skies and commands a massive lightning storm. This can cover a lot of ground, but will leave her drained massively at first. She'll endure this better as time passes.
Lightning Orb: Putting her arms together, she can gather the electrons in the air and create an orb of electricity that she can throw at enemies.
Rai Shield: She'll slam her hands on the ground and summon a shield of lightning that works against water and wind attacks.

Weapon: A long handled scythe. The handle is made of a light wood that is as strong as steel.
Blade Attack: Swinging her scythe quickly in front of her, Emi can create blades of light that can slice through just about anything.
History: Emi's life wasn't a tough one. She has lived in Japan all of her life, but her parents have taught her English since she was a small child. Because of this, she is almost fluent in the language. She lives with both of her parents in an apartment, but visits her grandparents often.
Relationships: none so far
Other: She loves sweets more than life itself.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I walked through the park, carrying my favorite book. It was just too beautiful to go straight home from my grandparents house. I sat at the fountain and gazed up at the clouds. "Summer vacation. Two words I love to hear," I whispered to myself.

"Daydreaming again, Emi?" asked a familiar voice. My eyes came back down and spotted one of my friends. "Keep your head in the clouds like that and a plane might fly by and take it off."

I only smiled. Katana was only playing with me but she was often morbid like that. "Hello, Katana. I was just coming back from visiting Grandma. She's a little sick today." Thinking about it made me feel a little down.

Katana read my expression and put a hand on my shoulder. "Hey, why don't you come over to my house and hang out? My mom stocked up on junk food."

My face brightened. There was hardly anything in the world that I like better than sweets. It was a wonder that I didn't have any cavities. But then I remembered something. "Not right now, I'm afraid. I have to help Mom with something back home."

"Okay, I'll follow you. I can use something to do."

I nodded and led her back to my house. Mom greeted me at the door. "Good thing you decided to come early. You have mail on the table."

I looked on the table. Besides some bills, there was a plain looking box with my name and address on it. Funny thing was that there was no return address anywhere. I ripped it open. Inside it was a broken off metal rod of some sort.

"Do you have ANY idea what that is?" Katana asked me.

"Not a...clue." Suddenly the world started to spin. Everything got fuzzy. My hands searched for something to lean on, but it was futile. The last thing I remember is blacking out and Katana and Mom calling my name.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I finally woke up after what seemed like hours. I shot upright after I noticed where I was: outside. But I was in my home when I fainted! This didn't look anywhere near home! And I wasn't in my usual wear! I was dressed like a priestess from long ago.

"Ah. You're awake. Do you feel alright, hanyou?" a girl's voice asked me.

I looked over to the source of the voice. A girl around 12 was sitting on a tree trunk and smiling at me. I blinked. "Hanyou? Half demon? Who are you talking to?" I ran my tongue over my teeth and gasped. My canines were longer than before. "What happened?"

I pulled myself to my feet and looked behind me. Two tails were sticking out of my lower back. I squeaked in surprise and reached up to rub my ears. They weren't there. I felt a feeling of foreboding and reached higher. I had new ears. I looked like a fox. "I'm a kitsune hanyou," I whispered. "In a hakana."

I no longer could stand on my shaking legs. I plopped down on the grass and looked at the other unfortunate people. There was another one awake, one with dog ears and long silver hair. "What did I get myself into?" I asked myself.

DarkPsychicCharizard
7th March 2005, 01:57 PM
Name: Matsuda Guy
Element: Fire
Class: Half Bat Demon
Personality: Guy is a very energetic and cheerful young man. He very friendly, and is often the first one to come and cheer up a friend when he is down, using amusing insights on life and silly expressions as his tools. Guy wears his heart on his sleeve, and is never afraid to show what he feels about everything. He is extremely talkative, and often extremely tactless, too, but Guy always means well. Guy is very protective of his friends, and a friend to him is anyone he has met and labeled 'nice person'. He would fight fearlessly for a friend, but only one thing would stop him: blood. Guy is horribly afraid of blood, and even a simple paper cut tends to freak him out.

With the change to a half demon came a great love to making things set on fire, and he had also become more reckless. That's a great combination, isn't it. He would still be very upset if the results of his pyromania would hurt a friend, though.

Looks: Before the change, Guy is 6 feet tall, taller than any of his friends. His blond hair is a complete mess, and a part of it always covers his blue-green eyes. His eyelids are always a bit droopy. He has fair skin and freckles. His build is very lanky, and his hands and feet look a bit big for the rest of his body. He usually wears baggy blue jeans and a random T-shirt with a random cartoon character on it. However, you never see it; Guy ALWAYS wears a black hoody with a red R sawn onto the right sleeve. He actually owns six of those trademark black hoodies, so don't worry about hygiene. He also tends to walk around with a pair of ski goggles on his eyes. Guy spends most of his time hanging out with his small group of friends and shares his hobbies with them: drawing, playing video games and discussing animation.

After the change, Guy is still 6 feet tall. His hair is still a mess, but the part of it that used to cover his eyes is now spiked up. His eyes are now golden, and his pupil is a slit. His ears are long and point, he has fangs, and his fingernails have turned sharp and claw-like. But the most prominent feature added to his looks is a pair of white bat wings extending from his back. He insists on keeping his present time clothes, although his sneakers are replaced with a pair of comfortable work boots, which he tucks the ends of his baggy jeans into.

Abilities: He can use his wings to fly for short periods of time; he can't fly for longer than 10 minutes, as he finds that it exhausts him. This could change over time, though, as he gets used to his new body. Also, he can echolocate other living beings, and his agility has increased.

Attacks:
Spiral of Fire: Guy start spinning rapidly around himself. As he does so, sparks start crackling around him, and as he spins faster, the sparks turn into flames. By the end of the process, Guy is engulfed by a huge tornado of flames, and this is when he directs himself to his opponent, for a full blow.

Burning Sensation: An Illusion-based technique. Guy snaps his fingers, producing a few sparks of Fire Energy that fly at the opponent. Once they hit, the opponent starts hallucinating that he is burning. This affects every sense, and makes it easier for Guy to attack the distracted opponent. Well, more freaked out than distracted, really, but it has the same effect.

Blazing Shield: Sounds like a Barrier-based technique to you? Well, guess what? You're right. When using this technique, Guy engulfs himself in flames in the form of a ball, a wall or a dome. The ball version can only protect himself, but it can last for a long time, up to 30 minutes. The wall and the dome versions can also protect others, though they consume a lot of energy, and last up to two minutes. Getting hit with water attacks does not break the shields, but it does make holes in it, and often forces Guy to break the shield himself, anyway.

Flame Game: Guy simply shoots fireballs from his palms or his mouth. It can be a barrage of small fireballs, a big fireball that takes two hands to create, or a big fireball from his mouth. Either way, it's fireballs, and Guy couldn't be happier. Fireballs are love.

Spontaneous Combustion: Just that! Except it's not that spontaneous. Guy manipulates the gasses inside his opponent's body to create a chemical reaction and make his opponent burst into flames from the inside. This can be VERY deadly, of course. This technique takes a lot out of Guy, exhausting him completely.

Weapon:
Goukaken: One of those nice, double edged swords with a thin, long blade. Very good for slicing things. The handle is pretty long, and one could grab it with both hands. The handle is made of very strong wood, colored black, and has nice, stylized carvings of flames on it, colored orange and red. The middle of the handle is covered by a couple of bandages. Also, Guy has placed a keychain of a dolphin on it. Yes. A keychain. Of a cuddly little dolphin. Either way, Guy keeps it strapped to his back, on the gap between his wings, using a simple belt made of blue cloth and red leather.
Special attack - Hellfire Revenge: Guy spins Goukaken rapidly, like a propeller. As it spins, flames are added to the spin, and the blades double in size. Finally, Guy is left with a HUGE spinning whirlpool of flames, which he can either drive into the opponent, which can burn them to death instantly, or chuck the spinning double-edged sword into the opponent, which can not only burn the opponent, but also cut heads, if aimed correctly. Still, it takes a lot of Guy's energy, so it isn't used very often.

History: Guy was the youngest son of Elliot Mathers, an American diplomat, and Lily Anne Mathers, one of the owners of a successful chain of restaurants. Before he was born, the family moved to Japan due to the father's job, and so, Guy was born as a Japanese citizen. However, when he was just six months old, a tragedy happened. Guy's parents, leaving him with his older siblings, boarded a plane to the US on a business trip, and the plane crashed. Since then, Guy and his older siblings, Max and Daniel, were raised by their older sister Rachel and her Japanese boyfriend, and later her husband, Toshiyuki. When he was eight, Guy decided to show Toshiyuki that he thinks of him as a father figure by adopting his family name, Matsuda.

Relationships: He's open for suggestions. He has come to the point where he wants a nice girlfriend, but he still hasn't found anyone that likes him for his personality rather than his looks. All the girls he knows think he is cute, but is sort of a geek. Which is true. But still.

Other: *happily burns other with a flamethrower*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Matsuda Guy~

"I'm home!"

I closed the door behind me and looked around. The apartment seemed to be empty. I raised an eyebrow. That was unusual. When you live with five other people in the same house, you rarely get to stay at home alone.

I walked into the kitchen to take a look at the bulletin board. I grinned when I saw three notes on it. That's my family. They always have to keep me informed. I pulled the ski goggles off my eyes and let them hang from my neck, and started reading.

'Hi Guy. Toshiyuki and I are going out tonight, so you have the house to yourself. Have fun!
Rachel'

'Hmm? What about Iori, then? Who's taking care of him?' I wondered. The next note answered my question.

'Hey, bro. Just wanted to let you know I took Iori for the night. The kid wants to hang out with his uncle and all, who am I to refuse? Bet you're glad you're not the one babysitting tonight.
Max'

I chuckled. Max had no idea how right he was. I moved on to read the last note.

'Hi! You're a lucky man, no one's home tonight! If you're wondering where I'm going, then I'll let you know that I'm going on a date after work. Hahah, guess I'm luckier than you.'

I made a face. Yeah, Daniel, rub it in.

'Anyway, you have the house for yourself, so have fun.
Daniel
P.S.
You got a package! It's in your room. What did you order now?'

I was just as clueless as Daniel was about the subject. I didn't order anything in the last six months... maybe one of my friends from the US decided to send something? Either way, I had to find out.

I ran into my room, and sure thing, there was a package on the bed. I checked it. No return address... ah well. I ripped it open and pulled out the thing inside. It was a metal rod with broken ends... it looked like it was part of something bigger.

