PDA

View Full Version : The TPM Awards 2005: Best moderator of this forum

Chris
20th March 2005, 05:58 PM
Please vote for the moderator of this forum who you think deserves the title of Best TPM Staff Member in TPM's 2005 awards. The winner of this poll will be entered into a large poll, posted in the PCG forum, to determine TPM's overall best staff member.

Keep an eye on PCG in a few days' time to see the final poll open for voting.

Sceptile_Master
20th March 2005, 06:33 PM
Soo here.

firepokemon
20th March 2005, 06:35 PM
I voted for LP. Shock horror I know. But LP like doesnt close a thing and leaves things open, so while shes a bitch as admin, as mod shes not too bad and omg I want to change my vote to raven. I feel stupid now. Oh well.

fat man with a monkey
20th March 2005, 06:37 PM
Suzie. She deserves to win everything

The Muffin Man
20th March 2005, 06:37 PM
One of you didn't vote Suzie.

That'd make three(Me, FP, Jamey).

...Oh c'mon, like it's a shock that I voted for Suzie?

EDIT - Oh NM jameys just slow.

Heald
20th March 2005, 06:39 PM
I voted Scott. He knows why.

Andrew
20th March 2005, 06:40 PM
It has something to do with that one time at band camp... right Heald?

heh.

um, I also threw my vote to Soo. Si never seems to be around lately, I wonder if he died and Suzie didn't tell us.

Little_Pikachu
20th March 2005, 06:42 PM
um, I also threw my vote to Soo. Si never seems to be around lately, I wonder if he died and Suzie didn't tell us.
Sadly not, he's just too busy wasting my time :)

Pichu
20th March 2005, 07:16 PM
voted for Suzie ... ;)

Cferra
20th March 2005, 07:56 PM
I think I'll vote for Soo. Or maybe Suzie. Or maybe...Hmm tough call but here goes nothing..*votes and runs*

Agent Elrond
20th March 2005, 09:43 PM
Darnit, I think you're ALL great!

(Especially LP, Kirei, and Kris.)

:wave:

RedStarWarrior
20th March 2005, 10:09 PM
Inside this hard, cold shell beats the heart of a gentle, naive schoolgirl. Heald is the only one brilliant enough to see me for what I am.[/joking] Anyway, I am glad to see you actually judged it based on who is doing his or her job.[/sarcasm]

PS - Someone vote for Si instead of trying to suck up to Suzie. [/genuine_concern]

shazza
21st March 2005, 02:13 AM
...Oh c'mon, like it's a shock that I voted for Suzie?

of course not.

raven adonis.

Lezta
21st March 2005, 04:27 AM
Raven Adonis. Why? Because I didn't want to chose one lady over another. (Or something)

EDIT: And Si doesn't seem to actually do much

AntiAsh Superstar
21st March 2005, 07:21 AM
Voted for Soo. She is kind and caring and pretty and hates her job so much she's on practically all the time during the day, which is a good trait for a mod to have really. ;O

And I fully admit to being thoroughly biased.

SeleucusII
21st March 2005, 09:48 AM
voting for Kirei

phaedrus
21st March 2005, 08:35 PM
scott through elim.

l_p would ban me (either way), kirei i dunno why, kris already hates me and greenshit is self-explanatory :)

Tha_Dragon
21st March 2005, 08:59 PM
I guess I'll vote for Kris.

RedStarWarrior
22nd March 2005, 07:42 PM
scott through elim.

l_p would ban me (either way), kirei i dunno why, kris already hates me and greenshit is self-explanatory :)
Yay, I am the one you hate the least! LOL!

Runoff vote? Soo will probably cream me in that, but I believe it is the next logical step.

Last Exile
22nd March 2005, 08:45 PM
No one voted for Greenshirt. Poor bastard.

If I remembered to vote her, Soo would've had a clear victory. Oh well.

RedStarWarrior
23rd March 2005, 05:10 AM
:rolleyes:

I commented on noone voting for Simon awhile ago. I haven't heard from him in forever though. I hope he's alright.

Kirei
23rd March 2005, 05:40 AM
Scott, that wasn't a very meaningful post, was it? I'm very sorry but I'll have to warn you for that blatant SPAM post. :196:

RedStarWarrior
23rd March 2005, 06:19 AM
You know, you can delete posts. Try doing that next time instead of questioning me in front of everyone. I guess you like undermining your fellow moderators, though.

BTW, only posting the :rolleyes: wasn't intentional. I went back to edit it, but it didn't take. I didn't bother to check it after editing so I didn't know that.

Kirei
23rd March 2005, 08:29 AM
Thanks anyway, Ryan :) Ooh that was very close, wasn't it! I might as well close this thread now since there's a new one up
:196:

Chris
23rd March 2005, 10:29 AM
Voting has now closed for this poll. Thank you to everyone who voted. The final poll will be posted in PCG shortly.