PDA

View Full Version : [Game]The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V12 [M.A]

Pages : 1 [2]

Wolfsong
3rd June 2005, 06:32 PM
Amy

You give your commands, and Tiana glows a brilliant white. Suddenly, beams of light shoot between her and the Sunkern, and it slows down considerably. Tiana just smirks as Bulbasaur rams into the seed Pokemon again. Then, she starts to cheer and provide moral support to Bulbasaur, who looks visibly boosted and uses Tackle again. This is too much for the Sunkern, and it faints. You look toward Bulbasaur, and are surprised to see that it is glowing: it soon is enveloped in a radiant light, and when it clears, an Ivysaur is standing there, grinning. What do you do?

Shrine of Time

I'll smile and congratulate the Bulb... Ivysaur. I'll ask him if he feels better now. If he does, i'll then tell him htat i need to go but i'll come by for a visit. and just in case he ever wants to stop by for a visit i'll tell him where i live. After saying good bye, I'll head to the Magnetic North and have Lani my arcanine use her Rock Smash SM.

Wild Eevee

Holding your breath, you wait and see if the two fighting types come back. After a while, it is evident that they aren't coming back so you continue on alone with your traveling companions. Soon you stumble across a Machop watching a Makuhita do its exercise routine. A shadow passes by overhead and you look up to see an Altaria gliding across the room. What will you do?

Sceptile_Master

The Sableye attempts to respond but the paralysis takes a hold of him where he can't. The houndour who had been silent, and as well hiding during this fiasco emerges from her hiding spot. "I beg your pardon," She begins before taking a deep breath to gather up courage. "But it was you who jumped to the conclusion that we were fighting and when we were just having a light teasing session becuase whenever i come here to visit i always get a bit chilled. Then when we were having a light chuckling session at hte amusement situation you attacked. Besides this is his home." She nodded her head at the sableye. What will you do?

TheBlueAvenger

You kneel close to the anorith say that it is okay with you. You point at the bulbasaur and explain that he is doing the same thing. The anorith takes in the information as a murkrow lands on your head looking for a place to rest. The anorith chuckles at the sight and agrees to be a traveling companion for the time being. What will you do?

Knight of Time

Walking over to the Jynx, you explaint to her that she doesn't have to leave. "No, you have no need to leave me. Just because I miss my Smoochum so much doesn't mean I don't wish for my dream of having a Jynx in her "place" to come true. If it hadn't been for what happened in my past, I may have been able to help her evolve into a Jynx up to now." Taking a deep breath, you try asking her if she would consider making your wish of owning a Jynx come true. The Jynx closes her eyes in thought for a few minues. "I might take you up on that offer, but if it is okay with you could i travel with you a little while to see how you react to things before i make up my mind?" she asks. What will you do?

Knight of Time
3rd June 2005, 06:47 PM
Knight of Time

Walking over to the Jynx, you explaint to her that she doesn't have to leave. "No, you have no need to leave me. Just because I miss my Smoochum so much doesn't mean I don't wish for my dream of having a Jynx in her "place" to come true. If it hadn't been for what happened in my past, I may have been able to help her evolve into a Jynx up to now." Taking a deep breath, you try asking her if she would consider making your wish of owning a Jynx come true. The Jynx closes her eyes in thought for a few minues. "I might take you up on that offer, but if it is okay with you could i travel with you a little while to see how you react to things before i make up my mind?" she asks. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'm going to tell the Jynx that she can travel with me, but I'm also going to tell her that I want to be a protective trainer to her if I can, b/c I want to keep her safe incase any Fire and/or Dark types appear in my path. In the event that she doesn't mind coming along on my team, I'll have a Pokeball ready for her.

sesshomaru
3rd June 2005, 06:53 PM
I am wondering would I like be able to join in?

Wild Eevee
3rd June 2005, 10:41 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfsong

Wild Eevee
Holding your breath, you wait and see if the two fighting types come back. After a while, it is evident that they aren't coming back so you continue on alone with your traveling companions. Soon you stumble across a Machop watching a Makuhita do its exercise routine. A shadow passes by overhead and you look up to see an Altaria gliding across the room. What will you do?

East Cavern

I'll just move on.

The Blue Avenger
5th June 2005, 01:03 PM
TheBlueAvenger

You kneel close to the anorith say that it is okay with you. You point at the bulbasaur and explain that he is doing the same thing. The anorith takes in the information as a murkrow lands on your head looking for a place to rest. The anorith chuckles at the sight and agrees to be a traveling companion for the time being. What will you do?

Forest

I'll say 'hi' to the Murkrow and move on.

---

Amy

You give your regards to the Ivysaur, who looks incredibly pleased with itself. Making sure it knows that it's always welcome at your place, you move on to the Magnetic North. You send out Lani, who uses Rock Smash to open up an entrance to the place, and then you enter the mysterious, foreboding cave. As you stumble a little in the darkness, a Magnemite suddenly flies past your face. It seems to be flying toward another Magnemite. Gazing around, you also see a Raichu glowing softly as it tries to go to sleep. What do you do?

Kyle

You tell the Jynx all of this, and she gives you an odd look. "Okay, here's the deal," she says, "At the moment, I'd rather not be caught. Believe me, when I want to, you'll know." She pauses. "But I appreciate the sentiment." What do you do?

Eric

Sure you can join in! You just need to list which of the special Pokeballs you want, and then where you want to go.

Wild Eevee

You trek on through the caves, and soon you come across a Poochyena, yapping and barking at a Meditite, who looks as if he's trying to meditate but getting increasingly annoyed. A Heracross is on the other side of the chamber, scratching something into the wall. What do you do?

Knight of Time
5th June 2005, 01:05 PM
Kyle

You tell the Jynx all of this, and she gives you an odd look. "Okay, here's the deal," she says, "At the moment, I'd rather not be caught. Believe me, when I want to, you'll know." She pauses. "But I appreciate the sentiment." What do you do?

South Caverns

Okay...

I'll say "You're welcome" to the Jynx before I move on with her at my side.

Wild Eevee
5th June 2005, 10:57 PM
Originally Posted by TheBlueAvenger
Wild Eevee
You trek on through the caves, and soon you come across a Poochyena, yapping and barking at a Meditite, who looks as if he's trying to meditate but getting increasingly annoyed. A Heracross is on the other side of the chamber, scratching something into the wall. What do you do?

East Cavern

I'll ask the Poochyena why it's bothering Meditite.

*Murkrow
6th June 2005, 04:40 AM
Got a few ideas for a new Pokémon...may as well see if I can find it before I decide for sure I want it or not.
I'll use Sapphire's (Dratini) Waterfall SM to reach Shrine of Suicune. I know I could go to the Lake or the River, but I'm awkward.

Wolfsong
6th June 2005, 10:38 AM
I don't have time to do an update now but maybe we can work somehing out when i get back *shrugs*

Amy

You give your regards to the Ivysaur, who looks incredibly pleased with itself. Making sure it knows that it's always welcome at your place, you move on to the Magnetic North. You send out Lani, who uses Rock Smash to open up an entrance to the place, and then you enter the mysterious, foreboding cave. As you stumble a little in the darkness, a Magnemite suddenly flies past your face. It seems to be flying toward another Magnemite. Gazing around, you also see a Raichu glowing softly as it tries to go to sleep. What do you do?

Magnetic North

I'll leave them on, and maybe search for someone that i can help like i did with the bulbasaur.

The Blue Avenger
6th June 2005, 10:59 AM
My part of a split update; Amy will get the rest when she gets back.

Hannah

You send out Sapphire, and the two of you charge up the waterfall. Soon, you find yourself in the mysterious and beautiful Shrine. A Shellder notices you and smiles. You look over the water and see a Mantine and a Wailmer chasing each other. What do you do?

Amy

You decide to keep moving on, looking for someone to help. This wish is soon answered, as you see two Electabuzz playing 'keep-away' with an Electrike (although you can't make out what theyre trying to keep away from the poor Electrike). The Electrike yaps and jumps for the object, but just misses. What do you do?

Wolfsong
6th June 2005, 11:41 AM
Change of plans it looks as if it will be storming so we're waiting on leaving.

Amy

You decide to keep moving on, looking for someone to help. This wish is soon answered, as you see two Electabuzz playing 'keep-away' with an Electrike (although you can't make out what theyre trying to keep away from the poor Electrike). The Electrike yaps and jumps for the object, but just misses. What do you do?

Magnetic north.

I'll ask the electrike what's going on.

TheBlueAvenger

You wave at the murkrow that's resting on your head before continuing on. As you continue on with Bulbasaur and anorith at your side you come across an Yanma trying to fly as fast as she can between to trees. A venonat and a mantine O_O watch on. What will you do?

Knight of Time

"You're welcome" you tell the Jynx as the two of you contine through the South caverns. Soon you come across a pair of Magby playing together under the watchful eye of an Abra. The abra has noticed you're prescence btu the playing magby's haven't noticed anything outside of their game. What will you do?

Wild Eevee

After observing the scene a few minutes, you walk over to the poochyena. It turns to you and whines. "That meditate took my favorite napping spot." By its voice you can tell that its a young one. The poochyena begins to whimper. "I'm tired." The meditite mumers something about the poochyena being a crybaby. What will you do?

Skye
6th June 2005, 11:42 AM
I'm back and I haven't been here in a while. I've decided to continue on my journey, and I'll be heading to the River, please. ^^

Knight of Time
6th June 2005, 11:44 AM
Change of plans it looks as if it will be storming so we're waiting on leaving.

Knight of Time

"You're welcome" you tell the Jynx as the two of you contine through the South caverns. Soon you come across a pair of Magby playing together under the watchful eye of an Abra. The abra has noticed you're prescence btu the playing magby's haven't noticed anything outside of their game. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'm going to wave to the three Pokemon as I move onward with the Jynx.

BTW, since it is Monday, may I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

The Blue Avenger
6th June 2005, 11:46 AM
TheBlueAvenger

You wave at the murkrow that's resting on your head before continuing on. As you continue on with Bulbasaur and anorith at your side you come across an Yanma trying to fly as fast as she can between to trees. A venonat and a mantine O_O watch on. What will you do?

Forest

I'll challenge Venonat to a battle! If it accepts, I'll send out Insolita (Farfetch'd, level 10, female) and have her use Featherdance.

I'd also like a Pokeball, Great Ball, and an Ultra Ball please.

*Murkrow
6th June 2005, 01:12 PM
Hannah

You send out Sapphire, and the two of you charge up the waterfall. Soon, you find yourself in the mysterious and beautiful Shrine. A Shellder notices you and smiles. You look over the water and see a Mantine and a Wailmer chasing each other. What do you do?

Shrine of Suicune

I'll ignore them and continue exploring.

sesshomaru
6th June 2005, 06:43 PM
Eric

Sure you can join in! You just need to list which of the special Pokeballs you want, and then where you want to go.

I want 4 fast balls and a lure ball. I want to go to the volcano.

*Murkrow
7th June 2005, 04:37 AM
Sesshomaru, you need a Pokémon with the Surf SM to go to the Volcano- and that's something I'm pretty certain you don't have.

Wild Eevee
7th June 2005, 11:40 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfsong
Wild Eevee
After observing the scene a few minutes, you walk over to the poochyena. It turns to you and whines. "That meditate took my favorite napping spot." By its voice you can tell that its a young one. The poochyena begins to whimper. "I'm tired." The meditite mumers something about the poochyena being a crybaby. What will you do?

East Cavern

I'll ask the Meditite politely if he could let Poochyena have the spot.

Wolfsong
8th June 2005, 12:48 PM
My part of a split update

Darkfire

Welcome back. As you travel along the banks of a river, you search the waters for pokemon. Almost immediately,you spot a playful Lapras. IT was hard to miss her when she splashed you with water getting you soaking wet. In the distance you can see a wailmer talking with a Mantine. What will you do?

Knight of Time

*hands over the balls* You once more continue your explorations through the South Caverns, this time with Junx by your side. Soon you stumble across a Spoink bouncing about, with a natu doing its best to imitate the spoing. A Drowzee just shakes his head and moves away from the bouncing and hopping pokemon. What will you do?

TheBlueAvenger

*Hands over the balls.* You quickly walk over to the venonat when you realize she's about to walk away. Quickly, you call out that you want to battle her and she turns around. You can tell that she's willing to battle so you send out your Farfetch'd. The Venonat tackles her hard before you can even tell her your first move. Soon as she hears what she's supposed to do, she sets to work performing a spectaclar feather dance that leaves the venonat looking a little nervous. What will you do now?

The Blue Avenger
8th June 2005, 01:05 PM
TheBlueAvenger
*Hands over the balls.* You quickly walk over to the venonat when you realize she's about to walk away. Quickly, you call out that you want to battle her and she turns around. You can tell that she's willing to battle so you send out your Farfetch'd. The Venonat tackles her hard before you can even tell her your first move. Soon as she hears what she's supposed to do, she sets to work performing a spectaclar feather dance that leaves the venonat looking a little nervous. What will you do now?

Forest

After making sure she's okay, I'll have Insolita use Sand Attack first, then follow that up with two Slash attacks.

---

Amy

You ask the Electrike for the lowdown, and it turns to you, whimpering. "Those... those bullies stole a Thunderstone from me! I was gonna give it to someone!" Tears form in its eyes. What do you do?

Hannah

You keep moving through the shrine, when you come across a largeer body of water. There is a pack of Gyarados sleeping in the water, so you decide to quietly slip by them so you don't disturb them - until you trip over a rock. The noise results in one of the Gyarados opening an eye and looking at you in not at all a friendly way. What do you do?

Wild Eevee

You make your request of the Meditite, and it mulls it over for a few seconds. Suddenly, it leaps up and grins. "Tell you what," it says, "If you or that dog can beat me in a battle, I'll give up the spot." It pauses to smack the Poochyena, who was trying to inch its way to the spot. What do you do?

Wolfsong
8th June 2005, 01:19 PM
Amy

You ask the Electrike for the lowdown, and it turns to you, whimpering. "Those... those bullies stole a Thunderstone from me! I was gonna give it to someone!" Tears form in its eyes. What do you do?

Magnetic North

I'll send out Ranec my L.35 White umbreon with black rings and Dakota my L.25 Mightyena and have them both use yawn on the electabuzz. Then after the yawn, Dakota wil use protect and Ranec will use Double Team. Once they are asleep i'll get Dakota to get the thunderstone for the electrike. Then i'll ask it if it needs anymore help.

TheBlueAvenger

Pausing long enough to check to see if the venonat is okay, she nodds her head indicating that she is. You then instruct Insolita to quickly use sand attack. She does so, btu not before teh venonat manages to use a supersonic on your farfetch'd. Soon, it is obvious that she is confused, but she still manages to slash teh venonat who was coming in for a tackle and thus knocking hte bug away. Unfortunately, confusion hits her before she can attack again and Insolita slashes herself as the venonat comes in for another tackle. What will you do?

Skye
8th June 2005, 09:34 PM
Darkfire

Welcome back. As you travel along the banks of a river, you search the waters for pokemon. Almost immediately,you spot a playful Lapras. IT was hard to miss her when she splashed you with water getting you soaking wet. In the distance you can see a wailmer talking with a Mantine. What will you do?

River

I'll move in closer and see if she's special colored or has any special traits. If she does, I'll ask her if she wants to join my team. If not, I'll move on.

Knight of Time
9th June 2005, 09:07 AM
Knight of Time

*hands over the balls* You once more continue your explorations through the South Caverns, this time with Junx by your side. Soon you stumble across a Spoink bouncing about, with a natu doing its best to imitate the spoing. A Drowzee just shakes his head and moves away from the bouncing and hopping pokemon. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'm going to carry onward with the Jynx.

sesshomaru
9th June 2005, 02:16 PM
Sesshomaru, you need a Pokémon with the Surf SM to go to the Volcano- and that's something I'm pretty certain you don't have.
Then river.

Skye
9th July 2005, 04:52 PM
Darkfire

You move on, and soon you come across a Horsea playing in the river, splashing a nearby Marill, who doesn't look terribly amused. Two Omanytes are racing each other between trees by retreating into their shells and rolling. What do you do?

River

I'll move on.

The Blue Avenger
9th July 2005, 09:55 PM
Eric

You head out to the river, and immediately you find a cheerful Mudkip, playing in the shallows of the river by itself. Near it, a Squirtle and a Bagon are having a rather animated argument. What will you do?

Darkfire

Not seeing anything that strikes your fancy, you move on. However, your journey is brought to a quick stop as you accidentally trip over a Corphish, who angrily turns toward you and begins to berate you. An amused Remoraid watches the scene from the river. Ignoring the Corphish for a second, you realize that there is a pod of Wailmers swimming peacefully downstream. What do you do?

Kyle

You move on, being careful to position yourself between Jynx and the flames. She looks a little grateful, but then again, it could just be the fire's light playing tricks on your eyes. Moving into the next cavern, you find a Poochyena angirly yapping at a Slowbro, who seems to be unaware that anything is happening at all. It is, after all, a Slowbro. A Wobbuffet lurks in the corner of the cave, tryong to shield its tail from the arguing Pokemon. What do you do?

Knight of Time
10th July 2005, 09:03 AM
Kyle

You move on, being careful to position yourself between Jynx and the flames. She looks a little grateful, but then again, it could just be the fire's light playing tricks on your eyes. Moving into the next cavern, you find a Poochyena angirly yapping at a Slowbro, who seems to be unaware that anything is happening at all. It is, after all, a Slowbro. A Wobbuffet lurks in the corner of the cave, tryong to shield its tail from the arguing Pokemon. What do you do?

South Caverns

I'm going to keep going onward with the Jynx.

*Murkrow
10th July 2005, 03:18 PM
First things first, I'm releasing my Beautifly, Celeste and my shiny Eevee, Paytah. I've lost any enthusiasm for their personalities and don't want to hang onto them (though Pay' will be featured in my scenario story in passing).

*Boots Pokémon out*

Then, I'm giving the Dratini I won last year in the Solar Games to Amy:

Sapphire
Dratini
L6 F
Trait: Shed Skin
Moves: Wrap, Leer, Extremespeed, Hidden Power: Psychic, Toxic, Iron Tail, Protect, Icy Wind, Shockwave, Waterfall (SM), Thunderbolt

*Shrugs* I know Dratini are special...but they're not really my favourite Pokémon and I don't have much enthusiasm for training her.

That leaves my team at six (Omega, Jock, Sianna, Flash, Ryau, Rage) before anybody asks.

Wolfsong
10th July 2005, 03:31 PM
Amy

Your Pokemon begin to use their psychic prowess again, and almost immediately, they run off. Following them, you come to what may have once been the kitchen. At the back of the room, you find another Shuppet child, cowering. The mother and the son both rush over to her. What do you do?

Shipwreck.

I'll wait till their reunion is done, then i'll have Dakota (mightyena), use his psychic typed hidden power and Ruki (shiny umbreon with eevee mane) use his psychic to help find the last shuppet baby..

I also confirm that i'm taking in Sapphire. I will be releasing Tamal, but he wont be missing form my stories. IN fact he might be still considered on the team since mirage toosk his spot and continue to annoy ranec and Tiana, btu i just won't be battling with him anymore unless i have a houndoom as an opponent. Hope everyone understands this.

TheBlueAvenger

Concerned about the duskull, you look at the Hoothoot and ask him why the duskull is sad. The hoothoot turns to look at you for a few minutes as if pondering whether to tell you or not and then shrugs its wings. She's sad becuase the other duskulls and all the other ghosts tease her becuase she isn't good at scaring anything at all. At that, the little ghost begins to positively bawl. What will you do?

Knight of Time

Not seeing anything that strikes your fancy as a potentional future team member, you continue on. It isn't long before you find a Sneasel sharpening its claws on the icy wall of the cave. Not to far a way you find a Meditite meditationg with a Ralts teleporting all around it as if trying to distract teh fighting psychic from its meditation. What will you do?

Bakura

Sorry to see them go Hannah, but i will take care of Sapphire.

Edit: if anyone is wondering where some of these updates are coming from, we had a temporary home set up here (http://s4.invisionfree.com/wolfsongswilderness/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=7)

Knight of Time
10th July 2005, 03:34 PM
[b]Knight of Time

Not seeing anything that strikes your fancy as a potentional future team member, you continue on. It isn't long before you find a Sneasel sharpening its claws on the icy wall of the cave. Not to far a way you find a Meditite meditationg with a Ralts teleporting all around it as if trying to distract teh fighting psychic from its meditation. What will you do?

South Caverns

As usual, I'm going to keep going with the Jynx.

Linc
10th July 2005, 04:58 PM
ARGH!? I feel so stranger-ish!

Linc

You pass by the electric contest into a different part of the meadow. A Voltorb is sitting in the middle of a patch of flowers, sighing contentedly, as a Shroomish is skipping around, scattering what seems to be Sweet Scent. Suddenly, you hear a noise from behind you, and you turn to face it. It's the same Minun from before. It sees you look at it, and it scampers up a tree. What do you do?

EDIT: Meadow

I'll go around and continue.