"What is that...?" I wondered out loud. Suddenly, I started feeling very light-headed and the world became a blur...

~~~~

"Ow, my head..." I mumbled, sitting up and grabbing my head. When I opened my house, I realized that something was wrong. I was outside, in a forest... and last time I remember, I was in my room! There were a few people around me, all around my age. And they looked really, really weird.

Something felt weird about my own body, too. My bangs no longer got in my eyes. My clothes haven't changed, but my snickers were no longer there; instead, I was wearing a pair of worn-out boots. And as I looked at my hand, I noticed that my nails have become sharp and claw-like. I also felt something on my back... like I had an extra pairs of limbs or something. But that wasn't possible... right?

"Ah, good. You are awake as well."

I looked at the speaker, a young girl. "Um, yeah. Do you know what's going on here?"

"Do not worry, hanyou. Once everyone wakes up, I will tell you."

I blinked. Hanyou? Half demon? What's going on here??

Toxicity
7th March 2005, 03:15 PM
Name: Minotashi Tsukiko (last name, first name)
Element: Storm
Class: Priestess
Personality: Tsukiko is a friendly person, but would rather stay out of the way of large company just because she's rather shy. Normally quiet and calm, she does seem a slight bit self-depricant and depressive deep down, but it came out of accusations of her being cold and ruthless.
Looks: About 5'6" with deep hazel eyes and thick, dark brown hair that falls gently to around her shoulderblades. Her skin is somewhat pale and her build is quite thickly muscled (caused partially by genetics, partially from working out quite a bit), mainly focused around the calves, back, and biceps, yet decently evened out across the rest of her body. Also, her figure is rather curved, giving her an aura of maturity.
In the modern era, she is normally seen wearing a white shirt with sleeves an inch or two past her elbows under a black button-up top and khaki pants that hide quite a bit of her grey sneakers. She also has a pair of thin-rimmed glasses and a black cord necklace with a silver dragon claw gripping a cobalt orb.
In the feudal area, however, she no longer needs her glasses. She still has her necklace, but now she is dressed in clothing associated with her new time setting. Her clothing is mainly wooden sandals and the traditional priestess hakama (what Kikyo and Kaede wear, for you uneducated folks), but whatever is traditionally red is a deep blue.
Abilties: She now can exorcise weak demons and has a moderate knowledge of healing. And along with part of her element, she sometimes can control winds and summon storms.
Attacks:
1. Soothing River - From the palm of her hands, Tsukiko will fire a small stream of water which will spin like a waterspout.
2. Aquatic Cloak - Only used when the area is covered in fog or mist. She thickens the area around a weakened ally to protect them from further harm. The thickened mist can also heal them slightly.
3. Mystic Rain - She summons a small thundercloud which will drench and occasionally shock foes who get caught under it. The force of the downpour depends on how muggy or dew-coated the area is, however.
4. Tsunami - Won't be used until much later. From the nearest water source, she summons a large, swift stream of water at her enemies, but this can effect anybody, even allies, who get caught in its path. As her strongest spell, she is drained of most of her energy, will complain of dehydration, and must rest to regain her strength.
Weapon:
Umi - Her bo staff. It is formed out of a slightly dark wood and has unique silver markings reminiscent of waves crashing onto a shoreline.

Celestial Wave - Spinning Umi in the air, Tsukiko slams her staff to the ground lightly, sending out a small stream of water with the tap.
History: Tsukiko has lived a mildly average life at first, having a fair mix of Japanese and Irish ancestry. Around the time she was four, she noticed that her parents had began to argue quite often, and eventually her mother fell in love with another man. Seeing this as the final straw when her mother was apparently pregnant, her father filed for divorce when she was barely five. In her mother's custody, she withstood almost two years of physical and emotional abuse, and when her father was nowhere to be found, landed within the care of her aunt where life had continued quietly and peacefully since.

When she was seven, she met the only person she's ever loved, Kaori Yoshimistu, or Yoshi, and the two have been inseparable ever since. In school, Tsukiko was a good student and she didn't care exactly how many friends she had. But around the time she was thirteen people began taunting her for the Irish in her, the Irish that was quite apparent and made up most of her ancestry. She ignored it, and continued on, finding comfort among the occult, video gaming, and what friends she has.
Relationships: Boyfriend is Yoshi.
Other: *drowns other with Tsunami*

Tsukiko
~~~~~~~~~

I sighed deeply as I plopped myself on the sofa. Today seemed rather dull and boring, and oddly, not even one call from Yoshi. My eyes began staring blankly at the phone resting next to the lamp on the small table, and instinctively my hand reached over, but I stopped it before I grabbed ahold of the phone.

Just let him call. He will... I repeated to myself, just leaning my head back against the cushions and shutting my eyes. Nothing on television, my aunt still busy with work..what a summer.

Around this time, I decided to go and check the mail. Standing up and taking a few seconds to stretch, I walked outside and then came back in with what we received. I rested the bills and useless catalogs that me and my aunt still receive even though we don't care anymore on the counter top, but I came across one...specifically marked towards me, but had no return address.

"Now what in the bloody hell...?" I thought out loud, feeling my lip quiver slightly. I guess even I was the cat about to be killed, curiosity wouldn't hurt at first. Breaking the seal, I opened it and pulled out a peculiar shard, which appeared to be broken off of something else.

This gets stranger and stranger.. I thought, only to feel that the world around me was spinning. I lost complete knowledge of my surroundings as I fell over.

----

I then awoke to the soft feeling of what I thought was grass. I opened my eyes and encountered the deep blue of the sky overhead. I didn't feel too different physically, but I was wearing something else...rather evenly mixed between cotton and silk.

I propped myself up and glanced around. There were some with animal-like features, all including myself dressed in traditional clothing, but the one that caught my eye was the one in grey robes fashioned the simple ways of samurai. Just seeing his face I knew who he was.

"Yoshi...?" I asked quietly as I stood up, the wind gently blowing against my face. I then saw a young girl perhaps a few years younger than me, dressed in a purple and pink kimono. Her hair was long and black, and her eyes were a dazzling emerald color.

"It's a good thing you're awake," she told me with a smile on her face. "I sense the spirit of my sister in you. Just seeing you in the miko hakama reminds me of her."

Miko...? I thought. Shrine maiden? Priestess? Now I know for sure I've been set back half a millenia, but could I get back into my own time?

Roy Karrde
8th March 2005, 05:47 PM
Name: Kiyomasu Katsu (last name/first name)
Element: Metal
Class: Snake Demon
Personality: [Before Demon Change]: Katsu was pretty much a troublemaker getting into fights and stuff when he was young. Now days though he tries his best to act nicer to people and jokes all the time. Sometimes though he can let his temper get to him and get into a fight.
Personality: [After Demon Change]: He is quieter now keeping to himself, and usually does not want to be around humans that he does not know. He does always watch his surroundings though watching everyone trying to determine a weakness he can exploit.

Looks: [Before Demon Change]: He has messy short cut black hair that he does not keep combed infact it looks like he never combed it. He has light tan skin and is about 6 feet tall with light brown eyes. He wears a dark black t-shirt, which has written on it in big bulky white letters with red outline ‘The Russ Martin Show’. He wears normal blue jeans that have a few stains on it and scratches from being worn one too many times.

Looks: [After Demon Change]: His hair is really shaved down now almost to the point that he is bald. He hasn’t gained any height, nor had he lost any. His skin is now a more white color; on his skin he has small silver scale patches located randomly across his body. He has smaller teeth now with long fangs that poke out the bottom and top of his mouth. He’s a lot more sensitive to fire and has a hard time seeing now that he has snake eyes instead of regular human ones. He also has a forked tongue that he uses every minute or two on impulse. He wears a silver kimono with a black sash around it; the kimono has a sandy like feel texture to it instead of regular silk. He does not wear any sandals or shoes so that his feet can be close to the earth.

Looks: [Full Demon]: He’s pretty long around 20 feet from tip to tail, he has silver scales lining his body and has thick black snake eyes. His head looks like it is covered in metal scales and is harder than a usual head because he uses it bury under ground.
Abilities: Since he is a Snake Demon he has a lower range of vision, yet through just a flick of his tongue he can tell what his opponent is feeling and what is happening in the world around him.

Attacks:
1. Transition Shield: Closing his eyes he summons up the transition metals in his environment around him these metals like Iron, Cobalt, and Nickle can be used to make a metallic shield around him. This attack is most effective inside of a city area.

2. Alkali Ball: This attack is pretty destructive in that he can summon a very heavy ball made out of Alkali metals in his hand. The ball which explodes on contact causing a considerable amount of damage and shrapnel takes time to build up. During the time that it takes for this ball to build up considerable strength to do any damage, it can be targeted by a fire or electrical attack that could explode it in his face.

3. Alkaline Earth Sword: Using the metals around him he creates a long sword made out of Alkaline Earth Metals, mostly calcium but it can be substituted for other Alkaline Earth metals. Since this metal usually isn’t found in a natural environment he will have to rely on what’s around him in usually a city environment to form this sword.

Weapon: Two Jittes that he keeps stashed in his sash.
http://www.wargamer.com/shogun/Images/jitte.gif

Twin Metaloids: Both Jittes are covered in a silver like metal allowing him to spin them over and over on his fingers to build up a electrical charge that deliver not only a damaging hit from just the Jittes but also a electrical charge.

History: Katsu grew up with out as a street punk in a medium class neighborhood, he had to have a reputation around school just incase his friends found out that he wasn’t fully Japanese that his mother actually was a American. When his mother actually found out about what he does in and out of school and had a heart attack, he swore he would not get into a single fight again for the rest of his life for selfish reasons. Ever since then he has been sticking up for people that cannot defend themselves or are too weak to defend themselves.
Relationships: Considers Kyo a rival since the minute he sees him.
Other: Eeeep

Kiyomasu Katsu
~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Fight Fight Fight” The crowd cheered, I ducked a punch dropping to my knees with an upper cut to my opponent. He was slow and fat but when he landed a hit, it could knock the air out of you. The upper cut glanced off of him doing nothing more than grazing his stomach and chest.

He countered by grabbing my arm-twisting it in a spin; I loosened my weight allowing him to spin my whole body around which caught him off guard. I allowed him to carry me around to where I was in the proper area to deliver a swift kick to the face. Shaking my wrist out of his hand in mid-flight I pivoted off his face delivering a kick with my left foot to his jaw.

I flipped around landing in a defensive position with my legs bent and my arms up across my face to block any counter attack he could deliver. I slowly began to relax when I heard a thud signaling that the final blow was a complete knock out. “Heh” I smiled wiping the blood off of my split lip and walked over to the bully picking up his backpack and rummaging through it picking out the Game Boy.

“Here” I sighed tossing the game boy to the year nine student before walking off. I could hear the principals now talking about how us year twelve students shouldn’t fight each other, that it set a bad example to younger students.

“I wonder what else he stole” I wondered to myself as I pushed through his backpack past the trash and books. I continued to feel around till I found a small box; just out of curiosity I picked up the box thinking it was another stolen object. Using my fingernail I sliced open the tape around it and found a small metal stick in it.

“What the hell is this?” I asked walking away from everyone else while watching the stick. I just couldn’t take my eyes off of it, and the more I watched it the dizzier I got, and dizzier and dizzier, I tried to steady myself but slumped over against the wall as I blacked out.

“I’M DEAD,” I screamed jolting up thinking that the stick I found was radioactive maybe it was like a nuke or something. I rubbed my head, as my vision started to return only this time it was incredibly bad like I had been hit in the head one too many times.

I blinked a few times to try and adjust my eyes but nothing happened it was still bad, my mouth also felt weird, numb like almost. I used my tongue to feel my teeth only to find that most of them were tiny and light instead of like my normal teeth.

‘Holy Shit, I’m a old man’ I thought to myself as realization of the current events hit me like a ton of bricks. I’m a old man and I have no idea where I am.

Fai D. Flowright
9th March 2005, 01:21 AM
Name: Felicia Wilder
Element: Water
Class: Priestess
Personality: Cool, collected, and always smiling. With traits like these, those with overly energetic or negative personalities are looked down upon by her. Very optimistic in nearly every situation, unless there is absolutely no hope. Her fighting style is like that of her nature, fluid and smooth, but rough and vigorous in times of dire strength. Very intelligent, but tones it down in order to prevent being labeled high-strung and over-achieving.
Looks: See image below
Abilties: Felicial can detect an evil presence at a semi-close range. When blessed, her water can be nicely restorative. The wings on her ankles also allow her to float above shallow water.
Attacks:

Vortex: A spiral blast of water shot from YnU is blasted towards the opponent. It is mainly used as an extinguisher or to push away/drown and enemy. (Any Form)
Geyser: Water is sent underground and pressurized. When enough pressure has built up, it is released from beneath the opponent, causing them to be launched into the air. (Weapon Form)
Dew Drop: A Tennis ball-sized drop of condensed water drips from the base of YnU. Anything that uses the Healing-induced properties becomes refreshed with renewed vigor and strength. (Effects only last temporarily, Any Form)
Hei no Mizu: A thin sheet of water raises from the orb, creating a reflective barrier around the party. Can be used as an illusion/distraction or as a defense against certain Elemental attacks. (Orb Form)
Tidal Waterfall: Water lifts up under Felicia's feet, raising her to great heights, She then forces the water downward, crashing upon a large area. (Orb Form) (Will be seen MUCH later)
Weapon: Yuugen no Umi: A pair of Bangles that summon an orb of water. This orb is the basis of all the YnU's attacks. From this point, the sphere can be used to conjure her spells or be morphed into a weapon. Made of Silver and has Blue Topaz control gems, located palm-side. As Water is used, the power of ANY attack becomes weaker. Rechargable over time (a day or two) or quickly at any water source.

