PDA

View Full Version : [Game]The Crystal Caves Capture Centre V12 [M.A]



Pages : [1] 2

*Murkrow
15th March 2005, 12:15 PM
The Crystal Caves Pokemon Capture Center


Mod Approved By: Lady Vulpix, Wolfsong and Jay



The year was 2002 AD. War was sweeping the world, slowly enveloping everything in its path. The Dark Lord was rising, ready to take over everything in its path. The world's only hopes were the Dragon Tamers and the Pokemon Avengers. They won many battles and hope began to dawn. The people began to think that they were saved, that the DT and the PA were going to win, and overcome the Dark Lord and his dark minions of evil. But some people didn't foresee a victory; they doubted that anyone could overcome the Dark Lord. They thought that the Dark Lord had the power to crush them all, and then take the world for all it's worth. They left by shiploads, looking for a place to hide overseas, a place that would be their sanctuary. The ships sailed off, leaving their homes behind and moving on, to what they thought was safety.

The journey was a troubled one; no one could have foreseen the results. The sea was against them, its waves tossing the boats around like limp wooden puppets. The waves crashed upon the sides of the boats, rocking them from side to side. The sea soon began to get rough, the waves getting stronger and taller, the raging waters splashing up onto the deck. Soon, the waves began crashing upon the boats, snapping their masts and taking the boas down with them, escoting them to their watery grave. Soon, only two ships were left. Led by their brave captains, Matt and Frank, they sailed onward, through the virulent storm. But no matter how long they sailed, it seemed that the Dark Lord willed them to fail, the storm following them wherever they go. Soon, the waves seemed to attack the two lone boats, the waves beginning to crack the hull of the ships. The Captains called all on board to the safest place in the boat... the storage room.

The storage rooms of the boat, being on the bottom of the boat, was covered with more layers, and has a water proof seal on the door. The water bursted through the outer hull, sweeping away the panicked passengers, as they tried to get to safety. The water enveloped all who didn't make it in, and took their lives. The last of the survivors huddled around in the storage room and formed a close community. They were all that was left. The rest of the boats were ripped to pieces by the savage waves, but the storage rooms of the two boats were miraculously saved. The waves swept the metal rooms around the sea, tossing and turning all who was inside.

They spent weeks in this state, living off of the canned food in the storage. Days rolled by, and people began to die. Death was gnawing at them, slowly sucking their precious life away. Then, the whole room rumbled, both the storage rooms screeching to a halt. The survivors of the journey stepped out of the room, and found themselves in an underwater cavern. On the sides of the metal enforced room, there were clusters of Dratini, who seemed to have pushed them to safety. They owed their lives to those blue, snake-like, Dragon Pokemon. The captains picked up what looked like the two who led the effort, and thanked them. They walked on, bringing the Dratini with them, and found... paradise.

The world they found was unlike any other. There were Pokemon everywhere, the land untouched by human feet, uncorrupted by human greed. They journeyed inward, and began to explore their new home. They began to build houses and live off the land. The food was plentiful, the lands lush. They began capturing the Pokemon, and starting a whole new civilization there...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You are one of the last survivors, ready to explore The Crystal Caves and to find what wonders lie in this untouched place. To start, you will either post any Captured Pokemon that you own already in this topic, or forfiet the right to use them here. If you don't post any, you get a Master Ball to catch one. You will also be given 3 Pokeballs, 1 Great Ball, 1 Ultra Ball, and 5 Special Balls of your choice. To capture Pokemon, you will explore each of the different locations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Locations

Desert
Pokemon: Ground (50%), Rock (25%), Steel (15%), Fire (10%)
A great light source brightens this location, leaving it sandy and batten, drying up all the surface water and withering away all life. IN this location, you will most likely find Ground types because of the existence of ground water, deep underground. Rock types are also likely to be found here, as with steel and fire.

Meadow
Pokemon: Grass (40%), Normal (40%), Electric (20%)
A large plateau covered with lush, vivid green grass. It is a cool area, not too hot and not too cold, the ideal place to find Pokemon.

Forest
Pokemon: Flying (40%), Bug (30%), Grass (20%), Ghost (10%)
The trees here provide cool shade, but block out most of the sunlight here. Flying-types find refuge here in the trees. THe bug-types are also found in the shade. Don't stay here after dark....

River
Pokemon: Water (85%), Ice (10%), Dragon (5%)
The rushing rapids of this long river is the blood line of the Crystal Caves, supplying fresh water directly from the fresh water lake, carrying many Water pokemon with it.

Lake
Pokemon: Water (95%), Dragon (5%)
A crystal clear lake that has the purest water in the world, it holds a high concentration of water types, enjoying the clean water unobtainable anywhere else.

North Caverns
Pokemon: Ice (60%), Darkl (20%), Ghost (20%)
A cavern filled with icicles, it is the coldest place in the Crystal Caves.

South Caverns
Pokemon: Psychic (45%), Fire (30%), Dark (25%)
A cavern shrouded with psychic and dark illusions. Watch your step. You may end up falling into a hole. Yet, rumor has it that there is a mysterious pond somewhere in here. It may have rare pokemon in it....

East Caverns
Pokemon: Fighting (60%), Dark (30%), Dragon (10%)
A cavern filled with water, there is a rumor that powerful pokemon live there...

West Caverns
Pokemon: Poison (40%), Bug (30%), Fire (30%)
A wasteland, it is filled with tar pits, spweing out toxic gases, making it very much uninhabitable. Only a few can survive here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

State the location you wish to explore and one of our helpful workers will state what Pokemon you have found/stumbled upon. You then will post three actions that can trap, weaken, or whatever you can think of that could help capture the Pokemon. Then, one of the workers will state the results of the actions. You do not have to throw a Pokeball after three actions, but may see the results first. Also, throwing a Pokemall or using one of the many items you can buy takes up an action. Also to make it more easier, I have designed a simple form for you to use.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Post Form

<quote><i>Originally Posted by (Insert Ref's name here)</i>
(Insert last reffing here)</quote>
<b>(Insert Current Location here)</b>
(Insert Action Text)

Remember to replace the "<" and ">" with "[" and "]".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


New!

There are now new locations to explore. However, these locations may only be accessed if you have the corresponding SM. Note: You must have the actual SM. You cannot simply give your pokemon the TM with the same name and then expect to be able to access the new areas.

Shrine of Time
A hidden rainforest, filled with exotic plant-life. The atmosphere is humid and the temperatures are high. This location is sealed off by a thick patch of vines that seems to be purposefully forming a gate... regrowing withing a few minutes. Only someone with the "Cut" Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Grass (100%)

Shrine of the Sun
Rumor has it that the source of the life-bringing light of the Crystal Caves is contained here. A large forest surrounding an with a glowing, yellow ore with a single tree growing from the lava itself, located on top of a sheer cliff made of the finest Crystal Caves trademark crystal. Only someone with the "Fly" Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Flying (100%)

The Volcano
A wide mysterious land shrouded in fog, across a river with strong, raging rapids. Through the dense fog, you can see a giant peak, glowing in red, molten lava. Rumor has it thta a fast pokemon has been seed, speeding around the land, blur-like. Only someone with the "Surf" Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Fire (100%)

The Ruins
Seismic waves from the Tremor Games have unearthed the ruins of an ancient city, showing that a sentient species had lived here, long ago. Whatever happened to this place... no one knows for sure. Only someone with the "Strength" Skill may open the heavy gates of the ruins and enter.
Pokemon: Psychic (100%)

Cave of Darkness
A cavern deep under the Crystal Caves. No light has ever made it to this dark cavern. Only someone with the "Flash" Skill may venture through this place.
Pokemon: Dark (100%)

The Whirlpools
Seemingly everlasting proof of the destruction that occured a year ago, the whirlpools rage over a totally submerged part of the caves. Once a place teaming with life, it is now only a ruin of the past. THe only object seemingly untouched is a cavern at the bottom of the water. Only someone with the "Whirlpool" Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Steel (100%)

Shrine of Suicune
As the paths were cleared, people ventured deeper into the Caves, exploring unmapped territory. At the source of the bloodline of the Crystal Caves, is a giant waterfall, the crystal clear water pouring from its peak. At the top is a shrine dedicated to Suicune. The salt water seems to flow into the shrine... and out comes the purified water... Only someone with the "Waterfall" Skill may enter.
Pokemon: Water (100%)

Shipwreck
At the bottom of a now uncovered lake in the caves, there is a mysterious ship. No one knows where the ship came from or how it got there... though we know it won't be going away anytime soon. It is rumored that this location is haunted by the very people and Pokemon that died on htat ship. Only someone with the "Dive" skill may enter.
Pokemon: Ghost (100%)

Magnetic North
People have always been confused by why their compass arrows always pointed down - now they know why. A cave hidden deep under the Crystal Caves, it hold the center of the magnetic field of the Crystal Caves. An immovable rock is in the way of the entrance. Only someone with the "Rock Smash" skill may enter.
Pokemon: Electric (100%)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Special Pokeballs

Fast Ball - Captures Faster Pokemon More Easily

Heavy Ball - Captures Heavy Pokemon More Easily

Lure Ball - Captures Water-Type Pokemon More Easily

Stun Ball - Captures Pokemon With Status Effects More Easily

Crystal Ball - Has An Equal Chance Of Being A Master Ball, Ultra Ball, Great Ball, Pokeball, Or Not Working

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DRATINIS MAY NOT BE CAUGHT ANYWHERE IN THE CAPTURE CENTER!!

When you catch a Pokemon, you get a free bred-on move OR TM (A TM can be Ruby, Sapphire, emerald TMsHMs, GSC TMs/HMs, RBY TMs/HMs, Stadium 1 or 2 moves, and move tutor moves). Then at Levels 10, 20, etc, you get a free TM. If you start at or over level 10, you get your bred-on move/TM and your level 10 TM.

You can't repost unless we skip you.

Post where you are in the center every time you post.

Quote the reffing when you post, too. Don't quote the entire post, just your part.

Don't put where you are in the subject line.
If you do not follow these rules, we will skip you until you repost with the correct format (shouldn't be too hard considering that i created a form to use).

Absolutely no hinting pokemon. (ie. I'll ask that Pikachu if he has seen a flygon anywhere).
That is not allowed. Doing it continuously could result in a permanent ban from the center. You'll be warned if you do it once, but do it again after the warning and you're at risk.

Also, no complaining/pestering the ref about how your update was done. Most of our workers use randomizers to choose Pokemon. And if things don't go your way, it's for a good reason, since a game that's too easy isn't very fun, lol. THough, if you feel like a worker is constantly picking on you, please PM one of the owners.

When referring to Pokemon by nicknames, please place the type of Pokemon it is in parentheses.

Every Monday, Pokeballs, Great Balls, and Ultra Balls will be given out. Post to say you wish to recieve them. You can't have more than one of each kind, and we aren't forcing you to take them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

List of Links

Crystal Caves Kiosk (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=42406.0)
Crystal Caves Battle Arena (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/index.php?topic=42408.msg592466#msg592466)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Founder: Link10 (Aka Matt)
Owner: Wolfsong
Workers: Linc, TheBlue Avenger, *Murkrow

The center wouldn't be here today if it weren't for our past and present employees: Link 10 (Matt), pokemasterfrank, Aipom of Doom, Jay, Cheesey, Wolfsong, aragornbird, *Murkrow, Linc, and TheBlueAvenger.

Wolfsong Edit: Edited in the Lake's info. For some reason it went missing. O.o

*Murkrow
15th March 2005, 12:31 PM
Linc~ *Hands over balls*
Stepping around the curious Magnemite, it sparks briefly, but doesn't make any attempt to stop you.
Treking along, you find a Sudowoodo curled up in a ball, crying to himself as a Omanyte and Wooper complain about the difficulties of being water Pokémon in a desert.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Blastoise smiles and nods as you say that you believe bellowing is louder than yelping, and thus you think he is the winner. Pulling out a Poké Ball again, he considers the offer, but next second, Politoed comes waddling over, looking irritated. The frog frowns at you, pushes Blastoise aside and asks why bellowing is better than yelping.
What are you going to do?

TheBlueAvenger~*Hands over balls*
Flinging an Ultra Ball at the disorientated duck, you watch tensely as she is sucked inside. For a few minutes, the ball shakes, but the Pokémon is too dazed to properly fight it, and with a click, the light goes out.

Congratulations!
Farfetch'd F L10

What are you going to do?

Sceptile Master~
Liking the look of the Quilava, you release your Breloom, who immediately creates a miniature copy of himself, setting it so it will absorb any of the Quilava's attacks.
And attack they do, all four of them sending scorching flames that engulf the subsitute.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Giving Justinian a happy pat on his head, you glance at the Haunter and give him a quick telling off; as you talk, Haunter looks sheepishly down at the ground and says nothing.
Once finished, you turn your back and walk back to the Delibird, before asking if he's ok. He looks slightly shell-shocked, but manages a weak smile and nods.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
15th March 2005, 12:35 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Blastoise smiles and nods as you say that you believe bellowing is louder than yelping, and thus you think he is the winner. Pulling out a Poké Ball again, he considers the offer, but next second, Politoed comes waddling over, looking irritated. The frog frowns at you, pushes Blastoise aside and asks why bellowing is better than yelping.
What are you going to do?

Lake

I'm going to tell the Politoed that bellowing is simply louder the way I see it (no offence to it at all), but I'm also going to tell it in my confusion that I thought a Politoed was able to bellow itself...

The Blue Avenger
15th March 2005, 04:09 PM
TheBlueAvenger~*Hands over balls*
Flinging an Ultra Ball at the disorientated duck, you watch tensely as she is sucked inside. For a few minutes, the ball shakes, but the Pokémon is too dazed to properly fight it, and with a click, the light goes out.

Congratulations!
Farfetch'd F L10

What are you going to do?


Forest

Cool! Her name will be Insolita, and her two moves will be Featherdance and Slash.

Anyway, I'll keep moving on.

Sceptile_Master
15th March 2005, 05:57 PM
Sceptile Master~
Liking the look of the Quilava, you release your Breloom, who immediately creates a miniature copy of himself, setting it so it will absorb any of the Quilava's attacks.
And attack they do, all four of them sending scorching flames that engulf the subsitute.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

There is four of them. o.0 Well the substiturer cracks and then from out of the smoke leaps brellom with his focus punch ready and about to kick one of the quilavas ass. It slams into one of Quilavas knocking it flying. Then an ultra ball is launched out at it before it even hits the floor.

Linc
16th March 2005, 03:38 PM
Linc~ *Hands over balls*
Stepping around the curious Magnemite, it sparks briefly, but doesn't make any attempt to stop you.
Treking along, you find a Sudowoodo curled up in a ball, crying to himself as a Omanyte and Wooper complain about the difficulties of being water Pokémon in a desert.
What are you going to do?


Desert

Me, Rebirth, and the Phanpy will go around and continue.

Sceptile_Master
The substitute of your Breloom breaks, and out of the smoke from the Quilavas' attacks, jumps your Breloom. He charges his Focus Punch, and slams his fist into one of the Quilvava's side. As it begins to fall, you throw your Ultra Ball, and the Quilava is sucked inside. The ball rocks back and forth, as the Quilava struggles, when there is a "ping".

Congratulations! You caught
Quilava M L14!
What will you do now?

TheBlueAvenger
You continue on into the Forest, andspot a Venonat sitting in the middle of a clearing. A Zubat flutters overhead, watching it intently, along with a Spinarak, who is looking down at it from a tree. As you continue to watch, the Venonat suddenly begins to glow. Surprised by the light, you step back, as the Venonat begins to change shape. Suddenly, the light fades, and the Venonat has evolved into a Venomoth! O_o. You don't see that everyday.
What will you do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight
You tell the Politoes that you just think that bellowing is louder, and it frowns. You also say that you're slightly confused, as you thought it could bellow also. "Well... I..." I says, and sighs angrily before suddenly jumping into the water and swimming away. The Blastoise looks down at you, and points at your Poke Ball. "You are going to use that, right?" He's getting pretty antsy. He must really want to be captured.
What will you do now?

The Blue Avenger
16th March 2005, 03:50 PM
TheBlueAvenger
You continue on into the Forest, andspot a Venonat sitting in the middle of a clearing. A Zubat flutters overhead, watching it intently, along with a Spinarak, who is looking down at it from a tree. As you continue to watch, the Venonat suddenly begins to glow. Surprised by the light, you step back, as the Venonat begins to change shape. Suddenly, the light fades, and the Venonat has evolved into a Venomoth! O_o. You don't see that everyday.
What will you do now?


Forest

I'll go over and congratulate the Venomoth, then keep on going.

Sceptile_Master
16th March 2005, 04:10 PM
Sceptile_Master
The substitute of your Breloom breaks, and out of the smoke from the Quilavas' attacks, jumps your Breloom. He charges his Focus Punch, and slams his fist into one of the Quilvava's side. As it begins to fall, you throw your Ultra Ball, and the Quilava is sucked inside. The ball rocks back and forth, as the Quilava struggles, when there is a "ping".

Congratulations! You caught
Quilava M L14!
What will you do now?

East Cavern.

Woot. His name will be Firion and his bred on move will be crush claw and rollout. I then suck kai back into his masterball and run very far from the other quilavas. ASAP.

Knight of Time
16th March 2005, 04:19 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight
You tell the Politoes that you just think that bellowing is louder, and it frowns. You also say that you're slightly confused, as you thought it could bellow also. "Well... I..." I says, and sighs angrily before suddenly jumping into the water and swimming away. The Blastoise looks down at you, and points at your Poke Ball. "You are going to use that, right?" He's getting pretty antsy. He must really want to be captured.
What will you do now?

Lake

Well, I guess now is the time to welcome the Blastoise to my team, so I'll hold out my Pokeball for him again.

Wild Eevee
16th March 2005, 11:46 PM
Originally Posted by Cheesey
Wild Eevee » Your pokemon rush over to the Hitmonlee and help him up, and they also get out some of the needles which are stuck in his back. The Hitmonlee thanks your pokemon for their help before swinging back round to the Cacturne and extneding its leg to whack him in the face; the Cacturne is not impressed and fades away into the shadows. Faint Attack... The Hitmonleee doesn't know where to expect the Cacturne to show up next... Then, as quickly as he disappeared, the Cacturne appears again and hits the Hitmonlee again, winding him. What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll have my Pokemon attack Cacturne.

*Murkrow
18th March 2005, 01:08 PM
Sorry for the lack of activeness on my part, I've been bogged down with art coursework. But now my teachers have extended the dealine till after Easter, I can afford to relax a little.

Linc~
Ignoring the Pokémon, you and your two companions walk on, passing a Numel plodding in the opposite direction. A Sandshrew is also burying around in the sand aimlessly; as you watch, he jumps back in alarm as a Dugtrio unearthes beneath him.
What are you going to do?

TheBlueAvenger~
Congratulating the surprised Pokémon, Venomoth nods, blushing slightly, before flapping up into the tree canopy. As you stand watching her vanish, you spot a Beautifly fluttering daintily through the branches, being closely observed by a flock of Spearow.
A crushing sound drags your attention back to the ground; a Grovyle is pushing his way through the thick undergrowth.
What are you going to do?

Sceptile_Master~
Returning your Breloom, you don't hang around and leg it out from the cavern- you have good reason to run as angry yells behind show the other Quilava aren't that happy with their friend being caught.
Hearing you approaching, a Meditite, Houndour and Makuhita come wandering over for a closer look, curous as to why you're running so fast.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
You hold out the Poké Ball for Blastoise and click it open. As the Pokémon flashes red and vanishes inside, there's a pause before the click signals he is now an official member of your team.

Congratulations!
Blastoise M L19

What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Eager to help Hitmonlee out, your Pokémon respond to your call; Poochyena lets out an angry bark and pounces at the cactus' legs, making him wobble slightly- Hitmonlee, Machop and Meditite take the chance to hammer at his back, sending him sprawling forwards...right towards Bagon. The little dragon smashes his head against Cacturne's face, caushing him to howl out.
Then he vanishes again. Tensing, your Pokémon and Hitmonlee wait for the attack...and wait...and wait...and...
What are you going to do?

Me~ I've decided I'm going to release my Manectric, Spritz, though he'll still be around. I'll now go to the Meadow.

Sceptile_Master
18th March 2005, 01:55 PM
Sceptile_Master~
Returning your Breloom, you don't hang around and leg it out from the cavern- you have good reason to run as angry yells behind show the other Quilava aren't that happy with their friend being caught.
Hearing you approaching, a Meditite, Houndour and Makuhita come wandering over for a closer look, curous as to why you're running so fast.
What are you going to do?

I run straight past them and let them bear the wrath of 3 angry quilavas.

DarkPsychicCharizard
18th March 2005, 02:15 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Giving Justinian a happy pat on his head, you glance at the Haunter and give him a quick telling off; as you talk, Haunter looks sheepishly down at the ground and says nothing.
Once finished, you turn your back and walk back to the Delibird, before asking if he's ok. He looks slightly shell-shocked, but manages a weak smile and nods.
What are you going to do?

Northern Caverns

I'll tell the Delibird that I think the Haunter won't trouble it anymore. Then, Kansho (Bulbasaur), Justinian (Bagon) and I will part with the Delibird and move on.

The Blue Avenger
18th March 2005, 03:41 PM
TheBlueAvenger~
Congratulating the surprised Pokémon, Venomoth nods, blushing slightly, before flapping up into the tree canopy. As you stand watching her vanish, you spot a Beautifly fluttering daintily through the branches, being closely observed by a flock of Spearow.
A crushing sound drags your attention back to the ground; a Grovyle is pushing his way through the thick undergrowth.
What are you going to do?


Forest

I'll go over to the Grovyle and challenge it to a battle. If it accepts, I'll send out Fiamma (Cyndaquil lv 9) to battle and Lento (Slowking lv 16) to put out any unintended fires. Then I'll have Fiamma start things off with Flamethrower.

Knight of Time
18th March 2005, 07:47 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
You hold out the Poké Ball for Blastoise and click it open. As the Pokémon flashes red and vanishes inside, there's a pause before the click signals he is now an official member of your team.

Congratulations!
Blastoise M L19

What are you going to do?

Lake

Yes!

My Blastoise quest has finally come to an end. :)

I'm going to name the Blastoise Hydronix. For his breed-on move and free TM, I'd like them to be Yawn and Earthquake respectively, please.

Anyway, I'm going to sincerely thank the Wartortle for staying at my side while I was on my Blastoise search, and I'm going to wish him (the Wartortle) best of luck in finding a good place to dive (I'm sure he'll want to do that now) before I wave goodbye to him and head once again for the South Caverns.

Wolfsong
19th March 2005, 03:16 PM
Been busy wiht school stuff even when i was on break x.X


*Murkrow

Pulling out a pokeball, you let the pokemon inside it emerge. Soon there is a handsome manetric standing in front of you but the prescense of the scene is short lived when it begins to ask questions. You hold up your hand and explain that you are releasing it. Spritz, blinks but nodds and takes off running. You stand there till you can no longer see him. Then you head to meadow where you are greeted by a friendly little oddish. A Dunsparce is lying nearby asleep. A pidgeot soars overhead as a Electrike stares at the dunsparce. What will you do?

Sceptile_Master

http://www.boomspeed.com/nala98tpm/Location.gif

You completely ignore the Meditite, Houndour and Makuhita and continue running. You soon hear the sounds of battles underway, but you dont' look back, fearing that they might still be after you. Soon, you see a passageway to the left and dart inside it to catch your breath. There you find a Bagon teasing a Sharpedo. What will you do?

*Murkrow
19th March 2005, 03:36 PM
*Murkrow

Pulling out a pokeball, you let the pokemon inside it emerge. Soon there is a handsome manetric standing in front of you but the prescense of the scene is short lived when it begins to ask questions. You hold up your hand and explain that you are releasing it. Spritz, blinks but nodds and takes off running. You stand there till you can no longer see him. Then you head to meadow where you are greeted by a friendly little oddish. A Dunsparce is lying nearby asleep. A pidgeot soars overhead as a Electrike stares at the dunsparce. What will you do?


Meadow

Wow, if I didn't have Ry, that Pidgeot would be very tempting. And so is that Dunsparce.... o_O *Shrugs* But I'll continue on.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
The relieved Delibird smiles as you say that Haunter will not trouble him anymore. Deciding at that point that you have lingered for too long, you and your Pokémon get up to leave.
As you leave Delibird behind, you find a Houndoom sitting in the centre of the next cavern. It doesn't do anything as you enter, just sits and stares at you.
What are you going to do?