I'm just wondering, do I still work here (considering that I've been so so so so so inactive)? Becuz If I still do, I'll update.

Wolfsong
10th July 2005, 05:09 PM
Yes you do still work here.

I'll send you a pm soon as i can track it down ^^;

Edit: PM sent, and please remember to put the location at the bottom of the update ^^

The Blue Avenger
11th July 2005, 10:03 AM
[center]

TheBlueAvenger

Concerned about the duskull, you look at the Hoothoot and ask him why the duskull is sad. The hoothoot turns to look at you for a few minutes as if pondering whether to tell you or not and then shrugs its wings. She's sad becuase the other duskulls and all the other ghosts tease her becuase she isn't good at scaring anything at all. At that, the little ghost begins to positively bawl. What will you do?
[/url]

Forest

I'll try and comfort the ghost, saying that I'm sure it'll become monstrously scary in no time.

---

My part of a split update.

Linc

Moving on through the meadow, you nearly get run over by a Stantler, who has a Tangela on its back, using its vines as makeshift reigns. Regaining your composure, you take a look around you; there is a Farfetch'd tending to her nest and two baby Farfetch'd, as well as a Mareep, headbutting a tree. What do you do?

Amy

The reunion wraps up, and the Banette looks grateful. "Thank you for your help," she says quietly. You nod, and have your Pokemon use their psychic powers again. They begin to scan the ship, but once again complain that they are being blocked. It seems to be a theme today. You hear a dull thumping, and glance around. Suddenly, from a door near you, a huge Dusclops bursts forth, footsteps thudding against the floor. It laughs at you. What do you do?

Wolfsong
11th July 2005, 10:14 AM

Forest

Amy

The reunion wraps up, and the Banette looks grateful. "Thank you for your help," she says quietly. You nod, and have your Pokemon use their psychic powers again. They begin to scan the ship, but once again complain that they are being blocked. It seems to be a theme today. You hear a dull thumping, and glance around. Suddenly, from a door near you, a huge Dusclops bursts forth, footsteps thudding against the floor. It laughs at you. What do you do?

[center]Shipwreck

X.x Well, If it thinks that we are funny, we will give it something to laugh about. I’ll have Dakota my L.25 Mightyena alternate between Bites and Shadow Balls on the Dusclops. I’ll also have my Ruki my L.13 shiny male umbreon with eevees mane help him out by using his hidden power ghost. Both will use those attacks until either the dusclops faints or has had enough and leaves.

TheBlueAvenger

In an attempt to comfort the small ghost, you kneel down to her level. “I'm sure that you'll become monstrously scary in no time.” You tell her. She stops her bawling and looks up at you. “Really?” she asks, and you nodd your head. With a big smile on her face, she grabs a hold of your leg and tightly hugs it. After a while, it becomes obvious that she isn’t going to let go anytime soon. What will you do?

Knight of Time

Not wanting to disturb any of the pokemon, the two of you continue on through the caverns. It isn’t long before you come across a Mr. Mime miming in front of a small group that consists of an Exeggcute, a Crawdaunt, and a poochyena. As you watch the Mr. Mime purposely traps himself in a box before letting it fade away, and then takes a bow. What will you do?

Knight of Time
11th July 2005, 10:23 AM

[center]Knight of Time

Not wanting to disturb any of the pokemon, the two of you continue on through the caverns. It isn’t long before you come across a Mr. Mime miming in front of a small group that consists of an Exeggcute, a Crawdaunt, and a poochyena. As you watch the Mr. Mime purposely traps himself in a box before letting it fade away, and then takes a bow. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'm going to tell the Mr. Mime "Hey, that's a really neat trick. I wish I could see you do more tricks, but I'm afraid I just don't have the time to hang around here right now." before I move on once again with the Jynx.

Also, since it is Monday, may I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

The Blue Avenger
11th July 2005, 10:58 PM
TheBlueAvenger

In an attempt to comfort the small ghost, you kneel down to her level. “I'm sure that you'll become monstrously scary in no time.” You tell her. She stops her bawling and looks up at you. “Really?” she asks, and you nodd your head. With a big smile on her face, she grabs a hold of your leg and tightly hugs it. After a while, it becomes obvious that she isn’t going to let go anytime soon. What will you do?

Forest

I ask the ghost if perhaps it would want to travel with me for a bit.

I would also like the Monday assortment of Poke-, Great, and Ultra Balls, please.

---

Amy

You order your attacks, and your Pokemon spring into action. They savagely attack the ghost, while it retaliates with Shadow Punches and Night Shades. Eventually, it falls over, and Teleports away, exhausted. Your Pokemon grin at each other in triumph, and you breath a sigh of relief. What do you do now?

Kyle

*hands over the Balls*

You give the Mr. Mime your compliments, and he grins at you just before you head on out. Moving on, you come across a seemingly empty chamber. However, upon closer inspection, there is an Absol lurking in the shadows. On the other side of the room, there are a Growlithe and a Charmander hiding, seemingly because of the Absol. What do you do?

Wolfsong
11th July 2005, 11:08 PM
Amy

You order your attacks, and your Pokemon spring into action. They savagely attack the ghost, while it retaliates with Shadow Punches and Night Shades. Eventually, it falls over, and Teleports away, exhausted. Your Pokemon grin at each other in triumph, and you breath a sigh of relief. What do you do now?

Shipwreck

I'll send out my new L.6 Dratini, Sapphire, to help Dakota[mightyena] and Ruki[umbreon] try and locate the last shuppet baby (Sapphire and Dakota with their hidden powers and Ruki with his psychic)

I'm giving the first person that posts hear wanting it my last crystal ball.

TheBlueAvenger

*hands over the balls.* Looking down at the duskull who is still holding on to your leg, you ask her if she would like to travel with you for a while. The little ghost smiles and nodds her head eagerly, squeezing tighter as she does. "THANK YOU!" she shouts out. As you continue on your way, your walking awkward, becuase of the ghost holding onto your leg you come upon a Sunkern pretending to be an actual sunflower. A Yanma shakes its head sadly and flies away as a gligar glides from tree to tree. What will you do?

The Blue Avenger
11th July 2005, 11:09 PM
I'll take it!

Wolfsong
11th July 2005, 11:13 PM
The crystal ball is yours ^^

Knight of Time
12th July 2005, 08:23 AM
Kyle

*hands over the Balls*

You give the Mr. Mime your compliments, and he grins at you just before you head on out. Moving on, you come across a seemingly empty chamber. However, upon closer inspection, there is an Absol lurking in the shadows. On the other side of the room, there are a Growlithe and a Charmander hiding, seemingly because of the Absol. What do you do?

South Caverns

Okay, I already have both an adopted Absol and an adopted Growlithe, so I'm going to move on once again with the Jynx. However, if the Absol notices me and tries to start a fight, I'm going to send out Crusher (my L17 male Machoke) and have him Cross Chop the Absol if it dares to attack.

The Blue Avenger
13th July 2005, 10:42 PM
TheBlueAvenger

*hands over the balls.* Looking down at the duskull who is still holding on to your leg, you ask her if she would like to travel with you for a while. The little ghost smiles and nodds her head eagerly, squeezing tighter as she does. "THANK YOU!" she shouts out. As you continue on your way, your walking awkward, becuase of the ghost holding onto your leg you come upon a Sunkern pretending to be an actual sunflower. A Yanma shakes its head sadly and flies away as a gligar glides from tree to tree. What will you do?

Forest

I'll keep moving.

---

Amy

You give your orders, and the Pokemon begin scanning the ship. Soon, they find a match: They locate the missing Shuppet, but before you can get close to it, a mist wraps around it and its eyes glow red. It begins to hiss. The mother Banette and her kids whimper. What do you do?

Kyle

You move through the cave. The Absol doesn't attack, merely regarding you with a steely gaze. Ignoring it, you move on. You trip over something, and a Wobbuffet hisses at you: you stepped on its tail. Stepping away from it, you notice a Slowpoke staring at a wall absentmindedly, and a Ninetales walking through with a Vulpix beside. What do you do?

Wolfsong
13th July 2005, 10:51 PM
Amy

You give your orders, and the Pokemon begin scanning the ship. Soon, they find a match: They locate the missing Shuppet, but before you can get close to it, a mist wraps around it and its eyes glow red. It begins to hiss. The mother Banette and her kids whimper. What do you do?

Shipwreck

I'll ask Dakota (mightyena) Ruki (umbreon) and Sapphire (dratini) If they can figure out whats going on. If they can't, i'll ask the shuppet. X.x

TheBlueAvenger

As you continue through the forest, you notice that it is gradually getting darker. However you can still see where you are going, sort of. *wham* x.x You unfortunately didn't see the broken tree limb that was hanging down in your path. Rubbing you head, you look around. There you see a Farfetch'd whacking a Gligar upside the head with her leek. A Sableye watches them warily. What will you do?

Knight of Time
14th July 2005, 08:51 AM
Kyle

You move through the cave. The Absol doesn't attack, merely regarding you with a steely gaze. Ignoring it, you move on. You trip over something, and a Wobbuffet hisses at you: you stepped on its tail. Stepping away from it, you notice a Slowpoke staring at a wall absentmindedly, and a Ninetales walking through with a Vulpix beside. What do you do?

South Caverns

I'm going to apologize to the Wobbuffet, telling it I didn't mean to step on its tail. As for the other Pokemon here, I already have an adopted Vulpix, so I'm going to move onward with the Jynx again.

Sceptile_Master
18th July 2005, 06:03 AM
Sceptile_Master

The Sableye attempts to respond but the paralysis takes a hold of him where he can't. The houndour who had been silent, and as well hiding during this fiasco emerges from her hiding spot. "I beg your pardon," She begins before taking a deep breath to gather up courage. "But it was you who jumped to the conclusion that we were fighting and when we were just having a light teasing session becuase whenever i come here to visit i always get a bit chilled. Then when we were having a light chuckling session at hte amusement situation you attacked. Besides this is his home." She nodded her head at the sableye. What will you do?

Ack , I don't have time for this. I'll just return my pokemon to their pokeballs and walk past them.

Arnen
18th July 2005, 11:27 AM
This is my first time here, and I'm not completely sure what to do, so yeah ^^; I don't have any captured Pokemon.

Knight of Time
18th July 2005, 11:30 AM
This is my first time here, and I'm not completely sure what to do, so yeah ^^; I don't have any captured Pokemon.

Hey. I hate to say it, but you forgot something here, Nabooru23. When you're starting out here for the first time with no captured Pokemon, you have to pick one of the areas you can initially go to (e.g. South Caverns). Of course, you can ask for a Master Ball to use here.

Arnen
18th July 2005, 11:40 AM
Hey. I hate to say it, but you forgot something here, Nabooru23. When you're starting out here for the first time with no captured Pokemon, you have to pick one of the areas you can initially go to (e.g. South Caverns). Of course, you can ask for a Master Ball to use here.

Ok, then I'd like to go to the Desert, and I'd like a Master Ball, please ^^;

Wolfsong
19th July 2005, 11:08 AM

Knight of Time

Quickly, you apologize to the wobbuffet, but he doesn't seem to be to aware of it. Hoping to leave him behind, you hurry into the next room. There you discover an agitated houndour who the wobbuffet runs over to and whispers to. A paralized Sableye is heard mumbling to itself with occasional pauses when paralysis takes hold. A Beldum floats lazily in the air. At your approach the houndour turns to look at you and snarls. What will you do?

Sceptile_Master

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/Location.gif

You quickly recall your pokemon into their pokeballs and at the sound of footsteps hurry into the next room. Unfortunately, the inhabitants of the next room must have heard what went on and are now either hiding or have run away. What will you do?

TheBlueAvenger is getting Me and Nabooru23

Knight of Time
19th July 2005, 11:21 AM
Knight of Time

Quickly, you apologize to the wobbuffet, but he doesn't seem to be to aware of it. Hoping to leave him behind, you hurry into the next room. There you discover an agitated houndour who the wobbuffet runs over to and whispers to. A paralized Sableye is heard mumbling to itself with occasional pauses when paralysis takes hold. A Beldum floats lazily in the air. At your approach the houndour turns to look at you and snarls. What will you do?

South Caverns

No doubt this Houndour wishes to do me harm for when I accidentally stepped on the Wobbuffet's tail.

I'm going to send out Hydronix (my L19 male Blastoise) and Crusher (my L14 male Machoke) and have Hydronix blast the Houndour with as many Water Guns as it takes to hit the Houndour while Crusher goes to Cross Chop the Houndour from behind.

The Blue Avenger
19th July 2005, 11:54 AM
TheBlueAvenger

As you continue through the forest, you notice that it is gradually getting darker. However you can still see where you are going, sort of. *wham* x.x You unfortunately didn't see the broken tree limb that was hanging down in your path. Rubbing you head, you look around. There you see a Farfetch'd whacking a Gligar upside the head with her leek. A Sableye watches them warily. What will you do?[/color][/center]

Forest

I'll keep moving.

---

Amy
You quietly ask your Pokemon what the heck is going on, and they focus for a moment. Dakota turns to you and says that the Shuppet looks as if it is being possessed. Ruki and Sapphire nod their heads in agreement. What do you do?

Arnen
You can also choose 5 special Pokeballs, which are listed on the first page. Just so you know.
You travel into the desert, and the first thing you notice is the sweltering heat. The Pokemon here have found an interesting way to deal with it, however: a Corsola and a Kabutops are squirting water at each other, presumably to keep cool. A Torkoal is standing away from them, looking very wary of the water. What do you do?

Kyle
You send out your Pokemon and give the commands. However, before your Pokemon can attack, the Houndour coughs up a massive cloud of Smog, utterly blinding you and your Pokemon. Your Pokemon, however, still try to perform the attacks, and you can hear them aiming in every which way. At one point, you actually get a Water Gun to the face as well. What do you do?

Knight of Time
19th July 2005, 12:18 PM
Kyle
You send out your Pokemon and give the commands. However, before your Pokemon can attack, the Houndour coughs up a massive cloud of Smog, utterly blinding you and your Pokemon. Your Pokemon, however, still try to perform the attacks, and you can hear them aiming in every which way. At one point, you actually get a Water Gun to the face as well. What do you do?

South Caverns

Ugh, I figured the Houndour would do that.

I'm going to recall Crusher, and I'm going to send out Ebony (my L18 female Rapidash), lying flat on the ground, telling her to use an Ember on the Smog, while telling Hydronix to cover me (w/o squashing me of course) before Ebony uses Ember.

Sceptile_Master
19th July 2005, 03:29 PM
You quickly recall your pokemon into their pokeballs and at the sound of footsteps hurry into the next room. Unfortunately, the inhabitants of the next room must have heard what went on and are now either hiding or have run away. What will you do?

Mist Caverns (I think that's the name)

I'll just continue onto the room after that one.

Arnen
19th July 2005, 03:38 PM
Arnen
You can also choose 5 special Pokeballs, which are listed on the first page. Just so you know.
You travel into the desert, and the first thing you notice is the sweltering heat. The Pokemon here have found an interesting way to deal with it, however: a Corsola and a Kabutops are squirting water at each other, presumably to keep cool. A Torkoal is standing away from them, looking very wary of the water. What do you do?

Desert

Oh, yeah XP Then two Fast Balls, a Stun Ball, a Heavy Ball, and a Lure Ball.

I think I'll just go around them and continue further into the desert.

The Blue Avenger
19th July 2005, 03:57 PM
I'll get to an update in a bit, but I just wanted to say that Stuart, you're thinking of the wrong place. Mist Caverns are on your forums. :P

The Blue Avenger
25th July 2005, 08:31 PM
Kyle
You get down and send out Ebony. While you and Hydronix take cover, she breathes a stream of fire, pushing the smoke back... when suddenly an explosion rocks the cave. You're relatively safe, but the Houndour looks unconscious. Ebony looks bruised, but otherwise fine. What do you do?

Stuart
Remember the correct location, please!
You keep moving on, and you enter a relatively dark room. You step carefully to avoid the small Pokemon running around: a Torchic and a Wynaut are chasing each otehr, while a Poochyena yaps at them. They don't seem to notice you. What do you do?

Arnen
*hands over the balls*
You move on, when suddenly you are almost mowed down by a Solrock and an Omanyte dashing past you. They don't even take notice of you, and soon the reason becomes apparent. A huge, lumbering Tyranitar is chasing them! What do you do?

Also, may I have a Pokeball, Great Ball, and Ultra Ball, since it's Monday?

Wolfsong
25th July 2005, 08:40 PM
Amy
You quietly ask your Pokemon what the heck is going on, and they focus for a moment. Dakota turns to you and says that the Shuppet looks as if it is being possessed. Ruki and Sapphire nod their heads in agreement. What do you do?

Shipwreck

I'll ask my pokemon that are out as well as teh shuppet's mother to see if they have any idea abotu the best way to help.

TheBlueAvenger

*hands over the assortment of balls* As you continue your treck through teh forest, you find a Sableye and a Murkrow having a friendly sparring session. Nearby, a quiet Anorith watches. Your anorith traveling companion rolls its eyes at the other, and it seems as if he knows it. What will you do?

Knight of Time
26th July 2005, 12:13 PM
Kyle
You get down and send out Ebony. While you and Hydronix take cover, she breathes a stream of fire, pushing the smoke back... when suddenly an explosion rocks the cave. You're relatively safe, but the Houndour looks unconscious. Ebony looks bruised, but otherwise fine. What do you do?

South Caverns

Meh, I hated having to make Ebony do that, but at least the smoke is out of the way.

I'm going to keep going with the Jynx, but I'm going to keep my eye on the Houndour at all times, just incase it might end up evolving all of a sudden.

Arnen
26th July 2005, 12:27 PM
Arnen
*hands over the balls*
You move on, when suddenly you are almost mowed down by a Solrock and an Omanyte dashing past you. They don't even take notice of you, and soon the reason becomes apparent. A huge, lumbering Tyranitar is chasing them! What do you do?

Desert

I'll chase after them, while looking out for things I could use to distract the Tyranitar.

Sceptile_Master
26th July 2005, 05:22 PM
Stuart
Remember the correct location, please!
You keep moving on, and you enter a relatively dark room. You step carefully to avoid the small Pokemon running around: a Torchic and a Wynaut are chasing each otehr, while a Poochyena yaps at them. They don't seem to notice you. What do you do?

East Caverns

They can continue to not noticing me. I'm moving on.

The Blue Avenger
26th July 2005, 11:14 PM
TheBlueAvenger

*hands over the assortment of balls* As you continue your treck through teh forest, you find a Sableye and a Murkrow having a friendly sparring session. Nearby, a quiet Anorith watches. Your anorith traveling companion rolls its eyes at the other, and it seems as if he knows it. What will you do?

Forest

I'll ask the Anorith with me how it knows that Anorith.

--My part of a split update.--

Amy
Your Pokemon brainstorm, and after a few moments, come up with a solution. "The best way to perform an exorcism," the mother says, "is to use an attack super-effective against the Pokemon doing the possessing. ...I'm sure my son would understand..." What do you do?

Arnen
You follow the Pokemon, keeping a watchful eye out and scanning the scenery. You come across a satisfyingly hefty rock, and chuck it at the Tyranitar. It worked to perfection. The Tyranitar is now chasing you instead. What do you do?

Stuart
You keep on moving, carefully avoiding the small Pokemon. In the next chamber, you notice that a Tyrogue is busy taking out his frustration (or so you interpret it) on a rocky wall. A Mankey is dancing around a Meditite, grunting happily, while the Meditite looks vaguely annoyed and weary. What do you do?

Wolfsong
26th July 2005, 11:29 PM
My part of the split update

Amy
Your Pokemon brainstorm, and after a few moments, come up with a solution. "The best way to perform an exorcism," the mother says, "is to use an attack super-effective against the Pokemon doing the possessing. ...I'm sure my son would understand..." What do you do?

Shipwreck

I will have Ruki, my L.13 M shiny umbreon with an eevee's mane use his hidden power ghost until the shuppet child is freed from the possessor. If he ends up needing help i shall go from there.

Knight of Time

You decide to continue along to the next room as quickly as you can. As you do so, you continue to watch the houndour just in case he evolves. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, he is knocked out cold. Once you arrive in the next room, you find a Solrock, Charmander, and a Smoochum talking. However, once they sense your presence, they all hide. What will you do?

TheBlueAvenger

Curious about the Anorith's reaction, you decide to ask him about it. "How do you know that other anorith?" you ask curiously. Then anority sighs in mild annoyance. "That is my younger brother. He will do anythign to get attention and he always has to be the center of attention. What will you do?

Knight of Time
27th July 2005, 08:21 AM

Knight of Time

You decide to continue along to the next room as quickly as you can. As you do so, you continue to watch the houndour just in case he evolves. Fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, he is knocked out cold. Once you arrive in the next room, you find a Solrock, Charmander, and a Smoochum talking. However, once they sense your presence, they all hide. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'm going to move on as usual with the Jynx.

