PDA

View Full Version : hi guys newbie needs help

DioS
3rd December 2002, 08:16 AM
"The Final Showdown against Magma/Aqua
Surf to the South and dive underwater if you see a deeper area of water. Find a cave with a submarines and suberged back. Now continue surfing and you'll find yourself in a cave. Be prepared to fight your final showdown against Team Magma/Aqua. Make sure you bring a Pokemon that knows strength and Rock Smash, as you will need them to progress further down the cave. "

"Find a cave with a submarines and suberged back. Now continue surfing and you'll find yourself in a cave. "

been swimming for half an hour already... where's that cave that i should find myself in?

DioS
3rd December 2002, 08:37 AM
kinda discouraging yer know :'(

so many people online but no one cared about posting a phrase or two~

Vilkku
3rd December 2002, 12:47 PM
Yes, I also have the same problem. I have beaten gym leader no.7, got dive and my Tentacool has it. I can dive, but i can't find any cave. Could anyone post a picture or write in your own words how to find it? It would be nice.

DioS
4th December 2002, 02:54 AM
sorry for spamming..

but..anybody home?

Deedsey
4th December 2002, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by DioS
sorry for spamming..

but..anybody home?

I'm here:wave:, but unfortunaly :no: I didn't get there already and stuck in a place of my own.

I went out of the cable car, kicked all the team magma dudes in the butt and went to the city, entered the gym and I cannot see anything.

DioS
4th December 2002, 06:52 AM
which gym is that?
i might be able to help :P

how many badges have you got so far?