TheBlueAvenger~
Liking the look of Grovyle, you run over and challenge him; he is surprised by your sudden appearance, but takes a fighting stance anyway.
Sending out your Cyndaquil and Slowking, Grovyle smiles and comments on your thoughtful approach to battling, before springing back to evade Fiamma's Flamethrower. Leaping to land on a tree trunk, he scrambles up, before springing off and shooting around to smash into Fiamma with a Quick Attack.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Saying your goodbyes to Wartortle, the Pokémon smiles and gives you a hug before you leave for the South Caverns.
Inside, there is a Slowpoke sleeping on the floor and snoring pretty loudly. The noise is irritating a Poochyena who keeps on making mock runs at the 'Poke in an attempt to get him to wake up.
The two of them seeem to be alone in the room, until you notice a Cacturne sitting in the shadows.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
19th March 2005, 04:58 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Saying your goodbyes to Wartortle, the Pokémon smiles and gives you a hug before you leave for the South Caverns.
Inside, there is a Slowpoke sleeping on the floor and snoring pretty loudly. The noise is irritating a Poochyena who keeps on making mock runs at the 'Poke in an attempt to get him to wake up.
The two of them seeem to be alone in the room, until you notice a Cacturne sitting in the shadows.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'm going to carefully move onward.

Sceptile_Master
19th March 2005, 06:41 PM
Sorry about that, I forgot.


Sceptile_Master

You completely ignore the Meditite, Houndour and Makuhita and continue running. You soon hear the sounds of battles underway, but you dont' look back, fearing that they might still be after you. Soon, you see a passageway to the left and dart inside it to catch your breath. There you find a Bagon teasing a Sharpedo. What will you do?

East Caverns

I go over to the bagon and tell it to stopteasing the sharpedo.

Linc
19th March 2005, 08:04 PM
I've been busy, too.


Linc~
Ignoring the Pokémon, you and your two companions walk on, passing a Numel plodding in the opposite direction. A Sandshrew is also burying around in the sand aimlessly; as you watch, he jumps back in alarm as a Dugtrio unearthes beneath him.
What are you going to do?


Desert

Me, the Phanpy, and Rebirth (Shelgon) will go around and continue.

Sceptile_Master
You walk over to the Bagon, and tell it to stop teasing the Sharpedo. It looks up at you briefly, and continues to tease the Sharpedo. Suddenly, the Sharpedo lashes out and manages to grab onto the Bagon's arm with its teeth. The Bagon screams in pain.
What will you do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight
You continue on around the Pokemon carefully, and move into the next cavern. In the next cavern, you find it extremely dark, when suddenly a Spoink bounces out of the darkness and hops in circles around your feet. You can see the faint outline of a Baltoy and a Sneasel as well.
What will you do now?

Sceptile_Master
19th March 2005, 08:35 PM
Sceptile_Master
You walk over to the Bagon, and tell it to stop teasing the Sharpedo. It looks up at you briefly, and continues to tease the Sharpedo. Suddenly, the Sharpedo lashes out and manages to grab onto the Bagon's arm with its teeth. The Bagon screams in pain.
What will you do now?

East Caverns

I tell the sharpedo to calm itself. I comfort it and shoo the bagon away. I then ask it if it gets teased for any particular reason.

*Murkrow
20th March 2005, 04:40 AM
I was skipped.




*Murkrow

Pulling out a pokeball, you let the pokemon inside it emerge. Soon there is a handsome manetric standing in front of you but the prescense of the scene is short lived when it begins to ask questions. You hold up your hand and explain that you are releasing it. Spritz, blinks but nodds and takes off running. You stand there till you can no longer see him. Then you head to meadow where you are greeted by a friendly little oddish. A Dunsparce is lying nearby asleep. A pidgeot soars overhead as a Electrike stares at the dunsparce. What will you do?

Meadow

Wow, if I didn't have Ry, that Pidgeot would be very tempting. And so is that Dunsparce.... o_O *Shrugs* But I'll continue on.

Linc~
There's nothing there that's of any interest to you, so you continue your lovely little trek onwards. But as you walk, you gradually become aware of a rumbling sound, getting closer...and closer...until suddenly, an Onix bursts into view, carrying a Sandslash, Barboach and Cradily on her back.
The Sandslash spots you and your friends as they approach and shouts down to you:
"Hi! Want to travel on the Onix bus with us? Free travel to any place in the desert you want."
What are you going to do?

Sceptile_Master~
The Sharpedo trembles, but releases his hold on the Bagon's arm when you ask; the Bagon himself backs off, staring first at you, then at Sharpedo. His eyes narrow, before he spits that he'd going to get both of you for that. Then he runs off.
Turning your attention back to the Sharpedo, you ask if he gets teased for a specific reason. Sharpedo sighs and nods, before saying that it's because he can only properly move in the water. That makes him a prime good target for abuse because he usually can't escape easily.
What are you going to do?

Sceptile_Master
20th March 2005, 07:13 AM
Sceptile_Master~
The Sharpedo trembles, but releases his hold on the Bagon's arm when you ask; the Bagon himself backs off, staring first at you, then at Sharpedo. His eyes narrow, before he spits that he'd going to get both of you for that. Then he runs off.
Turning your attention back to the Sharpedo, you ask if he gets teased for a specific reason. Sharpedo sighs and nods, before saying that it's because he can only properly move in the water. That makes him a prime good target for abuse because he usually can't escape easily.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

I ask the sharpedo if it would like to come with me so I can protect it from any abuse.

Linc
20th March 2005, 08:29 AM
Linc~
There's nothing there that's of any interest to you, so you continue your lovely little trek onwards. But as you walk, you gradually become aware of a rumbling sound, getting closer...and closer...until suddenly, an Onix bursts into view, carrying a Sandslash, Barboach and Cradily on her back.
The Sandslash spots you and your friends as they approach and shouts down to you:
"Hi! Want to travel on the Onix bus with us? Free travel to any place in the desert you want."
What are you going to do?


Desert

Oh, well, that's convinient (sp?). I'll get on and ask the Onix if it could take me to the hottest part of the Desert.

*Murkrow-Sorry Hannah, won't happen again ^^; .
Finding the Dunsparce and the Pidgeot tempting, you still move on. As you do, you spot a Togepi sleeping happily on a bed of grass, while a Cradily and a Hoothoot watch it.
What will you do now?

Sceptile_Master-
You ask the Sharpedo if it would like to come with you so you can protect it. It lets go of the Bagon, who runs away screaming. Looking up at you, it shakes its head, and flops back into the small pool of water it was in before the Bagon was teasing it.
What will you do now?

Sceptile_Master
20th March 2005, 09:06 AM
Sceptile_Master-
You ask the Sharpedo if it would like to come with you so you can protect it. It lets go of the Bagon, who runs away screaming. Looking up at you, it shakes its head, and flops back into the small pool of water it was in before the Bagon was teasing it.
What will you do now?

East Caverns

I think I'll check the water the sharpedo went into for more pokemon.

*Murkrow
20th March 2005, 12:25 PM
*Murkrow-Sorry Hannah, won't happen again ^^; .
Finding the Dunsparce and the Pidgeot tempting, you still move on. As you do, you spot a Togepi sleeping happily on a bed of grass, while a Cradily and a Hoothoot watch it.
What will you do now?


'K :)

Meadow

o_O I had a feeling a Cradily would turn up, don't ask me why. But I'll walk on again.

Linc~
Asking if you could be taken to the hottest part of the desert, the Sandslash nods and moves aside to let you and Rebirth clamber on- the Phanpy smiles at you briefly, then runs off. Oh well.
As Onix starts to move again, Sandslash informs you that the hottest part of the desert is about a half hours journey away, so she advises you to sit back and enjoy the ride.
Nodding, you settle down as the Onix blasts past a Geodude and Golem who smile and wave at the Sandslash cheerfully.
What are you going to do?

Sceptile_Master~
Leaning over to look into the pool of water, you're surprised to see that it's deeper than you thought and widens as it goes down. Sharpedo has sunk down to the bottom, but a large blue shadow is paddling about above him. As it drifts closer, you make out that it's actually a Poliwrath; both Pokémon are completely ignoring the other.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
20th March 2005, 12:34 PM
TheBlueAvenger~
Liking the look of Grovyle, you run over and challenge him; he is surprised by your sudden appearance, but takes a fighting stance anyway.
Sending out your Cyndaquil and Slowking, Grovyle smiles and comments on your thoughtful approach to battling, before springing back to evade Fiamma's Flamethrower. Leaping to land on a tree trunk, he scrambles up, before springing off and shooting around to smash into Fiamma with a Quick Attack.
What are you going to do?


Forest

I'll make sure Fiamma is still okay, then I'll have her distract Grovyle with a Leer, then attack with Flamethrower again.

DarkPsychicCharizard
20th March 2005, 01:24 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
The relieved Delibird smiles as you say that Haunter will not trouble him anymore. Deciding at that point that you have lingered for too long, you and your Pokémon get up to leave.
As you leave Delibird behind, you find a Houndoom sitting in the centre of the next cavern. It doesn't do anything as you enter, just sits and stares at you.
What are you going to do?

Northern Caverns

Huh, a Houndoom! How cool! I'll grin and say hi. I'll introduce myself, and introduce Kansho (Bulbasaur) and Justinian (Bagon) too. I'll ask it how is it doing, too.

Linc
20th March 2005, 02:01 PM
Linc~
Asking if you could be taken to the hottest part of the desert, the Sandslash nods and moves aside to let you and Rebirth clamber on- the Phanpy smiles at you briefly, then runs off. Oh well.
As Onix starts to move again, Sandslash informs you that the hottest part of the desert is about a half hours journey away, so she advises you to sit back and enjoy the ride.
Nodding, you settle down as the Onix blasts past a Geodude and Golem who smile and wave at the Sandslash cheerfully.
What are you going to do?


Desert

I'll just wait until we get there. Once we do, I'll get off and look around for Pokemon.

*Murkrow-
You move around the Pokemon and walk on again. No more than ten feet past the Cradily and company, you spot a Sentret running in circles around a Sunkern, who stares at the Sentret with boredom. Suddenly, the Sentret grabs the Sunkern and runs as a large Ursaring appears in front of you, and roars. It seems to be in pain.
What will you do now?

DarkPsychicCharizard-
Extremely interested in the Houndoom, you walk over to it, grin, and say "Hi". You then introduce yourself, and your Pokemon, and ask how it is doing. It does nothing, and just stares O_o. You wait for an answer, but nothing happens. You look behind it to find a Alakazam giggling at the Houndoom. it must have hypnotized (sp?) it.
What will you do now?

TheBlueAvenger-
You ask Fiamma if she's okay, and she nods, and rises to her feet. She then musters up the most distracting Leer as possible, and the Grovyle looks at her. Fiamma then quickly launches her Flamethrower, which catches the Grovyle dead-center.
What will you do now?

The Blue Avenger
20th March 2005, 02:07 PM
TheBlueAvenger-
You ask Fiamma if she's okay, and she nods, and rises to her feet. She then musters up the most distracting Leer as possible, and the Grovyle looks at her. Fiamma then quickly launches her Flamethrower, which catches the Grovyle dead-center.
What will you do now?

Forest

I'll have Fiamma Flamethrower a few times more, then throw a Fast Ball at it (it is a fast Pokemon).

*Murkrow
20th March 2005, 02:22 PM
*Murkrow-
You move around the Pokemon and walk on again. No more than ten feet past the Cradily and company, you spot a Sentret running in circles around a Sunkern, who stares at the Sentret with boredom. Suddenly, the Sentret grabs the Sunkern and runs as a large Ursaring appears in front of you, and roars. It seems to be in pain.
What will you do now?


Meadow

Nope. Send out Pock (Poochyena M L15) have him Yawn Ursaring to sleep so somebody who can help can find it. Then walk on.
If it doesn't go to sleep or attacks, return Pock, send out Rage (Skarmory M L21), hop on his back and fly away. If it uses a long-range attack 9Swift, Hyper Beam..), have Rage use Aeroblast.
Either way, make sure I continue on searching.

Linc~
Settling down for the half hour wait, you somehow manage to doze off, despite the speed and crashing sounds as Onix hurtles through whatever is in her path.
You're eventually woken, by Sandslash, who pokes you, saying that you're here now. The second you wake up, you feel the heat blast you instantly. Maybe this might not be the best place to be. It really is sweltering; even the other Pokémon on Onix (and Onix herself) don't seem that keen.
That's the opposite of the Rhyhorn, Trapinch and Baltoy you can see when glancing round, all of who look perfectly at home.
What are you going to do?

TheBlueAvenger~
Fiamma attacks rapidly, sending bursts of fire all over the place; Lento has his work cut out putting out all the fires she's starting in the undergrowth. One lucky hit of hers, though, has caught Grovyle and set his head-leaf on fire; despite that, he is still attacking as best as he can, diving and spinning around, dodging the flames and trying to hit her.
And eventually, Fiamma has to stop to draw breath...and he strikes, lunging forward and smashing into her side. She flares up her back, catching him slightly, before you fling the Fast Ball.
Grovyle rockets inside and the ball begins to shake, once, twice, three, four, fi-. Smash. he bounces back out, gasping for breath slightly, with his leaf smoldering.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
20th March 2005, 02:26 PM
TheBlueAvenger~
Fiamma attacks rapidly, sending bursts of fire all over the place; Lento has his work cut out putting out all the fires she's starting in the undergrowth. One lucky hit of hers, though, has caught Grovyle and set his head-leaf on fire; despite that, he is still attacking as best as he can, diving and spinning around, dodging the flames and trying to hit her.
And eventually, Fiamma has to stop to draw breath...and he strikes, lunging forward and smashing into her side. She flares up her back, catching him slightly, before you fling the Fast Ball.
Grovyle rockets inside and the ball begins to shake, once, twice, three, four, fi-. Smash. he bounces back out, gasping for breath slightly, with his leaf smoldering.
What are you going to do?

Forest

I'll try and distract him with a Leer again, then a Tackle, then an Ultra Ball.

DarkPsychicCharizard
20th March 2005, 02:47 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard-
Extremely interested in the Houndoom, you walk over to it, grin, and say "Hi". You then introduce yourself, and your Pokemon, and ask how it is doing. It does nothing, and just stares O_o. You wait for an answer, but nothing happens. You look behind it to find a Alakazam giggling at the Houndoom. it must have hypnotized (sp?) it.
What will you do now?

Northern Caverns

Huh...? I'll have to ask the Alakazam why did it hypnotize the poor Houndoom. Did it do anything to deserve it?

Sceptile_Master
20th March 2005, 03:00 PM
Sceptile_Master~
Leaning over to look into the pool of water, you're surprised to see that it's deeper than you thought and widens as it goes down. Sharpedo has sunk down to the bottom, but a large blue shadow is paddling about above him. As it drifts closer, you make out that it's actually a Poliwrath; both Pokémon are completely ignoring the other.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

I dive deep into the waters and past the 2 pokemon to have a search around.

Knight of Time
20th March 2005, 05:03 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight
You continue on around the Pokemon carefully, and move into the next cavern. In the next cavern, you find it extremely dark, when suddenly a Spoink bounces out of the darkness and hops in circles around your feet. You can see the faint outline of a Baltoy and a Sneasel as well.
What will you do now?

South Caverns

I'm going to wave to the Spoink before I move on again.

Wild Eevee
21st March 2005, 12:35 AM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
Eager to help Hitmonlee out, your Pokémon respond to your call; Poochyena lets out an angry bark and pounces at the cactus' legs, making him wobble slightly- Hitmonlee, Machop and Meditite take the chance to hammer at his back, sending him sprawling forwards...right towards Bagon. The little dragon smashes his head against Cacturne's face, caushing him to howl out.
Then he vanishes again. Tensing, your Pokémon and Hitmonlee wait for the attack...and wait...and wait...and...
What are you going to do?

East cavern

I'll wait and see what happens.

Wolfsong
21st March 2005, 04:12 PM
*Murkrow

Quickly grabbing a pokeball off of your belt, you hurl it and your poochyena emerges. He quickly seizes up the situation and yawns an exaggerated yawn. The ursaring continues to roar in pain until she collapses to the ground fast asleep. Once you are assured that the ursaring is alseep, you continue to explore the lush meadow. A minun and a mareep are chasing each other. A plusle is clutching its leg and watching the playing pokemon. It looks as though it is about to cry. What will you do?

TheBlueAvenger

Fiamma tries to distract the attacking grovyle with a ferocious looking leer. It succeeds in causing the grovyle to back up a bit but then he seems to have regained his courage and darts forwards slamming into Fiamma with a surprisingly quick quick attack. He then winces as the pain from the burn hurts him. Fiamma hurtles forwards and slams into him with a tackle. Seizing the chance you throw and ultra ball at the grovyle. It conks him on the head and he is sucked in. You watch as the ball rolls around for a while. Just when you think it might possibly break out a ding sounds. Congrats you caught a L.11 M Grovyle. What will you do now?

DarkPsychicCharizard

Turning to the alkazam you ask him why he hypnotized the houndoom. <Yeah he did.> The alkazam replies telepathically. <He keeps me up everynight and every day i patrol these caverns.> Taking a closer look at the alkazam, it is obvious that he hasn't slept for a long time. What will you do now?

Me

I'd like to look around River please.

*Murkrow
21st March 2005, 04:24 PM
*Murkrow
Quickly grabbing a pokeball off of your belt, you hurl it and your poochyena emerges. He quickly seizes up the situation and yawns an exaggerated yawn. The ursaring continues to roar in pain until she collapses to the ground fast asleep. Once you are assured that the ursaring is alseep, you continue to explore the lush meadow. A minun and a mareep are chasing each other. A plusle is clutching its leg and watching the playing pokemon. It looks as though it is about to cry. What will you do?


Meadow

Ignore all of them and continue on.

Sceptile_Master~
Taking a deep breath, you plunge into the water- Poliwrath flinches and swims off quickly, as Sharpedo glances at you, then away again.
Paddling around to find some more Pokémon, you encounter a massive shoal of Carvanah swimming your way. The leaders grin at you as you approach, revealing their gigantic fangs.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Waving to the Spoink, you still move on. Further on, a sleak Espeon is croucing in the cavern, keeping a careful eye on a couple of baby Cyndaquil and a Smoochum, who are giggling and playing among themselves.
Sensing your approach, it has already started to shepered the young ones away as you come nearer.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Still slightly tense from the battle, you keep still, waiting as the minutes length. The other Pokémon initially look the same, but gradually start to relax more. After ten minutes, Hitmonlee shrugs, pats you on the shoulder and begins to wander off back the way he came. Machop, Poochyena, Meditite and Bagon wander back to you, as the Carvanah splashes in his pool.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong~
As you walk along the banks of the river, you notice almost immediately the graceful Lapras gliding along, moving easily through the rapids. A couple of round boulders a few metres away suddenly move and reveal themselves to be Wailmer, sunning themselves. A Feebas is also (barely) visible in the churning water.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
21st March 2005, 04:34 PM
Wolfsong~
As you walk along the banks of the river, you notice almost immediately the graceful Lapras gliding along, moving easily through the rapids. A couple of round boulders a few metres away suddenly move and reveal themselves to be Wailmer, sunning themselves. A Feebas is also (barely) visible in the churning water.
What are you going to do?

Me
River
Lapras is tempting but i'll pass and continue looking around.

*Murkrow

Not interested in any of those you continue on. A meowth slinks by apparetnly stalking something. You spot a jigglypuff taking a deep breath standing in front of you. O.o It looks as though it is about to sing. A skitty seems to be pestering a Sceptile. What will you do?

*Murkrow
21st March 2005, 04:40 PM
*Murkrow

Not interested in any of those you continue on. A meowth slinks by apparetnly stalking something. You spot a jigglypuff taking a deep breath standing in front of you. O.o It looks as though it is about to sing. A skitty seems to be pestering a Sceptile. What will you do?

Meadow

o_O Must...have..Scep...no. I'll run off again and continue on.

Wolfsong~
Despite the very tempting Lapras, you still continue to follow the river bank. A Delibird comes zooming over your head, holding a very full sack that seems to be struggling slightly o_O It lands next to the water to take a quick sip, unaware of a Mantine and Bagon that are watching it curiously.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
21st March 2005, 04:57 PM
Wolfsong~
Despite the very tempting Lapras, you still continue to follow the river bank. A Delibird comes zooming over your head, holding a very full sack that seems to be struggling slightly o_O It lands next to the water to take a quick sip, unaware of a Mantine and Bagon that are watching it curiously.
What are you going to do?


Me

River

Bagon is tempting, but i'll pass and continuing to look around.

*Murkrow

Although seriously tempted by the Sceptile, you continue on. Soon you find a Pichu poking a Chinchou curiously. O.o A Zigzagoon zigzags across the field. What will you do?

*Murkrow
21st March 2005, 05:03 PM
*Murkrow

Although seriously tempted by the Sceptile, you continue on. Soon you find a Pichu poking a Chinchou curiously. O.o A Zigzagoon zigzags across the field. What will you do?

Meadow

:) I'll check, see if Pichu is specially coloured; whatever, I'll then send out Tasha (Rattata L8 F) to hit it with a quick Super Fang. Have her dodge any attacks, hit it with another Super Fang. Then try a Crystal Ball.
If it breaks out, send out Pock (Poochyena L15 M) to Yawn it to sleep, then throw another Crystal Ball.

Wolfsong~
Bagon is another tempting Pokémon for you, but you step aside and leave the Pokémon be. Continuing your trek up the river, you find a Huntail and Poliwhirl having a race against the rapids, watched by a Kabuto and Smoochum.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
21st March 2005, 05:18 PM
Wolfsong~
Bagon is another tempting Pokémon for you, but you step aside and leave the Pokémon be. Continuing your trek up the river, you find a Huntail and Poliwhirl having a race against the rapids, watched by a Kabuto and Smoochum.
What are you going to do?

Me:

River

I'll ignore them and continue looking. None of them interest me.

*Murkrow

Taking a closer look at the pichu, you notice that it is normal colored. Not lettign that deter you you send out your white rattata. As she emerges she cries her name and pounces on the pichu giving it a sharp bite with her huge fangs. The pichu squeals in surprise and accidentally paralizes Tasha. However, shes stubborn and bites down on the pichu with yet another super fang before you toss a crystal ball. It works as a master ball thus making hte previous attacks unneccessairy. The pichu is immediately caught. [i]Congrats. You caught a L.8 F Pichu. what will you do now?

*Murkrow
21st March 2005, 05:26 PM
*Murkrow

Taking a closer look at the pichu, you notice that it is normal colored. Not lettign that deter you you send out your white rattata. As she emerges she cries her name and pounces on the pichu giving it a sharp bite with her huge fangs. The pichu squeals in surprise and accidentally paralizes Tasha. However, shes stubborn and bites down on the pichu with yet another super fang before you toss a crystal ball. It works as a master ball thus making hte previous attacks unneccessairy. The pichu is immediately caught. [i]Congrats. You caught a L.8 F Pichu. what will you do now?

Meadow

Great, the gender I wanted as well :) I'll name her Pika, and I'll decide on her move later.

Wolfsong~
There's still nothing there, so you walk on; further along the river, the rapids calm down a little, so a greater variety of Pokémon seems able to be found there. Standing on the bank, you can see a Quagsire, Spheal, Mudkip and Marill asleep on the rocks, while a couple of Carvanha playfully bite each other.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
21st March 2005, 05:29 PM
Wolfsong~
There's still nothing there, so you walk on; further along the river, the rapids calm down a little, so a greater variety of Pokémon seems able to be found there. Standing on the bank, you can see a Quagsire, Spheal, Mudkip and Marill asleep on the rocks, while a couple of Carvanha playfully bite each other.
What are you going to do?


Me
River
Spheal and mudkip are quite tempting but i'll pass and continue to look around. Edit: Scratch that, I think i'm going to go to the East Caverns now. ^^; I'll also let Ranec, my L.35 white umbreon with black rings out of his pokeball as well as my L.17 shiny M vaporeon, Zale and his twin sister my shiny L.17 F espeon Tiana out for traveling companions.

Knight of Time
21st March 2005, 05:50 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Waving to the Spoink, you still move on. Further on, a sleak Espeon is croucing in the cavern, keeping a careful eye on a couple of baby Cyndaquil and a Smoochum, who are giggling and playing among themselves.
Sensing your approach, it has already started to shepered the young ones away as you come nearer.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Ooh, an Espeon.

I'm going to tell the Espeon, Smoochum and Cyndaquil babies that I mean absolutely no harm to any of them, and then I'm going to give a friendly wave to them all as I move on again.

