PDA

View Full Version : Official TPM Member Picture Topic 5

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

RedStarWarrior
12th March 2005, 01:17 AM
Same rules as before (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22421), but now the topic is more manageable. Images can be attached to posts, linked to from photobucket or other sites that allow offsite linking (don't hotlink from webmasters who don't want to be hotlinked from or you'll be in pretty deep water), or can be uploaded/hotlinked via the TPM upload facility (http://www.iphq.net/tpm/upload.cgi). :)

Yeah, I don't have a picture yet, but I will post one as soon as I can.

Agent Elrond
12th March 2005, 09:10 AM
New pic since last time, I suppose you could say this is me in one of my "Flying Tiger Pounce" moments. :)

http://www.iphq.net/tpm/uploads/24661/JUMPsmall.jpg

Yup, that grass is DEAD vegitation! 8)

Sceptile_Master
12th March 2005, 10:01 AM
That is one random picture. I hope you landed safely LOL.

Dark-San
12th March 2005, 10:40 AM
http://www.geocities.com/darkyouthtpm/KIF_1138.txt

Mine was taken like half a year ago when me and a dude at my local store got swept the top 2 prize at the World Championship qualifying tournament.

Note* I'm the one on the left with the trophey. For a better view, you can click here! Click here (http://www.geocities.com/darkyouthtpm/KIF_1137.txt)

phaedrus
12th March 2005, 12:08 PM
New pic since last time, I suppose you could say this is me in one of my "Flying Tiger Pounce" moments. :)

Yup, that grass is DEAD vegitation! 8)
o.O

ryandude713
12th March 2005, 02:53 PM

That's like straight out of hollywood special effects awesome.

Tainted
12th March 2005, 04:39 PM

At least you had the proper safety equipment on. It can get rough jumping from a rock a foot from the ground.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Agent Elrond
12th March 2005, 04:49 PM
Sceptile_Master: Yeah, I landed safely (both times, I had to jump twice to get the two pictures) rolling out of a land is a great thing. :)

Phaedrus: More like: 8D

Ryandude: Thank you. No special effects were needed here except a willing assistant to take the pictures. :D

Tainted: Like hell it can. But it's worse when you're jumping off a rock that's four feet off the ground and the ground is uneven and bumpy. With practice you get pretty good at it though. ;)

nightcrow
12th March 2005, 06:10 PM
my cat and meee!!!

PancaKe
13th March 2005, 06:17 AM
nightcrow - which is which?

:jump: just kidding ^_^ u have a cute cat. And is there something in/on your lip in that photo or is it just because of the camera in front of half your face?

shazza
13th March 2005, 06:54 AM
why the fuck do you need a helmet in the first place, seriously

Agent Elrond
13th March 2005, 08:55 AM
Shazza: Why the **** can't you use a question mark?

I didn't need a helmet. I was wearing a helmet. There is a difference.

Nightcrow: Hey, cute kitty! You look pretty cool too... except for that camera like object stuck to your che--- oh wait. :sweat:

homeofmew
13th March 2005, 05:06 PM
http://homeofmew.homestead.com/files/katana8.JPG

abunaidesu
13th March 2005, 05:13 PM
http://homeofmew.homestead.com/files/katana8.JPG

WOW! that is an awesome picture. :). you are so pretty :)

oh and nightcrow has a sexy cat :love:

Andrew
13th March 2005, 05:15 PM
New photos of me, from about 10 minutes ago because I was bored and I just wasted 1.80 sending emailing them from my phone to my gmail.

Good/Bad?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Agent Elrond
13th March 2005, 07:33 PM
Ozzy wins for coolest hair so far. :yes:

Nice eyebrows too. :)

shazza
13th March 2005, 07:45 PM
Okay.

Why were you wearing a helmet? :)

Dark Scizor
13th March 2005, 07:58 PM
They're good pics Oz :P.

Crystal Mew
14th March 2005, 12:21 AM
Nice pics Andy :)

and cute kitty Ash!

Agent Elrond
14th March 2005, 08:59 AM
Shazza: :)

Because I had been riding my bike.

Off roads.

Where the trails are steep.

And muddy.

With lots of rocks.

And other hard/sharp objects that would like to make indnetations on my head should I fall.

Biking Laws never stated you had to take off your helmet for jumping off rocks. Quite the opposite in fact.

Hope that answered your question. :wave:

The Muffin Man
14th March 2005, 09:23 AM
Shazza: :)

Because I had been riding my bike.

Off roads.

Where the trails are steep.

And muddy.

With lots of rocks.

And other hard/sharp objects that would like to make indnetations on my head should I fall.

Biking Laws never stated you had to take off your helmet for jumping off rocks. Quite the opposite in fact.

Hope that answered your question. :wave:

You're not on a bike in that picture, so this relatively rude response isn't neccasary, y'know.

And Tina - One day, you're gonna cut yourself and I'm going to laugh because you deserve it for treating the katana like a goddamn toy.

Zak
14th March 2005, 09:46 AM
I should have some new photos scanned soon, but for the hell of it since this is a new topic, here are some old ones a lot of you may have seen before.

~Zak

Kirei
14th March 2005, 09:47 AM
Mike, Agent Elrond's post wasn't rude, she was just answering Shazza's question!
Ashley, very nice as usual. Andy - I like the one in your sig the best, it's funny! I do prefer you now without the goatee though. Tina - you scare me a bit! :o :196:

Oakbark
14th March 2005, 12:46 PM
Agent Elrond, may i ask if you are from the countryside or if you were just visiting? It might clear up some questions i have. . .or perhaps just one.

Oz: Cool first picture, but you look waaaaay too feminine in the second one. Waaay too feminine. Your eyebrows will never match mine. *sigh* i love my eyebrows.

Damien.

Agent Elrond
14th March 2005, 08:56 PM
TMM: You weren't in the conversation to start with, so that rather stupid remark wasn't really necessary, ya'know? :)

Oakbark: I live in the foothills of the Sierra Navada mountains... lots of countryside there... great mountain biking and river play. Get's darn hot in the summer tho. >.>

Er, what kind of questions? o.O;

Zak: NOOOOOO! NOT THOSE AGAIN!!!!!! :eek: Pleasepleasepleaseplesae get new oneses!!!!!!! *begs with puppy eyes*

Oakbark
15th March 2005, 02:26 PM
No, it's just i can understand if an urban person would see the breath-taking danger of a rock jumping adventure, but as a country person, i dunno, i guess i thought you'd be a little less enthralled by jumping off a two-foot rock.

Agent Elrond
15th March 2005, 09:52 PM
No, it's just i can understand if an urban person would see the breath-taking danger of a rock jumping adventure, but as a country person, i dunno, i guess i thought you'd be a little less enthralled by jumping off a two-foot rock.

Since when am I enthralled that I jumped off a two-foot rock? (It was closer to four feet anyway, but the camera made perspective weird.) I mean it's fun (I do it all the time), but the only exciting thing about this particular incident was that someone got a good picture of it.

Kris
16th March 2005, 04:24 AM
I do things like that all the time AE, its good fun!

A lot of times I have skis attached to my feet, my none the less. Its still good fun!!

Kris
17th March 2005, 06:11 PM
Its a really bad photo but heres a very recent pic of me in college

Greyfox
17th March 2005, 06:21 PM
Its a really bad photo but heres a very recent pic of me in collegeNice.

I'd post a picture of myself, but I won't for two reasons:

One; I'm still recovering from a slight sunburn on my face (lousy sun and its brightness). Two; I'm god-awful to look at regardless.

-Grey, uncle

Dark Scizor
17th March 2005, 06:37 PM
Two; I'm god-awful to look at regardless.

As gay as this sounds, I'd have to disagree with you there :P you aren't 'god-awful.'