Transmutation: Yuugen no Umi, with the orb summoned, can be morphed into any weapon of the time period. Examples are, but not limited to: Bladed Weapons, Staves/Poles, Polearms, Bow and Arrows, Claws, and Projectiles. The downside, since this IS water-based, it can only last for a couple attacks. Certain weapons can only be sustained with specific water levels; the more elaborate, the more water needed. Using weapons also depletes from the YnU's water supply.
History: Felicia was raised by her Aunt and Uncle after her parents passed away. (Her Dad became an MIA military agent and her Mom died soon after hearing the news.) Her relatives were understanding of her childhood and raised her to take the best from every situation. Although she has her own clique, she was, at least, familiar with all of her classmates, even if it wasn't a pleasant association.
Relationships: Open-i-ness...ness..... ^_^;
Other: Noooooo!!! It's teh Other! *kicks in shin then flees*

~\-|-\~ Felicia Wilder : Water Priestess ~/+|+/~

"Ahh...... Summer Vacation! The sweet nectar of the schooling years! It was now time to drink from the cup of relaxation..." I thought to myself as I lay silently on the blankets that covered my bed. The sound of the Windows XP login boomed from the speakers downstairs. Aunt Jane must be checking her e-mail...

"And that means the mail already came today!" I hopped out of bed and flung my door open, letting the peppermint incense my aunt burned waft through the gaping doorway. I took a deep breath as I galloped down the narrow stairway that left to the living room.

As I rounded the corner from the landing, I saw my aunt reclining in her computer chair, viewing some SPAM mail in her inbox. "Hey, Aunt Jane." I commented to her, "Anything come in the mail for me?" I grabbed the small stack of envelopes on the desk.

"No.... Nothing in THAT pile..." She stated, staring at the computer screen, "But there is something in the kitchen for you!" I laughed out of joy and ran around the next corner to the kitchen and dining room. There sat a little box, a package for me, albeit small, on the pass-through.

I snatched the item from the countertop and raced back, past my aunt and up the stairs, to my bedroom. I pushed the door shut, secluding myself from the rest of the world again. Hopping on my bed, I ripped the packing paper off, taking no note of the sender. A plain box was inside. A gray box. I lifted the top and peeked inside.

"Maybe it's a necklace from Kyle in London.... or a charm from Darlene in the US!" I had friends everywhere, courtesy of my aunt's excellent taste in technology, so I never knew when to expect something. The light hit it and glimmered off, but it was nothing of what I was expecting. It was a fragment of some stick-like object. One end was rounded and smooth, like the end of a pool stick, but the other end was jagged; broken, I assumed. I checked through the box's padding, but there were no other fragments to be found... "What the heck...?"

I reached for the paper that had been wrapped around it. I felt my eyes droop, my lids becoming heavy. I remembered seeing my address, but no return address. As I passed out on my bed, I thought, "What a gyp... I hope this isn't an omen..."

~+_~+~_~+~_~+~_~+~_~+~_~+~_~+~

Sniff.....Sniff, sniff. Something didn't smell right. The peppermint that lingered in my room was now replaced with the scent of flowers and fresh air. I gently opened my eyes to see that, instead of a bed of sheets, I was laying in a bed of flowers! "When did I start sleepwalking?" I questioned as I sat up from my fetal position. I looked around to see several other, a few of which were awake as well.

As I lifted my arm to brush the hair and leaves from my eyes, I noticed a stark-white glove that covered most of my arm... Both arms! One of the strands of hair fell back in front of my face. My eyes, not focused, realized that my hair was blue! As well as a long, elegent dress and well-fitted sandals. "So.... Somebody changed my clothes?" Then she moved...

A girl in a Twilight Kimono shifted a piece of parchment she held in her hand. It cleared her sight, her Emerald eyes glinted in the forest's dim light. "Who are you?" I interogated as I stood, leaning against a nearby tree.

She merely responded, "I will tell soon."

"Ok... Then.... Is this heaven? Did I die and they changed my clothing for the ceremony?"

"No, you are very much alive, thankfully." She heaved a sigh under her breath, "Your solemnity reminds me so much of my sister, young Priestess."

I felt rather clueless to her comments, but I knew my questions would only be answered once the rest had awakened as well...

Siderous
9th March 2005, 04:17 PM
Name: Florence Hayra
Element: Wind
Class: Monk
Personality: Obsessive compulsive over everything. Oh, and he mumbles to himself. A lot.
Looks: Before going to the Feudal Era, he wears blue jeans and a black t-shirt, with a red dress shirt. He has curly brown hair, and blue eyes. After the "time travel," he has a simple gray robe. He has long silver hair, and gray eyes. Flo is about six foot tall.
Abilties: Although he seems like a mumbling fool, Flo can sense a demon far before it arrives, and he knows exactly how to deal with them (exorcising, to be more precise.) He's pretty handy to have around because of his incredible healing abilities.
Attacks: Florence can destroy a bowl of soup with his devastating spoon-to-mouth attack. In other words, he doesn't attack physically; he just doesn't have the muscle for it. As for spells:

Healing Hands of Fury: Florence can heal almost any wound. This is possibly his most useful power. Unfortunately, it costs him a bit of his own life energy.
Demon Slayer: Although his words sound like jargon to most people, demons know it as the Prayer of the Demon Slayer; just the sound of his voice lowers most demon's moral and confidence.
Adrenaline Rush: A chosen person within sight of Florence fights as if they're on an adrenaline rush, x20. This power knocks Florence out cold, but the chosen person perfectly fine, even after the spell.
Staff of Power: Flo's staff suddenly begins spinning furiously, creating a windmill of air. This could produce anything from just a strong wind blowing towards the enemy, to as large as a group of twisters, depending on the area and how mad Florence is.
Disappear: For a few brief seconds, Florence can become one with the air around him, and vanish. He can still move a few feet while as an air elemental, but mostly he just moves wherever the wind takes him.
Weapon: A long wooden stick. Some may call it a staff, but if you do, Florence will look you right in the eyes and say, "No. It's a stick."
History: Florence lives with both of his parents; neither of them want him because of his obsessive compulsive disorder.
Relationships: None. He tends to scare people off when he mumbles to himself.

"Come on, have a drink," one of the boys laughed, shoving a dirty glass filled with liquor towards Florence.
"Um, no thank you," he said, for about the thirtieth time that night. Florence had been invited to a party, his first ever. So far, he'd spent most of the night cleaning spills off the floor and keeping away from drunks who kept bugging him.
"Jus' one, you can do it," the guy egged on. "Wassa matter with you?"
"I... I wouldn't drink anything out of a glass that dirty," Florence said honestly, still edging away from the boy. He pulled a handkerchief out of his back pocket, and tried scrubbing off a stain on one of the tablecloths. Frustrated, he finally threw the handkerchief down, and marched towards the guy who'd invited him.
"Excuse me! Excuse me," he said, inturrupting a conversation, "I've-got-to-go-it-was-a-nice-party-I-had-a-great-time-thank-you-for-inviting-me-goodbye," he said in a hurry, and before the host could protest, Flo was gone.

"Stupid, stupid, dirty, stupid, dirty..." he mumbled, rubbing his hands while making his way back to his house. He only lived just down the street. Once he drew near, he pulled out a pair of rubber gloves, opened his mailbox, and pulled out the mail. Flo carefully shut the mailbox, and went inside his house.

Most of it was junk mail. Well, bills actually, but to Flo, it was junk mail. He plopped the letters on the kitchen counter, and fingered a little box that had come with the letters. It was addressed to him.

Carefully, he opened up the box, and lifted a little metal piece. Before he knew it, he'd passed out.

Haruko
9th March 2005, 06:22 PM
Yay! :heh: Everyone is posttinggggg. Makes me a happy girl..a sick, sick happy girl. Umm, anyway, I'll post tonite[For sure]**...but I'm glad to see everyone posting.

Aswell, Siderous, I'm reallyyyy glad that you decided to stick through with everything. However, everything is almost perfect. Your weapon, however...it can't just be a stick :sweat2:. I'll use an example.

Weapon:
Tenkai - A sword that comes in its own scabbard[Which is a white that fades into silver]..the Sword is of the long bladed kind. The blade never grows dull or rusted from blood. The handle is wrapped around in what seems to be somesort of old bandages.
[i]Revolution - The special attack the Tenkai can perform, the blade glows and draws in a bright light energy. Combining it with his own Purity Energy, Kyo starts to spin around, creating a huge energy disc. It then goes straight through the opponent, blasting them with a combo of Purity and Light. This does take a lot out of Kyo though.

Thats the weapon..the Weapon: part of the signup form actually means for your 'Rhapsody' weapon, one of the 11. However..since without one, some people might be left a bit defenseless, I'll list the weapons that you can purchase at a village[Moreso, the first village].

Sword: Ranging from average to long blade's, these swords are supposedly the sharpest and the best anywhere[Although thats just some propaganda]. They come with their own scabbards, and tend to cost around 10000Yen. You normally can pick one up for free, however, if you know who to go to.

These are normally for Samurai's only, although a Medicine-Man can have one too.

Staffs: These staffs are typical Monk staffs[Like Miroku's from Inuyasha]. They can be used to put purity energy in them, to deflect some attacks. These are normally given out for free by the local shrine and temple, these can only be used by Monks and Priestess.

Thats it for now, I'll list more and post later tonite.

** -- EDIT: I won't be able to post tonite. This is mainly because that I am sick[Stomach bug..uck], so I need my rest. I'll do my best to get a post up tomorrow.