Sceptile_Master
21st March 2005, 06:18 PM
Sceptile_Master~
Taking a deep breath, you plunge into the water- Poliwrath flinches and swims off quickly, as Sharpedo glances at you, then away again.
Paddling around to find some more Pokémon, you encounter a massive shoal of Carvanah swimming your way. The leaders grin at you as you approach, revealing their gigantic fangs.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

Having absolutely no interest in anything carvana related even if the leader is trying to intimidate me I swim underneath them and continue on.

The Blue Avenger
21st March 2005, 08:52 PM
TheBlueAvenger

Fiamma tries to distract the attacking grovyle with a ferocious looking leer. It succeeds in causing the grovyle to back up a bit but then he seems to have regained his courage and darts forwards slamming into Fiamma with a surprisingly quick quick attack. He then winces as the pain from the burn hurts him. Fiamma hurtles forwards and slams into him with a tackle. Seizing the chance you throw and ultra ball at the grovyle. It conks him on the head and he is sucked in. You watch as the ball rolls around for a while. Just when you think it might possibly break out a ding sounds. Congrats you caught a L.11 M Grovyle. What will you do now?

Forest

Cool. I'll name him Fauss, and his bred-on move will be Crunch. Also, may I have a Pokeball, Great Ball, and an Ultra Ball, please?

I'll move on.

DarkPsychicCharizard
22nd March 2005, 12:59 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard

Turning to the alkazam you ask him why he hypnotized the houndoom. <Yeah he did.> The alkazam replies telepathically. <He keeps me up everynight and every day i patrol these caverns.> Taking a closer look at the alkazam, it is obvious that he hasn't slept for a long time. What will you do now?

Northern Caverns

Ah, I see now... well, maybe we should make a deal. If Alakazam will help me and my Pokemon keep the Houndoom in place, I will try and capture it. That way, we both win - Alakazam gets to have some sleep, and I get a Houndoom.

Cheesey
22nd March 2005, 03:16 PM
Me and Amy (Wolfsong) are doing a split update; I'll be updating her and Kyle, and she'll update Stuart, Jeff and Shai.

Wolfsong » You let out Ranec, Zale and Tiana as you set your mind on wandering over to the East Caverns. Once you reach the entrance of the dark caverns, you hear a scratching noise from the other side of the wall. Carefully walking through the doorway to the next room in the intricate caverns, you see a Tyrogue sharpening a rock on another rock to make some sort of small dagger-like weapon. As he does so, a couple of Meditite playfully fight with each other before falling over in a heap and laughing. What would you like to do?

DarkPrince The Dark Knight » You tell the pokemon that you don't mean to do them any harm, but they still keep their eyes on you and you walk past, even when you give them a cheerful wave. The Smoochum squeals as soon as you go into the next room, but the Espeon hushes her as she ushers her away to a different room. Suddenly, as soon as you take a few steps into the next room a couple of Unown come in and start prodding you incessantly. An Umbreon runs over and growls quietly at them, making them stop. "Sorry about them. I, er, they're always doing that." What would you like to do?

Knight of Time
22nd March 2005, 03:29 PM
DarkPrince The Dark Knight » You tell the pokemon that you don't mean to do them any harm, but they still keep their eyes on you and you walk past, even when you give them a cheerful wave. The Smoochum squeals as soon as you go into the next room, but the Espeon hushes her as she ushers her away to a different room. Suddenly, as soon as you take a few steps into the next room a couple of Unown come in and start prodding you incessantly. An Umbreon runs over and growls quietly at them, making them stop. "Sorry about them. I, er, they're always doing that." What would you like to do?

South Caverns

Wow, two Eeveelutions in a row. Of course, I happen to have all five Eeveelutions as adopted Pokemon...

Anyway, I'm going to say to the Umbreon "Hey, that's okay. They're not bothering me." before I keep going.

Wolfsong
22nd March 2005, 03:35 PM
Wolfsong » You let out Ranec, Zale and Tiana as you set your mind on wandering over to the East Caverns. Once you reach the entrance of the dark caverns, you hear a scratching noise from the other side of the wall. Carefully walking through the doorway to the next room in the intricate caverns, you see a Tyrogue sharpening a rock on another rock to make some sort of small dagger-like weapon. As he does so, a couple of Meditite playfully fight with each other before falling over in a heap and laughing. What would you like to do?[/color]

Me
East Caverns

Nothing that interests me. I'll continue on.

Sceptile_Master

Still on the same breath of air, you continue swimming deeper. Suddenly a sableye appears in front of you. O.o it swims in place and points at you as if its laughing but it can't as its holding its breath. It is at this point that you realize that you are running low on air. One of the Carvanah seems to have noticed this as well and is following you at a distance. What will you do?

TheBlueAvenger

*hands over the assortment of pokeballs* Happy with your capture, you continue your exploration of the forest. Soon you are greeted by one of the head hoppips, as it settles down on your head. Soon you hear squawking nearby. Heading towards the source of the sound you find a Murkrow cluthing his head complaining about the noise. AS you look around you notice that it is a spearow doing the squawking. As you take in the situation, you notice a lileep resting on what looks like a nest. What will you do?

DarkPsychicCharizard

Grinning to yourself, you come up with a plan. Turning back to the Alakazam, you offer to make a deal. If he helps you capture the houndoom, then he should be able to get some rest. <I'll think about it.> he says. Then, a few seconds later. <You have yourself a deal.> What will you do now?

Linc
22nd March 2005, 04:01 PM
Linc~
Settling down for the half hour wait, you somehow manage to doze off, despite the speed and crashing sounds as Onix hurtles through whatever is in her path.
You're eventually woken, by Sandslash, who pokes you, saying that you're here now. The second you wake up, you feel the heat blast you instantly. Maybe this might not be the best place to be. It really is sweltering; even the other Pokémon on Onix (and Onix herself) don't seem that keen.
That's the opposite of the Rhyhorn, Trapinch and Baltoy you can see when glancing round, all of who look perfectly at home.
What are you going to do?


Desert

I'll ask the Onix to take me to the part of the Desert that's closest to the West Caverns, and then I'll get off, and go in.

Wolfsong-
Not interested with those Pokemon, you continue on into the next cavern. In the next, you see a Sableye sitting in the middle of the cavern. There's also a Mankey and Heracross practicing attacks on each other.
What will you do now?

DarkPsychicCharizard
22nd March 2005, 04:04 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard

Grinning to yourself, you come up with a plan. Turning back to the Alakazam, you offer to make a deal. If he helps you capture the houndoom, then he should be able to get some rest. <I'll think about it.> he says. Then, a few seconds later. <You have yourself a deal.> What will you do now?

Northern Caverns

Great! Okay, I'll ask Alakazam to keep the Houndoom hypnotized. Then, I will ask Kansho (Bulbasaur), who has been standing right next to me, to hold Houndoom with his vines, just in case. I will ask Justinian (Bagon) to get ready if the Houndoom will move. Then, I will take out a Crystal Ball and throw it at the Houndoom.

Sceptile_Master
22nd March 2005, 04:11 PM
Sceptile_Master

Still on the same breath of air, you continue swimming deeper. Suddenly a sableye appears in front of you. O.o it swims in place and points at you as if its laughing but it can't as its holding its breath. It is at this point that you realize that you are running low on air. One of the Carvanah seems to have noticed this as well and is following you at a distance. What will you do?

East caverns

Air, I never thought about that. I swim as fast as I can out of the water.

The Blue Avenger
22nd March 2005, 05:13 PM
TheBlueAvenger

*hands over the assortment of pokeballs* Happy with your capture, you continue your exploration of the forest. Soon you are greeted by one of the head hoppips, as it settles down on your head. Soon you hear squawking nearby. Heading towards the source of the sound you find a Murkrow cluthing his head complaining about the noise. AS you look around you notice that it is a spearow doing the squawking. As you take in the situation, you notice a lileep resting on what looks like a nest. What will you do?

Forest

I'll say hi to the Hoppip and move on.

Wild Eevee
22nd March 2005, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
till slightly tense from the battle, you keep still, waiting as the minutes length. The other Pokémon initially look the same, but gradually start to relax more. After ten minutes, Hitmonlee shrugs, pats you on the shoulder and begins to wander off back the way he came. Machop, Poochyena, Meditite and Bagon wander back to you, as the Carvanah splashes in his pool.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll move on.

Wolfsong
25th March 2005, 03:38 PM
I'm getting DarkPrince the Dark Knight, Linc, DarkPsychicCharizard, and TheBlueAvenger. She is getting me, Sceptile_Master, and Wild Eevee


Wolfsong-
Not interested with those Pokemon, you continue on into the next cavern. In the next, you see a Sableye sitting in the middle of the cavern. There's also a Mankey and Heracross practicing attacks on each other.
What will you do now?

Me
East Caverns

Nothing that interests me. I'll continue on

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Your attention now turnes to the umbreon. "Hey, that's okay. They're not bothering me." you explain to him, and he nodds as you continue looking around. Soon you can hear excited squeals. As you head towards the source of the sound you find a charmander squealing as it jumping happily on a solrock. A Girafarig is resting nearby. What will you do?

Linc

Since nothing in the area strikes your fancy, you ask Onix if she can take you to the part of the Desert that is the closest to the West Caverns. "Sure thing." she replies. After a while you fall asleep again and once again awoken by the sandslash. "This is your stop." The onix announces cheerfully. Soon as you are safely on the ground, the onix takes off. Brushing the dust off of your clothes, you turn and head in the direction of the West Caverns. When you finally reach them, you take a deep breath before heading in. Immediately you are greeted by a stench. There is a Koffing and a Weezing trying to see who can be the stinkiest. A Gulpin is watching nearby.

DarkPsychicCharizard

Happy, you have your bagon get ready just in case the unforseen happens. You ask your bulbasaur to help the alakazam by using its vines to hold the houndoom. Kansho nodds and extends his vines and wrapping them around the houdnooms legs. You pull out a crystal ball and hurl it at the houndoom who is sucked inside. It rocks back and forth for a while and just when you think that its about to be cuaght, the houndoom breaks free. Before he can come out of his trance the alakazam hurries over and hypnotizes him again. If you were wondering the crystal ball worked as a plain old pokeball... What will you do now?

TheBlueAvenger

You say hello to the hoppip and it says hellow back but stays on your head. Shrugging, you continue your trek through the forest. You havent' gone for when a parasect scuttles by. A caterpie watches you as you stop and see if you can spot anything else. Unfortunately, there is nothign more in this area.

*Murkrow
25th March 2005, 03:58 PM
Sceptile_Master~
Holding tight to your last breaths, you turn and swim as fast as you can for the surface. As you struggle back up, a shadow falls across you, then vanishes as whatever it was backs away from the water.
Bursting through the surface, you breath in and out sharply a couple of times, getting your breath back, when you spot a Machop staring at you curiously.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Carvanha calls goodbye after you as you walk off, before diving down into his pool. Hitmonlee pauses when he notices you walking in the same direction he is, letting you catch up before you, him and your Pokémon continue on.
Upon entering the next room, Hitmonlee leaves your side and edges over to a number of cracked rocks, waving at a Hitmontop who is practising his Triple Kick against the rocks.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong~
Not interested in any of the three Pokémon available, you and your Eeveelutions walk on. As the corridor winds down, a Sneasel comes running across your path, pausing to give you a quick once over and smiling at Ranec. Beyond, you can just make out the figures of a Bagon and Makuhita in the shadows.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2005, 03:59 PM
TheBlueAvenger

You say hello to the hoppip and it says hellow back but stays on your head. Shrugging, you continue your trek through the forest. You havent' gone for when a parasect scuttles by. A caterpie watches you as you stop and see if you can spot anything else. Unfortunately, there is nothign more in this area.

Forest

I'll move on.

Wolfsong
25th March 2005, 04:04 PM
Wolfsong~
Not interested in any of the three Pokémon available, you and your Eeveelutions walk on. As the corridor winds down, a Sneasel comes running across your path, pausing to give you a quick once over and smiling at Ranec. Beyond, you can just make out the figures of a Bagon and Makuhita in the shadows.
What are you going to do?

Me
East Caverns

Hmmm... I'll see if there is anything unique about that bagon. If it is i'll have Ranec my umbreon use mean look on it. If its normal, I will wave at them and we will continue our exploration of the East Caverns.

TheBlueAvenger

Not seeing anyone that you would like to have on your team, you continue your search. AS you near you hear a commotion. As you look for its source, you discover that it is a bulbasaur and a bellsprout arguing. A yanma is trying to break them up. What will you do?

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2005, 04:08 PM
TheBlueAvenger

Not seeing anyone that you would like to have on your team, you continue your search. AS you near you hear a commotion. As you look for its source, you discover that it is a bulbasaur and a bellsprout arguing. A yanma is trying to break them up. What will you do?

Forest

I'll go over to them and ask what the problem is.

Sceptile_Master
25th March 2005, 04:12 PM
Sceptile_Master~
Holding tight to your last breaths, you turn and swim as fast as you can for the surface. As you struggle back up, a shadow falls across you, then vanishes as whatever it was backs away from the water.
Bursting through the surface, you breath in and out sharply a couple of times, getting your breath back, when you spot a Machop staring at you curiously.
What are you going to do?

East caverns

I climb up and just walk past it.

*Murkrow
25th March 2005, 04:13 PM
Wolfsong~
Bagon is normal, from what you can tell; you edge closer to get a better look and confirm it.
Walking past, you collide almost instantly with an Absol who backs off in alarm, shaking in surprise. Before you can do anything, he whimpers and runs off, hiding behind a random nearby Machoke. A couple of Carvanha are also swimming round in a pool nearby.
What are you going to do?

TheBlueAvenger~
The Yanma looks relieved as you walk over and ask what the problem is, especially as the two Pokémon seem on the verge of pummeling each other o_O Angrily, the Bellsprout jabs at the Bulbasaur before loudly declaring that she thinks Bulbasaur has been cheating on her, and isn't man enough to admit it. Bulbasaur just looks more and more irritated at that.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2005, 04:17 PM
TheBlueAvenger~
The Yanma looks relieved as you walk over and ask what the problem is, especially as the two Pokémon seem on the verge of pummeling each other o_O Angrily, the Bellsprout jabs at the Bulbasaur before loudly declaring that she thinks Bulbasaur has been cheating on her, and isn't man enough to admit it. Bulbasaur just looks more and more irritated at that.
What are you going to do?

Forest

Well... *cough* this is an interesting problem. First, I'll ask them both to calm down, then I'll ask the Bellsprout who she suspects.

Wolfsong
25th March 2005, 04:23 PM
Wolfsong~
Bagon is normal, from what you can tell; you edge closer to get a better look and confirm it.
Walking past, you collide almost instantly with an Absol who backs off in alarm, shaking in surprise. Before you can do anything, he whimpers and runs off, hiding behind a random nearby Machoke. A couple of Carvanha are also swimming round in a pool nearby.
What are you going to do?

Me
East Caverns
I already have angel my absol and Zale's daughter so i will continue on.

Sceptile_Master

Ignoring the Machop, you climb out of the pool and continue past it. Soon you stumble across a Meditite trying to meditate but unable to do so becuase a young Tyrogue keeps asking for battling tips. What will you do?

Sceptile_Master
25th March 2005, 04:25 PM
Sceptile_Master

Ignoring the Machop, you climb out of the pool and continue past it. Soon you stumble across a Meditite trying to meditate but unable to do so becuase a young Tyrogue keeps asking for battling tips. What will you do?

East Caverns

I tell the tyrouge to do the same as the meditite and continue on.

*Murkrow
25th March 2005, 04:33 PM
TheBlueAvenger~
Unfortunately, when you ask both Pokémon to calm down...they do the complete opposite. Yanma drops down and seizes Bulbasaur and you grab Bellsprout, before quickly asking who it is she suspects. She angrily screams that it could be any one of the female grass Pokémon in the forest, because that's how Bulbasaur is.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong~
Already owning an Absol, and not being interested in the others, you walk purposefully on. Or at least you do, until you enter the next room...where you hastily backtrack. The reason for this is because the cavern ahead is filled with Houndour, playing, barking, sleeping. Watching all over them is a massive, scarred Houndoom.
What are you going to do?

Sceptile_Master~
The Tyrogue doesn't seem to understand, and looks from you to Meditite, but you're already moving off.
Trekking along, you find a couple of Mankey's racing each other, riding Houndours. A Sneasel seems to checking their speed and marking them down using his claws to scratch the writing into a rock.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2005, 04:40 PM
TheBlueAvenger~
Unfortunately, when you ask both Pokémon to calm down...they do the complete opposite. Yanma drops down and seizes Bulbasaur and you grab Bellsprout, before quickly asking who it is she suspects. She angrily screams that it could be any one of the female grass Pokémon in the forest, because that's how Bulbasaur is.
What are you going to do?

Forest

I'll ask for a moment alone with Bulbasaur. I'll then reassure it that nothing it says to me will go beyond me and then I'll ask if what Bellsprout says is true.

Wolfsong
25th March 2005, 04:50 PM
Wolfsong~
Already owning an Absol, and not being interested in the others, you walk purposefully on. Or at least you do, until you enter the next room...where you hastily backtrack. The reason for this is because the cavern ahead is filled with Houndour, playing, barking, sleeping. Watching all over them is a massive, scarred Houndoom.
What are you going to do?

Me
East Caverns

too tempting... *tries to resist but fails...* I'll duck out of sight and pull out Mirage's (Ditto) pokeball. Since she hasn't been too happy lately, I'll release her btu in a different way. I'll have her transform int o a copy of that houndoom. Then i'll have her watch over the pack instead. Next i"ll have Rance my Umby mean look on the houndoom. I will throw a crystal ball. If the houndoom breaks out, I'll challenge him to a battle between his choice of Ranec my L.35 male white Umbreon with black rings, my L.25 Mightyena Dakota, myL.17 Shiny vaporeon Zale, or my L.18 combusken Wildfire.I'll have Mirage watching formt he back. If i catch this houndoom she will take over guarding the pack (in the houndoom form)

*Murkrow
25th March 2005, 05:00 PM
TheBlueAvenger~
Bellsprout isn't very happy with the idea of Bulbasaur walking away from her (her words), but you hand her over to Yanma and follow Bulbasaur as he trundles off a few metres and ducks behind a tree.
He can obviously tell what you're about to ask and glances sheepishly down at his feet as you ask if what he's being accused of is true. He waits until you reassure him that you won't breathe a word to her, before he takes a deep breath and nods.
"A....couple of times. She's just too much at times....I want to have fun, she's too demanding...and bossy."
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong~
Pulling Mirage's Ball from you belt, you sadly release the Ditto, but not before you ask 'her' for one last favour. 'She' listens, then smiles sadly, before glancing at the Houndoom and transforming into a perfect copy. Trotting out, she walks over towards the pack; the Houndoom stiffens and jumps forward immediately. Ranec follows after Mirage, fixing the Houndoom with a Mean Look, before you try your luck with a Crystal Ball. Houndoom is absorbed inside...and caught instantly as the Crystal Ball luckily works as a Master Ball!

Congratulations!
Houndoom M L16

As you pick up the Crystal Ball, the Mirage-Houndoom nudges your leg, then runs to settle in the place where Houndoom was.
What are you going to do?

Sceptile_Master
25th March 2005, 05:03 PM
Sceptile_Master~
The Tyrogue doesn't seem to understand, and looks from you to Meditite, but you're already moving off.
Trekking along, you find a couple of Mankey's racing each other, riding Houndours. A Sneasel seems to checking their speed and marking them down using his claws to scratch the writing into a rock.
What are you going to do?

East caverns

I hate doing this but I'll move on.

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2005, 05:03 PM
TheBlueAvenger~
Bellsprout isn't very happy with the idea of Bulbasaur walking away from her (her words), but you hand her over to Yanma and follow Bulbasaur as he trundles off a few metres and ducks behind a tree.
He can obviously tell what you're about to ask and glances sheepishly down at his feet as you ask if what he's being accused of is true. He waits until you reassure him that you won't breathe a word to her, before he takes a deep breath and nods.
"A....couple of times. She's just too much at times....I want to have fun, she's too demanding...and bossy."
What are you going to do?


Forest

I'll say to him that it's okay, and I completely understand (she does seem a bit overbearing). I'll then ask if maybe he'd want to travel with me instead.

Wolfsong
25th March 2005, 05:12 PM
Wolfsong~
Pulling Mirage's Ball from you belt, you sadly release the Ditto, but not before you ask 'her' for one last favour. 'She' listens, then smiles sadly, before glancing at the Houndoom and transforming into a perfect copy. Trotting out, she walks over towards the pack; the Houndoom stiffens and jumps forward immediately. Ranec follows after Mirage, fixing the Houndoom with a Mean Look, before you try your luck with a Crystal Ball. Houndoom is absorbed inside...and caught instantly as the Crystal Ball luckily works as a Master Ball!

Congratulations!
Houndoom M L16

As you pick up the Crystal Ball, the Mirage-Houndoom nudges your leg, then runs to settle in the place where Houndoom was.
What are you going to do?

Me

East Caverns

I'll decide on a name for him in a bit. His trait will be early bird, and his bred on move will be will-o-wisp. His L.10 tm will be Rest. I'll give Mirage/houndoom a hug and promise that we will all come and visit her anytime she wants us to. We will continue looking around the East Caverns.

*Murkrow
25th March 2005, 05:22 PM
Sceptile_Master~
Ignoring the racing Pokémon, you walk on again, when a massive roar echoes out from ahead. The other Pokémon scatter in alarm as a Tyranitar comes thundering out of the shadows and towards you!
What are you going to do?

TheBlueAvenger~
Bulbasaur looks surprised that you're so understanding, before smling gratefully and nodding as you comment that she does seems a bit overbearing. When you suggest that he could travel with you, he frowns, then asks if that means in a Poké Ball or just walking alongside. He adds that he'd prefer to just walk along.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong~
As you and your Pokémon move into the cavern, the Houndour bristle, but Mirage quells them with a growl. You give her a quick hug and whisper that you'll visit her whenever you can. She nods, licks your cheek, then stands watching as you, Ranec, Zale and Tianna head across the cavern and into the adjoining corridor.
There are more dark-doggies in the following room as you enter- a couple of Poochyena are sniffing round on the floor. A Sableye and a Hitmontop are also playing tic-tac-toe in the opposite corner.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
25th March 2005, 05:26 PM
TheBlueAvenger~
Bulbasaur looks surprised that you're so understanding, before smling gratefully and nodding as you comment that she does seems a bit overbearing. When you suggest that he could travel with you, he frowns, then asks if that means in a Poké Ball or just walking alongside. He adds that he'd prefer to just walk along.
What are you going to do?


Forest

Then walking alongside it is! We'll head on, trying not to attract the Bellsprout's notice.

Sceptile_Master
25th March 2005, 05:30 PM
Sceptile_Master~
Ignoring the racing Pokémon, you walk on again, when a massive roar echoes out from ahead. The other Pokémon scatter in alarm as a Tyranitar comes thundering out of the shadows and towards you!
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

I send out kai and firion for protection. Kai let's of another substitute and firion acts with smokescreen to cloud the tyranitars view.

Knight of Time
25th March 2005, 06:01 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Your attention now turnes to the umbreon. "Hey, that's okay. They're not bothering me." you explain to him, and he nodds as you continue looking around. Soon you can hear excited squeals. As you head towards the source of the sound you find a charmander squealing as it jumping happily on a solrock. A Girafarig is resting nearby. What will you do?

South Caverns

The Charmander is a little bit tempting, but I'll keep going.

Wolfsong
25th March 2005, 06:23 PM
i don't have time for an update now, so i'm just gonna reply to my own update^^;



Wolfsong~
As you and your Pokémon move into the cavern, the Houndour bristle, but Mirage quells them with a growl. You give her a quick hug and whisper that you'll visit her whenever you can. She nods, licks your cheek, then stands watching as you, Ranec, Zale and Tianna head across the cavern and into the adjoining corridor.
There are more dark-doggies in the following room as you enter- a couple of Poochyena are sniffing round on the floor. A Sableye and a Hitmontop are also playing tic-tac-toe in the opposite corner.
What are you going to do?

Me

East Caverns

Cute ^^ I'll walk over to the poochyena's and say hello. I'll talk wiht them a few minutes then i'll let my own mightyena Dakota out to talk with them some. Then we will wave good bye to the poochyenas and head off to explore some mroe.