Agent Elrond
17th March 2005, 08:11 PM
Hey Kris, you look quite nice. :) No seriously, very friendly and approachable looking. Nice. :D

Jumping offa rocks is good fun, but it's the best when it's a hot hot day and you land in water. Ah, bliss. And then you get out and do it all over again!

:wave:

The Muffin Man
17th March 2005, 10:07 PM
Nice.

I'd post a picture of myself, but I won't for two reasons:

One; I'm still recovering from a slight sunburn on my face (lousy sun and its brightness). Two; I'm god-awful to look at regardless.

-Grey, uncle

I think you forgot the third, "It's more fun to be a stupid bastard and say OLOL IM UGLY OLOL"

Seriously, that's like one of my biggest pet peeves. I don't get why people buy that crap.

Greyfox
17th March 2005, 10:58 PM
I think you forgot the third, "It's more fun to be a stupid bastard and say OLOL IM UGLY OLOL"

Seriously, that's like one of my biggest pet peeves. I don't get why people buy that crap.
What about people who are overly critical towards every _little_ thing despite knowing fully that whatever they say will have absolutely no effect on the person they're aiming it at.

Seriously, why do you complain over the Internet? It's not like you can change anything.

We're always going to be the same stubborn little bastards we always are, TMM; nothing you say can change that fact.

-Grey

The Muffin Man
17th March 2005, 11:01 PM
What about people who are overly critical towards every _little_ thing despite knowing fully that whatever they say will have absolutely no effect on the person they're aiming it at.

Seriously, why do you complain over the Internet? It's not like you can change anything.

We're always going to be the same stubborn little bastards we always are, TMM; nothing you say can change that fact.

-Grey

You seem to be awfully full of complaints on the internet yourself, don'tcha.

On top of that, it annoys me. I said something. I'm not overly critical, it just pisses me off.

It's this new trend among emo apparently to be a little bitch about everything and it annoys the everlovin' crap out of me.

Greyfox
17th March 2005, 11:49 PM
And what pretell makes you think that I'm an Emogoth?

I'm a Jesusfreak, not an Emogoth.

But I'm not going to deny my hypocrisy. Everyone's a little double-minded, you know.

-Grey

Tainted
18th March 2005, 09:22 AM
Duhh. Emo =/= Goth.

Emo = Dashboard Confessionals.
Goth = HIM.

See-- the differance is: Dashboard Confessionals is "love music."
Him is "love metal."

In my opinion I don't care if guys bitch about how they look bad, but to me it just seems like a feminine thing to do. Because hell, most girls I know regardless of how they actually look will bitch and bitch for hours before they take a picture or send you a picture because "My hair doesn't look good right now" or "My eyes are sort of red" or "I don't have makeup on" or ... the list just fucking goes on.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Kirei
18th March 2005, 09:32 AM
That's a bit sexist, isn't it Tainted? Then again, it probably is true about a lot of girls, but not every girl. Quite often I don't even brush my hair in the morning let alone bother with anything else, and I love having my picture taken, I don't spend any time at all getting ready. Ade, on the other hand is the opposite so maybe in our relationship the roles are reversed or something hehe
Anyway you're right about emo and goth, they can't be the same because I like emo but not goth. Then again I do like HIM, but maybe that's more to do with Ville Valo than the music...
Kris, you look really pretty there but then again, you always do! :196:

Katie
20th March 2005, 11:28 PM
guys guys I got my ear pierced today and am very excited about it and felt like sharing. :) I'm not so much excited about what it looks like now, but excited about what all I'm going to experiment with after it's healed and can change jewelry and get other holes around it :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/pudgypanda7/conch.jpg
<33333333 it. 'cept for the "cant touch ear ever or ear will fall off" thing.

~Katie

nightcrow
21st March 2005, 12:02 AM
guys guys I got my ear pierced today and am very excited about it and felt like sharing. :) I'm not so much excited about what it looks like now, but excited about what all I'm going to experiment with after it's healed and can change jewelry and get other holes around it :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v393/pudgypanda7/conch.jpg
<33333333 it. 'cept for the "cant touch ear ever or ear will fall off" thing.

~Katie

katie got an inner conch?? holy shit thats neat :o

'grats lady 8)

Kirei
21st March 2005, 02:24 AM
Wow, that looks cool, Katie! I also like your star earring, I have some exactly like that!
:196:

Tainted
21st March 2005, 06:47 AM
That's a hot piercing. I got to try and get a picture of my third tattoo up here.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Dark Dragonite
1st April 2005, 07:44 AM
Time to scare you all!!!!
I have more recent pics, Jess, and I use the digital cameras a lot now...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/oneamongthelost/Vain/DSC00367.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/oneamongthelost/Vain/steve.jpg

Yes, I am 22, I do look old, and I do grow a beard/stache fast...

PancaKe
2nd April 2005, 01:02 AM
@ Katie: ^_^ is nice,, but it scares me just thinking about me getting one. *egad*

@ Dark Dragonite: is your hair blueish? it looks cool

Mewtwo-D2
2nd April 2005, 01:45 AM
Well, here's me, in one of the few pictures I actually like. And it's not because I think I'm a fat, ugly cow, it's just I don't usually take good pictures. I'm actually fairly comfortable with myself as a general thing, so there.

The first picture is my honey-dog, Frieda. She's a Lab-Mastiff mix and is a sweetie-pie.

Dark Dragonite
2nd April 2005, 07:26 AM
@ Katie: ^_^ is nice,, but it scares me just thinking about me getting one. *egad*

@ Dark Dragonite: is your hair blueish? it looks cool
Thanks!!
Yes, my hair was blue, actually, with a red skunk spot, lol, but I dyed it back to a dark brown, for employment reasons.

Magmar
2nd April 2005, 09:34 AM
Speaking of blue, I should be uploading pictures of my new blue hair today

Bulbasaur4
2nd April 2005, 10:08 PM
Random picture that I took with my new webcam.
*cue evil laughter*
the sad thing is I doubt I'll ever USE the webcam... but whatever. Gotta have fun before the new-ness wears off.

Oh! and I love the earing Katie! Very purdy...
D2- I LUV your doggy! Looks so cute! Plus you're purdy, but I know about the whole 'usually don't take good pictures' because i'm the same way. For every picture that I might deem 'good' there are like a million ugly ass ones of myself. Gah.

Dark Scizor
2nd April 2005, 10:21 PM
B4: Nice pic as always.

Deus Mortuorum
2nd April 2005, 10:32 PM
1. Sitting in the snow.
2. Standing on top of the mountain, right before boarding down.
3. Posing, a few weeks before I shaved.
4. Me and my buddy in Applebee's.

Syberia
2nd April 2005, 11:59 PM
Dark Dragonite, you bear a strange resemblance to someone I know. And also Ashton Kutcher.

Kalah, you're just being your usual hot self. Nothing new there ;).

Dark Dragonite
3rd April 2005, 08:53 AM
Dark Dragonite, you bear a strange resemblance to someone I know. And also Ashton Kutcher.

Kalah, you're just being your usual hot self. Nothing new there ;).

Lol, um, thanks, I actually get the strange resemblance to someone they know a lot, I guess my face is as popular as my name...steve miller...nuff said, lol

Dark Dragonite
3rd April 2005, 07:38 PM
This pic was taken today, after my haircut...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/oneamongthelost/DSCF0008.jpg

Razola
3rd April 2005, 08:57 PM

The Internet is serious business.

-Grey
You have a got-damned signature, use it.

EDIT: I use to not post my picture because I had no camera, but now it's because I just don't feel like it.

Tainted
3rd April 2005, 09:33 PM
EDIT: I use to not post my picture because I had no camera, but now it's because I just don't feel like it.