Mystic_clown
9th March 2005, 11:29 PM
Name: Kei Daniels
Element: Darknes
Class: Medicine Maker
Personality: He’s a nice guy, but he’s quite shy and usually alienates himself from everyone else. He has a hard time making friends, but when he does, he’ll do anything for him. When he get’s really stressed out, he does have the tendancy to loose his mind.
Looks: He has chocolate brown hair which goes down to his shoulders and deep brown eyes. He stands at about 5’67’’ and has a healthy tan. In the present, his clothes basically consist of a grey shirt, yellow pants with brown pockets and black sneakers. In Feudal Japan, his outfit consists of black pants, wooden sandles and a brown cloak. His physical appearance is the same in both worlds.
Abilities: As a medicine maker, he has auto-healing. He can also communicate with the dead.
Attacks:
Hell Hound: Kai is possessed by the spirit of a dog and throws his whole body at the enemy. (offense)
Nightmare Fiend: Kai summons up a fiend which possesses the enemy, forcing them to see visions of pure terror. (illusion)
Spiritual Shield: Kai summons a ghost holding a shield, which can bloke any attack. The ghost dissapears after one attack. This is stronger in the night.
Tri-Spectre: Kei is possessed by three seperate spirits, which force him to strike the opponent three times.
Weapon:
Necros: A lance with a well carved, wooden handle. The spike (or whatever it's called) is made of a dark (almost black) metal and is constantly surrounded by a dark aura, as it is possessed by a dark spirit.
Soul Reaper: Kai is possessed by the spirit Necros (which resembles the grim reaper). He then fires a barrage of dark spirits from his lance, which expode on contact with the enemy. This attack is strong, but causes Kei to pass out afterwards.
History: Born in Australia, Kei and is family moved to Japan when he was 10 when his father was transferred Even after 8 years, Kei still finds it difficult to fit in, mainly due to him being the only Australian in a Japanese school. He’s spent most of his life alone, in fact, the only he’s had in the whole world is his little sister June. His one goal in this world to make friends.
Relationships: None at the moment, but is looking for a friend.
Other:

Kai Daniels
---------------------------
Another day of lonliness gone by.
Kei walked through the front door into his families apartment. It wasn't large, but it was big enough to house his family.
"I'm home!" he called as he slumped his bag on a chair.
"How was your day dear?" his mother called from the kitchen.
"Fine, I guess."
"Well have something to eat. Oh, and there's a package on the table for you." Kei was confused. Who would send a package to him? He had no friends as far as he knew, so what could it be. He walked into the living room to find the package sitting on the table. Slowly, he pulled off the tape and opened it. Inside was a small piece of metal, nothing else.
"What the...?" Kei asked himself as he pieced up the piece to inspect it. But as he raised it, he felt all the strength leaving his body and collapsed on the floor.
A cool breeze roused Kei from his unconciousness.
Was that just some wierd dream?
His eyes shot opened and his bolted upright when he noticed he wasn't in his apartment anymore.
"W, where am I?" he asked shakily. He was now ibn some forest, possibly far away from his home and family. He looked around to see others as well. The colour began to drain from his face wen hhe noticed that a few didn't appear to be human. The next thing he noticed was that he was wearing different clothes. He was now wearing black pants, wooden sandles and a black cloak.
"This has to be a dream," he said to himself, refusing to believe what he was seeing, "I'm unconcious on the living room floor in my home."
"No, you're concious, you're sitting in front of me and this is not a dream." Kei jumped to his feet in surprise as he looked to see who was in front of him. A woman in a twighlight kimono with green eyes was standing in front of her, a parchment in her hands.
"W,w,who are you?" Kei asked, scared out of his mind, "Where am I!?"

Haruko
12th March 2005, 01:27 AM
Kyo Sawanai

I continued to sit down at the base of a tree, watching everyone wake up. After me was a girl..who I could instantly tell, somehow, that she was a fox. Or something like a fox...a fox hanyou, using the term the girl used for her. Another hanyou woke up after her, the one with the wings similar to a bat. A girl in a outfit similar to the kitsune-hanyou woke up, but her pants were blue..and the girl talked to her about being a miko. She woke up a guy who wore something that seemed something a samurai would wear, and then, shortly after them, a bald guy woke up who freaked out sortly after, saying something about being an old man. The girl walked over to him and calmed him down a little..but something about him was weird, he felt similar to me...perhaps he was a youkai, but what kind of an animal? A hebi*-youkai?

Sooner or later, 2 other people woke up...one seemed to be a bit frightened of everyone who wasn't human, and the other..seemed to be a hanyou with hair similar to mine, but with white skin. I couldn't identify what kind of hanyou he was. Last, but the most interesting, was a guy dressed in what seemed to be monk's attire..and seemed to be a bit grossed out by having slept on dirt and grass. Most of these people's reactions were amusing...simply because I didn't act that way. I was a bit scared because of my now pointed and long ears(OoC: They're not dog ears, but Demon's have ears that are long and pointed. Use Sesshomaru as a example) and claw's, fangs...and the heightened sense of smell...but I never freaked out. I remained calm..

"[i]Juu-ichi" The girl in the twilight-themed kimono assured herself, counting everyone. She smiled, knowing that now, everyone was awake and she could finally comfort everyone's fears. "I know this is all very..confusing...and startling to you all. If you could all quiet down, then I could tell you why you're here."

A minute or so passed until everyone was silent, and the only things I could hear was a bird chirping and the breeze came every so often.

"There..."She said, and got comfortable on the treetrunk. "..I know all of your guys condition...you came from the future..and are now here, some even aren't human anymore, but half demonic or even fully demonic. This era is what you'd call the 'Feudal' era...and you were selected by my sister."

"My sister, you see..was a priestess, a person who could use purification powers. She could also control the elements..much like you guys will be able to control one of them sooner or later...and she used those powers to defeat demons. Her soul was soo huge, that over 11 normal human souls made up her entire soul. Anyway..the last demon she defeated almost killed her. Because she knew a bigger threat..Akuma...was coming, she played 2 tunes on her weapon. I'm not sure what the names were, but the first one made sure that her soul would be divided into 11 and dragged into the future.

And the second one created 11 weapons and enabled her conducters wand..what you guys got that brought you here..to be broken and sent to the 11 people that had 2 souls, their own and a part of my sister's soul. The weapons are supposed to help you master your element and to help protect and guide you..but she didn't have the power to make them come to you instantly. She was only able to spread them to 11 shrines across Japan."She continued. "I..know..it's a lot to ask, and most of you think you're not powerful enough to do so, but can you save..us from Akuma? If you don't...your era will be doomed aswell." She finished, taking in a deep breath and looking at each of us, pleadingly, waiting for a reply.

So...if we didn't defeat this 'Akuma' and get our weapons...our era would be doomed too? How much of a choice do we have..? The girl looked at me and I nodded, letting her know that I'd help. She smiled a little bit at that, and looked at everyone else. Sooner or later, even if it was reluctantly, everyone agreed.

"Thank you..and now to address some of your fears. Some of you woke up to find yourself with a tail, or enhanced senses, or a bald head..or wings. In this era, there are youkai and hanyou....Youkai are normally evil, but there are cases where there have been good youkai, and they normally help a human to give birth to a hanyou. 2 of you are Youkai..and 3 are you are half demon. From what I can tell..we have 1 monk..2 priestess'..2 Samurai and 2 Medicine-Man's, although 1 of you are both Samurai and Medicine-Man"She smiled, "I'm Aoi, by the way. And before I lead you guys to the first village and shrine, I'll let you have a few minutes to introduce yourself to your new..er...soon-to-be friends, I guess."

Some forced character interaction = good.:wave:

hebi -- means 'snake' in Japanese.
Juu-ichi --means the number 11 in Japanese. Basically it's 10+1 if you don't know how to count in Japanese.

How-to-say numbers in Japanese[For future reference]
0 -- zero
1 -- ichi
2 -- ni
3 -- san
4 -- yon/shi[Yon is more common for counting, and Shi is normally used for death or for months..]
5 -- go
6 -- roku
7 -- nana/shichi[Nana for counting, Shichi for months]
8 -- hachi
9 -- kyuu
10 -- ju

11, is 'Juu-ichi' and 12 is 'Juu-ni'..and so on and so forth. Twentyone is Ni-Juu-ichi. Then 31 would be San-Juu-Ichi..probably. You get the patern. However, this is a RPG and not a Japanese-learning course[I'm not all that good in Japanese anyway, I'm learning it in my free time]. But these should be useful with needing to post numbers and stuff. And I thought it'd make it a bit more interesting. Now go impress your friends or make a big dork of yourself.[/nerd]

An if you haven't posted yet...pleasseeee get around to posting soon. I don't want to leave anyone behind and I don't want this to die so soon of inactivity[I blame myself for this almost-death...I've been sick recently and I've only started to keep down food like Mac and Cheese, so I've been lazy].

Mystic_clown
12th March 2005, 04:21 AM
Kei Daniels
------------------------------------
The poor Australian boy sat on the grass, trying to take in what he just heard. Not only were they stuck in another time, but they had to fight a monster as well!? This was more then Kei could take. He looked around as the others began introducing themselves to eachother. Kei depserately wanted to join them, but his shyness got the better of them. He sighed as he began toying with the grass with his fingers. The bruenette didn't notice someone walking up to him.
"Hello," came a voice, causing the poor boy to jump in fright.

Sorry about the shortness. Suffering from severe writers block.

classy_cat18
12th March 2005, 10:29 AM
Emi Tajiri

"This is too much," I muttered as the girl named Aoi explained our situation. We were supposed to fight a powerful demon? I couldn't even fight! I absentmindedly hugged my tail as Aoi asked our help. If it will help me get back home... I nodded with the others, despite my doubts that I could help.

The others stood up and introduced themselves to each other. I stayed seated. I didn't know these people, and I didn't want to step outside my comfort zone and embarrass myself. Nevertheless, I didn't want to stay quiet forever. I looked over at a boy that probably felt the same way that I did. I walked over to him. "Hello," I said quietly.

The boy jumped in surprise, giving me the assumption that he didn't see me coming. I smiled my best and sat down in front of him. "Hello. My name is Emi Tajiri."

The boy cocked his head. "Huh?"

"My name is..." Then an idea came to me. I switched to English. "Sorry about that. My name is Emi Tajiri. I take it that you don't speak Japanese."

He shook his head. "I come from Australia. My name's Kei Daniels."

I was surprised. I guess I should just speak English on this journey just in case. "It's nice to meet you."

DarkPsychicCharizard
12th March 2005, 11:47 AM
~Matsuda Guy~

Once everyone was awake, the girl started explaining to us what was going on. She told use that we were in the Feudal era. The Feudal era! Crazy stuff. She told us that we were chosen by her sister, who was a priestess, to beat some guy called Akuma. She played some tunes with her weapon to divide her soul into 11 pieces and to create 11 weapons. And then she sent parts of her weapon to the future or something... to us.

'That explains what the metal rod thingy I got in the mail was,' I thought. 'But... this is just so crazy!'

"I..know..it's a lot to ask," said the girl, "and most of you think you're not powerful enough to do so, but can you save..us from Akuma? If you don't...your era will be doomed as well." She took in a deep breath and looked at us, waiting for a reply.

Everyone nodded, some more reluctantly than others. I nodded too. Hey, did I have a choice? Besides, that girl seemed nice enough. I like helping nice people.

Once she realized that we are all going to help her, the girl thanked us, and said, "And now to address some of your fears. Some of you woke up to find yourself with a tail, or enhanced senses, or a bald head..or wings." When she said the word 'wings', she looked at me. I tilted my head in confusion. Wings...? What is she talking about? I looked back, just to make sure that she really addressed me when she talked about wings... and gasped. I DID have wings! Big, white bat wings, too! I turned my attention back to the girl, cold sweat covering my face. 'What is this...? What happened to me?'

The girl explained about youkai and hanyou. Apparently, two of the others became youkai, and three became hanyou... I assumed one of the hanyou was me. Holy hell, man, I'm a half demon. The rest were stuff like monks and samurai.

"I'm Aoi, by the way," the girl finally introduced herself. "And before I lead you guys to the first village and shrine, I'll let you have a few minutes to introduce yourself to your new..er...soon-to-be friends, I guess."

Despite the situation, I smiled. Soon-to-be friends, huh? I like the sound of that. I'm always happy to meet new friends!

I stood up and walked over to the nearest person, a guy with long, silverish white hair and pointy ears. I assumed he was a youkai. I extended my hand and grinned. "Hi! I'm Matsuda Guy. Nice to meet you! What's your name?"

He looked up at me, his eyes narrowing a bit. "Sawanai Kyo," he said.

He didn't shake my hand. I found that a bit disappointing, but still, I decided to try to get closer to him anyway. I crossed my arms behind my neck. "So, you're Japanese? I'm Japanese too! I live in West Shinjuku, Tokyo."

Kyo raised an eyebrow. "You do not look Japanese at all."

"Ah... yes, you're absolutely right!" I laughed. "My family actually comes from the United States, but I've lived in Japan my whole life! So I speak Japanese and English fluently. Cool, huh? So, where do you live in Japan?"