Linc
28th July 2005, 08:42 AM
Linc

Moving on through the meadow, you nearly get run over by a Stantler, who has a Tangela on its back, using its vines as makeshift reigns. Regaining your composure, you take a look around you; there is a Farfetch'd tending to her nest and two baby Farfetch'd, as well as a Mareep, headbutting a tree. What do you do?

Meadow
I'll continue on again.

Wolfsong
You tell Ruki what to do, and he instantly begins his Hidden Power. The Shuppet falls back and shivers against the wall as it is bombarded with the attack, when suddenly it jumps at Ruki, its red eyes shining. Ruki, surprised, let's out a large blast of energy, knocking the Shuppet into the wall. Finally, the red in its eyes fades, and it returns to normal, but looks utterly and completely confused.
What will you do?

Knight of Time
You continue into the next cavern with the Jynx. In the next, you find a Shiftry snoring loudly as it sleeps on the ground using a rock as a pillow. But on the other sid eof the cavern, there is a Houndour and a Sneasel watching the Shiftry with eyes wide, as though they are afraid to move because it has a chance fo waking the Shiftry.
What will you do now?

Knight of Time
28th July 2005, 08:47 AM
Knight of Time
You continue into the next cavern with the Jynx. In the next, you find a Shiftry snoring loudly as it sleeps on the ground using a rock as a pillow. But on the other sid eof the cavern, there is a Houndour and a Sneasel watching the Shiftry with eyes wide, as though they are afraid to move because it has a chance fo waking the Shiftry.
What will you do now?

South Caverns

I'm going to silently find the nearest exit from this room, trying my absolute hardest not to wake up the Shiftry. But, if it wakes up and sees me and the Jynx, I'm going to send out Xeno (my L14 male Alakazam) and have him Teleport me, Ebony and the Jynx to another room.

Edit: If this is okay (since it is Monday right now), may I have the usual Monday assortment of a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

Arnen
28th July 2005, 11:59 AM
Arnen
You follow the Pokemon, keeping a watchful eye out and scanning the scenery. You come across a satisfyingly hefty rock, and chuck it at the Tyranitar. It worked to perfection. The Tyranitar is now chasing you instead. What do you do?

Desert

Hmm. Well, since I don't feel like running for my life, and since Tyranitar's a pretty strong Pokemon, I think I'll use my Master Ball on it.

Skye
28th July 2005, 06:59 PM
Darkfire

Not seeing anything that strikes your fancy, you move on. However, your journey is brought to a quick stop as you accidentally trip over a Corphish, who angrily turns toward you and begins to berate you. An amused Remoraid watches the scene from the river. Ignoring the Corphish for a second, you realize that there is a pod of Wailmers swimming peacefully downstream. What do you do?

River

still nothing, sadly. I'll move on. ^^;

Sceptile_Master
29th July 2005, 12:04 PM
Stuart
You keep on moving, carefully avoiding the small Pokemon. In the next chamber, you notice that a Tyrogue is busy taking out his frustration (or so you interpret it) on a rocky wall. A Mankey is dancing around a Meditite, grunting happily, while the Meditite looks vaguely annoyed and weary. What do you do?

East Caverns

Actually, I think I'll head for the exit and visit the desert.

Wolfsong
8th August 2005, 03:49 PM
My part of a split update. I'm getting Linc, and Darkfire and Sceptile master. TBA is getting the others.

[Wolfsong
You tell Ruki what to do, and he instantly begins his Hidden Power. The Shuppet falls back and shivers against the wall as it is bombarded with the attack, when suddenly it jumps at Ruki, its red eyes shining. Ruki, surprised, let's out a large blast of energy, knocking the Shuppet into the wall. Finally, the red in its eyes fades, and it returns to normal, but looks utterly and completely confused.
What will you do?

Shipwreck

I'll let the mother banette explain to her child what had happened. Then once things are back to normal and if they don't need any more help, I'm heading off to the South Caverns.

Linc

Not seeing any pokemon that strikes your fancy, you continue through the lush green meadow until you come across a Kecleon playing jumprope with a Tanglea and a chikorita using their vines as a Rope. Nearby a Roselia dances about to a tune that only she can hea. What will you do?

Darkfire

Not interested in any of those water pokemon, you continue on. After a while, you sigh having seen nothing so far. As if in response to your sigh, a Bagon runs over to you as if to see if you were okay. A sneasel runs past chasing a poliwag who quickly disappears into the safety of the river. The sneasel shakes its fist at the poliwag and says something that you don't quite hear. What will you do?

Sceptile_Master

Quickly deciding that you aren't going to find what you are looking for in this area, you quickly look for and find the quickes exit out of the maze of caverns. Once you emerge in the sweltering heat of the desert you find yourself staring right in the face of a curious Trapinch. "Hi." it says to you as you look around. Nearby there is a parched looking Mudkip O.o and a Geodude trying to help it. What will you do?

Skye
8th August 2005, 06:18 PM
My part of a split update. I'm getting Linc, and Darkfire and Sceptile master. TBA is getting the others.

Darkfire

Not interested in any of those water pokemon, you continue on. After a while, you sigh having seen nothing so far. As if in response to your sigh, a Bagon runs over to you as if to see if you were okay. A sneasel runs past chasing a poliwag who quickly disappears into the safety of the river. The sneasel shakes its fist at the poliwag and says something that you don't quite hear. What will you do?

River

I see nothing I'm interested in. I'll move on.

The Blue Avenger
8th August 2005, 09:23 PM
Curious about the Anorith's reaction, you decide to ask him about it. "How do you know that other anorith?" you ask curiously. Then anority sighs in mild annoyance. "That is my younger brother. He will do anythign to get attention and he always has to be the center of attention. What will you do?

Forest

I'll acknowledge that in a sort of noncommital way, greet the other Anorith, and move on.
Also, may I have a Great Ball, Pokeball, and Ultra Ball, please?
---

Amy
You let the family finish their reunion. The mother gratefully thanks you repeatedly, and you grin, saying that it was nothing. You leave the ship for the South Caverns. Entering the caves, you nearly trip over a Trochic, who doesn't even look at you as it chases a Houndour around the chamber. It looks really cheesed off about something. A Magby is sleeping in the corner, and the other two are making sure to avoid it. What do you do?

Darkfire
You keep moving alongside the river. Suddenly, however, a stream of water bursts from the river and drenches you. You turn to look, and see a Shellder giggling. A Chinchou is swimming beside it, and it is glaring at you in an unpleasant way. A dull thumping in the distance, getting progressively louder, signals the arrival of a rather large and intimidating Swampert. What do you do?

Arnen
You toss the Master Ball at the enraged rock demon, and it sucks the beast inside. It struggles, but stands no hope of escaping the Master Ball.
CONGRATULATIONS! You've caught a level 18 female Tyranitar!
What will you do?

Kyle
*hands over the balls*
You move quietly through the room, and the other Pokemon watch you fearfully. About halfway through, the Shiftry stirs... but it quickly goes back to sleep. You make it to the next room, sweating heavily. In the next room, you initially see nothing, but a Sableye jumps down from the ceiling, screaming at you. As you stumble back, it begins to laugh hysterically. A Sneasel, emerging from a shadow, chuckles as well. However, the Starmie that you didn't notice across the room is looking at them with disdain. What do you do?

Skye
8th August 2005, 09:38 PM
Darkfire
You keep moving alongside the river. Suddenly, however, a stream of water bursts from the river and drenches you. You turn to look, and see a Shellder giggling. A Chinchou is swimming beside it, and it is glaring at you in an unpleasant way. A dull thumping in the distance, getting progressively louder, signals the arrival of a rather large and intimidating Swampert. What do you do?

River

O_o;; I'll scurry on before I get into troubles.

Wolfsong
8th August 2005, 09:40 PM
Amy
You let the family finish their reunion. The mother gratefully thanks you repeatedly, and you grin, saying that it was nothing. You leave the ship for the South Caverns. Entering the caves, you nearly trip over a Trochic, who doesn't even look at you as it chases a Houndour around the chamber. It looks really cheesed off about something. A Magby is sleeping in the corner, and the other two are making sure to avoid it. What do you do?

South Caverns

I'll try to catch teh torchic's attention and ask it why its chasing the houndour.

TheBlueAvenger

*hands over the balls* You nodd as you listen to your anorith companion's answer. A few minutes later, you wave at the other anorith before you continue on. You soon stumble across a chikorita attempting to sunbath in one of the few parts of the forest where that particular activity can be performed. A Scyther buzzes around busily as a Wurmple struggles to get out from under a tree branch that fell on it. What will you do?

The Blue Avenger
8th August 2005, 09:55 PM
TheBlueAvenger

*hands over the balls* You nodd as you listen to your anorith companion's answer. A few minutes later, you wave at the other anorith before you continue on. You soon stumble across a chikorita attempting to sunbath in one of the few parts of the forest where that particular activity can be performed. A Scyther buzzes around busily as a Wurmple struggles to get out from under a tree branch that fell on it. What will you do?[/color][/center]

Forest

I'll send out Vivian (Jynx) and have her use Psychic to remove the log.

---

Darkfire
You quickly scoot past the mischevious Pokemon, and stumble into a pack of Seels. One of them is talking a lot, and gesturely excitedly towards a rather scared-looking Kabuta and Marril, standing a ways away. What do you do?

Amy
You ask the Torchic why it's chasing the Houndour, and it replies, "He needs to be... punished..." and grins in a sadistic manner.The Houndour looks sadly toward you and mouths, "She's psycho..." What do you do?

Skye
8th August 2005, 09:57 PM
Darkfire
You quickly scoot past the mischevious Pokemon, and stumble into a pack of Seels. One of them is talking a lot, and gesturely excitedly towards a rather scared-looking Kabuta and Marril, standing a ways away. What do you do?

River

Ookay.. I'll move right along then. O_o;;;;

Knight of Time
9th August 2005, 08:54 AM
Kyle
*hands over the balls*
You move quietly through the room, and the other Pokemon watch you fearfully. About halfway through, the Shiftry stirs... but it quickly goes back to sleep. You make it to the next room, sweating heavily. In the next room, you initially see nothing, but a Sableye jumps down from the ceiling, screaming at you. As you stumble back, it begins to laugh hysterically. A Sneasel, emerging from a shadow, chuckles as well. However, the Starmie that you didn't notice across the room is looking at them with disdain. What do you do?

South Caverns

Me? Scared of a ghost Pokemon? No way.

I'm going to keep going with the Jynx.

Arnen
9th August 2005, 12:11 PM
Arnen
You toss the Master Ball at the enraged rock demon, and it sucks the beast inside. It struggles, but stands no hope of escaping the Master Ball.
CONGRATULATIONS! You've caught a level 18 female Tyranitar!
What will you do?

Desert

I think I'll continue through the desert.

Wolfsong
10th August 2005, 09:08 PM
My part of an agreed upon split update with Jeff. I will be getting him darkfire and nabooru23 and he will be getting Me and Kyle.

Amy
You ask the Torchic why it's chasing the Houndour, and it replies, "He needs to be... punished..." and grins in a sadistic manner.The Houndour looks sadly toward you and mouths, "She's psycho..." What do you do?

South Caverns

I'll do my best to inconspiculy nodd to the houndour. Then i will send out Kumar my L.33 white persian with black stripes to use hypnosis on that torchic. Should he fail, then i will send out my white umbreon with black rings, Ranec, to use yawn on the torchic. Once the torchic is asleep, I'll recall Kumar, Ranec, or both. Then i'll send out my shiny* espeon tiana and motion for the houndour to jump into my arms. When it does, i'll have Tiana teleport us deeper into the South Caverns and far far away from the torchic.

TheBlueAvenger

Thinking quickly, you send out your jynx and she uses her psychic abilities to lift up the log. It isn't long before a Ledian swoops in to help. She picks up the wurmple and places him high up in the trees. High in the sky, above you, you spot movement and soon discover that it is a charizard flying about having a good time in the sky. What will you do?

Darkfire

Not wanting to be noticed, you high tail it away from the seels. However, you eventually have to stop and catch your breath. As you sit down and try to relax, you spot a Relicanth swimming about lazily. A spheal is rolling about rather clumsily as a horsea watches in amusement. Lastly, a Vaporeon and an Omanyte swim by talking. What will you do?

Nabooru23

Happy with your capture, you decide to continue your search through the arid desert. It isn't very long before you stumble across signs of life. Ahead of you is a Lileep is snoozing under the protection of a Aggron. To your left you spot a glint of metal which turns out to be a Magnemite hovering about an annoyed Larvitar. What will you do?

Arnen
10th August 2005, 09:15 PM
Nabooru23

Happy with your capture, you decide to continue your search through the arid desert. It isn't very long before you stumble across signs of life. Ahead of you is a Lileep is snoozing under the protection of a Aggron. To your left you spot a glint of metal which turns out to be a Magnemite hovering about an annoyed Larvitar. What will you do?

Desert

Hmm, nothing that really interests me. I'll keep moving. Oh, and lest I forget, I'm going to nickname the Tyranitar Laria.

Skye
10th August 2005, 09:31 PM
My part of an agreed upon split update with Jeff. I will be getting him darkfire and nabooru23 and he will be getting Me and Kyle.

Darkfire

Not wanting to be noticed, you high tail it away from the seels. However, you eventually have to stop and catch your breath. As you sit down and try to relax, you spot a Relicanth swimming about lazily. A spheal is rolling about rather clumsily as a horsea watches in amusement. Lastly, a Vaporeon and an Omanyte swim by talking. What will you do?

River

I'll take a closer look at the Horsea to see if it's different colored. If it is, I'll go from there. If not, I'll move on.

The Blue Avenger
10th August 2005, 10:56 PM
TheBlueAvenger

Thinking quickly, you send out your jynx and she uses her psychic abilities to lift up the log. It isn't long before a Ledian swoops in to help. She picks up the wurmple and places him high up in the trees. High in the sky, above you, you spot movement and soon discover that it is a charizard flying about having a good time in the sky. What will you do?

Forest

Actually, I think I'll bid my adieu to the Anorith and the Bulbasaur, thank them for travelling with me, and then head to the Desert.

---

Amy
You nod to the Houndour, and its eyes light up. Quickly, you send out Kumar, who sets to work lulling the Torchic to sleep with a mesmerizing stare. The Torchic soon falls, and you send out Tiana to Teleport you and the Houndour. She does so, and you find yourself in an entirely different area. Looking around you, you see a pair of Houndoom, who the Houndour eagerly bounds to. What do you do?

Kyle
You keep moving, and soon you come across a Wobbuffet. Directly across the chamber from it are a Drowzee and a Chimecho, both of whom seem to be trying to put the Wobbuffet to sleep for some strange reason. They're failing, though, as the Wobbuffet's eyes are clsoed. What do you do?

Arnen
Don't forget, Laria also gets a bred-on move and a level 10 move.
Moving your way through the desert, you come across a Barboach, who seems to be furiously digging at the ground. A Phanpy is watching it intensely, as is another Barboach. You hear dull thudding, and looking off into the distance, you can see a Rhydon tossing some boulders around. What do you do?

Darkfire
You take a look at the Horsea. Much to your dismay, it is colored absolutely like a normal Horsea. Sighing, you move on. A Seaking leers at you from the water, but you ignore it for the moment, because, defying all reason, you suddenly hear a festive beat. Investigating this, you come across two Ludicolo performing for a Slowpoke, who seems utterly unaware of the whole thing. What do you do?

Wolfsong
10th August 2005, 11:09 PM
Amy
You nod to the Houndour, and its eyes light up. Quickly, you send out Kumar, who sets to work lulling the Torchic to sleep with a mesmerizing stare. The Torchic soon falls, and you send out Tiana to Teleport you and the Houndour. She does so, and you find yourself in an entirely different area. Looking around you, you see a pair of Houndoom, who the Houndour eagerly bounds to. What do you do?

South Caverns

Given the houndour's reaction this is probably going to be a stupid question...

I'll ask if the houndour knows teh houndooms. If they don't mind i'll spend a little time with them before continuing on throughout the South Caverns.

TheBlueAvenger

Deciding that you probably aren't going to find what you are looking for in the forest you sigh. Turning to the Bulbasaur and the Anorith, you thank them for being good traveling companions. After saying your good-byes, you take the quickest route to the desert. As soon as you arrive, you begin sweating. It's rather hot in a desert after all... ^^; Anyways you soon find a Growlithe barking at a sand dune. As you watch you can see somethign moving inside. After a while, a larvitar pokes its head out before shrugging and ducking back inside the sand. It isn't long before you also spot a Barboach working its way across teh sand. What will you do?

Skye
10th August 2005, 11:12 PM
Darkfire
You take a look at the Horsea. Much to your dismay, it is colored absolutely like a normal Horsea. Sighing, you move on. A Seaking leers at you from the water, but you ignore it for the moment, because, defying all reason, you suddenly hear a festive beat. Investigating this, you come across two Ludicolo performing for a Slowpoke, who seems utterly unaware of the whole thing. What do you do?

River

And I'mm move on. >>

Knight of Time
11th August 2005, 08:04 AM
Kyle
You keep moving, and soon you come across a Wobbuffet. Directly across the chamber from it are a Drowzee and a Chimecho, both of whom seem to be trying to put the Wobbuffet to sleep for some strange reason. They're failing, though, as the Wobbuffet's eyes are clsoed. What do you do?

South Caverns

I'm going to move on once again with the Jynx.

The Blue Avenger
11th August 2005, 08:38 PM
TheBlueAvenger

Deciding that you probably aren't going to find what you are looking for in the forest you sigh. Turning to the Bulbasaur and the Anorith, you thank them for being good traveling companions. After saying your good-byes, you take the quickest route to the desert. As soon as you arrive, you begin sweating. It's rather hot in a desert after all... ^^; Anyways you soon find a Growlithe barking at a sand dune. As you watch you can see somethign moving inside. After a while, a larvitar pokes its head out before shrugging and ducking back inside the sand. It isn't long before you also spot a Barboach working its way across teh sand. What will you do?

Desert

I'll keep moving.

---My part of a split update.---

Amy
You ask the Houndour how it knows the Houndoom, and it replies, "These Houndoom are my parents!" One of them gives the Houndour a maternal lick and then says "Thank you so much for bringing our son back to us! He had been missing for days, and we were so worried... we had been searching all over!" What do you do?

Kyle
Moving on, you get a small surprise as a Natu jumps from a ledge and lands directly on your head. It doesn't seem to be malicious in any way, shape, or form, so you leave it be for the moment. Glancing around, you can see scorch marks on the wall. This is explained by a Growlithe who seems to be a little pyro-happy: it is breathing fire into the air with reckless abandonment. An Unown Y cowers in the corner. What do you do?

Wolfsong
11th August 2005, 09:00 PM

Amy
You ask the Houndour how it knows the Houndoom, and it replies, "These Houndoom are my parents!" One of them gives the Houndour a maternal lick and then says "Thank you so much for bringing our son back to us! He had been missing for days, and we were so worried... we had been searching all over!" What do you do?

South Caverns

I'll smile at the houndooms and tell them that it was no problem at all. I was happy to help. If they don't mind i'll ask how it came about that the houndour (and i'll ask ifhe has a name) went missing.

TheBlueAvenger

Not seeing anything that strikes your fancy, you continue to head deeper into the desert. A Rhydon charges by with something small and green clinging on for dear life to its back. Squinting your eyes, you make out that its a larvitar. Soon, you hear paw steps behind you and it turns out that its the same growlithe from before. He smiles at you, his tongue lolling out. What will you do?

Darkfire

Not interested in those pokemon, you continue your search among the riverbank. You notice a shadow on the ground passing by and as you look up, you notice that it was a Pelliper. Off to the side, a lapras is crying. As you look around tryign to determine the cause you spot a pair of pokemon, a Totodile and a Carvanha, pointing at the lapras and laughing. What will you do?

Skye
11th August 2005, 09:17 PM

Darkfire

Not interested in those pokemon, you continue your search among the riverbank. You notice a shadow on the ground passing by and as you look up, you notice that it was a Pelliper. Off to the side, a lapras is crying. As you look around tryign to determine the cause you spot a pair of pokemon, a Totodile and a Carvanha, pointing at the lapras and laughing. What will you do?

River

I'll check out the Pokes for any differences color or stats wise.

Arnen
11th August 2005, 09:26 PM
Arnen
Don't forget, Laria also gets a bred-on move and a level 10 move.
Moving your way through the desert, you come across a Barboach, who seems to be furiously digging at the ground. A Phanpy is watching it intensely, as is another Barboach. You hear dull thudding, and looking off into the distance, you can see a Rhydon tossing some boulders around. What do you do?

Desert

Nope, still nothing of interest. I'll continue on. And I'll give Laria Outrage and Sandstorm.

Knight of Time
12th August 2005, 07:42 AM
Kyle
Moving on, you get a small surprise as a Natu jumps from a ledge and lands directly on your head. It doesn't seem to be malicious in any way, shape, or form, so you leave it be for the moment. Glancing around, you can see scorch marks on the wall. This is explained by a Growlithe who seems to be a little pyro-happy: it is breathing fire into the air with reckless abandonment. An Unown Y cowers in the corner. What do you do?