It's because you're afraid Kalah might be jealous of your breasts.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

The Muffin Man
3rd April 2005, 09:38 PM
You know, Cunter, you seem to love going "OLOZ UR FAT". Would you happen to have some sort of deep-seated hatred for round people? Did a big guy steal your girlfriend?

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Tainted
3rd April 2005, 09:47 PM
You know, ****er, you seem to love going "OLOZ UR FAT". Would you happen to have some sort of deep-seated hatred for round people? Did a big guy steal your girlfriend?

Seems like you took some hurt to that one, Mike. Is fat a touchy subject for yourself? Because you, yourself, seem to be fond of going "OLOLZ YOU SMOKE DRUGS STOOPIT! BAG MY GROCERIES!"

I have no problem with fat people. It's angsty fat people that piss me off. Raz (if fat) is automatically a cool fat guy. The type that wears a hawaiin shirt and is a big fat party animal. I was just making the comment as a little titter (pun intended).

Yeah, yeah.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

fat man with a monkey
3rd April 2005, 09:48 PM
Seriously, Zak, we are jolly. Unless you're behind us in a buffet or movie theater, you have no reason to hate us. And if you do, save it for then.

On a lighter note...

The four posters above me are jealous noobs.
[ninja edit] seeing as how zak posted while I was writing mine...
I would like the world to know that I enjoy hawaiian shirts and hawaiian drinks. That is all.

Tainted
3rd April 2005, 09:52 PM
[ninja edit] seeing as how zak posted while I was writing mine...
I would like the world to know that I enjoy hawaiian shirts and hawaiian drinks. That is all.

See, Mike? You could learn a lot from this guy. He's the epitome of a cool fat guy.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Bulbasaur4
4th April 2005, 12:00 AM

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Hey, I'm happy with my chest size! lol, leave mine out of it.

(*goes to exclude herself from the conversation so as not to take sides*)

Razola
4th April 2005, 01:02 AM
I have no problem with fat people. It's angsty fat people that piss me off. Raz (if fat) is automatically a cool fat guy. The type that wears a hawaiin shirt and is a big fat party animal. I was just making the comment as a little titter (pun intended).
I just wish they'd put the Hawaiian shirts closer to the bras at my Wal-Mart.

Tainted
4th April 2005, 06:53 AM
Hey, I'm happy with my chest size! lol, leave mine out of it.

(*goes to exclude herself from the conversation so as not to take sides*)

Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with your boobs that I can see. I say this because you never know what could be hiding underneath the clothes... a myserious third nipple... maybe a lot of hair... maybe you're really a robot and don't have breasts but rather... fuck, I got nothing.

TPM's Official Member Picture Topic 5 is now officially TPM's Official Boobie-Monster Topic 5.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Sceptile_Master
4th April 2005, 04:47 PM
Here's a really bad picture I got taken of me today. Oh well, I look really goofy in it.

http://onfinite.com/libraries/401680/c87.jpg

Yukitsukai
4th April 2005, 05:06 PM
Hi guyths. Fear the glitter. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/kimmis_photos/IM000011.jpg)
Paper clip necklace. Yep. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/kimmis_photos/IM000044.jpg)
Me trying to look evil. I fail. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/kimmis_photos/IM000046.jpg)
I have long eyelashes. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/kimmis_photos/IM000053.jpg)
Yay for eyeliner. My eyes suck. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/kimmis_photos/IM000055.jpg)
Me giving Mr. Bad Finger. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/kimmis_photos/IM000058.jpg)

fat man with a monkey
4th April 2005, 06:01 PM
Kimmi = hot
there, I commented.

sesshomaru
4th April 2005, 07:10 PM
Nice pics everyone(execpt sceptile master) ,no I'm joking!!And this may sound like a quite stupid question, but..............how do you get the pictures to the computer?

Razola
4th April 2005, 09:20 PM
Kimmi = hot
there, I commented.
If you are referring to Yukitsukai, I must announce my disagreement.

Bulbasaur4
8th April 2005, 05:11 PM
Oooo! I like the paperclip necklace Kimmi!!
You remind me a lot of my friend Michelle, who has cute/cool things like that all the time. Her pin earrings were the best...

Jeff
8th April 2005, 07:13 PM
Nice pics everyone(execpt sceptile master) ,no I'm joking!!And this may sound like a quite stupid question, but..............how do you get the pictures to the computer?

Well since you have over 100 posts you can upload here (http://www.iphq.net/tpm/upload.cgi)

Also, I hope to get at least one pic of myself up sometime soon...

suzie
8th April 2005, 10:25 PM
this is new from last wednesday :wave:

my friend who took the picture is ridiculous. she was screaming at me saying shit like, "undress the camera with your eyes whilst pretending someone just told you a racist joke and youre trying not to laugh"

i was like, "just take the picture, slut :lol:"

PNT510
9th April 2005, 03:36 AM
looking great as always suzie.

Crystal Mew
9th April 2005, 10:39 AM
you look pretty Suzie , nice pic :)

The Muffin Man
9th April 2005, 10:43 AM
this is new from last wednesday :wave:

my friend who took the picture is ridiculous. she was screaming at me saying shit like, "undress the camera with your eyes whilst pretending someone just told you a racist joke and youre trying not to laugh"

i was like, "just take the picture, slut :lol:"

Ha.

Pretty as ever, Suz.

The Muffin Man
9th April 2005, 10:44 AM
I just wish they'd put the Hawaiian shirts closer to the bras at my Wal-Mart.

You should wear a mansierre.

fat man with a monkey
9th April 2005, 10:48 AM
or a bro.

sesshomaru
9th April 2005, 11:03 AM
Well since you have over 100 posts you can upload here (http://www.iphq.net/tpm/upload.cgi)

Also, I hope to get at least one pic of myself up sometime soon...

So do you like scan the pictures and then save them and then upload them?

Jeff
9th April 2005, 11:16 AM
Yes, also make sure it follows all the rules:

* Do not upload warez or porn to this server.
* Do not link to any uploads outside of TPM (in other words, pokemasters.net). This rule is actively enforced. Offenders will be banned.
* The maximum allowed file size is 100KB.
* The following file extensions are allowed: gif jpg jpeg png txt zip rar tar gz

Kris
10th April 2005, 04:37 PM
http://iphq.net/uploads/wetdog.JPG
http://iphq.net/uploads/presents.JPG
http://iphq.net/uploads/lookdog.JPG
http://iphq.net/uploads/fastdog.JPG

This is my dogs (taken today) and my birthday presents:)

Magmar
12th April 2005, 08:44 AM
me playing my friend phil's bass (it is a very sexy bass)... can't wait for this semester to be over so i can go back home and play mine

fat man with a monkey
15th April 2005, 04:02 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/kusajamey/IMG00004.jpg
george, the traffic cone.

phaedrus
15th April 2005, 11:13 PM
me playing my friend phil's bass (it is a very sexy bass)... can't wait for this semester to be over so i can go back home and play mine
what brand bass is it? if it's a Rogue bass i think your friend made a horrible investment.

george got a look goin'.

RedStarWarrior
16th April 2005, 07:46 AM
George looks French.

GymLeaderYoshi
16th April 2005, 10:20 AM
Hahaha. Look at me trying to look 'cool'. :p yep, for the first time ever, here's what the great Gym Leader Yoshi looks like!

Yes, this is the moron behind the keyboard who keeps disappearing every few months only to return like 2 years from then. :p

Enjoy. Or not. XP

~GLY

sesshomaru
16th April 2005, 10:42 AM
But we can't see your face! ^_^
Oh well anyway can anyone thouroughly explain this rule to me:* Do not link to any uploads outside of TPM (in other words, pokemasters.net). This rule is actively enforced. Offenders will be banned.?

fat man with a monkey
16th April 2005, 11:15 AM
that means you can't use those pictures on a message board or website other than http://pokemasters.net

Carbonite4
16th April 2005, 11:17 AM
http://theravensmirror.250free.com/chris/smile.jpg
http://theravensmirror.250free.com/chris/dressed-up1.jpg

sesshomaru
16th April 2005, 11:44 AM
Thanks!I've been trying to find the link to the main site lol.And nice pics.