DarkPsychicCharizard
12th March 2005, 11:49 AM
~Matsuda Guy~

Once everyone was awake, the girl started explaining to us what was going on. She told use that we were in the Feudal era. The Feudal era! Crazy stuff. She told us that we were chosen by her sister, who was a priestess, to beat some guy called Akuma. She played some tunes with her weapon to divide her soul into 11 pieces and to create 11 weapons. And then she sent parts of her weapon to the future or something... to us.

'That explains what the metal rod thingy I got in the mail was,' I thought. 'But... this is just so crazy!'

"I..know..it's a lot to ask," said the girl, "and most of you think you're not powerful enough to do so, but can you save..us from Akuma? If you don't...your era will be doomed as well." She took in a deep breath and looked at us, waiting for a reply.

Everyone nodded, some more reluctantly than others. I nodded too. Hey, did I have a choice? Besides, that girl seemed nice enough. I like helping nice people.

Once she realized that we are all going to help her, the girl thanked us, and said, "And now to address some of your fears. Some of you woke up to find yourself with a tail, or enhanced senses, or a bald head..or wings." When she said the word 'wings', she looked at me. I tilted my head in confusion. Wings...? What is she talking about? I looked back, just to make sure that she really addressed me when she talked about wings... and gasped. I DID have wings! Big, white bat wings, too! I turned my attention back to the girl, cold sweat covering my face. 'What is this...? What happened to me?'

The girl explained about youkai and hanyou. Apparently, two of the others became youkai, and three became hanyou... I assumed one of the hanyou was me. Holy hell, man, I'm a half demon. The rest were stuff like monks and samurai.

"I'm Aoi, by the way," the girl finally introduced herself. "And before I lead you guys to the first village and shrine, I'll let you have a few minutes to introduce yourself to your new..er...soon-to-be friends, I guess."

Despite the situation, I smiled. Soon-to-be friends, huh? I like the sound of that. I'm always happy to meet new friends!

I stood up and walked over to the nearest person, a guy with long, silverish white hair and pointy ears. I assumed he was a youkai. I extended my hand and grinned. "Hi! I'm Matsuda Guy. Nice to meet you! What's your name?"

He looked up at me, his eyes narrowing a bit. "Sawanai Kyo," he said.

He didn't shake my hand. I found that a bit disappointing, but still, I decided to try to get closer to him anyway. I crossed my arms behind my neck. "So, you're Japanese? I'm Japanese too! I live in West Shinjuku, Tokyo."

Kyo raised an eyebrow. "You do not look Japanese at all."

"Ah... yes, you're absolutely right!" I laughed. "My family actually comes from the United States, but I've lived in Japan my whole life! So I speak Japanese and English fluently. Cool, huh? So, where do you live?"

Mire
12th March 2005, 01:27 PM
Lateness... X_X. Sorry. I changed my hair to white-blond, because teh silver was getting a little out of control.

Name: Cnid (Snihd) "Scy" Illiad
Element: Ice
Class: Half Demon Jellyfish

Personality: An eccentric to say the least, and a true sample of non-conformity. Scy's personality is extremely adaptable and equally unpredictable. Though a generally a blunt realist, with a serious tone and a love for puns, his mood can switch from happiness to sadness to happiness again in nothing flat, and he seems to enjoy these mood swings. Though his calmness and grace carry through each of his moods, his emotions are indefinitely prone to sudden drastic change. Socialabe and Antisocial at the same time, you can never really label him, and he prefers to keep it that way. Deep down he possesses a keen mind and a pure heart, but sometimes its difficult to find them. A bit of a flirt, but its out of good intention. In a group, he is the first to introduce himself in an outgoing way, and then proceeds to ask everyone else their name, age, birthday (which he commits to memory).

With the change to demon form, his previous calmness has given a bit of leeway on how he performs in battle. An ethereal grace is still possessed, but sometimes his calmness can short-circuit to allow a bit of panic and an excited demeanor, but this stays relatively under control.

Looks:
Before: In a horrific gene incident, though it probably could have ended in a mutilated mouth or something like Scy's mother often voices to him, he has pure white hair. Flawless, stainless, white. Whiter than old man white. It was the brunt of a few jokes for a while, okay the brunt of a lot of jokes, but he has actually come to enjoy it. His "old man" hair is drawn back in a neat and wide-girthed ponytail, with long bangs covering his forehead and the tops of his eyes and eyebrows in front. Scy stands a relatively close to six feet, and has a build that is damn skinny. A skinny bugger, but a significant amount of lean muscle hides under there that can hold more endurance than you would expect out of such a rib-waving guy. He has brilliantly white teeth, that he curves in a wolf-like smile that seems like he wants to kill you. No matter how hard he's tryed, he can't get that psychotic serial killer stare out of his deep blue eyes, no matter which emotion he is currently in. He usually wears a plain gray shirt, white tennis shoes, and dark blue jeans.

After (Swan - Mocking Crying Ensues "I'm so beautiful!"): His lean muscle has went from lean to lean and prominent, and he feels the effect of it. Instead of white, his hair is a blatant shining white-blond, but he owns the same dark blue psychotic staring eyes. Though he fully smiles now, it looks more shark-like than happy, and instead of plain clothing he has... even plainer clothing. He now wears a white tunic and slate gray pant, though he has a black belt around his waist (with a strapped compartment to hold his panflute snugly) and a black cloak diagonally slanted across his back, as well as a set of comfortable black leather riding boots. Soon after the story begins he comes into contact with a set of slate-gray dyed leather armor, including shoulder-pads, leggings, chestpiece, gauntlets, and gloves.

A demonic string lies in him now from his white skin being still white but looking almost transparent. Tentacles sprout from the center of his upper back and are connected again at his shoulders, with a total length that is concealed by the fact that part of them remain inside his body. These tentacles are long and black, with a rounder but still relatively sharp-tipped end of a thicker girth than the rest. He can conceal these if he folds them down into his shirt, and wears his shoulder-pads to cover the bump on his shoulders. The center of his chest has a filmy transparent skin-covering that displays a petal-shaped four sided star inside his stomach, and a vast amount of blue fluids. Though relatively small, the hole is still... creepy. His ears are kind of elf pointy now, though it has no relevance to his jellyfish ancestry as of what he currently knows. He has another pair of tentacles that come out the sides of his lower chest, and are covered by a flap of skin. These tentacles are thread-like and white, and are the ones that contain the poison. He can completely contract these into his body.

Abilties: Though Cnid's movements appear smooth and slow, his body moves like lightning on steroids when he sees fit. He can't dodge everything, but his agility is one of his primary skills and he is quite masterful of it. His tentacles can also be used to bind, but he isn't proficient at this in the beginning, and to secrete a poison toxic to Human and Demon alike. Though not fatal, the poison causes severe pain for an extended period of time, making it very difficult for the combatant to continue. This can only be secreted, however, when Scy has a tight enough hold on the victim, which makes it useless near the beginning. He can also turn his body jelly-like to allow himself to fit through somewhat smaller openings than most, he gets better at this later. An aid to his ice, being a jellyfish he gains extra pockets of water, as jellyfish are more than twenty percent more water than humans, which he can extract with little harm to create Ice.

Attacks:
Shard to Ire - Scy ejects ice shurikens from his palms which he can hurl at high speeds, and that significantly pierce flesh. He isn't deadly accurate, but if he closes one eye and leans to the left... sorry! Suffice to say at the moment he can't exactly hit a bullseye, but if he gets relatively on target, as in the right shoulder instead of a stake through the heart, he believes he deserves praise.

A Globule of Sanity - Illiad's body becomes complete jelly, allowing all attacks to pierce him to no avail and any energy blasts to create small piles of smoldering jelly that cannot be stopped from regenerating into Scy within a minute or two. He has less mobility in this form.

Midget Meep - As Scy turns into jelly again, his body splits into various slimes with the properties of that in Globule of Sanity, midget versions of the same Illiad that can serve to confuse an enemy, or to spar with more than one foe at once. Commonly known to make an inane *meep* noise several times a minute. Increased mobility compared to his first slime attack.

Living (?) Icicle - Cnid's most powerful attack. Freezes the enemy using their own body fluid, often killing them, and if they don't die they can be easily broken into tiny, bloody shards. Exerting.

Ice = H20 squared - Scy creates an icy barrier that can block most physical assaults, and energy assaults that don't involve heat. When heat reacts with the shield, such as that of fire, the shield isn't destroyed, but rather tightens into a denser water shield which can block the heat. The water can again be refrozen, rinse and repeat until desired effect is reached or until hands grow tired from massaging shampoo, er... maintaining the barrier.

Weapon: Not exactly a weapon, but Cnid's sword is a panflute rather. Seven silver pipes, each set with a tiny pentagonal moonstone. His panflute acts more like an extension of his element than a weapon, though it can still be called such. Without much of a true attack, it serves mostly to play certain notes to enhance his elemental magick. In truth, a certain combination of notes can unleash a spell that freezes everything, even water vapor, as it moves outward at the rate of nearly twenty meters per second. Point: If you aren't moving helluva fast your going to become a chunk of ice in less than a second. The result, though, leaves a nearly unconscious, and equally vulnerable Illiad. Growth cannot extend farther than a sixty meter circle as of the beginning. If it becomes necessary for him to use it as a weapon, the flute can mold into two silver sai, but these cannot unleash the attack until they mold back into the panflute.

History: Scy's white hair caused problems for him at an early age, and he has been the brunt of so many jokes now that it doesn't affect him. Born in Southern Wisconsin, Illiad moved with his father and mother (at age seven) due to a business opportunity in Japan. He has adapted well to his new culture, and the jokes have been fewer.
For the years on from seven, Scy took an interest in fighting with Sai, though it was difficult for his parents to find him a trainer, and for them to allow him to use weapons. He's shown, though, that he can handle it. The panflute is also appopriate to Scy, as he has played one since earlier even than he began training with Sai, at the age of five or under. His mother played one, and decided as his parent that she would pass the instrument down to him. An only child, Scy is just one of a plethora of names that he's used over the ages, and since the move his personality has been set to what it is in the present. His strange attitude and stranger habits haven't snagged him too many friends in Japan, but he has a few good ones. Now 18 he plans to go to college to study engineering. Looks like that's going to be put off for a while. He actually has a small interest in sea creatures of Cnidaria, but not to the extent that he desired to have jellyfish abilities and tentacles.

Relationships: None, though he's open.
Other: Has a "slight" fear of fish, and turtles. In those moments his intelligence hits an all-time low, and he can be convinced that "evil" fish/turtle is actually a zombie, which is much easier handled for him. Basically any gilled thing creeps him out, and he has a wariness around flying creatures. This habit was contracted after the change, as it would have been a very annoying one to have in Japanese daily life. Has a photographic memory.

===
Scy
===

My Sai trainer feinted left than right, but met with a furious block both times. "Good Cnihd, very good; you're learning." He whirled on spot and attempted a vicious stab with his wooden weapon at my open chest, in which he met with thin air. Dancing around him, I hummed the latest panflute tune, allowing my duel to be no less than a dance of fury. With lightning swipe after swipe I slowly battered down my trainer's meager attempts to dodge and block. I dove in for the kill, one of my two wooden sai (though dense to the weight of steel) and attempted to bring the point up to his heart; a hollow laugh erupted as my face went agog when I met with thin air just as he had.

With a bow we ended the match, as the hour long session was over. Beads of sweat flew down my face and poured off to strike the floor in a pat-a-pat rhythm. "Soon you'll be able to beat even this old fox," my trainer said with a bit of a chuckle at his lips. I gave him a hearty nod.