South Caverns

Once again, I'm going to keep moving onward with the Jynx.

Sceptile_Master
13th August 2005, 07:15 PM
Sceptile_Master

Quickly deciding that you aren't going to find what you are looking for in this area, you quickly look for and find the quickes exit out of the maze of caverns. Once you emerge in the sweltering heat of the desert you find yourself staring right in the face of a curious Trapinch. "Hi." it says to you as you look around. Nearby there is a parched looking Mudkip O.o and a Geodude trying to help it. What will you do?

Desert

I sit myself down next to the Trapinch and stroke it. At which point I ask it: "how are you today?" I said also feeling slightly guilty about the Mudkip, but you can see where I'm going with this ^_^ .

The Blue Avenger
15th August 2005, 09:12 PM
TheBlueAvenger

Not seeing anything that strikes your fancy, you continue to head deeper into the desert. A Rhydon charges by with something small and green clinging on for dear life to its back. Squinting your eyes, you make out that its a larvitar. Soon, you hear paw steps behind you and it turns out that its the same growlithe from before. He smiles at you, his tongue lolling out. What will you do?

Desert

I'll greet him and keep moving.
May I also have a Pokeball, Great Ball, and Ultra Ball please?

---SPLIT UPDATE WHOO---

Amy
You tell the Houndooms that it was no problem, and they grin at you. You ask the name of the young Houndour, and they reply, "We had named him Garrath." You then proceed to ask how he came to be missing, and they respond: "It was a quiet night a week or so ago... suddenly a loud explosion rocked the cavern and a few Combusken raided our cave. They ran off with Garrath and managed to mask their scent somehow. We'd been looking for him ever since." What do you do?

Arnen
You keep moving, and soon you almost get bowled over by a Sudowoodo. It barely notices you and keeps running, and with good reason - a Skarmory swoops past you after it. A Swampert is in turn chasing the Skarmory, blasting water at it. What do you do?

Stuart
You sit down next to the Trapinch and greet it. It glances from you to the Mudkip and back to you before saying, "...Well? Can't you help my friend?" What do you do?

Wolfsong
15th August 2005, 09:41 PM
My part of the split update. What is with the randomizer tongiht? @_@

Amy
You tell the Houndooms that it was no problem, and they grin at you. You ask the name of the young Houndour, and they reply, "We had named him Garrath." You then proceed to ask how he came to be missing, and they respond: "It was a quiet night a week or so ago... suddenly a loud explosion rocked the cavern and a few Combusken raided our cave. They ran off with Garrath and managed to mask their scent somehow. We'd been looking for him ever since." What do you do?

South Caverns

I'll thank them for their friendless. I'll also ask the parents their names and if it would be ok if i visited them in the future sometiem. After getting their answers, i shall wave good bye and head deeper into the south caverns.

Darkfire

Unfortunatly, all of the pokemon look normal. The only thing you can really notice is that the totodile is a girl. As you look around, a Kingdra has swam up to the lapras and is doing its best to comfort her. After a few minutes of trying the kingdra finally gets a few words from the upset lapras. It then swims over to you and tries to get your attention. What will you do?

Knight of Time

Not seeing anything tickles you fancy, the two of you head even further into the South Caverns. Soon, you discover a small entrance to a larger room. As you peek into it, your eyes widen. Inside, there is a Metagross talking telepathically with a Gardevoir. What will you do?

TheBlueAvenger

*hands over the balls* You bend down and greet the small playful pooch, before moving on. It isn't long before you spot a shadow on the ground. Looking up in the sky, you can see that its a gligar that isn't paying attention to where its flying. WHAM! Wincing, you see that it has flown or, for a more appropriate term, crashed into an Armaldo. A huge roar echoes across the desert, making even the armaldo and hte gligar nervous. As you try to discover the source of the sound, you eventually find it behind you. IT's a charizard and it doesn't look to pleased to see you. What will you do?

Skye
15th August 2005, 09:45 PM
Darkfire

Unfortunatly, all of the pokemon look normal. The only thing you can really notice is that the totodile is a girl. As you look around, a Kingdra has swam up to the lapras and is doing its best to comfort her. After a few minutes of trying the kingdra finally gets a few words from the upset lapras. It then swims over to you and tries to get your attention. What will you do?

River

Ooohh. Interesting. I'll pay attention to the Kingdra and see what it wants.

Knight of Time
16th August 2005, 07:34 AM
My part of the split update. What is with the randomizer tongiht? @_@

Knight of Time

Not seeing anything tickles you fancy, the two of you head even further into the South Caverns. Soon, you discover a small entrance to a larger room. As you peek into it, your eyes widen. Inside, there is a Metagross talking telepathically with a Gardevoir. What will you do?

South Caverns

Whoa, two fully evolved Pokemon in one update!

At one point, Metagross was tempting (it still kinda is a bit), so I'm gonna move on once again with the Jynx.

The Blue Avenger
16th August 2005, 09:08 PM
TheBlueAvenger

*hands over the balls* You bend down and greet the small playful pooch, before moving on. It isn't long before you spot a shadow on the ground. Looking up in the sky, you can see that its a gligar that isn't paying attention to where its flying. WHAM! Wincing, you see that it has flown or, for a more appropriate term, crashed into an Armaldo. A huge roar echoes across the desert, making even the armaldo and hte gligar nervous. As you try to discover the source of the sound, you eventually find it behind you. IT's a charizard and it doesn't look to pleased to see you. What will you do?

Desert

I'll VERY QUICKLY run away. If that fails, I'll see if a hasty apoloogy helps matters any.

---My part of a split update---

Amy
You ask the parents their names, and they respond, telling you that the mother is named Sylvia and the father is Alastor. You thank them for their hospitality, and keep moving. In the next cavern, you find a Ralts who is shouting heatedly at a Grumpig, who is in turn shouting at a Claydol, who is glaring daggers at the both of them. What do you do?

Kyle
You decide to ignore the two Pokemon and keep moving. After a bit of walking, you come across a Ralts... who looks as if it's trying to infatuate a Meditite sitting near it. The Meditite is steadfastly refusing. Meanwhile, a Numel is standing in a corner looking spectacularly obtuse. What do you do?

Wolfsong
16th August 2005, 09:34 PM
Amy
You ask the parents their names, and they respond, telling you that the mother is named Sylvia and the father is Alastor. You thank them for their hospitality, and keep moving. In the next cavern, you find a Ralts who is shouting heatedly at a Grumpig, who is in turn shouting at a Claydol, who is glaring daggers at the both of them. What do you do?

South Caverns

Not good but given that they are all at least part psychic... *sends out Dakota my mightyena* I'll have Dakota use howl to hopefully get their attention. Once that happens i'll ask them just what the heck is going on.

Darkfire

Turning your attention to the kingdra, you attempt to find out what it wants. He sighs in relief when you notice him. "It seems that the reason the lapras is upset is that she got seperated from her pod. She's also too frightened to find them on her own. As you look back over at hte lapras, there is both a magikarp and a Goldeen are splashing and swimming around her trying to cheer her up. What will you do?

TheBlueAvenger

You gulp, running before you even have a chance to think about running. You're still looking back when you hear another roar coming from the direction in front of you. You look and drop to the ground as an aerodactly makes a grab for you but misses . It continues to circle around but doens't look like its going to make another attempt. A cubone is sitting nearby tossing its bone up in the aire before catching it while a graveller is practicing its attacks. What will you do?

Skye
16th August 2005, 09:40 PM
Darkfire

Turning your attention to the kingdra, you attempt to find out what it wants. He sighs in relief when you notice him. "It seems that the reason the lapras is upset is that she got seperated from her pod. She's also too frightened to find them on her own. As you look back over at hte lapras, there is both a magikarp and a Goldeen are splashing and swimming around her trying to cheer her up. What will you do?

River

Hhhnn. I'll offer to help her get back to her pod.

Knight of Time
17th August 2005, 08:46 AM
Kyle
You decide to ignore the two Pokemon and keep moving. After a bit of walking, you come across a Ralts... who looks as if it's trying to infatuate a Meditite sitting near it. The Meditite is steadfastly refusing. Meanwhile, a Numel is standing in a corner looking spectacularly obtuse. What do you do?

South Caverns

Darn, it seems like my search for the two Pokemon I'm looking for here is going to be longer than my Blastoise search. I'm going to apologize to the Jynx, telling her it may be a while before I find what I originally came here for- but if I find either of the two Pokemon I wanted in the first place, it would be a good idea for you to take refuge in a Pokeball, as I will need to send out my Blastoise if I do find one of the two Pokemon.

Anyway, I'm going to move on once again with the Jynx.

Wolfsong
17th August 2005, 12:20 PM
Jeff (TheBlueAvenger) and I want to say a big

Welcome Back Hannah!

That's right, Hannah, (*Murkrow) Is returning as a worker to the Crystal Caves.

Linc
17th August 2005, 08:20 PM
Linc

Not seeing any pokemon that strikes your fancy, you continue through the lush green meadow until you come across a Kecleon playing jumprope with a Tanglea and a chikorita using their vines as a Rope. Nearby a Roselia dances about to a tune that only she can hea. What will you do?
[/color][/center]

Meadow

Ah, still nothing. I think I'll go to the West Caverns now.

Knight of Time
You tell the Jynx what you have to say, and then continue into the next cavern. You see a Houndour asleep next to a fire fueled by a Numel's flames. There is also a Chimecho making an eerie echoing sound, which seems to aggravate an Absol lying upon a rock. What are you going to do now?

Darkfire
You comfort the Lapras by syaign that you would try to help her get back to her pod. She weakly smiles, and asks "Would you really do that for me?"
You nod with a smile. She gives another smile. What would you like to do now?

Knight of Time
17th August 2005, 08:23 PM
Knight of Time
You tell the Jynx what you have to say, and then continue into the next cavern. You see a Houndour asleep next to a fire fueled by a Numel's flames. There is also a Chimecho making an eerie echoing sound, which seems to aggravate an Absol lying upon a rock. What are you going to do now?

South Caverns

Zilch, zilch, zilch and zilch, not one of these Pokemon is what I'm looking for (I have an adopted Absol though), so I'll keep going with the Jynx.

The Blue Avenger
17th August 2005, 08:42 PM
TheBlueAvenger

You gulp, running before you even have a chance to think about running. You're still looking back when you hear another roar coming from the direction in front of you. You look and drop to the ground as an aerodactly makes a grab for you but misses . It continues to circle around but doens't look like its going to make another attempt. A cubone is sitting nearby tossing its bone up in the aire before catching it while a graveller is practicing its attacks. What will you do?[/color][/center]

Desert

I'll quickly keep moving.

---

Amy
Dakota Howls vigorously, catching the attention of all three Pokemon. They look at you, more than a little startled, as you ask what is going on. The Ralts speaks up first, saying, "That Grumpig thinks I was cheating on her! With a Claydol! How can I do that?! They're genderless!" The Grumpig says, "I wouldn't put anything past him!" The Claydol doesn't say anything, continuing to glare. What do you do?

Linc
Entering the West Caverns, the first thing you see is a Bulbasaur who looks scared out of its wits. An Ariados and a Houndour are advancing menacingly on it, and the poison smog being exhaled by a Koffing in the distance isn't helping matters any. What do you do?

Arnen
17th August 2005, 08:47 PM
Arnen
You keep moving, and soon you almost get bowled over by a Sudowoodo. It barely notices you and keeps running, and with good reason - a Skarmory swoops past you after it. A Swampert is in turn chasing the Skarmory, blasting water at it. What do you do?

Desert

Still nothing I'm looking for :sweat2: I'll keep going further into the desert.

Skye
17th August 2005, 08:48 PM
Darkfire
You comfort the Lapras by syaign that you would try to help her get back to her pod. She weakly smiles, and asks "Would you really do that for me?"
You nod with a smile. She gives another smile. What would you like to do now?

River

I'll start by asking her where her pod usually is, try to learn as much about the Lapras pod as I can.

Sceptile_Master
17th August 2005, 08:57 PM
Stuart
You sit down next to the Trapinch and greet it. It glances from you to the Mudkip and back to you before saying, "...Well? Can't you help my friend?" What do you do?

Desert

I ask the trapinch if its friends and itself would like help in looking for an oasis or something.

Wolfsong
17th August 2005, 09:01 PM
Amy
Dakota Howls vigorously, catching the attention of all three Pokemon. They look at you, more than a little startled, as you ask what is going on. The Ralts speaks up first, saying, "That Grumpig thinks I was cheating on her! With a Claydol! How can I do that?! They're genderless!" The Grumpig says, "I wouldn't put anything past him!" The Claydol doesn't say anything, continuing to glare. What do you do?

South Caverns

Blinking, I'll shake my head. This is weird. I'll turn to the Grumpig and ask him why he thinks that the ralts is cheating. I'll have Dakota be ready for anythign though.

TheBlueAvenger

As you continue on, you spot a wooper O.o, a sandshrrew, and a nincada playing together. Nearby, a sandslash and a houndour are discussing something rather seriously. Although teh sandslash does keep looking over at the playing youngsters. What will you do?

Knight of Time

Not seeing anything that stirkes your fancy, you and Jynx continue on. It isn't long before you Solrock and a Lunatone staring at each other floating near the ceiling of the cavern. As you look around, you spot a sneasel and a Kadabra having a friendly sparring session as a houndour roots for the sneasel. What will you do?

Nabooru23, Darkfire, and Sceptile_Master, we'll get to you soon. Sorry for any delays ^^;

Knight of Time
17th August 2005, 09:04 PM
Knight of Time

Not seeing anything that stirkes your fancy, you and Jynx continue on. It isn't long before you Solrock and a Lunatone staring at each other floating near the ceiling of the cavern. As you look around, you spot a sneasel and a Kadabra having a friendly sparring session as a houndour roots for the sneasel. What will you do?

South Caverns

Okay, I already have Xeno, my captured male Alakazam, so I'll move on with the Jynx once again.

The Blue Avenger
17th August 2005, 09:52 PM
TheBlueAvenger

As you continue on, you spot a wooper O.o, a sandshrrew, and a nincada playing together. Nearby, a sandslash and a houndour are discussing something rather seriously. Although teh sandslash does keep looking over at the playing youngsters. What will you do?

Desert

I'll keep moving.

---

Amy
You ask the Grumpig your question, and she glares at you. "Because... because..." she sputters, unable to get any words out for a moment. "Just... look at him!" she growls, gesturing towards the Ralts. The Ralts sighs and shakes his head. The Claydol has stopped looking angry, now looking bemused. What do you do?

Arnen
You keep moving. Without paying attention to where you're stepping, you step in, of all things, a puddle. You look down, and you see a Mudkip and a Barboach squirting water at each other. They don't seem to notice you, so you step away from them and turn your gaze to a Mawile, who is trying not to fall into a sand trap, in which waits a Trapinch. What do you do?

Stuart
You ask the Trapinch, and it eagerly blurts out, "Yes! Please!" before looking slightly embarassed. It then asks, "You wouldn't happen to have a water Pokemon with you, would you? Because then we could make our own oasis." What do you do?

Wolfsong
17th August 2005, 10:08 PM
Amy
You ask the Grumpig your question, and she glares at you. "Because... because..." she sputters, unable to get any words out for a moment. "Just... look at him!" she growls, gesturing towards the Ralts. The Ralts sighs and shakes his head. The Claydol has stopped looking angry, now looking bemused. What do you do?

South Caverns

I'll send out Ruki my shiny umbreon with eevee mane to join dakota as well as provide me wtih some more company. I'll then ask teh ralts to tell me the truth and hten i'll ask about cheating. Then i'll have Ranec and Dakota use they're psychic powers (Dakota hp psychic and ruki psychic) and privatly let me know if ralts is telling the truth or lying

Darkfire

The lapras's tears slow to a stop as she begins to explain that its a fairly large pod that she belongs to. It's so big in fact that she doesn't know everyone in it and they probably won't know that she's missing for at least another day. At that she starts to sob a little bit again. What will you do?

Knight of Time

Once more, the two of you continue your travels through the south caverns. Soon you come across a new room. Cautiously heading inside, you spot a small pool and inside is a Starmie relaxing. At least you assume that that's what its doing. Anohter houndour is in the room, admiring the beauth and power of the Blaziken that it is talking to. What will you do?

TheBlueAvenger

Not interested in those pokemon, you continue on through the hot, dry, sandy desert. Did i mention it was hot? Anyways, soon you literally stumble across a Torchic running circles around a Nosepass making it dizzy. A chamrander watches on in amusement laughing. What will you do?

Skye
17th August 2005, 10:13 PM
Darkfire

The lapras's tears slow to a stop as she begins to explain that its a fairly large pod that she belongs to. It's so big in fact that she doesn't know everyone in it and they probably won't know that she's missing for at least another day. At that she starts to sob a little bit again. What will you do?

River

I'll tell her it's not a problem, that the bigger the pod is, the better chance we have of finding them. I'll then ask where she last saw them, and if she knows where they mght be heading to.

The Blue Avenger
17th August 2005, 10:20 PM
TheBlueAvenger

Not interested in those pokemon, you continue on through the hot, dry, sandy desert. Did i mention it was hot? Anyways, soon you literally stumble across a Torchic running circles around a Nosepass making it dizzy. A chamrander watches on in amusement laughing. What will you do?[/color][/center]

Desert

Yes. Yes, you did. Anyway, I'll ask the Nosepass if it would have a battle with me. If it accepts, I'll send out Fauss (Grovyle) and have him Giga Drain away. If not, I'll ask if it would want to travel with me, and hold out a Pokeball.

---

Amy
You send out your Pokemon and ask the Ralts to tell the truth. He looks at you oddly and says, "Okay, I already said that I wasn't cheating. That Claydol is gnderless. Do I need to spell it out?" You ask your Pokemon to confirm it, and a moment later they report back, saying that to the best of their knowledge, the Ralts is telling the truth. What do you do?

Darkfire
You ask the Lapras, and she sadly says that they were heading downstream, down the river and out to the ocean. That strikes you - if you wait too long, they could be gone before you know it. What do you do/

Wolfsong
17th August 2005, 10:36 PM
Amy
You send out your Pokemon and ask the Ralts to tell the truth. He looks at you oddly and says, "Okay, I already said that I wasn't cheating. That Claydol is gnderless. Do I need to spell it out?" You ask your Pokemon to confirm it, and a moment later they report back, saying that to the best of their knowledge, the Ralts is telling the truth. What do you do?

South Caverns.

I'll apologize to the Ralts before explaining that there was a reason behind me asking. Then i'll have Ruki send a privat message to the ralts that i'm not gonna hurt the grumpig at all. Next, I'll have Dakota use yawn on the grumpig. then once its asleep, i'm gonna have Ruki and Dakota both use they're powers to put a thought in her mind that the ralts wasn't cheating. Lastly i'll hang around till the grumpig wakes up. Once i'm sure that everything is fine again, I shall continue deeper into the South Caverns.

TheBlueAvenger

You ask the nosepass if it would like to battle you and he quickly shakes its head no. Not deterred in the long run, you hold out a pokeball and ask if he wants to travel with you. Its eyes brighten. "Sure. Anything to get away from these two." Then, as an afterthought he adds, "and i want to get stronger as well." He then pokes the pokeball and is sucked inside and a faint ding sounds. Congrats. You caught a L.8 M Nosepass. As soon as the nosepass is caught the torchic begins to cry as the charmander moves to comfort her. What will you do now.

Skye
17th August 2005, 10:42 PM
Darkfire
You ask the Lapras, and she sadly says that they were heading downstream, down the river and out to the ocean. That strikes you - if you wait too long, they could be gone before you know it. What do you do/

River

Well, then I'll tell Lapras we have no time to lose, they might already be pretty far ahead of us. I'll hten start joging down stream on the River Bank and urge her to come with me.

Sceptile_Master
18th August 2005, 03:55 AM
Stuart
You ask the Trapinch, and it eagerly blurts out, "Yes! Please!" before looking slightly embarassed. It then asks, "You wouldn't happen to have a water Pokemon with you, would you? Because then we could make our own oasis." What do you do?

Desert

I tell him that I don't have any water pokemon sorry and that we should hurry on and find the oasis.

Knight of Time
18th August 2005, 07:38 AM
Knight of Time

Once more, the two of you continue your travels through the south caverns. Soon you come across a new room. Cautiously heading inside, you spot a small pool and inside is a Starmie relaxing. At least you assume that that's what its doing. Anohter houndour is in the room, admiring the beauth and power of the Blaziken that it is talking to. What will you do?

South Caverns

Whoa, a Blaziken.

The Blaziken is too tempting for me to capture, so I'm going to move on once again with the Jynx.

Arnen
18th August 2005, 12:04 PM
Arnen
You keep moving. Without paying attention to where you're stepping, you step in, of all things, a puddle. You look down, and you see a Mudkip and a Barboach squirting water at each other. They don't seem to notice you, so you step away from them and turn your gaze to a Mawile, who is trying not to fall into a sand trap, in which waits a Trapinch. What do you do?