Tainted
16th April 2005, 11:48 AM
http://theravensmirror.250free.com/chris/smile.jpg
http://theravensmirror.250free.com/chris/dressed-up1.jpg

Wow you've got big eyebrows and pants up to here!

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

fat man with a monkey
16th April 2005, 11:54 AM
actually, he reminds me of 1980.

phaedrus
16th April 2005, 12:28 PM
actually, he reminds me of 1980.

very 80s.

think it's because of the hair?

Dark Scizor
16th April 2005, 08:40 PM
very 80s.

think it's because of the hair?

I thought it was the high trousers to be honest.

Edit: Actually, yeah, it's the hair.

Kris
17th April 2005, 01:31 PM
Yep def very very 80's, and whats with the pose?

phaedrus
17th April 2005, 01:42 PM
Yep def very very 80's, and whats with the pose?
now that sounds 80s. "yep def very very" is so 80s.

Kris
17th April 2005, 02:33 PM
Coolies:) Im from the 80's!

Cheesey
17th April 2005, 04:44 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/kurodenryuu/darkme.jpg

Lol, that was me trying to smile... In the background you can see my lava lamp, my music stand, one of my saxophone books and some pictures on my wall. I hope to get rid of that orange soon, though, I don't like it.

Isn't that interesting? [/sarcasm]

fat man with a monkey
17th April 2005, 05:01 PM
Dude, cheeseman, you look like my little bro!

phaedrus
17th April 2005, 06:38 PM
Cheesey, you look quite cheesey in that room setting. [/pun]

nice room and stuff though.

Toxicity
17th April 2005, 06:48 PM
Cheesey, if you had red hair, freckles, and ears that stook out, you'd look an awful lot like my brother. Pretty cute, though.

Cheesey
18th April 2005, 03:08 PM
So I look like two peoples brothers? O_o Well, I am a brother. Not yours though. At least, not as far as I know.

Tainted
18th April 2005, 03:11 PM
I'm a brotha too.

Word,
Zak Hunter

firepokemon
21st April 2005, 08:03 PM
If somebody posts a photo of themselves in the nude in this forum and then takes a copy of them posting the photo in this thread then puts it on a website or emails it to me. I'll give them 100 US dollars or buy them something to the value of 100 dollars.

Edit: No one under 18 years to do this please. I don't wish to be prosecuted for seeing under 18s nude.

For under 18 year olds. If you can take a photo of a hobo with you in it. That will suffice.

Tha_Dragon
21st April 2005, 10:36 PM
Only the girls, though.

The Muffin Man
22nd April 2005, 09:43 AM
FP is gay.

Nace
22nd April 2005, 10:42 AM
Looks like it's time for Nace to contribute!

Katie
23rd April 2005, 09:01 PM
I went to the military ball for rotc yesterday, I can't dance ...at all, but I did anyway and had a blaaast. brought back a couple pictors, will share the professional ones too as soon as I get them.
my dress, a really bad angle but it's the only pic I got of it (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/kaytorz/ball1.jpg)
my makeupped face, I used sparklies, didn't show up well though (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/kaytorz/ball2.jpg)
me "pretending" to dance with the bn co (big cheese of rotc) (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/kaytorz/ball4.jpg)
I brought home some souvenires they left on the tables... (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/kaytorz/ball7.jpg)
A few more souvenires... getting these home in a car was "fun"... (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/kaytorz/ball8.jpg)

it's about prom time now, everyone post pics ASAP :swear: I want to see yall all dressed up :)

~Katie

Crystal Mew
23rd April 2005, 11:09 PM
Aw, looks like you had fun Katie! :)

you're pretty Katie, and I like your dress. I like the third pic =O

and haha @ your souvenires

oh, once I get a digital camera, I'll run down to the mall and try on millions of dresses and take pictures of myself. lol.

I'll be dressed up!

Zak
24th April 2005, 04:45 AM
Cool pictures, Katie. Especially the first one... heh, but I like the souveneirs. :D

I might have to miss my fucking prom cause I'm gonna be away, either that or a day before.

Also, thought I might add, I won't address this person by name, but I kinda think Mike's latest deleted post was in reply to Tha_Dragon, and not just randomly.

Yukitsukai
24th April 2005, 09:15 AM
I went to the military ball for rotc yesterday, I can't dance ...at all, but I did anyway and had a blaaast. brought back a couple pictors, will share the professional ones too as soon as I get them.
my dress, a really bad angle but it's the only pic I got of it (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/kaytorz/ball1.jpg)
my makeupped face, I used sparklies, didn't show up well though (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/kaytorz/ball2.jpg)
me "pretending" to dance with the bn co (big cheese of rotc) (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/kaytorz/ball4.jpg)
I brought home some souvenires they left on the tables... (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/kaytorz/ball7.jpg)
A few more souvenires... getting these home in a car was "fun"... (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/kaytorz/ball8.jpg)

it's about prom time now, everyone post pics ASAP :swear: I want to see yall all dressed up :)

~Katie

*squeals* You look all pwetty-like ^_^

No prom for me, I'm too little :(

Razola
27th April 2005, 12:00 AM
Only the girls, though.
firepokemon is a dirty fag. And now he's trying to cover up his obvious pedophiliac slant.

The Muffin Man
27th April 2005, 08:14 AM
Only the girls, though.

FP is gay, though.

Why was my post deleted BEFORE? Jesus, Kris. FP IS LITERALLY A HOMOSEXUAL. I DO NOT HATE FP. I WAS POINTING OUT FP WOULD NOT BE INTERESTED IN GIRLS BECAUSE HE IS A HOMOSEXUAL WHO ENJOYS THE COMPANY OF OTHER MEN.

Christ, I'm not always an ass.

homeofmew
27th April 2005, 07:45 PM
http://rhknight.com/personal/tina2003.JPG

Crystal Mew
27th April 2005, 11:46 PM
Tina, you look like you're about ready to kick some ass!

Yukitsukai
28th April 2005, 05:41 AM
My eyes are too big. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/kimmis_photos/IM000119.jpg)
</emo> (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/kimmis_photos/IM000121.jpg)
Blabbing on my cell phone. Friend shoves a camera in my face, friend gets Mr. Bad Finger. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/kimmis_photos/IM000170.jpg)
Same scenario as above, but instead friend gets my tongue. (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v708/kimmis_photos/IM000171.jpg)

fat man with a monkey
28th April 2005, 09:09 AM
if you keep using that finger, it'll fall off ;o

homeofmew
28th April 2005, 04:35 PM
http://rhknight.com/personal/4280502.JPG

Heald
28th April 2005, 04:38 PM
too damn bright

sesshomaru
28th April 2005, 05:37 PM
Nice pics katie. I like the third and fourth pics of yours lol.
And homeofmew cool pics; i like your sword.[xxx]:::::::::> ^_^

DannyBoy
28th April 2005, 06:02 PM
These are some updated new pics of me. The last 2 are me and my friend Adam being dumb. Hope ya like

Zak
28th April 2005, 06:13 PM
Danny, did you used to have another name? Because you look like someone who's posted a pic before, but I can't recall who...

EDIT: Noticed your title, nevermind.

Jay Umbreon
28th April 2005, 06:20 PM
yesth, I am aware I am an emo fag. :)

~Jay

edit: not really gay. I mean fag as in loser. :notfunny: :lookout:

DannyBoy
28th April 2005, 06:31 PM
Jay, your really hot! lol! Damn those were some good pics!

Dark Scizor
28th April 2005, 06:42 PM
Wow, I never thought You'd turn emo Jay :P.