Oh! and i decided on a name for my Houndoom. It will be Tamal

DarkPsychicCharizard
25th March 2005, 06:39 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard

Happy, you have your bagon get ready just in case the unforseen happens. You ask your bulbasaur to help the alakazam by using its vines to hold the houndoom. Kansho nodds and extends his vines and wrapping them around the houdnooms legs. You pull out a crystal ball and hurl it at the houndoom who is sucked inside. It rocks back and forth for a while and just when you think that its about to be cuaght, the houndoom breaks free. Before he can come out of his trance the alakazam hurries over and hypnotizes him again. If you were wondering the crystal ball worked as a plain old pokeball... What will you do now?

Northern Caverns

*frowns* Darned Crystal Ball. Well... I'll tell Alakazam to hold on, and I'll throw an Ultra Ball at the Houndoom.

*Murkrow
26th March 2005, 04:11 AM
TheBlueAvenger~
With Bulbasaur trotting by your side, the two of you wander off in the opposite direction to Bellsprout. For a few minutes, you can vaguely hear her shouting and screaming, but the sound gradually diminishes. There's much better things to focus your attention on, though, as a Xatu is practising his teleportation skills. He's also being watched by a Caterpie and a Ledyba.
What are you going to do?

Sceptile_Master~ Please remember to state your Pokémon's species when you send them out.
Releasing your two Pokémon, Kai starts off by hiding behind a miniature of himself, putting it between him and the Tyranitar. Not that Tyranitar seems to care, as she just keeps coming.
So Firion breaths out a stream of thick gas, that fills the cave in seconds. You can't see anything...your Pokémon, Tyranitar...nothing, though you can hear muffled yells and roars.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Although slightly tempted by the Charmander, you shake your head and continue to look for the Pokémon you really want.
There's more fire Pokémon up ahead, with a Cyndaquil and Numel huddling up against each other. A Houndour is standing, watching them, keeping a wary eye up at the ceiling. You follow her gaze and see a cluster of Unown's spiralling.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong~
Walking over to the Poochyena's, you smile and try to engage them in conversation. The two giggle and frisk around your feet, as you send out Dakota. The three bark happily for a while longer, before you decide it's time to continue on. Both Poochyena wave you off excitedly as you and your Pokémon exit the room.
There's a vicious battle going on as you continue; a Nuzleaf is up against a Medicham, and seems to be losing pretty badly.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Alakazam nods, listening to you, and tightens his mental grip on Houndoom. Reaching for an Ultra Ball, you fling it at the tense Pokémon. He is absorbed inside again and the process re-starts. However, this time, the increased strength of the Ball works and Houndoom is subdued.

Congratulations!
Houndoom M L17

What are you going to do?

Sceptile_Master
26th March 2005, 06:40 AM
Sceptile_Master~ Please remember to state your Pokémon's species when you send them out.
Releasing your two Pokémon, Kai starts off by hiding behind a miniature of himself, putting it between him and the Tyranitar. Not that Tyranitar seems to care, as she just keeps coming.
So Firion breaths out a stream of thick gas, that fills the cave in seconds. You can't see anything...your Pokémon, Tyranitar...nothing, though you can hear muffled yells and roars.
What are you going to do?

East caverns

OK, Kai is a breloom and Firion is a Quilava. Kai then starts his usual subpunch technique as Firion tries to blindly tackle the tyranitar.

The Blue Avenger
26th March 2005, 08:28 AM
TheBlueAvenger~
With Bulbasaur trotting by your side, the two of you wander off in the opposite direction to Bellsprout. For a few minutes, you can vaguely hear her shouting and screaming, but the sound gradually diminishes. There's much better things to focus your attention on, though, as a Xatu is practising his teleportation skills. He's also being watched by a Caterpie and a Ledyba.
What are you going to do?

Forest

I'll stay and watch the Xatu for a little while too.

Knight of Time
26th March 2005, 11:09 AM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Although slightly tempted by the Charmander, you shake your head and continue to look for the Pokémon you really want.
There's more fire Pokémon up ahead, with a Cyndaquil and Numel huddling up against each other. A Houndour is standing, watching them, keeping a wary eye up at the ceiling. You follow her gaze and see a cluster of Unown's spiralling.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'm going to move onward as usual.

DarkPsychicCharizard
26th March 2005, 11:40 AM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
Alakazam nods, listening to you, and tightens his mental grip on Houndoom. Reaching for an Ultra Ball, you fling it at the tense Pokémon. He is absorbed inside again and the process re-starts. However, this time, the increased strength of the Ball works and Houndoom is subdued.

Congratulations!
Houndoom M L17

What are you going to do?

Northern Caverns

Yes! Success! I will name my new Houndoom Moku, his bred on move will be Will-O-Wisp, and his level 10 TM will be Shadow Ball.

I will offer my hand to Alakazam for a handshake, and say that I was very happy to help. I will ask it if it needs more help. If it does, I will ask what can I do to help. If it doesn't, I will move on with Kansho and Justinian.

Cheesey
26th March 2005, 05:02 PM
Sceptile_Master » Kai's sub protects him from any harm which may come to him, although it doesn't look as if he'll be harmed any time soon given that the cavern is still filled with thick and disgusting gas. However, the Tyranitar coninues to stomp towards Kai and Firion. Panicking, Kai flings himself forward as he punches into Tyranitar's thick hide. It doesn't seem to have done very much, and Firion tries his hand at doing some damage by Tackling it. Unfortunately, that doesn't really penetrate the Tyranitar's defences either and it just gets closer and closer, roaring and yelling as it makes its way through the thick Smokescreen. What are you going to do?

TheBlueAvenger » The Xatu focuses his powerful psychic mind at teleporting a few metres to the right, beside a humungous oak tree. He concentrates... and suddenly disappears in a flash of sparkling blue light. The Caterpie and the Ledyba cheer in delight at the seemingly magical Xatu's trick. Then,what seems like it could even have been on purpose, a couple of Spinarak who were lowering themselves down from the oak tree end up falling off onto the Xatu's head, who flaps about comically trying to get them off. What are you going to do?

DarkPrince The Dark Knight » You continue on through the gradually more and more complex caverns. It's all very quiet, but suddenly that silence is broken by the sound of a painful slap. Walking into the next room, you see a furious Mr Mime in front of a Grumpig with a very red face who is almost in tears. On the other side of the room from them, there's an Exeggcute who is trying its best not to laugh after witnessing the Mr Mime slapping the Grumpig. What would you like to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard » Gripping the ball containing Moku cheerfully in your hand, you go on to ask the Alakazam if it needs any more help. "Nope," it responds fairly cheerfully, and ou nod in understanding before making your way deeper into the caves with Justinian and Kansho by your side. The next room seems to be really dark, but there are hints of light which highlight the horn of a sleeping Absol and the sharp claws of a busy Sneasel. What the Sneasel is actually doing, though, is tough to make out. What would you like to do?

The Blue Avenger
26th March 2005, 05:54 PM
TheBlueAvenger » The Xatu focuses his powerful psychic mind at teleporting a few metres to the right, beside a humungous oak tree. He concentrates... and suddenly disappears in a flash of sparkling blue light. The Caterpie and the Ledyba cheer in delight at the seemingly magical Xatu's trick. Then,what seems like it could even have been on purpose, a couple of Spinarak who were lowering themselves down from the oak tree end up falling off onto the Xatu's head, who flaps about comically trying to get them off. What are you going to do?

Forest

I'll send out Lento (Slowking) to use Psychic and lift the Spinaraks off of Xatu's head, and then gently on the ground.

DarkPsychicCharizard
26th March 2005, 06:09 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard » Gripping the ball containing Moku cheerfully in your hand, you go on to ask the Alakazam if it needs any more help. "Nope," it responds fairly cheerfully, and ou nod in understanding before making your way deeper into the caves with Justinian and Kansho by your side. The next room seems to be really dark, but there are hints of light which highlight the horn of a sleeping Absol and the sharp claws of a busy Sneasel. What the Sneasel is actually doing, though, is tough to make out. What would you like to do?

Northern Caverns

I'm not actually interested in what the Sneasel is doing... we'll move on.

Knight of Time
26th March 2005, 06:15 PM
DarkPrince The Dark Knight » You continue on through the gradually more and more complex caverns. It's all very quiet, but suddenly that silence is broken by the sound of a painful slap. Walking into the next room, you see a furious Mr Mime in front of a Grumpig with a very red face who is almost in tears. On the other side of the room from them, there's an Exeggcute who is trying its best not to laugh after witnessing the Mr Mime slapping the Grumpig. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

Ooh, this may be trouble. I'm going to carefully sneak around the Mr. Mime to the nearest exit of the room from where I am. However, if it notices me and tries to come after me, I'm going to send out Xeno (my male Alakazam) and have him Teleport me to a different area of the South Caverns.

Sceptile_Master
26th March 2005, 06:19 PM
Sceptile_Master » Kai's sub protects him from any harm which may come to him, although it doesn't look as if he'll be harmed any time soon given that the cavern is still filled with thick and disgusting gas. However, the Tyranitar coninues to stomp towards Kai and Firion. Panicking, Kai flings himself forward as he punches into Tyranitar's thick hide. It doesn't seem to have done very much, and Firion tries his hand at doing some damage by Tackling it. Unfortunately, that doesn't really penetrate the Tyranitar's defences either and it just gets closer and closer, roaring and yelling as it makes its way through the thick Smokescreen. What are you going to do?

East Caverns

As soon as it gets close Kai unleashes his focus punch he's been saving. Firion retreats. Back to me.

Wild Eevee
26th March 2005, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
Carvanha calls goodbye after you as you walk off, before diving down into his pool. Hitmonlee pauses when he notices you walking in the same direction he is, letting you catch up before you, him and your Pokémon continue on.
Upon entering the next room, Hitmonlee leaves your side and edges over to a number of cracked rocks, waving at a Hitmontop who is practising his Triple Kick against the rocks.
What are you going to do?

East cavern

I'll watch the Hitmontop.

Cheesey
27th March 2005, 03:33 PM
TheBlueAvenger » Lento lifts up the Spinarak off the Xatu's head and plonks both of them gently onto the ground next to it. The Xatu stops flaliing about and pauses to get its breath back, and while it does so one of the Spinarak decides to go over to talk to the Caterpie. Unfortunately, the Caterpie doesn't seem too fond of spiders either and hides behind the Ledyba once the Spinarak attempts to start any sort of conversation. The other Spinarak turns around and apologises to the Xatu, who just nods whilst breathing deeply. What would you like to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard » You ignore the Sneasel's activities and walk past the sleeping Absol into the next cavern. It turns out to be some sort of tunnel, with lots of stalagmites and stalactites populating it. You make your way through them, still with Justinian and Kansho, as carefully as you can; they're pretty sharp and some of them are in thick clusters. As you make your way through, you hear a gentle cooing sound from the end of the tunnel. o_O Curious as to what it may be, you walk towards the sound, when suddenly you hear a loud barking which disrupts the previous peace. Quickly glancing at the source of the noise, you see that it's a Houndoom. There's a Sableye who's not too happy about the noise though and quickly drifts away through some stalagmites to escape from the devious dog. What would you like to do?

DarkPrince The Dark Knight » You attempt to get across to the nearest doorway out of the room, but unfortunately the Mr Mime is still angry and therefore not too bothered about who it takes its anger out on. As soon as you get about a metre away from it, it turns round and walks toward you. As quickly as possible, you let out Xeno and quickly tell him to teleport you away; he doesn't have much time to think and therefore just teleports you to a random area. With a flash of light, you end up in an unfamiliar room, filled with a herd of Ponyta. A lot of them look up and stare at you as you arrive with Xeno, as they can't tell how you got there. What would you like to do?

Sceptile_Master » As soon as the Tyranitar gets closer (with the smoke getting thinner and thinner), Kai hurls himself forward and smashes it with a hugely powerful Focus Punch. It strikes her in her belly, and although she's got tough skin, it really hurts her and stuns her too. She tries to retreat, but she's winded and is finding it difficult to concentrate on making her way back. As Firion retreats, she lets out a half hearted roar, a desperate attempt to try and frighten you and your pokemon. What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee » You watch the Hitmontop with interest. It starts to spin about on its head, before gradually spinning faster and faster, throwing three sharp and focused kicks at the rocks it's practising on. The rocks smash as soon as they are struck; he makes it look really easy, although they're probably really solid and difficult to break by any other sort of pokemon. The Hitmonlee claps after he witnesses the feat performed by his friend. What would you like to do?

Wolfsong
27th March 2005, 03:37 PM
Wolfsong~
Walking over to the Poochyena's, you smile and try to engage them in conversation. The two giggle and frisk around your feet, as you send out Dakota. The three bark happily for a while longer, before you decide it's time to continue on. Both Poochyena wave you off excitedly as you and your Pokémon exit the room.
There's a vicious battle going on as you continue; a Nuzleaf is up against a Medicham, and seems to be losing pretty badly.
What are you going to do?

Me

East caverns

I'll hurry into the next room and ignore them ^^;

The Blue Avenger
27th March 2005, 04:36 PM
TheBlueAvenger » Lento lifts up the Spinarak off the Xatu's head and plonks both of them gently onto the ground next to it. The Xatu stops flaliing about and pauses to get its breath back, and while it does so one of the Spinarak decides to go over to talk to the Caterpie. Unfortunately, the Caterpie doesn't seem too fond of spiders either and hides behind the Ledyba once the Spinarak attempts to start any sort of conversation. The other Spinarak turns around and apologises to the Xatu, who just nods whilst breathing deeply. What would you like to do?

Forest

I'll make sure Xatu is okay.

Linc
27th March 2005, 04:36 PM
I've been sick for days... time to get back to work!



Linc

Since nothing in the area strikes your fancy, you ask Onix if she can take you to the part of the Desert that is the closest to the West Caverns. "Sure thing." she replies. After a while you fall asleep again and once again awoken by the sandslash. "This is your stop." The onix announces cheerfully. Soon as you are safely on the ground, the onix takes off. Brushing the dust off of your clothes, you turn and head in the direction of the West Caverns. When you finally reach them, you take a deep breath before heading in. Immediately you are greeted by a stench. There is a Koffing and a Weezing trying to see who can be the stinkiest. A Gulpin is watching nearby.


West Caverns

I'll continue on.

Wolfsong-
You quickly hurry into the next room with your Pokemon. In the next room, you see a Crawdaunt staring at the wall to your left. Suddenly, he quickly moves over to it, and slams his pincer into it extremely hard, causing dirt to fall of the wall. Under it is a kind of shiny rock, and the Crawdaunt looks at it in a kind of trance.
What will you do now?

Wolfsong
27th March 2005, 04:41 PM
Wolfsong-
You quickly hurry into the next room with your Pokemon. In the next room, you see a Crawdaunt staring at the wall to your left. Suddenly, he quickly moves over to it, and slams his pincer into it extremely hard, causing dirt to fall of the wall. Under it is a kind of shiny rock, and the Crawdaunt looks at it in a kind of trance.
What will you do now?

Me
East Caverns
Not interested in it, so i'll continue on.

Linc

Not at all interested in those pokemon, you hurry into the next room. There you find a small pool that has a Tentacool swimming around in it. A Shedinja and a Ledyba are having an animated conversation. YOu catch snippits. "He didn't!" "... sure did." A Torkoal mutters Gossips and slowly walks into the next room. What will you do?

Knight of Time
27th March 2005, 09:05 PM
DarkPrince The Dark Knight » You attempt to get across to the nearest doorway out of the room, but unfortunately the Mr Mime is still angry and therefore not too bothered about who it takes its anger out on. As soon as you get about a metre away from it, it turns round and walks toward you. As quickly as possible, you let out Xeno and quickly tell him to teleport you away; he doesn't have much time to think and therefore just teleports you to a random area. With a flash of light, you end up in an unfamiliar room, filled with a herd of Ponyta. A lot of them look up and stare at you as you arrive with Xeno, as they can't tell how you got there. What would you like to do?

South Caverns

Whoa, some Ponyta!

I'm going to tell the Ponyta that there's no need of them to be afraid of me, as Xeno (my Alakazam) teleported me in here. I'll then send out Ebony, my female Rapidash to greet the Ponyta.

Linc
28th March 2005, 08:56 AM
Linc

Not at all interested in those pokemon, you hurry into the next room. There you find a small pool that has a Tentacool swimming around in it. A Shedinja and a Ledyba are having an animated conversation. YOu catch snippits. "He didn't!" "... sure did." A Torkoal mutters Gossips and slowly walks into the next room. What will you do?

West Caverns

Well, the Shedinja's tempting, but I'll continue on.

TheBlueAvenger- Whoops! You got skipped! I'll just get you now.
You walk over to the Xatu and ask if its okay, while it still keeps drawing in deep breaths. "Yes... I'm fine, just shocked. I hate spiders..." it answers. The Spinarak closest to it turns and glares, and the Xatu freezes, frightened.
What will you do now?

Wolfsong-
Not interested in those Pokemon, you move on into the next cavern. In the next you find a sleeping Bagon, while a Hitmonlee watches it with worried eyes. The Bagon suddenly awakes, lets out a series of deep coughs, and falls back asleep. He must be sick.
What will you do now?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight-
You telll the herd of Ponyta that there's nothing to worry about, seeing as your Alakazam just transported you there. You then send out Ebony, who greets the Ponyta. Suddenly, the Ponyta begin to swarm around your Rapidash, and bombards Ebony with questions. It appears that they really like evolved Pokemon.
What will you do now?

The Blue Avenger
28th March 2005, 09:04 AM
TheBlueAvenger- Whoops! You got skipped! I'll just get you now.
You walk over to the Xatu and ask if its okay, while it still keeps drawing in deep breaths. "Yes... I'm fine, just shocked. I hate spiders..." it answers. The Spinarak closest to it turns and glares, and the Xatu freezes, frightened.
What will you do now?

Forest

Now that I know that the Xatu isn't hurt or anything, I'll be moving on.

Wolfsong
28th March 2005, 09:08 AM
Wolfsong-
Not interested in those Pokemon, you move on into the next cavern. In the next you find a sleeping Bagon, while a Hitmonlee watches it with worried eyes. The Bagon suddenly awakes, lets out a series of deep coughs, and falls back asleep. He must be sick.
What will you do now?

ME
East Caverns
i'll just have Angel my absol use moonlight and Ruki my shiny umbreon with eevee mane use wish on it before i continue on. Hopefully that will help it feel better.

Linc

Although tempted by the shednija, you continue on. Upon enteringthe next room, you find an Ariados chatting with a Seaking. The seaking's swimming in a small pool trying to catch the attention of a tentacool while its talking with the ariados. The tentacool it trying its best to remain unseen though. What will you do?

Edit: I've got to go to class now but if no one's posted i'll edit an update in for you TheBlueAvenger ^^; sorry you posted while iwas posting

Linc
28th March 2005, 09:38 AM
Linc

Although tempted by the shednija, you continue on. Upon enteringthe next room, you find an Ariados chatting with a Seaking. The seaking's swimming in a small pool trying to catch the attention of a tentacool while its talking with the ariados. The tentacool it trying its best to remain unseen though. What will you do?


West Caverns

Seaking is also tempting, but I'll be moving on again.

Wolfsong-
Before moving on again, you send out Angel, who uses Moonlight on the little Bagon. It gets surrounded by a beam of moonlight, which soon fades. You then send out Ruki, and he conjures up a wish, and small sparkles fall down slowly over the Bagon. While the Bagon is asleep, you see it smile. Then, you move into the next cavern. Upon entering, you see a Meditite meditating upon a high rock that nearly touches the ceiling. There's a small pool in front of the rock, and a Cubone and a Machamp are taking a drink.
What will you do now?

TheBlueAvenger-
Upon knowing that the Xatu is fine, you move on again into the thick forest. You then come upon a clearing, where a Treecko is talking happily to a Skiploom, while a Heracross flutters quickly around the treetops, landing on a branch now and then, and then taking off.
What will you do now?

The Blue Avenger
28th March 2005, 09:50 AM
TheBlueAvenger-
Upon knowing that the Xatu is fine, you move on again into the thick forest. You then come upon a clearing, where a Treecko is talking happily to a Skiploom, while a Heracross flutters quickly around the treetops, landing on a branch now and then, and then taking off.
What will you do now?

Forest

I'll keep on moving, but I'll also tell Bulbasaur that if he sees anything or anyone that catches his interest, let me know.

Sceptile_Master
28th March 2005, 12:01 PM
Sceptile_Master » As soon as the Tyranitar gets closer (with the smoke getting thinner and thinner), Kai hurls himself forward and smashes it with a hugely powerful Focus Punch. It strikes her in her belly, and although she's got tough skin, it really hurts her and stuns her too. She tries to retreat, but she's winded and is finding it difficult to concentrate on making her way back. As Firion retreats, she lets out a half hearted roar, a desperate attempt to try and frighten you and your pokemon. What are you going to do?

East Caverns

130 base attack and an attack with 150 power and 2 times damage. Complete score. Anyhoo a hyper ball is thrown at the tyranitar.

DarkPsychicCharizard
28th March 2005, 12:24 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard » You ignore the Sneasel's activities and walk past the sleeping Absol into the next cavern. It turns out to be some sort of tunnel, with lots of stalagmites and stalactites populating it. You make your way through them, still with Justinian and Kansho, as carefully as you can; they're pretty sharp and some of them are in thick clusters. As you make your way through, you hear a gentle cooing sound from the end of the tunnel. o_O Curious as to what it may be, you walk towards the sound, when suddenly you hear a loud barking which disrupts the previous peace. Quickly glancing at the source of the noise, you see that it's a Houndoom. There's a Sableye who's not too happy about the noise though and quickly drifts away through some stalagmites to escape from the devious dog. What would you like to do?

Northern Caverns

*raises an eyebrow* What, is this a trand? Are the Houndoom of Northern Caverns ganging up to annoy the hell out of the other Pokemon? Hmph. I'll run after the Sableye and ask it to wait up, since I want it to tell me what's happening with the Houndoom in this place.

Knight of Time
28th March 2005, 07:39 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight-
You telll the herd of Ponyta that there's nothing to worry about, seeing as your Alakazam just transported you there. You then send out Ebony, who greets the Ponyta. Suddenly, the Ponyta begin to swarm around your Rapidash, and bombards Ebony with questions. It appears that they really like evolved Pokemon.
What will you do now?

South Caverns

o_O I'm betting a few of those Ponyta I ran into can hardly wait to evolve, so I'm going to tell them that Ebony was already evolved when I found her in another area of the South Caverns.

Anyway, can I have two Pokeballs, two Great Balls, and two Ultra Balls please? I know you can't have more than one of any of them, but it seems like I didn't get the balls I asked for two weeks ago (check the end of the previous version). If I somehow got them, I'd like one of each please.

My apologies in advance if this causes any confusion.

The Blue Avenger
28th March 2005, 07:50 PM
Oh yeah, can I get a Pokeball, Great Ball, and an Ultra Ball too, please?

Wild Eevee
30th March 2005, 12:14 AM
Originally Posted by Wolfsong


Wild Eevee » You watch the Hitmontop with interest. It starts to spin about on its head, before gradually spinning faster and faster, throwing three sharp and focused kicks at the rocks it's practising on. The rocks smash as soon as they are struck; he makes it look really easy, although they're probably really solid and difficult to break by any other sort of pokemon. The Hitmonlee claps after he witnesses the feat performed by his friend. What would you like to do?

East Cavern

I'll clap along with Hitmonlee.

*Murkrow
1st April 2005, 02:31 PM
Linc~
Moving on, you encounter a Shuckle very slowly making her way across the floor. A couple of Zubat are fluttering around above your head, calling to each other; one swoops down and begins to shriek at something curled up at the edge of the cave.
What are you going to do?

TheBlueAvenger~ *Hands over balls*
Telling Bulbasaur, the two of you walk on, when suddenly a Masquerain springs in front of you, screaming "HHHHEYYYAAAAAH!" As the two of you jump back, you spot a Doduo and Fearow laughing behind the bug, pointing and sneering at the two of you.
What are you going to do?

Sceptile_Master~
We don't have Hyper Balls; you can use a Poké Ball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Stun Ball, Heavy Ball, Fast Ball, Lure Ball or Crystal Ball.