Desert

I'm going to go over and try to give the Mawile a hand in escaping the sand trap.

Linc
19th August 2005, 03:07 PM
Linc
Entering the West Caverns, the first thing you see is a Bulbasaur who looks scared out of its wits. An Ariados and a Houndour are advancing menacingly on it, and the poison smog being exhaled by a Koffing in the distance isn't helping matters any. What do you do?

West Caverns

I'll sned out Baito (Mightyena) and tell him to use Iron Tail on the Houndour and I'll send out Nightmare (Sneasel) and tell her to use Ice Beam on the Ariados. If that doesn't scare them off I'll walk over to them menacingly and tell them to get out of here. Then I'll tell the Bulbasaur that everything will be alright, and then I'll continue on.

Arnen
You run over to the Mawhile and pull it out of the Trapinch's sand pit. She loosk up at you, smiles, and then thanks you.
What will you do now?

Knight fo Time
You fidn the Blaziken tempting, but you decide to move on to the next cavern. In the next cavern, you see a Mightyena curled up in the corner with a frightened look on its face. You soon find out why. On the other side of the room there is a Cacturne sitting on a rock, a rather menacing look upon its face. Sitting besides it is a Ninetales with the same expression on its face.
What will you do now?

Sceptile_Master
You tell the Trapinch that you don't have any water Pokemon, and it sighs. Then, suggesting that you should go find an oasis, the Trapinch looks at the Geodude, who picks up the Mudkip, and then the two of them begin to walk off, searching for the oasis. What will you do now?

Darkfire
You tell the Lapras that you have no time to lose, and begin to jog downstream, urging the Lapras to follow you. As you both continue down the river, you see something blue and gray in the distance, but as you get closer you see that it's just a Swampert sleeping upon a rock with a Bagon swimming around it.
What will you do now?

Amy
You apologize to the Ralts, and then you tell Ruki what to do. His eyes flash for a moment, but then he looks up at you, awaiting further orders. Then, having Dakota use Yawn, the Grumpig falls to the ground wiht a thud, asleep. Ruki's and Dakota's eyes then flash again, and you then sit upon a nearby rock, waiting for the Grumpig to awake. And so you wait... and wait... and wait. The Grumpig must be sleeping pretty soundly. What will you do now?

Knight of Time
19th August 2005, 03:12 PM
Knight fo Time
You fidn the Blaziken tempting, but you decide to move on to the next cavern. In the next cavern, you see a Mightyena curled up in the corner with a frightened look on its face. You soon find out why. On the other side of the room there is a Cacturne sitting on a rock, a rather menacing look upon its face. Sitting besides it is a Ninetales with the same expression on its face.
What will you do now?

South Caverns

Wow, more fully evolved Pokemon in one update- but still, none of them are what I'm looking for.

Anyway, regarding the Mightyena, I'll go over to it, telling it to not be afraid of me, as I mean no harm. Then I'm going to ask it what happened around here.

Arnen
19th August 2005, 03:19 PM
Arnen
You run over to the Mawhile and pull it out of the Trapinch's sand pit. She loosk up at you, smiles, and then thanks you.
What will you do now?

Desert

Well, I'm rather curious to know how she ended up in the pit in the first place, so I'll ask her about it.

*Murkrow
21st August 2005, 04:08 AM
Linc~
Your Mightyena and Sneasel burst out and strike at their respective targets: Baito's tail flashes silver and he slams it into the Houndour. The dog snarls, stumbles into the ground, then shoots back a burst of fire back at your wolf.
Meanwhile, Nightmare has had slightly more success with her attack, managing to freeze half of the Ariados's body. Houndour hisses in irritation, thaws Ariados out with another Flamethrower-burning his friend-, before the two advance on you.
You tell them to get out of here, but they both just smirk.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time~
Impressed by the amount of fully evolved Pokémon here, you walk over towards the Mightyena, who regards you fearfully, but listens as you begin to talk. As you ask whhat happened around here, he whimpers and crouches down before whispering that it isn't what's happened but what is going to happen.
He motions towards the Cacturne and Ninetales and mutters that the Ninetale's has decided that she wants this part of the caves as her territory. Apparently the two of them are meant to fight it out to see who can lay claim to it, but he-the Mightyena- has never been very good at fighting and is scared of what could happen if he fights and loses.

Nabooru23~
Asking Mawile how she ended up in the pit in the first place, she explains that the Trapinch has only just perfected her Dig attack and has been messing around with it ever since.
You look back down at the Trapinch and see what initially looked like a predatory look in her eyes belies the massive grin that slips across her face. She giggles, dives into the sand, appearing a couple of minutes later by Mawile's side, and the two beam at you.

Knight of Time
21st August 2005, 09:25 AM
Knight of Time~
Impressed by the amount of fully evolved Pokémon here, you walk over towards the Mightyena, who regards you fearfully, but listens as you begin to talk. As you ask whhat happened around here, he whimpers and crouches down before whispering that it isn't what's happened but what is going to happen.
He motions towards the Cacturne and Ninetales and mutters that the Ninetale's has decided that she wants this part of the caves as her territory. Apparently the two of them are meant to fight it out to see who can lay claim to it, but he-the Mightyena- has never been very good at fighting and is scared of what could happen if he fights and loses.

South Caverns

Hey, welcome back to CC Hannah. Nice to see you posting updates here again. :)

Okay, I'm going to tell the Mightyena that if he doesn't want to fight the Cacturne and Ninetales, that he doesn't have to, in that kind of case I'll ask him if he wants to travel with me and the Jynx for a little while.

Sceptile_Master
21st August 2005, 04:54 PM
Sceptile_Master
You tell the Trapinch that you don't have any water Pokemon, and it sighs. Then, suggesting that you should go find an oasis, the Trapinch looks at the Geodude, who picks up the Mudkip, and then the two of them begin to walk off, searching for the oasis. What will you do now?

Desert

Trusting my crappy instincts I for some reason decide to treck off towards the west with the pokes in need.

Skye
21st August 2005, 11:54 PM
Darkfire
You tell the Lapras that you have no time to lose, and begin to jog downstream, urging the Lapras to follow you. As you both continue down the river, you see something blue and gray in the distance, but as you get closer you see that it's just a Swampert sleeping upon a rock with a Bagon swimming around it.
What will you do now?

River

Not really interested, so we'll keep heading down stream to catch Lapras's pod.

Wolfsong
22nd August 2005, 11:15 AM

Amy
You apologize to the Ralts, and then you tell Ruki what to do. His eyes flash for a moment, but then he looks up at you, awaiting further orders. Then, having Dakota use Yawn, the Grumpig falls to the ground wiht a thud, asleep. Ruki's and Dakota's eyes then flash again, and you then sit upon a nearby rock, waiting for the Grumpig to awake. And so you wait... and wait... and wait. The Grumpig must be sleeping pretty soundly. What will you do now?

South Caverns

X.x Oy, a sound sleeper. No problem, i have just the poke to handle this situation. I'll send out Aiko my L.10 female skitty and have her use uproar. Once the grumpig is awake i shall make recall Aiko and Ruki, leaving Dakota out. THen, after making sure that eveything and everyone is ok, I shall continue deeper intot he south caverns.

Sceptile_Master

Not sure why something's telling you to head west, you do so. Althoguh you haven't found any water yet, you feel that if you keep traveling in that direction you will find something. However, although there is no water around, you do spot a Metang, a Pupitar, and a Trapinch laughing and having theirselves a good time. what will you do?

Darkfire

Lapras, realizing that there is no time to loose motions for you to hop on her back. As you do so, you realize that she can swim faster than you could hope of running. Soon, you come across a small gathering of Cloyster ahead of you. Nearby there is a Relicanth and a Psyduck but you can't see any lapras. What will you do?

The Blue Avenger
22nd August 2005, 11:41 AM
TheBlueAvenger

You ask the nosepass if it would like to battle you and he quickly shakes its head no. Not deterred in the long run, you hold out a pokeball and ask if he wants to travel with you. Its eyes brighten. "Sure. Anything to get away from these two." Then, as an afterthought he adds, "and i want to get stronger as well." He then pokes the pokeball and is sucked inside and a faint ding sounds. Congrats. You caught a L.8 M Nosepass. As soon as the nosepass is caught the torchic begins to cry as the charmander moves to comfort her. What will you do now.[/color][/center]

Desert

Nifty. His name will be Alastor and his bred-on move will be Earthquake.
Now I shall head to the South Caverns.
EDIT: May I also have the normal assortment of a Pokeball, Great Ball, and Ultra Ball, please?

---

Amy
Aiko begins to Uproar, immediately waking up the Grumpig. She looks a little peeved, but on the whole a lot less irritated before she went to sleep, so you take that to mean that she's not gonna attack the Ralts or anything. Moving further into the caves, you come across an adorable little Maby, who smiles at you before running toward a Houndour. The two begin to spit fire at each other in a firendly nature. There is a Wynaut in the corner, however, that looks absolutely petrified. What do you do?

Kyle
You make your proposition to the Mightyena, and it replies, "I appreciate your concern, but if I turn tail and run, it'd be even worse. Like it or not, I'm gonna have to face this one." He sighs. What do you do?

Skye
22nd August 2005, 01:21 PM
Darkfire

Lapras, realizing that there is no time to loose motions for you to hop on her back. As you do so, you realize that she can swim faster than you could hope of running. Soon, you come across a small gathering of Cloyster ahead of you. Nearby there is a Relicanth and a Psyduck but you can't see any lapras. What will you do?

River

xx; This might be harder than I thought. I'll encourage her to keep swimming downstream.

Knight of Time
22nd August 2005, 01:44 PM
Kyle
You make your proposition to the Mightyena, and it replies, "I appreciate your concern, but if I turn tail and run, it'd be even worse. Like it or not, I'm gonna have to face this one." He sighs. What do you do?

South Caverns

'sigh' This is bound to delay me from finding one of the Pokemon I'm looking for.

I'm going to slowly shake my head at the Mightyena, saying that the only way that he can escape the Cacturne and Ninetales and never be found by them is to be teleported out, which is exactly why I'm going to send out Xeno my Alakazam, so that he can Teleport me, the Mightyena and the Jynx out of this very sticky situation to safety.

Anyway, since it's Monday, may I have the usual assortment of a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

Sceptile_Master
22nd August 2005, 03:22 PM
Sceptile_Master

Not sure why something's telling you to head west, you do so. Althoguh you haven't found any water yet, you feel that if you keep traveling in that direction you will find something. However, although there is no water around, you do spot a Metang, a Pupitar, and a Trapinch laughing and having theirselves a good time. what will you do?

Desert

I think I'll randomly change direction to the south and continue on.

Wolfsong
22nd August 2005, 09:50 PM
Another split update

Amy
Aiko begins to Uproar, immediately waking up the Grumpig. She looks a little peeved, but on the whole a lot less irritated before she went to sleep, so you take that to mean that she's not gonna attack the Ralts or anything. Moving further into the caves, you come across an adorable little Maby, who smiles at you before running toward a Houndour. The two begin to spit fire at each other in a firendly nature. There is a Wynaut in the corner, however, that looks absolutely petrified. What do you do?

South Caverns

I'll ask the wynaut what's wrong.

TheBlueAvenger

*hands over the balls.* Having your fill of the hot, dry desert you take a leave to teh nice South Caverns. There you are immediately greeted by an Alakazam that bows before welcoming you in a telepathic voice. An absol resting nearby looks as if it could care less about you being in the room as a Ponyta races around the room. What will you do?

Darkfire

After traveling for a while longer you spot a lone wailmer here a carvanaha there. Then suddenly, you gasp. Before you are what looks like hundreds of Lapras. Well, it's obvious that the lapras you were helping wasn't exagerating at all. As soon as she spots them she gives an excited squeal. What will you do now?

Skye
22nd August 2005, 09:55 PM
Another split update

Darkfire

After traveling for a while longer you spot a lone wailmer here a carvanaha there. Then suddenly, you gasp. Before you are what looks like hundreds and hundreds of Lapras. Well, it's obvious that the lapras you were helping wasn't exagerating at all. As soon as she spots them she gives an excited squeal. What will you do now?

River

Saveet! Lapras are cool. I'll pet the one I'm on and ask her if she could introduce me as long as I'm here. And I;ll look for any special colored Lapras while we're going along.

The Blue Avenger
22nd August 2005, 10:04 PM
TheBlueAvenger

*hands over the balls.* Having your fill of the hot, dry desert you take a leave to teh nice South Caverns. There you are immediately greeted by an Alakazam that bows before welcoming you in a telepathic voice. An absol resting nearby looks as if it could care less about you being in the room as a Ponyta races around the room. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll bow back and greet the Alakazam before moving on.

---

Amy
You ask the Wynaut what the matter is. It shoots you a scared glance before managing to stutter out, "F-f-f-fire..." It clams up and refuses to say anything else. What do you do?

Kyle
You send out your Alakazam, and against all protests by the Mightyena, you all Teleport away. Soon, you materialize in another chamber... face-to-face with the Ninetales and the Cacturne. The Ninetales sneers. "C'mon! You must know that Ninetales can Teleport as well... and we also have limited psychic prowess too." It chuckles. What do you do?

Stuart
Peeling away from the group without their notice, you head in the opposite direction. After walking for a bit, you inadvertantly trip over a lump on the ground. Upon closer inspection, it appears that a Kabuto has buried itself in the ground. Stepping away from it, you hear a loud screeching. A Skarmory and a Lairon are making Metal Sounds at each other. What do you do?

Darkfire - Amy's getting you.

Wolfsong
22nd August 2005, 10:19 PM
Amy
You ask the Wynaut what the matter is. It shoots you a scared glance before managing to stutter out, "F-f-f-fire..." It clams up and refuses to say anything else. What do you do?

South Caverns

I'll pick up the Wyanut and carry him with me and Dakota and hopefully we will come to a room with no fire types in it.

Darkfire

You give the now happy lapras a friendly pet, however you are unable to ask your question becuase just then two lapras swim up to you. The female nuzzles the lapras you're riding as the male turns to you. "Thank you for finding our daughter. We had jsut realized that she was missing and were debating on turning back or just waiting for her to show up. How can we repay you?" As you look around, you see that most of the lapras are normal, but there is one towards the middle that is shiny. She sees you looking in her direction and waves nervously. What will you do?

TheBlueAvenger

Bowing back to the Alakazam, return his warm greeting. Then you wave good by and head off further into the South Caverns. As you carefully make your way into the next room, you spot a Numel snoozing. There's also a Starmie floating above a vulpix. The vulpix is watching it intently. What will you do?

The Blue Avenger
22nd August 2005, 10:28 PM
TheBlueAvenger

Bowing back to the Alakazam, return his warm greeting. Then you wave good by and head off further into the South Caverns. As you carefully make your way into the next room, you spot a Numel snoozing. There's also a Starmie floating above a vulpix. The vulpix is watching it intently. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'm heading on.

---

Amy
You pick up the Wynaut (who still looks scared out of its mind) and continue on quickly. In the next room, though, the poor Pokemon's luck hasn't changed any: the next chamber contains a Torkoal and a Growlithe, both of whom are dodging attacks that a Combusken, who looks rather psycho, is launching. Wynaut squeaks. What do you do?

Wolfsong
22nd August 2005, 10:39 PM
Amy
You pick up the Wynaut (who still looks scared out of its mind) and continue on quickly. In the next room, though, the poor Pokemon's luck hasn't changed any: the next chamber contains a Torkoal and a Growlithe, both of whom are dodging attacks that a Combusken, who looks rather psycho, is launching. Wynaut squeaks. What do you do?

South Caverns

Lovely. I'll hang on to the scared Wynaut and promis him that i wont' let anythign hurt it. Then, with my free hand, I'll hurl Zale's pokeball (l.18 shiny vaporeon), Laila my L.17 elemental larvitar's pokeball, and Kumar my L.33 white persiona with black stripes. I will then have Zale use hyrdro cannon on the psycho combusken, Laila hidden power rock once again on hte psycho combusken, and finally Kumar to bubblbeam. Once it's out i'll make sure that the torkoal and growlithe are ok before we head into the next room and hopefully away form fire pokes.

TheBlueAvenger

Continuing on, you stop and just stare as you enter the next room. You find a poochyena, a houndour, and a growlithe all playing Poker. An espeon shakes its head neaby. Well you realize how they got the chips and cards. What will you do?

The Blue Avenger
22nd August 2005, 10:47 PM
TheBlueAvenger

Continuing on, you stop and just stare as you enter the next room. You find a poochyena, a houndour, and a growlithe all playing Poker. An espeon shakes its head neaby. Well you realize how they got the chips and cards. What will you do?[/color][/center]

South Caverns

XD
As interesting as that is, I think I will move on.

Amy
You try to comfort the Wynaut as it begins to tear up, and you quickly send your Pokemon out. They perform their attacks, and soon enough the Combusken is knocked out. The Growlithe and Torkoal thank you and go about their business, leaving you to move on. However, your luck with Pokemon continues to be poor: the next room is blisteringly hot, and you can see why. A Cyndaquil is flaring its back up quite nicely apparently to intimidate a trio of Houndour approaching it. This does not bode well with the Wynaut, and it begins to wail. At this, all three Pokemon look in your direction. What do you do?

Skye
22nd August 2005, 10:51 PM
Darkfire

You give the now happy lapras a friendly pet, however you are unable to ask your question becuase just then two lapras swim up to you. The female nuzzles the lapras you're riding as the male turns to you. "Thank you for finding our daughter. We had jsut realized that she was missing and were debating on turning back or just waiting for her to show up. How can we repay you?" As you look around, you see that most of the lapras are normal, but there is one towards the middle that is shiny. She sees you looking in her direction and waves nervously. What will you do?

River

I'll tell them I'm a Pokemon trainer looking for a good Lapras and I'll ask if they can introduce me to the shiny one in the middle.

Knight of Time
23rd August 2005, 06:51 AM
Kyle
You send out your Alakazam, and against all protests by the Mightyena, you all Teleport away. Soon, you materialize in another chamber... face-to-face with the Ninetales and the Cacturne. The Ninetales sneers. "C'mon! You must know that Ninetales can Teleport as well... and we also have limited psychic prowess too." It chuckles. What do you do?

South Caverns

Yeah, I knew Ninetales can also use Teleport...

At this rate, it seems like I have no choice but to fight the Ninetales and Cacturne.

I'm going to send out Hydronix (my male Blastoise), and have him quickly Yawn at the two Pokemon until successful (while dodging any attacks from either Pokemon, especially the Cacturne since it has a type advantage), and if they fall asleep, I'm going to wait for a response from the Mightyena.

Arnen
23rd August 2005, 11:36 AM
Nabooru23~
Asking Mawile how she ended up in the pit in the first place, she explains that the Trapinch has only just perfected her Dig attack and has been messing around with it ever since.
You look back down at the Trapinch and see what initially looked like a predatory look in her eyes belies the massive grin that slips across her face. She giggles, dives into the sand, appearing a couple of minutes later by Mawile's side, and the two beam at you.

Desert

I'll congratulate the Trapinch on her Dig attack, and suggest that maybe next time she should practice her new moves on inanimate objects, instead of her friends.

Sceptile_Master
23rd August 2005, 03:10 PM
Stuart
Peeling away from the group without their notice, you head in the opposite direction. After walking for a bit, you inadvertantly trip over a lump on the ground. Upon closer inspection, it appears that a Kabuto has buried itself in the ground. Stepping away from it, you hear a loud screeching. A Skarmory and a Lairon are making Metal Sounds at each other. What do you do?

Desert

I didn't peel away from the group.

The Blue Avenger
23rd August 2005, 03:32 PM
Desert

I didn't peel away from the group.

Okay, sorry. ^^; In that case, assume that the Pokemon are still following you.

*Murkrow
27th August 2005, 11:38 AM
TheBlueAvenger
Even more bemused than before, you walk past and continue on again. A Slugma is sitting in the centre of the room, looking rather frantic. A Magmar and Vulpix are using their flames to attempt to warm him up: it seems his body has solidified and glued him to the floor.

Darkfire~
As you explain that you're a trainer in search of a good Lapras, nearly all of those nearby you smiles proudly. These grins fade slightly when you ask if you could be introduced to the shiny one in the centre.
'And what's so special about her?' asks one, sounding irritated. 'Aside's from the fact that she, ohh, sparkles? Aren't you interested in what any of us can do?'
The surrounding one's all nod their agreement.

Knight of Time~
Releasing your Blastoise, he gives a massive Yawn, the surprise attack causing both Ninetales and Cacturne to blink dazedly. That's only for a second, however, before both charge forwards: Ninetales vanishes, reappearing a second later on Hydronix's shell. As your Blastoise tries to shake him off, Cacturne extends the needles on his arms and runs forward. Hydronix takes a fierce hit in the chest, but shoves Cacturne away again; he trips and collapses sleeping. Ninetales also slumps down and tumbles to the floor.
You turn to the Mightyena, who is staring in awe at the sleeping Pokémon. 'This could be my chance.....' you hear him murmur to himself.