They're good pics anyway.

Chikoo
28th April 2005, 06:44 PM
Danny and Jay are my favorite homosexuals. :love:

Crystal Mew
28th April 2005, 07:22 PM
Jay, you're so sexy!!! :love:

nightcrow
28th April 2005, 08:42 PM
i can't help myself :D

kainashi
28th April 2005, 08:43 PM
i can't help myself :Dwho are you kissing? :mad2:

nightcrow
28th April 2005, 08:44 PM
who are you kissing? :mad2:

you, in case you were too high to remember (which seems to be the case :rolleyes: )

kainashi
28th April 2005, 08:44 PM
you, in case you were too high to remember (which seems to be the case :rolleyes:)yes. :)

The Muffin Man
29th April 2005, 12:20 AM
i can't help myself :D

Do you ever NOT camwhore the living hell out of everything?

On top of that you seem a bit more concerned that the camera gets it then the actual kiss. So, who's the lucky guy you're tryin to make jealous?

nightcrow
29th April 2005, 10:49 AM
Do you ever NOT camwhore the living hell out of everything?

On top of that you seem a bit more concerned that the camera gets it then the actual kiss. So, who's the lucky guy you're tryin to make jealous?

OH jeez not this again :rolleyes:

yes, the whole point of the picture is to catch us kissing. hell i even took the picture myself. I see nothing wrong with that. :)

ps. who would be jealous of me/him??

The Muffin Man
29th April 2005, 11:06 AM
OH jeez not this again :rolleyes:

yes, the whole point of the picture is to catch us kissing. hell i even took the picture myself. I see nothing wrong with that. :)

ps. who would be jealous of me/him??

What impression was supposed to be portrayed by plastering the picture everywhere and telling everyone how wonderful a time you had and how much someone else hurt you? It usually implies someones unhappy and is trying to make their ex feel bad to feel better about themselves.

nightcrow
29th April 2005, 11:09 AM
What impression was supposed to be portrayed by plastering the picture everywhere and telling everyone how wonderful a time you had and how much someone else hurt you? It usually implies someones unhappy and is trying to make their ex feel bad to feel better about themselves.

Hey, guess what, that's none of your business :wave:

The Muffin Man
29th April 2005, 11:19 AM
Hey, guess what, that's none of your business :wave:

Well then don't tell people. It's common sense, hun.

nightcrow
29th April 2005, 11:22 AM
Well then don't tell people. It's common sense, hun.

Don't tell people what...? :confused:

The Muffin Man
29th April 2005, 11:34 AM

Whatever is none of someones business.

Jesus, are you slow?

Zak
29th April 2005, 11:37 AM

I think he's trying to call you a Brian clone...

Well, anyway... nice pic.

~Zak

nightcrow
29th April 2005, 11:39 AM
I think he's trying to call you a Brian clone...

Well, anyway... nice pic.

~Zak

Possibly, but that isn't the case, sorry if anyone thinks it.

and thanks :)

PNT510
29th April 2005, 12:07 PM
I think TMM is actually trying to say is he is jealous of you because he always wanted to kiss John, but was just to shy to come out and say it.

Crystal Mew
29th April 2005, 03:36 PM
---^ :lol:

nice pic Ash/John =)

Bulbasaur4
1st May 2005, 12:27 PM
I've always said Jay was hot, but just to restate it.
Jay, you are the most adorable guy ever!!!! Of course, I already knew this but I think I should just keep repeating myself to make it very clear. lol... haaaawt... can I lock you in my basement and keep you?! Pleeease... I'll feed you and give/buy you all your needs. ^_~

Yukitsukai
1st May 2005, 01:54 PM
Got my lip repierced <3 Yay.

mvtm
1st May 2005, 02:04 PM
Hey Yukitsukai , i like the piercing i think its yay! , if you like it its awesome , just remember to wash it well and all that .

^^^

----

*I am walking down the street and my heart goes *boom , boom*.......*

JAYYYYY!!!

Those pics are great i think the last one is the best one. You look really good. Got new pics of jay [ish happy]

One thing , i think you look better like the cute , goofy blonde boy rather than emo and black.

But your still Jay , and that counts, i hope to upload more demos of you to my iPod.:P

sesshomaru
1st May 2005, 02:17 PM
Good pics yukitsaki and everyone else.
Damn I wish I looked like Jay lol.

fat man with a monkey
1st May 2005, 02:36 PM
You look cute with your new piercing, kimbo

We all wish we looked like Jay.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/kusajamey/Picture0191.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/kusajamey/Picture0091.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/kusajamey/Picture010.jpg
After taking my pictures I especially do.

DannyBoy
1st May 2005, 02:48 PM
Your really cute! You and Jay are both cute so you dont have to change! You have really nice eyes.

Razola
1st May 2005, 02:51 PM
You aren't fat.

YOU'RE A PHONY.

Toxicity
1st May 2005, 02:54 PM
Still pretty good, Jamey. Love the expression and and lighting of the third pic.

fat man with a monkey
1st May 2005, 02:54 PM
Hey, Raz, I'm 225 pounds and a little under 6 feet tall =P

phaedrus
1st May 2005, 03:51 PM
jay, what axe is that in photo #1?

nightcrow
1st May 2005, 04:43 PM
grr.

cd
1st May 2005, 04:47 PM
holy shit :dead:

nightcrow
1st May 2005, 04:55 PM
holy shit :dead:

what?? :(

cd
1st May 2005, 05:10 PM
:rolleyes:

you look nice ash im sure you don't need me to tell you that

nightcrow
1st May 2005, 05:21 PM

you look nice ash im sure you don't need me to tell you that

okay, just making sure :) ps. thank you

kainashi
1st May 2005, 05:53 PM
grr.:love:

Razola
1st May 2005, 06:15 PM
grr.
omg u r a gurl

The Muffin Man
1st May 2005, 07:29 PM
omg u r a gurl

I want a second opinion.

kainashi
1st May 2005, 08:01 PM
wow, that was hilarious.

fat man with a monkey
1st May 2005, 08:08 PM
really? I didn't think it was funny at all.

kainashi
1st May 2005, 08:12 PM
really? I didn't think it was funny at all.i pissed my pants from laughing so hard. :) tmm is a funny guy. :)

Crystal Mew
1st May 2005, 09:58 PM

I can hardly stand the maturity in here.

Nice pics Jamey and Ash

Systematic Revolution
1st May 2005, 10:14 PM
Maybe I'll make a small attempt to be somewhat active on here again. I do that once in awhile. Can't remember if I ever posted any of these pics, but what the hell. Here we go:

The last image is me about five years ago. Amazing how looks change.

Crystal Mew
1st May 2005, 10:18 PM
Wow, that last one was from 5 years ago??? :O

Nice pics Nate :love:

yes, I command you become active here again <3

Systematic Revolution
1st May 2005, 10:20 PM
Yes, I dressed in those stupid hawaiian shirts and had short hair. Sucks.

I'll try, but I shall make no promises.

fat man with a monkey
1st May 2005, 11:07 PM
While we're comparing, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/kusajamey/memugshot.jpg that's me. Three [?] years ago.

Bulbasaur4
1st May 2005, 11:39 PM
AWww... Jame you're cuuuute!!! You have an adorable face and the hawaiian shirt looks hawt. ;) I wuv it!!!
Oh, and the grr look rox. I wanna get a grr look!!(nightcrow ;) )

I don't think I have many pics from a few years ago... I have one from two years ago! Those were prom pictures... hrmm... I was a really overweight 7th grader! :D imo. anyways... I took these pictures a few weeks ago for Jared! :D We were playing cam-whore games. Of course his uber sexiness surpasses anything I could muster... (not that I complain, lmao)
Tomorrow tho,I'm uploading that GREAT picture of my french toast-perkins ketchup face guy I made! AWESOME SKILLZ I tell you!! Mwhahaha... I took it with my new cam-phone and I gotta send it tomorrow. HEee...