DarkPsychicCharizard~
You quickly chase after the Sableye, who doesn't look that pleased to see you following him, but stops anyway. When you ask what's up with the Houndoom here, he shrugs, but then adds:
"Well, I don't know about others around here, but that one likes to defend his territory by barking at anything he wants to show off to."
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~ Uh...I'll just nod and say yes. *Hands over two sets of balls* My mistake.
There's a massive gasp when you explain that you caught Ebony already evolved as a Rapidash. The Ponyta gape, first at you, then back at Ebony, before all begin squealing. Finally, one bounces up and asks Ebony what her secret is, how she evolved so early. The others all begin to join in after that.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
As you start to clap along with Hitmonlee, Hitmontop grins sheepishly, then scoops up a handful of rocks, flings them into the air and lunges back onto his head. Rocketing back around, he manages to juggle the rocks, keeping them in the air by constant kicks from his legs and tail.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
1st April 2005, 03:22 PM
TheBlueAvenger~ *Hands over balls*
Telling Bulbasaur, the two of you walk on, when suddenly a Masquerain springs in front of you, screaming "HHHHEYYYAAAAAH!" As the two of you jump back, you spot a Doduo and Fearow laughing behind the bug, pointing and sneering at the two of you.
What are you going to do?


Forest

I'll move on.

Knight of Time
1st April 2005, 03:37 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~ Uh...I'll just nod and say yes. *Hands over two sets of balls* My mistake.
There's a massive gasp when you explain that you caught Ebony already evolved as a Rapidash. The Ponyta gape, first at you, then back at Ebony, before all begin squealing. Finally, one bounces up and asks Ebony what her secret is, how she evolved so early. The others all begin to join in after that.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Well, I guess I'll let the Ponyta ask Ebony how she evolved, since I have no idea how or when she evolved before I caught her. 'shrug'

Linc
1st April 2005, 04:16 PM
Linc~
Moving on, you encounter a Shuckle very slowly making her way across the floor. A couple of Zubat are fluttering around above your head, calling to each other; one swoops down and begins to shriek at something curled up at the edge of the cave.
What are you going to do?


West Caverns

I'll go see what's curled up over there. EDIT: I'm also releasing Proelium, my Crawdaunt. He'll be happy in the wild.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight-
Leaving the explaining to Ebony, she begins her explanation. Shebegins by telling the Ponyta that you have to train hard every day, and battle. She also says that you always have to try your best. The Ponyta gaze at her with wonder, and Ebony grins, and slowly begins to back away slowly towards you. "Let's get out of here..." she mumbles.
What are you going to do?

TheBlueAvenger-
You step around the Pokemon, and continue in through the trees. As you continue, you see a Surskit happily warming itself in the sunlight streaming through the trees. You also see an Illumise and a Taillow perched high in a tree.
What are you going to do?

Knight of Time
1st April 2005, 04:22 PM
West Caverns

I'll go see what's curled up over there.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight-
Leaving the explaining to Ebony, she begins her explanation. Shebegins by telling the Ponyta that you have to train hard every day, and battle. She also says that you always have to try your best. The Ponyta gaze at her with wonder, and Ebony grins, and slowly begins to back away slowly towards you. "Let's get out of here..." she mumbles.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

'shrug'

I guess I'll do as Ebony says and wave goodbye to the Ponyta before moving on with Ebony.

The Blue Avenger
1st April 2005, 04:22 PM
TheBlueAvenger-
You step around the Pokemon, and continue in through the trees. As you continue, you see a Surskit happily warming itself in the sunlight streaming through the trees. You also see an Illumise and a Taillow perched high in a tree.
What are you going to do?

Forest

I'll wave to them and keep going.

Sceptile_Master
1st April 2005, 07:29 PM
Sceptile_Master~
We don't have Hyper Balls; you can use a Poké Ball, Great Ball, Ultra Ball, Stun Ball, Heavy Ball, Fast Ball, Lure Ball or Crystal Ball.

Man I messes up, I meant crystal ball.

andyizcool
2nd April 2005, 09:44 AM
I'm quitting the Captured Pokemon part of the AC/CC Subforum. So I'm releasing my Arcanine and Haunter back into the wild. I would also like to give my 35 CCPs to Amy (Wolfsong). Also my 5 Pokeballs, 2 Lure Balls, 4 Ultra Balls, 4 Great Balls, and 3 Crystal Balls I would like to give to Stuart (Sceptile_Master). Hope you enjoy your presents. :)

Wolfsong
2nd April 2005, 09:58 AM
Thanks andy ^^ i appreaciate that


Wolfsong-
Before moving on again, you send out Angel, who uses Moonlight on the little Bagon. It gets surrounded by a beam of moonlight, which soon fades. You then send out Ruki, and he conjures up a wish, and small sparkles fall down slowly over the Bagon. While the Bagon is asleep, you see it smile. Then, you move into the next cavern. Upon entering, you see a Meditite meditating upon a high rock that nearly touches the ceiling. There's a small pool in front of the rock, and a Cubone and a Machamp are taking a drink.
What will you do now?

East Caverns

Tempting but i'll move on

Sceptile_Master
2nd April 2005, 11:08 AM
Wow thanks alot. Just wondering, but why are you quitting it?

andyizcool
2nd April 2005, 12:01 PM
Wow thanks alot. Just wondering, but why are you quitting it?
The Captees part really isn't my thing. I want to train my Adoptees the best I can and get focusing on stories for all of them. I'm not a very good writer or trainer because my Pokemon haven't gained any Levels in ages so I favour my Adoptees more.

DarkPsychicCharizard
2nd April 2005, 12:14 PM
DarkPsychicCharizard~
You quickly chase after the Sableye, who doesn't look that pleased to see you following him, but stops anyway. When you ask what's up with the Houndoom here, he shrugs, but then adds:
"Well, I don't know about others around here, but that one likes to defend his territory by barking at anything he wants to show off to."
What are you going to do?

Northern Caverns

Hmmm. Well, I'll tell the Sableye that I'm going to try and fix that, but I need its help, since he obviously knows the place better than I do. Then, I will let out Moku (Houndoom), and ask him if he could help me with a fellow Houndoom.

*Murkrow
2nd April 2005, 02:16 PM
Linc~
As Proelium walks away, you edge closer to see whatever it is the Zubat is looking at. There, you find a tiny little Oddish, very pale looking, seemingly unconscious. He doesn't even flinch at the Zubat, nor as you approach.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Cheerly waving to the Ponyta, they neigh back, before all turning as one and begin to debate how they will all evolve. As Ebony trots along by your side, she notices a Torchic and Abra sitting on the ground, poking each other. There's also a Wobbuffet sitting doing absolutely nothing.
What are you going to do?

TheBlueAvenger~
There's nothing there, so you continue to trek through the trees. Now you think about it, the trees around here seem to be in pretty bad condition, with masive chunks torn from their trunks. As you pause and look at them, the reason emerges; a Pinsir comes wandering past, biting randomly at the trees.
What are you going to do?

Sceptile_Master~ Next time could you re-quote your entire post? Thanks.
You fling a Crystal Ball at Tyranitar; it flashes as it absorbs the Pokémon inside, but almost immediately, it shatters and Tyranitar bursts out.
What are you going to do?

andyizcool~ Ok.

Wolfsong~
Despite the tempting Pokémon, you move on again. In the next cavern, an irritated Primeape is shouting and screaming at a Sableye who is pretending to act oblivious. A Mightyena is crouching in the corner, whining and flinging the two of them dirty looks.
What are you going to do?

DarkPsychicCharizard~
Sableye looks interested as you tell him that you will try to fix that. Releasing your own Houndoom, you ask if he will help in solving a problem wtih another of his kind. He flicks his tail and nods slightly, but stiffens, sniffing the air. From the way you came, you hear a low snarl.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
2nd April 2005, 02:23 PM
Wolfsong~
Despite the tempting Pokémon, you move on again. In the next cavern, an irritated Primeape is shouting and screaming at a Sableye who is pretending to act oblivious. A Mightyena is crouching in the corner, whining and flinging the two of them dirty looks.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

I'll wave at the mightyena but continue on.

*Murkrow
2nd April 2005, 02:33 PM
Wolfsong~
Waving at the Mightyena gets you a wagged tail in return before you walk into a further room. A very very big Hariyama is waddling around in here, though you can't tell whether or not he's big because of muscle or just, well, fat. A Heracross and a Sneasel are just visible in the shadows behind him.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
2nd April 2005, 02:40 PM
Wolfsong~
Waving at the Mightyena gets you a wagged tail in return before you walk into a further room. A very very big Hariyama is waddling around in here, though you can't tell whether or not he's big because of muscle or just, well, fat. A Heracross and a Sneasel are just visible in the shadows behind him.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

I'll try to get to the next room safely. If necessary i will send out my bayleef willow to use grass whistle on the hariyama

Knight of Time
2nd April 2005, 02:43 PM
b]DarkPrince the Dark Knight~[/b]
Cheerly waving to the Ponyta, they neigh back, before all turning as one and begin to debate how they will all evolve. As Ebony trots along by your side, she notices a Torchic and Abra sitting on the ground, poking each other. There's also a Wobbuffet sitting doing absolutely nothing.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'm going to move onward with Ebony.

*Murkrow
2nd April 2005, 02:52 PM
Wolfsong~
Nervously, you walk forward, one hand resting on Willow's Poké Ball. As you feared, Hariyama turns towards you, but even as he takes a step forward, he trips and lands flat on his stomach. Yep, he's definitly overweight, because there's no way that that is muscle.
Walking quite safely on now, you discover a Shiftry dozing on the ground, lazily fanning herself as an Absol and Tyrogue sleep nearby.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Moving on, you encounter a pack of Poochyena, who playfully romp over and pounce on yours and Ebony's feet. As the two of you back off, trying to get away from them, the noise attracts a Torkoal and a Beldum, who exchange a look, then decide to join in.
What are you going to do?

Sceptile_Master
2nd April 2005, 02:59 PM
Sceptile_Master~ Next time could you re-quote your entire post? Thanks.
You fling a Crystal Ball at Tyranitar; it flashes as it absorbs the Pokémon inside, but almost immediately, it shatters and Tyranitar bursts out.
What are you going to do?

east caverns

Ok then I'll throw one of my recently aquired ultra balls.

Wolfsong
2nd April 2005, 03:03 PM
Wolfsong~
Nervously, you walk forward, one hand resting on Willow's Poké Ball. As you feared, Hariyama turns towards you, but even as he takes a step forward, he trips and lands flat on his stomach. Yep, he's definitly overweight, because there's no way that that is muscle.
Walking quite safely on now, you discover a Shiftry dozing on the ground, lazily fanning herself as an Absol and Tyrogue sleep nearby.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

*sneezes* scuse me. I'll continue on not interesting in shiftyr or tyrogue and i already have my absol Angel

Sceptile_Master

You quickly reach for one of your newer pokeballs and as you hands grasp the ultra ball you hurl it at the advancing tyranitar. The pokemon is sucked inside by a brilliant red beam of energy. You watch as it wobbles around slightly. After a little while, the faint ding sounds and you sigh in relief. Congrats. You caught a L.17 M Tyranitar What will you do?

*Murkrow
2nd April 2005, 03:13 PM
Wolfsong~
Your sneeze disturbs the three Pokémon, who don't seem that pleased that you aren't interested in them and so begin to chase you out of the cavern.
Running as fast as you can, you suddenly find yourself at the edge of a pool of water, containing a shoal of Carvanha, a Sharpedo and a Poliwrath.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
2nd April 2005, 03:16 PM
Wolfsong~
Your sneeze disturbs the three Pokémon, who don't seem that pleased that you aren't interested in you and so begin to chase you out of the cavern.
Running as fast as you can, you suddenly find yourself at the edge of a pool of water, containing a shoal of Carvanha, a Sharpedo and a Poliwrath.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

I'll contine on. Not interested in those

*Murkrow
2nd April 2005, 03:28 PM
Wolfsong~
Uninterested, you walk along the edge of the pool, looking out for more Pokémon. The previous three seemed to have vanished and the swimming ones don't pay you any attention. As the tunnel widens out some more, you pass a Machop and a Mankey walking in the opposite direction. There's another fighting type up ahead, as a Hitmonchan practicises his punching skills against the rock wall.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
2nd April 2005, 03:33 PM
Wolfsong~
Uninterested, you walk along the edge of the pool, looking out for more Pokémon. The previous three seemed to have vanished and the swimming ones don't pay you any attention. As the tunnel widens out some more, you pass a Machop and a Mankey walking in the opposite direction. There's another fighting type up ahead, as a Hitmonchan practicises his punching skills against the rock wall.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

Hitmonchan is tempting but not what i am looking for. I will continue on

*Murkrow
2nd April 2005, 03:41 PM
Wolfsong~
Slightly tempted by the Hitmonchan, you nonetheless wander past. The heat of the air begins to rise as you step forward; a Medicham trots past, sweating. Curiously, you glance round to see if you can spot what's going on. Once you spot them, you're not entirely sure how you missed the two of them; a Combusken and Blaziken are having a fire fighting competition and are blowing out intensely burning flames.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
2nd April 2005, 03:45 PM
Wolfsong~
Slightly tempted by the Hitmonchan, you nonetheless wander past. The heat of the air begins to rise as you step forward; a Medicham trots past, sweating. Curiously, you glance round to see if you can spot what's going on. Once you spot them, you're not entirely sure how you missed the two of them; a Combusken and Blaziken are having a fire fighting competition and are blowing out intensely burning flames.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

If i didn't already have a L.19 combusken the blaziken would be tempting... However i shall continue on.

Knight of Time
2nd April 2005, 03:49 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Moving on, you encounter a pack of Poochyena, who playfully romp over and pounce on yours and Ebony's feet. As the two of you back off, trying to get away from them, the noise attracts a Torkoal and a Beldum, who exchange a look, then decide to join in.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll keep going with Ebony.

*Murkrow
2nd April 2005, 03:50 PM
Wolfsong~
Already owning a Combusken, you press on eagerly, looking around for that elusive Pokémon. After all the fighting types you have encountered, you're surprised to find two pretty powerful dark's as you walk.
A Crawdaunt is sharpening his pincers and muttering to a Tyranitar, who is standing, arms folded and answering in an undertone.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
2nd April 2005, 03:55 PM
Wolfsong~
Already owning a Combusken, you press on eagerly, looking around for that elusive Pokémon. After all the fighting types you have encountered, you're surprised to find two pretty powerful dark's as you walk.
A Crawdaunt is sharpening his pincers and muttering to a Tyranitar, who is standing, arms folded and answering in an undertone.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

X.x and i have Laila so i'll leave the ttyar alone. I shall continue on.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Not seeing anythign that interests you, you continue your travels through the Southern Caverns with your rapidash by your side. As you enter another room, you see the exit on the other side is blocked by a Wobbuffet. There is also a slugma and a magby playing in the middle of the room. Looks like the wobbuffet is keeping an eye on them. What will you do?

*Murkrow
2nd April 2005, 04:03 PM
Wolfsong~
Creeping round the edge of the cavern, you manage to slink out and away from the Crawdaunt and Tyranitar. You're not looking where you're going, though, and accidentally walk into a Houndour who yelps and gives you a quick bite. Wincing, you jump back, noticing what appears to be another Houndour behind the first..however, this Pokémon is larger, with a devilish tail and pointed horns.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
2nd April 2005, 04:07 PM
Wolfsong~
Creeping round the edge of the cavern, you manage to slink out and away from the Crawdaunt and Tyranitar. You're not looking where you're going, though, and accidentally walk into a Houndour who yelps and gives you a quick bite. Wincing, you jump back, noticing what appears to be another Houndour behind the first..however, this Pokémon is larger, with a devilish tail and pointed horns.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

I'll apologize to the houndour that bit me while rubbing where i got bit. I will then try to get into the next room without getting bit again. If battle i must i'll send out my L.35 white male umbreon Ranec with black rings to use hidden power fighting on both till either they are out cold or let me past.

Knight of Time
2nd April 2005, 04:10 PM
b]DarkPrince the Dark Knight[/b]

Not seeing anythign that interests you, you continue your travels through the Southern Caverns with your rapidash by your side. As you enter another room, you see the exit on the other side is blocked by a Wobbuffet. There is also a slugma and a magby playing in the middle of the room. Looks like the wobbuffet is keeping an eye on them. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'm going to see if there is another way out of this room. If so, I'm going to take it with Ebony at my side. If not, I'm going to backtrack a bit.

*Murkrow
2nd April 2005, 04:14 PM
Wolfsong~
Apologising to the Houndour, you attempt to walk past, but he snarls and approaches again, along with the previously hidden Houndoom. Not hesitating, you pull out Ranec's Poké Ball and get him to unleash his Hidden Power. Houndour is sent flying with the force from the attack; at that, the Houndoom balks at you, then flees.
With the path now open, you enter the next room, where a Breloom is exercising, doing sit ups. A Bagon is imitating him and getting into a muddle.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
2nd April 2005, 04:28 PM
TheBlueAvenger~
There's nothing there, so you continue to trek through the trees. Now you think about it, the trees around here seem to be in pretty bad condition, with masive chunks torn from their trunks. As you pause and look at them, the reason emerges; a Pinsir comes wandering past, biting randomly at the trees.
What are you going to do?


Forest

I'll ask the Pinsir why it's biting trees.

Wolfsong
2nd April 2005, 04:30 PM
Wolfsong~
Apologising to the Houndour, you attempt to walk past, but he snarls and approaches again, along with the previously hidden Houndoom. Not hesitating, you pull out Ranec's Poké Ball and get him to unleash his Hidden Power. Houndour is sent flying with the force from the attack; at that, the Houndoom balks at you, then flees.
With the path now open, you enter the next room, where a Breloom is exercising, doing sit ups. A Bagon is imitating him and getting into a muddle.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

I will contine on with Ranec by my side. Bagon is tempting but not quite what i'm lookign for.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Not interested in any of those pokemon, you look for another exit to the room. YOu smile when you spot a smaller doorway, that look large enough to get through. As you and Ebony walk though it, you discover that it is a tight squeeze but you eventually make it. Your sudden appearance starts a baltoy sending him spinning into a wall. A smoochum claps and laughs at the baltoy's actions. Out of the corner of your eye you notice a light flickering behind an ice covered rock. What will you do?

*Murkrow
2nd April 2005, 04:36 PM
TheBlueAvenger~
Approaching the Pinsir, you politely ask why he is biting the trees. Je considers you for a moment, then smirks that it's his way of proving his strength to others around. He turns, points at an untouched tree, then pounces and tears a good-sized chunk from it's trunk. He spits the chunk at your feet, then chuckles.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong~
With your faithful Umbreon by your side, you continue your long trek in the East Caverns. A whooshing in the air catches your attention and leads you to a Hitmontop spinning rapidly. You're not the only one observing him- a Shelgon is sitting on the opposite side of the cave, watching him keenly.
What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
2nd April 2005, 04:43 PM
Wolfsong~
With your faithful Umbreon by your side, you continue your long trek in the East Caverns. A whooshing in the air catches your attention and leads you to a Hitmontop spinning rapidly. You're not the only one observing him- a Shelgon is sitting on the opposite side of the cave, watching him keenly.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

o.o Closer to what i'm looking for but still not quite it. I'll wave at the Shelgon, and continue on

The Blue Avenger
2nd April 2005, 05:32 PM
TheBlueAvenger~
Approaching the Pinsir, you politely ask why he is biting the trees. Je considers you for a moment, then smirks that it's his way of proving his strength to others around. He turns, points at an untouched tree, then pounces and tears a good-sized chunk from it's trunk. He spits the chunk at your feet, then chuckles.
What are you going to do?


Forest

Um... I guess I'll move onward.

Sceptile_Master
2nd April 2005, 06:16 PM
Sceptile_Master

You quickly reach for one of your newer pokeballs and as you hands grasp the ultra ball you hurl it at the advancing tyranitar. The pokemon is sucked inside by a brilliant red beam of energy. You watch as it wobbles around slightly. After a little while, the faint ding sounds and you sigh in relief. Congrats. You caught a L.17 M Tyranitar What will you do?

East Caverns

Alright a 38 levels prematurely evolved tyranitar. Also just before I do anything don't you mean female as the tyranitar was always referred to by updaters as a she.

Wolfsong
2nd April 2005, 11:03 PM
My apologies on that. ^^; IT is female sorry ^^; allergies and being tired aren't a good combination

*Murkrow
3rd April 2005, 06:16 AM
Wolfsong~
Walking around the edge of the cavern, you smile and wave at the Shelgon as you pass; she glances up and nods, before turning back to watch Hitmontop.
Your luck with the Hitmon's doesn't run out as you enter the adjoining cave, where a Hitmonlee is holding his leg and hopping around the cave, whining. As you pause and stare at him, you hear a snuffling sound from behind you; the Shelgon from before seems to have followed you.
What are you going to do?

TheBlueAvenger~
Turning away from the Pinsir, you hastily begin to make your way away. He mutters something, but lets you go. As you walk, you disturb a flock of Murkrow, who caw in irritation and flutter to land on a tree ahead of you. Their movement disturb a Gligar and Weedle who were resting in the tree; as they take off, a Bellsprout waddles past the roots.
What are you going to do?

Me~ I never got round to saying that I've chosen Wish as the bred on move for Pika, my Pichu. Though Surf was tempting.

The Blue Avenger
3rd April 2005, 09:24 AM
TheBlueAvenger~
Turning away from the Pinsir, you hastily begin to make your way away. He mutters something, but lets you go. As you walk, you disturb a flock of Murkrow, who caw in irritation and flutter to land on a tree ahead of you. Their movement disturb a Gligar and Weedle who were resting in the tree; as they take off, a Bellsprout waddles past the roots.
What are you going to do?

Forest

I'll keep on moving.

Wolfsong
3rd April 2005, 01:17 PM
Wolfsong~
Walking around the edge of the cavern, you smile and wave at the Shelgon as you pass; she glances up and nods, before turning back to watch Hitmontop.
Your luck with the Hitmon's doesn't run out as you enter the adjoining cave, where a Hitmonlee is holding his leg and hopping around the cave, whining. As you pause and stare at him, you hear a snuffling sound from behind you; the Shelgon from before seems to have followed you.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

I'll send out Ruki my L.10 shiny M umbreon with eevee mane to use wish on the hitmonlee. I will also send out my L.17 Shiny F Espeon Tiana to use morning sun on the hitmonlee. If its feeling better i will turn my attention to the shelgon. If it isn't i'll have Tiana, Ruki, and Ranec all use helping hand on it. I will then ask her (the shelgon) if she would like to battle one of my team and offer as choices Ranec (L.35 M White Umbreon with Black rings), Kumar (L.33 White M Persian with black stripes), Dakota L.25 M Mightyena, Lani my L.20 F Arcanine or Laila my L.17 F Elemental larvitar. If she doesn't want to battle, then i'll ask her if she would like to travel with the group for a while.

TheBlueAvenger

As you continue on with your trek through the forest a loud squawk is heard sending everything into hiding. A huge shadow appears and you look up to see a tough looking aerodactyl soaring. A ledyba nervously peers out from behind a branch in the tree. What will you do?

The Blue Avenger
3rd April 2005, 01:30 PM
TheBlueAvenger

As you continue on with your trek through the forest a loud squawk is heard sending everything into hiding. A huge shadow appears and you look up to see a tough looking aerodactyl soaring. A ledyba nervously peers out from behind a branch in the tree. What will you do?

Forest

I'll call up to the Aerodactyl and challenge it to a battle. If it accepts, I'll send out Righello (Tyranitar, male, level 17) and tell him to use Thunder Wave, followed by Bite.

Everoy
3rd April 2005, 01:47 PM
Okay, I can't seem to find any of my old info here, so I'll restart at the river. I guess I'll have to give up all of my old pokemon and everything. I'll take one of each special ball.

*Murkrow
3rd April 2005, 02:06 PM
Wolfsong~
Wanting to help out the Hitmonlee, you send out your Umbreon and Espeon; Ruki starts off first by whispering quietly as a white light surrounds his body. After a few minutes waiting, the same aura appears around Hitmonlee. Tiana quickly uses Morning Sun at that point and the two healing moves seemed to have worked their magic as Hitmonlee places his foot back on the ground and gives you the thumbs up.
Turning your attention to the Shelgon, you ask her if she'd like a battle and offer her the choice of four of your Pokémon. She thinks for a second, then smiles and says that she'd like to battle Lani.
What are you going to do?

TheBlueAvenger~
Hearing your challenge, the Aerodactyl looks down as a sly grin crosses his face; he banks and soars to hover a couple of feet away.
Taking that as a 'yes', you release you Tyranitar who starts off by sending a blast of electricity at the 'dactyl. The electricity surrounds the Pokémon, successfully seizing up his muscles. As he struggles to move and attack, Righello bares his fangs and pounces, sinking his teeth into the Aerodactyl's neck as he shrieks.
What are you going to do?