Nabooru23~
Trapinch blushes as you compliment her, nodding slightly as you comment that it might be a good idea if she practises on inanimate objects.
'I would, but for two reasons I don't. One: I'm teaching myself to use this attack for battles and I need to be able to use it propery on moving creatures. Two: The only objects really in here are rocks....and do you know how hard it is to dodge them if you tunnel beneath them?'

Sceptile Master~ Rewritten.
You and the Pokémon wander off again, heading in the opposite direction. After walking for a bit, you inadvertantly trip over a lump on the ground. Upon closer inspection, it appears that a Kabuto has buried itself in the ground. Stepping away from it, you hear a loud screeching. A Skarmory and a Lairon are making Metal Sounds at each other.

Wolfsong
27th August 2005, 02:38 PM
Amy
You try to comfort the Wynaut as it begins to tear up, and you quickly send your Pokemon out. They perform their attacks, and soon enough the Combusken is knocked out. The Growlithe and Torkoal thank you and go about their business, leaving you to move on. However, your luck with Pokemon continues to be poor: the next room is blisteringly hot, and you can see why. A Cyndaquil is flaring its back up quite nicely apparently to intimidate a trio of Houndour approaching it. This does not bode well with the Wynaut, and it begins to wail. At this, all three Pokemon look in your direction. What do you do?

South Caverns

In somewhat of a repeat of what happened in the last room, I will have my four pokemon that are out attack. Dakota (Mightyena) will use yawn on each of the houndours. Then Zale's (l.18 shiny vaporeon) will use surf on the three of them, Laila (L.17 elemental larvitar's pokeball) will use her hidden power rock on each of the houdnours. Finally Kumar (L.33 white persian with black stripes)bubblbeam the houdnours. IF any of them are still going i'll have zale use hydro cannon. All the while i'll be trying to calm the wyanut. Once i'm sure the cyndaquil is safe, we will continue on in hopes of finding a room that is free from fire and fire types for the wyanut..

Knight of Time
27th August 2005, 03:45 PM
Knight of Time~
Releasing your Blastoise, he gives a massive Yawn, the surprise attack causing both Ninetales and Cacturne to blink dazedly. That's only for a second, however, before both charge forwards: Ninetales vanishes, reappearing a second later on Hydronix's shell. As your Blastoise tries to shake him off, Cacturne extends the needles on his arms and runs forward. Hydronix takes a fierce hit in the chest, but shoves Cacturne away again; he trips and collapses sleeping. Ninetales also slumps down and tumbles to the floor.
You turn to the Mightyena, who is staring in awe at the sleeping Pokémon. 'This could be my chance.....' you hear him murmur to himself.

South Caverns

Ooh, I figured that the Cacturne would try to attack Hydronix.

Well, this calls for a (hopeful) knockout of both the Ninetales and Cacturne, and I'm going to tell the Mightyena that he can be of great help here. First, I'm going to temporarily recall Hydronix back into his Pokeball, and then I'm going to ask the Mightyena to stand a good distance from the Cacturne (it's too bad that a Mightyena cannot learn Flamethrower) and use Sunny Day if he can, while I send out Ebony, my captured L18 female Rapidash. From there, I'm going to have Ebony use a fierce Flamethrower on the Cacturne. If he (the Cacturne) manages to survive the Flamethrower, I'm going to ask Ebony to use a second Flamethrower as fast as possible. After the Cacturne is hopefully KOed, I'm going to recall Ebony and send out Hydronix again, and ask the Mightyena to use a Rain Dance before I ask Hydronix to use his strongest Water Gun on the Ninetales, in hopes he can KO her.

Skye
30th August 2005, 12:42 PM
Darkfire~
As you explain that you're a trainer in search of a good Lapras, nearly all of those nearby you smiles proudly. These grins fade slightly when you ask if you could be introduced to the shiny one in the centre.
'And what's so special about her?' asks one, sounding irritated. 'Aside's from the fact that she, ohh, sparkles? Aren't you interested in what any of us can do?'
The surrounding one's all nod their agreement.

River

I'll tell them I'm also a collector of unique looking Pokemon, and even though I'm certain they are awesome Pokemon, it's really the unique I'm looking for. Though if any of them can show me something awesome about them I'd gladly catch that Lapras, like an unusually high stat.

The Blue Avenger
3rd September 2005, 03:05 PM
TheBlueAvenger
Even more bemused than before, you walk past and continue on again. A Slugma is sitting in the centre of the room, looking rather frantic. A Magmar and Vulpix are using their flames to attempt to warm him up: it seems his body has solidified and glued him to the floor.

South Caverns

I'll keep going.

---

Amy
You call out your orders, and soon the Houndour trio are snoring away on the floor, battered and bruised - they didn't even have time to counterattack. The Cyndaquil thanks you, but adds something that sounds suspiciously like 'overkill much?' under its breath. Shrugging, you move on. In the next chamber, you come across a Solrock and a Lunatone spinning around each other. An Absol and another Wynaut are watching with interest. What do you do?

Kyle
You give your orders, and Mightyena moves away. However, it shakes its head apologetically: "I don't know Sunny Day... or any weather moves..." You shrug and tell your Pokemon to attack anyway. Soon, the two foes are lying unconscious on the ground - or at least they look unconscious, which is good enough for you. The Mightyena looks pleased, but at the same time, a little depressed. What do you do?

Wolfsong
3rd September 2005, 03:32 PM
Amy
You call out your orders, and soon the Houndour trio are snoring away on the floor, battered and bruised - they didn't even have time to counterattack. The Cyndaquil thanks you, but adds something that sounds suspiciously like 'overkill much?' under its breath. Shrugging, you move on. In the next chamber, you come across a Solrock and a Lunatone spinning around each other. An Absol and another Wynaut are watching with interest. What do you do?

South Caverns.

I'll set the Wynaut over near the other one and ask him if he'd be all right here. If so then i'll say good bye before continuing on with out him. If not, i'll keep looking with him.

Darkfire

You carefully explain to the lapras that you are also a collector of unique looking Pokemon. You also tell them that while you are certain that they are awesome Pokemon, it's really the unique you're looking for. The young lapras's parents and the ohters nodd in understanding. Finally, the father swims forward while some of the other lapras' move off grumbling. "I guess we understand. After all if you had wanted normal lapras we wouldn't have our daughter back." "speak for yourself" one of the disgruntled normal lapras comments. "However, we want to make sure that you are a good trainer so the lapras you want as your future teammate you must battle. We know you to be a kind trainer but we want to see how you battle as well." The one shiny lapras swims foward reveing jeers and other insults form her fellow lapras. She ignores them as if used to the treatment. What will you do?

TheBlueAvenger

Not interested in those pokemon, you continue your search for that certain pokemon. Soon, you're knocked down by a houndour running with his tail tucked between his legs. As you get to your feet, he hides behind your legs, shaking. A few seconds later, you discover why. Apoochyena comes running after the houndour and hides behind him behind you. An angry Metagross then emerges and pauses only for a second when it notices you. What will you do?

The Blue Avenger
3rd September 2005, 03:39 PM
TheBlueAvenger

Not interested in those pokemon, you continue your search for that certain pokemon. Soon, you're knocked down by a houndour running with his tail tucked between his legs. As you get to your feet, he hides behind your legs, shaking. A few seconds later, you discover why. Apoochyena comes running after the houndour and hides behind him behind you. An angry Metagross then emerges and pauses only for a second when it notices you. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll quickly send out Righello (Tyranitar) and have him Thudner Wave the Metagross, then I'll make my escape and keep moving on.

Amy
You ask the Wynaut if this would be an okay place to hang around, and it nods. It looks really happy, and it bounds down from your arms and sits down next to the other Wynaut. Waving goodbye, you continue onwards. In the next chamber, you come across a Houndour and a Chimecho sleeping on top of a large greyish rock. Suddenly, the rock lifts up, shaking the two Pokemon off: it's a Metagross! It glares at the two Pokemon before settling in a different part of the room. What do you do?

Wolfsong
3rd September 2005, 04:14 PM
Amy
You ask the Wynaut if this would be an okay place to hang around, and it nods. It looks really happy, and it bounds down from your arms and sits down next to the other Wynaut. Waving goodbye, you continue onwards. In the next chamber, you come across a Houndour and a Chimecho sleeping on top of a large greyish rock. Suddenly, the rock lifts up, shaking the two Pokemon off: it's a Metagross! It glares at the two Pokemon before settling in a different part of the room. What do you do?

South Caverns

I think i'll go to the Meadow.

TheBlueAvenger

Sending out your tyranitar which scares the poochyena and houdnour even more, they take off running and yelping. Ignoring them, you tell Righello what do do. The Tyranitar obeys and paralizes the floating hunk of metal. Totally caught off guard it freezes and you use the opportunity to make a break for it. As you enter the next room, you find a Flareon jumping playfully tryign to catch an Unown. A sneasel watches nearby totally unimpressed. What will you do?

Knight of Time
3rd September 2005, 04:55 PM
South CavernsKyle
You give your orders, and Mightyena moves away. However, it shakes its head apologetically: "I don't know Sunny Day... or any weather moves..." You shrug and tell your Pokemon to attack anyway. Soon, the two foes are lying unconscious on the ground - or at least they look unconscious, which is good enough for you. The Mightyena looks pleased, but at the same time, a little depressed. What do you do?

South Caverns

I'm going to tell the Mightyena that I'm really sorry he didn't get to help me in the battle, while telling him that it would have likely been a good idea for at least one of my Pokemon to offer him help anyway (after all, how can a Pokemon expect to defeat two foes, one after the other?). Afterword, I'm going to say goodbye to the Mightyena as I continue to move onward with the Jynx.

Skye
3rd September 2005, 08:24 PM
Darkfire

You carefully explain to the lapras that you are also a collector of unique looking Pokemon. You also tell them that while you are certain that they are awesome Pokemon, it's really the unique you're looking for. The young lapras's parents and the ohters nodd in understanding. Finally, the father swims forward while some of the other lapras' move off grumbling. "I guess we understand. After all if you had wanted normal lapras we wouldn't have our daughter back." "speak for yourself" one of the disgruntled normal lapras comments. "However, we want to make sure that you are a good trainer so the lapras you want as your future teammate you must battle. We know you to be a kind trainer but we want to see how you battle as well." The one shiny lapras swims foward reveing jeers and other insults form her fellow lapras. She ignores them as if used to the treatment. What will you do?

River

I feel sorry for her, having to put up with their attitudes. But I'll accept the battle. I'll send out Cassius my Ninetails. He'll use Confuse Ray on the Lapras, and follow up with Toxic while she's gathering her wits. He'll end with Quick Attack.

Pikachu101
4th September 2005, 11:36 AM
I'd like to join. Special balls: Fast, Lure x2, Heavy, Stun

To the Meadow.

Arnen
4th September 2005, 01:40 PM
Nabooru23~
Trapinch blushes as you compliment her, nodding slightly as you comment that it might be a good idea if she practises on inanimate objects.
'I would, but for two reasons I don't. One: I'm teaching myself to use this attack for battles and I need to be able to use it propery on moving creatures. Two: The only objects really in here are rocks....and do you know how hard it is to dodge them if you tunnel beneath them?'

Desert

She does make a good point. I'll nod and point out that the least she should do is let someone know before she practices on them.

Crystal Tears
5th September 2005, 06:48 PM
Lets give this a go.

I wish to explore the South Cavern please.

and I'd like 2 Fast Balls, 2 Stun, and 1 Heavy please.

SoulflameNinetales
7th September 2005, 11:28 PM
Thats it, I feel confident enough!

May I join? If yes, I'd like Fast Ball x 2, Stun Ball x 2, Crystal Ball. And I like to go to the South Caverns.

It that alright?

The Blue Avenger
8th September 2005, 07:22 PM
TheBlueAvenger

Sending out your tyranitar which scares the poochyena and houdnour even more, they take off running and yelping. Ignoring them, you tell Righello what do do. The Tyranitar obeys and paralizes the floating hunk of metal. Totally caught off guard it freezes and you use the opportunity to make a break for it. As you enter the next room, you find a Flareon jumping playfully tryign to catch an Unown. A sneasel watches nearby totally unimpressed. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'ma keep going.

---Split update time!---

Arnen
You point that out to the Trapinch, and it sighs. "You're right," it says after a moment. "I don't want my friends to get hurt." It glances around for a moment, then pauses. "Maybe I should practice some other attacks right now..." What do you do?

Kyle
You apologize to the Mightyena, and he reluctantly accepts it. "You're right," he mumbles, "It would have been foolish to challenge both of them..." Accepting this, you say bye to the Mightyena, and he wanders off. You move into the next chamber... and almost get blasted by a Flamethrower. Thankfully, though, a Solrock Teleports in its path, absorbs the blow, and starts Tackling the Quilava and the Houndour on the other side of the chamber. Speaking of 2 v 1 battles... Anyway, as they attack each other, you notice a pair of Carvanha in a small pool. They appear to be betting on the fighters. What do you do?

Darkfire
You send out Cassius. Immediately, before he can react, the Lapras drenches him with a powerful Water Gun. Angry, Cassius blasts the Lapras back with a sinister beam of light. She reels, and Cassius takes the opportunity to spit up a blob of Toxic at her. Finally, he bolts into her with a Quick Attack before she can respond. Dazed and hurt, the Lapras makes to attack him, but instead only ends up hurting herself. What do you do?

Amy
Heading to the Meadow, you take a moment to bask in the fresh air. However, this proves to be a bad idea, as a Seedot drops on your head from the tree it was attached to. It apologizes, and tries frantically to climb the tree again (although failing). Ignoring it for the moment, you notice a Swablu swooping from the sky repeatedly; it appears to be trying to pick off a Dunsparce, who is rapidly burrowing in and out of the ground. What do you do?

Knight of Time
8th September 2005, 07:28 PM
Kyle
You apologize to the Mightyena, and he reluctantly accepts it. "You're right," he mumbles, "It would have been foolish to challenge both of them..." Accepting this, you say bye to the Mightyena, and he wanders off. You move into the next chamber... and almost get blasted by a Flamethrower. Thankfully, though, a Solrock Teleports in its path, absorbs the blow, and starts Tackling the Quilava and the Houndour on the other side of the chamber. Speaking of 2 v 1 battles... Anyway, as they attack each other, you notice a pair of Carvanha in a small pool. They appear to be betting on the fighters. What do you do?

South Caverns

Okay, this seems like an area where I don't think I nor the Jynx should be in for too long, so I'm going to quickly send out Xeno once again, asking him to Teleport us out.

Arnen
8th September 2005, 07:31 PM
Arnen
You point that out to the Trapinch, and it sighs. "You're right," it says after a moment. "I don't want my friends to get hurt." It glances around for a moment, then pauses. "Maybe I should practice some other attacks right now..." What do you do?

Desert

I tilt my head, curious, and inquire as to what attacks those might be.

Wolfsong
8th September 2005, 08:19 PM

Amy
Heading to the Meadow, you take a moment to bask in the fresh air. However, this proves to be a bad idea, as a Seedot drops on your head from the tree it was attached to. It apologizes, and tries frantically to climb the tree again (although failing). Ignoring it for the moment, you notice a Swablu swooping from the sky repeatedly; it appears to be trying to pick off a Dunsparce, who is rapidly burrowing in and out of the ground. What do you do?

Meadow

I'll send out Ranec my L.38 M white Umbreon with black rings and have him use confuse ray on the swablu. Then i will help the seedot back into the tree. Then i will continue on.

Crystal Tears

Welcome. You begin your journey by heading into the South Caverns. There you immediately chance upon a Sableye and a Houndoom talking with an Absol. They don't seem to have noticed you just yet. What will you do?

SoulflameNinetales

Welcome to you too. ^^ Deciding to start out in the South Caverns, you're immediately slammed to hte ground by a scared poochyena. It mutters an apology before hiding behind your legs. Soon a growlithe and a Houndour make their appearance and they both look furious. What will you do?

TheBlueAvenger

Not seeing anything that interests you, you continue on. You round the corner and into the next room in the cavern. There you spy an Unown floating above a Carvanah in a small pool. A single pink feather poking out from behind a rock. Going closer you discover that it's a sneasel taking a nap. What will you do?

Knight of Time

Next time please remember to post you're pokes species. ^^; Thinking quickly, you send out your Alakazam and have him teleport the three of you into another room in the cavern. Upon your subtle arrival, a Unown cries out in surprise. A sneasel and a vulpix look up from their game of tag briefly before continuing to play. Lastly, at the far end of the cavern you spot a Drowzee seemingly staring into space what will you do?

Nabooru23

Tilting your head, you ask the trapinch what those attacks might be. She looks as if she's about to answer when she is playfully pounced on by a Cyndaquil. She begins to play with the new arrival totally forgetting about your question while a Magneton hovers behind you. What will you do now?

The Blue Avenger
8th September 2005, 08:35 PM
TheBlueAvenger

Not seeing anything that interests you, you continue on. You round the corner and into the next room in the cavern. There you spy an Unown floating above a Carvanah in a small pool. A single pink feather poking out from behind a rock. Going closer you discover that it's a sneasel taking a nap. What will you do?

South Caverns

Still gonna move on.

---

Amy
You have Ranec blast Swablu with a scary stream of concentrated light; it ebcomes seriously confused and eventually runs into a tree. It falls to the ground, dazed. Meanwhile, as you help the Seedot out, the Dunsparce runs over to you and hugs your leg, without saying a word. You move on regardless. Soon, you come across a Meowth, who is poking a Chinchou, who in turn looks rather dehydrated. A herd of Tauros stampedes in the distance. What do you do?

Skye
8th September 2005, 09:31 PM
Darkfire
You send out Cassius. Immediately, before he can react, the Lapras drenches him with a powerful Water Gun. Angry, Cassius blasts the Lapras back with a sinister beam of light. She reels, and Cassius takes the opportunity to spit up a blob of Toxic at her. Finally, he bolts into her with a Quick Attack before she can respond. Dazed and hurt, the Lapras makes to attack him, but instead only ends up hurting herself. What do you do?

River

Two more Quick Attacks from Cassius(Ninetails), and I'll throw an Ultra Ball at her.

SoulflameNinetales
8th September 2005, 11:45 PM
SoulflameNinetales

Welcome to you too. ^^ Deciding to start out in the South Caverns, you're immediately slammed to hte ground by a scared poochyena. It mutters an apology before hiding behind your legs. Soon a growlithe and a Houndour make their appearance and they both look furious. What will you do?

I will ask the Houndour what is angry about.

Knight of Time
9th September 2005, 10:24 AM
Knight of Time

Next time please remember to post you're pokes species. ^^; Thinking quickly, you send out your Alakazam and have him teleport the three of you into another room in the cavern. Upon your subtle arrival, a Unown cries out in surprise. A sneasel and a vulpix look up from their game of tag briefly before continuing to play. Lastly, at the far end of the cavern you spot a Drowzee seemingly staring into space what will you do?[/color][/center]

South Caverns

Oops, sorry about that. I'm going to keep moving on with the Jynx, nothing interests me in here.

Wolfsong
9th September 2005, 06:01 PM

Amy
You have Ranec blast Swablu with a scary stream of concentrated light; it ebcomes seriously confused and eventually runs into a tree. It falls to the ground, dazed. Meanwhile, as you help the Seedot out, the Dunsparce runs over to you and hugs your leg, without saying a word. You move on regardless. Soon, you come across a Meowth, who is poking a Chinchou, who in turn looks rather dehydrated. A herd of Tauros stampedes in the distance. What do you do?

Meadow

I'll send out Zale my L.18 shiny male vaporeon to gently use his water gun on the chinchou to help it to get somewhat hydrated. Then, we'll try to find it a watery area to place it in.

TheBlueAvenger

Still not seeing anything that interests you, you continue your search for that elusive pokemon. In the next room, you find an absol sharpening its claws. Nearby is a glowing abra which to your amazement, evolves into a kadabra right before your eyes. A meditite is being given a ride around the room by a remarkable looking metagross. What will you do?

SoulflameNinetales

The houndour turns to look at you. "That poochyena intruded upon our special spot while we were... " at that the houndour blushes and looks at the growlithe who steps forward. "He saw us kissing. Our parents think that we should only date members of our exact species so we've had to keep this private. If he tells anyone about this we'll be in trouble." At this the poochyena continues to whimper. "It was an accident, honest. I won't tell." What will you do?

Knight of Time

Leaving the pokemon in this room alone, you continue into the next one. There you come across a Shiftry sneaking up on a sleeping Sableye. Also, on the other side of the room there is a game of tag going on. The participants include two Houndours, an Espeon, a spoink and two Meditites. What will you do?

Knight of Time
9th September 2005, 06:03 PM
My part of a split update.Knight of Time

Leaving the pokemon in this room alone, you continue into the next one. There you come across a Shiftry sneaking up on a sleeping Sableye. Also, on the other side of the room there is a game of tag going on. The participants include two Houndours, an Espeon, a spoink and two Meditites. What will you do?[/color][/center]

South Caverns

Okay, not quite the right Pokemon I'm looking for are in here, so I'll keep going with the Jynx.