Greyfox
1st May 2005, 11:50 PM
~Gogo Verizon Wireless... they never stop working for you... or something...

/me is a sore Nextel person.

But regardless, nice pictures (although you kinda cheated with the first one - it's just a larger version of your avatar).

The Hawaiian shirt wearers hold some interesting portraits as well. (y)

fat man with a monkey
1st May 2005, 11:58 PM
I used to wear hawaiian shirts from wal-mart, but all the shirts I own now are fairly expensive. I think the only hawaiian shirt I wear anymore is a Big Dogs one. Mostly I dress like in my pics three or so pages back, or just with a t-shirt.

Razola
2nd May 2005, 09:56 AM
Hey, Raz, I'm 225 pounds and a little under 6 feet tall =P
Weight doesn't mean a whole lot. Muscle weighs more than fat, which is why my brother weighs more but is clearly in better shape.

sesshomaru
2nd May 2005, 03:43 PM
Nice pics B4. I like the 2nd one better. You should post pics more often!

nightcrow
2nd May 2005, 03:53 PM
Maybe I'll make a small attempt to be somewhat active on here again. I do that once in awhile. Can't remember if I ever posted any of these pics, but what the hell. Here we go:

The last image is me about five years ago. Amazing how looks change.

That was actually like 2 years ago for the record. :P

Systematic Revolution
2nd May 2005, 10:43 PM
Actually, you're more right-on, Ash. It was about three years ago. I checked the date on my old computer, it was taken in 2002. Actually, around this time, hehe.

mvtm
3rd May 2005, 08:15 PM
TMM you look good , i think i like your new pics now than the last ones, anyways , ill see if i can find some older pics of me , like 3 years before . Perphaps it should be easier the olders since i dont have a digital cam right now.

Bulbasaur4
3rd May 2005, 08:42 PM
I took a pic of me in bed last night out of boredom with my new cam phone. (Nothing bad... *sweatdrop*) MWHAHAHAAAA... also included a picture of freaky french toast that I designed at Perkins. Heh.

Tainted
3rd May 2005, 08:49 PM
http://img110.echo.cx/img110/4029/zakchug0jj.th.jpg (http://img110.echo.cx/my.php?image=zakchug0jj.jpg)

I was playing "Drink the Beer." I had the highscore that night. Nice shot of my fourth tattoo on the inside, and you can sort of see the other ones. Sort of.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

sesshomaru
3rd May 2005, 08:49 PM
Perfect pics (like always) B4. The second one is demented and cool at the same time lol. I also like the first one (who doesn't?).

kainashi
3rd May 2005, 09:05 PM
http://img110.echo.cx/img110/4029/zakchug0jj.th.jpg (http://img110.echo.cx/my.php?image=zakchug0jj.jpg)

I was playing "Drink the Beer." I had the highscore that night. Nice shot of my fourth tattoo on the inside, and you can sort of see the other ones. Sort of.

Adieu,
Zak Hunterwow, you're drinking beer. :rolleyes:

Tainted
3rd May 2005, 09:08 PM
wow, you're drinking beer. :rolleyes:

LOL I'm SO much cooler than you. Where's your beer, nerd? Oh-- that's right. You don't have one! Ohh schnap! Need some ice for that burrrrn?

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Greyfox
3rd May 2005, 10:33 PM

Adieu,
Zak Hunter
Hey, who wants to play "Drink the Beer?"
Oh, I'm so in!
Hey! You win!
Sweet, what do I win?
Another beer!
Oh, that's it! I'm goin' for the high score!
Well, Jimmy's got the high score.
Hey man, your clock won't flush...

Pro'lly butchered that all to hell, but you get the general idea.

-Grey

Razola
4th May 2005, 12:01 AM
LOL I'm SO much cooler than you. Where's your beer, nerd? Oh-- that's right. You don't have one! Ohh schnap! Need some ice for that burrrrn?

Adieu,
Zak Hunter
The appeal of alcohol is totally lost once you can buy the shit. At that point you're just a drunk loser. People are fickle that way.

Kainashi is still totally a nerd.

Syberia
4th May 2005, 01:43 AM
I don't even like it very much as it is; the shit's quite disgusting.

kainashi
4th May 2005, 09:08 AM
Kainashi is still totally a nerd.so? :rolleyes:

I don't even like it very much as it is; the shit's quite disgusting.true dat.

Razola
4th May 2005, 06:55 PM
so? :rolleyes:
It's cool, you're among friends here.

sesshomaru
4th May 2005, 07:38 PM
mutters under breath:"but your not one of them"

Bulbasaur4
4th May 2005, 08:05 PM
:D We're all friends!? Right? Right?
Okay, maybe not. But I consider myself on good terms with everyone here.

GROUP HUUUUG!!!

(Note to self: Don't eat Skittles after 7)

mvtm
4th May 2005, 08:33 PM
i dont really like the drinking beer one , i mean , i cant see right your face just , a red spot. hmm XD and i dont think the idea is so cool.. but anyways i am girl i am supposed not to like beer.

Whisky better.

sesshomaru
4th May 2005, 08:37 PM
i dont really like the drinking beer one , i mean , i cant see right your face just , a red spot. hmm XD and i dont think the idea is so cool.. but anyways i am girl i am supposed not to like beer.

Whisky better.

Lol, whats the difference?

Greyfox
4th May 2005, 08:48 PM
Lol, whats the difference?
Maybe when you're older.

(Note to self: Don't eat Skittles after 7)More like, don't eat Skittles ever. They rot your teeth. :heh:

/me doesn't drink.
/me likes being able to drive any time he wants.
/me is a loser.

It's so true. :sweat:

-Grey

Bulbasaur4
4th May 2005, 08:48 PM

Whisky better.

Hmm... I've never drank before but I'm pretty sure I'd go in the mixed drinks catagory.

Hee... I still have my drinking cherry! LMAO ... sorry, some one mentioned a quote like that but I think they were talking about same sex kissing or some thing like that... my friends are weird.

Anyway, I wouldn't know the difference of beer and whiskey. I imagine there would be one.

Greyfox
4th May 2005, 08:51 PM
Alcohol content and taste are the obvious answers, but I wouldn't know anything about that... because I'm a loser and all... :notfunny:

-Grey

fat man with a monkey
4th May 2005, 08:56 PM
beer tastes like piss, whiskey tastes like burning. long story short, at least

kainashi
4th May 2005, 09:03 PM
It's cool, you're among friends here.thanks. :)

Tainted
4th May 2005, 09:12 PM
beer is the nectar of the gods, whiskey is for the scottish, and black people on occasion. long story short, at least

Fixed for you.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

PNT510
4th May 2005, 09:24 PM
Can't have a topic where Tainted doesn't make some kinda racist comment.

fat man with a monkey
4th May 2005, 09:43 PM
obviously we can't. if we did, we'd have some sort of topic where pants can't come in and make some blanket statement about tainted making some racist statement.

Tainted
4th May 2005, 09:44 PM
Oh boo fucking hoo. Everyone's racist and if you don't know it yet, you're just ignorant.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Razola
5th May 2005, 03:46 AM
Beer tastes kike ass, and liquor tastses like damn cough medicine. If they didn't have the alcohol to make you forgot the foul flavor, no one would drink the shit.

Tainted
5th May 2005, 06:55 AM
Liquor does taste bad, but that's not the point of liquor. If you want something that tastes good, you pick up one of those fruity coolers for women. I enjoy the taste of beer-- it's an acquired taste, much like pussy or vegetables.

