PDA

View Full Version : The TPM awards 2005 - The weirdest member award

Kris
16th March 2005, 06:38 PM
M.A suzie and chris

O.K so the nominations have been counted and now its time for the final vote!

Tonights voting is for the TPM weirdest member award 2005.

You have 48 hours to place your vote, and the votes will be counted at the end.

Good luck to all finalists.

Due to the way the nominations have worked out there is an extremely small choice of people to chose between.

Please note that messages of good luck nature can be posted in this topic. Anyone caught harassing another member or going off topic will be warned and may also be banned from the competition.

You have been warned.

Good luck to all those nominated.

Last Exile
16th March 2005, 06:44 PM
Raz, so at least someone didn't vote WPM. And because Raz has lost his potency a lot lately.

Jay
16th March 2005, 06:58 PM
is this a joke

Last Exile
16th March 2005, 07:04 PM
No, it's serious.

Personally I think it's mainly insulting, but hey, that's what I've come to expect from most topics/people these days.

phaedrus
16th March 2005, 08:57 PM
are they the only two people nominated for this category?

you have to be shitting me.

i will vote for someone random then. damn, i hate bipartisan systems.

fat man with a monkey
16th March 2005, 09:03 PM
Yeah, I actually don't find Raz to be that weird.

The Muffin Man
16th March 2005, 09:05 PM
Neither do I, but I'll be damned if WPM is winning anything.

Agent Elrond
16th March 2005, 09:05 PM
*Obligatory WPM vote.

Although to tell the truth I find them both weird, but whateva. I didn't nominate either of them, to my knowledge. :rolleyes:

mr_pikachu
16th March 2005, 11:20 PM
I'm voting for Raz. Everyone seems to think WPM is strange, but I don't. I never have figured out what the big deal is. There've been a few mildly funny incidents, but he just doesn't seem that odd.

*is surprised Jimm (The Decapitated Mole) isn't in the running*

Crystal Mew
16th March 2005, 11:35 PM
dude wtf. :no:

I don't find wpm to be "weird" exaclty. I find him to be more annoying/stupid/idiotic myself :wave:

I'm voting for raz

edit: rofl @ tainted's post

Leon-IH
16th March 2005, 11:37 PM
Where's The Decapitated Mole :(

Pichu
17th March 2005, 12:25 AM
WPM isn't weird! Maybe Raz is. :rolleyes:

PancaKe
17th March 2005, 05:14 AM
^_^ I think everyone is here is weird.

but i vote raz.

Tainted
17th March 2005, 08:53 AM
Raz isn't weird. He's just funny. Like the Muffin said though, I'll be damned if WPM will win anything because I know he'll put it in his avatar, signature, custom title and, oh god.

I could see it now.

"LOL!! TPM SAYS IM THE WEIRDEST MEMBER!! LMAO!! I LIKE POKEMON AND JUST GOT SOME FUZZ ON MY BALL THINGIES!!"

Adieu,
Zak Hunter

SeleucusII
17th March 2005, 09:10 AM
Wpm isn't that weird to me but meh,i'll vote for raz.

Jeff
17th March 2005, 08:22 PM
homeofmew????

I know she got some nominations.

I'll have to say Raz, WPM seems too normal now.

Edit: wow, it's pretty much neck and neck now

Charizard04621
17th March 2005, 08:24 PM
o_O Why are those two on there exactly??? Raz isn't weird; he's funny, in a joke-funny sort of way, not strange. :/

I don't know WPM too well but from what I've seen, I bet he's a partially made-up persona crafted simply to get pleasure out of annoying people who fall for his tricks. ^_^; That, or he tries to be funny by being ridiculous, and nobody is buying it. "I voted for Lady Vulpix because ____________" Lol, that one made me laugh. Seriously, he can't believe that anyone with a pokémon in his/her name is automatically better. He's just doing it to be annoying or funny. :P

The Muffin Man
17th March 2005, 10:10 PM
o_O Why are those two on there exactly??? Raz isn't weird; he's funny, in a joke-funny sort of way, not strange. :/

I don't know WPM too well but from what I've seen, I bet he's a partially made-up persona crafted simply to get pleasure out of annoying people who fall for his tricks. ^_^; That, or he tries to be funny by being ridiculous, and nobody is buying it. "I voted for Lady Vulpix because ____________" Lol, that one made me laugh. Seriously, he can't believe that anyone with a pokémon in his/her name is automatically better. He's just doing it to be annoying or funny. :P

As much as I want to believe this, Karin, the sad part is I think he's not pretending.

P0RYG0N
17th March 2005, 10:59 PM
As much as I want to believe this, Karin, the sad part is I think he's not pretending.
I'll have to second that. :lol:

Voted Raz because I thought WPM was a for-sure win... but looks like it's anyone's game now.

fat man with a monkey
17th March 2005, 11:01 PM
so, has the voting just escalated into "not-letting-WPM win things"?

Razola
18th March 2005, 12:47 AM
so, has the voting just escalated into "not-letting-WPM win things"?
It's because the entire vote is meaningless. WPM isn't weird, he's just a idiotic, pre-pubescent fanboy. Not uncommon to the point that I would call it "weird".

I could be weird if I wanted, I suppose, but it's my general hope that I come across as coherent.

There's an inherent problem with awards for being "weird", because you then have people like Mole who act weird for the sake of people saying "Wow, hes soooo wierd!!!11" Newstip: signing the end of you posts is not weird, regardless of what shitty emote you stick in there. It's just redundant.

Oops, I started picking on someone for no reason. My bad.

Anyways, it basically boils down to a scattering of different votes. Some actually believe there's a real contest of oddities here and vote accordingly. Others boil it down to a WPM vs. Raz popularity contest. Others vote against people like TMM and Heald by virtue of them being seen as "assholes" against WPM. Some just flip a coin. Simply put, the results of skew to hell because the finalists are poorly chosen.

Like the "best name" vote, I have no idea why I'm up here and voted for myself out of ego.

Kris
18th March 2005, 05:18 PM