The Blue Avenger
9th September 2005, 06:17 PM
TheBlueAvenger

Still not seeing anything that interests you, you continue your search for that elusive pokemon. In the next room, you find an absol sharpening its claws. Nearby is a glowing abra which to your amazement, evolves into a kadabra right before your eyes. A meditite is being given a ride around the room by a remarkable looking metagross. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll congratulate the Kadabra, then keep going.

---

Kyle
Moving on, you come across a magnificent looking Charizard. She doesn't notice you as she begins to play with her young child, sitting near her. Glancing around the rest of the cavern, you gain an uneasy sensation. You soon discover that it was because an Umbreon was watching you from the shadows, although it's now in plain sight. What do you do?

Amy
Zale gently waters the Chinchou, accidentally getting some water on the Meowth, who screeches and runs away. Ignoring it, you gently pick up the Chinchou, who looks immensely grateful, and set off. Soon, a haunting melody reaches your ears: an Igglybuff is signing, and a Tangela and a Cacnea are asleep near it. Edging around it for the moment, you glance around, and find a small pool of water. You go over to put the Chinchou in, but suddenly a trio of Treecko leap from a tree and block your path. What do you do?

Darkfire
Cassius rams into the Lapras twice more without giving it a chance to attack. However, immediately after the second attack, Lapras blasts Cassius with a powerful Surf attack. It breathes heavily, the poison starting to take effect... You chuck an Ultra Ball at it. It wiggles once... twice... three times... and bursts back open. Awww! It appeared to be caught! The Lapras reappears, panting even heavier. What do you do?

Knight of Time
9th September 2005, 06:30 PM
Kyle
Moving on, you come across a magnificent looking Charizard. She doesn't notice you as she begins to play with her young child, sitting near her. Glancing around the rest of the cavern, you gain an uneasy sensation. You soon discover that it was because an Umbreon was watching you from the shadows, although it's now in plain sight. What do you do?

South Caverns

Ooh, a Charizard!

That's one of the Pokemon I was looking for here.

I hate to break up this little family, but I definitely got to heat things up on my team via getting a new fire type, so I'm going to send out Xeno (my male Alakazam) and have him use a Psychic to smash her against the ground as hard as he can in order to weaken her a lot, and I'm going to then throw an Ultra Ball at her.

As for the Jynx, before I send out Xeno, I'm going to tell her this would be a good time to join up with my team, as I want to make sure the Charizard has no chance to attack her if she (the Charizard) gets enraged by Xeno, so I'm going to hold out a Pokeball for the Jynx, telling her she doesn't have to worry about fire if she is on my team.

Edit: Now that it is Monday once again, may I have the usual assortment of a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

Skye
10th September 2005, 11:46 AM
Darkfire
Cassius rams into the Lapras twice more without giving it a chance to attack. However, immediately after the second attack, Lapras blasts Cassius with a powerful Surf attack. It breathes heavily, the poison starting to take effect... You chuck an Ultra Ball at it. It wiggles once... twice... three times... and bursts back open. Awww! It appeared to be caught! The Lapras reappears, panting even heavier. What do you do?

River

*shrugs* I have plenty of Balls to choose from. I'll keep throwing them until I catch her in this order since I don't want to hurt her anymore: Lure Ball, Stun Ball, Heavy Ball.

Arnen
10th September 2005, 02:27 PM
Nabooru23

Tilting your head, you ask the trapinch what those attacks might be. She looks as if she's about to answer when she is playfully pounced on by a Cyndaquil. She begins to play with the new arrival totally forgetting about your question while a Magneton hovers behind you. What will you do now?

Desert

I'll just watch them, wondering where the Cyndaquil came from but not wanting to interrupt their game.

Crystal Tears
11th September 2005, 05:04 PM
Crystal Tears

Welcome. You begin your journey by heading into the South Caverns. There you immediately chance upon a Sableye and a Houndoom talking with an Absol. They don't seem to have noticed you just yet. What will you do?

I quietly approach a little closer, trying not to spook the pokemon, or getting on their bad side.

SoulflameNinetales
12th September 2005, 01:46 AM
SoulflameNinetales

The houndour turns to look at you. "That poochyena intruded upon our special spot while we were... " at that the houndour blushes and looks at the growlithe who steps forward. "He saw us kissing. Our parents think that we should only date members of our exact species so we've had to keep this private. If he tells anyone about this we'll be in trouble." At this the poochyena continues to whimper. "It was an accident, honest. I won't tell." What will you do?

I'll think for a moment, then ask the couple (Houndour and Growlithe) if they think that the poochyena is trustworthy enough to keep it a secret.

Wolfsong
16th September 2005, 11:00 PM
My part of a split update. Apologies for taking so long. Online courses were piling up work this week.

Amy
Zale gently waters the Chinchou, accidentally getting some water on the Meowth, who screeches and runs away. Ignoring it, you gently pick up the Chinchou, who looks immensely grateful, and set off. Soon, a haunting melody reaches your ears: an Igglybuff is signing, and a Tangela and a Cacnea are asleep near it. Edging around it for the moment, you glance around, and find a small pool of water. You go over to put the Chinchou in, but suddenly a trio of Treecko leap from a tree and block your path. What do you do?

Meadow

I'll ask the treeck to let me pass.

TheBlueAvenger

You congratle the newly evolved Kadabra before heading deeper into the caverns. There you find a Torkoal helping an Absol master its flamethrower. A Wobbuffett is battling a Sneasel. Two Wynaut watch on, very nervous. What will you do?

Knight of Time:

*hands the balls over* Finding somethign that you were looking for you immediately send out your pokemon and they set to work. While Xeno attacks the Charizard, you turn to the Jynx and tell her that it is a good time for her to join your team and that she doesn't have to worry abotu fire if she is with you. She turns to you. <I want to see how you deal with the charizard. I know what i am doing. I will make my decision when and if the charizard is caught.> The charizard meanwhile, was briefly dazed by the force of the attack and you use the opportunity to throw an ultra ball. It rocks once... twice... then the charizard breaks out enraged. She storms over to Xeno and brings her claws down hard on him. He staggers backwards taken aback by the blow but quickly steps forward again. What will you do now?

SoulflameNinetales

Turning to the couple, you ask them if they think that the poochyena could be trusted to keep a secret. The houndour looks frustrated. "We don't know. THAT is why we were chasing him. " It doesn't look as if the houndour is going to say anything else. What will you do now?

Pikachu101
17th September 2005, 12:06 AM
I'd like to join. No captured pokes. Special balls: Fast, Lure x2, Heavy, Stun

To the Meadow.

Hello?

Knight of Time
17th September 2005, 08:15 AM
My part of a split update. Apologies for taking so long. Online courses were piling up work this week.

Knight of Time:

*hands the balls over* Finding somethign that you were looking for you immediately send out your pokemon and they set to work. While Xeno attacks the Charizard, you turn to the Jynx and tell her that it is a good time for her to join your team and that she doesn't have to worry abotu fire if she is with you. She turns to you. <I want to see how you deal with the charizard. I know what i am doing. I will make my decision when and if the charizard is caught.> The charizard meanwhile, was briefly dazed by the force of the attack and you use the opportunity to throw an ultra ball. It rocks once... twice... then the charizard breaks out enraged. She storms over to Xeno and brings her claws down hard on him. He staggers backwards taken aback by the blow but quickly steps forward again. What will you do now?

South Caverns

No doubt the Charizard just used Slash on Xeno...

Okay, this calls for backup. I'm going to recall Xeno, and send out Hydronix (my male Blastoise), ordering him to douse the Charizard with a Water Gun before Yawning at her (but not the Jynx!). If I can get the Charizard to sleep (even if Hydronix accidentally puts the Jynx to sleep too), I'll throw a Stun Ball at her. Hopefully it should be more effective on a sleeping Pokemon.

The Blue Avenger
17th September 2005, 08:45 AM
TheBlueAvenger

You congratle the newly evolved Kadabra before heading deeper into the caverns. There you find a Torkoal helping an Absol master its flamethrower. A Wobbuffett is battling a Sneasel. Two Wynaut watch on, very nervous. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'll ask the Wynaut why the Wobbuffet and Sneasel are battling.

--Split update!---

Pikachu101
Terribly sorry, man.
Anyway... *hands over the balls* You head to the Meadow, basking in the warm sunlight and crisp breeze. However, you are soon interrupted by a Tropius, who lands near you quite heavily without noticing your presence. Ignoring it for the moment, you notice a Zigzagoon Headbutting a nearby tree, as well as a pair of Clefairy who are asleep in the shade. What do you do?

Kyle
You send out Hydronix, who immediately blasts a jet of water at the Charizard. She braces for impact and skids back a few feet before flying at your Blastoise and rapidly attacking him with a series of slashes. He in turn defends as well as he can before yawning loudly. The Charizard hears it and begins to look drowsy, but not before managing to get some more slashes in. Eventually, she drifts off to sleep (as well as the Jynx, you notice) and you chuck a Stun Ball at her. It wiggles once... twice... three times...
Congratulations. You've caught a L15 female Charizard.
Meanwhile, the baby Charmander turns to you, staring at you with big, puppy-dog eyes. "H-how could you do that to my mommy?" it whimpers. What do you do?

Amy
You ask the Treeckos to let you pass, but they refuse. "Heh, if we were gonna let you pass, we would'a done so," the lead one scowls. "I think a toll is in order, huh?" grins the second. "Like, maybe, half your funds?" the third one sneers. "Or, alternatively, you could try and fight your way past us," the first one says. "Like that'll work." What do you do?

Crystal Tears
You quietly approach, and as such, they do not notice you. You do, however, manage to pick up snippets of their conversation: the Sableye is saying something about a payment being due the Houndoom is talking about offering something the Absol can't refuse, while the Absol is trying to get away from them. What do you do?

Arnen
You watch their game quietly. It seems to be some form of tag. The Trapinch tags the Cyndaquil, who runs after the Trapinch but stops oce the Trapinch dives underground. The Cyndaquil stomps its foot in mock anger. What do you do?

Darkfire
Calling off your Pokemon for the moment, you pick a Pokeball from the large selection at your disposal. You chuck the Lure Ball at the Lapras, and it seems to work. It wriggles once... twice... and breaks open. Argh! So close! You throw a Stun Ball this time, and it sucks the Lapras in... it shakes once... twice... three times...
Congratulations. You've caught a L13 female shiny Lapras.
What do you do?

Knight of Time
17th September 2005, 09:06 AM
Kyle
You send out Hydronix, who immediately blasts a jet of water at the Charizard. She braces for impact and skids back a few feet before flying at your Blastoise and rapidly attacking him with a series of slashes. He in turn defends as well as he can before yawning loudly. The Charizard hears it and begins to look drowsy, but not before managing to get some more slashes in. Eventually, she drifts off to sleep (as well as the Jynx, you notice) and you chuck a Stun Ball at her. It wiggles once... twice... three times...
Congratulations. You've caught a L15 female Charizard.
Meanwhile, the baby Charmander turns to you, staring at you with big, puppy-dog eyes. "H-how could you do that to my mommy?" it whimpers. What do you do?

South Caverns

All right, I got the Charizard!

I'm going to name her Charra, and her breed-on move and free TM will be Dragon Dance and Attract (I assume she would know Heat Wave, right?)

As for the Charmander, I'm going to tell it not to worry, as its mother is in good hands, and that it is more than welcome to travel with me (not as a captured Pokemon; what I mean is that I'm making sure he and his mom are never separated) as a companion if it wants to.

As for the Jynx, well, I can't go back on my vow to capture her, so I'll use a Stun Ball on her as well.

Edit: Once again, it's Monday, so can I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

Edit2: Well, another Monday has arrived, so could I have a second of each kind of ball I asked for last Monday (meaning two Pokeballs, two Great Balls and two Ultra Balls instead of one of each) please?

Pikachu101
17th September 2005, 01:04 PM
Pikachu101
Terribly sorry, man.
Anyway... *hands over the balls* You head to the Meadow, basking in the warm sunlight and crisp breeze. However, you are soon interrupted by a Tropius, who lands near you quite heavily without noticing your presence. Ignoring it for the moment, you notice a Zigzagoon Headbutting a nearby tree, as well as a pair of Clefairy who are asleep in the shade. What do you do?

It's ok.

Hm... I move on. I'm not gonna disturb them.

Arnen
18th September 2005, 02:20 PM
Arnen
You watch their game quietly. It seems to be some form of tag. The Trapinch tags the Cyndaquil, who runs after the Trapinch but stops oce the Trapinch dives underground. The Cyndaquil stomps its foot in mock anger. What do you do?

Desert

I'll ask the Mawile what exactly it is they're playing.

Wolfsong
30th September 2005, 09:20 PM
doing my best considering i burnt left hand an typimh one handed thanfillt i'm right handed.

split update

Amy
You ask the Treeckos to let you pass, but they refuse. "Heh, if we were gonna let you pass, we would'a done so," the lead one scowls. "I think a toll is in order, huh?" grins the second. "Like, maybe, half your funds?" the third one sneers. "Or, alternatively, you could try and fight your way past us," the first one says. "Like that'll work." What do you do?

Medow

i'll send out Dakota my mightyena and Kumar mu persiam and Ranec my umbrean. i will have ramed and Dakiat both use yawn and kumar to use hypnosis. then when the three are askeep we will continue on

TheBlueAvenger

Turning to eht wunat, you ask them why the wobbuffet ansd sneasel are battling. The second starts to cry but the first answers you. He tried to drag my friend off but the mom came and stopped him. What will you do?

Pikachu101

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/Location.gif

please rember location.

Not wanting to isturb them, you vontinue through the meadow till a pair of chikoritas playing tag runinto you and knock you fown. Getting up, they apologuze as a Meganium laughs. what will you do?

The Blue Avenger
30th September 2005, 09:35 PM
TheBlueAvenger

Turning to eht wunat, you ask them why the wobbuffet ansd sneasel are battling. The second starts to cry but the first answers you. He tried to drag my friend off but the mom came and stopped him. What will you do?

South Caves

Well then, I may have to help out a bit here. I'll send out Fiamma (Cyndaquil, female) and have her use an Attract on Sneasel, followed by a Flamethrower.

---My part of a split update---

Kyle
*hands over the balls*
You turn away from the Charmander for a moment and toss your Stun Ball at the sleeping Jynx. As she is sleeping, and moreover, since she wasn't expecting it, she is sucked into the ball with no resistance.
Congratulations. You've caught a level 11 female Jynx.
You turn back to the Charmander and try to comfort it, but it becomes increasingly more agitated. "Wh-why did you have to hurt my mom so much?! What did she do to you? Who are you to just barge into our home and start beating up on my mom? You couldn't ask for a battle first or anything?" At this, the Charmander breaks down, sobbing. What do you do?

Arnen
You ask the Mawile what the two Pokemon are playing. It thinks for a moment, then responds, "I'm not sure, but it looks like some form of tag. Unfortunately, that Cyndaquil can't go underground." You watch some more as the Trapinch pops up behind Cyndaquil, taps it on the shoulder, and burrows underground again. What do you do?

Amy
You send out your Pokemon. Moving quickly, they dispatch the three Treecko to slumberland. Thanking them, you move to the pond that the Treecko were guarding. You set the Chinchou in it, and it splashes around a bit before looking up at you and thanking you immensely. What do you do?

Knight of Time
1st October 2005, 09:07 AM
South CavesKyle
*hands over the balls*
You turn away from the Charmander for a moment and toss your Stun Ball at the sleeping Jynx. As she is sleeping, and moreover, since she wasn't expecting it, she is sucked into the ball with no resistance.
Congratulations. You've caught a level 11 female Jynx.
You turn back to the Charmander and try to comfort it, but it becomes increasingly more agitated. "Wh-why did you have to hurt my mom so much?! What did she do to you? Who are you to just barge into our home and start beating up on my mom? You couldn't ask for a battle first or anything?" At this, the Charmander breaks down, sobbing. What do you do?

South Caverns

I have a funny feeling the Charmander wants to be left alone, so I'm going to quietly walk into another area in the caverns, with an ashamed look on my face. I really hated to break up this family...

I'll decide on my new Jynx's info later.

Edit: Once again, it's Monday, so may I have the usual assortment of a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

'has no idea how many times he will say that exact same statement every Monday he gets here'

Edit 2: Okay, a new Monday is here, so may I have an extra of each ball I asked for last Monday please (meaning two of each, just like what happened two weeks ago)?

Pikachu101
8th October 2005, 12:15 PM
Whoops. Sorry.

Meadow
---
Anyways, I get up, and ask them to be a bit more careful in the future. I ask them if anyone would want to go with me on an adventure. If they say no, head on.

Arnen
8th October 2005, 12:59 PM
Arnen
You ask the Mawile what the two Pokemon are playing. It thinks for a moment, then responds, "I'm not sure, but it looks like some form of tag. Unfortunately, that Cyndaquil can't go underground." You watch some more as the Trapinch pops up behind Cyndaquil, taps it on the shoulder, and burrows underground again. What do you do?

Desert

I'll try not to laugh and keep watching for a while.

*Murkrow
14th October 2005, 01:03 PM
You know, on reflecton, perhaps me offering my help for the Caves wasn't the best idea when I knew that major, major disruption was only a few weeks away. ¬_¬ But screw it, said major, major disruption is now three weeks gone, the internet is now running with surprisingly constant speed and basically all my enthusiasm to write has come hurtling back.
So essentially, I am planning on updating this place regularly as long as my offline life allows it. Though I'll admit if this regresses and it ends up being just me updating again, I swear I'll go ape-sh*t on somebody.

Still.......Updates!

Jeff~
Deciding to fight against the Snease, you release your Cyndaquil, who puts on her most sweetest face and bats her eyelashes at the Sneasel. A rather dopy look crosses the Dark's face and he grins sheepishly, putting him in the perfect position to receive a face-full of Flamethrower. Unluckily for you and Fiamma, this snaps him right out of his trance.
Swearing, he waves his claws wildly in the air. Nothing happens. You and Fiamma exchange a look, before you notice the Wynaut and Wobbuffet staggering away. Nothing seems that out of the ordinary, though....well, except for the wave of water heading right for you two.

Kyle~ You get the balls. :)
As the Charmander sniffles, you turn your back and walk quietly away. The sobs echo after you as you trek into the adjacent room, yet gradually they begin to be replaced by the sounds of angry snarls and whimpers. Curiously moving forwards, you recoil as you realise that a Girafarig is sprawled on the floor ahead. Bite marks cover her body and blood trickles down her legs as she shudders and stares at the Poochyena and Houndour hissing at her from the opposite side.

Pikachu101~ Please remember to quote your update. I'll leave it for now seeing as I can scroll down to Amy's update (not to mention I'm not really in the best position to, you know. Enforce stuff). But next time, you'll have to repost with the quote.

Getting to your feet, you brush yourself off and glance down at the two giggling Chikorita's. Not sure if they're even paying much attention to you, you nonetheless ask if either would like to join you for an adventure. The two don't respond and run off, making the Meganium laugh some more. She then smiles and says that the two are a bit too young to become a trainers Pokémon. However, if you happen to be interested in grass types, she might be able to point you in the best direction to go.

Nabooru23~
The last tap seems to have made the Cyndaquil determined to follow the Trapinch. Breathing in deeply, he crouches down, waiting for the Trapinch to re-emerge. Once he does, the Cyndaquil launches at him, latches on and grips tightly as the ground-bug thing (I do know it's a pure ground type, by the way) smirks and plunges back into the ground again. For a second, the Cyndaquil's legs waggle awkwardly above the ground, but then there's a shudder and the two have disappeared into the slightly larger than normal hole.

Knight of Time
14th October 2005, 01:13 PM
Kyle~ You get the balls. :)
As the Charmander sniffles, you turn your back and walk quietly away. The sobs echo after you as you trek into the adjacent room, yet gradually they begin to be replaced by the sounds of angry snarls and whimpers. Curiously moving forwards, you recoil as you realise that a Girafarig is sprawled on the floor ahead. Bite marks cover her body and blood trickles down her legs as she shudders and stares at the Poochyena and Houndour hissing at her from the opposite side.

South Caverns

Oh, the poor Girafarig.

It's a little bit unfortunate that I cannot capture her (unlike Ebony when I captured her while she was injured). No matter, I can tell she must have been attacked by the Poochyena and Houndour, so I'm going to tell her that I'll handle the two Dark types.

From here, I'll send out Charra (my L15 female Charizard) and Hydronix (my L19 male Blastoise). First, if either Pokemon is male, I'm going to have Charra use Attract on either or both, depending on if one or both of the Pokemon is male. From here, I'm going to have her use a Metal Claw on Poochyena. As for Hydronix, I'm going to ask him to use a few Water Guns against the Houndour. Hopefully I'll be able to KO the Girafarig's attackers...