Warm beer does taste like piss. But an ice cold brewski is... oh man. I think I just came in my pants.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Bulbasaur4
5th May 2005, 08:24 AM
I enjoy the taste of beer-- it's an acquired taste, much like pussy or vegetables.

Yes, vegetables can be an aquired taste. The later is not... many discussions with others and we have come to the conclusion it's not an aquired taste. Majority of all males naturally have a taste for that.
:sweat2:
It depends on the person (beer), because my friend when he went out drinking for the first time he downed 8 in a row and he didn't mind the taste at all. Yet my other friend had one beer and couldn't take another for the pure fact it tasted horrible to him... (or it just could have been an excuse, who knows.)

Tainted
5th May 2005, 02:54 PM
Yes, vegetables can be an aquired taste. The later is not... many discussions with others and we have come to the conclusion it's not an aquired taste. Majority of all males naturally have a taste for that.
:sweat2:

Most males I know complain about the horrid taste of the vagina, whereas I don't mind it at all-- although it took some getting used to at very first. So, to me it's an acquired taste.

When I started drinking beer I didn't like the taste that much, but when I "started," I was only ten and would have the occasional beer on holidays, or special occasions or something. Now it's just whenever.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Dark Scizor
5th May 2005, 03:13 PM
When I started drinking beer I didn't like the taste that much, but when I "started," I was only ten and would have the occasional beer on holidays, or special occasions or something. Now it's just whenever.

I second this notion. Though I prefer binging on spirits and stuff, quicker, more efficient in my opinion. But beers are great for - can't think of another term other then - 'chillin.'

Cheesey
5th May 2005, 03:17 PM
Fixed for you.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

I just thought I might as well add that I hate whiskey. It burns my throat, which isn't really something I'm too keen on.

Tainted
5th May 2005, 04:20 PM
I just thought I might as well add that I hate whiskey. It burns my throat, which isn't really something I'm too keen on.

If it burns, water it down with something non-alcoholic until you feel a buzz, then you're ready for straight whiskey cause you won't care much. It also depends on what kind of whiskey you're drinking. I personally drink Canadian Club, love that shit.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

fat man with a monkey
5th May 2005, 04:48 PM
Tainted brings us to a good rule of thumb. If something burns, wait until you're too drunk to care about it, and then resume doing it. This works for nearly anything!

Bulbasaur4
5th May 2005, 07:58 PM
Most males I know complain about the horrid taste of the vagina, whereas I don't mind it at all-- although it took some getting used to at very first. So, to me it's an acquired taste.

Ah, I guess it just must depend then. The guys that I've talked to (some how we get into slightly perverse conversations) said that even for their first time they loved it. Maybe if guys had a problem with the taste they should have the female orgasm... because then it wouldn't taste so bad either since the liquid released by females from orgasm is odorless and virtually tasteless.

Yeah... it's funny how you remember things like this more than Calculus, Physics and all those other classes... it is a bit more interesting though. lol

Greyfox
5th May 2005, 08:00 PM
What a nice, kid-friendly conversation. :wave:

-Grey

sesshomaru
5th May 2005, 08:16 PM
Yeah considering i'm 11 lol. I could care less though. Kids at school talk about stuff like that. Like third graders walk around going fuck you you damn bastard.Lol

Deus Mortuorum
5th May 2005, 08:23 PM
Hey, can we get back to the pictures please, no one is interested in your experiences with sex/substances :wave:

sesshomaru
5th May 2005, 08:30 PM
So true.

FTorchicX
5th May 2005, 09:10 PM
I'm finding it rather amusing though, that this thread went from "nice pictures everyone" to "yeah, some guys don't like the taste of pussy".

Bulbasaur4- I like your French Toast. 8-) And wow, in that pic you're using as your avatar, you look like that Pirates of The Caribbean girl.

nightcrow- Nice pic.

Greyfox
5th May 2005, 09:17 PM
Bulbasaur8- I like your French Toast. 8-) And wow, in that pic you're using as your avatar, you look like that Pirates of The Caribbean girl.Keira Knightly, but that's insulting to Bulbasaur4. :winky:

-Grey

FTorchicX
5th May 2005, 09:22 PM
Keira Knightly, but that's insulting to Bulbasaur4. :winky:

-Grey

Ah, right. Thanks for that.

Anyways, it's just that picture, in all the other ones she looks nothing like her. But you're right, I'm sorry. :cry:

EDIT: Crap, I called her Bulbasaur8 too. Sorry again. *edits*

Bulbasaur4
5th May 2005, 09:34 PM
Keira Knightly, but that's insulting to Bulbasaur4. :winky:

-Grey

Whaaatever... lol, some one must be rather blind when they watched the movie and then looked at my avatar.
:nut:

Yeah... sorry for the rather extreme convo, but we went over sex ed in 4th grade so we were tainted early.
Hah, tainted... get it?
;) Bah, I like Tainted so I was meaning that as a good pun. lmao

Greyfox
5th May 2005, 09:36 PM
Some people just don't accept compliments anymore. I'm not one to talk though... but really now. :no:

Oh yes, and very good pun, indeed. Good show. </british>

-Grey

fat man with a monkey
5th May 2005, 09:48 PM
Kalah has the hots for Hunter? ;o
Although you do look kinda like her Kalah, just a lot more athletic. So pretty much just like her in the face.

Bulbasaur4
5th May 2005, 10:19 PM
I'm sorry, I'll admit I'm not a good compliment taker. Face to face, I'd say thank you and fidget and stuff but on the internet you can't see me fidget. :p

Oh, and I soooo have the hawts for Hunter... that bad-ass attitude is just my forte. I want him to taint my non-drinking body with alchohol and... okay, I'm just gonna stop with the sarcasm. lol... it gets me in trouble. :looney:

Systematic Revolution
5th May 2005, 10:22 PM
Digging yourself a hole, Kalah :P

As for alcohol, I prefer margaritas. Frozen. Strawberry, preferably. I don't like beer. Like tainted said, it's an acquired taste. Needless to say, I have not acquired it, heheh.

Greyfox
5th May 2005, 10:28 PM
Who hasn't wanted Zak Hunter to taint them? I mean... NOTHING! :heh:

Alcohol = teh suck. Although I really should have a swig of the sauce before I judge, which I will... in about... six months exactly.

~Gogo October Fifth!!1

-Grey

P0RYG0N
5th May 2005, 10:34 PM
Jamey looks fairly close to how I pictured him. Interesting.

Tainted
6th May 2005, 07:00 AM
Who hasn't wanted Zak Hunter to taint them? I mean... NOTHING! :heh:

Alcohol = teh suck. Although I really should have a swig of the sauce before I judge, which I will... in about... six months exactly.

~Gogo October Fifth!!1

-Grey

Don't have one swig and then base your entire life off of that one swig. Take four or five. Or six. Depending on how tall and how much you weigh-- then figure out if you like it or not. Do it with friends. Not alone.

And oh shit. I just realized I never once used :eng101: when talking about all this booze and pussy. Damn.

And Kalah... I'll taint you anytime, :winky:

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

sesshomaru
6th May 2005, 04:41 PM
*cough*pictures*cough*

Anyway B4 you look nothing like that girl in pirates of the caribean.

Zak
6th May 2005, 05:05 PM
Is that supposed to be a compliment or an insult or just a statement? Because I don't see anything wrong with Keira, especially in PotC. Although I do think they look nothing alike, and personally don't see any connection in comparing her to B4. Whether they're on the same level... that's another matter. ;)

~Zak

Greyfox
6th May 2005, 05:27 PM
In order to get this topic back on the right track, I've decided to put some photos up. No, not of me you lucky people. While snooping through my dad's computer I stumbled upon some glorious pictures of his favorite toy.

If you need pictures of me, I'd probably get around to doin' so after I've shaved and such. I'm a mess presently.