With a quick twirl I glided through the doorway to come face to face with the hum of traffic that easily shattered the serenity that had been inside. I grabbed a hold of my bike with one hand and swung myself onto it like it was a horse rather than a craft of metal, and proceeded to ride home.

~

Within minutes I flew into my driveway in a deft balancing act, "No hands!" I yelled to no one in particular. I quickly found the key under the mat, and opened the door, yelling in the process, "Anybody ho-o-o-me!" When the shout met with no answer, I hastily ran up the stairs to plop on my bed.

After enjoying the warm fluffiness for just a moment, and the smell of detergent, I stood up to sit at my computer chair preparing to launch into the intraweb! I reached up as the the comp sprung to life, and went to poke my jellyfish stuffed animal that had been a souveneir from a long ago trip to an aquarium. It wasn't there however, and my finger met with a cold, cardboard surface. I looked up to find a small box sitting there, and quickly swiped it from there. I was tenative at first, but ripped into reciting my "Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought him back" motto in my head.

As the contents made themselves known, the first thing in sight was bubble wrap. I snatched the wrap, and smashed it with my fist, popping many bubbles simulatenously. After that deed was done, I looked into the box to see a single silver pipe; it looked broken off from something. I whispered, "Shiny..." nonchalantly and stuck a single index finger out to touch its smooth surface. I felt nauseated, and wondered if curiosity was about to win this one, but then I passed out on the floor with a cruel conk to the head.

~

I woke to find myself sitting on bare soil, with a look of consternation I went to feel my head where the bump was and instead of feeling coarse white hair I felt a ponytail, and silkiness. There was a small puddle of water nearby, and I proceeded to look into it. What I found was, well... different. The same blue eyes glared back at me, but white-blond locks were in place of my regular "old man's" hair. I smiled into the pool with my new face with just a hint of transparency, and was interested to see a full smile instead of a smirk coming back to my eyes. I stood up and stretched, but I didn't feel my usual lankiness but the straining of muscle. I looked up and down my body to see just a tad more bulkiness, and clothes that mimicked some medieval era.

Could this get any stranger? Certainly, it seemed, as when I scratched an itch on my back I came across a slimy... tentacle? I lifted my hand up, and sure enough I could feel the things on my back, and as I concentrated they moved from my somewhere near my shoulders to wiggle in front of my face. It was weird, but also kind of neat. There were others around me, and while their faces were aghast at the changes, my curiousity stole the show and I actually thought the way I looked was pretty cool, god forbid I use the word aloud.

My eyes snapped back into focus at level with the rest of the landscape when the sound of a woman's voice, almost like a serenade pierced the relative silence.

The girl (?) woman, was in a twilight colored kimino and her words had been, "Juu-ichi." Eleven? So she was just reassuring herself we were all here then.

"There..." She voiced, and leaned against a rogue treetrunk. "I know all of your guys condition, you came from the future, and are now here; some even aren't human anymore, but half demonic or even fully demonic. This era is what you'd call the 'Feudal' era and you were selected by my sister."

She proceeded to explain about her sister, demons, and how we were meant to defeat a demon named Akuma with the powers we had been given by the priestess's soul.

"I know it's a lot to ask, and most of you think you're not powerful enough to do so, but can you save us from Akuma? If you don't your era will be doomed aswell." She finished calmly, and stared out at us, seemingly waiting for a reply.

"So if we didn't defeat this 'Akuma' and get our weapons our era would be doomed too? How much of a choice do we have?" A male had spoken, a silver-haired, silver-eyed tall man. He nodded to confirm we would help, and I nodded almost along with him. Slowly, everyone else gave their own nod.

Aoi was her name, and she then told us of how some of us had become partially demonic, youkai or hanyou, and I noticed hanyou was what I was with these tentacles; she told us of how some were samurai, priestesses, and even medicine men.

A lot to take in, but as she continued by asking us to introduce ourselves to each other I nearly jumped at the remark. I took the nearest person in a furious handshake, a black-haired tan male, and gave him a wide smile. "Nice to meet you, I'm Scy Illiad, what's your name?" He just stood there a second gaping at the sudden introduction, and I released his hand from my grasp, "erm... what's your birthday?"

===

Mystic_clown
12th March 2005, 07:21 PM
Kei
"Well, nice to meet you too," Kei replied nervously, trying not to look like an idiot to Emi. The half demon girl gave the bruenette a friendly smile.
"So, what's Australia like?" she asked, out of the blue.
"Huh?"
"You said you were from Australia right? So, what's it like?"
"Well," Kei tried to remember, "It's been years since I moved to Japan, but from I remember, it was a pretty cool place. Plenty of space as well, not as crowded as Japan." Emi gave him a cute smile and nodded.
"Okay." There was a bit of silence between the two, which kind of unnerved the Australian a bit.
"so, uh," Kei said, trying to start a conversation, "Tell me about yourself."

Damn you writers block!

Fai D. Flowright
13th March 2005, 08:58 AM
~\-|-\~ Felicia Wilder : Water Priestess ~/+|+/~

I now understood... I was a Priestess under the influence of the legendary Rhapsody. My grandma had told me tales of the great woman and her working, but I didn't think it was real! "Oh well... I guess I don't have much of a choice here. I've gotta help, even if I don't know how I can."

"I'll let you have a few minutes to introduce yourself to your new..er...soon-to-be friends, I guess." Aoi finished, giving our group a few moments to familiarize ourselves not only with our new surroundings better, but our involuntary allies as well. I took the liberty of the moment and approached a pair that were already making conversation.

"Two birds with one stone, I guess..." Figuring that I should acquaint myself with two nicest people in my line of sight. The guy had attempted to shake hands with the other, but I don't think he was expecting such a sudden impulse to occur. I approached them.

Deciding that Bat hanyou was much more open than the other, I intoduced myself to him first. "Hi there! I'm Felicia Wilder." I laughed a little from my slight anxiety; there's always a little, even for a social butterfly like myself. "Nice set of wings you got there!" I pointed out, reaching forward to touch them. Although white, they still felt leathery, like bat wings usually do.

He laughed a little himself. "Wow, you're quite the conversationalist!" I guess my own socially impulsive nature was as unsuspecting to him as he had been to the other. He smiled and seemed rather excited by the fact that there was someone as cheerful as himself here, even under the current conditions!

As his excitement rose, I could feel something... A sense an aura about him, but it was very energetic, not evil in the slightest. I could also feel it in the other nearby. It was apparent that I was able to detect demonic auras with my newfound Priestess stature. I shivered a little and the other guy took notice.

"Catching a cold?" He questioned me.

"Oh, no. It's nothing." I replied, "But I haven't heard you name yet." I felt I needed to be a little more foreward with this one...

I hope the 2 of your don't mind! ^_^; I wanted to stick myself in somewhere and I figured the 2 of you might be a good start!

DarkPsychicCharizard
13th March 2005, 12:34 PM
~Matsuda Guy~

A priestess approached us, and introduced herself to me as Felicia Wilder. She was very straight-forward; one of the first things she did was compliment my wings, touching them. I shivered a little. It was so weird, to actually feel these wings... I mean, I never had wings before. It was just creepy.

However, I was very excited. Now that's my kind of person! Cheerful and optimistic! That's the way people in this world should be.

"I haven't heard you name yet," she said.

"Oh! Oh, that's right, you haven't! My name is Matsuda Guy. It's a pleasure to meet you! And you have really really cool hair." I extended my hand. She laughed and shook it. I grinned. Yup, definitely my kind of person.

"It's pretty interesting, what's going on here," I said. "I mean, I'm pretty sure you weren't a priestess back home, right? I'm pretty damn sure I wasn't a bat hanyou. Hey, Kyo," I targeted the dog youkai. "You weren't a demon back home either, right? Oh! You haven't met Felicia yet!" I pointed at Kyo. "Felicia, that's Kyo." Then, I pointed at Felicia. "Kyo, that's Felicia." I clasped my hands together and smiled. "There! Now we all know eachother!"

Haruko
13th March 2005, 02:09 PM
Kyo Sawanai

I continued to watch and listen to the 2 of them as they talked. Being around the most-likely Priestess, I could feel a little bit of myself being scared of her, moreso probably because she was a priestess and I was a demon than anything else. But at the same time, I could feel, most likely the 'dog' in me, being a bit happy around a human, even though she was a bit cheerful. I continued to listen in until Gai* mentioned my name.

"It's pretty interesting, what's going on here" Gai continued to talk to the Priestess."I mean, I'm pretty sure you weren't a priestess back home, right? I'm pretty damn sure I wasn't a bat hanyou. Hey, Kyo.." He looked back at me. "You weren't a demon back home either, right? Oh! You haven't met Felicia yet!" He then pointed to me, to introduce me to the priestess.

"Felicia, that's Kyo." He then pointed to the priestess."Kyo, that's Felicia."

'Fe..ri..ce..a*' I sounded it out to myself. This was one of those times where I wished that I knew more english, but all I knew really was what I've learned in school. Both her and Gai's names were obviously english names, but I couldn't really pronounce them properly.

"Felicia Wilder."She said, holding out her hand..something I wasn't really accoustomed too. I slowly shook her hand, it feeling a bit foreign to me. She smiled a little, and then asked, "What kind of youkai are you..You don't really have anything that makes you stand out."

"Hajimemashite**" I said, I felt a bit more open to Fericea than to Gai, probably because she was human. "I..think I'm a dog demon.."I told her and Gai, although he most likely knew already, for one reason or another.."And I wasn't a demon before this." I finished, unsure of whatelse to say...until I smelt something that smelt awful coming this way. I scratched my nose a little with one of the claws, which got the itch on the spot.

* -- Since Kyo really doesn't know any english, he can tend to butcher English names. Such as Guy is Gai, which sorta sounds the same, and Felicia is Fericea, which is a mix of his english knowledge and Japanese.
** -- Hajimemashite dervies from "Hajimeru", which means 'to begin', and is used when you first meet a person, meaning "Pleased to meet you." This was more directed to Felicia, although he sorta mean't it for Guy aswell.
*** -- The reason why Kyo feels so weird and foreign when he handshakes is because he's more used to bowing. So if he doesn't shake your hand, but bow, it's the same thing.

[Oh yeah, when he started to smell something foul, it's leading into Katsu posting.] I'll allow all the interactions to go on until post, but we can still interact on the way to the first village.

Roy Karrde
13th March 2005, 02:27 PM
Kiyomasu Katsu
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I layed back against the tree allowing my legs to be basked in the warm sun, for some reason the sun on my skin relaxed me. The rest of the kids continued to talk after listening to the little story as I closed my eyes. Let them talk, this is all a dream anyway, I’ll wake up in a few minutes and they will all be gone. I sighed and continued to relax until I felt a shadow stand over me blocking out the sun.

“What the hell?” I yelled standing up opening my eyes to try and adjust my vision, I got a good idea of who the guy was just by his outline, it was the dog boy.

“You smell like rotten meat” Dog boy commented, I rolled my eyes and followed into a glare. Unlike the rest I could feel that him and I were different some how, more full. It was just a feeling I had in the pit of my stomach yet I was starting to wonder if him and I were special some how.

“Go sniff a butt” I replied as venomously as his remark had hit me. “And get some new clothes you look like a drowned inu” I smiled adding on the last little remark.

We both stood there and continued to glare at each other, each second more tense than the last until I finally spoke up. “So what’s your name?” I asked a bit curious as if our names some how gave me a hint about the connection we shared.

“Why would you want to know?” The drowned inu remarked

“Fine, I’ll call you Lassie” I smiled recalling the old American movies about the female dog. The drowned inu, I mean Lassie seemed to tense up for a second before relaxing trying to restrain himself.

“Sawanai Kyo” Lassie finally said pivoting on his foot to walk off.

