PDA

View Full Version : The TPM Awards 2005: Best moderator of this forum

Chris
20th March 2005, 06:06 PM
Please vote for the moderator of this forum who you think deserves the title of Best TPM Staff Member in TPM's 2005 awards. The winner of this poll will be entered into a large poll, posted in the PCG forum, to determine TPM's overall best staff member.

Keep an eye on PCG in a few days' time to see the final poll open for voting.

Sceptile_Master
20th March 2005, 06:37 PM
WPM, despite veryone hating him, i don't see why he is that wierd. He is a good mod witha sense of humor i suppose.

Andrew
20th March 2005, 06:42 PM
Sceptile master, stop spamming thanks. If you're going to give replies to these types of topics, please give at least more than a 1 line reply.

Thank you.

Consider this an official warning, and I suggest you use the edit button to make it seem like you have more to say.

fat man with a monkey
20th March 2005, 06:47 PM
I don't want to admit voting for WPM, but I approve of the job he's done.

firepokemon
20th March 2005, 06:49 PM
I voted Roarkiller because hes always been nice to me, although I do believe WPM does alot round here. Theres something about his childish behaviour that makes me want to smack him.

The Muffin Man
20th March 2005, 06:50 PM
I don't want to admit voting for WPM, but I approve of the job he's done.

What job?

Pichu
20th March 2005, 06:52 PM
WPM has been very helpful for he sort of helped me and others with Pokemon TCG, and YGO TCG. So yeah... :wave:

fat man with a monkey
20th March 2005, 06:52 PM
He types correctly.

The Muffin Man
20th March 2005, 06:53 PM
He types correctly.

Touche, Salesman.

Sceptile_Master
20th March 2005, 06:59 PM
Sorry andy, I just have a thing about saying who I vote for. I used that edit button. I might go round a few othrs and do the same.

Cferra
20th March 2005, 08:03 PM
Roarkiller gets my vote.

Crystal Mew
20th March 2005, 08:22 PM
Voted for Roarkiller

Dark-San
20th March 2005, 10:16 PM
There you go buddy, you deserved this one. *Votes for RK*

shazza
21st March 2005, 02:21 AM
Alec Trevelyan.

mr_pikachu
21st March 2005, 02:48 AM
I went with WPM here. I think he does a good job of staying on top of the happenings of this forum, and he always seems to have something to say about every discussion. Plus, he's got extensive knowledge of the Pokemon TCG, which is at least the original (if not the current) basis of this forum.

Water Pokemon Master
21st March 2005, 08:56 PM
Alec Trevelyan.

You know better than to do that. The EXACT same thing already happened in this thread, and you seem to be ignoring the rules. You did the same thing in other mod topics as well. I am issuing you a warning. You should go and edit the posts in the other topics before the other mods warn you too.

SWAMPERT1
21st March 2005, 09:08 PM
I think that WPM gets the job done and is here more than the other mods so I choose him. Keep up the good work WPM.

joehardyreturns
21st March 2005, 09:48 PM
Killer for president!

Last Exile
22nd March 2005, 01:09 AM
Roarkiller because he wins big tournaments in his chosen game. That means something. ;)

Water Pokemon Master
22nd March 2005, 08:10 AM
So do I, Last Exile. :D I just don't post that I do.

Roarkiller
22nd March 2005, 09:19 AM
Roarkiller because he wins big tournaments in his chosen game. That means something. ;)

Uhhh... kay. Strange reason, but thx.

I don't know if this is gonna affect my chances of this poll, but shouldn't the Best Mod award go to the mod who does his job the best instead of other factors?

Or maybe it's just me. Meh, I shouldn't have posted...

The Muffin Man
22nd March 2005, 11:40 AM

That doesn't make him a good mod. That just means he plays a standard deck that wins tourneys.

:no: There's a HUGE difference between doing your job and winning tourneys. And an even bigger difference between "Being good" and "Copy and pasting" decks.

Chris
23rd March 2005, 10:35 AM
Voting has now closed for this poll. Thank you to everyone who voted. The final poll will be posted in PCG shortly.