PBuG~ Ok, though if it's any help, I remember you had a Poliwag and a Togepi.
Starting off at the River, you also encounter another 'starter'-a Mudkip who was patrolling the river bank, and who comes running over to say hello.
There's also a Lapras swimming easily in the rough water, talking to a Pokémon you can't see properly. Leaning forward, you manage to make out that it's a Wartortle.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
3rd April 2005, 02:09 PM
TheBlueAvenger~
Hearing your challenge, the Aerodactyl looks down as a sly grin crosses his face; he banks and soars to hover a couple of feet away.
Taking that as a 'yes', you release you Tyranitar who starts off by sending a blast of electricity at the 'dactyl. The electricity surrounds the Pokémon, successfully seizing up his muscles. As he struggles to move and attack, Righello bares his fangs and pounces, sinking his teeth into the Aerodactyl's neck as he shrieks.
What are you going to do?

Forest

I'll tell Righello to use Dragon Dance, then another Bite. Finally, I'll toss a Stun Ball.

Wolfsong
3rd April 2005, 02:32 PM
Wolfsong~
Wanting to help out the Hitmonlee, you send out your Umbreon and Espeon; Ruki starts off first by whispering quietly as a white light surrounds his body. After a few minutes waiting, the same aura appears around Hitmonlee. Tiana quickly uses Morning Sun at that point and the two healing moves seemed to have worked their magic as Hitmonlee places his foot back on the ground and gives you the thumbs up.
Turning your attention to the Shelgon, you ask her if she'd like a battle and offer her the choice of four of your Pokémon. She thinks for a second, then smiles and says that she'd like to battle Lani.
What are you going to do?

East Caverns

All right I guess that means i'll first send out my arcanine Lani. I will have her start with safeguard, then toxic, then dragonbreath. After we see what happens we will go from there.
Edit: I'm giving Koda to shonta

Everoy
3rd April 2005, 03:45 PM
PBuG~ Ok, though if it's any help, I remember you had a Poliwag and a Togepi.
Starting off at the River, you also encounter another 'starter'-a Mudkip who was patrolling the river bank, and who comes running over to say hello.
There's also a Lapras swimming easily in the rough water, talking to a Pokémon you can't see properly. Leaning forward, you manage to make out that it's a Wartortle.
What are you going to do?

((Yeah, I could remember that I had a Poliwag, I forgot about the Togepi, and I know that the Poliwag's name was Savior, but I'm starting over eihter way because I can' find my info.))

Location: River

Pokemon

None

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I will start talking to the Mudkip. If we become any sort of friends, I will ask it if it would like to be my first pokemon. I will then go over to the Lapras and Wartortle and try to figure out what they are talking about.

Knight of Time
3rd April 2005, 05:12 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight

Not interested in any of those pokemon, you look for another exit to the room. YOu smile when you spot a smaller doorway, that look large enough to get through. As you and Ebony walk though it, you discover that it is a tight squeeze but you eventually make it. Your sudden appearance starts a baltoy sending him spinning into a wall. A smoochum claps and laughs at the baltoy's actions. Out of the corner of your eye you notice a light flickering behind an ice covered rock. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'm going to slowly head towards the source of the light, being very careful not to startle any Pokemon that might be near the iced rock.

Linc
3rd April 2005, 07:13 PM
Linc~
As Proelium walks away, you edge closer to see whatever it is the Zubat is looking at. There, you find a tiny little Oddish, very pale looking, seemingly unconscious. He doesn't even flinch at the Zubat, nor as you approach.
What are you going to do?


West Caverns

Hm... poor Oddish. I'll ask the Zubat that's screeching at it to go find help, and then I'll go to the Meadow.

DarkPrince the Dark Knight
You and Ebony get closer to the rock, and behind it you see a Houndour who is testing out his fire attacks. When it sees you, it gasps, and inches closer to the wall, embarassed.
What will you do now?

PBug
You begin to talk with the Mudkip, who happily speaks about life at the River, best places to swim, etc. After a while of talking, you start to get to know each other well, so you ask if it would like to be your Pokemon. It thinks for a moment, and then points. It seems as though it wants to show you something.
What will you do now?

Wolfsong I'm assuming Shonta's going to be confirming you giving her Koda?
Lani begins by forming an aura around her as light shaped like small stars swirl around her. Next, she manages to form a thick, gooey, purple substance, and launches it at the Shelgon, who instantly get spain. The Shelgon counters with a Flamethrower, but it does't do much. Then, Lani breathes out a stream of green flames straight into the Shelgon's face. The Shelgon screams, and deals a Headbutt into Lani's side, and then gets another bit of damage from the poison.
What will you do now?

TheBlueAvenger
Righello begins to do strange movements in a kind of dance, and orbs of energy circle him as he does so. Feeling new strength and speed, he dashes at the Aerodactyl once again, and sinks his fangs into it once again. Finally, you throw your Stun Ball at the Aerodactyl, who instantly gets sucked inside. The ball rocks back and forth. Once... twice... ping!
Congratulations! You caught a Level 16 Male Aerodactyl!
What will you do now?

classy_cat18
3rd April 2005, 07:18 PM
I confirm that I'll be taking care of Koda. He's in good hands.

The Blue Avenger
3rd April 2005, 07:20 PM
TheBlueAvenger
Righello begins to do strange movements in a kind of dance, and orbs of energy circle him as he does so. Feeling new strength and speed, he dashes at the Aerodactyl once again, and sinks his fangs into it once again. Finally, you throw your Stun Ball at the Aerodactyl, who instantly gets sucked inside. The ball rocks back and forth. Once... twice... ping!
Congratulations! You caught a Level 16 Male Aerodactyl!
What will you do now?

Forest

Cool. His name will be Seghuccello, and his bred-on and level 10 moves will be Double-Edge and Rock Slide. His trait will be Rock Head.

Anyway, I'll recall Righello and move on.

Knight of Time
3rd April 2005, 07:27 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight
You and Ebony get closer to the rock, and behind it you see a Houndour who is testing out his fire attacks. When it sees you, it gasps, and inches closer to the wall, embarassed.
What will you do now?

South Caverns

I'm going to apologize to the Houndour for sneaking up on him, telling him that he doesn't have to be afraid of me. I'll then keep going.

Wolfsong
3rd April 2005, 07:38 PM
Wolfsong I'm assuming Shonta's going to be confirming you giving her Koda?
Lani begins by forming an aura around her as light shaped like small stars swirl around her. Next, she manages to form a thick, gooey, purple substance, and launches it at the Shelgon, who instantly get spain. The Shelgon counters with a Flamethrower, but it does't do much. Then, Lani breathes out a stream of green flames straight into the Shelgon's face. The Shelgon screams, and deals a Headbutt into Lani's side, and then gets another bit of damage from the poison.
What will you do now?

East Caverns

I'll ask the Shelgon if shes' had enought. If so i will throw a crystal ball and see what happens. IF not i'll have Lani use two mroe dragon breaths being extremely careful nto to faint her. Then i will hurl an ultra ball at her.

Linc

You ask the zubat to try and find some help for the oddish. It starts to protest, but when you give it a look he decides its best to do as you suggested. Once the zubat is set to its task, you trot off to the meadow. Upon entering the lush green grass you immediately stumble upon an elekid and a shroomish playing together. A tauros grazes nearby, its tails flicking this way and that. What will you do?

TheBlueAvenger

Continuing on through the forest, you come across a strange sight of a Misdreavus and a Silcoon taking turns trying to scare each other. A Cascoon is watching on curiously. What will you do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

You quickly apologize to the houndour and before you can add anything else, the houdnour regains his composure. "You should be it." he snaps before turning his back on you. Shrugging, you continue on. AS you enter the next room, you find a meditite staring at a wall. AS you near you can see that its is absorbed in its on reflection. A little ways up a sneasel and a spoink appear to be having a training battle. What will you do?

The Blue Avenger
3rd April 2005, 08:02 PM
TheBlueAvenger

Continuing on through the forest, you come across a strange sight of a Misdreavus and a Silcoon taking turns trying to scare each other. A Cascoon is watching on curiously. What will you do?


Forest

I'll keep moving.

Everoy
3rd April 2005, 08:03 PM
PBug
You begin to talk with the Mudkip, who happily speaks about life at the River, best places to swim, etc. After a while of talking, you start to get to know each other well, so you ask if it would like to be your Pokemon. It thinks for a moment, and then points. It seems as though it wants to show you something.
What will you do now?

Location: River

Pokemon

None

CCPs 15
Pokeball x1
Great Ball x1
Ultra Ball x1
Lure Ball x1
Fast Ball x1
Heavy Ball x1
Stun Ball x1
Crystal Ball x1

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I will happily agree to following it.

Knight of Time
3rd April 2005, 08:05 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight

You quickly apologize to the houndour and before you can add anything else, the houdnour regains his composure. "You should be it." he snaps before turning his back on you. Shrugging, you continue on. AS you enter the next room, you find a meditite staring at a wall. AS you near you can see that its is absorbed in its on reflection. A little ways up a sneasel and a spoink appear to be having a training battle. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'm going to move on with Ebony.

Wild Eevee
4th April 2005, 12:38 AM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
As you start to clap along with Hitmonlee, Hitmontop grins sheepishly, then scoops up a handful of rocks, flings them into the air and lunges back onto his head. Rocketing back around, he manages to juggle the rocks, keeping them in the air by constant kicks from his legs and tail.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll clap some more and ejoy the show.

*Murkrow
4th April 2005, 06:39 AM
Wolfsong~
Shouting out to Shelgon if she's had enough, the dragon shudders and responds by extedning her claws and gouging at Lani's side. As fur goes flying, you command Lani to launch a couple more Dragonbreath's; the Arcanine responds instantly and sends the dragon flames ripping through Shelgon's side. She shrieks and lunges forward, smashing into your Pokémon again. Flinging an Ultra Ball, you watch nervously as she vanishes inside. After a couple of shakes, the light goes out, confirming your capture.

Congratulations!
Shelgon (F L16)

What are you going to do?

TheBlueAvenger~
Moving on, you catch sight of a couple of moving lights out of the corner of your eye. Turning in their direcion, you try to make out what they are. For a few minutes, you can't make them out again, even as you scan around. Then suddenly, there they are again, and this time you realise what they are.
A Gastly and a Shuppet are solemnly floating along, each bearing a light.
What are you going to do?

PBuG~
Following Mudkip, he leads you further along down the river. There, he glances at you, then hops into the water. You wait a little while for him to surface, which he eventually does, along with a Wailmer. He then turns to you and explains that he is wary of coming with a trainer because his friend was captured but then abandonned without reason.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
You and Ebony move further into the South Caverns, as a Natu materialises out of nowhere and lands on your head. She sits there quite happily, preening her tiny wings as a Torchic and Numel come running past, looking like they're racing each other. Unsurprisingly, the Torchic seems to be winning. Further ahead, you can just make out a Kadabra muttering to himself.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Applauding some more, you watch eagerly as Hitmontop scoops some more rocks up and repeats the act. By now, he's juggling about ten rocks of varying sizes without missing a beat. Suddenly, he flips up, easily catches the rocks as they fall and makes a deep bow. You and Hitomnlee clap some more, when Hitmontop glances up and grins before shouting out:
"Like what I do? Want to try it for yourself? Free tuition from me is available, just ask!"
What are you going to do?

Linc
4th April 2005, 07:40 AM
Linc

You ask the zubat to try and find some help for the oddish. It starts to protest, but when you give it a look he decides its best to do as you suggested. Once the zubat is set to its task, you trot off to the meadow. Upon entering the lush green grass you immediately stumble upon an elekid and a shroomish playing together. A tauros grazes nearby, its tails flicking this way and that. What will you do?


Meadow

I'll continue on.

Wolfsong
4th April 2005, 08:29 AM
Wolfsong~
Shouting out to Shelgon if she's had enough, the dragon shudders and responds by extedning her claws and gouging at Lani's side. As fur goes flying, you command Lani to launch a couple more Dragonbreath's; the Arcanine responds instantly and sends the dragon flames ripping through Shelgon's side. She shrieks and lunges forward, smashing into your Pokémon again. Flinging an Ultra Ball, you watch nervously as she vanishes inside. After a couple of shakes, the light goes out, confirming your capture.

Congratulations!
Shelgon (F L16)

What are you going to do?

East Caverns

I'll decide on a name for her later but her bred on move is dragon dance and her tm is double edge.

I am done catching pokemon now, but i would like to use Willow's (bayleef) Cut SM and got to the Shrine of Time.

Linc

Not seeing anything that strikes your fancy, you continue on your trek through the lush green meadow. There you find a Raticate sharpening its fangs on one of the trees there. A tangela watches on curiously as a taillow does aerial loop de loops. What will you do?

Everoy
4th April 2005, 11:40 AM
PBuG~
Following Mudkip, he leads you further along down the river. There, he glances at you, then hops into the water. You wait a little while for him to surface, which he eventually does, along with a Wailmer. He then turns to you and explains that he is wary of coming with a trainer because his friend was captured but then abandonned without reason.
What are you going to do?

Location: River

Pokemon

None

CCPs: 15
Pokeball x1
Great Ball x1
Ultra Ball x1
Lure Ball x1
Fast Ball x1
Heavy Ball x1
Stun Ball x1
Crystal Ball x1

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I will explain that I would only abandon a pokemon if I felt that the pokemon had a destructive behavior, the pokemon asked me to release it, or any other good reason. I will then say that if Wailmer wants to come with me too, he/she can.

Sceptile_Master
4th April 2005, 11:50 AM
My apologies on that. ^^; IT is female sorry ^^; allergies and being tired aren't a good combination

East Caverns

I'll decide the name later. But her bred on move will be dragon dance. I'll then call back my pokemon and move on.

Wolfsong
4th April 2005, 03:04 PM
Since i've got my full team (even though i'm still exploring) I'm going to give Pbug all but one of the pokeballs that i have. The consist of: 5 poke balls , 3 great balls, and 3 Crystal Balls and that leaves me with only one crystal ball. Hope you can make use of them.

Knight of Time
4th April 2005, 03:36 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
You and Ebony move further into the South Caverns, as a Natu materialises out of nowhere and lands on your head. She sits there quite happily, preening her tiny wings as a Torchic and Numel come running past, looking like they're racing each other. Unsurprisingly, the Torchic seems to be winning. Further ahead, you can just make out a Kadabra muttering to himself.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Whoa, this is quite the surprise I have on my head...

I'm going to wave to the Natu, chuckling at her before I move on with Ebony.

Since it's Monday, I'd like a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please.

The Blue Avenger
4th April 2005, 03:37 PM
TheBlueAvenger~
Moving on, you catch sight of a couple of moving lights out of the corner of your eye. Turning in their direcion, you try to make out what they are. For a few minutes, you can't make them out again, even as you scan around. Then suddenly, there they are again, and this time you realise what they are.
A Gastly and a Shuppet are solemnly floating along, each bearing a light.
What are you going to do?

Forest

I'll ask why they have lights.

Everoy
4th April 2005, 04:02 PM
Since i've got my full team (even though i'm still exploring) I'm going to give Pbug all but one of the pokeballs that i have. The consist of: 5 poke balls , 3 great balls, and 3 Crystal Balls and that leaves me with only one crystal ball. Hope you can make use of them.

*twitch twitch*
Uh... Uh... Thankoo?
*faints*

Wild Eevee
5th April 2005, 11:11 PM
Wild Eevee~
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Applauding some more, you watch eagerly as Hitmontop scoops some more rocks up and repeats the act. By now, he's juggling about ten rocks of varying sizes without missing a beat. Suddenly, he flips up, easily catches the rocks as they fall and makes a deep bow. You and Hitomnlee clap some more, when Hitmontop glances up and grins before shouting out:
"Like what I do? Want to try it for yourself? Free tuition from me is available, just ask!"
What are you going to do?


East Cavern

I'll say yes for it has been awhile since I last han fun.

Linc
9th April 2005, 01:50 PM
Linc

Not seeing anything that strikes your fancy, you continue on your trek through the lush green meadow. There you find a Raticate sharpening its fangs on one of the trees there. A tangela watches on curiously as a taillow does aerial loop de loops. What will you do?

Meadow

I'll continue on.

I can't update right now, but I will later, unless someone does before me.

Cheesey
9th April 2005, 05:17 PM
Hello - I'm not dead, honest

Wolfsong » Grinning at your new captue of a Shelgon, you decide to exit the East Caverns and go to the mysterious Shrine of Time. Once you get there, you come face to face with a barrier of thick vines and thorns, but Willow's Cut SM quickly slashes a path open for you. Entering, you find yourself in a luscious jungle of thick foliage. You're practically sweating already, so you try to fan yourself with you hand as you make you way deeper into the rainforest. After you've been travelling for a while, you meet a Bellsprout dancing to entertain a miserable Bulbasaur, whilst a Lombre searches in vain for an expanse of water. What are you going to do?

PBuG » You explain that you would only ever abandon a pokemon if you had good reason to. The Mudkip nods in understanding, although it still appears to be rather unsure as to whether it wants to join you. The Wailmer doesn't seem to be sure either. "This place is really nice, and I love swimming here every day... If I came with you, would I get to swim a lot?" asks the Mudkip, curiously. The Wailmer waits behind him, also wondering what your answer will be. What are you going to do?

Sceptile_Master » You call back all your pokemon before wandering deeper into the complex caverns. As you step into a room further ahead, you feel dampness in the air. There's a shivering Houndour in the corner who obviously doesn't like it, and there's a Sableye about 2 metres away form him who is simply giggling at him for not being able to cope with it properly. What will you do now?

DarkPrince The Dark Knight » *hands over the balls* You wave to the Natu who is plonked on your head as it continues to preen its wings, making them as shiny as it can possibly manage. The next room doesn't have any visible pokemon in it, so you keep on walking until in the next room you lose your footing and fall into a small hole! It's not too deep - only about a couple of feet - but it was still a surprise. To you, anyway. The Natu isn't bothered and continues to preen itself, whilst a Spoink bounces over and ask sif you're ok. There are a couple of Slugma over at the oother side of the room who saw what happened but don't seem to be too fussed about it. What will you do now?

TheBlueAvenger » You ask the Gastly and the Shuppet why they happen to be carrying lights, and the Shuppet glares at you before the Gastly says "Well, it's dark in here, and we do want to see clearly, you know." A bit irritated at the rudeness of the ghosts, you're just about to take a step forward before a Swablu zips over your head, just touching your hair, trying to escape a manic Doduo. What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee » You agree to the Hitmontop's offer of free tuition, and Hitmonlee watches with interest as you step up to start learning. The Hitmontop starts off by telling you that you needs to focus hard, and that stretching is a good way of doing this. He then indicates a few ways of stretching, and you copy his actions; once you feel more relaxed and focused, he shows you a few moves. Then, he gets a little bit carried away and jumps on his head, before spinning around, firing all sorts of different kicks. Unfortunately, this results in an accident as a Tyrogue who happens to be a bit too close gets kicked in the face! What are you going to do?

Linc » You continue on through the meadow, until suddenly a cluster of Hoppip appear in the air and all fly in your direction. None of them try to avoid you, and you end up with about 6 Hoppip all bundled together on your head, all shaking. "What's wrong?" you ask them, and they all start chattering at once so it's impossible to tell what they're saying. Then one tell sthe others to be quiet and tells you herself - "An Electrode just exploded up ahead! Do you think there'll be more?" Suddenly they all give girlish screams before shaking some more. What are you going to do?

Wolfsong
9th April 2005, 06:12 PM
Wolfsong » Grinning at your new captue of a Shelgon, you decide to exit the East Caverns and go to the mysterious Shrine of Time. Once you get there, you come face to face with a barrier of thick vines and thorns, but Willow's Cut SM quickly slashes a path open for you. Entering, you find yourself in a luscious jungle of thick foliage. You're practically sweating already, so you try to fan yourself with you hand as you make you way deeper into the rainforest. After you've been travelling for a while, you meet a Bellsprout dancing to entertain a miserable Bulbasaur, whilst a Lombre searches in vain for an expanse of water. What are you going to do?


Shrine of Time

I'll ask the bulbasaur what's wrong while i send out Kumar, my white persian with black stripes, Jovi my jolteon, Dakota my mightyena and Zale my shiny vaporeon to help the ludicolo. I'll have Kumar, Dakota, and Jovi dig a huge hole. Then once that has been dug, then i'll have Kumar to use his water gun, Zale his hydro cannon, Angel (absol) Water pulse, and Aiko (Skitty) to use water pulse to fill the hole up. ^^;

The Blue Avenger
9th April 2005, 07:33 PM
TheBlueAvenger » You ask the Gastly and the Shuppet why they happen to be carrying lights, and the Shuppet glares at you before the Gastly says "Well, it's dark in here, and we do want to see clearly, you know." A bit irritated at the rudeness of the ghosts, you're just about to take a step forward before a Swablu zips over your head, just touching your hair, trying to escape a manic Doduo. What are you going to do?


Forest

I'll send out Vivian (lv. 13 Jynx) and tell her to use Psychic to stop the Doduo.

Everoy
9th April 2005, 10:12 PM
PBuG » You explain that you would only ever abandon a pokemon if you had good reason to. The Mudkip nods in understanding, although it still appears to be rather unsure as to whether it wants to join you. The Wailmer doesn't seem to be sure either. "This place is really nice, and I love swimming here every day... If I came with you, would I get to swim a lot?" asks the Mudkip, curiously. The Wailmer waits behind him, also wondering what your answer will be. What are you going to do?

Location: River

Pokemon

None

CCPs: 15
Pokeball x6
Great Ball x4
Ultra Ball x1
Lure Ball x1
Fast Ball x1
Heavy Ball x1
Stun Ball x1
Crystal Ball x4

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I will tell them that I can take them to a place called the Eevee House, where there are some places that they can swim. I could also construct an orb that they could siwm around in all the time that is filled with water.

Wild Eevee
9th April 2005, 11:12 PM
Originally Posted by Cheesey
Wild Eevee » You agree to the Hitmontop's offer of free tuition, and Hitmonlee watches with interest as you step up to start learning. The Hitmontop starts off by telling you that you needs to focus hard, and that stretching is a good way of doing this. He then indicates a few ways of stretching, and you copy his actions; once you feel more relaxed and focused, he shows you a few moves. Then, he gets a little bit carried away and jumps on his head, before spinning around, firing all sorts of different kicks. Unfortunately, this results in an accident as a Tyrogue who happens to be a bit too close gets kicked in the face! What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll go see if Tyrogue is okay.

Knight of Time
10th April 2005, 06:21 PM
DarkPrince The Dark Knight » *hands over the balls* You wave to the Natu who is plonked on your head as it continues to preen its wings, making them as shiny as it can possibly manage. The next room doesn't have any visible pokemon in it, so you keep on walking until in the next room you lose your footing and fall into a small hole! It's not too deep - only about a couple of feet - but it was still a surprise. To you, anyway. The Natu isn't bothered and continues to preen itself, whilst a Spoink bounces over and ask sif you're ok. There are a couple of Slugma over at the oother side of the room who saw what happened but don't seem to be too fussed about it. What will you do now?

South Caverns

I'm going to tell the Spoink I'll be fine, then I'll wave to it and the Slugma as I move on with Ebony (I think she's still out of her Pokeball).

*Murkrow
14th April 2005, 03:51 AM
>_< Big apologies for the lack of activeness on my part. I've been busy, and, frankly, haven't had any sort of enthusiasm for updating this place.

Wolfsong~
Releasing your mass of Pokémon, you then walk over to the Bulbasaur and ask what's wrong. He glances up, then sighs and says that he just can't seem to evolve, and it's really getting him down.
Meanwhile, your Pokémon have managed to dig a pretty good hole, as the Lombre dances around, cheering. As soon as Kumar, Zale, Angel and Aiko have filled it up, he plunges in, splashing you all, and begins to splash around, chuckling happily.
What are you going to do?

TheBlueAvenger~
Seizing a Poké Ball from your belt, you send out your Jynx, who mutters something and motions at the Doduo. A purple aura appears around her body and Doduo's, stopping the bird in her tracks. Frozen in mid-air, the Pokémon still manages to glare at you, with enough force that the Swablu whimpers and hides behind you.
What are you going to do?