“Lassie sounds better,” I yelled back at him as he continued to walk. I sighed and layed back against the tree. I wondered if Lassie would be back and what kindof connection we shared and who that girl was. Yet most of all I was just plain pissed at that kid for sending me here, what kindof thanks was that for me beating him up? I could have taken the opportunity and hurt him more while he was down but I didn’t and he repaid me by sending me into this fantasy world?

I sighed trying to let myself relax. “Any minute now I’ll wake up…. any minute now” I closed my eyes counting the minutes away.

Name: Kato Danzo
Looks:
[Human/Demon form] He wears a black hood that he uses to cover his face even his eyes, he covers his face in black oil so that no one can make out his face, and he keeps his eyes closed all the time due to his abilities. He wears black clothing that are two sizes too short that way they will stick to his skin and provide easy movement. Over his clothes he wears a black cape that he has wrapped around himself to prevent anyone seeing his clothes. His actual eyes that he only uses in battle are white while the pupil has no distinct color instead it is just a swirling mass of darkness when, when you look into it, it causes hypnotism.
[Demon form] He allows most of his clothing to drop leaving him to have no more than a Jungle loincloth. His hair quickly grows out turning white and drips to his knees. His skin turns a sickening green color and opens up large holes in his body where his bones and internal organs can be seen. Featherless bird wings come out of his back which mostly are just bones. Buried in his body are several different weapons such as knives and throwing stars that he can reach in and take out. He is also missing both of his eyes and has jagged rotten teeth. His body looks like it has been picked over by crows.
Personality: He’s quiet keeping himself to the shadows, he doesn’t like to use his power or getting into fights unless he has to, He also doesn’t like to use any of his abilities until he has to.
Element: Wind/Darkness
Attacks/Abilities:
Illusion: He opens his eyes to hypnotize up to three people into believing that he just did something extraordinary or that he is not there, the more movement he has to do means the less amount of time the hypnotism remains effective.

Other Me: For a limited amount of time he can create a copy of himself that is usually sent in to take the brunt of the attack * this is most effective during night time *

Swarm: Closing his eyes he can call out for any crows or any other scavenging birds to come and attack his opponent.
History: He has lived so long that he does not remember anything but serving Akuma
Relationships: None
Other:

Kato Danzo
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wiped the sweat from my forehead as I kept myself perched on a branch just above the heads of the kiddies. One swipe and I could kill half of them, it would only take me a second to pivot on the branch to swing myself around and take out the other half. The only one that would pose a threat would be the girl. Aoi, yes Aoi would be tricky she would be the first to die. Her death would be easy, yet majestic and beautiful, a work of art really and truly a tribute to my great talent in silent deaths. The rest would be nothing more than a side show compared to the work of art I could do with Aoi. Her death shouldn’t just be limited to the prying eyes of these youngsters; no they would not understand the beauty the subtlety for it. Of course they would be dead before they could truly grasp the nuance of what I did yet that was life.

No, no their deaths should not be limited to just the eyes of these children. No, word of her death should spread across the countryside like wild fire. It should be a show for hundreds not just mere teens. No the first village they reach, that, yes that would be where Aoi’s death would take place, the rest, oh the rest will fall, slowly of course to let the fear seep through their body like a fine wine.

Aoi of course, I would have to find the right thing for her. She struck me as some one who yearned for something. Yes not for lust, or power, she was deeply troubled the subtlety in her speech, her manners of walking, her jesters. She wished to meet her sister again. That was what her Achilles heal is, and that was what I would deliver. I turned and disappeared from the tree to set up her most tragic, and most spectacular death.

classy_cat18
13th March 2005, 07:42 PM
Emi Tajiri

For a while I was silent, not knowing what to say. I listened to my tail swish in the grass. "Um, I come from Tokyo, I like to hang out at Shinjuku with my friends, I read in my room to relax, and I love candy more than life itself." Kei laughed a bit at that last part. "So, what do you like to do with your friends?"

Kei looked down at the ground, a sorrowful look on his face. "I don't really have any friends."

I was vaguely aware of my fox ears drooping. I pulled at them and looked at Kei with a small smile. "I don't see why you don't have any friends. You're nice and everything." I mentally slapped myself for saying something that stupid. I looked for a way to recover. "Anyway, I could be your friend."

Siderous
15th March 2005, 07:34 PM
Florence Hayra
Monk- Wind
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Florence hadn't spoken; in fact, he hadn't paid much attention to that girl that was talking, either. All he focused on was the dirty, muddy ground that he was now laying on. "Ewww," he thought, his face distorted.

Once the lady finished her speech, Flo just sat there, arms up and legs raised above the ground. "No, no, this is bad, this is bad, real bad, bad, bad, gross, bad, ewww..." he mumbled to himself, over and over. He tried shaking off the mud, but the cloth he suddenly found himself in seemed to have an affinity for mud. The more he shook, the more mud seemed to leap from the ground and onto him.

Suddenly, a voice in his head began to shriek. He clenched his ears tightly, but to no avail. "Stop!" he screamed, "Stop it! Be gone, demon!" The words escaped his mouth before he realized he'd said it. Flo suddenly had a vision; it was a gross, green demon, sitting in a tree. He looked up, and spotted a figure above him sitting in a tree not too far from where he was crouched. Just then, the figure dissapeared, and the ringing stopped. He clutched his hands to his ears, only to withdraw them quickly, realizing that his hands were now covered with mud. "Bad, bad, ewww, bad, real bad..."

Mire
17th March 2005, 07:22 PM
===
Scy
===

Instead of giving me his name, he just up and walked away. "Rude... cold..." I muttered under my breath, and proceeded to rub a rogue strand of my hair. I flinched a little at such an obnoxious gesture of arrogant preening. Maybe there was some bad in this change.

The figure I had approached before was now lying against a treetrunk as another hanyou pestered him, introductions could be heard. What had I done wrong? Well, best to try again.

I spotted a young man sitting, er.. crouching? Well, in the mud. I wondered if possibly he needed some help and so I galloped over to witness him grumble and complain of his mud-stained clothing.

I offered a hand and it took him a second before recognition landed, afterwards in which he heartily grabbed the hand in thanks and I shook his on the way up. "Nice to meet you, I'm Cnihd Illiad, but you can call me Scy!" I stuck as much enthusiasm as possible in, and gave a grin. He opened his mouth to reply, but as he did I noticed my muddy hand. With a quick swipe I wiped the mudded palm on my trousers and I raised my head expecting an introduction.

The young adult looked from my hand to my trouser stain... my hand to my trouser stain, and I lifted an eyebrow in questioning. His mouth was agape and he looked like I had just done something extremely wrong. A barely audible noise escaped his lips, "Eww." Not again...

===

Gladiator
20th March 2005, 12:51 PM
Alright, I know I'm a bit late, but my computer was bogged down by a virus (and pop-up) attack that has taken until today to be fixed. I'm trying to work through everyone's posts, but I would appreciate it if someone helped me out. Here's my sign-up and I'll add my post when I can.

Name: Archwood (Ark) O’Ryan
Element: Nature
Class: Samurai (Can they have two classes? If so…Medicine Man)
Personality: Gentle, Kind-spirited, and intelligent, Ark is someone who tries to be the friend of everyone. He’s a tad sensitive, and he isn’t willing to harm people if he can help it. However, one can’t ask for a better companion. He’s brave and self-sacrificing (though that can be annoying), and he’s convicted of his own beliefs. He’ll protect his friends and look after them. Sometimes he’s too quiet for his own good, and he can’t always grasp the big picture. Whenever presented with something he can’t quite handle, his brain tends to shut down and reboot (he faints, but he doesn’t like to call it that). Though not the most aggressive person, he does tend to take defense of his masculinity (not in a sexist way, though).
Looks: 6’4, athletic build, tanned skin from working out in the sun, well-groomed green hair (it’s natural), and lime green eyes. He’s plain by nature, and only wears a green T-shirt, black pants, white sneakers, and an oak brown jacket. He also uses a belt with a buckle made of oak.

In the past, he wears the whole armor ensemble that’s green and brown with various plant-life growing out of every which place. (I’ll try and specify later)

Abilities: Considering his Nature element, he can ‘commune’ with plant-life (it doesn‘t seem like an attack). He also is quite athletic and has increased defensive ability.

Attacks:

(Nature’s Daggers): Ark turns any leaves he holds into razor sharp throwing weapons. It turns thorns into poisonous melee daggers

(Wild Growth): Ark can manipulate the properties and growth of nearby plant-life for one minute

(Mother Nature): Ark creates a network of branches to become either a shield or dome

(Photosynthetic Blast): Ark absorbs the light of the sun to be releases in one tremendous attack (however, it leaves him exhausted)

(Paradise Lost): Won‘t be seen till later, but he strengthens any auxiliary weapon for a powered assault.

Weapon: Wild Naginata: A polearm with a katana-styled blade at the end that is about as long as Ark is tall. The pole is made of wood that is seemingly indestructible. The weapon has various vines growing around it with thorns coming out of them. It comes with two handholds.

(Raging Naginata): Ark’s naginata extends to twice his size and the thorns extend and become poisonous, it can then be used as a pole-vault.

History: Not much to say, he’s of Irish descent, he has an older sister, twin brother, and younger brother. He’s had a pretty uneventful life. He’s a nerd, he doesn’t get too much respect from people. His father is an engineer, and his mother is a botanist, which explains his love of plant-life. He’s a wild-life enthusiast, and takes an interest zoology. He has no knowledge of the martial arts, but he tends to stand up well for himself.
Relationships: None, but Open (he’s still in America)
Other: Seeks to purchase a sword so that he’s not totally helpless if something happens to his naginata. Seems to like gardening and stories.

Roy Karrde
20th March 2005, 05:25 PM
Kiyomasu Katsu
~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was our little group of explorers that were supposed to find the weapons, and stuff. So far it had been almost an hour and no waking up. I sighed rubbing my stomach which had began to rumble, okay so I can be hungry in this dream too. I thought I heard that there was a town near by, maybe some possum or rat. Wait what the hell was I thinking?

I reached over and scratched my stomach lazily, I really must be half snake or something like that guy was half Lassie. Suddenly I heard a horrible ripping sound, I looked at my hand to see a long piece of snakeskin, which had been taken off my stomach. Ah crap I’m shedding.

“Screw this” I sighed through my fangs as I got up and walked off. The walk to the next town wasn’t that long, infact I was a bit disappointed that it was so short, the sun just felt so good and the fresh air really helped clear my mind.

“Demon, DEMON” A young woman shouted as I entered town, okay maybe this wasn’t the best idea. Human’s here weren’t very accustomed to seeing a snake dude walk through town. The woman quickly ran off, running to tell everyone else I guess. As for myself I quickly made my way into the back alley between two buildings.

“At least they will have a harder time finding me here” I told myself and no one in particular as I made my way through the back alley ways of the buildings, making sure never to cross over into any main areas of traffic. “So this is my life now” I said sitting down slowly, I had once been a pretty good student in school, I tried to right my wrongs of the past, and now here I was stuck in hell.

“I don’t even have Lassie here to tease” I sighed absentmindedly chewing and swallowing a rat. Yes, this was truly hell; there was no way it could possibly get any worse. Yet I had a feeling it would get worse.

Gladiator
20th March 2005, 10:24 PM
Archwood
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I won't go into how I got here, it's not as exciting as the others. Needless to say I was here, and I had to do something.

I took in everything that the one called Aoi said. Something didn't seem right to me, and it took me awhile to figure out what it was.

"Hang on," I exclaimed, "Were you speaking in Japanese?"

Aoi looked at me blankly for a moment, "Yes, I was. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know the language. I'm not from Japan, nor have I taken an interest in the language," I simply stated, "This is something short of a miracle!"

"Nope," she said in amusement, "Just magic."