Arnen
14th October 2005, 01:26 PM
Nabooru23~
The last tap seems to have made the Cyndaquil determined to follow the Trapinch. Breathing in deeply, he crouches down, waiting for the Trapinch to re-emerge. Once he does, the Cyndaquil launches at him, latches on and grips tightly as the ground-bug thing (I do know it's a pure ground type, by the way) smirks and plunges back into the ground again. For a second, the Cyndaquil's legs waggle awkwardly above the ground, but then there's a shudder and the two have disappeared into the slightly larger than normal hole.
Desert

I'll edge towards the hole and look down, being careful as I step in case the ground feels like giving way.

*Murkrow
15th October 2005, 12:52 PM
Kyle~
Not willing to let the injured Girfarig put up with anymore torture, you grab two Poké Balls and open them to release your Charizard and Blastoise. As Charra puts on her most innocent, attractive face the Houndour puffs out his chest and starts to strut over towards her. Hydronix seizes the opporunity to fire a Water Gun in his direction. The crash as the dog hits the wall causes the Girafarig to shy in alarm, stumbling on her injured legs.
Charra takes the opportunity to sink her steel-hard claws into the Poochyena's body, crushing the small thing to the ground as she howls.

Nabooru23~
Creeping forwards, you peek carefully over the edge of the hole. The sight that you see surprises you, simply because there's, well, an opening. You can't see either of the Pokémon, but, a good few metres or so down you can see a pin-prick of light, which is accompanied by a rather noxious smell. Mawile scramlbes to your side and recoils slightly, gripping her nose.

-And if you're wondering what this is about, take a look at the first post and map the locations out. :)

Knight of Time
15th October 2005, 12:58 PM
Kyle~
Not willing to let the injured Girfarig put up with anymore torture, you grab two Poké Balls and open them to release your Charizard and Blastoise. As Charra puts on her most innocent, attractive face the Houndour puffs out his chest and starts to strut over towards her. Hydronix seizes the opporunity to fire a Water Gun in his direction. The crash as the dog hits the wall causes the Girafarig to shy in alarm, stumbling on her injured legs.
Charra takes the opportunity to sink her steel-hard claws into the Poochyena's body, crushing the small thing to the ground as she howls.

South Caverns

Good, looks like the Houndour and Poochyena got a taste of their own medicine.

I'm going to say "well done" to both Charra and Hydronix, then I'm going to ask the Girafarig what happened between her and the two Dark Pokemon.

But, if the two Dark Pokemon dare to attack my duo, I'm going to have Charra Metal Claw the Poochyena again, and have Hydronix blast the Houndour with another Water Gun.

Edit: Before I forget, I've decided on the info for my Jynx. I'm going to name her Blizzi, and I'm going to make Wish her bred-on move, and Ice Beam her free TM.

Arnen
15th October 2005, 12:59 PM
Nabooru23~
Creeping forwards, you peek carefully over the edge of the hole. The sight that you see surprises you, simply because there's, well, an opening. You can't see either of the Pokémon, but, a good few metres or so down you can see a pin-prick of light, which is accompanied by a rather noxious smell. Mawile scramlbes to your side and recoils slightly, gripping her nose.
Desert

I'm going to look around the rim of the hole for any handholds to climb down.

*Murkrow
16th October 2005, 01:24 PM
Kyle~
Although neither of the dark Pokémon are fully KO'd, neither are any real threat to you; Houndour is lying in a crumpled heap on the floor and Poochyena is still being crushed under Charra. Taking this opportunity to approach the Girafarig, you quietly ask the frightened Pokémon what happened between her and the dogs. She shudders and backs away, closing her eyes. Finally, she whispers that she thinks she just looked like an easy piece of meat to the two; she'd never seen them before, and they just ambushed her as she walked past.

Nabooru23~
Crouching by the rim, you run your eyes down its sides, managing to discerne that although in some parts, the soil is loose and crumpling away, the majority of it seems firm enough. To test this, you reach out and make a cautionary grab at the nearest hand-hold like piece. It shakes but doesn't give. If you brace your back against the side and hold on tight, you should be alright.
As you ponder this, a flame shoots across the open hole metres below you.

Arnen
16th October 2005, 05:50 PM
Nabooru23~
Crouching by the rim, you run your eyes down its sides, managing to discerne that although in some parts, the soil is loose and crumpling away, the majority of it seems firm enough. To test this, you reach out and make a cautionary grab at the nearest hand-hold like piece. It shakes but doesn't give. If you brace your back against the side and hold on tight, you should be alright.
As you ponder this, a flame shoots across the open hole metres below you.

Desert

I'll wait to see if the flame shoots out again with any regularity before continuing down.

Knight of Time
16th October 2005, 06:54 PM
Kyle~
Although neither of the dark Pokémon are fully KO'd, neither are any real threat to you; Houndour is lying in a crumpled heap on the floor and Poochyena is still being crushed under Charra. Taking this opportunity to approach the Girafarig, you quietly ask the frightened Pokémon what happened between her and the dogs. She shudders and backs away, closing her eyes. Finally, she whispers that she thinks she just looked like an easy piece of meat to the two; she'd never seen them before, and they just ambushed her as she walked past.

South Caverns

Ouch, what an awful thing for two Pokemon to do to another Pokemon they have a type advantage over.

I'm going to tell the Girafarig everything will be fine, and then I'm going to send out a fellow Psychic type, namely my new Jynx, Blizzi, and have her make a good Wish for the Girafarig to regain her strength (after all, I didn't choose Wish as Blizzi's bred-on move for nothing ;)).

Edit: Once again, it's good ol' Monday, so may I have the usual trio of a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

One thing's for sure, by the time I am done here, I'm going to have a lot of balls to sell.

SoulflameNinetales
16th October 2005, 10:14 PM
SoulflameNinetales

Turning to the couple, you ask them if they think that the poochyena could be trusted to keep a secret. The houndour looks frustrated. "We don't know. THAT is why we were chasing him. " It doesn't look as if the houndour is going to say anything else. What will you do now?

South Caverns

I'll ask the Poochynea if you could at least keep thier secret, but I'll watch the poochynea's reaction carefully.

*Murkrow
18th October 2005, 04:45 AM
Nabooru23~
Pausing to check if the flame repeats again, you don't have to wait long before another flame jets past below you. This time, it's accompanied by a squeal of excitement and a blur of black shoots across your line of vision.
Continuing down carefully, you hesitate as you suddenly feel the air heating up.....and fast.

Kyle~ Yep.
As your Jynx materialises in front of Girafarig, she allows a small smile to flick across her face, obviously guessing what's about to happen. Blizzi clasps her hands together and begins to murmur something as a blue aura appears around her body. This shines for a second or so, then vanishes. You all stand and wait until the aura appears around Girafarig, healing all of her cuts and bruises.

SoulflameNinetales~
Poochyena puffs out his chest when you ask if he could keep their secret. Drawing his lips back, he snarls in irritation, and mutters that of course he'd keep their secret. The Houndour snorts at this, and the Poochyena seems to shrink back slightly, his demeanour becoming less aggresive.

Knight of Time
18th October 2005, 06:23 AM
Kyle~ Yep.
As your Jynx materialises in front of Girafarig, she allows a small smile to flick across her face, obviously guessing what's about to happen. Blizzi clasps her hands together and begins to murmur something as a blue aura appears around her body. This shines for a second or so, then vanishes. You all stand and wait until the aura appears around Girafarig, healing all of her cuts and bruises.

South Caverns

Excellent, Blizzi did exactly the right thing.

I'm going to thank Blizzi on a job well done before returning her to her Pokeball, and then I'm going to turn to the Girafarig, saying "You're welcome" to her before I move on again.

*Murkrow
19th October 2005, 02:37 PM
Kyle~
Thanking Bizzi for her help, you return her back to her Poké Ball, before exchanging your parting remarks with the Girafarig. She nuzzles you gratefully and sets off at a trot. Once she's out of sight, you return Hydronix and Charra, give the Houndour and Poochyena one last stare and move onwards.
There, you discover a Meditite living up to his name while a Mr. Mime entertains a Vulpix by carrying her around using his Barrier move.

Knight of Time
19th October 2005, 02:44 PM
Kyle~
Thanking Bizzi for her help, you return her back to her Poké Ball, before exchanging your parting remarks with the Girafarig. She nuzzles you gratefully and sets off at a trot. Once she's out of sight, you return Hydronix and Charra, give the Houndour and Poochyena one last stare and move onwards.
There, you discover a Meditite living up to his name while a Mr. Mime entertains a Vulpix by carrying her around using his Barrier move.

South Caverns

I already have an adopted Vulpix, so I'm going to wave to the trio of Pokemon, complementing the Mr. Mime on his cleverness before I move on again.

The Blue Avenger
19th October 2005, 03:39 PM
Jeff~
Deciding to fight against the Snease, you release your Cyndaquil, who puts on her most sweetest face and bats her eyelashes at the Sneasel. A rather dopy look crosses the Dark's face and he grins sheepishly, putting him in the perfect position to receive a face-full of Flamethrower. Unluckily for you and Fiamma, this snaps him right out of his trance.
Swearing, he waves his claws wildly in the air. Nothing happens. You and Fiamma exchange a look, before you notice the Wynaut and Wobbuffet staggering away. Nothing seems that out of the ordinary, though....well, except for the wave of water heading right for you two.

South Caves

I'll return Fiamma. Wouldn't do to have her get wet. Next, I'm going to follow the Wynaut, and hopefully avoid the water at the same time. When I find them, I'll check to make sure that they're all right.

---

Hannah, I apologize for inactivity on my part. Life's been busy - it's college application season, and so I'm running around trying to do a lot of things at once.

Kyle
You compliment the Mr. Mime. He grins at you briefly and salutes, before going back to his Barrier. Moving on through the Caverns, you suddenly get a great deal hotter... and soon you find out why. In the next chamber, there's a Typhlosion, in full flame. He looks rather angry, and launches a blast of fire that barely misses you. However, it doesn't look like he was aiming for you (he doesn't even seem to notice you) as you notice a Sneasel neatly dodging the flame. A Poochyena watches from a higher ledge, shivering. What do you do?

Knight of Time
19th October 2005, 04:42 PM
Kyle
You compliment the Mr. Mime. He grins at you briefly and salutes, before going back to his Barrier. Moving on through the Caverns, you suddenly get a great deal hotter... and soon you find out why. In the next chamber, there's a Typhlosion, in full flame. He looks rather angry, and launches a blast of fire that barely misses you. However, it doesn't look like he was aiming for you (he doesn't even seem to notice you) as you notice a Sneasel neatly dodging the flame. A Poochyena watches from a higher ledge, shivering. What do you do?

South Caverns

Uh oh, this looks like trouble.

If the Typhlosion notices me in his anger, I'm going to send out Hydronix (my male Blastoise), asking him to blast the Typhlosion with a barrage of Water Guns if he decides to try and attack me. If not, I'll quietly sneak past the Typhlosion to the nearest entrance to a room from where I currently am.

*Murkrow
20th October 2005, 01:44 PM
Jeff~ It's no real problem, just something I wanted to comment on before hand.
Grabbing Fiamma's Poké Ball, you turn and leg it in the direction the Wynaut went....yet you're not fast enough to out-run the water jetting towards you. It catches you round the ankles and you topple over, slamming your head against the rocky floor. The cold water revives you, but as it splashes around and over your head, you groan and faint.

----------------

Woozily lifting your head, you stare dazedly around at the cavern. You've got no idea what time it is or how long you were out for, when you hear a snickering coming from somewhere close by.

Kyle~
Attempting to creep past a Typhlosion isn't the best of ideas normally; creeping past a p*ssed off one is even worse. Still, as the irritated fire creature turns his attention to you, he receives a face-full of water before you bolt from the cavern.
A roar from behind signals that you should keep running, tearing through a number of empty caves. You're unsure if the Typhlosion is still following you, but you stop anyway, as a Sableye materialises in front of you, holding his palms out and grinning.

Knight of Time
20th October 2005, 01:50 PM
Kyle~
Attempting to creep past a Typhlosion isn't the best of ideas normally; creeping past a p*ssed off one is even worse. Still, as the irritated fire creature turns his attention to you, he receives a face-full of water before you bolt from the cavern.
A roar from behind signals that you should keep running, tearing through a number of empty caves. You're unsure if the Typhlosion is still following you, but you stop anyway, as a Sableye materialises in front of you, holding his palms out and grinning.

South Caverns

Great, looks like I might have a Pokemon blocking my path.

I'm going to have Hydronix Yawn at the Sableye (hopefully it will also get the Typhlosion if he is behind me) before I go past him along with my Blastoise at my side.

Arnen
20th October 2005, 07:28 PM
Nabooru23~
Pausing to check if the flame repeats again, you don't have to wait long before another flame jets past below you. This time, it's accompanied by a squeal of excitement and a blur of black shoots across your line of vision.
Continuing down carefully, you hesitate as you suddenly feel the air heating up.....and fast.

Desert

Hmm... Difficult situation... I think I'll just climb back up out of the hole, to be on the safe side.

*Murkrow
21st October 2005, 02:53 PM
Kyle~
Hydronix throws his head back and gives a massive yawn; the Sableye was staring all the while and, after a couple of minutes, his jewel eyes glaze over and he tumbles down. This is just as well, because for a second you think you hear an angry roar from behind you.
Running past the sleeping Pokémon, you enter a cavern with a Wobbuffet and Starmie hiding behind a lump of rubble, as a Torkoal breathes heavily in the centre of the room.

Nabooru23~
Changing your mind about climbing down, you scramble your way back up to the top again, finally poking your head over the lip of the hole. That wasn't so hard. In this position, you're also able to get a good view of the aerial battle that's suddenly taking place over your head.
A Lunatone is spinning rapidly, while an Aerodactyl attempts to claw at it.

Knight of Time
21st October 2005, 04:16 PM
Kyle~
Hydronix throws his head back and gives a massive yawn; the Sableye was staring all the while and, after a couple of minutes, his jewel eyes glaze over and he tumbles down. This is just as well, because for a second you think you hear an angry roar from behind you.
Running past the sleeping Pokémon, you enter a cavern with a Wobbuffet and Starmie hiding behind a lump of rubble, as a Torkoal breathes heavily in the centre of the room.

South Caverns

I'm going to keep on moving with Hydronix. Just incase I find either or both of the last two Pokemon I'm looking for, he will definitely come in handy, being as my Blastoise is perfect for the two Pokemon I want.

Arnen
21st October 2005, 08:36 PM
Nabooru23~
Changing your mind about climbing down, you scramble your way back up to the top again, finally poking your head over the lip of the hole. That wasn't so hard. In this position, you're also able to get a good view of the aerial battle that's suddenly taking place over your head.
A Lunatone is spinning rapidly, while an Aerodactyl attempts to claw at it.

Desert

Wow, an Aerodactyl... Well, I'm going to run behind a rock (in case any attacks fly off course) and look around for the Mawile.

*Murkrow
22nd October 2005, 03:12 PM
Kyle~
With your Blastoise by your side, you hurry forwards, eagerly glancing round for one or both of the Pokémon you desire. An Absol is attracted by the sound of your footsteps and elegantly gives you a once-over. You also can't help but notice that in the corner of the room is a Slowpoke, um, sitting on a Spoink. Oddly enough, the pig doesn't seem to mind this, seemingly happy to continue snuffling at the Slowpoke's dopey face.

Nabooru23~
Scrambling out from hole, you dive behind a random rock fearing one of the attacks might come your way. Of course, the instant you're behind the rock, you feel it shudder and shatter as a stray Hyper Beam from the Aerodactyl hits it. Figures.
Ducking behind a new rock, you glance around for the Mawile, your eye being caught by a glint of sunlight as it reflects off of a Pokémon sheltering ten or so metres away from you. By straining your eyes, you confirm it is Mawile.

Knight of Time
22nd October 2005, 04:12 PM
Kyle~

With your Blastoise by your side, you hurry forwards, eagerly glancing round for one or both of the Pokémon you desire. An Absol is attracted by the sound of your footsteps and elegantly gives you a once-over. You also can't help but notice that in the corner of the room is a Slowpoke, um, sitting on a Spoink. Oddly enough, the pig doesn't seem to mind this, seemingly happy to continue snuffling at the Slowpoke's dopey face.

South Caverns

I already have an adopted Absol, so I'm going to go on again with Hydronix.

BTW, just wondering, but whenever you have one of your Pokemon out of its Pokeball here, do you have to list its species for each post you make while it is out?

*Murkrow
23rd October 2005, 02:06 PM
Kyle~ Er, good point. And at the moment, I'm going to say no, you don't; if you actually use the Pokémon/command an attack/etc, then you will, but saying 'I'll move on with Hydronix' isn't (or shouldn't ¬_¬) give an updater any real problems. If this place ever increases in activity in the future then things might change, but for now....nope.

Wandering off with Hydronix at your side, you soon encounter the rather interesting sight of two Numel acting all lovey-dovey, while a rather jealous looking Cyndaquil observes them from afar. As the two camels cuddle closer, she edges forwards, her expression changing to one of utmost longing.

Knight of Time
23rd October 2005, 05:09 PM
Kyle~ Er, good point. And at the moment, I'm going to say no, you don't; if you actually use the Pokémon/command an attack/etc, then you will, but saying 'I'll move on with Hydronix' isn't (or shouldn't ¬_¬) give an updater any real problems. If this place ever increases in activity in the future then things might change, but for now....nope.

Wandering off with Hydronix at your side, you soon encounter the rather interesting sight of two Numel acting all lovey-dovey, while a rather jealous looking Cyndaquil observes them from afar. As the two camels cuddle closer, she edges forwards, her expression changing to one of utmost longing.

South Caverns

Hmm, neither of the two Pokemon I want are in here, so I'll move on with Hydronix again.

*Murkrow
24th October 2005, 01:47 PM
Kyle~
Moving ever deeper into the South Caverns, you trek through the winding caverns, keeping your eyes peeled for whatever Pokémon might be heading your way. As you walk, you begin to feel a light touch against your mind; hesitating, you feel the contact deepen, before the word echo's into your mind:
<Hello.>

Knight of Time
24th October 2005, 02:10 PM
Kyle~
Moving ever deeper into the South Caverns, you trek through the winding caverns, keeping your eyes peeled for whatever Pokémon might be heading your way. As you walk, you begin to feel a light touch against your mind; hesitating, you feel the contact deepen, before the word echo's into your mind:
<Hello.>

South Caverns

I have a funny feeling a Psychic type is nearby, so I'm going to say "Hello" back to whoever is calling me here.

Oh, since it's Monday, I'd like a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please.

One more thing. Hannah, when I got updated last Tuesday (the update I'm talking about is the one where my Jynx, Blizzi used Wish on an injured Girafarig), I wasn't sure if I got the balls I asked for the previous day. Did I get them?

*Murkrow
25th October 2005, 01:50 PM
Kyle~ Yes to both of your questions.
'Hello.'
Your voice echos out strangely in the silent air, but almost instantly you sense the Pokémon giggling.
<No need to shout, you know.>
There's a short pause, before the voice murmurs again.
<You might not want to say here, there's a->
A sudden pain flares in your mind; dimly your hear a shriek of alarm, and then nothing.

Knight of Time
25th October 2005, 02:01 PM
Kyle~ Yes to both of your questions.
'Hello.'
Your voice echos out strangely in the silent air, but almost instantly you sense the Pokémon giggling.
<No need to shout, you know.>
There's a short pause, before the voice murmurs again.
<You might not want to say here, there's a->
A sudden pain flares in your mind; dimly your hear a shriek of alarm, and then nothing.

South Caverns

Hoo boy, now this is a confusing situation.

I'm going to send out Xeno (my male Alakazam) and Blizzi (my Jynx), asking them if either of them sense the presence of at least one mysterious Pokemon near me. If either of them do, I'm going to ask them to point me in the right direction to find the mystery Pokemon. If not, I'm going to try and do my hardest to communicate with this Pokemon that is calling me, asking it to point me in the direction it is in so I can find it.

SoulflameNinetales
26th October 2005, 02:51 AM
SoulflameNinetales~
Poochyena puffs out his chest when you ask if he could keep their secret. Drawing his lips back, he snarls in irritation, and mutters that of course he'd keep their secret. The Houndour snorts at this, and the Poochyena seems to shrink back slightly, his demeanour becoming less aggresive.

South Caverns

I will attempt to convince the Poochynea to join me on my travels. If I cannot I will then apoligise to the Houndour and Growlithe for not being able to help them out.

Arnen
26th October 2005, 04:33 PM
Nabooru23~
Scrambling out from hole, you dive behind a random rock fearing one of the attacks might come your way. Of course, the instant you're behind the rock, you feel it shudder and shatter as a stray Hyper Beam from the Aerodactyl hits it. Figures.
Ducking behind a new rock, you glance around for the Mawile, your eye being caught by a glint of sunlight as it reflects off of a Pokémon sheltering ten or so metres away from you. By straining your eyes, you confirm it is Mawile.

Desert

Hmm, not a lot of options here.. I'm going to take a risk and ask (yelling to get over the sounds of their battle) why the Lunatone and Aerodactyl are fighting.