PBuG~
Explaining about the Eevee House, both Mudkip and Wailmer look pretty impressed and exchange a quick glance. When you go on to say that you'll even construct an orb so that they can be in the water all the time, they both grin, then burst out laughing. Mudkip glances up at you and chuckles that you've proved that you'd be an inventive trainer at least.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
Tyrogue is a bit dazed and can't seem to walk straight, but he somehow manages a weak grin when you ask if he's ok. Hitmonlee wanders over and picks the small Pokémon up, then returns to where he was sitting, placing the fighter on the ground next to him.
Hitmontop smiles rather sheepishly, the motions for you to continue your training. He jumps back onto his head and starts to show you the proper way to spin, when he suddenly stops and frowns at you.
"I think we've just run into a little problem," he comments.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Reassuring the Spoink that you're fine, you and Ebony scramble out of the hole and get ready to move on. However, Natu seems to have decided that you're too bumpy a ride and flutters off someplace else.
Waving to the other Pokémon, you and your Pokémon move on, as a gentle melody begins to reach your ears. Following the sound, you find a group of Chimecho humming, watched by a Vulpix, Umbreon and Lunatone.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
14th April 2005, 06:35 AM
TheBlueAvenger~
Seizing a Poké Ball from your belt, you send out your Jynx, who mutters something and motions at the Doduo. A purple aura appears around her body and Doduo's, stopping the bird in her tracks. Frozen in mid-air, the Pokémon still manages to glare at you, with enough force that the Swablu whimpers and hides behind you.
What are you going to do?


Forest

I'll tell Jynx to keep holding Doduo in place, and tell Swablu to use the oportunity to get away.

Knight of Time
14th April 2005, 03:02 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Reassuring the Spoink that you're fine, you and Ebony scramble out of the hole and get ready to move on. However, Natu seems to have decided that you're too bumpy a ride and flutters off someplace else.
Waving to the other Pokémon, you and your Pokémon move on, as a gentle melody begins to reach your ears. Following the sound, you find a group of Chimecho humming, watched by a Vulpix, Umbreon and Lunatone.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

As usual, I'm going to move on with Ebony.

Wild Eevee
15th April 2005, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
Tyrogue is a bit dazed and can't seem to walk straight, but he somehow manages a weak grin when you ask if he's ok. Hitmonlee wanders over and picks the small Pokémon up, then returns to where he was sitting, placing the fighter on the ground next to him.
Hitmontop smiles rather sheepishly, the motions for you to continue your training. He jumps back onto his head and starts to show you the proper way to spin, when he suddenly stops and frowns at you.
"I think we've just run into a little problem," he comments.
What are you going to do?

East Cavern

I'll ask Hitmontop whats wrong.

*Murkrow
17th April 2005, 05:07 AM
TheBlueAvenger~
As your Jynx tightens her grip on the helpless Doduo, you glance round at the frightened Swablu, quickly telling her to get out of here. She stares at you for a second, glances at Doduo, then takes off, flying hard and vanishes into the trees. Doduo screams with rage, seeing her go.
What are you going to do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Ignoring the gentle music, you walk past the Pokémon, getting a few dirty looks from the Umbreon and Lunatone at your obvious bad taste in music.
Walking away from the music, you find a small pool teeming with Carvanha; you can barely see the water, it's so full of the fish. A Grumpig and Xatu are talking a couple of feet away as well.
What are you going to do?

Wild Eevee~
"Well, you see..." Hitmontop motions to Hitmonlee to come over and confer withs him for a second. Hitmonlee nods and wanders over to you as Hitmontop rolls onto his head and stares at you.
"I don't think you can balance like this, but Hitmonlee has agreed to help see if you can."
Next second, you're upside-down as Hitmonlee seizes you and tries to get you to balance on your head o_O
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
17th April 2005, 08:35 AM
TheBlueAvenger~
As your Jynx tightens her grip on the helpless Doduo, you glance round at the frightened Swablu, quickly telling her to get out of here. She stares at you for a second, glances at Doduo, then takes off, flying hard and vanishes into the trees. Doduo screams with rage, seeing her go.
What are you going to do?


Forest

I will tell Vivian to try and subdue Doduo with a Lovely Kiss, then we shall make our escape.

EDIT: Also, since I never said so earlier, the lv. 10 move of Fauss, my Grovyle, will be Giga Drain.

Wolfsong
17th April 2005, 11:15 PM
Wolfsong~
Releasing your mass of Pokémon, you then walk over to the Bulbasaur and ask what's wrong. He glances up, then sighs and says that he just can't seem to evolve, and it's really getting him down.
Meanwhile, your Pokémon have managed to dig a pretty good hole, as the Lombre dances around, cheering. As soon as Kumar, Zale, Angel and Aiko have filled it up, he plunges in, splashing you all, and begins to splash around, chuckling happily.
What are you going to do?

Shrine of Time

I'll ask the bulbasaur how close it thinks it is and regardless ask if it wants to travel with us as we look around. I promise that i won't leave the shrine of time till i can at least help him evolve into an ivysaur.

TheBlueAvenger

Smiling, you tell your Jynx what you want her to do and she grins immediately as she puckers up. The Doduos expression goes from anger to fear in a split second. He tries to run away, unfortunately he is still being held by Vivian's psychic prowess. Soon she has kissed him and he is fast asleep. Hurrying away, you come across a Altaria doing loop de loops in the air impressing his audience of a Wingull, a Pineco, and a Chikorita. A scyther ignores them sharpening his scythes on a tree. What will you do?

Wild Eevee
17th April 2005, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by *Murkrow
Wild Eevee~
Well, you see..." Hitmontop motions to Hitmonlee to come over and confer withs him for a second. Hitmonlee nods and wanders over to you as Hitmontop rolls onto his head and stares at you.
"I don't think you can balance like this, but Hitmonlee has agreed to help see if you can."
Next second, you're upside-down as Hitmonlee seizes you and tries to get you to balance on your head o_O
What are you going to do?


East Cavern

I'll just go along with them,and try not to fall on my face.

The Blue Avenger
18th April 2005, 06:30 AM
TheBlueAvenger

Smiling, you tell your Jynx what you want her to do and she grins immediately as she puckers up. The Doduos expression goes from anger to fear in a split second. He tries to run away, unfortunately he is still being held by Vivian's psychic prowess. Soon she has kissed him and he is fast asleep. Hurrying away, you come across a Altaria doing loop de loops in the air impressing his audience of a Wingull, a Pineco, and a Chikorita. A scyther ignores them sharpening his scythes on a tree. What will you do?

Forest

Unless Bulbasaur wants to watch them, I'll move on.

EDIT: And I'd like a Pokeball, Great Ball, and an Ultra Ball please.

Knight of Time
18th April 2005, 04:45 PM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight~
Ignoring the gentle music, you walk past the Pokémon, getting a few dirty looks from the Umbreon and Lunatone at your obvious bad taste in music.
Walking away from the music, you find a small pool teeming with Carvanha; you can barely see the water, it's so full of the fish. A Grumpig and Xatu are talking a couple of feet away as well.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'll keep going as usual.

BTW, since it's Monday once again, may I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball, please?

Sceptile_Master
23rd April 2005, 07:20 AM
Sceptile_Master » You call back all your pokemon before wandering deeper into the complex caverns. As you step into a room further ahead, you feel dampness in the air. There's a shivering Houndour in the corner who obviously doesn't like it, and there's a Sableye about 2 metres away form him who is simply giggling at him for not being able to cope with it properly. What will you do now?

I suppose I'll just try and break them up. (I hope I spelt suppose right).

Wolfsong
23rd April 2005, 11:07 AM
Wild Eevee

The hitmonlee tries to position you where you will balance and after a while he thinks that he has achieved. He slowly lets go, and then carefully backs away. You be absoltuely still hoping that you don't fall flat on your face. After a few seconds pass and you don't fall, you grin at the hitmontop. Unfortunately that little motion gets you overbalanced and instead of falling on your face, you fall on your back. What will you do?

TheBlueAvenger

*hands over the balls* Not really wanting to watch the aerial show, you decide to ask the bulbasaur to see what he wants to do. The bulbasaur doesn't really want to watch either, so the two of you continue through the forest. You haven't gone for when you hear screaming. O_O You run towards the souce of the sounds and see that its a Noctowl, Scyther, Duskull having a screaming contest. The judge, a Sableye, is listening carefully to the contestants and doesnt' notice your prescence. What will you do?

DarkPrince the Dark Knight

*hands over the balls* Not remotely interested, you continue your quest for the perfect pokemon. You notice a slight chill in the air as you approch the next room in the caverns. There, you find a Girafarig nuzzling a houndour. O_o A Sneasel sits nearby pouting and occasionally glaring at the girafarig. What will you do?

Sceptile_Master

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y1/WolsongsWilderness/Location.gif

Please remember location. You try to break up the houndour and the Sableye, before you realize that they weren't even fighting. The Sableye who was giggling at the houndour now turns to you and begins laughing harder and points at you. Even the shivering houndour cracks a smile. What will you do?

The Blue Avenger
23rd April 2005, 11:13 AM
TheBlueAvenger

*hands over the balls* Not really wanting to watch the aerial show, you decide to ask the bulbasaur to see what he wants to do. The bulbasaur doesn't really want to watch either, so the two of you continue through the forest. You haven't gone for when you hear screaming. O_O You run towards the souce of the sounds and see that its a Noctowl, Scyther, Duskull having a screaming contest. The judge, a Sableye, is listening carefully to the contestants and doesnt' notice your prescence. What will you do?

Forest

Well, uh, as interesting as that is, I'm gonna keep moving.

Knight of Time
23rd April 2005, 11:23 AM
DarkPrince the Dark Knight

*hands over the balls* Not remotely interested, you continue your quest for the perfect pokemon. You notice a slight chill in the air as you approch the next room in the caverns. There, you find a Girafarig nuzzling a houndour. O_o A Sneasel sits nearby pouting and occasionally glaring at the girafarig. What will you do?

South Caverns

I'm going to move onward.

*Murkrow
23rd April 2005, 03:44 PM
Things are being discussed about the activity problem here.

Amy~
Bulbasaur frowns, thinking hard, then looks up and nervously shrugs.
"I'm not sure how close I am. I don't know what I should be feeling like if I'm near to evolving. It's...strange. I feel hyper, but...not hyper. More restrained."
When you offer to let him travel with you for a while, he smiles gratefully and nods.
What are you going to do?

Jeff
Although the sight (and sounds) are curious, you turn your back and walk away.
A Bulbasaur and a Roselia are releasing a gentle aroma in a tiny clearing you stumble upon. As a result, the air is thick with the smells of fragrance, and you feel your head begining to get light. A Treecko is standing and swaying a couple of feet away from you, breathing the wonderful smell in deeply.
What are you going to do?

Kyle
Moving on, you find your way blocked by a large lump of blue steel. Frowning, you try to figure out a way to get past it, when it shifts and you find yourself staring at the Pokémon's face. The Metang blinks sleepily, then curls up, fast asleep again. An Unown U and Torkoal come floating/plodding in, pouting at the Metang's rudeness.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
23rd April 2005, 04:17 PM
Jeff
Although the sight (and sounds) are curious, you turn your back and walk away.
A Bulbasaur and a Roselia are releasing a gentle aroma in a tiny clearing you stumble upon. As a result, the air is thick with the smells of fragrance, and you feel your head begining to get light. A Treecko is standing and swaying a couple of feet away from you, breathing the wonderful smell in deeply.
What are you going to do?

Forest

Unless the Bulbasaur who's with me wants to talk to this one, I'll be moving on.

Knight of Time
23rd April 2005, 05:00 PM
Kyle
Moving on, you find your way blocked by a large lump of blue steel. Frowning, you try to figure out a way to get past it, when it shifts and you find yourself staring at the Pokémon's face. The Metang blinks sleepily, then curls up, fast asleep again. An Unown U and Torkoal come floating/plodding in, pouting at the Metang's rudeness.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

I'm going to move onward as usual.

*Murkrow
24th April 2005, 04:49 AM
Jeff
Bulbasaur shows no inclination to talk with the other one, so you walk on. As the air clears of the fragrance, you pass a lonely Shuckle, who is trying to move in the direction of the scent. However she is unaware that a hungry Pidgeotto is eyeing her from above. A Delibird is also with the Pidgeotto, and whispers something to her as they both watch Shuckle.
What are you going to do?

Kyle
Wishing to move on, you decide to clamber over the obstructing Metang...who doesn't really appreciate that and gives you an impatient swipe with its claw before dozing off again. You go flying and smack into the wall opposite it; wincing, you fall to the floor, when there's a gasp from behind you and a Ralts edges forward, struggling to hold back tears. A Slowpoke and Wynaut also come hurrying over to check thta you're ok.
What are you going to do?

The Blue Avenger
24th April 2005, 07:52 AM
Jeff
Bulbasaur shows no inclination to talk with the other one, so you walk on. As the air clears of the fragrance, you pass a lonely Shuckle, who is trying to move in the direction of the scent. However she is unaware that a hungry Pidgeotto is eyeing her from above. A Delibird is also with the Pidgeotto, and whispers something to her as they both watch Shuckle.
What are you going to do?


Forest

I go over to the Shuckle and ask if she knows that there are birds eying her. I will then ask if she wants help getting to the fragrance. If that is the case, I'll send out Vivian (Jynx) and have her use Psychic to help the Shuckle move.

Linc
24th April 2005, 08:31 AM
*Looks around, and cries* So much inactivity from me!!! BACK TO WORK!!!


Linc » You continue on through the meadow, until suddenly a cluster of Hoppip appear in the air and all fly in your direction. None of them try to avoid you, and you end up with about 6 Hoppip all bundled together on your head, all shaking. "What's wrong?" you ask them, and they all start chattering at once so it's impossible to tell what they're saying. Then one tell sthe others to be quiet and tells you herself - "An Electrode just exploded up ahead! Do you think there'll be more?" Suddenly they all give girlish screams before shaking some more. What are you going to do?

Meadow

I'll tell them it'll be alright, and the go off in some random direction.

TheBlueAvenger-
Asking the Shuckle if it knows about the birds eyeing it hungrily, it shrugs. "Yeah, and?" she says. You sigh, and ask if it would like any help getting to the fragrance. "I can do it myself," she says and continues on slowly. Apparently she's too proud to get help from anyone! Suddenly, there's a screech, and you see that the Pidgeotto is about to dive!
What will you do!?

The Blue Avenger
24th April 2005, 08:46 AM
TheBlueAvenger-
Asking the Shuckle if it knows about the birds eyeing it hungrily, it shrugs. "Yeah, and?" she says. You sigh, and ask if it would like any help getting to the fragrance. "I can do it myself," she says and continues on slowly. Apparently she's too proud to get help from anyone! Suddenly, there's a screech, and you see that the Pidgeotto is about to dive!
What will you do!?

Forest

I'll send out Seghuccello (Aerodactyl) and have him intercept Pidgeotto with a Double-Edge.

Everoy
24th April 2005, 05:32 PM
PBuG~
Explaining about the Eevee House, both Mudkip and Wailmer look pretty impressed and exchange a quick glance. When you go on to say that you'll even construct an orb so that they can be in the water all the time, they both grin, then burst out laughing. Mudkip glances up at you and chuckles that you've proved that you'd be an inventive trainer at least.
What are you going to do?

Location: River

Pokemon

None

CCPs: 15
Pokeball x6
Great Ball x4
Ultra Ball x1
Lure Ball x1
Fast Ball x1
Heavy Ball x1
Stun Ball x1
Crystal Ball x4

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I will open my backpack and pull out a prototype orb for them to see. I will also take out two Pokeballs and offer them to the Mudkip and Wailmer.

Wild Eevee
24th April 2005, 11:11 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfsong
Wild Eevee
The hitmonlee tries to position you where you will balance and after a while he thinks that he has achieved. He slowly lets go, and then carefully backs away. You be absoltuely still hoping that you don't fall flat on your face. After a few seconds pass and you don't fall, you grin at the hitmontop. Unfortunately that little motion gets you overbalanced and instead of falling on your face, you fall on your back. What will you do?

East Cavern

I'll get up slowly to make sure I'm not hurt.

*Murkrow
25th April 2005, 05:06 PM
Me and Amy have been talking and we have decided to hire Jeff (TheBlueAvenger) to help out with activity. He's done a couple of sample updates for us, so we know that he will be able to work at the standard required.

And with that done, I am now officially announcing that I'm quitting. This is more like a chore than anything else anymore, so I have no wish to continue working here. Amy, Chris, Linc and Jeff should be more than enough to keeo this place afloat.

The Blue Avenger
25th April 2005, 07:47 PM
I am honored to be working here. ^_^ And I'm sorry to hear about your retirement, Hannah.

With that being said, can I get a Pokeball, Great Ball, and Ultra Ball please?

EDIT: I'll also get started.

Wild Eevee

You get up slowly and steady yourself. The Hitmonlee lets you lean on him to help right yourself. "Are you okay?" he asks. You nod yes and notice that Hitmontop is looking at you with a worried expression. "I wonder if you are really built for this... Do you want to try again?" he asks. What do you do?

Patrick

You pull out the orb and show it to the Pokemon. The Mudkip looks happy enough - it smiles at you and mentions that it doesn't need to be surrounded by water all the time, but Wailmer looks at you strangely. "That's not near big enough for me," it says. What do you do?

Linc
26th April 2005, 08:45 AM
Meadow

I'll tell them it'll be alright, and the go off in some random direction.


I was skipped.

TheBlueAvenger*hands over balls*
You quickly toss Seghuccello's Poke Ball into the air, and with a leap, he launches into the air, ramming into the Pidgeotto in the air, but getting some damage from the recoil as well. The Pidgeotto screeches, and spins into the ground next to the wall. Your Aerodactyl turns and smiles, until there's a flash of red, and the Delibird slams into his side with its beak.
What will you do now?

The Blue Avenger
26th April 2005, 03:52 PM
I was skipped.

TheBlueAvenger*hands over balls*
You quickly toss Seghuccello's Poke Ball into the air, and with a leap, he launches into the air, ramming into the Pidgeotto in the air, but getting some damage from the recoil as well. The Pidgeotto screeches, and spins into the ground next to the wall. Your Aerodactyl turns and smiles, until there's a flash of red, and the Delibird slams into his side with its beak.
What will you do now?

Forest

(Just a quick thing... Seghuccello has the Rock Head trait, so he wouldn't get recoil...) Anyway, I'll send out Vivian (Jynx) and have her use Psychic to keep Delibird at bay.

Linc

Aack! Sorry I skipped you! ^^;

You try to reassure the Hoppip, and they all stare at you before nodding. They still look scared out of their minds, but you figure that's all you can do. You keep on moving, keeping an eye out for new Pokemon - and you're not disappointed. You see a Minun and a Magneton taking turns zapping a tree. They seem to be having a contest of some sort, and it looks as if a Porygon2 is refereeing. What do you do?

Everoy
26th April 2005, 06:27 PM
Patrick

You pull out the orb and show it to the Pokemon. The Mudkip looks happy enough - it smiles at you and mentions that it doesn't need to be surrounded by water all the time, but Wailmer looks at you strangely. "That's not near big enough for me," it says. What do you do?

Location: River

Pokemon

None

CCPs: 15
Pokeball x6
Great Ball x4
Ultra Ball x1
Lure Ball x1
Fast Ball x1
Heavy Ball x1
Stun Ball x1
Crystal Ball x4

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I will explain that the orbs are stretchable and will get as big as they need to, but I may have some trouble once s/he evolves into a Wailord.

Wild Eevee
26th April 2005, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by TheBlueAvenger
Wild Eevee
You get up slowly and steady yourself. The Hitmonlee lets you lean on him to help right yourself. "Are you okay?" he asks. You nod yes and notice that Hitmontop is looking at you with a worried expression. "I wonder if you are really built for this... Do you want to try again?" he asks. What do you do?

East Cavern

I'll politely say no.

Sceptile_Master
27th April 2005, 05:54 PM
Sorry amy I haven't been here in a while. My computer has been at the doctors (it still has some mean viruses.)


Sceptile_Master

Please remember location. You try to break up the houndour and the Sableye, before you realize that they weren't even fighting. The Sableye who was giggling at the houndour now turns to you and begins laughing harder and points at you. Even the shivering houndour cracks a smile. What will you do?

East Caverns

That sabyles getting an ember in it's face from firion (quilava).

The Blue Avenger
27th April 2005, 06:50 PM
Patrick

You explain to the Wailmer about the elasticity of the orbs, and it gives you yet another strange look. Before it can say anything, however, Mudkip jumps in front of it. "I must apologize for him," the Mudkip says. "He tends to be really argumentative. Don't take it personally." Mudkip sends a very sharp glare towards Wailmer before continuing. "I think the orbs are quite clever. How do your Pokemon like it?" What do you do?

Wild Eevee

You tell the Hitmontop that you appreciate the help he's been giving, but you have to decline. The Hitmontop looks at you with an understanding eye, and smiles. "That's okay," he says. "I imagine that it would get painful after a while." There is a brief pause in the conversation before the Hitmonlee speaks up. "So... are you gonna be moving on, or are you going to stay and train with us some more?" What do you do?

Stuart

You send out Firion, who regards the Sableye with an eager expression. You yell the commands, and Firion jumps straight into action, spitting a burst of fire at Sableye. It hits the ghost square in the chest, and it recoils. Sableye glares at you, and it springs forth, lashing out with a vicious Scratch attack. Firion winces, but otherwise looks okay. What do you do?

Everoy
27th April 2005, 07:34 PM
Patrick

You explain to the Wailmer about the elasticity of the orbs, and it gives you yet another strange look. Before it can say anything, however, Mudkip jumps in front of it. "I must apologize for him," the Mudkip says. "He tends to be really argumentative. Don't take it personally." Mudkip sends a very sharp glare towards Wailmer before continuing. "I think the orbs are quite clever. How do your Pokemon like it?" What do you do?

Location: River

Pokemon

None

CCPs: 15
Pokeball x6
Great Ball x4
Ultra Ball x1
Lure Ball x1
Fast Ball x1
Heavy Ball x1
Stun Ball x1
Crystal Ball x4

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I'll tell them my twin brother has a Mantine that has one, and she likes it.

(I'm going to get around the whole being in two places at one thing by being twins :P)

Wild Eevee
28th April 2005, 11:17 PM
Originally Posted by TheBlueAvenger
Wild Eevee


You tell the Hitmontop that you appreciate the help he's been giving, but you have to decline. The Hitmontop looks at you with an understanding eye, and smiles. "That's okay," he says. "I imagine that it would get painful after a while." There is a brief pause in the conversation before the Hitmonlee speaks up. "So... are you gonna be moving on, or are you going to stay and train with us some more?" What do you do?

East Cavern

I'll move on.

The Blue Avenger
30th April 2005, 06:17 PM
Patrick

You tell the water=types about your "twin's" Mantine, and the Mudkip nods appreciatively. Wailmer just looks uninterested now. "That sounds kinda cool," the Mudkip admits. "I might want to travel with you, but I don't know you that well yet... do you mind if I walk around the river with you a bit first?" The Wailmer turns away. What do you do?

Wild Eevee

You keep up your pace throught the cave, waving to Hitmontop and Hitmonlee as you leave. Walking into another room, you immediately get knocked aside by a Sneasel Agility-ing past you. A Hariyama and a Poliwrath are chasing it, looking pretty darn angry. The Sneasel jumps onto a ledge too tall for the Fighting-types, and they start punching the wall in an attempt to knock Sneasel down. What do you do?

Wolfsong
30th April 2005, 06:42 PM
Amy~
Bulbasaur frowns, thinking hard, then looks up and nervously shrugs.
"I'm not sure how close I am. I don't know what I should be feeling like if I'm near to evolving. It's...strange. I feel hyper, but...not hyper. More restrained."
When you offer to let him travel with you for a while, he smiles gratefully and nods.
What are you going to do?

Shrine of Time


I'll recall everyone in my team except for Dakota my mightyena and Aiko my skitty. Then we shall continue on looking around and i'll keep my eyes peeled for anything or anyone that might be able to help bulbasaur evolve.

TheBlueAvenger

Not deterred the least, you send out your Jynx to deal with the Delibird. She nods and immeditaely holds him in place with her psychic powers. The Delibird cries out angerily and struggles to get away but can not. As Vivian hangs onto the Delibird wiht her powers, you look around for the shuckle but it is gone. However there is a Ledyba who is shaking in fear. She looks form the knocked out pidgeotto to your Jynx to the Delibird to you and begins to shake. What will you do?

Everoy
30th April 2005, 07:13 PM
Patrick

You tell the water=types about your "twin's" Mantine, and the Mudkip nods appreciatively. Wailmer just looks uninterested now. "That sounds kinda cool," the Mudkip admits. "I might want to travel with you, but I don't know you that well yet... do you mind if I walk around the river with you a bit first?" The Wailmer turns away. What do you do?