New Toy (http://onfinite.com/libraries/446382/c9b.jpg)

-Grey

And just for the record, I don't think that Ms. Bulbasaur4 looks like Keira Knightly. They're both good looking in their own right, but whatever... :heh::sweat:

Tainted
6th May 2005, 05:37 PM
New Toy (http://onfinite.com/libraries/446382/c9b.jpg)

I'm shit with cars but I'd say that's a 2005 Mustang. I like the newer ones since they resemble the older, older mustangs-- which were awesome.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

Greyfox
6th May 2005, 05:40 PM
I'm shit with cars but I'd say that's a 2005 Mustang. I like the newer ones since they resemble the older, older mustangs-- which were awesome.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter
You're right. You are shit with cars, because that one is actually a '69 Mach 1 which my dad came across when living in Panama City Beach about a year ago.

But the newer Mustangs are nice looking. But the fact of the matter is, Old Mustang > 10 New Mustangs.

-Grey

sesshomaru
6th May 2005, 05:48 PM
Dang he is SHIT with cars. 36 years off. And about B4: just a statement.

Tainted
6th May 2005, 07:38 PM
You're right. You are shit with cars, because that one is actually a '69 Mach 1 which my dad came across when living in Panama City Beach about a year ago.

But the newer Mustangs are nice looking. But the fact of the matter is, Old Mustang > 10 New Mustangs.

-Grey

Well, it's not a matter of years that I'm off. The new mustangs have the exact same front and grill as the old mustangs, which I believe I said earlier. *checks* Yep. I said that.

The only thing better about the new ones is that they come with luxury seating and shit that you can get without a lot of custom work done.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

sesshomaru
6th May 2005, 07:50 PM
So, it doesn't change the fact that your still shit with cars.

Tainted
6th May 2005, 07:56 PM
So, it doesn't change the fact that your still shit with cars.

I'd rather be shit with cars than shit with everything else, bub. Not like I'm saying anything, you know-- I'm by no means referring to your grammar or spelling skills, you writing talents or whatever you may possess either. Not at all. ;)

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

sesshomaru
6th May 2005, 09:58 PM
Writing talents? What writing talents? I had writing talents?! Since when??

Syberia
7th May 2005, 01:14 AM
It ain't a Mustang if it's newer than '70. That being said, I'd still prefer a '58 Impala.

EDIT: I put older where I should have said newer.

Crystal Mew
7th May 2005, 01:21 AM
since when does pictures of tpm members = cars????

Greyfox
7th May 2005, 02:07 AM
Um... Syberia...

The Ford Mustang is a popular sporty car first manufactured in 1964 by Ford Motor Company. Championed by product manager John DeLorean, whose idea for a mass-market sports car had previously been blown off by General Motors, the Mustang was first sold for $2,368.Just so you know.

-Grey

I was gonna post a picture of me, but the car was much easier on the eyes... :heh:

Syberia
7th May 2005, 02:50 PM
See my edit, Grey. I hate the new 'stangs.

Greyfox
7th May 2005, 02:57 PM
See my edit, Grey. I hate the new 'stangs.Ah, that makes a lot more sense. And you're opinion regarding the new ponies is justified. Ford =! Good cars.

-Grey

Syberia
7th May 2005, 04:41 PM
Ford = Fix Or Replace Daily.

Systematic Revolution
9th May 2005, 03:07 PM
F'in Old Rebuilt Dodge
Found On Road Dead

etc.

New stangs rule.

Fiat = Fix It Again Tony

Anyway, here's another pic of me, my guitar/equipment family and my new guitar.

First pic: There's kind of a story behind that. Girlfriend wanted a picture of me with my trench, and her dad wanted a flaming skullcap on my head with my guitar, so I stupidly oblidged and the result is me looking goofy.

Second pic: My family. Epiphone Les Paul Custom, Crate GTX15, Peavey Transtube 258EFX, Rogue CG30, Digitech Tone Driver, Digitech Death Metal, Digitech Screamin Blues (Replaced now with a Boss DS-1) and a Squier Bullet

Third Pic: DeArmond M75T - got it at the beginning of March.

phaedrus
9th May 2005, 03:42 PM
F'in Old Rebuilt Dodge
Found On Road Dead

etc.

New stangs rule.

Fiat = Fix It Again Tony

Anyway, here's another pic of me, my guitar/equipment family and my new guitar.

First pic: There's kind of a story behind that. Girlfriend wanted a picture of me with my trench, and her dad wanted a flaming skullcap on my head with my guitar, so I stupidly oblidged and the result is me looking goofy.

Second pic: My family. Epiphone Les Paul Custom, Crate GTX15, Peavey Transtube 258EFX, Rogue CG30, Digitech Tone Driver, Digitech Death Metal, Digitech Screamin Blues (Replaced now with a Boss DS-1) and a Squier Bullet

Third Pic: DeArmond M75T - got it at the beginning of March.
i very like 8)

Systematic Revolution
9th May 2005, 04:15 PM
I thought you might, dude

Tha_Dragon
9th May 2005, 06:33 PM
No offense, but you look scary.

Katie
9th May 2005, 07:21 PM
totally hot stuff up there ^^^ :D

I finally got my military ball pics back, and it really turned out bad. not only am I by myself because my date didn't show up, but they decided pictor-take time should be *after* the dinner, and *after* the dance. brilliant decision, after I'm full of food, makeup's sweated off, and hair curls have fallen out. rawr. but I promised I'd post, so here (http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/kaytorz/militaryball.jpg) tis. :)

~Katie

sesshomaru
9th May 2005, 07:29 PM
Great picture katie, I like it! And kool guitar pics systimatic revolution.

Zak
9th May 2005, 10:01 PM
Nice picture Katie! :love:

Anyway, I finally have three more ones other than that stupid abercrombie living room random pose one. Here goes...

Systematic Revolution
9th May 2005, 10:13 PM
No offense, but you look scary.

If that is indeed directed at me: you're not the only one who has said that, lol.

Zak is balding! This might help :P http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/57768/200.jpg

EDIT: Oh yeah. Nice pic katie, you sexy beast :nod:

Zak
9th May 2005, 10:26 PM
Holy shit. I'd much rather use the opposite since my hair grows faster than I can keep up and have to shave nearly every day. Especially my bangs, which are exceptionally long and giving that illusion. :rolleyes: But you've made my day, cause sometimes I look so scruffy I even wish I was actually balding, lol.
But I just realized, I never took a picture which wasn't right after a shave or a haircut, maybe I should, but I hate it. But hmm... maybe next one. ;)

~Zak

Crystal Mew
9th May 2005, 10:32 PM
my best buddies all posted their pics! (like the last 3) :)

I don't think you look scary Nate, you look sexiful :love:

you look very pretty Katie :) lets kill the guy who stood you up!

haha Zak. I don't think you're balding. on second thought........

LOL JAY KAY

Systematic Revolution
9th May 2005, 10:41 PM
I'm going to grow a neckbeard and then take a picture and post it

Thanks sam :cool:

Tainted
10th May 2005, 03:36 PM
http://img96.echo.cx/img96/3715/10004282ol.th.jpg (http://img96.echo.cx/my.php?image=10004282ol.jpg)

http://img96.echo.cx/img96/962/10004293vc.th.jpg (http://img96.echo.cx/my.php?image=10004293vc.jpg)

Me and my girlfriend, Ashley.

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

nightcrow
10th May 2005, 03:43 PM
d'aw, jew boy looks so grown up awwww ^^

and.. nice pictures, zak the tainted one?

Tainted
10th May 2005, 03:46 PM
and.. nice pictures, zak the tainted one?

That's me. Zak of the tainted variety. If the Zak's were meat in a grocery store, I'd be the kind you picked up, felt, sniffed and then decided to put back down. I'm definately past my expiration date. :winky:

Adieu,
Zak Hunter