"Eh," I said, before taking a good look around, "but...but..."

----

I woke up a few seconds later to see everyone looking at me quizically. I was red in the face, this was not something I was particulary proud of.

"Yeah," I said, a tad peeved, "I faint when I'm overwhelmed with stuff. I'll try and not make that a liability."

"Anyway," I continued, "Since I have your attention, I'm Archwood O'Ryan. Most people call me Ark. If you think that's a goofy name, please don't ask."

As I tried to stand up, I couldn't help but take notice of the lake nearby. Seeing how everyone else changed, I was curious as to how I changed.

"What's with the armor," I said, "I really don't see myself as the offensive type."

I lowered the brim of my hat (I really have no idea what to call it*) to shield my eyes from the sun. I felt uncomfortable in the constraints of these vines and plants that seemed to hold my suit together. For whatever reason, my armor seemed more wooden than cloth or metallic, and it was all green or brown. At least they appealed to my sense of color.

"So," I said looking at the group again, "We should probably mobilize. One of us is already missing, and time is rarely on our side."

I could see some looks of uncertainly in some of the members. I could understand what they felt. I felt the same as some, but I was still going to mask it with a smile.

"Hey, c'mon," I said in a not-so-reassured manner, "Think about it. We really couldn't live in our present if this evil demon took over. Logically speaking, something defeated him. Whether or not it was us remains to be seen, but I'm sure going to try."
----------------------
*That was supposed to be IC, but I still don't know what to call
Also, if anyone finds Ark exclaiming profanity, I'd like to know (he's not supposed to curse, unless under extreme circumstance).

Siderous
21st March 2005, 04:05 PM
Florence Hayra

Wind master

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Florence was hunched behind a tree with his robe off, and trying to wash it in the nearby pond. He wasn't sure what was going on; he didn't really care. It was all weird yes, but still unimportant. He'd pinched himself earlier, assuring himself that he was indeed alive and not dreaming, and since he was still alive, Flo felt that that was the most important thing right at the moment.

Flo pulled his damp yet clean robe out of the water, and suddenly remembered that he had no way of drying it. He sighed, wishing that it was windy out so he could blow dry it-- just then, a small tornado of air surrounded him, whipping his robe and hair around. It was an awkward yet incredible experience, and it died out just as fast as it had come. Florence blinked a few times, and then realized that his robe was in fact dry. Confusion and curiosity crept in. He put on his robe and made his way back to the others, wondering what interesting things were going to happen next.

Haruko
21st March 2005, 11:04 PM
Kyo Sawanai

"Hey, c'mon,"Aruku[Ark....butchering names = fun] said, and then continued a bit uneasy, "Think about it. We really couldn't live in our present if this evil demon took over. Logically speaking, something defeated him. Whether or not it was us remains to be seen, but I'm sure going to try."

"Thats right!"Aoi said smiling as one of the monks..who had hair somewhat similar to mind, came back. "I'll lead you to the first village, which is my hometown. You'll know if your weapon is there, and if it isn't, you can always buy a weapon until then."

She somewhat confused me there..but I decided that she was talking about weapons..and a town..Something foul was nearby, and I could feel my face losing color just from the smell alone. She then pointed out a direction and we started to walk along side with her. She slowly trailed behind until she got to me...and Fericea and Gai. She nudged me to lower myself down to her level, and I did so.

"I want to tell you this now...lately, my village has been wary of demons...since this demon nearby has been capturing all the boys in town. They shouldn't be much afraid of you, since dog demon's and humans have lived together peacefully for quite sometime...but the other one, the snake demon...is probably having a bit of trouble."She whispered. I looked at her for a second and nodded. "Oh yeah..I know you can sense the youki* already."She smiled."You have such a keen nose."

"yeah..is that a good thing?"I joked around, something I didn't do much, but I felt lowsy. She giggled a bit and nodded.
"Sometimes."She said, and then left to lead us to the main village. Fericea looked at me a bit weird, wondering if anything was wrong.

"Oh...no..I just smell something really bad.."I told her and she laughed aswell. We continued to walk a bit until someone came infront of me...all of the sudden, and I jumped.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Scy Illiad, what's your name?"He said cheerfully..with the creepiest smile on his face. 'Ci' I pronounced it in my head....everyone has some weird names that were hard to pronounce..

"..Sawanai..Kyo.."I said slowly. I could feel a demonic presence in him, but at the same time, a human presence...he was probably was a half-demon..a hanyou.
"Kyo...whats your birthday?"He said next, which might've been the weirdest thing to ask me. I looked at him, weirdly, and then looked away.
"July 21...1987[I think..that'd make him almost 18]."

*youki -- Demonic energy....;)

I'll introduce the town we're coming up to in my next post. The weapon there will be Kyo's....so...er..post away.;)That and more info on the demon we'll be facing at the village.

Mystic_clown
2nd April 2005, 09:45 PM
I'm not sure where we are now so I'll just take a guess.

Kei
------------------------
Kei looked at Emi with a surprised look on his face.
"You mean it?" he asked, siletly praying that this wasn't a dream.
"Of course I mean it," she replied, "Why wouldn't I?" Kei didn't know what to do. A part of him wanted to hug the girl for her kindness, but he held back.
"Thank you," Kei said softly. The Australian looked around to realize that everyone else had leaving.
"Yipes!" he yelped, jumping to his feet, "We've gotta catch up to them!"

Once again, suffering from writers block.

Mire
4th April 2005, 06:55 PM
Oh, selfishness Pol-san, getting the first weapon for yourself... XD.

= Scy =

"July 21, 1987..." I repeated quietly. I looked up at the slightest distraught on Kyo's face and smiled, "Don't worry, I ask everyone that. Don't single yourself out now." He wiped the hand I had shook on his pant leg and a bit of the eccentricity of the moment alleviated in the slightest, but he still was weirded out. Whatever...

I quickly bowed to everyone else around. "Scy Illiad," I mouthed through open teeth, "no need to say your birthdays as Kyo has obviously become estranged to me now." I poked Kyo in the ribs at this, and he drew back in a kind of mock fear, smiling weakly. Oh well, his birthday was in a week or so. Mwahaha!

I looked around to see everyone following Aoi off to the first village. I bounded after.

=

It wasn't far, and we came upon the houses in just a short walk. Normal homes (or so it seemed from the distance) rose from the ground like stoic spartans. Kyo had been sniffing all the while, and Aoi was becoming increasingly quiet. In fact, in classic horror movie suspense style, everything was a little too quiet. Mild chatter still came from the group but it was muted.

I opened my trap wide and shouted, "Si - a - lence!" Accenting each syllable with a crescendo I stopped only to hear a faint echo rattle from the plain, calling "si - a - lence..." to the wind. Everyone gawked as if I had just breached the code of some orthodox faith inside their own temple. Aoi chortled, I smirked and kept walking otherwise indifferent.

Short, I know, but there isn't much posting to be done at the moment.

Mire
12th April 2005, 07:28 PM
*Pokes PoLHaruko-san* Hel-oo? (Apologies for double postage).

Haruko
17th April 2005, 12:14 AM
I'm reallyyyyyyyyy sorry for not posting in a while, I guess that I was trying to get some people to post. However, I will post, and hopefully people will then post after me.

And Mire..I just want my character to be a demonstration for everyone else on how to go about getting the weapon.

Kyo Sawanai

"Si - a - lence!"Scy cried out, breaking the long, awkward silence that fell upon us all. He was insane..or beyond insane...or just hyper. I rolled my eyes as Aoi laughed a little, and we continued on into the city. I continued to use my new senses aswell...something in the air wasn't right. I smelled humans, a bunch, and I smelled us. And then I smelt something different..another demon, besides 'snakeboy', which I could smell aswell.

"What can you smell?"Aoi asked my, tugging on my arm. I looked down to her..
"Another demon, something powerful..but not that strong.."
"Yes, as I said before.."She said.."There is a demon capturing all the boys..and some girls aswell. He is a moth demon...and is a underling of Akuma..."
"Ah.."I said, my voice fading in bits. We slowly came into the village..some of the homes made of a solid, cementish material, and then some where made of wood. Aoi allowed everyone to explore a bit, but pulled me aside.

"I want to introduce you to the monks in the shrine."She smiled, "Since the moth-youkai, people have been untrusting of all demons, including Inu-youkai, who are in peace with humans."

"If you can calm them down, I'm sure you can stay with them...I'd allow you to stay at my house, but my mom...with full demons.."
"It's fine."I cut her off, and she patted my back, as in a 'Ganbatte!*' sort of way. We walked slowly until we reached some stairs, with one of those huge shrine wood things.. We slowly walked up there, and within step..I felt there was another purpose as to me going to the shrine..

"Youkaiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"A monk at the head yelled, as a bunch of trainning monks came along with spells. Aoi quickly ran up and told them situation, which calmed them down. She made a motion for me to stay where I was, and I waited...

Untill she came back with an old monk, who wore a warm smile on his face. I would've smiled back, but something in me told me to remain calm, and not to show any expression. I slowly walked to them, and bowed.

"Hajimemashi..te."I said..and he followed back with the same.
"I here..that you wish to occupy one of our guests rooms?"He said.."Well then, may you be our guest, we welcome anyone that is good into our shrine with open arms."
"Thanks, houshi-sama."I said, and he laughed at the ending I used.
"Aoi, he will be safe here. I'll show him around..you go and help your friends."He instructed her.

"I'll be ok Kyo-san."Aoi smiled."Just rest, and you can...learn more about the area here!"She then left, and I was left alone with the houshi.
"Come on...I'll show you around."He said with a warm voice, and walked away..

Mire
23rd April 2005, 07:50 PM
Bah! I dislike overnight inn-type posting. I'll think of something soon Pol-san, and edit it here later.

Mire
3rd May 2005, 07:04 PM
I digress, I've nearly forgotten to post anything here, and also I fear I really can't. Damned writer's block, though I'm sure you're all going "excuses, excuses.." In reply to weaponry Pol-san, it was intended as a joke, lol. Well, we'll give it go! Apologies for shortness.

===
Scy
===

Never would have I expected to see such a beautiful temple. I had wandered off by myself into the gardens (as Kyo had taken the role of leader and I wasn't for oppressive), a stunning area of brilliant little streams here and there that self-watered the thriving plants. Never had I seen Japan so well kept.

Monks toiled all around with their various tools of the trade, obviously all informed of our party's demonic heritage so they gave me little more than a slight look of disdain with the more strict interpreters. They worked so deftly and with such grace! It must take much training to reach that level, though I guess I was more than a little ambidextrous myself.

Near the bottom of the upscale garden consisting of a series of tiered flat cultivations there was a small pool, consisting of little more than water lilies and silt, but even if it wasn't salt water I could feel the tentacles on my back tingling with anticipation. Fine, fine, I'd give myself one little taste of the coldness and purity.

With steady footing I slowly lowered a single toe into the water to find it was pleasantly lukewarm as I liked it, and the clarity and mineral content was more than enough to make me want to run and jump with an overboard flip into the water. Never had I felt so alive and so bestial and primal as I had with this excitement, and I had to admit these animal senses I liked. Embracing the experience certainly made it easier.

As I found, flipping into the pond was precisely what I did, shedding to my undershorts I did a quick slide of finess and landed directly in the middle of the cool but not too much water, smiling and closing my eyes at the pleasure of swimming. I was shafted back to reality by the scorn of several nearby monks and a chortle from some where higher elevated. I smirked a little and dived deeper into the pool, marveling at my ability to breath through my gills. Underneath the water I guffawed bubbles at the very thought.

===

I couldn't think of anything, so I just went with some self-discovery of Scy's new extreme love of water. Now I will proceed to spin around and post to a random roleplayer who will post next... *spins*