Location: River

Pokemon

None

CCPs: 15
Pokeball x6
Great Ball x4
Ultra Ball x1
Lure Ball x1
Fast Ball x1
Heavy Ball x1
Stun Ball x1
Crystal Ball x4

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I smile, and try to convince the Wailmer to come, also.

Wild Eevee
1st May 2005, 11:43 PM
Originally Posted by TheBlueAvenger
Wild Eevee

You keep up your pace throught the cave, waving to Hitmontop and Hitmonlee as you leave. Walking into another room, you immediately get knocked aside by a Sneasel Agility-ing past you. A Hariyama and a Poliwrath are chasing it, looking pretty darn angry. The Sneasel jumps onto a ledge too tall for the Fighting-types, and they start punching the wall in an attempt to knock Sneasel down. What do you do?

East Cavern

I'll ask them why they are chasing Sneasel.

*Murkrow
2nd May 2005, 07:10 AM
I'm releasing Faolan (Poochyena), Shiri (Absol), Brenth (Donphan), Charade (Relicanth), Tasha (Rattata) and Pika (Pichu). I just want to focus more on my other nine.

Edit: Almost forgot, I now have a Genetic Accelerator Gene for sale (GT one)... 15 CCPs/Stamps or any good offer (CCPs preferable). And possibly two sets of Matches (CC only)- 15 CCPs/Stamps each (again, CCPs prefered).

The Blue Avenger
2nd May 2005, 05:14 PM
I'll confirm the release. I'll also try updating once I don't have AP tests in the immediate future (ie, tomorrow).

The Blue Avenger
6th May 2005, 07:49 PM
TheBlueAvenger

Not deterred the least, you send out your Jynx to deal with the Delibird. She nods and immeditaely holds him in place with her psychic powers. The Delibird cries out angerily and struggles to get away but can not. As Vivian hangs onto the Delibird wiht her powers, you look around for the shuckle but it is gone. However there is a Ledyba who is shaking in fear. She looks form the knocked out pidgeotto to your Jynx to the Delibird to you and begins to shake. What will you do?

Sorry for the double post.

Forest

I'll apologize to the Ledyba for scaring it. I'll have Vivian then let Delibird go and then we'll move on.

Amy

You move on, when suddenly a shadow envelops you. You look up, and a massive Tropius is flying overhead. A Sunkern and a Weepinbell are sitting in a tree nearby, and they stare entranced at the fruit-tree-dinosaur. The shadow passes, and the Sunkern and Weepinbell look from the sky to you. What do you do?

Patrick

You smile to the Mudkip, then turn to the Wailmer and start asking it to travel with you. Initially, it refuses your offers, until you pull out your most powerful trick... the puppy-dog eyes. The Wailmer looks at you. "No fair, nobody can resist that!" it cries. "Okay, fine, I'll travel with you for a bit." What do you do?

Wild Eevee

You clear your throat in an attempt to gain the attention of the fighting-types. They turn to look at you, and you ask them why they are so angry. The Poliwrath speaks up first. "Uh, well, I'm chasing this Sneasel... 'cause he is," gesturing to the Hariyama. Hariyama looks visibly surprised. "I was chasing it because you were!" it cries, and they begin yelling at each other. You sigh and the Sneasel snickers from its perch. What do you do?

Everoy
8th May 2005, 07:09 PM
Patrick

You smile to the Mudkip, then turn to the Wailmer and start asking it to travel with you. Initially, it refuses your offers, until you pull out your most powerful trick... the puppy-dog eyes. The Wailmer looks at you. "No fair, nobody can resist that!" it cries. "Okay, fine, I'll travel with you for a bit." What do you do?

Location: River

Pokemon

None (although Mudkip and Wailmer are considering it)

CCPs: 15
Pokeball x6
Great Ball x4
Ultra Ball x1
Lure Ball x1
Fast Ball x1
Heavy Ball x1
Stun Ball x1
Crystal Ball x4

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
I smile again, and then I'll see if the Lapras and Wartortle are still around, while filling a water orb thing for the Wailmer if s-he wants.

Wild Eevee
12th May 2005, 12:18 AM
Originally Posted by TheBlueAvenger
Wild Eevee
You clear your throat in an attempt to gain the attention of the fighting-types. They turn to look at you, and you ask them why they are so angry. The Poliwrath speaks up first. "Uh, well, I'm chasing this Sneasel... 'cause he is," gesturing to the Hariyama. Hariyama looks visibly surprised. "I was chasing it because you were!" it cries, and they begin yelling at each other. You sigh and the Sneasel snickers from its perch. What do you do?


East Cavern

I'll wait and see what happens.

Linc
14th May 2005, 11:26 AM
Linc

Aack! Sorry I skipped you! ^^;

You try to reassure the Hoppip, and they all stare at you before nodding. They still look scared out of their minds, but you figure that's all you can do. You keep on moving, keeping an eye out for new Pokemon - and you're not disappointed. You see a Minun and a Magneton taking turns zapping a tree. They seem to be having a contest of some sort, and it looks as if a Porygon2 is refereeing. What do you do?

Meadow

I'll continue on.

Wild Eevee
As you continue to watch the fighting Pokemon continuously scream at each other, until the Hariyama suddenly thrusts his arm out extremely hard. The Poliwrath manages to dodge it, but the Haryiama hits the ledge where the Sneasel is perched. This one, however, was strong enough to knock the Sneasel off, and he does so. The Sneasel collides with the ground with a thud, and looks up with a frightened look at the fighting Pokemon, who look at each other, grin, and look back down at the Sneasel. What will you do now?

I'll get Patrick and Jeff later, right now I have to go.

Cheesey
15th May 2005, 09:53 AM
I'm sorry to do this so soon after Hannah's resigned, but... I'm leaving the CCCC staff too. I have too much stuff to do IRL, and this will just be like a chore for me. After my exams and that I know that my interests will have changed. I just don't have the dedication, time and/or enthusiasm to work here. Sorry.

The Blue Avenger
19th May 2005, 07:45 PM
Sorry to see you go, Chris, but hey, life does that sometimes.

Patrick

You fill up a water orb for the Wailmer and it jumps in somewhat begrudgingly. You glance around for the two other Water Pokemon, but they seem to have flown the coop. You ask a nearby Magikarp, who says that they have gone in the direction that it is pointing in, and it points accordingly. You notice also that a Lotad is watching you from behind a rock. What do you do?

Linc

You pass by the electric contest into a different part of the meadow. A Voltorb is sitting in the middle of a patch of flowers, sighing contentedly, as a Shroomish is skipping around, scattering what seems to be Sweet Scent. Suddenly, you hear a noise from behind you, and you turn to face it. It's the same Minun from before. It sees you look at it, and it scampers up a tree. What do you do?

Wolfsong
19th May 2005, 10:14 PM
Sorry to see you go too.


Amy

You move on, when suddenly a shadow envelops you. You look up, and a massive Tropius is flying overhead. A Sunkern and a Weepinbell are sitting in a tree nearby, and they stare entranced at the fruit-tree-dinosaur. The shadow passes, and the Sunkern and Weepinbell look from the sky to you. What do you do?

Shrine of Time

I'll ask them if either of them would like to try and help bulbasaur evolve. IF no, then i'll ask him if he is up for a battle with either my Aiko my L.10 skitty, Ruki my L.12 shiny umby with eevee mane, or my l.12 absol angel to maybe help him

TheBlueAvenger

YOu quickly apologize to the ledyba who nods and quickly files away. Meanwhile, you have your Jynx release her hold on the delibird who has had enough of you. You continue your trek through the forest, hearing cries of pokemon around you although many remain hidden. Soon you quite literally stumble across a breloom's tail. The breloom stares at you and after making sure that you are okay asks you how come you didn't notice his tail. An Anorith scuttles past slowly as a bulbasaur uses its vines to get an apple from a tree. What will you do?

Wild Eevee
20th May 2005, 12:06 AM
Originally Posted by Linc
Wild Eevee
As you continue to watch the fighting Pokemon continuously scream at each other, until the Hariyama suddenly thrusts his arm out extremely hard. The Poliwrath manages to dodge it, but the Haryiama hits the ledge where the Sneasel is perched. This one, however, was strong enough to knock the Sneasel off, and he does so. The Sneasel collides with the ground with a thud, and looks up with a frightened look at the fighting Pokemon, who look at each other, grin, and look back down at the Sneasel. What will you do now?


East Cavern

I'll tell Meditite be ready in case Sneasle needs help.

Sceptile_Master
27th May 2005, 11:35 AM
Stuart

You send out Firion, who regards the Sableye with an eager expression. You yell the commands, and Firion jumps straight into action, spitting a burst of fire at Sableye. It hits the ghost square in the chest, and it recoils. Sableye glares at you, and it springs forth, lashing out with a vicious Scratch attack. Firion winces, but otherwise looks okay. What do you do?

East Caverns

Giorgia my chikorita will be sent out to perform grasswhistle. Allowing Firions to get some powerful rollouting done.

*Murkrow
28th May 2005, 12:26 PM
Sceptile Master, your Chikorita is an adopted Pokémon and they can't be used here; captees only.

Sceptile_Master
28th May 2005, 02:45 PM
oh soory forgot about that. I haven't been here in a while so gioriga stays in her pokeball.

Knight of Time
30th May 2005, 01:10 PM
Kyle
Wishing to move on, you decide to clamber over the obstructing Metang...who doesn't really appreciate that and gives you an impatient swipe with its claw before dozing off again. You go flying and smack into the wall opposite it; wincing, you fall to the floor, when there's a gasp from behind you and a Ralts edges forward, struggling to hold back tears. A Slowpoke and Wynaut also come hurrying over to check thta you're ok.
What are you going to do?

South Caverns

Man, it's been a while since I last posted here.

I'm going to tell the Pokemon I'll be okay, then when I feel the time is right, I'll move on.

BTW, since it is Monday, may I have a Pokeball, Great Ball and Ultra Ball please?

The Blue Avenger
30th May 2005, 09:40 PM
TheBlueAvenger

YOu quickly apologize to the ledyba who nods and quickly files away. Meanwhile, you have your Jynx release her hold on the delibird who has had enough of you. You continue your trek through the forest, hearing cries of pokemon around you although many remain hidden. Soon you quite literally stumble across a breloom's tail. The breloom stares at you and after making sure that you are okay asks you how come you didn't notice his tail. An Anorith scuttles past slowly as a bulbasaur uses its vines to get an apple from a tree. What will you do?

Forest

I say to the Breloom that I just need to pay more attention to where I'm going, and then I'll try and engage the Anorith's attention.

May I also have Pokeball, Great Ball, and an Ultra Ball, please?

---

My part of a split update.

Amy

You ask the two Grass Pokemon about the Bulbasaur, who sits by your feet, patiently waiting. The Weepinbell mutters something to the Sunkern, and the huddle together for a few moments. They then jump down from the tree. "We'll help..." says the Sunkern with what can only be described as a evil grin on its face, "but only if we can battle 2-on-1." The Weepinbell grins similarly, and they both look to you. What do you do?

Kyle

*hands over the Pokeballs*

The Pokemon huddle around you, but you hurredly assure them that you are fine. The Slowpoke and the Wynaut all breathe a sigh of relief, and try to comfort the Ralts, who is still in tears. The Wynait charges to the Metang and performs an Encore, causing the Metang to involuntarily start swiping at the air over and over again. You use the opportunity to slyly slip out of the chamber. Moving on, you see a Torchic and a Sneasel sleeping soundly on the ground, and a Jynx dancing around the cave, looking quite pleased with herself. What do you do?

Wolfsong
30th May 2005, 09:43 PM
Wild Eevee:

You quickly whisper to your Meditite to be ready in case the sneasel needs any help. Though frightened, the sneasel wastes no time. It quickly scrambles to its feet and then quick attacks behind you. The Hariyama and the Poliwrath look at each other and nodd before advancing towards you. What will you do?

Sceptile_Master

Firion continues to roll around curled tightly up in a ball. The sableye attempts to scratch Firion but is unable as the wily quilava manages to dodge it and then slams hard into the Sableye again. This time, the sableye looks like its somewhat out of breath but it glares determinedly at your pokemon. The sable isn't willing to back down anytime soon. What will you do?

TheBlueAvenger

*hands over the balls* You explain to the breloom that you need to pay more attention to where you are going. The breloom stares at you for a few minutes before walking off muttering somethign under his breath. Shrugging you turn around and try to get the anorith's attention. It notices you but seems to have its claws full. A huge group of caterpies have lifted the bug up and are cheering for it. The anorith has a confused look on its face just like the one thats on the face of the doduo watching the fiasco. What will you do?


Amy

You ask the two Grass Pokemon about the Bulbasaur, who sits by your feet, patiently waiting. The Weepinbell mutters something to the Sunkern, and the huddle together for a few moments. They then jump down from the tree. "We'll help..." says the Sunkern with what can only be described as a evil grin on its face, "but only if we can battle 2-on-1." The Weepinbell grins similarly, and they both look to you. What do you do?

Me

Shrine of time

I'll say that unless its a fair 2-2 i'll refuse. If they insist then i'll send out my Shiny Espeon Tiana to futher empasize my point. I'll wait and see what happens next before i do anything else. Even though the bulbasaur is wild, i'm not gonna let it be walked over like a rug.

Wild Eevee
30th May 2005, 11:21 PM
Wild Eevee:
Originally Posted by Wolfsong

You quickly whisper to your Meditite to be ready in case the sneasel needs any help. Though frightened, the sneasel wastes no time. It quickly scrambles to its feet and then quick attacks behind you. The Hariyama and the Poliwrath look at each other and nodd before advancing towards you. What will you do?


East Cavern

I'll tell Machop and Bagon to get ready for a battle along with Meditite.

Knight of Time
31st May 2005, 01:22 PM
Kyle

*hands over the Pokeballs*

The Pokemon huddle around you, but you hurredly assure them that you are fine. The Slowpoke and the Wynaut all breathe a sigh of relief, and try to comfort the Ralts, who is still in tears. The Wynait charges to the Metang and performs an Encore, causing the Metang to involuntarily start swiping at the air over and over again. You use the opportunity to slyly slip out of the chamber. Moving on, you see a Torchic and a Sneasel sleeping soundly on the ground, and a Jynx dancing around the cave, looking quite pleased with herself. What do you do?

South Caverns

Wow, even though I didn't find a Pokemon I am currently searching for here, I see I just found another one I'm looking for, namely the Jynx!

I'm going to turn towards the Jynx, telling her that I like what I see in her, and I'm going to tell her I have a special place on my team for her, if she would like. If she thinks about joining up with me, I'll hold out a Pokeball.

The Blue Avenger
31st May 2005, 01:30 PM
Amy

You make your demand and send out Tiana. The two Grass Pokemon look at each other and confer for a few moments, before turning back to you and smirking. Before you have a chance to react, they both spit gobs of Toxic at Tiana and Bulbasaur. They jump out of the way, but seem to be a little rattled. What do you do?

Kyle

You walk over to the Jynx and begin your little speech. You get as far as, "I like what I see in you," before the Jynx frowns and slaps you. "You pervert!" she cries. You stumble back, a little shocked. You regain your composure as the Jynx just stands there, glaring at you. What do you do?


TheBlueAvenger

*hands over the balls* You explain to the breloom that you need to pay more attention to where you are going. The breloom stares at you for a few minutes before walking off muttering somethign under his breath. Shrugging you turn around and try to get the anorith's attention. It notices you but seems to have its claws full. A huge group of caterpies have lifted the bug up and are cheering for it. The anorith has a confused look on its face just like the one thats on the face of the doduo watching the fiasco. What will you do?


Forest

I'll ask the Caterpie what is going on.

Knight of Time
31st May 2005, 01:34 PM
Kyle

You walk over to the Jynx and begin your little speech. You get as far as, "I like what I see in you," before the Jynx frowns and slaps you. "You pervert!" she cries. You stumble back, a little shocked. You regain your composure as the Jynx just stands there, glaring at you. What do you do?

South Caverns

I'm going to politely apologize to the Jynx and say "No, what I really meant is that you sure are good at dancing.", while telling her I wasn't trying to be mean at all.

Wolfsong
31st May 2005, 02:19 PM
Amy

You make your demand and send out Tiana. The two Grass Pokemon look at each other and confer for a few moments, before turning back to you and smirking. Before you have a chance to react, they both spit gobs of Toxic at Tiana and Bulbasaur. They jump out of the way, but seem to be a little rattled. What do you do?

Shrine of time

Tiana will use a couple of Psychics on the Weepingbell and I'll have bulbasaur tackle the sunkern a couple of times.

TheBlueAvenger

Turning to the caterpie, you ask them what's going on. At teh mention of that the caterpie that you were talking too seems to cme out of some sort of trance. "I don't know." it replies earnestly. You see a gastly floating overhead snickering to itself. Soon the pieces begin to fit together. What will you do?

Wild Eevee

Turning to Machop and Bagon you ask them to get ready for a battle along with Meditite. The three pokemon nodd as the Hariyama and Poliwrath continue to approach. You're pokemon, though ready to fight, are nervous. After all, who could blame them. The two evolved fighting types continue to approach and before they actually attack they laugh and give each other high fives. You stare at them thougouly confused as the two turn their backs and walk away.

Sceptile_Master
1st June 2005, 03:11 PM
Sceptile_Master

Firion continues to roll around curled tightly up in a ball. The sableye attempts to scratch Firion but is unable as the wily quilava manages to dodge it and then slams hard into the Sableye again. This time, the sableye looks like its somewhat out of breath but it glares determinedly at your pokemon. The sable isn't willing to back down anytime soon. What will you do?

East Caverns

Not very smart is he. Especially for the steadily increasing power of rollout. Stun Spore from Kai (breloom) is also going down.

The Blue Avenger
1st June 2005, 05:37 PM
TheBlueAvenger

Turning to the caterpie, you ask them what's going on. At teh mention of that the caterpie that you were talking too seems to cme out of some sort of trance. "I don't know." it replies earnestly. You see a gastly floating overhead snickering to itself. Soon the pieces begin to fit together. What will you do?


Forest

I'll ignore that and try to get Anorith's attention again, asking if maybe it would want to travel with me.

---My part of a split update---

Amy

You give your commands, and the Pokemon jump into battle. Tiana launches a massive Psychic blast, bowling the Weepinbell over, as your Bulbasaur pal rams into the Sunkern. These Pokemon aren't down for the count yet, however - Sunkern shuts its eyes and soon the clouds begin to clear. It has suddenly become a very Sunny Day. Weepinbell uses the opportunity to blast Tiana with Solarbeam. Tiana shakes it off and uses another Psychic as Bulbasaur uses Tackle again as well. This proves too much for the Weepinbell, who topples over unconscious, but the Sunkern still stands. It sends out a vine and constricts it around Tiana, sapping her strength. What do you do?

Kyle

You hastily mutter an apology to the Jynx and try to make yourself clear. The Jynx looks at you before saying, "Hmmph. At least you have the common decency to apologize. ...Although I may have been a little rash, so I apologize as well." She still doesn't look too happy, however. What do you do?

Knight of Time
1st June 2005, 06:00 PM
Kyle

You hastily mutter an apology to the Jynx and try to make yourself clear. The Jynx looks at you before saying, "Hmmph. At least you have the common decency to apologize. ...Although I may have been a little rash, so I apologize as well." She still doesn't look too happy, however. What do you do?

South Caverns

I'm going to tell the Jynx "Wait, I want to tell you something you may find touching. I once had a Smoochum that I enjoyed having a long time ago, but ever since my life got turned around one day, I ended up losing her. In fact, everytime I see the evolved form of a Pokemon I once had, it always reminds me of that Pokemon I lost."

Wolfsong
1st June 2005, 06:04 PM
Amy

You give your commands, and the Pokemon jump into battle. Tiana launches a massive Psychic blast, bowling the Weepinbell over, as your Bulbasaur pal rams into the Sunkern. These Pokemon aren't down for the count yet, however - Sunkern shuts its eyes and soon the clouds begin to clear. It has suddenly become a very Sunny Day. Weepinbell uses the opportunity to blast Tiana with Solarbeam. Tiana shakes it off and uses another Psychic as Bulbasaur uses Tackle again as well. This proves too much for the Weepinbell, who topples over unconscious, but the Sunkern still stands. It sends out a vine and constricts it around Tiana, sapping her strength. What do you do?

Shrine of time

Hmmm... Sunny day and chlorophyll I have an idea. I'll have Tiana use skill swap on the sunkern. and then she will just use helping hand on bulbasaur until the sunkern faints. Bulbasaur will continue the tackling assault until the sunkern faints.

Edit: Darkfire is taking in my shelgon, Tiamat. I know shes in good hands.

Sceptile_Master

The sableye continues to glare at you and is about to ignore your quilava and attack you when your breloom comes to your rescue and uses stun spore on the sableye. The paralysis takes over and the sableye is a sitting duck for Firion as he slams into the dark ghost with another rollout attack. The sableye is brought to his knees. "Why are you doing this?" he mutters. What will you do?

TheBlueAvenger

You ignore the caterpie thats snapped out of the trance and the gastly, and turn to the anorith who is still being carried by the other caterpie. After a while, you manage to get his attention as the gastly has finally had its fun and the caterpie let the anorith down. They then go off to mind their own business. "That was weird," the anorith muttered before turning to look at you. When you ask him if it would like to travel with you, it observes you for a few minutes. "I might be willing to travel with you but i have not made up my mind to join a team or not." the scorpion pokemon explains. What will you do?

Wild Eevee
1st June 2005, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfsong


Wild Eevee
Turning to Machop and Bagon you ask them to get ready for a battle along with Meditite. The three pokemon nodd as the Hariyama and Poliwrath continue to approach. You're pokemon, though ready to fight, are nervous. After all, who could blame them. The two evolved fighting types continue to approach and before they actually attack they laugh and give each other high fives. You stare at them thougouly confused as the two turn their backs and walk away.


East Caverns

I'll wait and see if they return,and if they don't I'll move on.

Skye
2nd June 2005, 07:57 PM
Cornfirmng that I'll be taking care of Tiamat. Thanks, Amy. ^^

Sceptile_Master
3rd June 2005, 02:00 PM
Sceptile_Master

The sableye continues to glare at you and is about to ignore your quilava and attack you when your breloom comes to your rescue and uses stun spore on the sableye. The paralysis takes over and the sableye is a sitting duck for Firion as he slams into the dark ghost with another rollout attack. The sableye is brought to his knees. "Why are you doing this?" he mutters. What will you do?

East Caverns

I tell it that I don't like the way it was disrespectful and ask it to bid it's leave.

The Blue Avenger
3rd June 2005, 06:06 PM
TheBlueAvenger

You ignore the caterpie thats snapped out of the trance and the gastly, and turn to the anorith who is still being carried by the other caterpie. After a while, you manage to get his attention as the gastly has finally had its fun and the caterpie let the anorith down. They then go off to mind their own business. "That was weird," the anorith muttered before turning to look at you. When you ask him if it would like to travel with you, it observes you for a few minutes. "I might be willing to travel with you but i have not made up my mind to join a team or not." the scorpion pokemon explains. What will you do?

Forest

I'll tell it that's fine with me, and then explain that the Bulbasaur with me is doing the same thing.

---My part of a split update.---

Amy

You give your commands, and Tiana glows a brilliant white. Suddenly, beams of light shoot between her and the Sunkern, and it slows down considerably. Tiana just smirks as Bulbasaur rams into the seed Pokemon again. Then, she starts to cheer and provide moral support to Bulbasaur, who looks visibly boosted and uses Tackle again. This is too much for the Sunkern, and it faints. You look toward Bulbasaur, and are surprised to see that it is glowing: it soon is enveloped in a radiant light, and when it clears, an Ivysaur is standing there, grinning. What do you do?

Kyle

You get Jynx's attention again, and you tell her your sad tale. The Jynx looks visibly moved by this, and when you are done, she whimpers a little. "I'm sorry..." she says. "I had no idea. I... I ought to leave, if it's that sad for you." What do you do?

Knight of Time
3rd June 2005, 06:13 PM
Kyle

You get Jynx's attention again, and you tell her your sad tale. The Jynx looks visibly moved by this, and when you are done, she whimpers a little. "I'm sorry..." she says. "I had no idea. I... I ought to leave, if it's that sad for you." What do you do?

South Caverns

I'm going to tell the Jynx "No, you have no need to leave me. Just because I miss my Smoochum so much doesn't mean I don't wish for my dream of having a Jynx in her "place" to come true. If it hadn't been for what happened in my past, I may have been able to help her evolve into a Jynx up to now." before I politely ask if she could consider making my wish of owning a Jynx come true, before taking out my Pokeball again if she accepts.